Turtle Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

What is the name of the turtle in the first post?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Rozy
25%
Dazy
25%
Pozy
No votes
Cozy at home in my jammies/hosts/mods/whomever
50%

Total votes: 4
samac
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Turtle Mafia

Post by samac »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:44 pm
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 pm
Spoiler: show
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:08 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:23 am
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:20 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:18 am
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:18 am
He posted some jokes D1 and disappeared? Wondering what you found AI.
Is that towny?
I’d say it’s more likely NAI than anything and makes for an easy D1 misyeet.
okay but consider
killing xan has no downsides
Says person that I have literally wolf-read every time he has randed wolf. Within minutes. Using only a tiny amount of posts. If you're a wolf getting me out the game D1 would be a huge boon for you.
We’ll since it’s been minutes read pls?
Ill just let you finish catching up :D
Fair enough lol
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 58
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:44 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 pm But after I thought about it she also overplayed the "have you gotten a role pm yet" by not reading the thread until people said so lol

Maybe ask me is fine but waiting for the second person is a bit much
Hmmm... possibly I don't think it's like enough to change my Tutuu read. Probs. I also just think Tutuu is just generally normal town Tutuu
what's villagery about her?
ImageImageImageImage
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:20 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:30 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:12 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:08 pm

Says person that I have literally wolf-read every time he has randed wolf. Within minutes. Using only a tiny amount of posts. If you're a wolf getting me out the game D1 would be a huge boon for you.
If this is true, you should know whether or not Delta is mafia, but this post isn't a "gotcha", it's a "get off my back or else". Why is that?
I feel like youve misread my post completely. To the point youve deliberately misread it. You're out the town pile and into the bottom 3.
I didn't misread your post, and you're deflecting.
You quite blatantly did, and now you're doubling down rather than actually re-reading it to work out what you misunderstood. You're actually just a woof.

This game is fucking easy.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Huh. I don't like this post either.

I wonder if Xan/Delta is a possible team lol
Reading up more I don't think this is likely but it is concerning that they shade each other so hard but never keep their votes on each other.

Feels weird but probably not real I'm just over thinking it.
You’re in discord servers with them. How much of the early stuff do you think is teasing?
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 33
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:27 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:25 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:21 am
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:36 pm Hello everyone, my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a turtle
hi wilgy!! nice to see you again o/
You too my friend!

I haven't read anything, may I sheep you?
You may only turtle.
Okay, but saying "Can I turtle you?" sounds dirty.
Sometimes dirty is better.
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Cool okay, showtime.
I’m going to warn you about something - I find it hard to find confident wolf reads early game. Falcon seems disingenuous and not working towards an actual game solve but pushing an agenda. Take that as you will.
I can tell y’all aren’t gonna like that I’m not making stronger pushed than that but I’m not gonna fake it. So take my town reads and do with them what you will.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

I regret to inform the thread I cannot find a wolf game from sam
she's too powerful
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:18 pm Cool okay, showtime.
I’m going to warn you about something - I find it hard to find confident wolf reads early game. Falcon seems disingenuous and not working towards an actual game solve but pushing an agenda. Take that as you will.
I can tell y’all aren’t gonna like that I’m not making stronger pushed than that but I’m not gonna fake it. So take my town reads and do with them what you will.
I have learned the best strategy is to find a towncore first. Maybe that will help you catching scum in the long run.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:21 pm I regret to inform the thread I cannot find a wolf game from sam
she's too powerful
nevermind :D
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:57 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:55 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:25 pm the vote is weird
and i dont like it
but i dont think it makes him mafia when i think about it

weh
@DrWilgy how would you describe your wolf meta?
I'm not very polarized imo so the differences are minor if at all. As both town/wolf I decide preemptively as to how I'll approach the game and then will only break that approach if absolutely needed.

I think a good example of how It's hard to tell, in champs, I was down for offing myself to ensure positive thread health. In that very game I think it was Samac who pointed out, 'well in this game where you were wolf, you tried to kill yourself too...'

So I get yeeted as T and as W, just a matter of maximizing my value regardless of how it happens.
Don't remind me how bad I misread you in champs big sadness
You got there eventually, and I knew you would.

When Haze was at risk, I knew I needed to go over before Haze so no worries :D
*cries*
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:01 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:49 pm
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:41 am [VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine
I don't disagree but hwhy?
He felt so much different than the typical I’m seeing here so far.
I changed it later. Why do you not disagree?
Mainly cause I don't town read them.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I search for town. Anyone I don't town read can die.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:04 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:59 pm @samac

do you think you could give me an overview of your reads right now please?
I’m catching back up. This will probably be the last time I’m on till tomorrow. Going to a show tonight and enjoying myself.

All I have at this point is I think your town.
PSV likely town.
Xanj feels way different than champs so I’m hoping that means town.

Zenon posts a lot but I don’t know that I have a real read on this.

I don’t like falcon pushing me, disappearing when I questioned that and then writing it off as “oh you’re mafia not wasting my time.” That feels gross.
I should honestly be the easiest person to read

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:06 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:02 pm
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:18 am
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:17 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:10 am
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:59 am

So Neon is pushing NAI for an easy D1 mislynch, eh?

And you're doing nothing about it

[VOTE: samac] aubergine
Okay.
What was your thought of her vote?

I think pressuring players who pop in w/ fluff posts is exactly what I'd like to see from town
This is terrible reasoning, I was clearly around until I wasn't. No vote is going to wake me up so there is no pressure being applied is there. Trying to back it up is just an attempt at pocketing someone you can see has already started with an incorrect vote
Oh hey look. Same wavelength.
This thought process is blatantly false though so like *shrugs*
But it’s not though. What benefit do you get from your pressur vote if no one shows up?
Presumably...

The person will eventually show up.

And they will have pressure on them.

Which Xan did

And than he reacted to it.

Wow shock awe pressure did something holy amazing

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:07 pm
I don’t like falcon pushing me, disappearing when I questioned that and then writing it off as “oh you’re mafia not wasting my time.” That feels gross.
Even better they came back and dropped a naked vote on me. Doing well senor falcon is.
Well I mean falcon is town so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:13 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 pm But after I thought about it she also overplayed the "have you gotten a role pm yet" by not reading the thread until people said so lol

Hmmm... possibly I don't think it's like enough to change my Tutuu read. Probs. I also just think Tutuu is just generally normal town Tutuu
Everything lol.

Lack of care about how they come across. Tone. Purity. Meta. Cuteness.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:14 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:12 pm

If this is true, you should know whether or not Delta is mafia, but this post isn't a "gotcha", it's a "get off my back or else". Why is that?
I feel like youve misread my post completely. To the point youve deliberately misread it. You're out the town pile and into the bottom 3.
You quite blatantly did, and now you're doubling down rather than actually re-reading it to work out what you misunderstood. You're actually just a woof.

Huh. I don't like this post either.

I wonder if Xan/Delta is a possible team lol
Reading up more I don't think this is likely but it is concerning that they shade each other so hard but never keep their votes on each other.

Feels weird but probably not real I'm just over thinking it.
You’re in discord servers with them. How much of the early stuff do you think is teasing?
A lot. But the latter stuff around which I made this read is not

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:27 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:25 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:21 am
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:36 pm Hello everyone, my name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a turtle
hi wilgy!! nice to see you again o/
You too my friend!

I haven't read anything, may I sheep you?
You may only turtle.
Okay, but saying "Can I turtle you?" sounds dirty.
Sometimes dirty is better.
I think you meant all the time

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sounds like town to me

It's likely 10 v 2 how is falcon playing wolfy? They are drawing undue attention to themself and don't give a fuck. They are putting themself at risk of dying D1 and their response is flippant and uncaring. They aren't trying to survive.

Falcon is town lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Belzy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:21 pm
I have learned the best strategy is to find a towncore first. Maybe that will help you catching scum in the long run.
The best strategy is to look for town and kill anyone who isn't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Here we go again on my ownnnnnn

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:35 pm

Everything lol.

all in red is what she thrives off of as a wolf xD

arguably maybe the first thing would be a good sign, but she's actually made a post asking to be put in a village core by delta. doesn't that suggest she cares about how she's perceived?
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I have 25% of the posts in this game. Lol.

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

you're like the manny of syndicate, icl
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:39 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:35 pm

Everything lol.

all in red is what she thrives off of as a wolf xD

arguably maybe the first thing would be a good sign, but she's actually made a post asking to be put in a village core by delta. doesn't that suggest she cares about how she's perceived?
I've only seen Tutuu town and I admitted this but until proven otherwise I will probably just consider Tutuu obv town when she's doing the Tutuu things I've seen normally.

I mean like I've been wrong about Tutuu a lot lately and I think I'm learning how to read them.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:39 pm you're like the manny of syndicate, icl
I must make it so nobody ever opens my iso

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:42 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:36 pm

I agree, it is quite easy. You're claiming to have an amazing read on Delta, but you're half-assedly pushing there to get them off you rather than trying to wagon them.
Ive not pushed delta once. Like I said you're deliberately mis-reading to create a narrative that suits you. Ive got no interest in wagoning delta at all right now.
Sorry, but no. Your posts reek of trying to push Delta. Saying they'd want you out D1, questioning my townread of them, the way you're questioning their reads, your penumbra reeks of "I want Delta out" but you aren't doing anything about it, and instead you're just trying to push them off you, and now OMGUSing me because of the situation.

Holy fuck you're boring. Either re-read properly or just go away. Like its such a shit narrative you're trying to push its wasting my time.
Please don't call people boring. Especially not Seanzie. He is my turtle.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Huh

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

okay maybe sam should not be in the townie bin
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

rereading her stuff with falcon while putting some stock into zenon's meta on falcon
sam looks worse of her/falcon

the only issue is i dont think sam works as a partner with xan at all, especially if its 10v2
because she's openly tried to appeal to him and defend him for a good portion of today
comes across like mafia defending scummy town rather than partnered

i still think xan is scummy, and i dunno sam/xan couldve just decided to be ultra friendly wolves to one another to set up this whole idea of too paired to be paired
but weh. i think theres chances of them being a diff check
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Xanjori »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:50 pm okay maybe sam should not be in the townie bin
What made you feel that?
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 47

Post by falcon45ca »

Even better they came back and dropped a naked vote on me. Doing well senor falcon is.
As tho he hasn't already expressed sus on your slot...

Why don't ya vote me? I mean, you've got no reason it would appear to town read my slot, so what's holding you back?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

and i dont like it

weh
I'm not very polarized imo so the differences are minor if at all. As both town/wolf I decide preemptively as to how I'll approach the game and then will only break that approach if absolutely needed.

I think a good example of how It's hard to tell, in champs, I was down for offing myself to ensure positive thread health. In that very game I think it was Samac who pointed out, 'well in this game where you were wolf, you tried to kill yourself too...'

So I get yeeted as T and as W, just a matter of maximizing my value regardless of how it happens.

I have decided I will be defending Wilgy with my life this game
my flashwagon buddy will not die on me this time :hugs:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:53 pm rereading her stuff with falcon while putting some stock into zenon's meta on falcon

the only issue is i dont think sam works as a partner with xan at all, especially if its 10v2
because she's openly tried to appeal to him and defend him for a good portion of today

i still think xan is scummy, and i dunno sam/xan couldve just decided to be ultra friendly wolves to one another to set up this whole idea of too paired to be paired
If Sam is wolf they've tmid Xan town in my host opinion

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:08 pm
Oh fun

Let’s
[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
i think this probably solidifies the idea that sam/xan arent a viable team
and doesnt look good for sam if falcon is town
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:55 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:53 pm rereading her stuff with falcon while putting some stock into zenon's meta on falcon

If Sam is wolf they've tmid Xan town in my host opinion
yeah exactly
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:55 pm

Why don't ya vote me? I mean, you've got no reason it would appear to town read my slot, so what's holding you back?
It scares me how much I'm mind melding with you lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:55 pm
and i dont like it

weh

I defended Wilgy first

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:56 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:55 pm
and i dont like it

weh

I defended Wilgy first
but I got there in the end!
and thats what matters
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Because Ive already got my vote where I like it?

What the fuck is this logic "Why dont you vote me?" Its like a terrible attempt at a "Got'cha!" I dunno if its a scummy thing to say or not but its bloody useless.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:59 pm @samac

do you think you could give me an overview of your reads right now please?
I’m catching back up. This will probably be the last time I’m on till tomorrow. Going to a show tonight and enjoying myself.

All I have at this point is I think your town.
PSV likely town.
Xanj feels way different than champs so I’m hoping that means town.

Zenon posts a lot but I don’t know that I have a real read on this.

I didn't disappear when questioned, I have things to do IRL

I'm not writing you off as "yer Maf, not wasting my time"....more like, I have shit to do during the day, and I'm not around 24/7 to engage w/ folks.

Do you have a question for me?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Do you always call anyone who decides to push you scummy? Lol.

ImageImage

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

But here lets play the fun game

Why arent you convincing anyone else to vote me?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:59 pm Do you always call anyone who decides to push you scummy? Lol.
depends
if the person pushing him is named 'delta' then yes
otherwise it depends on the day with him :^)
☆Princess Abigail☆

He says as he's the maj wagon lol

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:59 pm

to be fair, you're top wagon already lmfao
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:58 pm

Because Ive already got my vote where I like it?

What the fuck is this logic "Why dont you vote me?" Its like a terrible attempt at a "Got'cha!" I dunno if its a scummy thing to say or not but its bloody useless.

You are treating my slot like I'm scum, but not voting for me. Just a bunch of light shade.

Why is Sean Maf?
Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:59 pm Do you always call anyone who decides to push you scummy? Lol.
It happens a fair bit. Due to my tone people often think its easy to scum read me. But then I press them and they either admit they got it wrong or they have to double down and out as a wolf. You'd be shocked at how often I end game because wolves think Im a viable ML but cant actually ever pull it off.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: samac] aubergine

for science!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:01 pm
It happens a fair bit. Due to my tone people often think its easy to scum read me. But then I press them and they either admit they got it wrong or they have to double down and out as a wolf. You'd be shocked at how often I end game because wolves think Im a viable ML but cant actually ever pull it off.
Seems like a meh way to read things but I've played with others who do this so

ImageImage

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon

Post by Xanjori »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:00 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:59 pm

to be fair, you're top wagon already lmfao
Yeah thats what makes his vote look worse. He literally found a top wagon, made no push, hasnt made a single argument to convince someone else. He just dropped his vote and walked off. If I flip today he will then go "But everyone else was scum reading Xan too! Not my fault!"

Return to “Previous Hustles”