Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:05 am
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:57 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:44 am @falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

@Matahari what be your reads after the last elim?

@pyxxy what did you make of the NK on Doom? Does it affect your reads today?

@Dubz where are you at in your reads today?

@Dennis do you have a rainbow or reads list yet?
Hi unsure. Haven't read since I mentioned I'd be sparse. Did not expect to be quite as sparse as I have been, this move has been hellish.

I'm going to try my best to catch up tomorrow but no internet at the new place yet so I'll be restricted to mobile. If anyone can give me a rundown on what I've missed so far this cycle that would be neato!
Dubz day 1 in hindsight was like ... kinda meh. Like not wolfy just meh.

This is their only day 2 post. They received a gift from Zenon night 1 with 3 votes. They did not use it. That makes me think they do not care about who they vote for. I know they were time limited, but I feel like a slanker with a triple vote at least shows some interest in figuring out where to put it?
Would she necessarily know about it? It's possible she didn't check her discord.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:52 pm The real question is; should I target Mac or Thun?
I find it extremely unlikely you are genuinely humouring the idea of targeting me. I don't understand the value of the reaction test but go off king. I'm pretty clearly the worst possible alignment check you could make in the game.

Imagine how much of a wet diarrhea fart it would be if you came back to the thread like "hey good news fam, Mac is town". People would hurl figurative garbage at you.
You think Thunal is clear, or no?
No, but I don't think it's a particularly good player to alignment solve when my POE is what it is. I think Thunal is approaching self resolving territory in terms of their effort to solve the game and will find it very hard to endgame as John Doe or a sin with the performance they are putting up.

My POE is full of slots who are playing a way where finding the mafia will never shoot them so the doubt will remain there until mech does the job.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:05 am
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:57 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:44 am @falcon45ca where are you today with your thoughts?

@Matahari what be your reads after the last elim?

@pyxxy what did you make of the NK on Doom? Does it affect your reads today?

@Dubz where are you at in your reads today?

@Dennis do you have a rainbow or reads list yet?
Hi unsure. Haven't read since I mentioned I'd be sparse. Did not expect to be quite as sparse as I have been, this move has been hellish.

I'm going to try my best to catch up tomorrow but no internet at the new place yet so I'll be restricted to mobile. If anyone can give me a rundown on what I've missed so far this cycle that would be neato!
Dubz day 1 in hindsight was like ... kinda meh. Like not wolfy just meh.

This is their only day 2 post. They received a gift from Zenon night 1 with 3 votes. They did not use it. That makes me think they do not care about who they vote for. I know they were time limited, but I feel like a slanker with a triple vote at least shows some interest in figuring out where to put it?
Would she necessarily know about it? It's possible she didn't check her discord.
Sure and it's possible that they do that as either alignment but we have to play with probability and my point is that Dubz fell off a cliff day 2 when they had every incentive to do the opposite.

Presently I wouldn't prioritise solving them but they are in the POE pretty easily.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So far of my POE I think Wilgy and Matahari are scummiest. Dubz is a bit more of a shrug. Roxy is kinda towny.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Rampage! i HAVE A CLEAR because I am POWERFUL
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:45 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:17 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
You know, this actually makes sense. Not enough sense to not try to get the maf, but I see what you're saying.
I don't. The game is clearly designed to end in 1 day if it could end in 1 day. Thar conceivably would imply the host is okay with it in the first place. But this game can't end in 1 day anyways since there's another faction of Evils
I've solved the riddle.

Kate is John Doe.

First, the above. Why did what I say make sense? I pissed on the Day 1 clear, concise objective the host himself created. In a word, I fabricated an opinion.

Second, Kate said she had to reread the rules. I would expect that, if Kate, given her profession, had read the rules once (as indicated by the word "reread"), she wouldn't have missed what she did.

Third, I have it on good authority that she banned Dennis from all devices and is taunting him in the thread. Tsk tsk.

Number three probably isn't true, but I don't care. I've got this for sure. [VOTE: Kate] aubergine.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm
Why has epi been so quiet?

:sigh:

What am I supposed to be hunting right now? A one in a twenty-one chance, right?

I'm voting your mom or throwing dice, and that's if I can be bothered to get up and find any dice.
I kind of like this for Epi. He had low motivation to solve due to the numbers, did it anyway and somehow landed on a wolf that had everyone pocketed lol.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:37 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm Any volunteers?
Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

Target Epi with immediacy. He is the highest value solve in this list imo.
This is a good PoE tbh. I'm increasingly suspicious of Falcon since his solving seems different than I'm used to seeing from him. More appealing to the thread than, say, him throwing out that Splints/Zenon were w/w in Solar System without a care about what everyone else thought.
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:08 am Falcon is mafia.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:52 pm
I have a fairly confident town read on Falcon. Part of it was him calling tutuu's meme game off because the pic didn't match her description. That's the kind of nitpicky paranoia I think comes way more often from town. Same with him talking about the details with Kate's vegetable list. Even though that one isn't entirely serious, imo it still shows Falcon cares about looking for things that seem off. I think his willingness to sling mud and engage with the thread also leans towny.
Why is Falcon town?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
Do we really believe Epi had a curse? What if he was just trying to encourage the sins to signal to him?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm I'm voting MacDougall out of basic, angry revenge.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:43 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm The most annoying shit ever for me is when I put faith in myself I'm wrong and when I doubt myself I'm right and it literally makes playing mafia so frustrating.

Anyways I was right on Doom that's cool. Why the fuck did they kill Doom.
Fear kill.
I don't agree. My thinking is a redirection is in play.
Most of Epi's ISO is like, okay in a "this is standard Epi" way but these two posts on day 2 kind of stand out as being awkward for him. @Jackofhearts2005 @DrWilgy @S~V~S you probably have the most experience with him. These posts lack the curmudgeonliness I associate with town Epi. Like he seems a bit more proactive, in a not very good way?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:37 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:28 pm Any volunteers?
Wilgy
Dubz
Falcon
Epi
Matahari
Roxy

Target Epi with immediacy. He is the highest value solve in this list imo.
This is a good PoE tbh. I'm increasingly suspicious of Falcon since his solving seems different than I'm used to seeing from him. More appealing to the thread than, say, him throwing out that Splints/Zenon were w/w in Solar System without a care about what everyone else thought.
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:08 am Falcon is mafia.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:52 pm
I have a fairly confident town read on Falcon. Part of it was him calling tutuu's meme game off because the pic didn't match her description. That's the kind of nitpicky paranoia I think comes way more often from town. Same with him talking about the details with Kate's vegetable list. Even though that one isn't entirely serious, imo it still shows Falcon cares about looking for things that seem off. I think his willingness to sling mud and engage with the thread also leans towny.
Why is Falcon town?
I am not saying that Falcon is town. I am pointing out the progression of Thunal from day 1 to now, asked her to explain it, which she did, and I remain skeptical.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
Interesting VC Michelle quoted for posterity here. I like that Michelle bothered to do this. It's pretty unlikely that Falcon/Rondo are t/t here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:35 pm tutuu
40%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, RondoDimBuckle

Wagon getting even spicyer
Michelle had a genuine townread on Tutuu here imo and was tracking it accordingly. I think Michelle is probably town.

There's at least 1 mafia voting Tutuu here though. Wilgy now finding his way there ... meh. I felt like Tutuu was being regular Tutuu day 1 so I instinctively want to burn everyone who was pushing Tutuu alive here. @RondoDimBuckle I saw earlier in Michelle's ISO that you said Tutuu pocketed you, how did you find your way to voting Tutuu from there? Track the progression for me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:00 pm Poll:
DaughterOfOmega
4%
Voters: Epignosis
Dennis
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
No votes
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
4%
Voters: Seanzie
jackofhearts2005
4%
Voters: pyxxy
Kate
No votes
Macdougall
No votes
Matahari
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Porscha
42%
Voters: tutuu, MacDougall, RondoDimBuckle, Roxy, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, Thunal33, Dennis, Kate, falcon45ca
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
4%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
S~V~S
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
29%
Voters: Matahari, Porscha, DrWilgy, DaughterOfOmega, Dubz, S~V~S, Michelle
Zenon
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:15 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
Do we really believe Epi had a curse? What if he was just trying to encourage the sins to signal to him?
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm I'm voting MacDougall out of basic, angry revenge.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:43 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:10 pm The most annoying shit ever for me is when I put faith in myself I'm wrong and when I doubt myself I'm right and it literally makes playing mafia so frustrating.

Anyways I was right on Doom that's cool. Why the fuck did they kill Doom.
Fear kill.
I don't agree. My thinking is a redirection is in play.
Most of Epi's ISO is like, okay in a "this is standard Epi" way but these two posts on day 2 kind of stand out as being awkward for him. @Jackofhearts2005 @DrWilgy @S~V~S you probably have the most experience with him. These posts lack the curmudgeonliness I associate with town Epi. Like he seems a bit more proactive, in a not very good way?
On the curse thing, I do think it's weird since I don't think anyone else had a forced roleplay or any sort of restriction beyond mine and Tutuu's notes warning us not to talk much yesterday.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matahari, Wilgy, Dubz, SVS, Michelle

@Michelle how the hell did you end up voting Tutuu when you were tracking their wagon and sussing it throughout day 1?

@DrWilgy you really should have known better than to vote out Tutuu day 1. How am I take that as anything other than you just trying to remove a threat? Tutuu is a goat tier townie and you just lazily threw your voice behind getting rid of Tutuu day 1? What gives?

The two villagers voting there at least had reasons. Self pres, and Doom was adamant Porscha was town. The rest if you need to explain why you were voting Tutuu over Porscha?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I can still target you

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I am a super cup and...

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

i can still target you

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:06 pm Reading me town for saying hi and for omgus it's also not very good, tutuu, and you have some dunno I could find a read for so why don't you have a read for them? Nook for eg, posted enough to deserve a read
I can see that you were thinking that Tutuu was sus because the consensus indicated it therefore there must have been something to it.

I can believe this perspective from you. It's kind of organic.

But now that we know it was bullshit, and I was pretty adamant I was seeing normal town Tutuu, I still want to torch every Tutuu voter who didn't have a reasonable perspective to be doing it. So off I go to find some victims. You aren't it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
This was Wilgy's vote.

He left it there. All day.

He's not town.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:28 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:06 pm Reading me town for saying hi and for omgus it's also not very good, tutuu, and you have some dunno I could find a read for so why don't you have a read for them? Nook for eg, posted enough to deserve a read
I can see that you were thinking that Tutuu was sus because the consensus indicated it therefore there must have been something to it.

But now that we know it was bullshit, and I was pretty adamant I was seeing normal town Tutuu, I still want to torch every Tutuu voter who didn't have a reasonable perspective to be doing it. So off I go to find some victims. You aren't it.
Hello

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:45 pm @Dubz Are you voting for Tutuu because she read the rules, or because you're sheeping Kate?
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:08 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:30 am Yay, new game! I've been excited for this one since it was posted.

I ll be reading back (only 5 pages today) and jump in later.

:yay:
Oh good you're here
I will be sheeping you, at least for d1. No pressure.
Kate was the main person pushing Tutuu as wolfy day 1, Kate is persuasive and was towny so I do forgive some of the more "Kate siding" slots who wouldn't be opposed to just hurling a vote on a Tutuu. SVS tracks as that... but what's this about the rules, I don't follow SVS?

I can see that you have a reasonably towny progression on Tutuu so I'm not overly sus of your vote being there, but this reads like you're shading Dubz for voting Tutuu for bad reasons but before and after this your only progression on Tutuu is suspicion and it ends in a vote so it's kind of weird to take a shot at Dubz for a Tutuu vote at all even if the reason isn't great? Am I misunderstanding?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:28 am

Hello
You didn't vote Tutuu?

The only person who I want to kill for voting Tutuu is Wilgy. Matahari sheeping Kate is fine (tho they are still firmly lower POE to me). Michelle's progression there is kind of organic. SVS's vote is okay aside from sussing Dubz for it which is a bit off. Dubz I can't blame for being wrong cuz I don't think they should avoid voting Tutuu the way Wilgy should have been averse to.

To put it all in terms the ancients understand. Wilgy doesn't care about the roof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:34 am [VOTE: Mac] aubergine
I am pretty much ignoring you atm cuz I am solving the game, you're probably just town who is enjoying a few bevvies at night and tossing around some silly alcohol inspired ideas, and nothing you are doing or saying to me at the moment is interesting. You're cute though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:50 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:48 am This weekend is not for mafia, I will be here in the afternoon (12 hours or so)

For any questions, ping me

Mac, I agree a low poster is hard to read but if that’s the way Matahari plays is even harder to make a choice.
Do you know about Kate, Dennis and Dubz?
Seanzie why did you include Dubz in this list yesterday?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:36 am
I am pretty much ignoring you atm cuz I am solving the game, you're probably just town who is enjoying a few bevvies at night and tossing around some silly alcohol inspired ideas, and nothing you are doing or saying to me at the moment is interesting. You're cute though.
I will target you tomorrrow. I am a super-cop so if you are bad, you're fudged.

If you're town you'd solve with me, bevvies or not.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:37 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:48 am This weekend is not for mafia, I will be here in the afternoon (12 hours or so)

Mac, I agree a low poster is hard to read but if that’s the way Matahari plays is even harder to make a choice.
Because I am the counter to John Doe - You want to be as good as me.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:37 am

Also as an RT, nothing else.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:39 am

I've been solving with you. I've answered all your questions. I'm just not "reacting" to your nonsense lol.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tell me about Thunal?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:47 am

I've been solving with you. I've answered all your questions. I'm just not "reacting" to your nonsense lol.
Ask me questions. I'm clear town, so use me.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:47 am alright now you're making me worry

specifically about the role swap
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:43 am What if the mafia wincon is to kill all the sins or something?
hmmmm okay you had me for a minute but then would you expect the town win con to be "eliminate all threats to town"?

and the scum one is "To win: Achieve parity with town."

unless you're saying it's like a hidden win con or something, you've played more mafia than me so :|

rereading the town win con does actually make me wonder if we _have_ to kill the sins but I think better safe than sorry here, if we believe point #1 from Seanzie's info dump
Some stuff to chew on from Pyxxy. He was mask on here and trying to fool me. Why?

He, as a sin, was trying to guide us towards being okay with chopping sins, but humouring that I might be onto something at the same time. I think he was already mafia at this point based on this.

The question is ... what was he talking about with "specifically about the role swap".

This is an info slip imo.

And Kate kind of meme claimed that she was John Doe.

And Dennis doesn't care.

I am sensing that...

John Doe is not one single player but... a hat the sins pass around?

Humour me like...

What if John Doe started off as one of the sins... who cares which.

They target Pyxxy night one say. Pyxxy becomes mafia, John Doe learns that. Pyxxy doesn't. But Pyxxy learns about this mechanical "role swap" thing.

Perhaps once per night John Doe can choose to hand the "John Doe" role to one of the sins that have become mafia ... Obviously didn't hand it to Pyxxy.

Maybe the sin dies the next night if they don't hand it to them, or don't accept the role of John Doe? Something like this. Work with me here.

Kate targeted only Dennis night 1. Maybe Dennis was OG John Doe. Targeted Pyxxy night 1. Didn't hand it off, but has handed it off to whoever they targeted night 2?

Or John Doe is a hitherto yet unknown Sin. Do the numbers equate to there being a standalone John Doe to start the game? ... Perhaps... Role "Swap". Not role "become". So if it's a swap, that implies John Doe started as John Doe, but they can switch with a Sin. So who started as John Doe can now be a sin, and any sin we flip can at any point be John Doe?

Ahhh sooo...

John Doe doesn't "target", John Doe just can choose to role swap with any sin whose "counterpart" dies. They are LMS prior to the counterpart dying, once they die, they become "mafia" and John Doe can swap with any of them probably?

Pyxxy discovered this on day 2 because their counterpart was ... no their counterpart was Tutuu.

Hmmm.

So he became mafia as he died. He never realised he was mafia.

Then maybe this role swap thing is just role information they have that Pyxxy accidentally slipped? That all the sins have?

Right right right sooooo...

Thanks for coming to my ted talk here's the conclusion.

In addition to using your normal factional kill, you may employ one of the following one-shot actions each night:
Gluttony: ???
Greed: ???
Sloth: ???
Lust: ???
Pride: ???
Envy: ???
Wrath: ???
When you use an action that corresponds to a Deadly Sin, you may also role swap with them?

John Doe used Pyxxy's Pride action night 1?

Role swapped with Pyxxy?

Wait wait... Pyxxy used Pride's action on night 2 and roleswapped with Pride. Pyxxy was John Doe before night 2?

When they role swap out of being John Doe they kill themselves?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:47 am
Tell me about Thunal?
I have already told you my perspective on Thunal, several times, all of my thoughts are there for the world to read.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:47 am

Ask me questions. I'm clear town, so use me.
I have asked you questions. I am also solving. If you are uninterested in my solving and don't care about what I am writing then fine? I'm doing my thing. I'll ask you questions when I get to it. Like I asked you about Dubz cuz I saw it in Michelle's iso.

I don't know why you need to tinfoil me here. I'm hard solving and you have literal mech reason to townread me. Like, I dunno how I'm supposed to see you as anything but annoying? Put yourself in my shoes lol. There's a time and a place for tinfoiling someone who is a hard claimed odd night tracker who tracked confirmed red check that you yourself knew about, and in the middle of them doing hard solving on the day they are most likely to self resolve is like literally not it fam.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When you use an action that corresponds to a Deadly Sin, you may also choose to make that player John Doe, if you do this you die in the process?

Does this track?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If we are both still alive come day 4, feel free to pick up the conversation with me Seanzie. Something tells me that's fairly unlikely, but if we do at least I'll have another tracker check to discuss with you.

In the meantime, do whatever you want i guess. If you think tilting me is an optimal use of your status then go with god. I think it's dumb as hell personally, but you and I have a history of this kind of thing so it doesn't exactly stun me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'lll target Mac tomorrow.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Im on a rampage; I already cleared one person and outd two others!

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:05 am I'lll target Mac tomorrow.
A game recently ended where I was town and correctly baited Cape into outing day 1. I had to spend all of day 1 convincing the vig to not shoot me who was threatening to. They shot me.

This feels like that.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:20 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:35 pm tutuu
40%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, RondoDimBuckle

Wagon getting even spicyer
Michelle had a genuine townread on Tutuu here imo and was tracking it accordingly. I think Michelle is probably town.

There's at least 1 mafia voting Tutuu here though. Wilgy now finding his way there ... meh. I felt like Tutuu was being regular Tutuu day 1 so I instinctively want to burn everyone who was pushing Tutuu alive here. @RondoDimBuckle I saw earlier in Michelle's ISO that you said Tutuu pocketed you, how did you find your way to voting Tutuu from there? Track the progression for me.
I was tracking who was being lewd and thats why I ended up on Porscha. I decided tutuu is just normally lewd and it was a red herring so porsha was my gal d1. Then it was you and then it was Jack
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Mac ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

John doe as a hat doesn't work mac, there are 20 town+sins roles and 21 players.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am John doe as a hat doesn't work mac, there are 20 town+sins roles and 21 players.
@MacDougall making sure you see this.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:53 am
You and Seanzie are both doing that thing where you are applying false narrow minded horseshit meta to me and because I am not barking like a dog because I'm trying to be rational and not have a repeat of my meltdown of yesterday you're voting me.

That's at least the generous appraisal. Move your vote off me or I will shit on your face.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am John doe as a hat doesn't work mac, there are 20 town+sins roles and 21 players.
@MacDougall making sure you see this.
I think you only read the first third of my meandering nonsense lol.

By the end I was looking at it less as a hat and more of a swap. John Doe can turn a sin into John Doe and become that sin. My thinking is Pyxxy was John Doe, but isn't anymore. And I am thinking that might be why Pyxxy died. Pyxxy might have thought a different sin was better off as John Doe given he was hard POE.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:11 am
You and Seanzie are both doing that thing where you are applying false narrow minded horseshit meta to me and because I am not barking like a dog because I'm trying to be rational and not have a repeat of my meltdown of yesterday you're voting me.

That's at least the generous appraisal. Move your vote off me or I will shit on your face.
Nah I am just sheeping my king
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 am

The thing with you and Seanzie is that you both basically tinfoil and treat me like an unclearable slot whenever I am not being a prick and I fucking hate it. I really hope you understand how unenjoyable it is to have to play around this. Essentially I have to choose between controlling my emotional volatility or being tunneled by you two. I am choosing to try to explain myself, solve the game and try and my reward from you two is to be tinfoiled into Bolivia (again, at most generous).
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Consider that it's day 3 and you are both still in the game as the most clearing thing about me because I actively would seek to remove you both from any game I was wolfing in as priority.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And before some third party chimes in to criticise me for getting emo or being too harsh, spare me. This is games and games of pent up irritation that you have no context for.

It is not being suspected that bothers me, it is the fact that they are suspecting me specifically for not being wolfy. That's what shits me. I can tell that is what it is due to the nature of the questions, the posts they are pulling. They are completely ignoring the dozens of solving posts between them in favour of essentially without saying it "Mac isn't being a hostile dickhead, sus" and I really cannot abide that on principle.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:16 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 am

The thing with you and Seanzie is that you both basically tinfoil and treat me like an unclearable slot whenever I am not being a prick and I fucking hate it. I really hope you understand how unenjoyable it is to have to play around this. Essentially I have to choose between controlling my emotional volatility or being tunneled by you two. I am choosing to try to explain myself, solve the game and try and my reward from you two is to be tinfoiled into Bolivia (again, at most generous).
Nah its not tinfoil from me. I am just following Seanzie. If he wants pressure on you so be it. If he thinks you're bad. So be it. In the cock fight between Mac and Seanzie, Seanzie wins for me. Focus all your attention on him because with him moving so do I
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I dont appreciate the ATE tho. Other than that. Just try to relax and know that I care about your mental wellbeing and hope you can get past the frustration and just accept I am encouraging Seanzie to solve the game his way as its working so far.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”