Other (Mod/dead/spec)
50%

Total votes: 12
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Anyway, read everything. And by "read everything," I mean I skipped a LOT of shit.

Think Kevin Spacey is the more important objective, but I'm not going to fault people for taking the bird(s) in the hand.

I'll move my vote but it will be a symbolic gesture.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, I may or may not spam the thread in the final hour.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

me @ this thread rn
Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 18.03.03.png
Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 18.03.03.png (195.75 KiB) Viewed 7734 times
in other news I've reached s1 ep5 of Twin Peaks
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
If I had to order the list it would probably be

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

In order of most likely baddie to least likely baddie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Everything I said S~V~S about your posts was true. I do not think you are evil in this one. Most everything you say makes sense to me, and I even like that you took the time to correct some shit about the movie so I didn't have to. Props.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Since you're the hero of the day, might I ask for a morsel or two on each as to why you think that?

No pressure- hunting a singular person is hard, but apparently you've had some fun behind the scenes to get you to this point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't suspect MacDougall. I don't have the strength to, and I don't think he does either if he's John Doe.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:07 pm

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Since you're the hero of the day, might I ask for a morsel or two on each as to why you think that?

No pressure- hunting a singular person is hard, but apparently you've had some fun behind the scenes to get you to this point.
Nook - his recent posting re: Kate and Dennis being outed reminds me more of scum!nook pretending to be disinterested rather than town!Nook actually being disinterested.

Falcon - I read his D1 ISO and was actually thinking about targeting him, but since I expressed sus of him D1 and voted for him, I thought it would be harder to run the gambit I did with him. His D1 ISO did not have the characteristic game-related prods that I associate with town Falcon. I don't remember anything from him D2, which also isn't great.

Wilgy - I don't know. They're behind the scenes in my mind today even more so than usual.

Jack - Spending a whole lot more time messing around rather than scum hunting. I don't think I saw a single solving post at all today.

Thun - I had a bad feeling about her yesterday, but take that with a grain of salt since I always have a bad feeling about her. I also thought about targeting her overnight, but decided against it since I often suspect her regardless of her alignment, especially early game (so y'all should figure her out... or I will eventually).

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thanks. That all sounds reasonable at first glance.

One more question if you don't mind:

How do you view the idea that Kate and Dennis are okay with how things are playing out?

Forgive me if you already answered this and I glossed over it. Long day.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:18 pm

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Nook - his recent posting re: Kate and Dennis being outed reminds me more of scum!nook pretending to be disinterested rather than town!Nook actually being disinterested.

Falcon - I read his D1 ISO and was actually thinking about targeting him, but since I expressed sus of him D1 and voted for him, I thought it would be harder to run the gambit I did with him. His D1 ISO did not have the characteristic game-related prods that I associate with town Falcon. I don't remember anything from him D2, which also isn't great.

Wilgy - I don't know. They're behind the scenes in my mind today even more so than usual.

Jack - Spending a whole lot more time messing around rather than scum hunting. I don't think I saw a single solving post at all today.

Thun - I had a bad feeling about her yesterday, but take that with a grain of salt since I always have a bad feeling about her. I also thought about targeting her overnight, but decided against it since I often suspect her regardless of her alignment, especially early game (so y'all should figure her out... or I will eventually).
Bruh, I'm just chillin.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Thanks for this. How do you feel about Falcons push on me for asking the question you just responded to?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:36 pm hō…mukatte kuru noka. nige zuni kono dio ni chikazuite kuru noka.
no way this virgin is a father
Jokes on my wife, now that I've achieved fatherhood I can make Jojo's references.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:36 pm hō…mukatte kuru noka. nige zuni kono dio ni chikazuite kuru noka.
Jokes on my wife, now that I've achieved fatherhood I can make Jojo's references.
Happy Fathers Day my friend.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:26 pm
You too man! Thank you!
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

wrong.PNG
wrong.PNG (72.15 KiB) Viewed 7693 times
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:29 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:26 pm
You too man! Thank you!
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:21 pm Thanks. That all sounds reasonable at first glance.

How do you view the idea that Kate and Dennis are okay with how things are playing out?

I did already address this, tldr I think it is because Kate kinda thought she might be screwed pretty much since SoD, so she had already mentally processed it. I saw her rolecard (or, part of it rather), so I had her dead-to-rights, and there was no way she was winning that thunderdome. I believe she is still independently aligned, so even if she did survive one extra day, it wouldn't actually help her win. Similarly for Dennis.

I also think regardless of their behavior, seeing their flip will help us figure out what sorts of things to be expecting.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:22 pm

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Thanks for this. How do you feel about Falcons push on me for asking the question you just responded to?
It does not sway me much either way.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay, thanks there Seanzie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine

You lady of the night.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

I'm pretty sure my name on a playerlist gives you a bad feeling lol.

About Nook, I think his posts about being disinterested were not entirely serious regardless of alignment. It feels *too* exaggerated and fake for him to think people will believe he isn't exaggerating. It's like he's trying to be hard to read and if he is he's succeeding.

I have paranoia about Falcon because he's too towny if that makes any sense. Normally he seems against the grain, has a somewhat narrow focus, and sometimes comes up with theories out of left field. Here it seems like he's prodding a lot of places and feels more productive on a surface level but there isn't the kind of conviction I normally feel from his pushes.

One thing I'm wondering is what Kate's real read on Wilgy and others was. Afaik she's not informed and therefore will have done some genuine solving, but I looked back and can't figure out if her Wilgy read is real or fake. She certainly didn't pursue it to the extent she often pursues her confident scumreads.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:21 pm Thanks. That all sounds reasonable at first glance.

I did already address this, tldr I think it is because Kate kinda thought she might be screwed pretty much since SoD, so she had already mentally processed it. I saw her rolecard (or, part of it rather), so I had her dead-to-rights, and there was no way she was winning that thunderdome. I believe she is still independently aligned, so even if she did survive one extra day, it wouldn't actually help her win. Similarly for Dennis.

I also think regardless of their behavior, seeing their flip will help us figure out what sorts of things to be expecting.
Got any theories on their wincon? That's something I'm curious about especially since Kate and Dennis both just gave up. I feel like their lolcatting isn't characteristic of two people who just 100% lost the game so I'm wondering if the sins have a collective wincon.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:39 pm

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

I'm pretty sure my name on a playerlist gives you a bad feeling lol.

About Nook, I think his posts about being disinterested were not entirely serious regardless of alignment. It feels *too* exaggerated and fake for him to think people will believe he isn't exaggerating. It's like he's trying to be hard to read and if he is he's succeeding.

I have paranoia about Falcon because he's too towny if that makes any sense. Normally he seems against the grain, has a somewhat narrow focus, and sometimes comes up with theories out of left field. Here it seems like he's prodding a lot of places and feels more productive on a surface level but there isn't the kind of conviction I normally feel from his pushes.

One thing I'm wondering is what Kate's real read on Wilgy and others was. Afaik she's not informed and therefore will have done some genuine solving, but I looked back and can't figure out if her Wilgy read is real or fake. She certainly didn't pursue it to the extent she often pursues her confident scumreads.
How could anyone have any serious, uber confident wolf reads in this game without mech?

So, ya know, definitely don't go after Wilgy.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

One more thing: To whomever gave me the note that said I should post a lot, thanks for doing so on the weekend when I work. That was thoughtful of you.

But I'm going to fuck off and play video games because that sounds more fun. :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:34 pm [VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine

You lady of the night.
Love you too, homefry.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:44 pm One more thing: To whomever gave me the note that said I should post a lot, thanks for doing so on the weekend when I work. That was thoughtful of you.

;)
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:44 pm One more thing: To whomever gave me the note that said I should post a lot, thanks for doing so on the weekend when I work. That was thoughtful of you.

;)
I said fuck off, not fuck. :meany:

Lady of the night.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Cfd!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tbh flashwagon is a more clear term
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

extra bonus in this situation that it includes the word "flash"
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:51 pm tbh flashwagon is a more clear term
Flashwagon!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:51 pm tbh flashwagon is a more clear term
Flashwagon!
😏
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Anyway, Kate, your posts were the silver lining of this lengthy read through. I appreciate that. Thanks for keeping it fun.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, congratulations on the graduation!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:32 pm

Got any theories on their wincon? That's something I'm curious about especially since Kate and Dennis both just gave up. I feel like their lolcatting isn't characteristic of two people who just 100% lost the game so I'm wondering if the sins have a collective wincon.
I mean, it seems likely that multiple sins will somehow convert to mafia and then it will be more like a normal mafia faction. I believe Kate when she says that she can also win as sole survivor (assuming whatever needed t ohappen to have her convert does not happen).

I don't think speculating about the exact details of this before we see a sin flip is particularly productive. Who do you think is bad (sin or John)?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Screenshot_20230618_215837_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230618_215837_Chrome.jpg (171.14 KiB) Viewed 7641 times
Bye 👋
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Thread is locked. No one post.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Poll:
Dennis
10%
Voters: Zenon, RondoDimBuckle
DrWilgy
No votes
Voters: None
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
jackofhearts2005
No votes
Kate
45%
Voters: MacDougall, pyxxy, Jackofhearts2005, Michelle, Thunal33, Seanzie, S~V~S, tutuu, DrWilgy
Macdougall
5%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Matahari
5%
Voters: falcon45ca
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
5%
Voters: Dennis
S~V~S
5%
Voters: Epignosis
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
5%
Voters: Kate
Zenon
5%
Voters: Matahari
Unvote
5%
Voters: Roxy

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Se7en Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Scotty »

End of Day 2

Charity Nichols knocked 4 times and coughed. She always knocked 4 times and coughed- that way, the john knew it was her, and not some nosy neighbor looking to start trouble.
In a way, she always felt her name was fitting- a street worker giving out satisfaction to those in need. Did her mother have this life in mind when she named her? She didn’t know. It didn’t matter, anyway. Her mother was long dead and buried, but not before instilling in Charity a sense of purpose: that she had the assets and the means to provide it. Like mother like daughter, she’d probably say.

The john opened the door. He didn’t look like much, but then again, few did. He took one look at her bust, gave a quick nod and then turned around on his heels and walked back into the recesses of his living room. Creepy vibes aside, it seemed like this was going to be either a quick sale or else a glorified therapy session. She was fine with either- it had been a slow day. They often were just lonely men wanting company. And, well, she was very good at giving company.

———————————————-

Mills stood in the corner of the basement apartment- about as far away from the body without appearing to be.

After his new partner had been immediately shot, he was a bit on edge with this new case. His new partner, Autumn, was not as practiced as Somerset seemed to be, but they had to head into this headfirst together for better or worse.

Autumn picked up the Polaroid on the foot of the bed.
“He made me do it! He- he made me, you gotta believe me! Get these things off me!” A near-inconsolable man wriggled out of his leather bonds in the chair with the help of a police officer. “He forced me down and held a- held a gun…oh my god…to my head and told me to…use that THING on her. Oh my god, oh my god, my wife. She can’t know about this.”
Mills lifted the bloody bedsheet, but immediately dropped it, recoiling in disgust. Damn. Damn damn.
“Did he say anything else to you?” Autumn inquired
The man simply sputtered.
“Did…did he? Yes, I mean, oh my god. I can’t- she was screaming. It was awful, he-“
“Did he talk about why?” Mills cut in, moving away from the corner.
“Why? Why he…yes. He kept…he kept asking me if I found her pretty. If I…fantasized about her. I- well, I wasn’t gonna say no with a gun to my head, was I?! Oh my god, oh my god, my wife. I need to get home to my wife!”
Autumn gestured to the door. “Get him out of here. We’ll have more questions later.” Autumn had more questions now, but they were piling upon each other. She glanced up at the word carved into the bed post above the body of Charity Nichols.

@Kate has been eliminated. She was
Lust, one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

You are self aligned. Your current win condition is to be the last man standing.
Alternatively, if 2 different players that open one of your gifts are killed in any way, your alignment will change:
-You will become mafia, gaining BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia.

You represent the inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

If you vote for Chastity, your vote will be worth +1. 

Each day, target both a player and a gift from your list of gifts.
???
Once a gift is sent, it cannot be sent again, even if that player never opens it.

The target will receive ???

The list of gifts to be sent are as follows:
-???

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to get your actions in

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@Thunal33
@tutuu
@Zenon

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Se7en Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Scotty »

ATTENTION

Poor Richard, which is what his cousins used to call him, loved nature. He had used to be in the financial sector, but had felt boxed in and analogous with the most despicable big wigs that he liquidated his property and moved out to the country with only camping supplies and weekly rationed cash to scrape by on. It wasn’t as if he was actually poor- his assets were secure in trusts and ETFs if he were to ever come back into the “real world”. But after 7 years in the woods, reliant on his own intuition and inner peace, Poor Richard felt richer as a person. Instead of hedge-fund managers breathing down his neck, he had far simpler conflicts to deal with: coyotes, javelinas and, if he were SK lucky, the occasional black bear. It had truly become a spiritual experience without the earthly burdens of capitalistic greed.

Poor Richard had recently had his bi-weekly excursion from the confines of his self-made cabin in the woods into town to pick up more supplies, and had headed back the long way- his favorite way- the scenic route.

He had picked up many skills as he became more of a permanent resident in the woods: fishing, carpentry, hunting. Everything a survivalist would need on a macro level. Unfortunately, he hadn’t the proper knowledge-base of foraging, and after gorging on an unscrupulous amount of berries he found along a gorgeous ridge hike, he began feeling quite ill. Chalking it up to acute dehydration, he continued on with his mission and sauntered further and further away from civilization into his own private bubble of a cabin, where hikers ultimately discovered his dead body 7 weeks later, half devoured by the animals he grew to live with.

@tutuu has died. She was
Humility, one of the Seven Virtues.

You are town. Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@Thunal33
@Zenon

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Scotty »

Larry Tegan popped another sweet roll into his mouth and looked hurriedly around for a napkin or a towel to wipe the residue from his fingers. Finding neither, he wiped them hastily on his pants and put both hands back on the steering wheel, watching as the distant hillside obscured the setting sun. Larry, ever the pragmatist, had left early on his expedition to the city in his quest to make the queue for his favorite author’s book signing. By his calculations, he was going to just make it after picking up some snacks from the gas station stop shop.

It was when he was reaching for his last sweet roll that Larry spotted him- a vagrant a quarter mile down, maybe- a guitar case slung around his back and an outstretched thumb. Normally, Larry wouldn’t stop for hitchhikers- and normally he wasn’t on a time crunch- but today he felt different. Perhaps it was the sugar and his black coffee creating chemical reactions in his brain, perhaps it was merely happenstance. But he decided to stop, and help the stranger that day.

He never did make it to that book signing.

@Zenon has been killed. She was
Kindness, one of the Seven Virtues.

You are town. Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

———————————————-

When she woke, the first thing she noticed was the pain. Even before she opened her eyes, she tried to scream from that intense pain, only to find her mouth gagged and taped shut. When she opened her eyes, she was staring at herself. Or, at least faint shadings of her former self. The woman staring back at her was almost inhuman- where there had been a beautiful, perfect nose after 4 plastic surgeries now sat a bleeding crater, as if haphazardly ripped from her face. She tried to scream again in agony, but her protests were swallowed entirely.

“Ah, you’re awake,” came a voice. She couldn’t see it, but as she looked past the horror of her nose, she realized she was bound from the waist down, and was forced to sit up on her bed looking at herself in the full mirror she usually kept at the end of the room.
“There you are, as close to your former self as God intended.”
She couldn’t see the source of the voice, but he was somewhere beyond the mirror. She looked further and realized she had both hands wrapped in duct tape: she could make out a bottle of pills in one hand, and her cell phone in the other.

The mirror was yanked away and she could see him in the dim light of her bedroom. His hair was short, if not slightly balding. A face you would see every day without thinking twice about- no definition and muted colors. He was quite especially average in all sense of the word.
“You might have noticed your predicament. Which, to be sure, is something you probably rarely encounter in your every day life. Am I right?”
He waited for a response, and she tried screaming at him, struggling against her bonds. To no avail.
“Tsk. Because I’m sure you were put on this earth as a beautiful human being. Now look at you.”
He sat on the bed. Tears began running freely down her face. She wanted to know why. She wanted to strangle this man that, she only just started to realize, destroyed her modeling career. She couldn’t show her face in the industry. The man seemed to see this transformation on her face, for he continued: “So now that you see, I’m leaving the next part up to you. You can call for help, or, if you think there is nothing that can help you…”
He unceremoniously ripped the tape off her mouth and took the sock out of her mouth. She made to scream, but inwardly held back this time. Her vision swam and the tears were mixing with her cratered nose, stinging painfully.
“W-why…?” she sobbed.
He got up and made his way towards the door. Without much thought, he said wryly on his way out: “Are you as pretty on the inside as you think you were on the outside?”
Then he left her to cry. And cry.

———————————————-

Mills and Autumn departed the brownstone of the woman that had graced the covers of various magazines and billboards. She was unrecognizable now.

Mills spat as they walked along the street.
“Damned shame. Do you think our John Doe did it?”

“Doubtful,” responded Autumn. “But no way to truly know. He wanted us to think she had a choice.”

Mills swatted at a low branch as they walked. “I don’t think I’d want to go on living like that. And I don’t even have a modeling career. Yet. Maybe if I could shack up with Jennifer Aniston or something.”

“You’re married, Mills,” Autumn said with side-eye.

“And you’re a mirthless robot who can’t take a joke. Anyway, we’re gonna catch this bastard and when I do, I’ll rip his nose off. For now..lunch. You’re buying.”

“Why am I buying? I bought the last time.”

Mills put his hands up. “See? Mirthless robot. That was a joke and you failed.”

@pyxxy has been killed. He was
Pride, one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

You are currently mafia aligned.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to solve the case

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@S~V~S
@Thunal33

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Based
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:01 pm Based
Tell me more.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Anyone claiming any of the kills so far? Omega / Neon / Pyxxy?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Nice! This is going really well!

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

It says Pyxxy was Mafia aligned.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:05 pm It says Pyxxy was Mafia aligned.
I think he converted to mafia.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Makes sense Humility was dead
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

So we only need to watch out for the opposite of Diligence and Kindness at the moment. so its technically 3vX+Y
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:01 pm Based
Tell me more.
Dead sins are good
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”