Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:51 am KITTY KATE FOR PRESIDENT 2077
MA7E AME7ICA S7UTTY AGA7N

^ actual footage of me right now
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:14 am
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:13 am Wait does this mean I was right on Dennis.

For the sake of wagonomics...I shall vote there.
Wagonomics? Of the two outted purples that the other purples and red maybe didn’t know about? :confused:
So imagine for a second there's a wagon that wins by 8000 votes.

Not much useful is it.

Anyways I am actually starting to think that Dennis should be prio exe

I think Kate is basically making herself the juicier target because Dennis staying alive am extra day is more beneficial to them that Kate and Kate dying to enable that is a necessary trade.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm Why are there 9 on Kate?

Asking in a non-partnered way.
I hear that's how she likes it.

Ask Sean.
Me too.

Wait I mean uh.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:39 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:33 pm Happy Fathers Day all you Daddies! C’ya

Have Fun Kate!
Wholesome :grin:
Clearly I'm a better lust than you are. Cause uh so anyways yeah wholesome or whatever.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:49 pm Yall are boring

I'm all alone

I hate this game.

Oh yeah. Well.

I.

Hate.

Not you I love you hiiiii Kate I love you uwu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I am the thread now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is my ship!

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:23 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:50 am
Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:46 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine almost forgot to vote.
This is the best post this entire game
No. This is.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:37 pm

I'm all alone

I hate this game.

Oh yeah. Well.

I.

Hate.

The greatest flattery is imitation 😘
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:23 pm The thing that worries me about Kate and the number 7 is old school biblical shit, holy trinity end of times shit.

What if....ofc it's only a game but would scotty go there?
I agree. Scotty is the ancient beast of hell and has chosen this game to bring forth the endtimes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:43 pm
Matahari wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:46 am [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine almost forgot to vote.
No. This is.
Factually inaccurate

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:44 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:37 pm

I'm all alone

I hate this game.

Oh yeah. Well.

I.

Hate.

The greatest flattery is imitation 😘
The greatest flattery is being called cute by someone cute

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Your cute

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:34 pm
No. This is.
Factually inaccurate
You are.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:34 pmYour cute
You are cute!!!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:28 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:13 am Wait does this mean I was right on Dennis.

Wagonomics? Of the two outted purples that the other purples and red maybe didn’t know about? :confused:

Not much useful is it.

I think Kate is basically making herself the juicier target because Dennis staying alive am extra day is more beneficial to them that Kate and Kate dying to enable that is a necessary trade.
Hey! Don't shame me for being juicy!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:24 pm

This makes you look like Chastity compared to what I'm doing...
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:45 pm

Somebody tell Dennis not to read this
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

So who do people think John Doe is?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:59 pm

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Thy mother.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Awkward sounding post here...you?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:34 pm
No. This is.
Factually inaccurate
You are.
I am not factually inaccurate

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:34 pmYour cute
You are cute!!!
No u!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:43 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:28 pm

Not much useful is it.

Hey! Don't shame me for being juicy!
I like juicey

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Press X to doubt

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis read this

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:24 pm
kinda hard when people ignored my last two. Im only human. Plus I want to hard move away from the kate/dennis discussion and back to what we should be focusing on. You know. winning the game?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:03 pm

How fucking dare you

That's it somebody kill Wilgy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:26 pm
kinda hard when people ignored my last two. Im only human. Plus I want to hard move away from the kate/dennis discussion and back to what we should be focusing on. You know. winning the game?
Turns out killing evil things is in fact winning the game

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i love how all but 1 of the names in the top half is colored normal username green and everything in the bottom except 1 has different colors. if mac and mata swapped places it would have been ultra satisfying. goosebump inducing
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:28 pm
It only delays them reaching parity. why do you have a resistance to looking for John doe at the same time?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:27 pm

How fucking dare you

hō…mukatte kuru noka. nige zuni kono dio ni chikazuite kuru noka.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

I just got fired because of all this smut you all are posting in the thread.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:36 pm hō…mukatte kuru noka. nige zuni kono dio ni chikazuite kuru noka.
no way this virgin is a father
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:31 pm Image

i love how all but 1 of the names in the top half is colored normal username green and everything in the bottom except 1 has different colors. if mac and mata swapped places it would have been ultra satisfying. goosebump inducing
I like how I defs post way too much.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:28 pm
It only delays them reaching parity. why do you have a resistance to looking for John doe at the same time?
I prefer killing one evil thing at a time not trying to find them all. I find that to be largely useless.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:27 pm

How fucking dare you

hō…mukatte kuru noka. nige zuni kono dio ni chikazuite kuru noka.
Yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:38 pm I just got fired because of all this smut you all are posting in the thread.
I don't know if this is a joke or not and it's giving me a panic attack

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:38 pm I just got fired because of all this smut you all are posting in the thread.
I don't know if this is a joke or not and it's giving me a panic attack
I often wonder why "lying" never made the list of sins.

According to this teaching, you can sit on the couch and never bother anybody and die and go to hell.

But bullshit is perfectly acceptable.

And I work from home, so be at ease.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Speaking of work, weekends are full of it for me, and this was a long, occasionally uncomfortable catch up in the thread of over ten pages.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:40 pm Screenshot_20230617_203914_Google.jpg
Please tell me you didn't spend another $2500 on that.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:49 pm Image
I'd pay $2500 for that any day.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Epi isn't towny
Doom wanted to kill Epi
Doom tried to stop the Porscha wagon
We sheep Doom
What? Ok, now you're really making it hard lol. I just checked over her ISO, and she didn't mention or address him until he voted for her.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:53 pm Earlier, I was made to post in ways that alluded to the seven deadly sins.

If you will notice, my first post was lust, my second (to S~V~S) was envy, etc.
Hope I didn't offend anyone. I am free to post normally.
Wait. A. Minute.

First

I DID kinda like that post, and you puffed me up a bit. I assumed you meant it becasue it would have been too obvious as a pocket attempt. So :sigh:

Second, you were trargeted with a posting condition on Day One? How does that happen? I am on page 33, so sorry if you already addressed this. But I don't understand how that would happen, and it really wasn't that obvious, so why did you feel the need to address it?

linki @tutuu , k, I wasn't sure I understood your point, and wanted to make sure I did.
I was full of shit. I wasn't forced to do anything. I did a thing and got bored with it after a while. Thought I'd make something up because you would think misleading people would be a big sin on the list, and the thought amused me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:50 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:49 pm Image
I'd pay $2500 for that any day.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Me Kate, me throw rock.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:28 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:24 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:19 pm
[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
BIG BOOTY HOES!! :haha:

That's our new name.
I can't speak for the rest of the 4EW, but that works for me. And yeah, I've gone to the dark side, fuck OT green lolol sorry Epi.
First off, damn it. :disappoint:

Second of all, I will not be referring to any of you as bitches, hoes, whores, or ladies of the night.

Okay, maybe ladies of the night. :mafia:

Return to “Previous Jobs”