Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:20 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:11 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:25 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Rn this is my best guess.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm
While I agree. This is a TMI pocket attempt.
I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am

Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
I generally think being disconnected on an island is town indicative do you not?
Not necessarily in this setup.
Fair. Do you think this assessment on wilgy is fair?
I think the fact that Wilgy leaned into the TMI and 3p thing twice could be fake, so it is not an unreasnable take. I cannot comment on Wilgy not following up since I didn't read all of D1, but the parts I can comment on seem reasonable.
Duly noted.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

I don't really have strong preference either way on Wilgybut I felt this case was kinda...mid and yet it drew Kate's vote which is mildly concerning to me.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Or Kate was there first?

I should fact check myself my brain is all warbly

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:25 pm Or Kate was there first?

I was there first
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

But I can't be asked too do that

If Kate was there it looks kinda mid for Thunal

If Kate was not it looks mid for Kate.

Unless of course Wilgy is an evil... than... friends I don't know wtf it means in this set up lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:26 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:25 pm Or Kate was there first?

I was there first
Dope.

I hard town read thunal but me no like this post this case no no no

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 pm

I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.

Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
I generally think being disconnected on an island is town indicative do you not?
It's not about being disconnected on an island, it's about his thoughts being disconnected from each other like he doesn't have much interest in following up on the previous thoughts. Kate was there first which is what drew my attention to Wilgy and I definitely give weight to Kate's reads and think she's town.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:40 pm Matahari looks like an obvious mafia to me. 5 post ISO that's easy to read. Looks pretty obviously not town.

Wolfy entrance post making wolfy guilty excuses for not posting much.
Solving through a forced dichotomy of Tutuu/Michelle/Doom based on nothing except they're wagons ie. opportunism.
No attempt to town. Naked vote on Tutuu.

Chance of being town. Low.
In a role madness game day 1 chop we could do worse than to just chop Matahari.
@Michelle just want to point this out cuz you sussed me for ignoring someone's push on Matahari. This was day 1 but I still have no qualms flipping Matahari and will demonstrate that assertively if given the chance.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Kate and Dennis have w/w equity
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:33 pm I think Kate and Dennis have w/w equity
I'm curious and I assume you mean both know the other's identity. That would probably mean someone was converted, if this is the case who do you think it was? I was considering voting Dennis instead of Wilgy because I thought his whole attitude was not really caring about finding wolves and that his takes were a bit too safe but I thought he made some decent observations like saying you forcing your reads d1 was towny. Kate hit some town points for me d1 like her whole headstrong push on tutuu and then struggling with whether to vote her since she'd feel bad if she were wrong.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I tracked Kate to Dennis n1. I'm an odd night tracker.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I checked it was ok to claim.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
If this is busy work, then you don't know what busy work is my friend.

I'm just chillin till the thread slows down.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just didn't super like Kate's answer to their Dennis read in light of her targeting him n1 and given I'm odd night and widely scumread there's not much point keeping that info to myself.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:44 pm I tracked Kate to Dennis n1. I'm an odd night tracker.
Okay, I thought so.

I am 100% sure Kate is Lust and 95% sure Dennis is Greed. The Kate thing is mech, the dennis thing is based off something Kate told me in a btsc I have with her. In particular, Kate told me she targeted Greed and got BTSC with them, but didn't tell me who greed was, but I had suspicion it was Dennis.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I lied about protecting Kate earlier because I was trying to act like I was a sin and working with her to get her to trust me enough to tell me who Greed was.

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:51 pm [VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Yes

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:44 pm I tracked Kate to Dennis n1. I'm an odd night tracker.
Okay, I thought so.

I am 100% sure Kate is Lust and 95% sure Dennis is Greed. The Kate thing is mech, the dennis thing is based off something Kate told me in a btsc I have with her. In particular, Kate told me she targeted Greed and got BTSC with them, but didn't tell me who greed was, but I had suspicion it was Dennis.
Let's goooo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Role madness baby
tutuu
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

I need to vote kate

There was a missing night action i was supposed to receive telling me that it'd be wise to be voting for kate

Well ok i dont NEED TO but

[VOTE: kate] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wonder if town somehow convert sins though. That would be preferable lol.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Nice, I do trust Sean's mech but I am a little bit annoyed that I partly sheeped Kate. I want to solve this game well.
Here's what I had written up incase it's still relevant:

I saw Mac's claim and I believe it. Here's Kate on Dennis d1:
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 pm Also I'd civ!Dennis doesn't show up soon, we might want to consider that town!Dennis doesn't exist.

@Dennis come hither, young child.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:59 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm

Have you said my name this game yet
Yup.
vs D2:
Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:36 pm

Low posting tentative Dennis is bad.

Jolly joker Dennis is good.

He vacilating. His posts sound like him, as if youre talking to him which is good but they are less frequent than usual. He deserves an eye at the very least.

@dennis come forth to be judged.
I find it odd that Kate still doesn't have a read on Dennis after the visit. In a Kate town world I don't think Kate's action was protective, and she'd probably choose a different target like Tutuu if it negatively affected the target (like a roleblock) so if Kate is town her action on Dennis would likely be investigative. It's possible this action failed (and here I stopped to look at the thread, but I was going to say if it succeeded I think Kate would have some read on Dennis)
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Im not reading the last 2 pages but i have zenon as town now. And mac back to confident town. I never faltered i swear ...
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:01 pm Im not reading the last 2 pages but i have zenon as town now. And mac back to confident town. I never faltered i swear ...
Long story short I'm hardclaiming Kate is Lust and strongly guessing Dennis is Greed.

Also yes, Mac likely town.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

John thought I was a miselim and now he gonna NK me.

Sucks to suck John.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:02 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:01 pm Im not reading the last 2 pages but i have zenon as town now. And mac back to confident town. I never faltered i swear ...
Long story short I'm hardclaiming Kate is Lust and strongly guessing Dennis is Greed.

I gotchu king, i did read that part
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't trust Thunal either fwiw.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

SEAN WITH THE CARRY
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The speed Thunal whipped around to having a genuine argument to vote Kate after sheeping her was wackistan.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

THE MAN

THE MYTH

THE LEGEND

SEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAANZZZZZZZZIEEEEEEE

imagine u are the last devil on earth. The last evil incarnate. U are hiding in ur den. Afraid. Paranoid. You start sweating. What is this sound?!?! Oh no?!??! Impossible ... Just as you thought you escaped vindication, right outside your burrow, you hear:

TTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN

SSSSSSSTTTTTTTRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKKKIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:33 pm I think Kate and Dennis have w/w equity
Someone says this in every game we ever play.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:04 pm I don't trust Thunal either fwiw.
I wasn't going to vote Kate after that post until Sean outed the mech, and that wasn't even meant to be an argument for voting her. I was going to ISO and reconsider her and then come to a conclusion. Tbh I think I'm obvious town just from my solving. I don't come out of the gate pushing you if I'm bad, I don't reconsider and reevaluate this many times, and I don't keep going when as a baddie I'd have no reason not to shut up because I'm universally townread and literally have a post restriction. Behind the scenes I don't think of the fact that I'm often wrong on Dizzy when I catch him early and make that connection to you. My play makes it obvious not just that I'm solving the game, but that I care about solving the game.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Mac's Mom why did u track kate N1? She was your top townread. U said ud kill her if u were mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:14 pm @Mac's Mom why did u track kate N1? She was your top townread. U said ud kill her if u were mafia
@MacDougall
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

cuz I'm him
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Omg @MacDougall
Jey left the bloodline
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Good job @Seanzie . Well played.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:14 pm @Mac's Mom why did u track kate N1? She was your top townread. U said ud kill her if u were mafia
Lol that autocorrect
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:02 pm

Lol okay.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kate wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:19 pm Good job @Seanzie . Well played.

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

I think it's actually TUTUU because she SMELLS BAD

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Things I learned from Kate that could be useful (take everything with a grain of salt since Kate was suspicious of my motives, but I do think there were times where she was trusting me enough that most of this is likely true).

1.) She can win as sole survivor or with mafia.
2.) SVS is 90% town (I think Kate said this in earnest)
3.) She said her and Greed exchanged roles. idk what to make of this.
4.) She has an ability but I think it is perhaps best for me not to share the details on it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:25 pm I think it's actually TUTUU because she SMELLS BAD

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
We gottem' folks!

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:27 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:25 pm I think it's actually TUTUU because she SMELLS BAD

We gottem' folks!
No you didn't cause YOURE JOHN DOE [VOTE: SEANZIE] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Oh wow this is some crazy shit lol.

Why is Kate getting votes? I thought she was in the towncore?

Can someone give me a tl;dr?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:27 pm

We gottem' folks!
Don't share this, YOU got it.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Wow im impressed u could write this considering that it requires u to be able to see anything and i applaud this feat considering your haircut ...
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:31 pm

Wow im impressed u could write this considering that it requires u to be able to see anything and i applaud this feat considering your haircut ...
source?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:30 pm Oh wow this is some crazy shit lol.

Why is Kate getting votes? I thought she was in the towncore?

Can someone give me a tl;dr?
I hardclaim mech that Kate is lust. Kate has already pretty much confirmed it by posting a concession to me.

Dennis is greed as well, but this isn't a hardclaim like Kate, it is instead an extremely likely deduction based off my info and Mac's and Dennis's reaction to my claim.

Return to “Previous Jobs”