50%

Total votes: 12
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

info dumping IS allowed, but do so at your own risk.. (this means do not claim or hint at your character by name, but you can claim what ability/action you have)

Yeah it's allowed
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I've claimed my action it's one phase.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:25 pm You think the only way town can win is with Mac playing?
No, i think if he gets mischopped ppl will point fingers at the ppl pushing him and theyre almost all town and the third mischop is lined up. Hes only getting scumread coz he was wrong on porscha. If he flips the same alignment as her i dont think its logical for people to change their approach / logic halfway midgame and forgive his choppers
But that would be the case with any misyeet, though. This happens in like every game and town wins quite often.

In any case I knew you are going to defend him regardless, so have fun. I just think that argument could be applied to anyone, not just Mac. And it happens all the time. Maybe people want to resolve his slot.
Weren't you townreading me?
I was. Maybe still am. I repeated Tutuus terminology about *mis* yeeting. I also have some issues with you. I posted about it this AM. just becasue I think you're possibly town doesn't mean I think everything you say or do is right.

it may not sound like it, but I really respect you as a player. But when you aggressively lead a misyeet on someone, you could try showing a little humility, instead of insisting anyone suspecting you is bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

Not sure it even matters since it's been like almost 24 hours and I don't think they've posted but

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Wilgz ig *shrugs*

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:25 pm I'm info dumping because I don't want to fucking play this game anymore
It bothers me that I upset you but with all due respect you tilted me and I asked you to stop and I've crossed no lines in the context of a mafia game. I asked you yesterday to stop posting to let the game breathe and you refused and I asked you today to stop engaging me because you're overwhelming me by dismissing all my attempts to solve with one liner hot takes and showing no interest to "explore".

Like you're claiming you want to solve the game and explore it or whatever but instead of asking me to elaborate and showing me a different perspective you have been blunt and dismissive to me while also treating my slot in a weird way which has put doubt in my mind about whether I can even trust you anymore.

I don't go into mafia games with the intent to hurt or be cruel so I apologise if I've come off that way.
☆Princess Abigail☆

When I saw the post I tried to stop Mac

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And the result of that was you voting me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I didn't see it right away I was behind that post you know how I read the game in order.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:28 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:25 pm You think the only way town can win is with Mac playing?
No, i think if he gets mischopped ppl will point fingers at the ppl pushing him and theyre almost all town and the third mischop is lined up. Hes only getting scumread coz he was wrong on porscha. If he flips the same alignment as her i dont think its logical for people to change their approach / logic halfway midgame and forgive his choppers
But that would be the case with any misyeet, though. This happens in like every game and town wins quite often.

In any case I knew you are going to defend him regardless, so have fun. I just think that argument could be applied to anyone, not just Mac. And it happens all the time. Maybe people want to resolve his slot.
I was. Maybe still am. I repeated Tutuus terminology about *mis* yeeting. I also have some issues with you. I posted about it this AM. just becasue I think you're possibly town doesn't mean I think everything you say or do is right.

it may not sound like it, but I really respect you as a player. But when you aggressively lead a misyeet on someone, you could try showing a little humility, instead of insisting anyone suspecting you is bad.
I haven't done that? I literally said most of them are town?

Part of what is bothering me is people keep saying I'm doing things I didn't.

I didn't tunnel Porscha. Making a wrong case isn't tunneling. Responding to everything someone says confbiasing it as wolfy is tunneling.

And I haven't insisted everyone suspecting me is bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm just trying to keep everyone accountable for telling the truth while I'm top wagon and being pushed like this. That's the minimum responsibility as a town being wrongly accused.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I wanted to work with you on porscha it felt literally fucking impossible

I tried to engage you it felt like what I said didn't matter and eventually you essentially told me to fmpov shut up and leave the thread.

I didn't want to shut up and leave the thread I wanted to show you why you were wrong but nothing I said was going to convince you and eventually I did what I do every fucking mafia game and caved.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

To say I haven't shown humility about the miselim is also wrong. I'm being respectful to the town and the game by not letting it disaffect my desire to solve it and I refuse to play it that way. So I haven't self flagellated and postured about how very sorry I am.

Well I'm not. I stand by my process and it turned out wrong. That's mafia and I refuse to feel bad about being wrong. It's okay to be wrong in a mafia game.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I believed myself to literally bet my entire mafia "career" on my read and I caved anyways.

So surely I'm allowed to be a brooding whiny bitch about myself. That's about myself but you.

But I'm not trying to piss you off I want to play mafia without feeling like every time I approach you I have to walk delicately across a sea of unhatched eggs or be the murderer of 1000 baby duckies

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:35 pm To say I haven't shown humility about the miselim is also wrong. I'm being respectful to the town and the game by not letting it disaffect my desire to solve it and I refuse to play it that way. So I haven't self flagellated and postured about how very sorry I am.

Well I'm not. I stand by my process and it turned out wrong. That's mafia and I refuse to feel bad about being wrong. It's okay to be wrong in a mafia game.
*shrugs* I don't want you to apologize I want you to help me win a mafia game together.

But I have zero clue how to go about that.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:33 pm I wanted to work with you on porscha it felt literally fucking impossible

I tried to engage you it felt like what I said didn't matter and eventually you essentially told me to fmpov shut up and leave the thread.

I didn't want to shut up and leave the thread I wanted to show you why you were wrong but nothing I said was going to convince you and eventually I did what I do every fucking mafia game and caved.
The correct answer is have your read, vote elsewhere, let me have mine and vote where I want and agree to disagree.

Your attempts to persuade me were ineffective because I was confident and your reasoning was articulated like "sure but this is also what Porscha as town looks like sometimes" which simply didn't persuade me.

There's not much to gain from rehashing this. I wasn't tunneling and I specifically tried to get you to just trust your own read like I was playing your conscience and prosecuting my own read. It's not easy trying to play chess with myself.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Because I don't think killing into Mata is going to kill a wolf

Rondo might?

Epi might...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But that's a poe that's just yucky to me as a player.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:32 pm

I didn't tunnel Porscha. Making a wrong case isn't tunneling. Responding to everything someone says confbiasing it as wolfy is tunneling.

And yet here you are saying I said you tunnelled Porscha when I didn't say that.

I'm going to dinner, have a happy party parrot. :partyparrot:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:37 pm I believed myself to literally bet my entire mafia "career" on my read and I caved anyways.

So surely I'm allowed to be a brooding whiny bitch about myself. That's about myself but you.

But I'm not trying to piss you off I want to play mafia without feeling like every time I approach you I have to walk delicately across a sea of unhatched eggs or be the murderer of 1000 baby duckies
I'm not asking for you to do that I'm asking for you to stop replying to every post I make dunking on me because I can't solve that way and it leads to this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:32 pm

And yet here you are saying I said you tunnelled Porscha when I didn't say that.

I'm going to dinner, have a happy party parrot. :partyparrot:
No I didn't. Come on!
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:38 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:33 pm I wanted to work with you on porscha it felt literally fucking impossible

The correct answer is have your read, vote elsewhere, let me have mine and vote where I want and agree to disagree.

Your attempts to persuade me were ineffective because I was confident and your reasoning was articulated like "sure but this is also what Porscha as town looks like sometimes" which simply didn't persuade me.

There's not much to gain from rehashing this. I wasn't tunneling and I specifically tried to get you to just trust your own read like I was playing your conscience and prosecuting my own read. It's not easy trying to play chess with myself.
That's not what I do. I don't let people kill my town reads. Not when I'm confident on them. I was fucking confident on it...

Both wagons fucking sucked. I wasn't going to go vanity hopping that's also not what I do. I wanted to move the votes off someone I confidently thought was town until I didn't anymore

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:40 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:37 pm I believed myself to literally bet my entire mafia "career" on my read and I caved anyways.

I'm not asking for you to do that I'm asking for you to stop replying to every post I make dunking on me because I can't solve that way and it leads to this.
I'm not dunking on you. Well maybe once. But for the most part I just want to fucking work with you Mac your literally my fucking idol in this stupid game ffs.

But I'm not the player that's going to like stop trying to move votes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac is town so move your votes.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Actually the real conclusion is Mac is town or we are both wolves but meh

Or I'm getting toyed with like that other game ib just played where a wolf made me genuinely feel bad about my play and abused my emotions. But since I do not think Mac would do that I'm locking him town for eternity so move.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's fine.

Please stop swearing at me.

I want to solve the game and ask people questions. Explain myself and make reads.

Every time I do this you have interjected to "playfully" dunk on me.

It isn't working for me.

So either I just give up and go belly up or try to resolve that.

I initially tried to resolve it by asking you to elaborate on reads, which is already hard because your choices put me immediately on tilt, but when your answers don't satisfy me and I tell you then YOU go on tilt.

So that doesn't work for me either.

So next stop is trying to get you to let me play the game without you interjecting. I just woke up so the game has had 8 hrs of not Mac at least. I think asking for some space to play for a but isn't that harsh.

But that tilts you also.

I have things to do this morning so I'm going to leave again now. But I'd very much like some time to just play the mafia game the way I need to before eod.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I need to actually attempt to sleep cause I do dumb things to spend time with cute girls and literally haven't slept today lolkek.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm @Kate what is your Dennis read
Slight town read.

Loses points for lack of presence which is not a typical trait.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:46 pm Actually the real conclusion is Mac is town or we are both wolves but meh

Or I'm getting toyed with like that other game ib just played where a wolf made me genuinely feel bad about my play and abused my emotions. But since I do not think Mac would do that I'm locking him town for eternity so move.
This is so unfair. I am not abusing your emotions at all. I am trying hard to juggle my own volatility while achieving a reasonable outcome for both of us while not upsetting you. It's just too hard.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quite literally the only way I can navigate you is to either stop posting or just agree with you. I even tried that by getting you to give me a list of names I can't suspect but you didn't even put Rondo or Epi on that list and had already been defending them from me!

I literally just can't win with you.

I would gladly just do nothing day 2 and let you have a shot given I had my shot and missed day 1 BUT I AM TOP SUSPECT AND YOU VOTED ME.

It would be completely horrible for me to just go belly up and let town miselim me after I caused a miselim day 1.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:18 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:59 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:43 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:40 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:13 am

I bare much blame myself Nook
Idc you're still town
Wanna mason?
Heck yeah let's kill mac and/or Sean
Okay which one?
I'm on mac rn but I'm not picky
Pretty sure Sean is town so you're batting 000.
Why am I town? I've been extremely underwhelming (even though I did have a good reason for D1)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll be back later to read through no doubt many more tilting posts of people calling me emotionally abusive and emotionally inept in poorly coded language. I so look forward to that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:40 am

Idc you're still town
Wanna mason?
Okay which one?
Why am I town? I've been extremely underwhelming (even though I did have a good reason for D1)
How many times do I have to be right about townreading you before you stop asking me this question?

I feel like you have a different energy as mafia to town and you posting lots and trying isnt a requirement to me feeling it.

I'll elaborate more later if you insist but I wish you'd just accept being townread for once.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:47 pm That's fine.

Please stop swearing at me.

I want to solve the game and ask people questions. Explain myself and make reads.

Every time I do this you have interjected to "playfully" dunk on me.

It isn't working for me.

So either I just give up and go belly up or try to resolve that.

I initially tried to resolve it by asking you to elaborate on reads, which is already hard because your choices put me immediately on tilt, but when your answers don't satisfy me and I tell you then YOU go on tilt.

So that doesn't work for me either.

So next stop is trying to get you to let me play the game without you interjecting. I just woke up so the game has had 8 hrs of not Mac at least. I think asking for some space to play for a but isn't that harsh.

But that tilts you also.

I have things to do this morning so I'm going to leave again now. But I'd very much like some time to just play the mafia game the way I need to before eod.
I'm not swearing at you. I'm swearing for emphasis effect whatever the fuck it's quite literally how I talk in real life...I try to tone it down but like that's just how I talk I grew up on the east coast or something

*INSERT FUNNY JOKE ABOUT NYC AND SWEARING*

I don't know what you want me to do Mac I would love to just let you play the game. Except and unless you want me to not play my game or you want to kill my town reads which right now you don't anyways so like fuck it ig

I tried to let you go solve.

I'm sick of being made to feel like a piece of shit for trying to play though. That's how I feel legitimately. It's how I've felt on this site like 5 games in a row now. And I try to pretend like it's not and it happens again. And I don't know what the fuck is so wrong with me that i can't play this stupid game without pissing someone off so much that they tilt at me so hard that I cry.

And I know that wasn't your intent so don't feel bad it wasn't anyone's intent nobody should feel bad but it is what keeps happening. Every game.

I don't know how to fix myself.

AtE woo-hoo.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:49 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:46 pm Actually the real conclusion is Mac is town or we are both wolves but meh

This is so unfair. I am not abusing your emotions at all. I am trying hard to juggle my own volatility while achieving a reasonable outcome for both of us while not upsetting you. It's just too hard.
I quite literally said I do not think you are doing that... so...

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:43 pm

I'm not dunking on you. Well maybe once. But for the most part I just want to fucking work with you Mac your literally my fucking idol in this stupid game ffs.

You're one of my besties in mafia and I'd never try to upset you on purpose k.

I don't want to work with you today. I want you to have reads and engage with other people. I want you to find your own reads and lead. I don't want you to have to come to a point where you have two townreads wagoned and have to vote one begrudgingly. And I don't want you to react to my play. This isn't cuz I hate you or whatever. It's because we are tilting each other and it's choking the gamestate.

Optimally yesterday's Porscha c/w would have been your top wolf. Let's try to make today's wagons Mac and Zenon's top wolfread. Or preferably our top wolfreads. And see where we get to.

I have your list. I won't run up a townread of yours.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:25 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Rn this is my best guess.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm
While I agree. This is a TMI pocket attempt.
I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
Thank you. Can you express the gist of Mac as well?
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
I generally think being disconnected on an island is town indicative do you not?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:43 pm

You're one of my besties in mafia and I'd never try to upset you on purpose k.

I don't want to work with you today. I want you to have reads and engage with other people. I want you to find your own reads and lead. I don't want you to have to come to a point where you have two townreads wagoned and have to vote one begrudgingly. And I don't want you to react to my play. This isn't cuz I hate you or whatever. It's because we are tilting each other and it's choking the gamestate.

Optimally yesterday's Porscha c/w would have been your top wolf. Let's try to make today's wagons Mac and Zenon's top wolfread. Or preferably our top wolfreads. And see where we get to.

I have your list. I won't run up a townread of yours.
Yeah

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Epi

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm Oh BTW assuming DubZ likes gifts you should speak to her she's got trips voting power.

Toodles
You aren't allowed to out info like this in this game.
Yes you are. Info dumping is allowed, you just cannot claim.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah my bad.

@Dennis what's your mum read.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:53 pm

Wanna mason?
Okay which one?
How many times do I have to be right about townreading you before you stop asking me this question?

I feel like you have a different energy as mafia to town and you posting lots and trying isnt a requirement to me feeling it.

I'll elaborate more later if you insist but I wish you'd just accept being townread for once.
I purposefully ask similar questions to the same people game after game to see how people respond and to build a baseline with how to judge their responses. Almost always when I do this, one of the times I ask it of a mafia townreading me they will recycle one of the previous ways they answered as town, and I spot it. I can give clear evidence of catching both Alison and Dizzy with this exact technique.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 pm

I looked at this post a lot and in addition to the possibilities of Wilgy being scum with TMI or it being a fake derp, Wilgy could also be 3p who didn't know that there was only one wolf in the game and thought wolves would have TMI.

Have a nice day.

Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
Tutuu is sus, Dennis is stiff as a board, Epi seems towny, Dubz seems towny, Kate seems towny, Thunal seems towny
These quotes are here as examples of how Wilgy sort of has these disconnected thoughts and doesn't follow up on anything. So far his posts feel like trying to look busy rather than solving.
I generally think being disconnected on an island is town indicative do you not?
Not necessarily in this setup.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think it's worry. I feel like you worry fairly obviously as town and I dont think I've seen you transmit worry as much or at all as mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:11 pm

Have a nice day.

Fair. Do you think this assessment on wilgy is fair?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:11 pm I think it's worry. I feel like you worry fairly obviously as town and I dont think I've seen you transmit worry as much or at all as mafia.
This worries me.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:13 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:11 pm I think it's worry. I feel like you worry fairly obviously as town and I dont think I've seen you transmit worry as much or at all as mafia.
This worries me.
I'm ded

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:13 pm
This worries me.
I'm ded
Hi ded, I'm dad.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:11 pm

Have a nice day.

Fair. Do you think this assessment on wilgy is fair?
I think the fact that Wilgy leaned into the TMI and 3p thing twice could be fake, so it is not an unreasnable take. I cannot comment on Wilgy not following up since I didn't read all of D1, but the parts I can comment on seem reasonable.

Return to “Previous Jobs”