Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:36 pm kate yes
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes
thunal yes (yes I just called thunal mafia but i amnt serious)

epi fair
porscha nope she not town
jack yeah he probs town
pyxxy i see why you think this but also no
michelle yeah she probs town
dennis lol i like how you're always paranoid of dennis is cute he's town tho

zenon you're tunneling, which is fair cuz zenon is town/mafia
roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
Tutuu has the best reads in the game and y'all want to punish it. You're horrible people and deserve to tenants for the rest of your lives.
Ok ill try to have an open mind, why is proscha bad? (Although we all know I'm relatively headstrong and unlikely to change my vote) but I really want to understand porscha.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:35 pm Let's talk about league or something
System Shock > League
Fire emblem > system shock
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Matahari looks like an obvious mafia to me. 5 post ISO that's easy to read. Looks pretty obviously not town.

Wolfy entrance post making wolfy guilty excuses for not posting much.
Solving through a forced dichotomy of Tutuu/Michelle/Doom based on nothing except they're wagons ie. opportunism.
No attempt to town. Naked vote on Tutuu.

Chance of being town. Low.
In a role madness game day 1 chop we could do worse than to just chop Matahari.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:45 pm Let's have a look at the vc

Doom having 4 votes is wackistan because they are squarely in Doomrange, definitely non towns voting there
Dennis having 0 votes is fair I guess cuz he's Dennis and everyone loves him
DrWilgy having 0 votes is weird cuz Wilgy should be a potential miselim here if town but nobody wants to vote him
Dubz having 0 votes is fair cuz heaps towny
Epi has like one towny post so they should have many votes
Falcon isn't towny idc what ppl say the man aint been towny and his voters are heroes even tho there is the potential for non town to be voting non town unknowingly
jackofffarts is being really wolfy and abrasive which makes me want to avoid voting him and makes me feel like he's a honeypot for wolf votes (iconic)M
Kate is the president so having 0 votes is fine
Matahari is squarely unreadable and should probably have a vote or three
Nanook having 0 votes is fair cuz Nanook has been towny
Porscha having 1 vote and it being thee mafia god and nobody wanting to sheep it tracks cuz nobody listens to me these days
Pyxxy having 0 votes is egregious, they should have 20 votes
Rondo having 1 vote and that vote being thee mafia god Dennis means Rondo is outed mafia
Roxy having 0 votes is fair cuz Roxy's towniness per word ratio is record breaking atm
Seanzie having 0 votes is fair cuz his parents are visiting
SVS having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Thunal having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Tutuu having 6 votes is an absolute travesty, knock it off and you should all go to prison
Zenon having 0 votes is fair cuz Zenon is obviously town lets be honest
This is the best post of the game. I laughed, I cried, and i made friends along the way 🤣 :nicenod:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:39 pm
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes

epi fair
jack yeah he probs town

roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
Tutuu has the best reads in the game and y'all want to punish it. You're horrible people and deserve to tenants for the rest of your lives.
Ok ill try to have an open mind, why is proscha bad? (Although we all know I'm relatively headstrong and unlikely to change my vote) but I really want to understand porscha.
To me the difference between Porscha's wolf and town play is generally pretty obvious.

As town Porscha has a fire. They ask a lot of probing questions and demonstrate town solving mindset and entitlement more than just about anyone.

They used to be polarised in terms of postcount as well but recently broke that in two games, but in those games the only element of their meta they broke was the postcount, their ability to match their town meta as mafia is simply still not there. They don't have fire, they don't attempt to solve. They just meander through the game with 1 or 2 sentences surviving largely off of the easy townreads they get from people who think they are post count polarised.

The biggest indicator is that Porscha reacted so limply to me pushing her. Porscha holds me accountable to having accurate reads and when I push her wrongly she turns into a Tsundere. She doesn't care in this game that I am pushing her and her most recent post was a very limp response and since then hasn't posted at all.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:39 pm
System Shock > League
Mmmm. Hard to say.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:51 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:46 pm We have to solve each slot as best we can via discussion, and when a player makes it hard or impossible to do so based off ITT actions, you flip them.
AGREED

THAT'S WHY YOU GET MISCHOPPED EVERY GAME

Ironic then that you're voting me...
Wolfy falcon is more wishy washy and a tad pissy. I really don't see bad falcon here.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:54 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:46 pm We have to solve each slot as best we can via discussion, and when a player makes it hard or impossible to do so based off ITT actions, you flip them.
AGREED

THAT'S WHY YOU GET MISCHOPPED EVERY GAME
why you gotta be like that tho?
AS I SAID EARLIER IF SOMEONE WANTS SMOKE I GIVE THEM SMOKE

HE COMES AT ME ACTING LIKE A TOUGH GUY I GIVE HIM THE SMOKE

FALCON OF ALL PEOPLE SAYING WE SHOULD POLICY CHOP THE SLOTS WHO DON'T PARTICIPATE IN DISCUSSIONS

FALCON

>>>FALCON<<<
Oh whoa whoa, that's not what I meant, nor said, nor do.

I don't post 200 times a phase, but you don't need to. I participate in discussion, it's just less than most
And yet, you always seem to be around.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:40 pm Matahari looks like an obvious mafia to me. 5 post ISO that's easy to read. Looks pretty obviously not town.

Wolfy entrance post making wolfy guilty excuses for not posting much.
Solving through a forced dichotomy of Tutuu/Michelle/Doom based on nothing except they're wagons ie. opportunism.
No attempt to town. Naked vote on Tutuu.

Chance of being town. Low.
In a role madness game day 1 chop we could do worse than to just chop Matahari.
I'd vote Mata

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:44 pm
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes

epi fair
jack yeah he probs town

roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

i self pres later
To me the difference between Porscha's wolf and town play is generally pretty obvious.

As town Porscha has a fire. They ask a lot of probing questions and demonstrate town solving mindset and entitlement more than just about anyone.

They used to be polarised in terms of postcount as well but recently broke that in two games, but in those games the only element of their meta they broke was the postcount, their ability to match their town meta as mafia is simply still not there. They don't have fire, they don't attempt to solve. They just meander through the game with 1 or 2 sentences surviving largely off of the easy townreads they get from people who think they are post count polarised.

The biggest indicator is that Porscha reacted so limply to me pushing her. Porscha holds me accountable to having accurate reads and when I push her wrongly she turns into a Tsundere. She doesn't care in this game that I am pushing her and her most recent post was a very limp response and since then hasn't posted at all.
I mean I don't think she's polarized and I'm reading her town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:39 pm
System Shock > League
Mmmm. Hard to say.
Ezpz lemons

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Two Porscha games from within the last 2 months that a lot of the people in this game played in.

Porscha town game - https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39658 - Lived til nearly endgame and racked up > 300 posts in a heavy postcap game.
Porscha wolf game - https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39519 - Lived til nearly endgame and barely got over 100 posts in a heavy postcap game.

Here are some highlights of how Porscha as town posts that I feel are completely missing from this game.
Porscha;6901464 wrote:
Macdougall;6901459 wrote:
Porscha;6901456 wrote:
Macdougall;6901453 wrote:wtf how?
you think you're a funny guy eh
why yes ma'am
[V]Macdougall[/V]

i'm laughing so hard rn i'm slapping my knees repeatedly
Porscha;6902263 wrote:FTR mac is NOT in my towncore rn and I have to ask IC to not copy paste zenon readlists as her own despite masoning
Porscha;6903007 wrote:
Macdougall;6902652 wrote:@Porscha explain why you are voting me.
Reason for voting: meh felt fine when I did it

On subject of me not towncoring you: why do you want to be towncore so bad 😎

Also I think you're full of it if you believe that lily n I as wolf partners obviously pick to try and ML you day 1

I want to make the argument that if I'm wolfing id just pocket you but I understand this is something you're going to be more keenly aware of due to last game with me and therefore youre less likely to fall victim to it

Which I guess could give me more reason to go the opposite direction and try to sr you instead

But I dont really sr you

I just dont strongly feel like you're town atm

I am pinged by zenon/ic situation

And I agree violet read on happy not great
These are just three of hundreds I could lift. I would summarise Porscha's town play as.

1. Effort filled.
2. Generally insightful and >rand accurate in terms of pushes.
3. Hilarious and scathing.

Porscha as town has generally >rand reads. Knows it. Takes a position of authority in a game. Keeps people accountable that she has a basis of and cares about what those players are doing in a mafia game.

I do not see town Porscha in this game. At all. The defense is that she can be town here, sure. She can be town here. But let's also draw the parallels between this and her wolf game.

Here are some typical Porscha wolf game posts.
Porscha;6868489 wrote:
lilypetal;6865863 wrote:max 1 wolf in relm/rem

zeus sussy

violet town

leaning rem town

notably I townread pyx for some reason?

thats all.
Literally all pyxxy said was yeet yaw when you made this post lmfao how are you tr'ing that
Porscha;6868574 wrote:
lilypetal;6868539 wrote:
Porscha;6868525 wrote:
lilypetal;6868498 wrote:Porscha.. that was post #30 lol
In backreading I see you called it a tone snap read which is like, allowed lmao, just feels like you made a read for the sake of it instead of letting it stew to make a better one later
Forcing reads is important to start games like this. I do this every mafia league game
Lol okay. I guess you were like that in our last game too
Porscha;6872500 wrote:
pyxxy;6872490 wrote:
DoctorZeus;6872486 wrote:
pyxxy;6872482 wrote:incredible urge to tr you for this, gotdamn
She played in a ML game before

Admittedly without flips

But i know shes been reading along to other games as she chatted during last roind

So yh

Nahh
i dont sr her for it tho
alright DZ let's run it

you me Porscha all town

who do we chop
aw do you actually tr me uwu
Porscha's wolf game has nowhere near the same tone. There is no believability. You can see that she doesn't actually believe what she's saying because as soon as she gets pressured to back up her arguments she backtracks hard the other direction. She doesn't play confidently as mafia. She doesn't get into long drawn out back and forths and looks for the exit. Her posts are all generally 1-2 lines cuz of how much she hates wolfing. Her entirely agenda as a wolf is to get her postcount up to avoid getting policied and otherwise try to stay out of harms way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The third post in the three I picked from her town game, is not a post you will find in any Porscha wolf game. Find me a single post from this game or the other game that remotely looks like it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:32 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 pm You're making me so uneasy. That is so totally the opposite of how you usually make me feel.
IM IMMATURE
Yea but usually that makes me feel all squishy mom like.
Have you said my name this game yet
Yup.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

oh yeah final final msg pls dont cfd i dont think its good. i mean i know im town and there might be a chance we hit a non-town but... porscha's wagon is lowkey cfd she didnt have a chance to respond. very few people are here (noone is here who is a wagon contender). so like, ... if we cfd to someone last second, they flip town, this will be torment for me tomorrow lol, it will just be a lot of distraction coz ppl will still be scumreading me and a lot of ppl are like "i dont wanna solve further until my scumread flips" and it just slows down the game. i think its cool if i flip here and tomorrow u guys evaluate and the ppl who are getting pushed ought to get a chance to respond. coz like, ... ive had all the time in the world to respond to my accusators, it didn't sway them, so if i dont get chopped i think i just slow down the game and it hurts town
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:14 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:26 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am

Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm

I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
Oh OK, I saw that post. I didn't read as much into it. I'll check it out, and if you don't get back tonight and I'm still :confused2: I'll @ you
I'm back, but now there's 75,000 posts.
Your welcome
IT TOOK ME (45) FORTY-FRIGGING-FIVE minutes to catch up.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm I still find myself very comfortable w/ flipping tutuu
Ditto.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The best I can say in defense of Porscha and to Zenon's point, is that town Porscha does sometimes take a while to show herself. I have found myself scumreading town Porscha for similar games before but then suddenly Porscha just shows up and it's like okay there she is my bad and I close the book.

That it hasn't happened and we are 1 hour prior to eod1 makes it highly unlikely to happen. Zenon is right that town Porscha can have these games sometimes, but there is too much in common with her common wolf game and nothing like her common town game as it stands, and to say that "yeah she looks like wolf Porscha and not like town Porscha but she can still be town Porscha" is a far too generous argument.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:18 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 pm You're making me so uneasy. That is so totally the opposite of how you usually make me feel.
IM IMMATURE
I'm immature how does that make you feel :p
Squishy and mom like.

See? That's the difference!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I disagree with Tutuu's argument that she should die but I also think it's the wolfiest post Tutuu has made and looks like a reverse psychology appeal to emotion moreso than a genuine town thought. There's an entire hour left of the game so the idea that Tutuu should just go belly up and we as a town should just let it happen is anti town in a whole range of ways.

This day needs to be played out, we need a good wagon state and we need people to push their actual reads and feelings. That is how towns win mafia games. And if you are town Tutuu, you fight.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ngl how Doom has been treating me all game I am probably never going to come around to them being town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

I still want tutuu to live, I don't scumread her and this is probably because I love having her around in thread
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:21 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 pm @Kate tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.
Are you suggesting I don't know tutuu? She's my baby girl!
No what I am suggesting is

tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.

Maybe reply to the stated point instead of trying to summarise it to say something else so your reply can be more authoritative.
Sorry. I was just being silly.

I think that argument was more along what svs said then me. I felt and feel that tutuu had more info than the rest of us and some of her play acting of oh I'm caught didn't seem completely like play. Then, to make things worse she had info about the big, that legit made my heart drop. And I thought, oh shit is she john doe??

I know my arguments are weak, I'm told it every game, but I've been on a good read streak and I'm trusting myself here.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Zenon pls tell me quick recap of last night after I went to sleep and then since I came back this morning?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:27 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:51 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 pm These falcon pushes disgust me
Agreed. I'm totally not into it.
Do you scumread anyone who's been pushing falcon? Did any one person's falcon push strike you as the worst/least justified/ingenuous?
@Kate bump
Interesting. Let me look at his voters and give that a think on.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gonna miss eod cuz i have to take my daughter to hospital cuz covid/diabetes bad juju wish her luck.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm currently reading up. I had the thought that Mac probably thinks Tutuu is town regardless of his own alignment. I don't see 3p/mafia Mac lying about a Tutuu town shield when he actually thinks Tutuu will flip scum since if she does that draws a lot of negative attention to him for no gain.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm I disagree with Tutuu's argument that she should die but I also think it's the wolfiest post Tutuu has made and looks like a reverse psychology appeal to emotion moreso than a genuine town thought. There's an entire hour left of the game so the idea that Tutuu should just go belly up and we as a town should just let it happen is anti town in a whole range of ways.

This day needs to be played out, we need a good wagon state and we need people to push their actual reads and feelings. That is how towns win mafia games. And if you are town Tutuu, you fight.
good post and i can see where you're coming from in terms of reading it

i agree we should do these things but realistically often times we can't do what we should, so we compromise

i will confess that i selfishly wanna just get chopped as .. in this position, if i had all the unlimited time and energy in the world i ought to be fighting tooth and nail but sadly the stars didn't align, not for this game :pray:

but props for the read and i encourage u to make the same read again in future scenarios at this archetype of a post even though i was town here, it is probably a >rand wolfy post. u'd probably catch a wolf who rarely plays anti-town as town but im a clown so i do it from time to time :clown:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:11 pm Gonna miss eod cuz i have to take my daughter to hospital cuz covid/diabetes bad juju wish her luck.
Good luck to her, hope she gets better. :hug:
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:07 pm I still want tutuu to live, I don't scumread her and this is probably because I love having her around in thread
JOIN TURTLE MAFIA IM PLAYING
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:59 pm
IM IMMATURE
Yup.
Okay so what are your thoughts

I find it offputting you hadn't provided at least a little nugget on me
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:29 pm ok ok i g2g i need to code

@Kate KATEY LISTEN TO ME KATEY

i dont want you feeling bad or guilty or nuthin if i flip, bet? i dunno if u know but im extremely calm with getting chopped, i dont bear grudges or nothing. its just a game, i play it for fun, ive had fun. chopping ppl isn't anti-fun or toxic, iss part of the game, sucks to associate negative emotions with it, there shouldn't be any. its all cool

I DONT WANT YOU LOSING CONFIDENCE. i dont want u to feel embarassed and be like "aaa what am i doing, i dont know anything ;-;". YOU ARE STILL ONE OF THE BEST TOWN PLAYERS IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. and NOONE is infallible. noone has perfect accuracy. just coz u misread me here doesn't mean you can't carry. PLEASE DONT LOSE HOPE, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP PLAYING AND KEEP HAVING FUN. I LOVE YOU :heart:
:puppy:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:11 pm Gonna miss eod cuz i have to take my daughter to hospital cuz covid/diabetes bad juju wish her luck.
:heart:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
I think that was a derp. If he's scum without TMI, I don't think he would believe something is a TMI pocket attempt.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:44 pm
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes

epi fair
jack yeah he probs town

roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

i self pres later

I'm going to save this for my mafia notes notebook. Thank you for the very thorough explanation. I will consider her and your comments going forward.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Literally anyone recap for me the last 12 hours?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:22 pm Literally anyone recap for me the last 12 hours?
Zenon and mac argue while agreeing with each other

It was such a blur. I'm sorry I can't help more
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:55 pm Two Porscha games from within the last 2 months that a lot of the people in this game played in.

Porscha town game - https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39658 - Lived til nearly endgame and racked up > 300 posts in a heavy postcap game.
Porscha wolf game - https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/39519 - Lived til nearly endgame and barely got over 100 posts in a heavy postcap game.

Here are some highlights of how Porscha as town posts that I feel are completely missing from this game.
Porscha;6901464 wrote:
Macdougall;6901459 wrote:
Porscha;6901456 wrote:
Macdougall;6901453 wrote:wtf how?
you think you're a funny guy eh
why yes ma'am
[V]Macdougall[/V]

i'm laughing so hard rn i'm slapping my knees repeatedly
Porscha;6902263 wrote:FTR mac is NOT in my towncore rn and I have to ask IC to not copy paste zenon readlists as her own despite masoning
Porscha;6903007 wrote:
Macdougall;6902652 wrote:@Porscha explain why you are voting me.
Reason for voting: meh felt fine when I did it

On subject of me not towncoring you: why do you want to be towncore so bad 😎

Also I think you're full of it if you believe that lily n I as wolf partners obviously pick to try and ML you day 1

I want to make the argument that if I'm wolfing id just pocket you but I understand this is something you're going to be more keenly aware of due to last game with me and therefore youre less likely to fall victim to it

Which I guess could give me more reason to go the opposite direction and try to sr you instead

But I dont really sr you

I just dont strongly feel like you're town atm

I am pinged by zenon/ic situation

And I agree violet read on happy not great
These are just three of hundreds I could lift. I would summarise Porscha's town play as.

1. Effort filled.
2. Generally insightful and >rand accurate in terms of pushes.
3. Hilarious and scathing.

Porscha as town has generally >rand reads. Knows it. Takes a position of authority in a game. Keeps people accountable that she has a basis of and cares about what those players are doing in a mafia game.

I do not see town Porscha in this game. At all. The defense is that she can be town here, sure. She can be town here. But let's also draw the parallels between this and her wolf game.

Here are some typical Porscha wolf game posts.
Porscha;6868489 wrote:
lilypetal;6865863 wrote:max 1 wolf in relm/rem

zeus sussy

violet town

leaning rem town

notably I townread pyx for some reason?

thats all.
Literally all pyxxy said was yeet yaw when you made this post lmfao how are you tr'ing that
Porscha;6868574 wrote:
lilypetal;6868539 wrote:
Porscha;6868525 wrote:
lilypetal;6868498 wrote:Porscha.. that was post #30 lol
In backreading I see you called it a tone snap read which is like, allowed lmao, just feels like you made a read for the sake of it instead of letting it stew to make a better one later
Forcing reads is important to start games like this. I do this every mafia league game
Lol okay. I guess you were like that in our last game too
Porscha;6872500 wrote:
pyxxy;6872490 wrote:
DoctorZeus;6872486 wrote:
pyxxy;6872482 wrote:incredible urge to tr you for this, gotdamn
She played in a ML game before

Admittedly without flips

But i know shes been reading along to other games as she chatted during last roind

So yh

Nahh
i dont sr her for it tho
alright DZ let's run it

you me Porscha all town

who do we chop
aw do you actually tr me uwu
Porscha's wolf game has nowhere near the same tone. There is no believability. You can see that she doesn't actually believe what she's saying because as soon as she gets pressured to back up her arguments she backtracks hard the other direction. She doesn't play confidently as mafia. She doesn't get into long drawn out back and forths and looks for the exit. Her posts are all generally 1-2 lines cuz of how much she hates wolfing. Her entirely agenda as a wolf is to get her postcount up to avoid getting policied and otherwise try to stay out of harms way.
She fooled both if us in EEAAO
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Sorry i fell asleep

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I will note that Porscha hasnt voted and is being silent and is probably going to snipe Tutuu at EOD if there is a tie but otherwise will say she "forgot" to vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy also hasnt voted.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

I'm working but stop voting me otherwise both zenon and mac will have to quit
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:29 pm ok ok i g2g i need to code

@Kate KATEY LISTEN TO ME KATEY

i dont want you feeling bad or guilty or nuthin if i flip, bet? i dunno if u know but im extremely calm with getting chopped, i dont bear grudges or nothing. its just a game, i play it for fun, ive had fun. chopping ppl isn't anti-fun or toxic, iss part of the game, sucks to associate negative emotions with it, there shouldn't be any. its all cool

I DONT WANT YOU LOSING CONFIDENCE. i dont want u to feel embarassed and be like "aaa what am i doing, i dont know anything ;-;". YOU ARE STILL ONE OF THE BEST TOWN PLAYERS IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. and NOONE is infallible. noone has perfect accuracy. just coz u misread me here doesn't mean you can't carry. PLEASE DONT LOSE HOPE, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP PLAYING AND KEEP HAVING FUN. I LOVE YOU :heart:
This is a towny post.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

In fact 5 posts from Roxy none of them really pushing anyone like I would expect. Its like she hasnt even read the game. I would also be happy with a Roxy vote. Or a Dennis
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:54 pm And I for one am taking a stand right here right now and calling Falcon for the obvious town he is.
Hey I said that like yesterday. Maybe I have the best reads in this game.
i wonder if the purple guys/girls are forced to roleplay (or rewarded for it) (or only some) and Zenon is PRIDE

i dont think its characteristic of zenon to act like she's the main character. what if zenon is PRIDE

or maybe recently something good happened that made her the main character

no maybe scotty doesn't put roleplay in his roles. HE SHOULD. EVERY HOST SHOULD PUT ROLEPLAY IN THEIR ROLES
If that's your theory, look at my posts. What do you see? Don't you admire my work? :shifty:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:13 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:59 pm
IM IMMATURE
Yup.
Okay so what are your thoughts

I find it offputting you hadn't provided at least a little nugget on me
Search my post lazy boy.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

There is a million fucking posts and pages, I dont have solid reads in a game that MAC SPECIFICALLY POINTED OUT has almost no associatives especially 3arly so whatever.

I got wrongly misaligned recently I'll do it again
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:05 pm Epi is not obvious wolf. Epi has taken potshots at me in a way that makes me think he genuinely thinks I'm wolfing. He's not a townread but he's not where I'd go. Most definitely not "obvious wolf" levels. This sort of game is what I expect of Epi as either alignment.
Epi has like 5 posts that I remember and 0 of them are towny
Damn it. I knew I meant to make more of those. :wall:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”