Post by Dennis »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm That was certainly A Catch Up

Still don't like killing tutuu

Thunal probably town

Never killing kate

No one else really pushed me towards towniness

I'm making the assumption the sins are anti-town in some fashion

I didn't like a lot of doom's posts [VOTE: doom] aubergine, especially that one of pyxxy being like "killing tutu is funny" and doom trying to find something AI

Why has epi been so quiet?
I'd nominate the worst post of this thread, but it comes across with a higher level of effort than anything I've done thus far.

gl
Is it the worst post because it calls you scum?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:54 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:50 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:38 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:37 pm I still suspect tutuu but I want to put pressure elsewhere instead of my vote sleeping on the runaway wagon.

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
if you're not on tutuu at EOD this will be noted
See now I don't get this, if no.one has bts how could her voting Dennis show anything about her alignment?
rondo could be maf but i suck at reading him so ill hold
rondo could be town but i suck at reading him so ill hold
rondo could be 3p but i suck at reading him so ill hold

3 ways you could have phrased that but you chose the 1/21 option or the 4.8% option, not the 7/21 option or the 33% option. OR the 13/21 option or the 62% option.

Why?
i need a drink
mood

This is a really weird post from Rondo
why dennis? Its pretty straight forward, she had 3 options she chose to take the lowest odd play and call me a mafia. I want to know if she has any actual thoughts behind it or if she is flinging mud. Why would it be a really weird post to follow up on that from my perspective?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm

:sigh:

What am I supposed to be hunting right now? A one in a twenty-one chance, right?

I'm voting your mom or throwing dice, and that's if I can be bothered to get up and find any dice.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm why dennis? Its pretty straight forward, she had 3 options she chose to take the lowest odd play and call me a mafia. I want to know if she has any actual thoughts behind it or if she is flinging mud. Why would it be a really weird post to follow up on that from my perspective?
omg nerdie i wasnt literally saying mafia excluding the purple guys i was just using it as synonym for evil we dont play with purple guys erryday. and i said evil coz i was agreeing with kate's post that ur post was odd so why would i say town
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm

See now I don't get this, if no.one has bts how could her voting Dennis show anything about her alignment?

3 ways you could have phrased that but you chose the 1/21 option or the 4.8% option, not the 7/21 option or the 33% option. OR the 13/21 option or the 62% option.

Why?
i need a drink
mood

why dennis? Its pretty straight forward, she had 3 options she chose to take the lowest odd play and call me a mafia. I want to know if she has any actual thoughts behind it or if she is flinging mud. Why would it be a really weird post to follow up on that from my perspective?
You framed it as if it's scummy for her to consider that you're mafia, when that is quite literally the point of the game

It's not weird to question why/if she has thoughts. It's weird that you are suggesting it's scummy
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm

Thunal probably town

Never killing kate

I didn't like a lot of doom's posts [VOTE: doom] aubergine, especially that one of pyxxy being like "killing tutu is funny" and doom trying to find something AI

I'd nominate the worst post of this thread, but it comes across with a higher level of effort than anything I've done thus far.

gl
I have a hardon for posts like "Never killing blank" or "won't kill" "don't like killing"

I find that a town perspective when giving a read list like this is usually focused on finding town, and has no problems listing people as that.

These kind of quotes show someone "making" reads in a way that feels guarded. You feel incapable of just labeling your town reads as town, this often happens to mafia when either they dont want to commit to calling people town, or when they are defending their teammate who isn't town.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I love when people accuse me of omgus, I love when people call me mafia, it makes it easier to see if they are town or not
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 pm

Why?
i need a drink
mood

You framed it as if it's scummy for her to consider that you're mafia, when that is quite literally the point of the game

It's not weird to question why/if she has thoughts. It's weird that you are suggesting it's scummy
but as you can see in the post above. I dont care that she is calling me mafia. I care why she is calling me mafia. You are framing it weirdly yourself and then projecting that onto me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

There are some potentially painful dynamics at play in this game for me so in the interest of maintaining an emotional sanctuary for both myself and for others here's a disclaimer.

This game is quite full of people who have defined meta expectations of me and they range wildly from great to absolutely terrible, but even the ones who have good meta understanding of me are going to probably apply meta wrongly here because I am going to play adaptably to suit the situation and to adapt to this situation is to play in a way that most of you will find difficult to accept as standard Mac play, due to your experience with me being one where Mac typically loses his shit and other various Macisms.

Which I have tried to do in other recent townrands to mixed results. Mixed in that it has been quite effective at helping me make accurate reads, but it has also had the unfortunate side effect of making me "feel off" to essentially everyone in the game as it's yet another wrinkle to my townplay that most people have yet to experience. I have actually been killed by town early in games due to this newfound appreciation and effort to play more mindful of how I make other people (and myself) feel.

Without going into too much detail, the long and short of it is that there's a strong likelihood that I am going to get very pissed off, and being pissed off and acting on my pissed offness is probably the only way that I would manage to get people to stop suspecting me, however I don't want to be an asshole so I fully intend to ignore instead of respond in situations where I am frustrated and play however I like, and if you want to miselim me for that, well we're all just going to have to live with that.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 pm There are some potentially painful dynamics at play in this game for me so in the interest of maintaining an emotional sanctuary for both myself and for others here's a disclaimer.

This game is quite full of people who have defined meta expectations of me and they range wildly from great to absolutely terrible, but even the ones who have good meta understanding of me are going to probably apply meta wrongly here because I am going to play adaptably to suit the situation and to adapt to this situation is to play in a way that most of you will find difficult to accept as standard Mac play, due to your experience with me being one where Mac typically loses his shit and other various Macisms.

Which I have tried to do in other recent townrands to mixed results. Mixed in that it has been quite effective at helping me make accurate reads, but it has also had the unfortunate side effect of making me "feel off" to essentially everyone in the game as it's yet another wrinkle to my townplay that most people have yet to experience. I have actually been killed by town early in games due to this newfound appreciation and effort to play more mindful of how I make other people (and myself) feel.

Without going into too much detail, the long and short of it is that there's a strong likelihood that I am going to get very pissed off, and being pissed off and acting on my pissed offness is probably the only way that I would manage to get people to stop suspecting me, however I don't want to be an asshole so I fully intend to ignore instead of respond in situations where I am frustrated and play however I like, and if you want to miselim me for that, well we're all just going to have to live with that.
Imagine just playing.

who cares imo
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:10 pm

What am I supposed to be hunting right now? A one in a twenty-one chance, right?

I'm voting your mom or throwing dice, and that's if I can be bothered to get up and find any dice.
I dunno. It's just unnerving how you haven't said much, when I feel like you're always pushing people
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:14 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm

Thunal probably town

Never killing kate

gl
I have a hardon for posts like "Never killing blank" or "won't kill" "don't like killing"

I find that a town perspective when giving a read list like this is usually focused on finding town, and has no problems listing people as that.

These kind of quotes show someone "making" reads in a way that feels guarded. You feel incapable of just labeling your town reads as town, this often happens to mafia when either they dont want to commit to calling people town, or when they are defending their teammate who isn't town.
Fair
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 pm There are some potentially painful dynamics at play in this game for me so in the interest of maintaining an emotional sanctuary for both myself and for others here's a disclaimer.

tl;dr

assumption, mac being mac
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 pm

Why?
i need a drink
mood

but as you can see in the post above. I dont care that she is calling me mafia. I care why she is calling me mafia. You are framing it weirdly yourself and then projecting that onto me.
It kinda looks like you care that she called you mafia to me ngl
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

When you realize this is the 8th anni of you playing forum mafia

:aware:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:18 pm

I dunno. It's just unnerving how you haven't said much, when I feel like you're always pushing people
I admire your youthful ambition and wish I had anything of the sort. I did once, but now I'm a husk of an old man playing silly games on the Internet.

What are you looking for today in a lynch candidate?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:37 pm I still suspect tutuu but I want to put pressure elsewhere instead of my vote sleeping on the runaway wagon.

what? please explain
Bc aren't we assuming there is 1 mafia with an ability to recruit? So wouldn't that mean typical distancing and shit won't factor in...at least not on day one. Did you read the whole thread we went through this somewhere in that very long mess.
I wouldn't assume that

The rules say "3p have an opportunity to change alignment", which I take as implying the 3p picks rather than John Doe
So do you think there's an opportunity for bts prior to any picking, by either party?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I was shocked when I had 7 notifications but then I saw most of them were about vegetables.
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm sorry about the "You exist for nothing" I said before

I just saw a big paragraph about existence and was like "heh that'd be funny". I didn't mean anything about you or how I feel about you
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Editing post to include the proper vote order
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:50 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:43 am [VOTE: EPI > PORSCHA > THUNAL > DUBZ > MAC > JACK > MAC > PORSCHA > TUTUU > FALCON > TUTUU ] aubergine

lets get it all out of the way in one go

[VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
Rondo drooling on himself promptly
I wasnt even voting you in thread at the time. Why is it drool? If we are going to find each other town this game you need to do more than sass post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Thunal probably town

Never killing kate

do you actually have a volume meta read on Epi from having played with them previously?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:21 pm

I admire your youthful ambition and wish I had anything of the sort. I did once, but now I'm a husk of an old man playing silly games on the Internet.

Kind, funny, and enjoys long walks to the guillotine.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 pm

Why?
i need a drink
mood

I care about the why of it you are being pedantic. Why do you care if I care or not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Might I suggest a simulated dice thrower on the computer right in front of you :grin:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:21 pm

Only God knows. Normally I sneakily try to sheep kate d1s but I townread (there u go doom :3) tutuu and don't want her dead

Rondo and Doom currently have my eye
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:22 pm

what? please explain
Bc aren't we assuming there is 1 mafia with an ability to recruit? So wouldn't that mean typical distancing and shit won't factor in...at least not on day one. Did you read the whole thread we went through this somewhere in that very long mess.
I wouldn't assume that

The rules say "3p have an opportunity to change alignment", which I take as implying the 3p picks rather than John Doe
So do you think there's an opportunity for bts prior to any picking, by either party?
No clue, and I'm not thinking about mech that much
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:09 pm why dennis? Its pretty straight forward, she had 3 options she chose to take the lowest odd play and call me a mafia. I want to know if she has any actual thoughts behind it or if she is flinging mud. Why would it be a really weird post to follow up on that from my perspective?
omg nerdie i wasnt literally saying mafia excluding the purple guys i was just using it as synonym for evil we dont play with purple guys erryday. and i said evil coz i was agreeing with kate's post that ur post was odd so why would i say town
I don't think I said that. I think Dennis did.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:22 pm

Thunal probably town

Never killing kate

do you actually have a volume meta read on Epi from having played with them previously?
See a few of my posts later
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:25 pm
Yes, I said the part starting with "bc."
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon - I retract my townread back to null not because of Tutuu's read but because Zenon replied to Tutuu's list with "this is such a bad list lol" which exhibits a confidence in their own solving that is unlikely to be genuine.

S~V~S - Not out of wolfrange yet, but not wolfy at all either. So temporary townlean.

Kate - Feels reasonably towny.

Seanzie - Pure null.

pyxxy - I found pyxxy's few posts quite off. Wolf lean. Think they made a particularly wtf readslist that had some reads I struggle to accept were real.

DrWilgy - Pure null.

falcon45ca - So far Falcon's posting has made me feel quite uneasy. Doesn't come across authentic.

Dennis - On the contrary upon reeval I kind of think that Dennis has been kinda in his towny carefree Dennis bag.

Porscha - So far I am seeing more in common with Porscha in her wolf meta than her town meta. She hasn't done her greyhound reaching for the socks to out herself as town thing yet.

DaughterOfOmega - Feels like they are making themselves a target in a towny way.

Epignosis - Epi is posting like someone who has randed mafia who has forgotten how to play mafia.

RondoDimBuckle - Rondo is of the Rondo alignment.

jackofhearts2005 - Jack feels like the confidently incorrect but will probably end up making a good read towards eod on a town that's being pushed and ignored and that town will get miselimmed and then Jack will get pushed tomorrow for having TMI town version of Jack.

Michelle - I am currently processing information. Still a wolf until further notice.

Roxy - There was some reason I townread her that I forgot so let's just leave that there for now.

Dubz - Kinda wanna just say obvious town and leave it there.

Thunal33 - Not out of wolfrange yet, but not wolfy at all either. So temporary townlean.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Probably made the most insightful Mac read ever earlier and has already got me pocketed until endgame if wolf.

Matahari - Lock mafia.

tutuu -

When you're close to tears remember
Someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
Though it's darker than December
What's ahead is a different color
And at
The end of the day remember the days
When we were close to the edge
And wonder how we made it through the night
The end of the day remember the way
We stayed so close till the end
We'll remember it was me and you
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
Always keep me flying high
In the sky of love
Don't you think it's time you started
Doing what we always wanted
'Cause even the impossible
Is easy when we got each other
And at
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
We are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
High, high, high, high
High, high, high, high
And at
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
'Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will
In the sky of love
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

are everyones posts edit-able? @Scotty
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:17 pm

Imagine just playing.

who cares imo
Well clearly I do, is that okay?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:22 pm I'm sorry about the "You exist for nothing" I said before

I just saw a big paragraph about existence and was like "heh that'd be funny". I didn't mean anything about you or how I feel about you
such is the path of the jokester ...

for every 100 jokes u make people laugh with, 1 time it doesnt go well .. its like the yin and yang ... sacrifice we must accept ... in our noble path ... ive been there ... mac has been there ... kumbayah ...

for whats it worth ... i knew this would happen ... and i knew u were joking ... i found it funny ...
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Why?
i need a drink
mood

You're trending up for me and my initial vote on you was both the scummiest read I had at the time and part mudslinging. As far as Dennis, I wanted to get him to act. I felt like he was holding back in his early posts and I wanted to put some pressure on him so he could react and have readable content that way.
ImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:27 pm

Imagine just playing.

who cares imo
idk you told me to care less once
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

u said rondo's post about threatening thunal to better vote me at eod was odd
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:27 pm

Imagine just playing.

who cares imo
idk you told me to care less once
Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't, rarely is there a rhyme or reason for why... it ebbs and flows with the tide.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 pm

i need a drink
mood

I care about the why of it you are being pedantic. Why do you care if I care or not?
Cause mafia tend to care about being scumread more than town, especially earlier on. And if you did care, especially while she's the top wagon, it looks really bad for you in a world where she flips town

You making such a big point about choosing you to be mafia, so far as to get the percentages of each choice, indicates to me you very much care that you are being scumread
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

I welcome explanations as to why the above six players are town, from not them.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:29 pm
I didn't see it as a threat tbh, I saw it as that it would be noted in a suspicious way.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LMAOOOO @MacDougall I LOVE UR READ ON ME

ARE U READY????

THE MAC-TUTUU WOMBO COMBO? THE DOUBLE PUNCH? THE HOOK-CROSS DOUBLE COUNTER?!?!!

THAT'S RIGHT MAC....

THERE IS ONE THING WE MUST DO. TO WIN THIS GAME... RIGHT NOW....

COMBINE
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:25 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:22 pm

what? please explain
[/quote]

I wouldn't assume that

No clue, and I'm not thinking about mech that much
I said the glowing part.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Confident town

Dennis
Doom
Dubs
Nanook

Kinda town

SVS
Kate
Roxy
Thunal
Jack

Lil bit town

Rondo
Tutuu

If anyone has cause to disagree with the people in the first two groups, I would also like to hear why. Not simply that you do, but why. For if you were to say "no Dennis is not town" or some variation of that including "why do you have Dennis town", I will roll my eyes and move on with my life.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:31 pm Zenon
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

This is actually an incredibly reasonable post
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:30 pm Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't, rarely is there a rhyme or reason for why... it ebbs and flows with the tide.
THATS RIGHT KING

DALAI MAC ENERGY

YOU ARE ONE WITH THE WATER

YOUR INNER MIND IS A POND. A LAKE. NO WATER DROPLET. NO WIND. NOTHING.

PEACE. SERENE. CALM

WATER
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:33 pm LMAOOOO @MacDougall I LOVE UR READ ON ME

ARE U READY????

THE MAC-TUTUU WOMBO COMBO? THE DOUBLE PUNCH? THE HOOK-CROSS DOUBLE COUNTER?!?!!

THAT'S RIGHT MAC....

THERE IS ONE THING WE MUST DO. TO WIN THIS GAME... RIGHT NOW....

COMBINE
We can combine but we won't be winning the game right now due to combining.

But sure, let's combine.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:48 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:46 pm i saw avocado first place s tier and i stopped reading

typical white girl haiyaaaaaaaaa....
Avocado is a fruit.
probably yeah

THUNAL IS STILL A TYPICAL WHITE GIRL SHE ORDERS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE EVERY DAY
noooooo I order smartfood popcorn and smart water so I get smart and kill the scum. Fear me.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:34 pm
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

I think falcon is in his town meta thus far. Cite: I read him correctly in the past two games, one he was bad, one he was civ.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:36 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:34 pm
Pyxxy
Falcon
Porscha
Epi
Michelle

I think falcon is in his town meta thus far. Cite: I read him correctly in the past two games, one he was bad, one he was civ.
Can you elaborate on his town meta in that case

Also, falcon's in this game?

Return to “Previous Jobs”