67%

Total votes: 6
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Yeah, overall, Alison's D1 has some problems but it's also not like I need to squint to see this as townie Alison, either. Like...she ends up at the right place early enough and stays there so if I wanna read her pushes on townies or defense of Portia uncharitably....like it's not that much pushing on townies or defending Portia.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:32 am I'm tired and sick and distracted for IRL reasons so I won't post by post react but my general sentiment upon reading is that people are putting on tinfoil hats way too quickly after a d1 pelt

Porscha was caught early and went down without a fight. She complained about afks. The mafia team is prolly not in control and likely have at least one if not two passive players in it.

Everyone has different views on who to trust but thats fine. Just look at the people with no compelling reasons to trust them and play a straight poe game. Wagoning people like tutuu is trolling hard
This is a semirandom post from Alison's D2 but I think her D2 looks good. She has a POE and it has townies in it but she also has a towncore and has only townies in it and is charitable to slots I think are town. Generally thinking about the state of the game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:34 am Falcon and rondo have no reason to be trusted

Prince J has the "porscha would have pinged him to play in wolf chat" but maybe he was genuinely busy IRL and couldnt regardless

Just kill in one of these ig
I can call this bad if I squint but Wilgy (and Camilla) is (are) firmly in Alison's POE atp and she's said nothing good about them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:35 am I started off suspecting zenon but dont think shes the right kill d2, even if shes mafia shes townsiding right now and has a partner to be caught

roxy is bleeding town even if her reads/playstyle are questionable
I like this. It's correct.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D5] Apathy Mafia

It's also taking a suspected at the time player out of her POE.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:26 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 pm .......D1.......poll.......

.......atm.......my solve.......is.....................scotty+tutuu.......

..............I.......await.....................Scotty
What makes you think it's Scotty?
Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:32 am I'm tired and sick and distracted for IRL reasons so I won't post by post react but my general sentiment upon reading is that people are putting on tinfoil hats way too quickly after a d1 pelt

Porscha was caught early and went down without a fight. She complained about afks. The mafia team is prolly not in control and likely have at least one if not two passive players in it.

Everyone has different views on who to trust but thats fine. Just look at the people with no compelling reasons to trust them and play a straight poe game. Wagoning people like tutuu is trolling hard
Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:34 am Falcon and rondo have no reason to be trusted

Prince J has the "porscha would have pinged him to play in wolf chat" but maybe he was genuinely busy IRL and couldnt regardless

Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:35 am I started off suspecting zenon but dont think shes the right kill d2, even if shes mafia shes townsiding right now and has a partner to be caught

roxy is bleeding town even if her reads/playstyle are questionable
Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:36 am It could be wilgy. Maybe he just didnt take credit for the bus because he was genuinely afk and didnt feel like playing
Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:36 am I still think pyxxy is townie
This multipost is actually better understood all together, as it was posted in the thread and it looks good from that perspective instead of (accidentally) pretending that 3 townies list was bad cause Wilgy isn't in it when Alison then immediately calls out Wilgy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:50 am I have actually kinda liked wilgys posting today it felt lonely

But we'll figure him out after the main poe i guess
:ponder:

I'm assuming at this point this doesn't really do anything to protect Wilgy and could easily just be town Alison having a thought that happens to be wrong. Worth noting anyhow.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Overall Alison D2 rating: pretty good
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:39 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

falcon and Wilgy/Jack is my solve probably. Would fit everything that's happened this game.

Don't really think last EOD was V/V, the sudden shift onto Rondo was weird (he was in POE so not a total flash wagon but it was odd that there was a sudden push there when most people were content to sit on falcon before)
Here's where she starts D3. Which is like....not voting for a wolf but also there's a wolf right there in her stated small POE.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:46 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:39 pm falcon and Wilgy/Jack is my solve probably.
do falcon and wilgy/prince j identify zenon as the cop?

i think that points to at least 1 of the mafia paying attention
Wilgy feels like he's paying attention. His responses have shown some attention to detail.
Also uncharitable towards Wilgy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Caught up on everything of Alison's I haven't read. I see no reason to vote for her over Camilla. It's probably just Camilla.

Which is like convenient because can you imagine trying to hot potato from Camilla/Jack over to Alison 10 min before EOD?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol why am I the only one here?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I guess this isn't too too far from "Camilla gives up atp."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
I believe this is the post that Alison referenced twice as Porscha spewing her town.

Kinda buy it tbh.

Camilla better flip wolf or I'm so lost.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh deadline is monday, not sunday. Phew. Good enough for now.

@Roxy there's Alison stuff above here that you were asking for.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:51 pm I guess this isn't too too far from "Camilla gives up atp."
I mean, you should be outed after your horrid progression on Wilgy where you went from "Wilgy is very towny but juuuuuuust outside my towncore" to "Wilgy is lockscum and I'm even looking for partner interactions between him" but the level of towning here is simply atrocious and nobody's bothering to actually play WW.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:00 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:54 am It's my granddaughter day but we must sort Alison/Camilla.

Yep I posted all about Camilla last day and to day I'll be reading Alison.

Both firmly in the poe.

Alison is a bus driver - self admitted. Wishy washy reads that contradict often.
Camilla is event I posted yesterday.

After I have time a properly read Alison

I'll be back

@pyxxy @Jackofhearts2005 will you also really dive into Alison?

@cami
Gonna. Meant to and honestly, I'm getting a bit antsy about Camilla.

Idk if wolf Camilla does anything different. Gets strongarmed into voting Wilgy. Fails to open the POE. Gets strongly suspected by a few townies and at least in the POE of all others. Maybe "push a worldview where Jack is the last wolf and I don't care about getting yeeted and then figure out who to misyeet tomorrow" is the best strategy for w!Camilla. Sometimes wolves are in a box and have to push for the best they have that won't get them turboed and being in that situation doesn't make them town.

But still. Camilla doesn't have a clear path towards a wolf win that she's pursuing here. And a town Camilla flip today would be all sorts of bad for the town. I don't have a better idea. I basically have Alison, Pyxxy and Roxy all cleared and I've been on record of being so sure of my solve that I'd be okay going first. If Camilla flips town, we lose. I still think it's just her but gah, I have to consider the possibility it's not or I'm not playing to my wincon. And as much as Alison has felt townie and as much as I think pushing Wilgy yesterday isn't what wolf Alison does yesterday, it's still the one angle I haven't given a fair look towards.
Bolded one is lol.

Like I said before. You've been all "I AM SO FUCKING SURE THAT CAMILLA IS THE LAST WOLF HERE" but you never really commit to this shtick and go "AS SOMEONE WHO IS TOWN I AM OBLIGATED TO CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY OF ALL WORLDS 'CAUSE IF CAMILLA IS TOWN THEN WE JUST LOSE" because you fucking know that I'm town.

This is the F5. Alison/Roxy are bleeding town while Pyxxy got hardpushed by two wolves. And the doctor is in one of these three. FYPoV I should be as good as red checked but you are always wussing out and never 100% committing to the act.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@Alison
@pyxxy

Just vote Jack today and turbo me tomorrow if I'm wrong.

I'm extremely confident that this just ends the game in between J's meta where he struggles to get into games as a wolf, how Jack treated Wilgy's slot, how clear everyone else is such as Wilgy being pushed on by wolves and Alison's and Roxy
s dayplay, and his entire treatment of me such as how he's waffling non-stop between "THIS IS ALWAYS MAFIA" and "BUT IF THE GAME DOESN'T END THEN LOLJACK"

Jack knows that if I get elim'd today then the game will continue. That's why he has repeatedly refused to stick to a claim.

I didn't care about it earlier as I doubt that he'd be able to endgame after today but the fact that Roxy is playing as a fourth wolf and making an Alison/me PoE changed this entire dynamic.

Like I said before, if I die here then Pyxxy just dies and Roxy will potentially throw the game tomorrow by tinfoiling and voting Alison out of paranoia when she should be as good as clear over her dayplay d4.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Like, Roxy's unfortunately another villager.

There's basically no need for her to put Alison in the PoE when Me/Jack would be an easy path to the F3.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:03 pm I don't know Cam well enough to say if that's valid or not.
FTR, as a wolf I care a lot about thread positioning. I never get put in places like this as a wolf due to that.

If I were a wolf here then I'd probably have pushed Wilgy as distancing d2/d3 because I know that these sorts of lack of associative always fuck wolves hard endgame.

I didn't care much about getting you elim'd today and tomorrow worked as well but since we actually have two wolves left so if I die here then the village just loses.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:39 pm

I can call this bad if I squint but Wilgy (and Camilla) is (are) firmly in Alison's POE atp and she's said nothing good about them.
I mean, I had you/Wilgy in my PoE and I had a towncore d2 of me/Tutuu/Alison/Zenon with an outer town of Scotty/Roxy.

I wanted you dead since d2 but I had to compromise because the town was too obsessed with Rondo/Falcon and so we had to waste d2/d3 chasing those stupid-ass wagons.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m not claiming because gametheory says not to claim.

Camilla flips wolf -> doesn’t matter if I claim or not
Camilla flips town -> much better that I haven’t claimed
I flip -> doesn’t matter if I claim or not

It doesn’t matter how little I think scenario 2 happens. There’s no scenario where me claiming helps.

If tomorrow happens and I’m still alive and the doctor hasn’t flipped, I claim first.

Wolf Jack doesn’t get this advantage of getting to choose who to go after tomorrow that Cam is claiming I’m trying to get.

I’m honestly sick of the dishonesty. I know this is mafia but come on.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:30 pm I’m not claiming because gametheory says not to claim.

Camilla flips wolf -> doesn’t matter if I claim or not
Camilla flips town -> much better that I haven’t claimed
I flip -> doesn’t matter if I claim or not

It doesn’t matter how little I think scenario 2 happens. There’s no scenario where me claiming helps.

If tomorrow happens and I’m still alive and the doctor hasn’t flipped, I claim first.

Wolf Jack doesn’t get this advantage of getting to choose who to go after tomorrow that Cam is claiming I’m trying to get.

I’m honestly sick of the dishonesty. I know this is mafia but come on.
Fine with this proposal provided Roxy actually thinks critically about the game rather than just tinfoil the person who nabbed two wolves.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Unfortunately I’m sick af today so I can’t do much.

@Alison
@pyxxy

If you want me to towncase myself then check my reaction to Tutuu putting Wilgy as his top townread SoD2.

This never comes from a wolf as I’d know that Wilgy is W and that Tutuu was not a cop.

Sadly won’t be on again until tomorrow but that should basically clear me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like I have genuinely tried to consider worlds where Camilla is town. If I’m wrong and she’s a townie, I have tried over and over to get there and I just can’t. The wolf outplayed you. The wolf outplayed me. But I’m trying. I really am. I’m looking at every angle. I’m trying to see if I’ve been pocketed by my townreads. I’m isoing everyone. And I’m explaining to you why your reasons for suspecting me are wrong, Camilla. And I’m trying to not just shoot back like “oh you saying you think X is outting.” Kinda failing at that.

Like if I’m right and you’re the wolf, the game is already won. Nothing done now matters. Even if you yeet me today, 99% chance you get eliminated tomorrow. GG. So I’m trying to focus on possibilities where I’m wrong. And I would hope that town Camilla would be doing that too. But you’re not.

I’m seeing continued pushing on me that looks dishonest. And I think it comes from a wolf, I think you don’t really think those things. But if you do, we’re in bad shape and we need to do something about it and you continually pushing on me this way is keeping both of us from reevaluating.

This is silly to even say. You’re probably a wolf and if you’re not, you’re probably too tunneled and if you’re not, you probably still don’t find something I don’t after I iso everyone. I just feel bad. Like if I’m wrong, you’re having a really really bad time and it’s my fault and I want you to know I really am doing my best, here.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:46 pm Like I have genuinely tried to consider worlds where Camilla is town. If I’m wrong and she’s a townie, I have tried over and over to get there and I just can’t. The wolf outplayed you. The wolf outplayed me. But I’m trying. I really am. I’m looking at every angle. I’m trying to see if I’ve been pocketed by my townreads. I’m isoing everyone. And I’m explaining to you why your reasons for suspecting me are wrong, Camilla. And I’m trying to not just shoot back like “oh you saying you think X is outting.” Kinda failing at that.

Like if I’m right and you’re the wolf, the game is already won. Nothing done now matters. Even if you yeet me today, 99% chance you get eliminated tomorrow. GG. So I’m trying to focus on possibilities where I’m wrong. And I would hope that town Camilla would be doing that too. But you’re not.

I’m seeing continued pushing on me that looks dishonest. And I think it comes from a wolf, I think you don’t really think those things. But if you do, we’re in bad shape and we need to do something about it and you continually pushing on me this way is keeping both of us from reevaluating.

This is silly to even say. You’re probably a wolf and if you’re not, you’re probably too tunneled and if you’re not, you probably still don’t find something I don’t after I iso everyone. I just feel bad. Like if I’m wrong, you’re having a really really bad time and it’s my fault and I want you to know I really am doing my best, here.
If we’re both villagers then who’s the last wolf? I struggle hard to ever see this world.

I can’t see a world where you’re just not it as I struggle to see a world where either Alison/Roxy/Pyxxy are wolves and you do too but you keep waffling between your conviction here.

If you actually believed I was a wolf then you wouldn’t be this concerned about the what-if if the game continues as if I’m a wolf then the game just ends.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Like, what I’m seeing rn is that you’re concerned about my dome working go bring you down tomorrow if I get elim’d today.

And if I’m a wolf and I get elim’d then the game just ends. There shouldn’t be any fear or hesitation behind your push on me if you’re this certain I’m wolfing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:46 pm Like I have genuinely tried to consider worlds where Camilla is town. If I’m wrong and she’s a townie, I have tried over and over to get there and I just can’t. The wolf outplayed you. The wolf outplayed me. But I’m trying. I really am. I’m looking at every angle. I’m trying to see if I’ve been pocketed by my townreads. I’m isoing everyone. And I’m explaining to you why your reasons for suspecting me are wrong, Camilla. And I’m trying to not just shoot back like “oh you saying you think X is outting.” Kinda failing at that.

If we’re both villagers then who’s the last wolf? I struggle hard to ever see this world.

I can’t see a world where you’re just not it as I struggle to see a world where either Alison/Roxy/Pyxxy are wolves and you do too but you keep waffling between your conviction here.

If you actually believed I was a wolf then you wouldn’t be this concerned about the what-if if the game continues as if I’m a wolf then the game just ends.
On the contrary. If I’m a wolf, I want all focus on this thunderdome. I want to play the part of “town Jack who is incorrectly tunneled on town Camilla and who doesn’t have a plan for if Camilla is town because why would he? He’s just a townie.” And then after you flip, I’m demoralized and oh it just looks so townie and then I iso someone at F3 and what do you know? Look at all this wolfy stuff. I feel so bad for Camilla but I really and truly was just tunneled. Now I’ve found the REAL wolf and maybe that convinces the other townie and that’s how wolf Jack wins.

But that’s not what I’m doing. Because as much as I do believe you’re the wolf, I don’t know you’re the wolf. I can be wrong. I’ve yeeted a dozen or more townies that I was just certain were wolves. I’m jokingly arrogant but I don’t actually think I’m so good at this game that I have the solve every time. So I think it’s you but I look at Alison anyway. And I’ll look at Roxy and Pyxxy anyway, too. Because I don’t know. I can’t know.

Wolf Jack doesn’t want to look at Alison today. If I make her look too bad or say something too dishonest, I threaten to turn Alison against me today. I get her thinking about how I’m trying to misyeet her. I put that idea in her head. Maybe i put that idea in the other townies’ heads, too. And if I don’t make her look bad enough? Then I’ve disassembled my only tool for misyeeting her tomorrow. If i iso hee and come back with town, how can i believably iso her tomorrow and get the opposite conclusion? The last thing wolf Jack wants to do is blow his load early and get yeeted for it. No, wolf Jack pretends to be that tunneled town Jack because wolf Jack wants to be able to put the best case forth possible in F3 without alienating that player in F5.

And I get that you’re sick and it’s not at all lost on me that that’s exactly what wolf you could be doing here.

But town you has gotta see that this ain’t it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

In wolf Camilla worlds, I hope wolf Camilla finds this all really funny cause if I was a wolf and a townie said this to me, I’d just die laughing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I know this is apathy mafia and from town yous’s perspective, the wolf is almost always in Camilla/Jack so it’s super tempting to just shrug and let things happen.

But a wolf in @Alison @Roxy @pyxxy would hide behind that idea. So just in case I/Camilla flips town today, please put in some effort. Don’t let the real wolf point to you tomorrow and say “they coasted in F5 because they’re a wolf who was happy with a T/T thunderdome.”

Plus like…even if the wolf is in Camilla/me (which it probably is), you can put in the work now and get the right answer now and win now and look super smart and good at mafia for winning in F5 instead of F3. You want to look super smart and good at mafia, right?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I should become a motivational speaker.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:53 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
I believe this is the post that Alison referenced twice as Porscha spewing her town.

Kinda buy it tbh.

Camilla better flip wolf or I'm so lost.
I was actually referring to when someone asks porscha what she thinks of me voting her and porscha is all "yeah its a reaction test she'll move off soon" which sounded to me a lot like she was frustrated and copium
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Re: "why is Alison so uncertain at f5" it is harder to make the decision for me than it is for you. I've pretty clearly implied that Jack has been townier than Camilla today (and I think the last page or twi especially) but keep in mind that just sod2 I had camilla as a top townread and jack as poe and possibly partnered with wilgy.

I want to get it right at f5 too. I am cognizant of the possibility I am being snowed and it worries me that Roxy seems to be trying to set up Camilla -> Alison chain exes because I keep going back to the possibility she is the wolf fucking with us.

There is a 90-95% chance its just jack or camilla - and yes I do lean towards voting camilla right now - but the 5-10% worries me which is why I am taking my time.
Alison

Post by Alison »

sod2 -> sod4, typo
Alison

Post by Alison »

for example a thought that keeps coming to my mind is, why does camilla let herself be strongarmed into voting wilgy? she had enough clout to refuse and size 20 all caps into another exe at the time that I pinged her. Does she just shrug and let me coerce her into voting the rb when the doc is alive?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:08 pm Re: "why is Alison so uncertain at f5" it is harder to make the decision for me than it is for you. I've pretty clearly implied that Jack has been townier than Camilla today (and I think the last page or twi especially) but keep in mind that just sod2 I had camilla as a top townread and jack as poe and possibly partnered with wilgy.

I want to get it right at f5 too. I am cognizant of the possibility I am being snowed and it worries me that Roxy seems to be trying to set up Camilla -> Alison chain exes because I keep going back to the possibility she is the wolf fucking with us.

There is a 90-95% chance its just jack or camilla - and yes I do lean towards voting camilla right now - but the 5-10% worries me which is why I am taking my time.
How exactly had Jack been townier than me?

Like the game FMPoV is solved and it can be auto’d provided that Roxy doesn’t do something like snap-vote you tomorrow.

I don’t know what else I could be doing here outside of trying to convince you/pyxxy to vote him.

This is basically why I want him to die today instead of me as since y’all think I’m wolfing then it’d end up with the same result as if we killed me today then him tomorrow but there’s less risk of Roxy gamethrowing.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:08 pm Re: "why is Alison so uncertain at f5" it is harder to make the decision for me than it is for you. I've pretty clearly implied that Jack has been townier than Camilla today (and I think the last page or twi especially) but keep in mind that just sod2 I had camilla as a top townread and jack as poe and possibly partnered with wilgy.

Also if Roxy is a wolf then why doesn’t she just take the easy Jack/Camilla elims and instead tries to push the elim onto you?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Like, my PoV is that I’m pretty much certain that the game basically is on auto provided that Jack dies after me. I wasn’t that worried about Jack endgaming until Roxy popped up and declared her intention to throw in the F3 by tinfoiling Alison so if I get elim’d today then the game’s just over.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:26 pm

Also if Roxy is a wolf then why doesn’t she just take the easy Jack/Camilla elims and instead tries to push the elim onto you?
Valid.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:13 pm for example a thought that keeps coming to my mind is, why does camilla let herself be strongarmed into voting wilgy? she had enough clout to refuse and size 20 all caps into another exe at the time that I pinged her. Does she just shrug and let me coerce her into voting the rb when the doc is alive?
This is a no but I don’t think anyone alive would have have enough meta with me to know that, unfortunately.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m unvoting. I know I said I think Camilla’s doing what I would do as a wolf in her situation but I just don’t think this is it, either.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

I still feel like it’s just Jack as literally everyone else is tinfoiling and going “but what if Roxy/Alison are snowing us?” but Pyxxy and Pyxxy was hard pushed by 2 wolves.

And there’s basically not point in expanding the PoE unless you’re Jack as the gane would be on auto.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I just don’t think Camilla is wolf me you know?

To win, she needs to yeet me first, then find the doc, then yeet someone else tomorrow. I don’t see her trying hard enough to do any of that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:49 pm I just don’t think Camilla is wolf me you know?

To win, she needs to yeet me first, then find the doc, then yeet someone else tomorrow. I don’t see her trying hard enough to do any of that.
And I’m painfully aware than “if not Camilla, who?” does not have a good answer. We got another 20 hours or so nbd.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:49 pm I just don’t think Camilla is wolf me you know?

I still think me/you always wins the game and we have a free miselim.

My main concern rn is that I’m reading both Roxy/Alison as very strong V’s and if I get miselim’d today and Roxy/Alison end up voting each other then town just loses here.

It’s basically why I’ve been frustrated as hell with the former as it’s basically throwing to tinfoil the player that could’ve feed a TvT rather than Hellbus their partner that has been completely UTR.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

For the record legit thinking everyone left in a game is town is one of my very favorite parts of mafia.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:57 pm For the record legit thinking everyone left in a game is town is one of my very favorite parts of mafia.
Like, if it’s not you/me then who exactly is it?

The only other alternative I see here is if Pyxxy simultaneously had a breakout game to fool Alison while his entire team tried to hellbus him and I don’t think this is even slightly likely.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@Alison

Are you absolutely sure on your Pyxxy TR? If that read is correct then I never see any other worlds except for Jack.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'll reread pyxxy to double check in the evening

Fair point that roxy would just take the camilla/jack chain exes, i just squinty eyed at her suddenly deciding I was a top suspect after ignoring me all game, and for bad reasons too
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

.......@Roxy.......will you.......be.......around.......for.......EOD.......tomorrow?.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:46 pm I'll reread pyxxy to double check in the evening

Fair point that roxy would just take the camilla/jack chain exes, i just squinty eyed at her suddenly deciding I was a top suspect after ignoring me all game, and for bad reasons too
I think it's just level 1 paranoia.

Strong player still alive despite that they've managed to nab two wolves which while it would be logical to be paranoid of this in a normal game we still have a doctor alive and thus these kills can be justified by doc dodging.

I still think your dayplay D4 should make you an IC as you had no reason to shift the elim onto Wilgy.

Return to “Previous Heists”