Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:32 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:30 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:24 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:19 pm

Lul

Classic wolf Jack tactic. Sheep paranoia of low end poster from two days ago.

Moving to a three player poe is moving the gamestate forward. You just don’t like where I’m moving it.
What about Alison/Scotty/Roxy?

There's been very little suspicion on me and you only started turning on me the moment the latter two started to do so.
Suspicion on them, as I meant the three ones. Why me over Scotty/Alison since we've basically been roughly in the same tier until Roxy/Scotty began tinfoiling me.
It’s not about tiers. It’s about Scotty and Alison doing things I expect Scotty and Alison to do as townies and of the three of you, you’ve got the wolfiest reactions, specifically towards Roxy when contrasted with Alison and Scotty and towards me when contrasted with Alison.
I want you to go deeper here.

If Scotty/Alison were wolves then how would you really expect them to act?
If you were looking for additional “wolf Camilla tries to open the poe” posts to go with that “Jack/Scotty makes sense as a wolfteam” post.
Yes, I try to open the PoE by shooting a player that I'm tinfoiling and open to the idea that I'm not the last wolf instead of the obvtown player that's tunneling me.

I'm pretty sure that you have far better critical thinking skills then this, Jack.
You’d be surprised. :grin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:45 pm If pyxxy is partners with Wilgy, I scratch my head at how Wilgy firmly was in the camp of falcon good, pyxxy bad. I mean, it could just be that falcon was going over regardless so it was just firm-sounding words.

But then he comes into today basically with ‘we need to resolve pyxxy/Scotty, and I think Scotty is good’

Like, what kind of strategy is that from your partner? It’s a bit less believable to me

Yeah, yikes, I think I’m coming around on an angle where I can easily see Wilgy having an agenda, and I’m not as sure with his partner being pyxxy.

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
I kind of don't think that D3's vote actually means much in the long run since on D3 it was pretty much guaranteed that falcon would've gone over.

Wilgy's posts today have been odd but he also hasn't really tried to push Pyxxy at all as I don't remember him casing or putting a vote on them.
:meany:
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:06 pm scotty and falcon have opposite alignments if they don't i'll literally piss in a cup and drink it
Gross.
i will record it on camera and send it to you too
...............................................................hehe.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:18 am
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:04 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:33 am I have liked jack's recent solving. Feels thoughtful even if i dont agree with all of it, and forcibly taking roxy and scotty out of his POE would make his life hard and commit him to a very narrow worldview as mafia.
In a W!Jack world then it doesn't really mean much.

If he's W then he needs two MLs and even if his teammate is in Wilgy/Pyxxy then he just needs to mislynch the villager there then take Scotty/Roxy to the F3 with me for the win.

He doesn't even need to re-open the PoE for a win.
if mafia takes me to the Fx, they will lose. Book it.

(Also please NK me before then so I don’t have to make difficult decisions kthnx)
The real reason Scotty died wowee
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:25 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:26 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:16 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:11 pm @Alison

If he's a wolf then who do you think is his most likely partner?

So far pretty much everyone has been TRing him or giving him a pass which basically mean that if he's W then pretty much none of the PoE is cleared.
probs not scotty/pyxxy given his eagerness to force there today

Probably just roxy or jack
Hmm. But if I believe my townreads, the solve is Wilgy and one of Scotty/Pyxxy. :ponder: :ponder:

And indeed, Alison and Camilla voting Wilgy so (granted, it’s easy for Camilla to switch and winnable for her to bus Wilgy) surely not Alison/Wilgy and less likely to be Camilla/Wilgy.

So is Alison right about w!Wilgy but wrong about Wilgy being antialigned w/Scotty/Pyxxy (requires Wilgy to endgame alone, kinda unlikely, or to assume his partner wins the thunderdome…probably exactly Scotty)?

Or is Alison wrong on Wilgy? And if she’s wrong on Wilgy, what other team even makes sense? A reevaluation on Alison/Camilla necessary if Wilgy is town because I’m town, Roxy is town and Scotty and Pyxxy has max 1 wolf. Literally nowhere else for a wolf to exist. (Also, this line of thinking really leans into Wilgy+Jack world from t!Alison’s pov but it can’t be helped.)
why does wolf wilgy flip the coin on his partner winning the dome instead of going "maybe it's not pyx/scotty" to widen the poe like everyone else was?
I'm not really in this world anymore (seeing Scotty as very very likely town) but from the pov of me at the time, I'm agreeing with you.

I'm saying "If Alison is right about w!Wilgy but wrong about him being antialigned with Scotty/Pyxxy, it would require Wilgy to endgame alone or assume his partner wins the dome. I don't think w!Wilgy thinks he will endgame alone so I don't think that's the case. I don't think w!Wilgy assumes his partner, w!Pyxxy, wins the Scotty/Pyxxy dome so I don't think that's the case. Maybe if it's Wilgy+Scotty."

But to your point, if it's Wilgy+Scotty (which I don't think because I think Scotty is town), it would make more sense for Wilgy to not lean into that dome.

And to your point, if it's Wilgy+Pyxxy, it makes even more sense to not lean into that dome.

If POE is Pyxxy/Wilgy/Camilla, it makes more sense to see Wilgy/Camilla as the solve based on this. It's not gonna be based just on this but this could be key.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:27 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:33 am I have liked jack's recent solving. Feels thoughtful even if i dont agree with all of it, and forcibly taking roxy and scotty out of his POE would make his life hard and commit him to a very narrow worldview as mafia.

If he's W then he needs two MLs and even if his teammate is in Wilgy/Pyxxy then he just needs to mislynch the villager there then take Scotty/Roxy to the F3 with me for the win.

I also just want to believe in a Wilgy/Camilla world because Camilla seems desperate to add people to the POE that shouldn't be in it. On D2, that was Roxy. On D4, it's me. All Camilla's solving around these two slots seems illogical and/or desperate.
These are some actual important parts of my progression fwiw
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:20 am
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:09 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:05 am
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:59 am Y'know what?

I'm pretty much settled on the Jack/Wilgy world atp.

Jack's basically spending much of his time trying to tie me to Wilgy without giving much attention to the possibility that Pyxxy is a wolf or little paranoia outside of this PoE in a fairly transparent attempt that he knows that once Wilgy flips that the main mountain separating the wolves from winning is that I'll basically go the full Amrock to elim him.

This is basically textbook endgame wolf play to seal the game.
It makes sense too- this perspective. Because Jack wasn’t exactly gunning for Wilgy, and once the tides had changed to that as the possible yeet, he’s keeping options open.

But a wrinkle- he has just reasoned out that the team is just Wilgy/you. Not a lot of wiggle room. What happens when we yeet w!Wilgy and then t!you?
(Ignoring doc atm) After Wilgy, it’ll be 4v1. Miselim on you leads to f3. How does jack win in that scenario?
Because in a Pyxxy/Jack/You or Roxy endgame it's basically extremely easy for a wolf with WiM, which is basically the archetype that Jack is, to shift the elim on Pyxxy.

The guy nearly got chopped d1 and he's kind of been in the PoE and would've died if it was for Alison shielding him. Once Alison's dead he's basically easy pickings.
This is nonsense.

If it's Wilgy/Jack, I'm laying out the argument that Pyxxy and Wilgy are never wolves together.

I bus Wilgy here. Shoot Alison. Then it's Roxy/Camilla/Scotty/Pyxxy vs Jack and I have to misyeet 2 of them. And I'm arguing that Roxy is always town, Scotty is always town and if Wilgy flips wolf (which he's about to), Pyxxy is always town. Roxy earlier today declared her intention to look at/vote for me or Camilla. Scotty earlier voted for me. Pyxxy earlier voted for me iirc.

You're proposing that my master plan is to bus Wilgy, misyeet you, then go into final 3 with two players who suspect me that I have as lock town.

Fucking hell. I'm a good wolf but I ain't that good. I'd lose that every single time.

Total nonsense. You don't think this is what's happening. You're saying things that would be convenient for w!Camilla for townies to believe, not things that t!Camilla would actually believe.
And this.

Like it’s weird that I entirely deconstruct Camilla’s worldview and she just like….hangs onto it for dear life anyway.

Doesn’t really make sense for town Camilla to suspect me and Wilgy. But wolf Camilla knows Wilgy is gonna flip wolf so the only way to get that Jack misyeet is to tie us together, no matter how illogical.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: [D5] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:02 pm I had a tinfoil that it was because Roxy was the last wolf herself honestly but pyxxy's suggestion makes some sense to me
.......the.......only.......roxy tinfoil.......I can maintain..............on re-read.......is that..............D1.......was.......a planned.......double bus.......
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:48 pm

So far pretty much everyone has been TRing him or giving him a pass which basically mean that if he's W then pretty much none of the PoE is cleared.

Hmm. But if I believe my townreads, the solve is Wilgy and one of Scotty/Pyxxy. :ponder: :ponder:

And indeed, Alison and Camilla voting Wilgy so (granted, it’s easy for Camilla to switch and winnable for her to bus Wilgy) surely not Alison/Wilgy and less likely to be Camilla/Wilgy.

So is Alison right about w!Wilgy but wrong about Wilgy being antialigned w/Scotty/Pyxxy (requires Wilgy to endgame alone, kinda unlikely, or to assume his partner wins the thunderdome…probably exactly Scotty)?

Or is Alison wrong on Wilgy? And if she’s wrong on Wilgy, what other team even makes sense? A reevaluation on Alison/Camilla necessary if Wilgy is town because I’m town, Roxy is town and Scotty and Pyxxy has max 1 wolf. Literally nowhere else for a wolf to exist. (Also, this line of thinking really leans into Wilgy+Jack world from t!Alison’s pov but it can’t be helped.)
why does wolf wilgy flip the coin on his partner winning the dome instead of going "maybe it's not pyx/scotty" to widen the poe like everyone else was?
I'm not really in this world anymore (seeing Scotty as very very likely town) but from the pov of me at the time, I'm agreeing with you.

I'm saying "If Alison is right about w!Wilgy but wrong about him being antialigned with Scotty/Pyxxy, it would require Wilgy to endgame alone or assume his partner wins the dome. I don't think w!Wilgy thinks he will endgame alone so I don't think that's the case. I don't think w!Wilgy assumes his partner, w!Pyxxy, wins the Scotty/Pyxxy dome so I don't think that's the case. Maybe if it's Wilgy+Scotty."

But to your point, if it's Wilgy+Scotty (which I don't think because I think Scotty is town), it would make more sense for Wilgy to not lean into that dome.

And to your point, if it's Wilgy+Pyxxy, it makes even more sense to not lean into that dome.

If POE is Pyxxy/Wilgy/Camilla, it makes more sense to see Wilgy/Camilla as the solve based on this. It's not gonna be based just on this but this could be key.

I also just want to believe in a Wilgy/Camilla world because Camilla seems desperate to add people to the POE that shouldn't be in it. On D2, that was Roxy. On D4, it's me. All Camilla's solving around these two slots seems illogical and/or desperate.
What's wrong with my D2 wolfread on Roxy?

Her d1 was uninspiring and she only towned up D2. And neither you nor Roxy flipped yet meanwhile all of my TRs like Tutuu/Zenon/Seanzie/Scotty to an extent flipped town as I never had Wilgy in my nigh-towncore area unlike you.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:51 pm

Jack's basically spending much of his time trying to tie me to Wilgy without giving much attention to the possibility that Pyxxy is a wolf or little paranoia outside of this PoE in a fairly transparent attempt that he knows that once Wilgy flips that the main mountain separating the wolves from winning is that I'll basically go the full Amrock to elim him.

It makes sense too- this perspective. Because Jack wasn’t exactly gunning for Wilgy, and once the tides had changed to that as the possible yeet, he’s keeping options open.

But a wrinkle- he has just reasoned out that the team is just Wilgy/you. Not a lot of wiggle room. What happens when we yeet w!Wilgy and then t!you?
(Ignoring doc atm) After Wilgy, it’ll be 4v1. Miselim on you leads to f3. How does jack win in that scenario?
Because in a Pyxxy/Jack/You or Roxy endgame it's basically extremely easy for a wolf with WiM, which is basically the archetype that Jack is, to shift the elim on Pyxxy.

The guy nearly got chopped d1 and he's kind of been in the PoE and would've died if it was for Alison shielding him. Once Alison's dead he's basically easy pickings.
This is nonsense.

If it's Wilgy/Jack, I'm laying out the argument that Pyxxy and Wilgy are never wolves together.

I bus Wilgy here. Shoot Alison. Then it's Roxy/Camilla/Scotty/Pyxxy vs Jack and I have to misyeet 2 of them. And I'm arguing that Roxy is always town, Scotty is always town and if Wilgy flips wolf (which he's about to), Pyxxy is always town. Roxy earlier today declared her intention to look at/vote for me or Camilla. Scotty earlier voted for me. Pyxxy earlier voted for me iirc.

You're proposing that my master plan is to bus Wilgy, misyeet you, then go into final 3 with two players who suspect me that I have as lock town.

Fucking hell. I'm a good wolf but I ain't that good. I'd lose that every single time.

Total nonsense. You don't think this is what's happening. You're saying things that would be convenient for w!Camilla for townies to believe, not things that t!Camilla would actually believe.
And this.

Like it’s weird that I entirely deconstruct Camilla’s worldview and she just like….hangs onto it for dear life anyway.

Doesn’t really make sense for town Camilla to suspect me and Wilgy. But wolf Camilla knows Wilgy is gonna flip wolf so the only way to get that Jack misyeet is to tie us together, no matter how illogical.
I still don't get why you were so certain Wilgy was going to flip W when he wasn't doing much this entire game.

You basically went Wilgy just outside towncore to him being lock for very little reason. Why?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:29 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:23 pm I've been townreading pyxxy all game and Wilgy insisting that the exe be Scotty or pyxxy (along with Scotty flipping town) suggests that he is very likely just town.

That means the last scum is in Jack/Roxy/Camilla. We have two exes, so if we can clear one of these then we'll have auto.

I'll likely be focusing my play this day on this.
What are your thoughts on the idea if the doc's in this pool then they should just claim?

If we miss today and the doc is not NK'd and doesn't claim then the last wolf can just CC them.
.......aight.......so like..............even if.......you're town..............this.......is blatant.......PR hunting.......to anyone.......who's.......been..............paying attention..............to who's PR cleared.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:57 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:23 pm I've been townreading pyxxy all game and Wilgy insisting that the exe be Scotty or pyxxy (along with Scotty flipping town) suggests that he is very likely just town.

That means the last scum is in Jack/Roxy/Camilla. We have two exes, so if we can clear one of these then we'll have auto.

What are your thoughts on the idea if the doc's in this pool then they should just claim?

If we miss today and the doc is not NK'd and doesn't claim then the last wolf can just CC them.
.......aight.......so like..............even if.......you're town..............this.......is blatant.......PR hunting.......to anyone.......who's.......been..............paying attention..............to who's PR cleared.......
I have a strong PR read on Roxy.

If she's it then the game's basically auto'd as even if I'm elim'd today then Alison/you can just kill Jack tomorrow without worrying about anything else since you both have each other as TRs.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:00 pm

If she's it then the game's basically auto'd as even if I'm elim'd today then Alison/you can just kill Jack tomorrow without worrying about anything else since you both have each other as TRs.
.......okay so.......I read this.......and.......what my brain.......actually processes.......is that.......you think Alison.......is the doc.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:02 pm

.......okay so.......I read this.......and.......what my brain.......actually processes.......is that.......you think Alison.......is the doc.......
No?

I've been reading Roxy doc for a while as her "OMG HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME, I WILL TUNNEL YOU FOR THE REST OF THE GAME" attitude feels like your average newb PR who will deathtunnel anyone who dares to wolfread them.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:05 pm

No?

I've been reading Roxy doc for a while as her "OMG HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME, I WILL TUNNEL YOU FOR THE REST OF THE GAME" attitude feels like your average newb PR who will deathtunnel anyone who dares to wolfread them.
.......@Jackofhearts2005.......I want to watch..............you..............react to this.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:54 pm

Her d1 was uninspiring and she only towned up D2. And neither you nor Roxy flipped yet meanwhile all of my TRs like Tutuu/Zenon/Seanzie/Scotty to an extent flipped town as I never had Wilgy in my nigh-towncore area unlike you.
I mean….I guess if you read Roxy’s D1 in the same way you read my D3, where you ignore the obvious townie and go for a wolfy scumread just because, sure, Roxy’s D1 could be considered uninspiring.

But from the perspective of a townie, Roxy’s D1 was outstanding and shiny.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:07 pm

No?

.......@Jackofhearts2005.......I want to watch..............you..............react to this.......
I don’t know who the doc is and I don’t care unless it’s a player taking themselves out of the poe.

PR hunting is for wolves.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:56 pm

This is nonsense.

And this.

I still don't get why you were so certain Wilgy was going to flip W when he wasn't doing much this entire game.

You basically went Wilgy just outside towncore to him being lock for very little reason. Why?
You keep saying this after it was pointed out how dishonest this framing is.

You can’t make someone understand something if their wincon depends on them not understanding it and I am feeling more and more like you aren’t even pretending to ask these questions in good faith with each passing minute.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:16 pm

No?

I don’t know who the doc is and I don’t care unless it’s a player taking themselves out of the poe.

.......ty.......

.......[VOTE: Camilla] aubergine..............for now.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:12 pm

I mean….I guess if you read Roxy’s D1 in the same way you read my D3, where you ignore the obvious townie and go for a wolfy scumread just because, sure, Roxy’s D1 could be considered uninspiring.

It was a generic readlist and her reasoning on me was fairly cherry-picky and didn't bother to take my IRL into account despite me being less into the game, so I had no reason to TR her.

Maybe someone with TMI could.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......I'm at.......camilla/jack -> roxy..............for.......the suspool.......

.......I.......can't..............rule out.......Porscha..............calling for.......double bus.......which is.......annoying.......

.......if.......there was..............a hammer..............I wouldn't.......have voted..............context? *shrug*.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Camilla] aubergine

I’ll still iso Alison but I’m struggling to see any world where this isn’t my vote.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:16 pm

No?

I PR hunt as both alignments. If Roxy's the doc then we have a confirmed towny. Alison's basically never a wolf and Pyxxy was hardpushed on by the entire wolfteam. That makes you pretty much the last remaining person who has nothing going for them.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......I do.......maybe..............get.......a slight tickle.......

.......similar.......to.......how..............I found.......scotty..............maybe.......you two.....................?..............but..............blind squirrel.......nut.......me.......etc.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:19 pm
Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:56 pm

This is nonsense.

And this.

You keep saying this after it was pointed out how dishonest this framing is.

You can’t make someone understand something if their wincon depends on them not understanding it and I am feeling more and more like you aren’t even pretending to ask these questions in good faith with each passing minute.
If you put Wilgy in your towncore then it'd be suspicious as hell if he flipped since he wasn't doing anything useful. So the best bet for a wolf to do would be put him high in their townreads but not in the towncore to maintain plausible deniability.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:20 pm

It was a generic readlist and her reasoning on me was fairly cherry-picky and didn't bother to take my IRL into account despite me being less into the game, so I had no reason to TR her.

I fucking isoed Roxy yesterday and said over and over how obviously townie her posts were and was pissed at all the people who suspected her D2.

You can go back and see this happen. I don’t understand why town Camilla would just assume those posts didn’t happen and that Jack must have tmi and must therefore be a wolf.

Wolf Camilla wants people to think town Jack has tmi for the misyeet. Easy enough. Your actions don’t make any sense as a townie, continually refusing to look at my posts in bad faith.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......maybe..............what I was.......trying.......to say.......with my.......PR.......piece.......

.......is that..............putting roxy.......in.......the suspool..............is inherently.......PR hunting.......

..............but.......I don't know.......why.......either.......of you..............would do that.......

.......sus roxy..............I mean..............to me.......that.......only.......makes sense..............with.......scum Alison.......

..............you're both.......clearly.......thunderdoming.......and.......my vote..............is true..............but.....................I'm.......still thinking.......because.......this.......feels..............unresolved.......

............................maybe..............syn.......forgot.......to.......make someone.......the doc..............XD.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......@Jackofhearts2005.......sorry for.......second ping..............on re-read.......do you.......recall..............what you think.......I thought.......of roxy.......D1/D2?.......

.......please respond.......without..............re-reading..............if.......you don't mind.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:24 pm

I fucking isoed Roxy yesterday and said over and over how obviously townie her posts were and was pissed at all the people who suspected her D2.

You can go back and see this happen. I don’t understand why town Camilla would just assume those posts didn’t happen and that Jack must have tmi and must therefore be a wolf.

Wolf Camilla wants people to think town Jack has tmi for the misyeet. Easy enough. Your actions don’t make any sense as a townie, continually refusing to look at my posts in bad faith.

A WOLF COULD HAVE EASILY DONE THIS BECAUSE BY D3 ROXY WAS CONSIDERED TO BE CONSENSUS TOWN THUS YOU COULD JUST TMI HER AND THEN CHAINSAW ANYONE WHO DARED TO SUSPECT HER. YOUR SLOT DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME UNTIL D3 SO OF COURSE YOU'D HAVE LESS MISSES.

Meanwhile I've been playing since d1 and I've been right on most of my reads execpt Rondo/Falco. And even then D2 I wanted you killed but had to settle for one of the villagers in Rondo/Falcon because this village made them the lead lynches D2
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:26 pm .......maybe..............what I was.......trying.......to say.......with my.......PR.......piece.......

.......is that..............putting roxy.......in.......the suspool..............is inherently.......PR hunting.......

..............but.......I don't know.......why.......either.......of you..............would do that.......

.......sus roxy..............I mean..............to me.......that.......only.......makes sense..............with.......scum Alison.......

..............you're both.......clearly.......thunderdoming.......and.......my vote..............is true..............but.....................I'm.......still thinking.......because.......this.......feels..............unresolved.......

............................maybe..............syn.......forgot.......to.......make someone.......the doc..............XD.......
I only put Roxy there because that's what Alison said.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@pyxxy

This is why I added her.

If my PR read is right then town just wins this as if I die today then Jack is locked out of mislynches unless he kills Alison and Roxy misvotes you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:27 pm .......@Jackofhearts2005.......sorry for.......second ping..............on re-read.......do you.......recall..............what you think.......I thought.......of roxy.......D1/D2?.......

.......please respond.......without..............re-reading..............if.......you don't mind.......
Idk.

I remember Camilla and Scotty and iirc Alison and maybe Tutuu all suspecting Roxy for bad reasons D2. Nobody really pushed her D1 but Porscha? I don’t specifically remember you doing it but I could just be forgetting or thinking it was Tutuu when it was you.

Why?
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I had the same thought lol

If one in the three claims then the doc is outed

If not then its either me or you

This is tantamount to asking the doc to out

I wasnt sure what to make of it since ive pr fished like that before as town but this def feels like a pr hunt either way
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

No paranoia at all that you're being snowed by pyxxy or me? You have jack 100% irrefutable scum?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:28 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:24 pm

A WOLF COULD HAVE EASILY DONE THIS BECAUSE BY D3 ROXY WAS CONSIDERED TO BE CONSENSUS TOWN THUS YOU COULD JUST TMI HER AND THEN CHAINSAW ANYONE WHO DARED TO SUSPECT HER. YOUR SLOT DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME UNTIL D3 SO OF COURSE YOU'D HAVE LESS MISSES.

Meanwhile I've been playing since d1 and I've been right on most of my reads execpt Rondo/Falco. And even then D2 I wanted you killed but had to settle for one of the villagers in Rondo/Falcon because this village made them the lead lynches D2
DON’T YELL AT ME! YOU AREN’T MY SUPERVISOR!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Schrödinger’s alignment
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:27 pm .......@Jackofhearts2005.......sorry for.......second ping..............on re-read.......do you.......recall..............what you think.......I thought.......of roxy.......D1/D2?.......

Idk.

I remember Camilla and Scotty and iirc Alison and maybe Tutuu all suspecting Roxy for bad reasons D2. Nobody really pushed her D1 but Porscha? I don’t specifically remember you doing it but I could just be forgetting or thinking it was Tutuu when it was you.

Why?
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:02 am roxy..............town

.......self.......explanatory

.......yes.......I know.......what.......this looks like....... .......
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:01 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:24 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:02 am roxy..............town

.......self.......explanatory

.......yes.......I know.......what.......this looks like....... .......
It isn't self explanatory to me. Elaborate.
".......yes.......I know.......what.......this looks like....... ......."

was.......about.......you..............bud..............you cleared roxy..............for me

..............when.......you.......wolf..............are.......you..............fearless?

.......bed time
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:53 pm .......to be clear..............second game.......iirc.......with roxy..............and.......previous.......she.......was scum..............but.......towny.......to me.......since.......D1.......
wait so are you saying you still think roxy could be bad?
.......unlikely.......bad.......imo.......
.......I've been.......defending.......roxy..............for a while.......so..............was.......just curious..............if.......you noticed.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:31 pm

I had the same thought lol

If one in the three claims then the doc is outed

If not then its either me or you

This is tantamount to asking the doc to out

I wasnt sure what to make of it since ive pr fished like that before as town but this def feels like a pr hunt either way
.......right.......

..............but.......the only reason.......I can.......think of..............is that.......scum.......rb'd scotty..............thought.......they were right..............and now.......this is.......Camilla's frustration.......showing.......

.......I'm not sure.......I buy.......that narrative.......but............................I need to think.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......god..............I'm phrasing.......poorly.......

.......my Question.......for the thread..............

.......why does.......scum Camilla.......PR hunt now?.......

.......my answer.......is.......frustration..............about being wrong.......on scotty..............but..............I'm curious.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......perhaps.......I'm.......just not..............thinking through..............the math.......and it's.......+EV.......or w/e.......for scum Camilla.......to push.......all her chips.......into the table?.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I mean…that but also scum Camilla needs 2 misyeets and can’t misyeet the doc.

Imagine I lay down and die and then she cases Pyxxy and then Pyxxy claims doc. Wolf needs to find the doc asap to have a chance of winning.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have to wonder what wolf camillas plan is though by forcing the tdome this hard

She loses the tdome with jack, game over.

She wins, jack flips town, she kills me, enters f3 with roxy and pyx. How does she win that? Ever?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:44 pm I have to wonder what wolf camillas plan is though by forcing the tdome this hard

She wins, jack flips town, she kills me, enters f3 with roxy and pyx. How does she win that? Ever?
That’s part of why I keep kinda considering town Camilla worlds but then she immediately goes and does something dishonest looking and I shrug.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:44 pm I have to wonder what wolf camillas plan is though by forcing the tdome this hard

That’s part of why I keep kinda considering town Camilla worlds but then she immediately goes and does something dishonest looking and I shrug.
That and to be entirely fair, the reason I went from Pyxxy/Wilgy/Camilla to Wilgy/Camilla is because both Wilgy and Camilla were acting scummy af atp and she’s right that I never seriously considered Camilla/Pyxxy.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:31 pm

No paranoia at all that you're being snowed by pyxxy or me? You have jack 100% irrefutable scum?
If you're a wolf then last day you'd be throwing.

Nobody had Wilgy in their radar and you'd just feed in the Me/Jack/Pyxxy thunderdome.

Pyxxy has been hardpushed by the entire wolfteam and I trust your read on him so I don't think he's that likely to be wolfing.

If Roxy's the doc then it's absolutely just Jack.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:42 pm .......god..............I'm phrasing.......poorly.......

.......my answer.......is.......frustration..............about being wrong.......on scotty..............but..............I'm curious.......
I'm PR hunting because if Roxy is the Doc then the game's on auto.

Doesn't matter who is elim'd today and provided that Roxy doesn't vote you if I get elim'd today then we just win.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Because I'm not a wolf.

I was the second voter on the wolf roleblocker and I'd have no reason to do so especially since the doctor was still alive.

All the NKs so far were townreading me the hardest.

The person who's been tunneling me for most of the game is still alive despite being fairly consensus town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Pretty sure doctor shouldnt out. Id much rather they claim in f3 if the game goes there

On a base level in f3 either townie voting wrong means mafia wins

But if doc claims and goes un cced then only one townie can vote wrong (the doc who is deciding vote)

If doc claims and is cced then doc and cc thunderdomes so only the 3rd player can vote wrong

So theoretically doc being alive in f3 halves the chances of mafia winning no?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:51 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:42 pm .......god..............I'm phrasing.......poorly.......

I'm PR hunting because if Roxy is the Doc then the game's on auto.

Doesn't matter who is elim'd today and provided that Roxy doesn't vote you if I get elim'd today then we just win.
But like….what difference does that make to town you? Wolf you needs that information to win but if town you had already won, why do you want to find the PR? And if town you hasn’t won, shouldn’t you be extra focused on finding wolves?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:53 pm

Because I'm not a wolf.

I was the second voter on the wolf roleblocker and I'd have no reason to do so especially since the doctor was still alive.

All the NKs so far were townreading me the hardest.

The person who's been tunneling me for most of the game is still alive despite being fairly consensus town.
You’re seriously trying to take town credit for voting second….because Alison told you to?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty didn’t townread you.

Return to “Previous Heists”