67%

Total votes: 6
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: [D5] Apathy Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:12 pm Treating Alison as an IC now as if the wolfteam's Wilgy/Porscha/Alison then she basically spent the entire game pointlessly bussing and she's not the kind of player that would gamethrow like this.

Pyxxy's very likely not it from how Wilgy was trying to push him non-stop throughout the game

Would always kill Jack over Roxy being that Jack's progression on Wilgy was atrocious.
But you need two misyeets to win so….
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:21 pm
Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:17 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:15 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:14 pm It's about D2 but I'll talk more about it tomorrow.
.......poke poke.......
Theory like this was about Jack being the Doctor and if so then I'll basically have to readjust my worldview as he has some PR-or-wolf vibes.

Thing is I doubt this is ever the case as I re-read his progression on Wilgy and it basically reeks of TMI.
.......ah..............ty.......
More like Camilla wanted to kill the conversation at eod but whatever.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It was mostly dead to begin with.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:34 pm Why was Scotty killed?
You'd always be protected tonight.

Roxy is tunneling on me.

Me/Pyxxy are basically Jack's path to victory.

So I'm not surprised that he got killed overnight.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:44 pm Prince Jack (the real rock n rolla....jk that song actually blows chunks and I like the Prince's WWE theme more)
Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

Ugh still feels too easy but I don't see a way out of it. I've isoed half the game this phase. Idk what more I'm supposed to do and fuck, maybe it really is the right answer and game is just ez.
Like, Jack's progression of Wilgy basically goes from Wilgy being very towny but not exactly towncore and suddenly after Alison and I start pushing him he's basically just casing a me with my interactions with Wilgy.

It's pretty much obvious TMI in this case as he knew that Wilgy would have flipped wolf and a villager in his position would just say that the team's Pyxxy/Me trying to mislynch Wilgy while instead he's laying the groundwork to push me the next day because he knew that Wilgy was wolfing.
TMI?

I didn’t spontaneously decide you and Wilgy were teamed. I went through the entirety of Roxy’s, Wilgy’s, Porscha’s and your isos. You can see me pulling these isos as the day goes on and you can see me pull bits of Scotty and Tutuu that are close to the posts from the isos I’m actually doing.

It’s not tmi to correctly evaluate a player while showing your work. That’s just good town play.

You’re calling it “tmi” because you’re a wolf.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:38 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:05 am
tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:52 pm @pyxxy can you place a vote asap. i want to see what you do

@Jackofhearts2005 you too. there's no hammer
.......sorry..............had..............to sleep.......

.......I think.......I'm stuck..............re-reading..............is..............scotty/falcon..............a.......difference check?.......wdyt?.......
You/Scotty is a difference check.

It’s not hard to read this as tmi Falcon is town to be used to yeet town Scotty later. 👀
Re-reading Jack it's actually funny how obviously he's TMI'ing hard the pushes here lmao.

Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

This was his readlist and despite Falcon being in the bottom he interpreted Pyxxy's comments as him wanting to mislynch scotty rather than clearing Scotty and falcon was town.

And in the top but not in the towncore, which would be the ideal place to put a lazy wolfbud as Wilgy had nothing to go to towncore him, when Wilgy was pushed he immediately started analyzing people's interactions with Wilgy despite having him as top town.

Like I'm always voting Jack here as there's no way in hell that these are a villager's thought processes.
I actually had Wilgy as a townread around this time because I thought his Porscha push was townie. And then obviously he dropped.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:38 pm

Roxy is tunneling on me.

@Jackofhearts2005 If Camilla is mafia, why not kill Roxy? More trusted than Scotty (at least FMPOV) and tunnelled on Camilla.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:44 pm Prince Jack (the real rock n rolla....jk that song actually blows chunks and I like the Prince's WWE theme more)
Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

Ugh still feels too easy but I don't see a way out of it. I've isoed half the game this phase. Idk what more I'm supposed to do and fuck, maybe it really is the right answer and game is just ez.
Like, Jack's progression of Wilgy basically goes from Wilgy being very towny but not exactly towncore and suddenly after Alison and I start pushing him he's basically just casing a me with my interactions with Wilgy.

It's pretty much obvious TMI in this case as he knew that Wilgy would have flipped wolf and a villager in his position would just say that the team's Pyxxy/Me trying to mislynch Wilgy while instead he's laying the groundwork to push me the next day because he knew that Wilgy was wolfing.
TMI?

I didn’t spontaneously decide you and Wilgy were teamed. I went through the entirety of Roxy’s, Wilgy’s, Porscha’s and your isos. You can see me pulling these isos as the day goes on and you can see me pull bits of Scotty and Tutuu that are close to the posts from the isos I’m actually doing.

It’s not tmi to correctly evaluate a player while showing your work. That’s just good town play.

You basically had no progression on Wilgy and suddenly went from Wilgy being right outside your towncore to being extremely confident that Wilgy is a wolf to the point that you started pushing me on interactions with him despite that he didn't flip yet.

If you were a villager and saw Wilgy pushing Pyxxy and me easily pushing Wilgy you wouldn't had had such an unnatural turn and instead would've claimed that I was trying to mislynch Wilgy and push pyxxy instead.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Syn wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:53 pm scotty's dead lol gg wp no rez

you have 48 hours to decide the elimination, until Monday, June 5 at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET

btw there's no sleep

Spoiler: show

@Jackofhearts2005
@Alison
@Camilla
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Scotty
I kinda just assumed Alison was dead. Actually surprised it’s Scotty. I think Camilla is the wolf for a lot of reasons but I’ll iso Alison off due diligence. Cause my reason for reaffirmingy townread on Alison was like “wolf Alison doesn’t bury wolf Wilgy because that would draw attention to her not dying.”

And hey, that’s probably still correct and this was probably just doc dodging but might as well do my due dilligence. It’s a long phase.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:42 pm
Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

TMI?

You basically had no progression on Wilgy and suddenly went from Wilgy being right outside your towncore to being extremely confident that Wilgy is a wolf to the point that you started pushing me on interactions with him despite that he didn't flip yet.

If you were a villager and saw Wilgy pushing Pyxxy and me easily pushing Wilgy you wouldn't had had such an unnatural turn and instead would've claimed that I was trying to mislynch Wilgy and push pyxxy instead.
Idk if you just like skipped an entire day phase of me mostly talking to myself or if you’re just lying. Weird for you to even make this accusation.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Roxy is tunneling on me.

@Jackofhearts2005 If Camilla is mafia, why not kill Roxy? More trusted than Scotty (at least FMPOV) and tunnelled on Camilla.
.......maybe.......scum.......rb'd.......scotty.......N3.......

.......scotty.......made.......it.......clear..............that tutuu.......was.......the save..............as did.......you.......

.......tutuu died..............scotty rb'd..............perhaps?.......

..............theory fits.......with you.......as well..............but..............you're still.......alive.......obviously.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:40 pm
Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:38 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:05 am
tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:52 pm @pyxxy can you place a vote asap. i want to see what you do

@Jackofhearts2005 you too. there's no hammer
.......sorry..............had..............to sleep.......

.......I think.......I'm stuck..............re-reading..............is..............scotty/falcon..............a.......difference check?.......wdyt?.......
You/Scotty is a difference check.

It’s not hard to read this as tmi Falcon is town to be used to yeet town Scotty later. 👀
Re-reading Jack it's actually funny how obviously he's TMI'ing hard the pushes here lmao.

Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

This was his readlist and despite Falcon being in the bottom he interpreted Pyxxy's comments as him wanting to mislynch scotty rather than clearing Scotty and falcon was town.

And in the top but not in the towncore, which would be the ideal place to put a lazy wolfbud as Wilgy had nothing to go to towncore him, when Wilgy was pushed he immediately started analyzing people's interactions with Wilgy despite having him as top town.

Like I'm always voting Jack here as there's no way in hell that these are a villager's thought processes.
I actually had Wilgy as a townread around this time because I thought his Porscha push was townie. And then obviously he dropped.
Yes, but you weren't so confident that you were worldbuilding around his flip and you actually had a smooth progression on Wilgy such as noticing his lack of paranoia on you while Jack basically went from immediately having Wilgy as just outside his towncore to casing me on interactions with Wilgy.

By the time you and I were pushing him and his death was sealed he pretty much started worldbuilding around a redflip with zero doubt irt Wilgy's alignment.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:44 pm
Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:42 pm
Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

TMI?

Idk if you just like skipped an entire day phase of me mostly talking to myself or if you’re just lying. Weird for you to even make this accusation.
I re-ISO'd you overnight. Point to where your suspicion irt Wilgy started turning, then?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:43 pm
Syn wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:53 pm scotty's dead lol gg wp no rez

you have 48 hours to decide the elimination, until Monday, June 5 at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET

btw there's no sleep

Spoiler: show

@Jackofhearts2005
@Alison
@Camilla
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Scotty
I kinda just assumed Alison was dead. Actually surprised it’s Scotty. I think Camilla is the wolf for a lot of reasons but I’ll iso Alison off due diligence. Cause my reason for reaffirmingy townread on Alison was like “wolf Alison doesn’t bury wolf Wilgy because that would draw attention to her not dying.”

And hey, that’s probably still correct and this was probably just doc dodging but might as well do my due dilligence. It’s a long phase.
It's an obvious doc dodge.

If Alison's a wolf then she just takes advantage of the me/you/Pyxxy T/T/T noodle fight and uses it to chain mislynches as there was no need to put Wilgy in contention.
Alison

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:44 pm

Roxy is tunneling on me.

.......maybe.......scum.......rb'd.......scotty.......N3.......

.......scotty.......made.......it.......clear..............that tutuu.......was.......the save..............as did.......you.......

.......tutuu died..............scotty rb'd..............perhaps?.......

..............theory fits.......with you.......as well..............but..............you're still.......alive.......obviously.......
Hmm, that would fit, yeah
Alison

Post by Alison »

It's kinda interesting that I was the one to call Wilgy out and strongarm Camilla and Jack into voting him but by EOD they were both so confident on Wilgy scum that they were preflipping him red and associating him with the other.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

“Wilgy is right outside your towncore” is a pretty dishonest way to evaluate what was always a pretty weak townread based on unstated differences between Wilgy’s play here and our play together when we were teamed….in a game where we won after I bussed him and Nutella that I don’t remember the name of. Like I was kinda kicking myself for bussing Wilgy in that game cause it felt like he took the bus in a way that felt obviously partnered with me at the time (guess I was wrong) but he didn’t have that awkwardness here. That was the entirety of my Wilgy townlean reasoning and that’s why he was still in the poe after Falcon flipped town. Like…I hope this isn’t town Camilla actually thinking I was all but Towncoring Wilgy based off this unspecified meta reason. Obviously I don’t think that’s the case but gah what a look.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:49 pm It's kinda interesting that I was the one to call Wilgy out and strongarm Camilla and Jack into voting him but by EOD they were both so confident on Wilgy scum that they were preflipping him red and associating him with the other.
Well I have an actual progression you can look at so
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Granted, a lot of it is based on progressing my reads on other players.

Like I didn’t have a “Wilgy is scum” case so much as a “there is no way Wilgy and Camilla are both town” case and a “Wilgy can’t be wolves with anyone but Camilla” case.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:49 pm It's kinda interesting that I was the one to call Wilgy out and strongarm Camilla and Jack into voting him but by EOD they were both so confident on Wilgy scum that they were preflipping him red and associating him with the other.
I only got confident on this because Jack got confident on it to the point that he was obviously TMI'ing Wilgy.

He was pre-flipping Wilgy so hard to the point that it was extremely blatant that he had TMI on him.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:49 pm
Quote the posts.

Show me the receipts.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy is tunneling on me.

I mean Camilla is right on this front.

That kill was based on thinking Scotty was the doc or that you’d be doctored or it comes from you. Or I guess the wolf kill got randomized cause they forgot to submit.

I can understand shooting Scotty over Roxy if you’re Camilla. Maybe Roxy is more pro Jack and Scotty is more pro Camilla (idk) but Scotty was generally more active. I don’t understand Camilla (or w!Jack for that matter or w!Pyxxy or any other tinfoil wolf) shooting Scotty over Alison in a vanilla version of this game. Ergo, that’s not what happened.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:51 pm
Quote the posts.

Show me the receipts.
It’s not my fault you didn’t read yesterday jc.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:49 pm “Wilgy is right outside your towncore” is a pretty dishonest way to evaluate what was always a pretty weak townread based on unstated differences between Wilgy’s play here and our play together when we were teamed….in a game where we won after I bussed him and Nutella that I don’t remember the name of. Like I was kinda kicking myself for bussing Wilgy in that game cause it felt like he took the bus in a way that felt obviously partnered with me at the time (guess I was wrong) but he didn’t have that awkwardness here. That was the entirety of my Wilgy townlean reasoning and that’s why he was still in the poe after Falcon flipped town. Like…I hope this isn’t town Camilla actually thinking I was all but Towncoring Wilgy based off this unspecified meta reason. Obviously I don’t think that’s the case but gah what a look.
I mean, your case on me basically goes on "you thought that Tutuu was the cop with a n1 on Wilgy so you're Mafia with them" which should be more clearing than the opposite.

Also the hell is with that read?

He was pretty much not playing at all so it's not like he'd display any awkwardness in posting.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:56 pm

Roxy is tunneling on me.

I mean Camilla is right on this front.

That kill was based on thinking Scotty was the doc or that you’d be doctored or it comes from you. Or I guess the wolf kill got randomized cause they forgot to submit.

I can understand shooting Scotty over Roxy if you’re Camilla. Maybe Roxy is more pro Jack and Scotty is more pro Camilla (idk) but Scotty was generally more active. I don’t understand Camilla (or w!Jack for that matter or w!Pyxxy or any other tinfoil wolf) shooting Scotty over Alison in a vanilla version of this game. Ergo, that’s not what happened.
I mean, there's basically no worlds where I don't not shoot Roxy here if I'm the last wolf.

Roxy's a consensus TR and she's been tunneling on me so of course I'd just shoot her as there'd be no way of W!me of getting rid of her.

W!Me could reason with Scotty, so I would never kill him over Roxy.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:57 pm
Quote the posts.

Show me the receipts.
Quote them. You immediately went from having Wilgy as your strongest non-core townread to tying me with him. I saw basically no progression on it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I had a tinfoil that it was because Roxy was the last wolf herself honestly but pyxxy's suggestion makes some sense to me
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:49 pm “Wilgy is right outside your towncore” is a pretty dishonest way to evaluate what was always a pretty weak townread based on unstated differences between Wilgy’s play here and our play together when we were teamed….in a game where we won after I bussed him and Nutella that I don’t remember the name of. Like I was kinda kicking myself for bussing Wilgy in that game cause it felt like he took the bus in a way that felt obviously partnered with me at the time (guess I was wrong) but he didn’t have that awkwardness here. That was the entirety of my Wilgy townlean reasoning and that’s why he was still in the poe after Falcon flipped town. Like…I hope this isn’t town Camilla actually thinking I was all but Towncoring Wilgy based off this unspecified meta reason. Obviously I don’t think that’s the case but gah what a look.
I mean, your case on me basically goes on "you thought that Tutuu was the cop with a n1 on Wilgy so you're Mafia with them" which should be more clearing than the opposite.

He was pretty much not playing at all so it's not like he'd display any awkwardness in posting.
Right…which is why he got a weak townread that was enough to make me vote Falcon over him but not enough to take him out of the poe. And then early yesterday, Wilgy pushed the idea of a difference check between Scotty and Pyxxy and that there HAD to be a wolf there. I asked him why and when he answered, o told him that answer wasn’t satisfactory.

Either you think I turned and bussed my partner while scuttling his attempt to misyeet both Scotty and Pyxxy by declaring them to be both locktown and Wilgy’s reasoning sus (which just…why would you think that?) or you didn’t read yesterday or you’re just a wolf.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 pm Forgot vote count isn’t necessarily in order. I don’t even see where Porscha voted in her iso.
Based on this, I’m rejecting Camilla’s assertion that Pyxxy is never the wolf PR. Which is kinda funny because Camilla also insists that if Pyxxy flips vanilla wolf, I must be the wolf PR wowee.
dont think this is partnered with camilla

the people that randomly created sus on her when she was viewed as locktown (scotty/roxy) are probs not partnered either

think a camilla/pyxxy team would hard bury scotty over anyone else

ergo camilla can only be with wilgy if scum...

@Camilla vote wilgy to confirm yourself town. i know you dont have the balls to do it if you are his partner
I used to try this but it never works. Wolves feel comfortable calling this bluff and also just saying no. Townies will just vote for who they want under the idea that they’re town and they’ll be “confirmed” by voting who they were gonna vote anyhow or they won’t feel the need to not vote their scumread just for some dubious proof of townieness.
Seeing whether camilla stays or switches off the wilgy vote is informative imo.

if camilla switches then as you said could be town. but if she sticks and wilgy flips red shes 100% inno town.

Giving her the opportunity to do that is valuable in my eyes. If she switches to vote eg. you at eod then well... she was gonna do that anyway if i didnt ask her to vote wilgy, so its not like we lost anything
Hmm

Camilla did stay but Wilgy was dead after a certain point so not much point to switching if shes mafia

Need to recheck if she was given an opportunity to swerve off Wilgy and drum up an exe on someone else at any point
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:57 pm
Quote the posts.

Show me the receipts.
Quote them. You immediately went from having Wilgy as your strongest non-core townread to tying me with him. I saw basically no progression on it.
I’m honestly not sure if I’m being kind to you with my reaction to this considering you could possibly actually think this is correct or if I’m just insulting your intelligence by even considering you aren’t just a lying wolf. I’m sorry if it’s the later.

Let me go iso myself to appease far and away my biggest suspect just in case because I really want to win this game.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:29 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:45 pm If pyxxy is partners with Wilgy, I scratch my head at how Wilgy firmly was in the camp of falcon good, pyxxy bad. I mean, it could just be that falcon was going over regardless so it was just firm-sounding words.

But then he comes into today basically with ‘we need to resolve pyxxy/Scotty, and I think Scotty is good’

Like, what kind of strategy is that from your partner? It’s a bit less believable to me

Yeah, yikes, I think I’m coming around on an angle where I can easily see Wilgy having an agenda, and I’m not as sure with his partner being pyxxy.

[VOTE: drwilgy] aubergine
Mmm. Yeah okay.

Then the question fmpov is if Camilla works better with Wilgy or Pyxxy. It would be convenient if the answer is “Wilgy” cause that’s just easier but that’s probably a tomorrow question.
Around here is basically when you started turning on Wilgy.

Thing is Wilgy was pushing Pyxxy while I was pushing Wilgy so I still don't get why you were so confident on Wilgy/Me as Me/Pyxxy would work better interaction-wise.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like…you’re aware I was almost certain the team was Wilgy/Camilla BEFORE you claimed to think Tutuu had softed a green on Wilgy, right? How can you think that’s the full reason I think you’re a wolf if it didn’t happen until after I strongly thought you were a wolf?

You see how I’m like Fry meme “not sure if Camilla didn’t read at all or is just lying”?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:09 pm

Like…you’re aware I was almost certain the team was Wilgy/Camilla BEFORE you claimed to think Tutuu had softed a green on Wilgy, right? How can you think that’s the full reason I think you’re a wolf if it didn’t happen until after I strongly thought you were a wolf?

You see how I’m like Fry meme “not sure if Camilla didn’t read at all or is just lying”?
So why couldn't the team be Me/Pyxxy?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Actually, no. Respectfully, the town (or at least the me part of it) gets more out of Camilla going through my yesterday and evaluating my progression on her and Wilgy than it does on me laying it out.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:05 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 pm Forgot vote count isn’t necessarily in order. I don’t even see where Porscha voted in her iso.
Based on this, I’m rejecting Camilla’s assertion that Pyxxy is never the wolf PR. Which is kinda funny because Camilla also insists that if Pyxxy flips vanilla wolf, I must be the wolf PR wowee.
dont think this is partnered with camilla

the people that randomly created sus on her when she was viewed as locktown (scotty/roxy) are probs not partnered either

think a camilla/pyxxy team would hard bury scotty over anyone else

ergo camilla can only be with wilgy if scum...

@Camilla vote wilgy to confirm yourself town. i know you dont have the balls to do it if you are his partner
I used to try this but it never works. Wolves feel comfortable calling this bluff and also just saying no. Townies will just vote for who they want under the idea that they’re town and they’ll be “confirmed” by voting who they were gonna vote anyhow or they won’t feel the need to not vote their scumread just for some dubious proof of townieness.
Seeing whether camilla stays or switches off the wilgy vote is informative imo.

if camilla switches then as you said could be town. but if she sticks and wilgy flips red shes 100% inno town.

Giving her the opportunity to do that is valuable in my eyes. If she switches to vote eg. you at eod then well... she was gonna do that anyway if i didnt ask her to vote wilgy, so its not like we lost anything
Hmm

Camilla did stay but Wilgy was dead after a certain point so not much point to switching if shes mafia

Need to recheck if she was given an opportunity to swerve off Wilgy and drum up an exe on someone else at any point
I don't think there were any.

I didn't feel the reason to do so as I felt that from much of my PoE just converging onto Pyxxy that he was just town and that the team would be something in Jack/Scotty/Wilgy.

If Wilgy was somehow town then my team would be Scotty/Pyxxy as there would be no way that W!Jack spends all that entire energy preflipping me with a doomed villager.

With Wilgy W and Scotty V then I'm pretty sure that it's just Jack.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:09 pm Jack/Scotty fits in better as teammates with Wilgy than Pyxxy. I don't think Pyxxy/Wilgy would spend the entire game trying to hellbus each other like this, tbh.

Most likely Jack as I liked Scotty's paranoia on me while Jack's push on me kind of just feels like he's piggy-backing on Roxy's paranoia than actually doing anything to move the game-state forward.
.......I think.......the game.......revolves.......around.......this post.......and its timing.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:11 pm Actually, no. Respectfully, the town (or at least the me part of it) gets more out of Camilla going through my yesterday and evaluating my progression on her and Wilgy than it does on me laying it out.
Lol.

Fine.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:11 pm Actually, no. Respectfully, the town (or at least the me part of it) gets more out of Camilla going through my yesterday and evaluating my progression on her and Wilgy than it does on me laying it out.
Lol.

Fine.
Seriously. I wanna see your progression on my progression. Be a good sport, eh? If I’m the wolf, you need to convince the others anyway, right?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:49 pm My current solve is Wilgy and Camilla. But that’s like a fancy pants threadstate+poe read. Pyxxy is still a possibility but I kinda think that if the wolf team is dead Porscha and non impactful Wilgy, like at what point does Pyxxy drop the gd gimmick? Probably earlier. I know this is easy to fake but still.
@pyxxy

This post came after Jack started harping on Wilgy being my wolfmate despite that I voted him and kept my vote there.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:49 pm My current solve is Wilgy and Camilla. But that’s like a fancy pants threadstate+poe read. Pyxxy is still a possibility but I kinda think that if the wolf team is dead Porscha and non impactful Wilgy, like at what point does Pyxxy drop the gd gimmick? Probably earlier. I know this is easy to fake but still.
@pyxxy

This post came after Jack started harping on Wilgy being my wolfmate despite that I voted him and kept my vote there.
.......ty.......

.......I have been.......re-reading.......from.......mid-day D3..............working.......my way..............to current..............and then..............I'll post thoughts.......
Alison

Post by Alison »

I've been townreading pyxxy all game and Wilgy insisting that the exe be Scotty or pyxxy (along with Scotty flipping town) suggests that he is very likely just town.

That means the last scum is in Jack/Roxy/Camilla. We have two exes, so if we can clear one of these then we'll have auto.

I'll likely be focusing my play this day on this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@pyxxy

Oh was I supposed to stop thinking you were teamed with Wilgy because Alison told you to vote Wilgy and you were like “sure”? You said yourself you didn’t have an opportunity to move off.

Come on, now.

You’re not supposed to play mafia dishonestly.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:18 am
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:04 am
Alison wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:33 am I have liked jack's recent solving. Feels thoughtful even if i dont agree with all of it, and forcibly taking roxy and scotty out of his POE would make his life hard and commit him to a very narrow worldview as mafia.
In a W!Jack world then it doesn't really mean much.

If he's W then he needs two MLs and even if his teammate is in Wilgy/Pyxxy then he just needs to mislynch the villager there then take Scotty/Roxy to the F3 with me for the win.

He doesn't even need to re-open the PoE for a win.
if mafia takes me to the Fx, they will lose. Book it.

(Also please NK me before then so I don’t have to make difficult decisions kthnx)
.......currently.......I am here.....................scotty got.......his wish..............lmao.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:23 pm I've been townreading pyxxy all game and Wilgy insisting that the exe be Scotty or pyxxy (along with Scotty flipping town) suggests that he is very likely just town.

That means the last scum is in Jack/Roxy/Camilla. We have two exes, so if we can clear one of these then we'll have auto.

.......I.......agree.......obviously..............to this..............suspool.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:24 pm
@pyxxy

Oh was I supposed to stop thinking you were teamed with Wilgy because Alison told you to vote Wilgy and you were like “sure”? You said yourself you didn’t have an opportunity to move off.

Come on, now.

You’re not supposed to play mafia dishonestly.
What about Pyxxy?

Why couldn't I have been with Pyxxy and we were trying to mislynch Wilgy based on Alison's wrong read?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:17 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:09 pm Jack/Scotty fits in better as teammates with Wilgy than Pyxxy. I don't think Pyxxy/Wilgy would spend the entire game trying to hellbus each other like this, tbh.

Most likely Jack as I liked Scotty's paranoia on me while Jack's push on me kind of just feels like he's piggy-backing on Roxy's paranoia than actually doing anything to move the game-state forward.
.......I think.......the game.......revolves.......around.......this post.......and its timing.......
Lol.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:51 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:42 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 am @DrWilgy @Roxy Can I hear you two's detailed thoughts on reads/solve/gamestate

I don't really know where your heads are at and id like to get a clearer read on you
There hasn't been much evolution. Falcon was a sleepwalk misyeet I think. Feel that Falcon should've been somewhat threadspewed.

There's one in Pyxxy/Scotty, probably just Pyxxy

There's one in Camilla/Roxy/Jack and that should be solved after we resolve the d1 tomfoolery.
Talk to me about "one in Pyxxy/Scotty." I get the Pyxxy case. I get that Scotty is somewhat antialigned with Pyxxy (and Falcon before he died). I get that there was a post or two from Scotty that were bad and Tutuu really suspected him.

Is that the whole thing? Is there more to it than that?

Cause Pyxxy/Scotty -> if necessary Scotty/Pyxxy is a super convenient yeet for me if there really is a wolf there. We get a second wolf. We have two wolves dead and lots of important eod and interactives to find the last wolf. I think we can win no matter who the third wolf is in that scenario.

But if there are zero wolves in Pyxxy and Scotty? We lose if we misyeet both.

If you're sure there's a wolf there, convince me there's for sure a wolf there.
So, like I'm pretty sure after the Falcon misyeet, we don't have the wiggle room to yeet Scotty. Scotty has had a very townie voice all game and I only reconsider that in a T Pyxxy world.

Re the dif check between them, it's because the Pyxxy CW to a wolf yeet was very real. I think it's hard for me to think that there weren't more wolves involved in the CW than just Porscha, especially due to Rondo voting off wagon was just town.

Further, d1 players that are still around
On CW or target of CW Scotty/Pyxxy
Off wagon Camilla/Prince
Potential bus Alison/Roxy

I do not feel comfortable assessing the off wagon nulls until we get another pelt Unless it's just you/Camilla, especially after being wrong on Rondo. I don't think Roxy or Alison are wolves.

Effectively my PoE is Pyxxy, you, Camilla.
.......we..............should decide.......if.......this post.......is spew.......or not.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:23 pm I've been townreading pyxxy all game and Wilgy insisting that the exe be Scotty or pyxxy (along with Scotty flipping town) suggests that he is very likely just town.

What are your thoughts on the idea if the doc's in this pool then they should just claim?

If we miss today and the doc is not NK'd and doesn't claim then the last wolf can just CC them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:30 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:24 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:19 pm

Lul

Classic wolf Jack tactic. Sheep paranoia of low end poster from two days ago.

Moving to a three player poe is moving the gamestate forward. You just don’t like where I’m moving it.
What about Alison/Scotty/Roxy?

There's been very little suspicion on me and you only started turning on me the moment the latter two started to do so.
Suspicion on them, as I meant the three ones. Why me over Scotty/Alison since we've basically been roughly in the same tier until Roxy/Scotty began tinfoiling me.
It’s not about tiers. It’s about Scotty and Alison doing things I expect Scotty and Alison to do as townies and of the three of you, you’ve got the wolfiest reactions, specifically towards Roxy when contrasted with Alison and Scotty and towards me when contrasted with Alison.
I want you to go deeper here.

If Scotty/Alison were wolves then how would you really expect them to act?
If you were looking for additional “wolf Camilla tries to open the poe” posts to go with that “Jack/Scotty makes sense as a wolfteam” post.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:32 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:30 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:24 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:19 pm

Lul

Classic wolf Jack tactic. Sheep paranoia of low end poster from two days ago.

Moving to a three player poe is moving the gamestate forward. You just don’t like where I’m moving it.
What about Alison/Scotty/Roxy?

There's been very little suspicion on me and you only started turning on me the moment the latter two started to do so.
Suspicion on them, as I meant the three ones. Why me over Scotty/Alison since we've basically been roughly in the same tier until Roxy/Scotty began tinfoiling me.
It’s not about tiers. It’s about Scotty and Alison doing things I expect Scotty and Alison to do as townies and of the three of you, you’ve got the wolfiest reactions, specifically towards Roxy when contrasted with Alison and Scotty and towards me when contrasted with Alison.
I want you to go deeper here.

If Scotty/Alison were wolves then how would you really expect them to act?
If you were looking for additional “wolf Camilla tries to open the poe” posts to go with that “Jack/Scotty makes sense as a wolfteam” post.
Yes, I try to open the PoE by shooting a player that I'm tinfoiling and open to the idea that I'm not the last wolf instead of the obvtown player that's tunneling me.

I'm pretty sure that you have far better critical thinking skills then this, Jack.

Return to “Previous Heists”