67%

Total votes: 6
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:46 pm .......@Scotty.......what.......do.......you make.......of.......wolf!Camilla..............being.......the topic.......that.......Roxy.......has sunk..............her teeth.......into.............. the deepest?.......

*stirs the pot*
I think that tracks. Roxy has been tinfoiling Camilla for a while
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:20 pm camilla, alison, zenon innocent children
@Roxy

FTR, a few posts later this is what Tutuu's thoughts about me were.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:52 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:20 pm And again, Tutuu literally says "This is not me softing a green peak on Wilgy."

There is zero reason to think Camilla thought that and a TON of reason to think she didn't. This is a retroactive read intended to make people townread her. It's a lie.

Camilla is a wolf.
I must defend her here. I can see a cop tutuu saying she’s not softing a green. It’s pure WIFOM because it has to be if she feels like her cover might be getting blown

I still think it’s far fetched in general, but it’s possible
Tutuu is a bit of a messy player (but I am messier) I do not think of this post at all like a wifom. If it is then we should be paying attention to who she thought was mafia. FYI it was Rondo/Camilla
This was literally during SoD2, and then Tutuu changed her mind on it and kept me in her towncore for the remainder of the game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:33 pm Image

Me real quick internalizing if there's anyone besides Camilla that could be wolves with Wilgy or there's any wolfteam that doesn't include either Wilgy or Camilla.

I'm coming back with "I guess there's a very slim chance of Alison wolves with Wilgy instead of Camilla and I've missed it for not really looking at Alison" and "I guess there's a very slim chance of Pyxxy and Alison but I don't think we ever get there so it's not really worth looking into."
If Wilgy is wolf, Alison is clear as far as I’m concerned
Oh yeah, she did push Wilgy pretty hard at start of day and do that silly "clear Camilla if she votes for Wilgy" thing.

If she's the wolf, it's expected that she is nked after we yeet wolf Wilgy and it will be problematic when that doesn't happen. Ergo she's always just town if Wilgy is a wolf.

Good good.
There's also very little reason for w!Alison to hellbus Wilgy. Like at 5 vs 2, to win, she needs 2 misyeets. Probably in Pyxxy, Camilla, Jack but at the time she started pushing Wilgy, Scotty and Roxy were also viable. All townies misyeetable. Why hellbus your partner and draw extra attention to yourself when any other yeet is preferable and if Wilgy is gonna go, it's better to NOT be hellbussing so that nobody questions why you aren't nked. There's just no way it's Wilgy/Alison.
If it's Wilgy/Alison then Alison just lets town self-destruct rather than bus.

I don't know why is this possibility even being raised.
The possibility is being raised because I'm locked into a wolves are Wilgy/Camilla world. But I'm considering the possibility of town Camilla.

So then who else could be wolves with Wilgy? Not Roxy. Not Scotty. Not Pyxxy. Obviously not me fmpov. So if not Alison (and I come down on not Alison) there's no world where you are town and Wilgy is mafia.

Which is a pretty important thing to consider since we're about to yeet Wilgy, yeah?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:20 pm And again, Tutuu literally says "This is not me softing a green peak on Wilgy."

There is zero reason to think Camilla thought that and a TON of reason to think she didn't. This is a retroactive read intended to make people townread her. It's a lie.

Camilla is a wolf.
I must defend her here. I can see a cop tutuu saying she’s not softing a green. It’s pure WIFOM because it has to be if she feels like her cover might be getting blown

If Tutuu was a cop and she was being cop read she'd not go "YES CAMILLA, I'M THE COP AND I HAVE A GREEN ON WILGY."

It's pretty much an argument completely done in bad faith as you are supposed to keep the PRs hidden and someone who's been playing this game for as long as Jack should be aware of that.
also if Tutuu was the cop then why would she beg Pyx to out themselves if they were a town PR? Day 1?? Nah not buying this line of thinking.
;)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@Alison

Could you show up and bring logic and reason to this damned thread?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:55 pm

Camilla is a wolf.

If Tutuu was a cop and she was being cop read she'd not go "YES CAMILLA, I'M THE COP AND I HAVE A GREEN ON WILGY."

It's pretty much an argument completely done in bad faith as you are supposed to keep the PRs hidden and someone who's been playing this game for as long as Jack should be aware of that.
also if Tutuu was the cop then why would she beg Pyx to out themselves if they were a town PR? Day 1?? Nah not buying this line of thinking.
Because we literally have two PRs who do not know the identity of each other.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:39 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:25 pm hmm, I just checked that progression. Camilla isn’t explaining herself well.

Check out this progression

Where tutuu lists her rainbow list towards top of day, with Wilgy weirdly listed as top town. Camilla asks about that read, and eventually pulls back because she thought she fucked up by blowing Tutuu’s cover.

The progression is all there, and I can see why from her perspective she would be paranoid of others going there.

However; that still doesn’t excuse why she would put Wilgy as a middling null in her own reads latwr
Again, if I suddenly put Wilgy at the top after that exchange with Tutuu it would basically out to the wolves that I read Tutuu Cop with a green check on Wilgy.

The entire reasoning I put Wilgy in the null zone was so I'd disguise this read and not talk more about it.
Come on though- you were a town voice. Why put Wilgy in nulls at all? You had 3 other town reads- you can easily put him in bottom of the town. Hell, you even had him below me, of all people
Again, I panicked when I realized that I was "outing" Tutuu and had no idea what to do with it. I just didn't want to talk about it anymore to prevent spewing.

If Tutu flipped cop then I'd just put Wilgy as V and then actually out it. Yes, it's an awkward way of handling a wolf slot but as you can see in my SoD it was pretty much done as a result of me misreading Tutu as cop.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Who's having fun? I'm having fun.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:56 pm

Camilla is a wolf.

Like, what the actual fuck was that post?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:57 pm Who's having fun? I'm having fun.
If Roxy's actually a villager then I'd rather deal with Frostburn Phoenix then her.

jfc.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:42 pm

Camilla is a wolf.

Wait I’m confused- this sounds like you’re arguing that you determined she was not the cop

Am I missing the crux of this?
I think so.

Here's what's happened.

1) I determined that she was the cop for putting a slanker as her top town read overnight, which felt that she n1'd Wilgy and found him green.
2) I did not want others to know that I thought that she was the cop so I lied about my reads and added artificial uncertainty to them.

That's basically it. Want me to out my doctor read as well?
nah doc will out if they need to

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna know who Camilla thinks is the doctor wowee
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:53 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:46 pm .......@Scotty.......what.......do.......you make.......of.......wolf!Camilla..............being.......the topic.......that.......Roxy.......has sunk..............her teeth.......into.............. the deepest?.......

*stirs the pot*
I think that tracks. Roxy has been tinfoiling Camilla for a while
.......✅.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:58 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:42 pm

Camilla is a wolf.

Wait I’m confused- this sounds like you’re arguing that you determined she was not the cop

Am I missing the crux of this?
I think so.

Here's what's happened.

1) I determined that she was the cop for putting a slanker as her top town read overnight, which felt that she n1'd Wilgy and found him green.
2) I did not want others to know that I thought that she was the cop so I lied about my reads and added artificial uncertainty to them.

That's basically it. Want me to out my doctor read as well?
nah doc will out if they need to
Well, isn't it wolfy for me to withhold my doctor read and shouldn't I broadcast it to the entire world on who I think they are?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:46 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:22 pm And just for @Scotty and @Roxy worrying about me not voting fast enough, here are the receipts for that being normal town Jack behavior.

viewtopic.php?t=2485
Scooby Doo Monster Collective. I'm the D2 (mis)elimination. I vote once all game and it's on the last page of my iso.

viewtopic.php?t=2458
Cartomancy. Wolves conceed D5. I vote 4 times all game.

viewtopic.php?t=2445
Nanook's Anniversary Game. I suicide kill w!Doby middle of D2. I cast 1 vote all game.

Me not voting has nothing to do with...whyever a wolf player in my situation might not vote and everything to do with the way I play the game, which is to treat my vote like a gun. I only aim it at something I intend to kill.
nah I do not do "meta" I do vibes/tone/feels. So thats the biggest NO from me I refuse to read back at a past game lmao
Just as an awareness thing- and it’s no big deal- but when you bring up points like you did earlier on how ‘I’ve played with you before and should know your games’ this is kinda how I feel too. Meta can be hard for me to grab onto, because a) meta can change and b) I don’t have the mental capacity to remember people’s nuances.

Again, just bringing awareness that you seem to not want to use meta when looking at other people but use it as a defense when others suspect you, and it can come off as hypocritical.

Please know this is not an indictment on your character, but how I read you in games
lmao I did do that :blush:

I cannot thank you enough for this post I will try to refrain from it in new games. <3
:beer:

How’s your 30th birthday treating you?
aww nice of you to not out my age but tbph I am proud I have made it 60 years on this beautiful blue marble flying through space. BTW it's pretty spectacular so far even better when I am done posting.
;)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:59 pm I wanna know who Camilla thinks is the doctor wowee
The doctor is
► Show Spoiler
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Sorry if I'm seeming toxic. Just a bit stressed rn.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:00 pm Sorry if I'm seeming toxic. Just a bit stressed rn.
You're fine. It's just a game.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:50 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:44 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:25 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:21 pm im looking at camilla and rondo as top mafia suspects

then tinfoil category is pyxxy and roxy

then falcon category coz its falcon

everyone else is super town
What about Wilgy?

I basically have him in my "kinda villagery" area for his last vote on Porscha but in the end it I don't think that it was as good a reason for me to towncore him as Alison/You/Seanzie/Zenon.
I thought that this was weird for her to do so since Wilgy was basically fairly nullish to me as his vote did have bussing vibes.
so Tutuu had you and Rondo as her top two mafia suspects............... :ponder:
Okay, are you reading the thread?

Tutu had me as her top suspect at the SoD2 but then during D2 and D3 she began townreading me. I can literally bring up any of Tutu's posts to prove this shit.
sorry I didn't realize we had moved to a no joke zone......

I made this comment and another similar bc everyone is going on and on with this Tutuu green check bs. I was tying to have some fun as it was an early D 2 read.

No offense meant---- but did you have to jump and shout at me? <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:53 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:20 pm camilla, alison, zenon innocent children
@Roxy

FTR, a few posts later this is what Tutuu's thoughts about me were.
yeah I know I said it was an early D 2 read.

<3 see having fun yet?
;)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:03 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:50 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:44 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:25 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:21 pm im looking at camilla and rondo as top mafia suspects

then tinfoil category is pyxxy and roxy

then falcon category coz its falcon

everyone else is super town
What about Wilgy?

I basically have him in my "kinda villagery" area for his last vote on Porscha but in the end it I don't think that it was as good a reason for me to towncore him as Alison/You/Seanzie/Zenon.
I thought that this was weird for her to do so since Wilgy was basically fairly nullish to me as his vote did have bussing vibes.
so Tutuu had you and Rondo as her top two mafia suspects............... :ponder:
Okay, are you reading the thread?

Tutu had me as her top suspect at the SoD2 but then during D2 and D3 she began townreading me. I can literally bring up any of Tutu's posts to prove this shit.
sorry I didn't realize we had moved to a no joke zone......

I made this comment and another similar bc everyone is going on and on with this Tutuu green check bs. I was tying to have some fun as it was an early D 2 read.

No offense meant---- but did you have to jump and shout at me? <3
I mean, I already pointed out my interaction with Tutuu where I pretty clearly read them as a cop green checking Wilgy and my reaction to realizing I fucked up. Not sure what else I can do.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla is a wolf.

that we want to be hidden -yes? Then why did Tutuu try and get pyx to out themselves during the D 1 elim?
;)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Roxy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:07 pm

Camilla is a wolf.

that we want to be hidden -yes? Then why did Tutuu try and get pyx to out themselves during the D 1 elim?
Because it's better to have an outed PR than a mislynched PR.

Pyxxy/Porscha were at 4/4 so it was very likely the former would go over.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Maybe we're all just town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

(I still think it's Wilgy/Camilla)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:11 pm (I still think it's Wilgy/Camilla)
I'm actually less certain on you now as I remembered something.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

It's about D2 but I'll talk more about it tomorrow.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:11 pm (I still think it's Wilgy/Camilla)
Could you talk about it now? Or at least who you have with Wilgy?

Cause I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone but you that can be wolves with Wilgy. But if you think Wilgy is a wolf and I might not be....who could he be wolves with?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:35 pm

Cause I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone but you that can be wolves with Wilgy. But if you think Wilgy is a wolf and I might not be....who could he be wolves with?
It's a theory that I'd like to wait until tomorrow to talk about.

I feel like I've been reading much of the game all wrong.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:41 pm

Would this be influenced by Wilgy’s alignment?

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:44 pm

Not really. It's about NKs.

I'm not going to talk more about it as it could mess up my theory.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:44 pm

Not really. It's about NKs.

I'm not going to talk more about it as it could mess up my theory.
.......mnop.......qr.......S.......T.......some letters.......Z.....................oh my god.....................Alison next confirmed.......
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay I’m fine with Camilla talking about that tomorrow. The chances of one of us not being here is very slight.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

vote Camilla as most of my looking was at them today.

Vests wiglys is going over today
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

It's my bday Abe now shots and bongs have now happened buybuy
;)
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 24

Re: [N4] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

would you really do that? just go and chop a doctor?

DrWilgy has been eliminated.

he was wolf roleblocker

you have 23 hours to get night orders in. D5 begins Saturday, June 3 at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET

@Jackofhearts2005
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Scotty

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [N4] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

day 4 vote tally

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [D5] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

scotty's dead lol gg wp no rez

you have 48 hours to decide the elimination, until Monday, June 5 at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET

btw there's no sleep

@Jackofhearts2005
@Alison
@Camilla
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Scotty

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......I was.......joking.......about.......scotty.......being.......cleared.......by.......the.......thread.......T.T.......

..............rip..............you were..............a good boy.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Treating Alison as an IC now as if the wolfteam's Wilgy/Porscha/Alison then she basically spent the entire game pointlessly bussing and she's not the kind of player that would gamethrow like this.

Pyxxy's very likely not it from how Wilgy was trying to push him non-stop throughout the game

Would always kill Jack over Roxy being that Jack's progression on Wilgy was atrocious.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:14 pm It's about D2 but I'll talk more about it tomorrow.
.......poke poke.......
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:15 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:14 pm It's about D2 but I'll talk more about it tomorrow.
.......poke poke.......
Theory like this was about Jack being the Doctor and if so then I'll basically have to readjust my worldview as he has some PR-or-wolf vibes.

Thing is I doubt this is ever the case as I re-read his progression on Wilgy and it basically reeks of TMI.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:17 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:15 pm
.......poke poke.......
Theory like this was about Jack being the Doctor and if so then I'll basically have to readjust my worldview as he has some PR-or-wolf vibes.

Thing is I doubt this is ever the case as I re-read his progression on Wilgy and it basically reeks of TMI.
.......ah..............ty.......
Camilla
The Mark

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:44 pm Prince Jack (the real rock n rolla....jk that song actually blows chunks and I like the Prince's WWE theme more)
Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

Ugh still feels too easy but I don't see a way out of it. I've isoed half the game this phase. Idk what more I'm supposed to do and fuck, maybe it really is the right answer and game is just ez.
Like, Jack's progression of Wilgy basically goes from Wilgy being very towny but not exactly towncore and suddenly after Alison and I start pushing him he's basically just casing a me with my interactions with Wilgy.

It's pretty much obvious TMI in this case as he knew that Wilgy would have flipped wolf and a villager in his position would just say that the team's Pyxxy/Me trying to mislynch Wilgy while instead he's laying the groundwork to push me the next day because he knew that Wilgy was wolfing.
Camilla
The Mark

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:38 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:05 am
tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:52 pm @pyxxy can you place a vote asap. i want to see what you do

@Jackofhearts2005 you too. there's no hammer
.......sorry..............had..............to sleep.......

.......I think.......I'm stuck..............re-reading..............is..............scotty/falcon..............a.......difference check?.......wdyt?.......
You/Scotty is a difference check.

It’s not hard to read this as tmi Falcon is town to be used to yeet town Scotty later. 👀
Re-reading Jack it's actually funny how obviously he's TMI'ing hard the pushes here lmao.

Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

This was his readlist and despite Falcon being in the bottom he interpreted Pyxxy's comments as him wanting to mislynch scotty rather than clearing Scotty and falcon was town.

And in the top but not in the towncore, which would be the ideal place to put a lazy wolfbud as Wilgy had nothing to go to towncore him, when Wilgy was pushed he immediately started analyzing people's interactions with Wilgy despite having him as top town.

Like I'm always voting Jack here as there's no way in hell that these are a villager's thought processes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:09 pm [VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Lol so much for that sudden eod secret relevation.

Wolf wins that need to go through me don’t happen. :D
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Why was Scotty killed?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Doc dodging with roleblocker dead, I could see... but why Scotty? Isn't Roxy more trusted than he is? Was he killed because he was onto something Roxy isn't?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.

Return to “Previous Heists”