67%

Total votes: 6
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Prince Jack (the real rock n rolla....jk that song actually blows chunks and I like the Prince's WWE theme more)
Tutuu
Alison
Camilla
(line)
Wilgy
Scotty
(line)
Roxy
(line)
Pyxxy
Falcon

Ugh still feels too easy but I don't see a way out of it. I've isoed half the game this phase. Idk what more I'm supposed to do and fuck, maybe it really is the right answer and game is just ez.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:52 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:49 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:43 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:40 pm Alison, would you say that are you someone that isn't afraid to bus your teammates?
I hellbus fearlessly when I am mafia. I think people who are afraid to bus are pussies
What does hellbus mean (actual question) in regards to bussing
It means you dont relent or give yourself any outs to hop off. Its a battle to the death

I wouldnt bus porscha here though if thats what youre thinking. Its an int to bus in a cop doc setup d1 because if the cop checks you its instant gg
Gotcha

Interesting qualifier. So you hellbus fearlessly but you wouldn't have done so this game.
more shading of towncore trying to widen the poe zzz

its manipulative, he isn't outright saying he finds it sus, he's stating what alison said in a tone which sets you up (the reader) to go "hmmm, suspicious words coming from alison", without getting his own hands dirty. ultra common wolf tell

>>>if falcon flips town kill scotty is my legacy. please kill his ass<<<

if falcon flips mafia i think u guys will win easily it rly doesnt matter whos the last wolf
A. I can see you’ve got blinders on for me, and that’s unfortunate but fine
B. The doc should be trained on you tonite and there’s no way mafia is killing me tonite so I’ll see you tomorrow
C. If falcon flips town my only and you do choose to kill me my only ask is to then kill pyxxy after
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

@tutuu

If I die tonight then I wouldn't consider Scotty until the F3 over Porscha's TR and his paranoia today.

I think the Falcon chop has already been pre-determined so with him dead I'd look at Pyxxy/Jack and then maybe re-eval Wilgy/Roxxy.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

If Falcon's a wolf then I'd probably wouldn't do Pyxxy tomorrow since Pyxxy had the chance to kill Rondo over him but chosen not to do so.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 24

Re: [N3] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

what do y'all have against falcons?

falcon45ca was town. great work, everyone

pls have night orders in within the next 23 hours. D4 begins on Wednesday, May 31 at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET

@Jackofhearts2005
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Scotty
@tutuu

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [N3] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

day 3 vote tally

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [D4] Apathy Mafia

Post by Syn »

tutuu has suffered the consequences of brilliance and has been disposed of by jealous rivals

you have 48 hours to eliminate another hapless villager. until friday, june 2, at 2:00 PM PST / 5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET

@Jackofhearts2005
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@pyxxy
@Roxy
@Scotty
@tutuu

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

it appears the doc was dodged :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:05 pm .......it appears the doc was dodged :/
.......EBWOP.......sorry..............multitabling.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......probably.......some.......D2.......VCA..............to be done.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:40 pm Alison, would you say that are you someone that isn't afraid to bus your teammates?
I hellbus fearlessly when I am mafia. I think people who are afraid to bus are pussies
It means you dont relent or give yourself any outs to hop off. Its a battle to the death

I wouldnt bus porscha here though if thats what youre thinking. Its an int to bus in a cop doc setup d1 because if the cop checks you its instant gg
Gotcha

Interesting qualifier. So you hellbus fearlessly but you wouldn't have done so this game.

its manipulative, he isn't outright saying he finds it sus, he's stating what alison said in a tone which sets you up (the reader) to go "hmmm, suspicious words coming from alison", without getting his own hands dirty. ultra common wolf tell

if falcon flips mafia i think u guys will win easily it rly doesnt matter whos the last wolf
.......also.......[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

...................................alright.......I.......do.......miss.......@tutuu..........................................
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:20 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 am i think scotty is like the only person I tl right now he feels so pure and fluffy
No he doesn't.
.......lmao
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............scotty.......biggest.......help..............for me..............could.......you.......help solve.......roxy?.......

.......bc.......this post.......
Roxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:09 pm Wow after the catch up I am wondering if Pyxxy and Scotty are both town and now just resolved to being elimmed as per the normalization of this mind/group think.

So we elim Scotty and he is town then we go for Pyxxy bc hey it is "optimal" and Pyxxy comes up town. Down we are down to lose.

falcon givng up and telling people to solve like he is town to get a head start is a bit odd. Leaving no legacy or reads just an idaf about the town legacy. It makes me want to vote them bc this feels different from falcon

I liked Scotty looking into Alison and Camilla bc I have had a niggling feeling about a baddie team consisting of two high posters and one lhf.

Tutuu saying should would lose to Alison and Camilla as mafia is a bit sad for the town that she would ride in the back seat of that car going over a cliff bc hey it's ok to lose to them.

Nah.

I'm going to continue to look and frankly idc care if no one pays attention but I don't just roll over bc certain players could be bad and I cba'ed to give a good care for the towns sake. I will look at everyone and everything.
.......we have.......potential.......here.......

..............@DrWilgy.......would also.......take.......your thoughts..............on.......this.......roxy.......quote.......
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:05 pm .......it appears the doc was dodged :/
.......EBWOP.......sorry..............multitabling.......
:noble:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:46 pm

Gotcha

.......also.......[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
How convenient

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:18 pm ..............scotty.......biggest.......help..............for me..............could.......you.......help solve.......roxy?.......

Roxy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:09 pm Wow after the catch up I am wondering if Pyxxy and Scotty are both town and now just resolved to being elimmed as per the normalization of this mind/group think.

So we elim Scotty and he is town then we go for Pyxxy bc hey it is "optimal" and Pyxxy comes up town. Down we are down to lose.

falcon givng up and telling people to solve like he is town to get a head start is a bit odd. Leaving no legacy or reads just an idaf about the town legacy. It makes me want to vote them bc this feels different from falcon

I liked Scotty looking into Alison and Camilla bc I have had a niggling feeling about a baddie team consisting of two high posters and one lhf.

Tutuu saying should would lose to Alison and Camilla as mafia is a bit sad for the town that she would ride in the back seat of that car going over a cliff bc hey it's ok to lose to them.

Nah.

I'm going to continue to look and frankly idc care if no one pays attention but I don't just roll over bc certain players could be bad and I cba'ed to give a good care for the towns sake. I will look at everyone and everything.

..............@DrWilgy.......would also.......take.......your thoughts..............on.......this.......roxy.......quote.......
Actually besides the point that i townread Roxy before yesterday, that post makes her appear even MORE town in my eyes.

By her trying to remove you and myself from the POE, she’s leaving herself little wiggle room.

I think most importantly today that people need to ask is who would be the most likely partner to either Me or You. I don’t think anyone could see us as potential w/w.

I was kinda hoping it was just you and falcon, but we might have to throw Prince Jack into the mix again.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:56 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:18 pm ..............scotty.......biggest.......help..............for me..............could.......you.......help solve.......roxy?.......

Nah.

Actually besides the point that i townread Roxy before yesterday, that post makes her appear even MORE town in my eyes.

By her trying to remove you and myself from the POE, she’s leaving herself little wiggle room.

I think most importantly today that people need to ask is who would be the most likely partner to either Me or You. I don’t think anyone could see us as potential w/w.

I was kinda hoping it was just you and falcon, but we might have to throw Prince Jack into the mix again.
.......no.......deep wolf.......possibility?.......as in.......when.......would.......that.......potentiality.......be.......in.......your.......solve?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:02 pm

Nah.

.......no.......deep wolf.......possibility?.......as in.......when.......would.......that.......potentiality.......be.......in.......your.......solve?
I don’t think at this point I’m going to jump off my Roxy town read based on meta reasoning.

Also, I wouldn’t really consider Roxy as a conventional deep wolf anyway. I consider deep wolves as generally town leaders pushing the thread along in a general direction, which I don’t think I would use to classify Roxy at this point.

Example of deep wolves in my view: Camilla/Alison/me. Those are the potential deep wolves.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

In any case, solving you really solves other things.

But if I’m wrong, I know there’s a very good chance I’m dead right after in mylo, and town just loses. So it’s back to the drawing board

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@pyxxy now that jack has had a full phase to get accustomed to the game flow, what’s your read?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also I think it’s a pretty good assumption that the RB correctly identified the doc, otherwise there is no reason tutuu should have died last night

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Syn can people double target in this game? (Ie back to back cycles)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If pyxxy is bad, Wilgy is cleared as far as I’m concerned.

I mean, I think he already looked plenty town from the Porscha interactions and to throw a vote for pyxxy yesterday when he could have conceivably became the leading wagon is just not something I would expect partner Wilgy to do unless he just wanted the sweet sweet cred.

That would be deepwolfing

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:02 pm

Nah.

I don’t think at this point I’m going to jump off my Roxy town read based on meta reasoning.

Also, I wouldn’t really consider Roxy as a conventional deep wolf anyway. I consider deep wolves as generally town leaders pushing the thread along in a general direction, which I don’t think I would use to classify Roxy at this point.

Example of deep wolves in my view: Camilla/Alison/me. Those are the potential deep wolves.
.......yes.......sorry..............I.......did mean.......camilla/alison.......not roxy.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:09 pm @pyxxy now that jack has had a full phase to get accustomed to the game flow, what’s your read?
.......he.......always.......does.......a.......great job..............subbing in..............but..............he.......produced.......the thread's.......conclusions.......and.......acknowledged.......as such.......

.......I..............would.......vote there.......today..............want.......to see.......how..............he enters.......
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m also willing to look into the multiverse where neither of us are bad and how those teams would shake out.

That’s a wild universe

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......stewed..............feeling..............good enough.......

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

..............ty scotty.......for.......being here.......at SOD.....................thankfully.......we could.......do that.......quickly.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:26 pm I’m also willing to look into the multiverse where neither of us are bad and how those teams would shake out.

That’s a wild universe
.......if.......you're right.......about doc block..............then.......scum me..............just thunderdomes you.......today.......

.....................I decline.......that.......option.....................and.......would prefer..............a wagon.......besides.......you.......
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Actually, I would recommend based on Syn’s answer for doc to come out today.

Because mafia already knows who they are

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:11 pm @Syn can people double target in this game? (Ie back to back cycles)
what sound does a horse make

ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Meow? :ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This game is part of the recurring nightmare
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

meh
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

@DrWilgy @Roxy Can I hear you two's detailed thoughts on reads/solve/gamestate

I don't really know where your heads are at and id like to get a clearer read on you
Alison

Post by Alison »

i assume that syn comment means no (the sound a horse makes is neigh) to double targeting

ergo three possibilities
1) doc healed tutuu n2 and couldnt heal her n3. unlucky
2) doc tried to reverse psychology not heal tutuu n3 so if the mafia doc dodges they heal her n4 and save her. unlucky
3) doc was blocked and mafia know who they are.

doc will know which scenario it is. If its 1 or 2 they should stay hidden. If its 3 then they should reveal if they are in the POE and stay hidden if they are not (they arent gonna die anyway so better to stay hidden and make the mafia not know if its 1/2 or 3)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 am @DrWilgy @Roxy Can I hear you two's detailed thoughts on reads/solve/gamestate

I don't really know where your heads are at and id like to get a clearer read on you
meh

if I can find time during work.
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Nah.

;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:50 am

Nah.

.......what.......does.......this mean.......

.......I'm.......not.......sussing you.......if.......that's.......what.......you.......assumed.......

.......I want.......people.......to.......interact..............but..............as always.......I.......respect..............the theme.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 am i assume that syn comment means no (the sound a horse makes is neigh) to double targeting

ergo three possibilities
2) doc tried to reverse psychology not heal tutuu n3 so if the mafia doc dodges they heal her n4 and save her. unlucky

doc will know which scenario it is. If its 1 or 2 they should stay hidden. If its 3 then they should reveal if they are in the POE and stay hidden if they are not (they arent gonna die anyway so better to stay hidden and make the mafia not know if its 1/2 or 3)
.......@Scotty.......come.......eat.......the.......tasty mech.......and respond.......
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:32 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 am i assume that syn comment means no (the sound a horse makes is neigh) to double targeting

ergo three possibilities

.......@Scotty.......come.......eat.......the.......tasty mech.......and respond.......
I’ve eaten the tasty mech, hence me asking if there is double targeting.

Alison basically summed up what I was thinking.

The doc has the most info and can do with it what they wish

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.....................oh.....................sorry.......wasn't sure.......
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Nah.

I don't really take anything from it. Why?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

My current solve:

Pyxxy/jack

If pyxxy town, it’s jack/Camilla

If Jack town, it’s pyxxy/Camilla

Q: Why camilla as deep wolf?
A: She wasn’t around to help protect Porscha D1

Wilgy firmly suspects pyxxy. Rondo firmly suspected pyxxy as the d1 counter wagon. Falcon maybe?? Suspected pyxxy.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:51 am @DrWilgy @Roxy Can I hear you two's detailed thoughts on reads/solve/gamestate

There hasn't been much evolution. Falcon was a sleepwalk misyeet I think. Feel that Falcon should've been somewhat threadspewed.

There's one in Pyxxy/Scotty, probably just Pyxxy

There's one in Camilla/Roxy/Jack and that should be solved after we resolve the d1 tomfoolery.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Nah.

.......I'm.......trying..............to drag.......opinions.......from you.....................
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
.......you're.......0 for 4..............and.......if.......scotty and I.......are both town..............you'll be..............0 for 6.......

..............sorry.......if..............this is..............an.......annoying.......way..............to.......prod you..............it's.......a.......D2..............reads list.......after all.......

.......and you.......may.......have.......planned..............to.......be more.......active.......today..............I just..............miss u..............:'(.......
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha: Alison, Seanzie, Roxy, Pyxxy, Wilgy
Pyxxy: Scotty, Porscha, Zenon, Tutuu
Scotty: Rondo
Tutuu: Falcon
Missing: Camilla, Prince J

Falcon: Alison, Tutuu, Pyxxy, Rondo
Rondo: Scotty, Wilgy, Falcon, Camilla, Zenon
Tutuu: Roxy
Missing: Prince J

Falcon: Tutuu, Alison, Scotty, Jack, Pyxxy, Camilla
Pyxxy: DrWilgy, Falcon
D1 Pyxxy/Scotty needs to be resolved. That wagon isn't pure, from there we can sort between Rondo/Falcon wagons D2.

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:48 pm

D1 Pyxxy/Scotty needs to be resolved. That wagon isn't pure, from there we can sort between Rondo/Falcon wagons D2.

.......nah.......

.......I reject..............today being..............me vs scotty.......

..............that's.......a.......lazy solve..............given..............who.......we've wagoned.......

.......you're.......parroting..............Prince Jack's.......entrance + summary..............and.......I'm..............surprised.......you.......didn't.......note.......as.......such.......
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Nah.

.......I'm.......trying..............to drag.......opinions.......from you.....................
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
.......you're.......0 for 4..............and.......if.......scotty and I.......are both town..............you'll be..............0 for 6.......

..............sorry.......if..............this is..............an.......annoying.......way..............to.......prod you..............it's.......a.......D2..............reads list.......after all.......

.......and you.......may.......have.......planned..............to.......be more.......active.......today..............I just..............miss u..............:'(.......
I feel no need to waste effort solving Roxy when that shouldn't be our priority. Also claiming that I'm 0/4 is some shifty discrediting, especially as the post you quoted was a means of generating an evolving PoE. With 2 wolves left, what accuracy were you expecting out of a list of 6?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:48 pm

.......nah.......

.......I reject..............today being..............me vs scotty.......

..............that's.......a.......lazy solve..............given..............who.......we've wagoned.......

.......you're.......parroting..............Prince Jack's.......entrance + summary..............and.......I'm..............surprised.......you.......didn't.......note.......as.......such.......
Do you disagree with arguing to solve the shitty wagons? Again, you not wanting to solve Scotty is still baffling to me and makes me think you are only trying to extend your own lifespan by buddying up to them.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”