67%

Total votes: 6
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:41 pm scotty ur a fucking wolf u didnt tinfoil zenon u have 2 posts mentioning her on day 2, one defending her and one defending urself from someone by citing you're sheeipng her and me
thanks for doing the leg work on this.
;)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:41 pm scotty ur a fucking wolf u didnt tinfoil zenon u have 2 posts mentioning her on day 2, one defending her and one defending urself from someone by citing you're sheeipng her and me
lol

She reaches the wrong conclusion
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla has been really agreeable with most of my reads all game and is firmly wedged in the consensus town thots and it’s actually weirding me out

Should I be weirded out?

Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:12 pm Camilla has been really agreeable with most of my reads all game and is firmly wedged in the consensus town thots and it’s actually weirding me out

Should I be weirded out?
I mean, I've been making a high amount of reads this game since I started playing d2, so it's no real surprise that many of them seem agreeable.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:12 pm Camilla has been really agreeable with most of my reads all game and is firmly wedged in the consensus town thots and it’s actually weirding me out

Should I be weirded out?
I mean, I've been making a high amount of reads this game since I started playing d2, so it's no real surprise that many of them seem agreeable.
Oh, I agree- it looks like you’ve been solving, which is a big reason I’ve been townreading you.

It’s not even that tho. I just combed through your iso and there isn’t much that seems….I dunno…fresh? Does that make sense? It hasn’t been on my radar because I happen to have agreed with your reads up to this point, but when I look at it in a vacuum:

-you weren’t around much to interact with Porscha on D1, and your interactions amounted to pointing out Alison was voting for you. Like, perfectly fine partner equity there
-you come up with a POE of like 6 people at top of D2, and, to be fair, you break some of those down
-Roxy is a top scumread for a bit, but the town consensus backs off, so you do too. Sure, that can be organic
-you ‘locktown’ zenon which is fine in a vacuum, but that can be pocketing

-this post makes absolutely no sense and I completely missed it:
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:37 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:34 am Cherry picking Porscha’s iso:
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:25 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
why didn't you include wilgy..?
2nd post of the game, throws Wilgy into the mix, who had 1 post. Real good look for Wilgy.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:40 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:06 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
zenon don't say everything is fakeable challenge
Everything is fakeable including this post

Our friendship is not fakeable though. <3
oh no she's pocketing me this early already
Banter w/ zenon is fluff and probably AI but leaning talking with town
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
So like... wanna chat. I'm bored.
yes

what we chat about
Yeah I don’t think this is manufactured. They would have their own Scumchat for this.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:09 am It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
The appropriation of tutuu into Porscha’s clown pet fantasy indicates to me a form of attempted pocketing.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:53 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:47 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:46 am

>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"
>*realizes it's almost 4am and dumb*

I need to not be awake
I live in Maryland. We are crabby in the morning.
yeah it's just normal human time to wake up lol
nice maryland crab joke :p
I'm an still very crabby in the morning, so no joke is a true story. :noble:
oh lol my apologies for the misunderstanding
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
This whole exchange with Roxy is pure softball and absolutely AI tho.
“hey, I like your shirt, do you like Blink 182?”
“Yeah I can blink 182 times real fast”
“Oh, word. Sorry. I’ll leave you to it. Word”
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Conditional vote on possible teammate.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
Very conditional vote on possible teammate.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
This is such a cop out! ‘I don’t mind pyxxy dying, but I can’t focus on half the player list because these 3 names I picked out of a hat aren’t posting.’

This post is probably one of the most enlightening in the ISO. Why Wilgy/Camilla/falcon? Why not Prince, who is equally as absent?

Based on Porscha’s iso alone:
Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

Most potentially aligned:
Pyxxy > Roxy > Prince > falcon/alison (her only interactions there were ‘Alison will love this’ and ‘falcon come play’)

If Tutuu is a wolf then it means that d1 we had two wolves shitposting about clown fantasies in the thread and that's a... uh, something I don't see every game, to put it mildly.
Why did you quote my entire iso post on Porscha and bring up a made-up argument of tutuu being wolf? Like, my conclusion with tutuu from that was she looked like top town from interactions alone.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:10 pm
lol

She reaches the wrong conclusion
I seen that and was going to do a post after catch up but you saved me here - I get it now ty
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:29 pm
Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:16 pm

Should I be weirded out?
Oh, I agree- it looks like you’ve been solving, which is a big reason I’ve been townreading you.

It’s not even that tho. I just combed through your iso and there isn’t much that seems….I dunno…fresh? Does that make sense? It hasn’t been on my radar because I happen to have agreed with your reads up to this point, but when I look at it in a vacuum:

-you weren’t around much to interact with Porscha on D1, and your interactions amounted to pointing out Alison was voting for porscha. Like, perfectly fine partner equity there
-you come up with a POE of like 6 people at top of D2, and, to be fair, you break some of those down
-Roxy is a top scumread for a bit, but the town consensus backs off, so you do too. Sure, that can be organic
-you ‘locktown’ zenon which is fine in a vacuum, but that can be pocketing

-this post makes absolutely no sense and I completely missed it:
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:37 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:34 am Cherry picking Porscha’s iso:
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:25 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
why didn't you include wilgy..?
2nd post of the game, throws Wilgy into the mix, who had 1 post. Real good look for Wilgy.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am

Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
zenon don't say everything is fakeable challenge
Everything is fakeable including this post

Our friendship is not fakeable though. <3
oh no she's pocketing me this early already
Banter w/ zenon is fluff and probably AI but leaning talking with town
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
So like... wanna chat. I'm bored.
yes

what we chat about
Yeah I don’t think this is manufactured. They would have their own Scumchat for this.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:09 am It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
The appropriation of tutuu into Porscha’s clown pet fantasy indicates to me a form of attempted pocketing.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:53 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:47 am
I live in Maryland. We are crabby in the morning.
yeah it's just normal human time to wake up lol
nice maryland crab joke :p
I'm an still very crabby in the morning, so no joke is a true story. :noble:
oh lol my apologies for the misunderstanding
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
This whole exchange with Roxy is pure softball and absolutely AI tho.
“hey, I like your shirt, do you like Blink 182?”
“Yeah I can blink 182 times real fast”
“Oh, word. Sorry. I’ll leave you to it. Word”
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Conditional vote on possible teammate.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
Very conditional vote on possible teammate.
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
This is such a cop out! ‘I don’t mind pyxxy dying, but I can’t focus on half the player list because these 3 names I picked out of a hat aren’t posting.’

This post is probably one of the most enlightening in the ISO. Why Wilgy/Camilla/falcon? Why not Prince, who is equally as absent?

Based on Porscha’s iso alone:
Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

Most potentially aligned:
Pyxxy > Roxy > Prince > falcon/alison (her only interactions there were ‘Alison will love this’ and ‘falcon come play’)

If Tutuu is a wolf then it means that d1 we had two wolves shitposting about clown fantasies in the thread and that's a... uh, something I don't see every game, to put it mildly.
Why did you quote my entire iso post on Porscha and bring up a made-up argument of tutuu being wolf? Like, my conclusion with tutuu from that was she looked like top town from interactions alone.
EBWOP: fixed a sentence

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I commented on what I wanted for now I am going to try and stay caught up. Granddaughter will not be back until wednesday.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by Scotty »

Day 2
How did we go from here:
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:03 am -----------------
Camilla
Alison
Zenon
Scotty
tutuu

Rondo
Wilgy
J

falcon
Pyxxy

Roxy
-----------------

Roughly where I'm at, I think?

Don't necessarily think that the game's just as easy as Roxy/Pyxxy.

Pyxxy's lack of town entitlement was meh but the way Porscha/Pyxxy handled each other kind of doesn't feel W/W-ish at all.

Gonna head to bed and think about this when I wake up.
To here:
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:40 am [VOTE: Prince J] aubergine
Your progression went:
-Roxy bad
-(me presenting argument that Roxy might be town with her meta)
-oh, you should have mentioned that earlier
-vote prince

why did you breeze straight past falcon/pyxxy, who were supposedly in the next tier?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:34 pm I commented on what I wanted for now I am going to try and stay caught up. Granddaughter will not be back until wednesday.
Take your time, we’ve got 24 hours

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: Camilla] aubergine

Just testing my mic, don’t mind me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I just can’t shake this feeling.

Eh

Maybe falcon is the safer choice today

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Should I be weirded out?
scotty is a cornered wolf trying to expand the poe

first he tried with alison now with camilla
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:29 pm It’s not even that tho. I just combed through your iso and there isn’t much that seems….I dunno…fresh? Does that make sense? It hasn’t been on my radar because I happen to have agreed with your reads up to this point, but when I look at it in a vacuum:
god ur such an obv wolf

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:43 pm I just can’t shake this feeling.

Eh

FUCKING WOLF FUCKING DIE
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

he's already planting the seed of doubt in camilla

he knows falcon will flip town

"I just can’t shake this feeling.

Eh"

listen to how fucking manipulative this sounds
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:36 pm Day 2
How did we go from here:
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:03 am -----------------
Camilla
Alison
Zenon
Scotty
tutuu

Rondo
Wilgy
J

falcon
Pyxxy

Roxy
-----------------

Roughly where I'm at, I think?

Don't necessarily think that the game's just as easy as Roxy/Pyxxy.

Pyxxy's lack of town entitlement was meh but the way Porscha/Pyxxy handled each other kind of doesn't feel W/W-ish at all.

Gonna head to bed and think about this when I wake up.
To here:
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:40 am [VOTE: Prince J] aubergine
Your progression went:
-Roxy bad
-(me presenting argument that Roxy might be town with her meta)
-oh, you should have mentioned that earlier
-vote prince

why did you breeze straight past falcon/pyxxy, who were supposedly in the next tier?
Because J wasn't doing anything while at least Pyxxy/Falcon had presence in the thread.

Roxy's response to me voting her felt towny so I pretty much decided to focus on other people on my PoE.

J already phoned in d1 so I wanted the slot to do something rather than just slank until endgame.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

scotty + jack or scotty + pyxxy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@pyxxy can you place a vote asap. i want to see what you do

@Jackofhearts2005 you too. there's no hammer
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:45 pm

Should I be weirded out?

Why expand the PoE with me and Alison since both of us still have Pyxxy/Falcon/Jack/Wilgy who are far more ML'able?

I don't get the wolf motivation behind these actions as going after both of us doesn't really feel optimal for a wolf in his position to make.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:53 pm

Should I be weirded out?

Why expand the PoE with me and Alison since both of us still have Pyxxy/Falcon/Jack/Wilgy who are far more ML'able?

I don't get the wolf motivation behind these actions as going after both of us doesn't really feel optimal for a wolf in his position to make.
damaging ur town status in hopes other townies start getting paranoid of you. sowing chaos. the grip is tightening around scotty just like his massagist breaking every bone on his back. i dont think its an implausible wolf behavior. his partner is in those list of 4. he needs 3 mischops to win - he could win if we miss 3 times in a row but there's a world he goes to f3 too. i think its a general wolf tell to try to expand the poe by doubting obvious town. i think his tone is manipulative as fuck
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

that said im scared as fuck if u guys sheep me and chop scotty today. i still a pussy. pussy as shit. so plz dont. i wont gloat about it later i dont do stuff like that
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:52 am Jack subs in and agrees with consensus scumreads how exciting.
"consensus scumreads"
.......?
Falcon and you.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Eh

this. is. not. a real. post

this. reads. like a script. from a play.

script ... from a porno. awkward asf dialogue. theatrical. made out of plastic. fake. not real.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

This is kind of why I wished Zenon would have peeked someone else as peeking you was basically a waste being that vocal slots tend to resolve themselves, tbh.

With the game-state as-is I feel like the ideal peek would've been Pyxxy or Scotty.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:02 pm This is kind of why I wished Zenon would have peeked someone else as peeking you was basically a waste being that vocal slots tend to resolve themselves, tbh.

With the game-state as-is I feel like the ideal peek would've been Pyxxy or Scotty.
she yelled that voting for porscha is gamethrowing and when i decided to listen to her she peeked me for it :joy:
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@Jackofhearts2005

What about other slots like me/Roxy/Scotty?

How are we not wolves?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:51 pm scotty + jack or scotty + pyxxy
Scotty, Scotty Pyxxy as the last two point five wolves.

Book it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:04 pm @Jackofhearts2005

What about other slots like me/Roxy/Scotty?

How are we not wolves?
I've barely looked at those slots besides a bit of interaction I've had with Scotty. Maybe you are. :shrug2:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

scotty and falcon have opposite alignments if they don't i'll literally piss in a cup and drink it
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I agree with Tutuu in a vacuum that's a bad Scotty post. I haven't looked at his other stuff and don't have enough confidence in my Scotty reading ability to follow that push atm.

You can call that cowardly wolf motivated for not wanting to push a partner/misyeet but it's just ya know that last sentence rephrased.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:06 pm scotty and falcon have opposite alignments if they don't i'll literally piss in a cup and drink it
Gross.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:06 pm scotty and falcon have opposite alignments if they don't i'll literally piss in a cup and drink it
Gross.
i will record it on camera and send it to you too
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

only skimmed but not a fan of the scotty shade on camilla

I don't really understand what is it that camilla is accused of doing wrong and I don't get why her being trusted by townies = she's bad
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:08 pm
Gross.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:08 pm
Gross.
Alternative joke

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LOL
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Let's look at Camilla, though. Maybe I'll feel like weighing in more on Scotty vs Camilla vs Falcon when I've read more than one of them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:05 pm
Caught up but kind of agreeing with you.

There’s less of a sense of town entitlement and thought about Alison’s alignment when it comes to pyxxy’s reaction to being vote than what I’ve seen from them in Summer.

It feels fairly underwhelming.
I like Camilla's early posts. Even this exchange feels natural and not really teamed. Or at least not w/w/w
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Camilla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:42 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:33 pm
Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:05 pm
Caught up but kind of agreeing with you.

There’s less of a sense of town entitlement and thought about Alison’s alignment when it comes to pyxxy’s reaction to being vote than what I’ve seen from them in Summer.

It feels fairly underwhelming.
sorry can you rephrase that middle line?
tl:dr his reaction to my poking him in Summer had a level of thought and sense of “I’m a villager, why are you voting me?” that I don’t sense here.
Note that Porscha does not follow up with this.

This is most scum indicative for Porscha (lol) but it also says something about Camilla or Pyxxy. What it says is probably really profound and I'll figure it out later.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm pretty okay assuming Camilla is town atp.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:29 pm It’s not even that tho. I just combed through your iso and there isn’t much that seems….I dunno…fresh? Does that make sense? It hasn’t been on my radar because I happen to have agreed with your reads up to this point, but when I look at it in a vacuum:
god ur such an obv wolf

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine
hmm

What purpose do i as a wolf have to even tinfoil one of the only people that have been townreading me most of the game?

Keep in mind here, I’m actually committed to being a follower on the vote today, and not leading a charge.

But not on me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:49 pm he's already planting the seed of doubt in camilla

he knows falcon will flip town

"I just can’t shake this feeling.

Eh"

listen to how fucking manipulative this sounds
oof

Listen, I know you’re confirmed town and your opinion holds a lot of weight here, but

If I’m wolf, I’m fine just sleeping into a falcon chop if he’s town.

He could still very well be wolf. Hence I’m on him

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:58 pm
Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:53 pm

Should I be weirded out?

damaging ur town status in hopes other townies start getting paranoid of you. sowing chaos. the grip is tightening around scotty just like his massagist breaking every bone on his back. i dont think its an implausible wolf behavior. his partner is in those list of 4. he needs 3 mischops to win - he could win if we miss 3 times in a row but there's a world he goes to f3 too. i think its a general wolf tell to try to expand the poe by doubting obvious town. i think his tone is manipulative as fuck
I’d just do that tomorrow if I’m wolf and town falcon get ml’d

Like damn tutuu, why are you blindly trusting Camilla here? I think she’s been towny on vibe and principle, but it’s not like her votes have been a pinnacle of goodness. She had nothing to do with Porscha going over

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:00 pm that said im scared as fuck if u guys sheep me and chop scotty today. i still a pussy. pussy as shit. so plz dont. i wont gloat about it later i dont do stuff like that
You can be beholden to your views, but I am NOT the optimal chop today

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:01 pm

Eh

this. is. not. a real. post

this. reads. like a script. from a play.

script ... from a porno. awkward asf dialogue. theatrical. made out of plastic. fake. not real.
I don’t know what pornos you’ve been watching but I’d at least have made it ‘step-falcon’

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:32 am I provide for you a Wolfy 4th vote on Porscha. Good day.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
S Tier posts imo
DrWilgy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:21 pm Nearing EoD it seems.

[VOTE: Prince J] aubergine but would prefer in Rondo/Pyxxy.

Falcon is unlikely wolf I think.

Prince J is unlikely wolf as well. I think Porscha forgot about them when they pushed for the lhf options, which is odd of a teammate. Prince J is a better PoE removal than Falcon 100% of the time though.
Has your read changed at all since this post yesterday?
Not really. If it was up to me, I'd pull Falcon from PoE until we sort out other information.

PoE feels like a dif between You/Pyxxy that we should solve first and foremost > then remove Prince Jack from the equation.

The more I brew on Porscha 'forgetting' about Prince Jack, the less it sits well with me, so the TR has faded. Prince Jack happily hopping on the Falcon wagon is bad.

In contrast, the more I brew on Porscha looking at all the LHF options makes the idea of W/W Pyxxy/Porscha sit better with me. Will probably just vote there.

Alas that would be alot of work and effort though.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:02 pm This is kind of why I wished Zenon would have peeked someone else as peeking you was basically a waste being that vocal slots tend to resolve themselves, tbh.

Even now I can’t get a feel on what you think of me

Do you even suspect me? Or just going with the flow?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:51 pm scotty + jack or scotty + pyxxy
Scotty, Scotty Pyxxy as the last two point five wolves.

Book it.

…what

Since when do you suddenly suspect me too

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:07 pm I agree with Tutuu in a vacuum that's a bad Scotty post. I haven't looked at his other stuff and don't have enough confidence in my Scotty reading ability to follow that push atm.

You can call that cowardly wolf motivated for not wanting to push a partner/misyeet but it's just ya know that last sentence rephrased.
This is some opportunistic bullshit and you know it

So outside of the ‘vacuum’ it’s a good post? Or is there no correlation.

Return to “Previous Heists”