Mod/Host/Spec/Other
67%

Total votes: 6
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:55 am D1.......manifest............................tutuu.......tell them..............my scum range.......again.......pls and ty.......

..............when wolfing.......with.......Porsch-dawg..............I..............lolcatted..............I would.......never.......repeat that..............consecutive..............ergo..............eod D1.......wagons.......would.......never.......happen............................fin.......
.......for.......legal.......reasons............................pyxxy's.......ego.......is.......involved.......here.......
your scum range is large, in a vacuum everything you've said and done this game is possible by scum pyxxy

but the second point is good. if you're mafia you're replicating letter for letter the same scenario with wolf porscha. and i agree its not likely for wolves to do that in two consecutive games. there was a similar argument with rondo doing something similar to porscha and he argued he wouldnt do it right after a wolf flipped, as wolf, and it was right
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:55 am .......summary.......instead.......of.......clogging.......with quotes.......

.......annoyed.......with.......rondo.......chop..............no.......need..............
.......zenon............................................................................................................................ ..rip.......
.......agree with.......camilla.......tutuu.......town.......
.......agree with.......nka.......PR.......hunt.......
:lips: :eye: :lips:
.......scotty.......falcon.......team.......saves.......porscha.......imo.....................scotty.......manages.......something.......anything.......eod D1?.......
.......does.......scotty.......tr.......zenon.......this.......hard.......only.......to.....................nk? - https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1050784
...................................the way.......falcon..............breaks meta..............≠..............the way..............Porscha..............breaks meta.......

.......scotty town.......imo.......or w/e.......tbtbtbwbwwwwwbwbbbwttttbtbttbwbwbtbtbtwbtb.......ya feel.......

.....................I've...................................absolutely.......coasted.......but.......I've.......also.......slept.......14hours.......in the last.......three days.......(own volition).......

..............c'est la vie..............

...................................lede me, readmour.......
.......my.......greatest.......defense.......remains.....................as scum..............if.......I.......serious.......let.......that.......eod D1.......manifest............................tutuu.......tell them..............my scum range.......again.......pls and ty.......

..............when wolfing.......with.......Porsch-dawg..............I..............lolcatted..............I would.......never.......repeat that..............consecutive..............ergo..............eod D1.......wagons.......would.......never.......happen............................fin.......
.......for.......legal.......reasons............................pyxxy's.......ego.......is.......involved.......here.......

.......wilgy.......been.......town.......to.......me.......for.....................a.......while.......now.......

so............................by.......logical.......inference.......wouldn't.......vote.......today.......scotty, tutuu, wilgy..............likely.......also.......not vote.......roxy.......

.......fading.......ttyl
Holy hell
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You should sleep more than 14 hours in 3 nights that’s like not good for you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:17 am Jack has been fairly uninspiring, tbh.

How bout now?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna punt on Falcon. I used to be able to read Falcon very well but I’m like two or three games running just fucking wrong on the man’s alignment. But nah that’s too easy. Gonna iso and give a read anyhow.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:55 am .......summary.......instead.......of.......clogging.......with quotes.......

.......annoyed.......with.......rondo.......chop..............no.......need..............
.......zenon............................................................................................................................ ..rip.......
.......scotty.......falcon.......team.......saves.......porscha.......imo.....................scotty.......manages.......something.......anything.......eod D1?.......
.......does.......scotty.......tr.......zenon.......this.......hard.......only.......to.....................nk? - https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1050784
...................................the way.......falcon..............breaks meta..............≠..............the way..............Porscha..............breaks meta.......

.......scotty town.......imo.......or w/e.......tbtbtbwbwwwwwbwbbbwttttbtbttbwbwbtbtbtwbtb.......ya feel.......

.....................I've...................................absolutely.......coasted.......but.......I've.......also.......slept.......14hours.......in the last.......three days.......(own volition).......

.......my.......greatest.......defense.......remains.....................as scum..............if.......I.......serious.......let.......that.......eod D1.......manifest............................tutuu.......tell them..............my scum range.......again.......pls and ty.......

.......wilgy.......been.......town.......to.......me.......for.....................a.......while.......now.......

so............................by.......logical.......inference.......wouldn't.......vote.......today.......scotty, tutuu, wilgy..............likely.......also.......not vote.......roxy.......

.......fading.......ttyl
I think your biggest defense at this point is boxing yourself into a corner with this gimmick is probably not ideal as wolf lol

Question: have you ever used a gimmick and then dropped it as either alignment?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:37 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:55 am D1.......manifest............................tutuu.......tell them..............my scum range.......again.......pls and ty.......

your scum range is large, in a vacuum everything you've said and done this game is possible by scum pyxxy

but the second point is good. if you're mafia you're replicating letter for letter the same scenario with wolf porscha. and i agree its not likely for wolves to do that in two consecutive games. there was a similar argument with rondo doing something similar to porscha and he argued he wouldnt do it right after a wolf flipped, as wolf, and it was right
Eh. They’re both independent thinkers, and it’s not like pyxxy is actually lolcatting here. He has a gimmick, sure, but I wouldn’t even call it replication of Porscha’s tone.

I mean, it’s not like pyxxy and Porscha *wanted* to be wagons at eod.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:52 am You should sleep more than 14 hours in 3 nights that’s like not good for you.
Wait I missed that bit

@pyxxy we need to get you a good pillow my fae

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:50 pm
Camilla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:44 pm
Camilla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:42 pm @falcon45ca

If Rondo's W then who's his last partner?

If he's a miss then who are the two wolves?
I've already said I feel there's a wolf in the 3 of Neon/tutuu/Alison

Who's a wolf when I flip green? Book it, I'm town
2 of Rondo/J/Wilgy/Pyxxy.

I don't get how you think there's a wolf in those three?

A combination of gut feels & things I've read from them. One of em' is wolf, I'd bet my lunch
After isoing Falcon, this post is the crux of it all.

Falcon’s main contribution, possibly only contribution outside of AC/DC songs and declaring himself town, is to continually plop down an assurance there is scum in my two biggest townreads (granted, I just entered the game) and the dead cop. Falcon never really goes into if that’s a scumteam together or just they can’t all be town because X or attempts to evaluate within that group. Just continued 100% certainty of this very weird and wrong and vague read.

Then when asked why he’s like “gut and their posts.”

Whomp whomp.

I’m not going into my Falcon shininess meta because it’s unreliable. From a base level of “is this player hunting for wolves” and “are this player’s thoughts believable from a town perspective” I find Falcon to be very likely a wolf.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:56 am
Camilla wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:17 am Jack has been fairly uninspiring, tbh.

How bout now?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I should probably read the last six or so Falcon posts in case he said something there that makes me sound stupid in hindsight
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hey Jack, do pyxxy next

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:14 am I should probably read the last six or so Falcon posts in case he said something there that makes me sound stupid in hindsight
Yeah not really, no.
Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:18 am Hey Jack, do pyxxy next
K. FYI, I don’t understand the bit where Pyxxy (pronounced “pixie” in my head) was like “Why would I do that thing I did as a wolf again immediately when it failed so bad last time?” and Tutuu was like “Hmm yes” because I probably wasn’t in that game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:26 pm Im out sending my lil cousin on prom. He doesnt have a lady :(. But to be honest if i didnt have a girl asking me out to be with her i also probably would be too shy to ask anyone
I gotchu
............jesus christ
Lol Scotty
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:31 pm @pyxxy stop apathetic
you.......wish.......I..............eh
:ponder:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:24 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:14 am I should probably read the last six or so Falcon posts in case he said something there that makes me sound stupid in hindsight
Yeah not really, no.
K. FYI, I don’t understand the bit where Pyxxy (pronounced “pixie” in my head) was like “Why would I do that thing I did as a wolf again immediately when it failed so bad last time?” and Tutuu was like “Hmm yes” because I probably wasn’t in that game.
yeah, tutuu sus

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Level one but this is a thing a wolf says about a townie whose posts she isn’t reading cause gimmick, not a thing a wolf says about a partner who is gimmick posting.

Like, there’s actual content to Pyxxy’s posts long before this post.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I generally get Pixie town vibes from the first half of his iso.

Like I think he comes across as more reasonable than Roxy or Porscha in their exchanges.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:15 pm .......so..............let's talk..............plenty..............of time

.......if..............not porscha..............and..............not me..............then..............?

everyone..............a suggestion..............if you..............feel..............so inclined

..............my vote..............is.................................................very.......legible
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:17 pm ..............I.......would..............come.......off..............falcon..............for.......alison

.......falcon..............did not..............take..............my bait..........................................towny.......
These posts exist.

Idk if they make Porscha/Falcon/Pyxxy a more or less likely team.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:13 am

A combination of gut feels & things I've read from them. One of em' is wolf, I'd bet my lunch

Falcon’s main contribution, possibly only contribution outside of AC/DC songs and declaring himself town, is to continually plop down an assurance there is scum in my two biggest townreads (granted, I just entered the game) and the dead cop. Falcon never really goes into if that’s a scumteam together or just they can’t all be town because X or attempts to evaluate within that group. Just continued 100% certainty of this very weird and wrong and vague read.

Whomp whomp.

I’m not going into my Falcon shininess meta because it’s unreliable. From a base level of “is this player hunting for wolves” and “are this player’s thoughts believable from a town perspective” I find Falcon to be very likely a wolf.

So lemme ask you, what is your scum team given that I am town?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:35 am
Yeah not really, no.
yeah, tutuu sus
Pretty sure Jack finds them to be a pillar of town.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:04 pm Do we have to consider camilla scum worlds if falcon is maf
falcon is town, what do your worlds look like then?

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:59 pm ..........................................sigh

.......y'all suck..............wagon zenon and tutuu.....................thx

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
I don’t understand why these posts exist. I can see them as wolfy tmi but why does town Pyxxy say this? I’m actually asking.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:00 am

Whomp whomp.

I surely do not know.

Talk to me about Pyxxy and Alison.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:13 am

Whomp whomp.

I surely do not know.

Alison is being town read by some loud town voices, yet she's still aloive. Always sus when towny Alison is alive past D2, and her push on me again is with 0 interactions whatsoever.

Pyxxy I don't feel has done....much of anything. Seems to be playing the game rather tacitly
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:10 am

Eh. They’re both independent thinkers, and it’s not like pyxxy is actually lolcatting here. He has a gimmick, sure, but I wouldn’t even call it replication of Porscha’s tone.

i meant replicating his previous scum game with porscha where they bussed each other
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:01 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
..............hm
This is a worse interaction.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Generally, Pyxxy’s iso just goes downhill over time. Like way down hill. Stops looking like any hunting is happening. Just pours wine, really.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I find the “Porscha/Pyxxy no bus again” theory to be pretty meh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack subs in and agrees with consensus scumreads how exciting.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:52 am Jack subs in and agrees with consensus scumreads how exciting.
It’s valuable information, so thank you for looking into the reads.

I am leaning towards town for your slot fwiw

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:32 am

i meant replicating his previous scum game with porscha where they bussed each other
Once a bus driver, it’s easier to get a future job as a bus driver

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:22 pm

Thoughts on pyxxy?
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:05 am
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:04 pm Do we have to consider camilla scum worlds if falcon is maf

If I had a greencheck on you right now I'd probably just accept that tutuu has a better read on the game than I do and hash out a solve with her.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:01 pm

If I had a greencheck on you right now I'd probably just accept that tutuu has a better read on the game than I do and hash out a solve with her.

So let's say you do, what would be your contribution to the hash solve? Who have ya got?
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:13 pm

So let's say you do, what would be your contribution to the hash solve? Who have ya got?
I'd probably sheep the read on Scotty and start there. Jack raises in suspicion by quite a bit due to a combination of the POE narrowing and the fact that he's been backing the push on you without taking the lead on it. Camilla is probably clear, the only reason to suspect her is if you were scum and she sided with you against Rondo. Wilgy stock probably goes down too since I think he has some partner equity with Scotty
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:52 am You should sleep more than 14 hours in 3 nights that’s like not good for you.
.......irl.......festivities..............please.......rest.......assured.......im.......in bed.......now.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:48 am Who are your suspicions?
..............boring.......answer.......falcon.......

.....................spicy.......answer.......maybe.....................camilla?.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:07 am

.......fading.......ttyl
I think your biggest defense at this point is boxing yourself into a corner with this gimmick is probably not ideal as wolf lol

Question: have you ever used a gimmick and then dropped it as either alignment?
.......not...................................yet.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Yeah not really, no.
.......that is..............correct.......pronounciation..............gjgj.......

.......my point.......was..............a bit..............unclear.......

.......scotty.......is right..............wagons.......aren't always..............the wolves' choices.......but..............I'm saying.......gimmick NAI.......but.....................I just try..............way harder..............to wagon.......anyone.......other..............than Porscha..............D1.......if I'm scum..............before.......said wagon..............gets/got..............out of hand.......
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:18 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:13 am

Whomp whomp.

I surely do not know.

Alison is being town read by some loud town voices, yet she's still aloive. Always sus when towny Alison is alive past D2, and her push on me again is with 0 interactions whatsoever.

Pyxxy I don't feel has done....much of anything. Seems to be playing the game rather tacitly
I don't think this is sus in this game since a doctor is still alive.

We also have a mech-clear in Tutu so I'd really only re-read Alison if we're both alive in XyLo or something to that effect.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:52 am Jack subs in and agrees with consensus scumreads how exciting.
It’s valuable information, so thank you for looking into the reads.

I am leaning towards town for your slot fwiw
Kind of agree and his perspective makes sense in a world where he's V and Pyxxy/Falcon are the last wolves, tbh.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:07 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:59 pm ..........................................sigh

.......y'all suck..............wagon zenon and tutuu.....................thx

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
I don’t understand why these posts exist. I can see them as wolfy tmi but why does town Pyxxy say this? I’m actually asking.
.......first post..............seems.......obvious.......in.......my mind..............can't fathom.......how anyone..............would see.......D1.......as.......SvS.......so.....................it.......should.......clear me.......tbh.......

(.......the people.......have.......not.......seemed..............to agree.......and.......that's fine.......)

.......re:.......y'all suck.......

.......I.......was.......quite upset..............that EOD.......tutuu..............didn't seem..............to care..............who died..............cared more..............about.......talking with.......Zenon.......

.......and..............Zenon..............despite posting..............near..............and around..............EOD..............never..............ever..............responded..............to me.......

.......e.g........-00:40 to EOD
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:20 pm Like seriously... kill the person playing the game over the person doing... this nonsense and I will push every person on that wagon lol
.......me.......-00:38 to EOD
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:22 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:20 pm Like seriously... kill the person playing the game over the person doing... this nonsense and I will push every person on that wagon lol
.....................work..............with me

..............I..............asked..............for.....................a suggestion

..............giveth..............as the youth..............say
.......zenon............................zip.......zero.......zilch.......until.......-00:15 to EOD.......
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:45 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:25 pm
Idc if they post the most if they seem bad they must go. This logic does not compute for me - I feel like they gave up when they realized they had votes and should go a townie would want to fight to be here.
Your killing a town who's actually doing stuff because of very bad reasons
.......Zenon.......completely.......ignored me..............and..............kept pushing me..............as.......her.......last post.......of D1.......so.....................I.......was mad.......and.......madposted.......

..............meanwhile.......tutuu's.......wavering..............came off..............to me.......as.......disingenuous.......
.......pre-flip.......it.......felt.......like.......scum.......with two.......town.......wagons.......enjoying.......herself.......
.......post-flop.......well............................that's.......what.......post.......1.......was.......for.....................XD
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:11 pm Very interested in what Roxy will say now that both of her top scumreads are confirmed town
I should have been paying more attention but tbh I am in 2 other games - really 3 but the third one is in a pregame stage. One of the others is off of this site and on AW.

So today I will be starting from scratch - almost.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

"consensus scumreads"
.......?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......for.......legal.......and.......injury lawyer.......related.......reasons.......

.......in.......my.......previous.......outing..............I..............was.......the one..............run over.......
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:00 pm Maybe I'm wrong on pyxxy
I think you are tbh
;)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:13 pm

I'd probably sheep the read on Scotty and start there. Jack raises in suspicion by quite a bit due to a combination of the POE narrowing and the fact that he's been backing the push on you without taking the lead on it. Camilla is probably clear, the only reason to suspect her is if you were scum and she sided with you against Rondo. Wilgy stock probably goes down too since I think he has some partner equity with Scotty
I don't feel like there's anything else Jack could do gamestate-wise if he's V while wolfreading Pyxxy, though.

He basically subbed in a slot that had no pulse until D3 and only started playing right when falcon became the consensus elimination.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:10 pm I want jack and roxy to come into the thread and talk. These 2 are who i'm most interested in hearing from
But you don’t listen to me.
When i tell you you have bad taste in video games
same
;)

Return to “Previous Heists”