Mod/Host/Spec/Other
67%

Total votes: 6
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Re: [D3] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:39 pm falcon and Wilgy/Jack is my solve probably.
do falcon and wilgy/prince j identify zenon as the cop?

i think that points to at least 1 of the mafia paying attention
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if falcon is mafia and he had the read that zenon is the cop with my peek he was purposefully just pushing town and then accepted he was gonna die

no, i dont wanna vote him

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine

skimming thru scotty's d2 iso he has no interactions with zenon, doesnt share a read on her. hold up let me read again more carefully
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

eh its not damning, he consistently had her as townread, he doesnt need to interact with her or ask her stuff
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i do think the people pushing zenon yesterday are more likely to be town. u dont identify the cop as mafia and then push him. u certainly could, but most people wouldnt
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:39 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

falcon and Wilgy/Jack is my solve probably. Would fit everything that's happened this game.

Don't really think last EOD was V/V, the sudden shift onto Rondo was weird (he was in POE so not a total flash wagon but it was odd that there was a sudden push there when most people were content to sit on falcon before)
Would kill Jack over Wigly with Falcon W, tbh.

It just feels weird for Wilgy to bus Porscha in such a non-credit grabbing manner then for some reason make a level 0 move of avoiding their team-mate like this, tbh.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:46 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:39 pm falcon and Wilgy/Jack is my solve probably.

J's basically not playing.

So in this world then Falcon would always perform the nightkill unless Jack read the entire game before subbing in.
tutuu

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:27 pm .......what.......I'm.......struggling.......with............................besides.......the gimmick.......

.......Scotty.......Tutuu.......Zenon.......Camilla.......

.......all.......share..............the same..............worldview..............that D1..............was SvS.......

..............so.......who's..............foolling..............who?.......
probably just town (pyxxy)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:55 pm

J's basically not playing.

So in this world then Falcon would always perform the nightkill unless Jack read the entire game before subbing in.
jack entered the game after night ended. even if he entered before without it being announced, i dont think jack would put in the effort to do that

i dont think falcon both:

1) identifies zenon as the cop
2) chooses to push her purposefully knowing he can't chop her
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

can i ask you to go over why do you townread scotty again? @Camilla @Alison
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:58 pm can i ask you to go over why do you townread scotty again? @Camilla @Alison
The answer to this is that frankly I don't exactly know.

I kind of just gutread him as V d1 and I don't think that anything that he's done this game strongly moves the needle towards either direction.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im gonna make the educated assumption that mafia figured out zenon was cop before day 2 ended

because to me she was very obviously the cop. and i wasn't even looking to pr hunt. all info i had was knowing im town, and reading her posts

the mafia, also knowing im town, and also reading her posts, and having a much stronger desire to pr hunt - thats likely gonna lead to them figuring out shes cop somewhere around d2. and therefore they'd figure out im her n1 peek

so im gonna give roxy more town points for ending up voting for me. scum just doesnt do that. not likely to

i also wanna give falcon town points for that. for scumreading me towards the end
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Do you have any concrete reasons for suspecting Scotty beyond "too townie to be town"?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Very interested in what Roxy will say now that both of her top scumreads are confirmed town
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:58 pm can i ask you to go over why do you townread scotty again? @Camilla @Alison
Sorry, didn't see this. The short answer is that I think he has been townie on play. His tone has been fine, he feels kinda lonely in the thread, and I get pretty strong "just doing my own thing" vibes.

I'm not lock clearing him or anything but he doesn't feel like he has an agenda and I'm not gonna exe someone with fine posts when there's 3 afks
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wilgy feels like he's paying attention. His responses have shown some attention to detail.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:53 pm i do think the people pushing zenon yesterday are more likely to be town. u dont identify the cop as mafia and then push him. u certainly could, but most people wouldnt
Zenon is a she/her iirc
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:04 pm im gonna make the educated assumption that mafia figured out zenon was cop before day 2 ended

because to me she was very obviously the cop. and i wasn't even looking to pr hunt. all info i had was knowing im town, and reading her posts

the mafia, also knowing im town, and also reading her posts, and having a much stronger desire to pr hunt - thats likely gonna lead to them figuring out shes cop somewhere around d2. and therefore they'd figure out im her n1 peek

so im gonna give roxy more town points for ending up voting for me. scum just doesnt do that. not likely to

i also wanna give falcon town points for that. for scumreading me towards the end
Why does mafia refrain from pushing their PR read? They can park on someone they know won't go over, go to sleep, and let town exe someone else while their hands are kept clean. Easy enough to move off Zenon and onto someone like Rondo if a mafia's life is in danger.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:10 pm Do you have any concrete reasons for suspecting Scotty beyond "too townie to be town"?
his voting record is wolfsided especially if pyxxy is town

he potentially had tmi that syn not revealing the roles was due to lazyness rather than a flipless game (i said that i thought its that itt, while camilla theorized we're flipless, and scotty said he thought the same as me) - which is another reason to tr camilla due to her lack of tmi (i am gonna assume that syn told the wolves what kind of game we're playing at) - and while i did, as town, have the thought that ended up being real (that im framing as tmi) - its also possible scotty came to that conclusion due to being mafia so he knew

scotty's pushes and reads seem to align with the consensus of the town at all times

scotty's whole playstyle seems to align with the consensus of what's considered likeable and expected from a good samaritan villager. thats not inherently scummy but it might be for scotty. because i find this uncharacteristic of scotty, a lot. you dont seem to put merit in "too townie to be town" but to me it has some merit depending on the player its being applied to. for instance in that 1 game ive seen falcon wolf, a few months ago - he was polar opposite from this one. he hyper posted, alison, genuinely hyperposted, explained his reads, did everything properly. in every single town game ive seen from falcon he's acting the same way he's acting this game. its just consistent

i dont have any particular damning ammo to shoot at scotty, but im putting more merit in my reasons to townread other people than him

i also had the early game townread on scotty due to this tone. but. right now, im putting more merit in the townread on prince j that he wouldnt dip the game as w/w with porscha. the reasons i outlined for townreading falcon earlier - im liking them more. if pyxxy is town, there's a lot pointing to wilgy town too. so to me scotty just ends up likely mafia due to poe (the original meaning of the term poe - process of elimination)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:04 pm im gonna make the educated assumption that mafia figured out zenon was cop before day 2 ended

I still feel like we're assuming too much with this mindset.

There's a fair chance that it was a doc dodge being that you/Alison/Me were the likely doctor targets for last night while Zenon wasn't as while she was wolfread by multiple people both of us were still hard-shielding her.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:53 pm i do think the people pushing zenon yesterday are more likely to be town. u dont identify the cop as mafia and then push him. u certainly could, but most people wouldnt
Zenon is a she/her iirc
yeah, bilingual slip. i was thinking of the word "cop" there, that i referred as him. my language is gendered, and the word cop has the male gender
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:29 pm There's a fair chance that it was a doc dodge being that you/Alison/Me were the likely doctor targets for last night while Zenon wasn't as while she was wolfread by multiple people both of us were still hard-shielding her.
it could be a doc dodge and yes im assuming but it just feels right, to me
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:28 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:10 pm Do you have any concrete reasons for suspecting Scotty beyond "too townie to be town"?
his voting record is wolfsided especially if pyxxy is town

he potentially had tmi that syn not revealing the roles was due to lazyness rather than a flipless game (i said that i thought its that itt, while camilla theorized we're flipless, and scotty said he thought the same as me) - which is another reason to tr camilla due to her lack of tmi (i am gonna assume that syn told the wolves what kind of game we're playing at) - and while i did, as town, have the thought that ended up being real (that im framing as tmi) - its also possible scotty came to that conclusion due to being mafia so he knew

scotty's pushes and reads seem to align with the consensus of the town at all times

scotty's whole playstyle seems to align with the consensus of what's considered likeable and expected from a good samaritan villager. thats not inherently scummy but it might be for scotty. because i find this uncharacteristic of scotty, a lot. you dont seem to put merit in "too townie to be town" but to me it has some merit depending on the player its being applied to. for instance in that 1 game ive seen falcon wolf, a few months ago - he was polar opposite from this one. he hyper posted, alison, genuinely hyperposted, explained his reads, did everything properly. in every single town game ive seen from falcon he's acting the same way he's acting this game. its just consistent

i dont have any particular damning ammo to shoot at scotty, but im putting more merit in my reasons to townread other people than him

i also had the early game townread on scotty due to this tone. but. right now, im putting more merit in the townread on prince j that he wouldnt dip the game as w/w with porscha. the reasons i outlined for townreading falcon earlier - im liking them more. if pyxxy is town, there's a lot pointing to wilgy town too. so to me scotty just ends up likely mafia due to poe (the original meaning of the term poe - process of elimination)
How would the role thing work?

Would they have asked in wolfchat if Seanzie flipped VT just because Syn didn't clarify it?

The argument that they'd already know that Porscha was never the roleblocker is there but I don't follow this argument.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:22 pm Wilgy feels like he's paying attention.
when he sees this i feel like he's gonna quote this and say this exact thing:

:eye: :lips: :eye:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:33 pm How would the role thing work?

Would they have asked in wolfchat if Seanzie flipped VT just because Syn didn't clarify it?
im saying that i think its more likely that wolves were told that the game wasn't flipless. after asking in wolf chat, yeah
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

but yeah today will hopefully go well, a lot of opportunity for pushes to be made and stuff. hopefully everyone who's town picks up the pace a little and does well
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:26 pm

Why does mafia refrain from pushing their PR read? They can park on someone they know won't go over, go to sleep, and let town exe someone else while their hands are kept clean. Easy enough to move off Zenon and onto someone like Rondo if a mafia's life is in danger.
they certainly could, its just not something that i see often, depending on the player. i dont think that the players im making this read about - i dont think they're the archetype of wolf players to do that
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dont think scotty + falcon team makes sense

scotty just ends up on the cw of a wolf - again - thats a suicidal strat. its not a thing

wilgy and roxy make sense as wolves only with pyxxy imo. otherwise its an unnecessary bus that they don't even capitalize too much. and they feel alone, as alison likes to say. i e they're doing their own thing by themselves

obviously i have to be wrong at least on 1 townread (2 if im wrong that scotty is wolf)

scotty + pyxxy and scotty + jack team feels cozy to me, sensible

honestly pyxxy + jack team also makes sense and feels cozy

scotty + pyxxy
scotty + jack
pyxxy + jack
pyxxy + wilgy

these teams feel cozy to me
Alison

Post by Alison »

Maybe I'm wrong on pyxxy
Alison

Post by Alison »

Actually the angleshoot that scotty had tmi on the game not being flipless is intriguing... I totally assumed it was until I saw zenons flip
Alison

Post by Alison »

Do we have to consider camilla scum worlds if falcon is maf
Alison

Post by Alison »

Nah probably not seems troll... maybe in f5 or f3
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:00 pm Maybe I'm wrong on pyxxy
i would support pyxxy chop, i think if he flips town wilgy and roxy are clear. if he's mafia then they should be poe

id only be worried if scotty goes deep and there'd be nobody to push him after i die (if we chop pyxxy and he's town)

i dont think wolf falcon ever endgames here and wins

i acknowledge that this sentiment is a bit selfish of me - ie if we go with my suggestions, there is less room to catch other potential deep wolves at fx like alison camilla since then hypotethically id be offering to chop falcon - but i hope thats alright, im just sharing my reads, obviously everyone free to vote whoever they want, hopefully im not forceful as i dont like that : )
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think im still staying on falcon.

Rondo was town, POE (improves your reads since you have green check on a POE member - yourself) and adamant he was mafia

I think Rondo has decent reads

I was already sus of falcon

Knowing if d2 was V/V or W/V is important

Falcon just seems like the optimal path... the only counterargument is his reverse volume meta which can be broken like we saw with porscha's own volume meta
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:04 pm Do we have to consider camilla scum worlds if falcon is maf
honestly yeah i wouldnt be opposed - even before fx. i just think falcon is unlikely wolf in the first place for that to happen. im not seeing a lot of plausible falcon partners. camilla fits with him a lot. but camilla is also mega town to me, coincides with my stubborn gut feeling that falcon is town
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:57 pm i dont think scotty + falcon team makes sense

scotty just ends up on the cw of a wolf - again - thats a suicidal strat. its not a thing

wilgy and roxy make sense as wolves only with pyxxy imo. otherwise its an unnecessary bus that they don't even capitalize too much. and they feel alone, as alison likes to say. i e they're doing their own thing by themselves

obviously i have to be wrong at least on 1 townread (2 if im wrong that scotty is wolf)

scotty + pyxxy and scotty + jack team feels cozy to me, sensible

honestly pyxxy + jack team also makes sense and feels cozy

scotty + pyxxy
scotty + jack
pyxxy + jack
pyxxy + wilgy

these teams feel cozy to me
When it comes to Pyxxy I feel like the team would depend if he's the RB'er or not.

If he is then I don't think Scotty would pile on him over Porscha but if not then yeah. If the team's exactly Scotty/Porscha/Pyxxy then Scotty is always the RB'er.

If Pyxxy's the RB'er then Wilgy's equity raises but I don't think he's likely to be the RB'er since Porscha parked her vote on him d1.

If Pyxxy's V then I feel like Wilgy's just a villa and the team's something like 2 out of Jack/Falcon/Scott

Falcon/Scott makes sense if Scott's play is to hard-wolfside here since then he'd be in the CW to two wolf elims.

Only wildcard that it's in your team is Jack since his slot hasn't really done much for the game, but with Wilgy/Scott trying to push him then I feel like if he's a wolf then he's likely with Falcon or Pyxxy as it's kind of dumb for W!Wilgy/W!Scott to push them when they could get chopped when we had two easy MLs being the lead-wagon.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:05 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:00 pm Maybe I'm wrong on pyxxy
i would support pyxxy chop, i think if he flips town wilgy and roxy are clear. if he's mafia then they should be poe

id only be worried if scotty goes deep and there'd be nobody to push him after i die (if we chop pyxxy and he's town)

i dont think wolf falcon ever endgames here and wins

i acknowledge that this sentiment is a bit selfish of me - ie if we go with my suggestions, there is less room to catch other potential deep wolves at fx like alison camilla since then hypotethically id be offering to chop falcon - but i hope thats alright, im just sharing my reads, obviously everyone free to vote whoever they want, hopefully im not forceful as i dont like that : )
Doc on you tonight so you live 2 days to sell us on your scotty SR

I will take it seriously. I respect your reads
Alison

Post by Alison »

I want jack and roxy to come into the thread and talk. These 2 are who i'm most interested in hearing from
tutuu

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:07 pm Is there any good reason to SR my slot?

Nope. I am being wagoned by apathetic town (fitting I s'spose), and at least 1 scum IMO. My wagon does not feel pure. There are those voting me who have have not even engaged me or asked me a single question
I was thinking you were so in your normal town range but others pointed to your vote and then dipping out and it made me wonder if my initial read is/was correct.
voting falcon specifically for this line. You cant be afk all game then get pissed when people want to off lhf and mad that they havent asked you questions because you havent been around to ask questions. that circular logic has made me want to blast out of my fake apathy and turbo that slot for the sheer fucking hubris
this is quite ironic isnt it rondo :joy:
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:34 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:22 pm Wilgy feels like he's paying attention.
when he sees this i feel like he's gonna quote this and say this exact thing:

:eye: :lips: :eye:
:eye: 🫦 :eye:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 380
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sup?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:10 pm I want jack and roxy to come into the thread and talk. These 2 are who i'm most interested in hearing from
But you don’t listen to me.
When i tell you you have bad taste in video games
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [Pre-Game] Apathy Mafia

Syn wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:35 am player list

~Prince J~ / Jackofhearts2005
Alison
Camilla
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Porscha -- Dead -- Wolf
pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle -- Dead -- Town
Roxy
Scotty
Seanzie -- Dead -- Town
tutuu
Zenon

Syn

events

D1 Begins
D1 Ends, Porscha eliminated
N1 Ends, Seanzie killed
D2 Ends, RondoDimBuckle eliminated

vote tallies

day 1 vote tally

day 2 vote tally

Aww we done fucked up. Yeeted a wolf day one. Statistically bad for the town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:10 pm I want jack and roxy to come into the thread and talk. These 2 are who i'm most interested in hearing from
Well I specified you because your slot has produced literal 0 content the whole game and is only alive because of a sketchy angleshoot

I specified Roxy because she was repping strong confidence that Zenon/tutuu were mafia and Zenon just flipped cop with a probable green check on tutuu
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:04 pm when u think about it 75% of syndicate community members are mods and admins

so going with this line of thought, non-staff members are more rare. we are more exotic. rarer breed. ergo, we should be more respected, and we should be the one in charge. not you plebian lot

if you mods feel any frustration or anger while in mod chat, please, dont take that anger in mod chat, take it out in my dms. i am here to help you

i know that moderating can be stressful. if you ever need my help or empathy, please, reach out to me!
Mods make me so mad tbh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm
Well I specified you because your slot has produced literal 0 content the whole game and is only alive because of a sketchy angleshoot

I specified Roxy because she was repping strong confidence that Zenon/tutuu were mafia and Zenon just flipped cop with a probable green check on tutuu
That’s unfortunate. But good to know Tutuu is likely green checked so I don’t waste a bunch of time there.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:21 pm sean also very easy to read and also town

almost as easy to read as wilgy and falcon
I find Seanzie to be very easy to read and find as town. Up til this post he hasn't done anything that I would consider townie.

Explain your read.
Alison indicative given Seanzie had like 2 posts. Kinda townie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:01 pm

You read me dead wrong last game.
Also town indicative unless Seanzie was the one who flipped wolf in which case, this is super scummy.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:12 pm
Alison wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:55 pm

I find Seanzie to be very easy to read and find as town. Up til this post he hasn't done anything that I would consider townie.

Explain your read.
Alison indicative given Seanzie had like 2 posts. Kinda townie.
The funniest part is that it's now confirmed that tutuu is town and correctly found Seanzie
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh no he flipped town and I am smart to know so from like 3 posts.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:54 pm [VOTE: prince j] aubergine

welcome to the syndicate you little bitch
Rude tbh considering this is now me

Return to “Previous Heists”