Endgame pressure (dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 3
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 120

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Ricochet »

Not intent to do reads tonight. Road trip, tired, etc.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm I'd also be okay with Ricochet going over at this point. I think he could likely be a hit.
Shot in the dark, then, or any reasons?
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:01 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:50 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:41 am I truly adore hammers
[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Perish before f3 pls
Here.

Kk.

[VOTE: Rico] aubergine

Wolf on my wagon is this.
So I voted for "shitty reasons" -- in fact for you voting Roxy, unreasoned, right after her snap post -- therefore you'll also do the same?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 89

Post by fingersplints »

Yikes. I don’t like that my top two are at odds.

However if I learned anything from zenon I know they will bus and aggressively, so maybe if means nothing
Gro-oo-ovy
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

Why this game got me feeling like

You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:40 am @Thunal33 You're my strongest townlean. How are you reading Zenon? I haven't been a fan of some of her recent posts. I think her and Porscha is w/v and I wouldn't be surprised if she spewed Porscha town tbh
Also though I don't trust my ability to read her so... oomph
I townread Zenon coming into today, but I'm feeling less confident about that now. Her reads feel very safe today, like not scumreading anyone except Falcon who hasn't posted at all in her readslist. Her PoE felt safe yesterday as well (scumreading Splints) but then I was inclined to think her reads just landed that way, while now it's become more of a pattern. I still give weight to a couple of town points she had yesterday - like her trying to catch Rondo so early and avoiding past mistakes being a big part of her reads, and I at least agree on her latest Ricochet vote. I'd still put her at a townlean.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:47 am I want to give Roxy room to breathe and see how she solves without as much pressure. From her reaction I think she'll probably show her alignment better if she doesn't have the pressure on her.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Again, why give one player room to breathe but not another? Do you all really think eliminating every low poster solves the game?
It's not that Roxy is a low poster, it's that she was clearly frustrated about being suspected and didn't want to defend herself and I've found players like that are more readable when they're left alone for a bit.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:19 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:47 am I want to give Roxy room to breathe and see how she solves without as much pressure. From her reaction I think she'll probably show her alignment better if she doesn't have the pressure on her.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Again, why give one player room to breathe but not another? Do you all really think eliminating every low poster solves the game?
We’re far from there yet, but do you prefer an f5 phase with such inactives still in the mix? Do you get reads from no content and sheep votes?
I know Falcon enough to know he posts enough per day that he's readable in lylo.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

my unresearched POE, probably

splints - better impression of her defense of not being an intimidated player, but scroll back and don't get a sense of what she's looking into, both her non-falcon poe choices seem just players she was at odds with during certain debates (either defensive w. Zenon or on lynch principles with me)
falcon - placeholder for slackaward
Zenon - very chaotic and not familiar with the tell that she would issue strong town reads, but have this much trouble to issue wolf reads - is it towny tell, is it wolfy tell of her?
ShelterVet - always appears to have a moment of contribution, but then look back and the reads aren't that clear and just switched between two votes with thin-to-no substantiation
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:04 pm Not intent to do reads tonight. Road trip, tired, etc.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm I'd also be okay with Ricochet going over at this point. I think he could likely be a hit.

Perish before f3 pls
Here.

Kk.

So I voted for "shitty reasons" -- in fact for you voting Roxy, unreasoned, right after her snap post -- therefore you'll also do the same?
AtE isn't towny and I'm not gonna apologize for voting it.

You voting me for bad reasons and immediately bailing when my wagon gained traction is wolfy because I know I'm gonna flip town. You're scared to sit on me.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:07 pm Hmm, same only have so many miselims. Do we really want to waste them resolving spots who haven’t gotten into the game yet? Falcon isn’t some newb who we have to worry about. He’s one of the top players on this site. If he’s quite it’s RL reasons or some people just take a day or two to get into the game. I do. It seems like an easy elim to me. People are grasping at LHf
I know he's not a newb but he was a wolflean for me because him sheeping me on Lemon felt like he was avoiding accountability for his Lemon vote.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:04 pm Yikes. I don’t like that my top two are at odds.

However if I learned anything from zenon I know they will bus and aggressively, so maybe if means nothing
I will never bus in a 2 wolf set up.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:26 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:40 am @Thunal33 You're my strongest townlean. How are you reading Zenon? I haven't been a fan of some of her recent posts. I think her and Porscha is w/v and I wouldn't be surprised if she spewed Porscha town tbh
I townread Zenon coming into today, but I'm feeling less confident about that now. Her reads feel very safe today, like not scumreading anyone except Falcon who hasn't posted at all in her readslist. Her PoE felt safe yesterday as well (scumreading Splints) but then I was inclined to think her reads just landed that way, while now it's become more of a pattern. I still give weight to a couple of town points she had yesterday - like her trying to catch Rondo so early and avoiding past mistakes being a big part of her reads, and I at least agree on her latest Ricochet vote. I'd still put her at a townlean.
You've specced me you know I don't scum hunt I town hunt and this game is not giving me any thing so I'm just froze

Nothing I can do about that when I can't play my game.

ImageImage

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:36 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:04 pm Not intent to do reads tonight. Road trip, tired, etc.

Perish before f3 pls
Here.

Kk.

You voting me for bad reasons and immediately bailing when my wagon gained traction is wolfy because I know I'm gonna flip town. You're scared to sit on me.
There is no consistent likelihood of AtE being wolf and there were enough varied responses - from "yeah this is town" to "this needs a breather" - not to warrant an instant, unreasoned vote slap.

Gained what traction? It was just splints doing a vote-everyone thing.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:33 pm my unresearched POE, probably

splints - better impression of her defense of not being an intimidated player, but scroll back and don't get a sense of what she's looking into, both her non-falcon poe choices seem just players she was at odds with during certain debates (either defensive w. Zenon or on lynch principles with me)
Zenon - very chaotic and not familiar with the tell that she would issue strong town reads, but have this much trouble to issue wolf reads - is it towny tell, is it wolfy tell of her?
ShelterVet - always appears to have a moment of contribution, but then look back and the reads aren't that clear and just switched between two votes with thin-to-no substantiation
This is a weird Poe
Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Perish before f3 pls
This vote and the follow up back onto Falcon pinged me. Ricochet is using whether someone would be good alive in lylo as a big reason for voting today. I know I as scum sometimes tend to use one aspect of solving as a crutch (like in my last scum game, I heavily used NKA even though I don't usually do it much as town) and voting based on who he wants in lylo feels like a similar substitute to scumreading on whether the person's content comes from a wolf.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:45 pm

This is a weird Poe
Why? Two thirds of it (yourself not included) is also yours.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

This is a weird Poe
Before anyone asks the reason I find it weird is everyone of his suspicions is “xxxxx but xxxx” every one except falcon has a “but”
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

You asked while I was typing. I don’t like your use of but
It’s hedgey as all hell
Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:38 pm
You've specced me you know I don't scum hunt I town hunt and this game is not giving me any thing so I'm just froze

GTH if you had to give a PoE of 2 people, who would it be?
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:46 pm

Perish before f3 pls
This vote and the follow up back onto Falcon pinged me. Ricochet is using whether someone would be good alive in lylo as a big reason for voting today. I know I as scum sometimes tend to use one aspect of solving as a crutch (like in my last scum game, I heavily used NKA even though I don't usually do it much as town) and voting based on who he wants in lylo feels like a similar substitute to scumreading on whether the person's content comes from a wolf.
Timeline was Porscha asking for a buff wagon on Roxy (and for me to move on it, I think?), me asking for productive reads rather than closing in on hammer not even seven hours into the Day, and then Zenon above closing that in (if I would have moved, it would have been 4 votes already), not even with the clarification that she sanctioned Roxy's AtE.

Might be indeed projecting (too many?) not-ideal scenarios for fx's, but that line was just a reaction - and with the vague recollection that Zenon did in fact snapvote a town loss into a final phase endgame (that Secret Santa game or what-was-it-called? - and I cannot both ask for time to be productive in reads and votes and do final (?), definitive votes on late phase scenarios alone.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:48 pm

This is a weird Poe
Before anyone asks the reason I find it weird is everyone of his suspicions is “xxxxx but xxxx” every one except falcon has a “but”
The buts are the main concerns.
What but can I have to a player who has done nothing, except stinkvote once? The only but is yours on that topic - oh falcon sheeped and slacked, but he'll come around, you'll see.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:11 pm His issue is with her entrance to the game? Yes? I disagree that it’s not townie

She posted videos which is standard Rox. And @ me
We are friends so also not weird, but I don’t think a wolf Rox would @ me in her second post. We know each other well. She already has my attention. Why draw it to her further if she is a wolf? Makes no sense
This small observation that isn't really something the thread would take seriously but is something Splints might take seriously and use to read Roxy is somewhat towny.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:53 pm

Perish before f3 pls
Timeline was Porscha asking for a buff wagon on Roxy (and for me to move on it, I think?), me asking for productive reads rather than closing in on hammer not even seven hours into the Day, and then Zenon above closing that in (if I would have moved, it would have been 4 votes already), not even with the clarification that she sanctioned Roxy's AtE.

Might be indeed projecting (too many?) not-ideal scenarios for fx's, but that line was just a reaction - and with the vague recollection that Zenon did in fact snapvote a town loss into a final phase endgame (that Secret Santa game or what-was-it-called? - and I cannot both ask for time to be productive in reads and votes and do final (?), definitive votes on late phase scenarios alone.
What's a buff wagon? And did you actually scumread Zenon when you made that vote?
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:56 pm

This is a weird Poe
What but can I have to a player who has done nothing, except stinkvote once? The only but is yours on that topic - oh falcon sheeped and slacked, but he'll come around, you'll see.
Nope
Falcon didn’t get a “but”
What of everyone else except me and falcon. You still added the “but” there
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:02 pm

Perish before f3 pls

What's a buff wagon? And did you actually scumread Zenon when you made that vote?
There were two wagons with 2 votes each at that time, but Porscha seemed to want a bigger, buffer one.

Not a proper scumread, I suppose, just a sanction vote for unreasoned and unproductive wagon consolidation. Not something unlike myself, if you count even the stance on falcon. Would have found it even more indignant if it would have been the 4th or hammer vote on Roxy.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:05 pm

This is a weird Poe
Nope
What of everyone else? My reasonings are there.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:13 pm

This is a weird Poe
Nope
but…..
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:17 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:13 pm

This is a weird Poe
Nope
but…..
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:12 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:02 pm

Perish before f3 pls

There were two wagons with 2 votes each at that time, but Porscha seemed to want a bigger, buffer one.

Not a proper scumread, I suppose, just a sanction vote for unreasoned and unproductive wagon consolidation. Not something unlike myself, if you count even the stance on falcon. Would have found it even more indignant if it would have been the 4th or hammer vote on Roxy.
Lol I was wondering if it was a typo or some weird new term but that makes sense.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:43 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:43 pm There's a risk-reward aspect to Rondo's going after everyone. You stir things up early on but your bread crumbs are rotten croutons.

I remember Rondo's posts enough that going through them won't yield anything of substance.

Who is scared of the loud loose cannon? I know I am.
Err.
Can't manipulate that. I want people around I can manipulate when I'm mafia.
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:43 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:56 pm I still think Roxy is mafia.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Would like more a substantiative read on why "still" Roxy.
I don't have one. I have my perspective from Day 1 that hasn't changed. What would make you think I have a more profound assessment given that Roxy had not posted since I said that?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:11 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:55 pm I am eating the n1 kill for sure Epi
Do not be so sure.
Literally neither of you are dying
:meany:
Pretty sure the only reason you killed rondo was to troll me for that post huh?

:p
:feb:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

On Splints' "but" point - The splints and psv reads were a "x is towny but y is wolfy" kind of but, however the Zenon one is used differently since it's part of one statement. I don't think saying something is towny and something else is wolfy from the same player is necessarily wolfy, and in this case Ricochet had enough committal reads d1 that I don't think he's trying to avoid them.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:42 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:36 pm

Perish before f3 pls
Here.

Kk.

There is no consistent likelihood of AtE being wolf and there were enough varied responses - from "yeah this is town" to "this needs a breather" - not to warrant an instant, unreasoned vote slap.

Gained what traction? It was just splints doing a vote-everyone thing.
I hit top wagon buddy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Perish before f3 pls
Hey someone else sees it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:51 pm

Rico and

Fuck if I know

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:09 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:51 pm

Rico and

Fuck if I know
PSV maybe

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am
Players acting like they know me or my style. Saying I'm slank which sounds awful like moist.
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:42 pm I try to change my game style with each game I play whether town or bad.
Which is it? Do you have a style anybody can know or pretend to know, or do you really switch it up every time?
Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am
Epi is still mad bc last time he was bad I came him out on it not that anyone listened to me.
This is a game on the Internet and no money is involved. I don't get mad. I'm not twelve.

No one is asking you to defend anything. I made a very thin accusation against you Day 1, you called me flippant, voted me, and that's the extent of your contributions so far.

Regardless of your "style," I don't see a civilian here. That would be true if you were Emerson, Lake OR Palmer.

As for me, I've know you...

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*known

:sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:51 am In all seriousness Rox isn’t mafia. Her vs epi is likely t/t
She wouldn’t be reacting like this if she was mafia
This is well within Epi’s scum range, but his continued push feels genuine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:32 am [VOTE: epignosis] aubergine
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:32 am [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:33 am [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:33 am [VOTE: psv] aubergine
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:34 am [VOTE: rico] aubergine
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:35 am [VOTE: roxy] aubergine
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:35 am [VOTE: thunal] aubergine
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:36 am [VOTE: zenon] aubergine
fingersplints trying a little Roncocide action.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:11 pm His issue is with her entrance to the game? Yes? I disagree that it’s not townie

She posted videos which is standard Rox. And @ me
We are friends so also not weird, but I don’t think a wolf Rox would @ me in her second post. We know each other well. She already has my attention. Why draw it to her further if she is a wolf? Makes no sense
That's a very low bar to clear if you ask me.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Howdy, what have I missed?9
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
A game we never win

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:22 pm
A game we never win
Why? It's D2, don't be so glum chum
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

1. fingersplints and Roxy are the mafia and the former wants to talk me off of the latter.
2. fingersplints is that damn comfortable calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice. :shrug:

And number one still has the "calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice" bit, which is a bold strategy.

If number one is the case, that's damn funny coming from someone who is by many reports "scared of certain people in the thread."

If these two are bad, I think they kill me, not Rondo, since I'm going to tug at the Roxy bone all during Day 2.

So I'm not going to do that.

@Roxy Happy Sunday. Take Day 2 to do your thing. My vote is on you for now, but I'll look elsewhere.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:44 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:22 pm
A game we never win
Why? It's D2, don't be so glum chum
Hi Falcon. Can you give a few reads before you go?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

1. fingersplints and Roxy are the mafia and the former wants to talk me off of the latter.
2. fingersplints is that damn comfortable calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice. :shrug:

And number one still has the "calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice" bit, which is a bold strategy.

If number one is the case, that's damn funny coming from someone who is by many reports "scared of certain people in the thread."

If these two are bad, I think they kill me, not Rondo, since I'm going to tug at the Roxy bone all during Day 2.

@Roxy Happy Sunday. Take Day 2 to do your thing. My vote is on you for now, but I'll look elsewhere.
I don't see a Splints/Roxy team since I don't think Splints expects to convince anyone that Roxy is town with her reasoning.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

I don't see a Splints/Roxy team since I don't think Splints expects to convince anyone that Roxy is town with her reasoning.
If splints doesn't expect to do that, then why does she bother?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon is a good lynch in a vacuum, but I don't think he's mafia.

Return to “Previous Hustles”