Total votes: 6
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Please stop trying to kill an obv town.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:34 pm Please stop trying to kill an obv town.
Oh my lanta, why would you even care when I'm getting buried?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Why does Town Neon plead w/ Maf falcon to not kill obv town?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cause I'm not convinced you're mafia. I don't really scum hunt.

I am convinced Tutuu is obv town though

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Prince

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@RondoDimBuckle Why tutuu?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Eh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Alison

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: vc manipulate ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

The fact that the competing wagon to the LL is a 3-man wagon on the player who was one of the primary pushers behind Porscha and who made her shutdown in pressure is a huge kekw moment.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Also Idt Zenon's defense of Mac in Holes is equivalent to her defense of Porscha in this game.

"❤️ uwu.

But seriously I don't think I've ever seen wolf Mac play like this. He was disjointed in his reads in Mafia Misplay but he was aggressive and loud and trying to get Sabi deep.

Here he feels lost confused and disjointed. He feels low WiM but not wolfy.

I want to help Mac get his WiM back because I was kind of following along with his wagon structure posts and I know how stronk he can be and I think misexeing low WiM Mac d2 is game losing."

Her defense of Mac there felt extremely wishy-washy like she didn't want to commit to the defense but still say that he's just null rather than wolfy, which is a huge partner tell FMPoV as wolves trying to defend each other tend to soft-defense their partners while in this game she was basically screaming that Porscha was town which showed more conviction.

I still think that she's more likely than not an incorrect villager being that it feels like she actually believes in her reads this game.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:42 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:46 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

i dont feel it in my gut that he will flip wolf but i suppose i'll vote with alison and zenon
why would you vote someone you do not feel is wolf?
Didn’t you vote someone you didn’t feel was wolf?
When?
Oh I just backchecked- my bad, you didn’t vote for Camilla, but were willing to, even though you didn’t think she was wolf.

In any case, reading through your iso- unless my calculations were correct- you voted for Porscha as the tying vote and tried to get a bunch of people to vote on wagons which is a real +town move. The ONLY reason you’d be bad in this capacity is if your partner pyxxy is the role blocker, which others have also deduced.

You should not be voted today.
If Pyxxy is the RB'er then I'd nuke Wilgy/Roxy.

Thing is I kinda don't think this theory is likely since Porscha tried to shift the wagon onto him and he was fairly reluctant in pushing Porscha where if he were the RB'er then he'd have bussing privileges as having your roleblocker die d1 in a setup with a cop and a doctor is pretty much GG.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:42 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:46 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

i dont feel it in my gut that he will flip wolf but i suppose i'll vote with alison and zenon
why would you vote someone you do not feel is wolf?
Didn’t you vote someone you didn’t feel was wolf?
When?
Oh I just backchecked- my bad, you didn’t vote for Camilla, but were willing to, even though you didn’t think she was wolf.

In any case, reading through your iso- unless my calculations were correct- you voted for Porscha as the tying vote and tried to get a bunch of people to vote on wagons which is a real +town move. The ONLY reason you’d be bad in this capacity is if your partner pyxxy is the role blocker, which others have also deduced.

You should not be voted today.
If Pyxxy is the RB'er then I'd nuke Wilgy/Roxy.

Thing is I kinda don't think this theory is likely since Porscha tried to shift the wagon onto him and he was fairly reluctant in pushing Porscha where if he were the RB'er then he'd have bussing privileges as having your roleblocker die d1 in a setup with a cop and a doctor is pretty much GG.
I’m not so sure about this theory either

However, I didn’t get the impression that Porscha was looking to sway the thread towards pyxxy
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:50 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
Your VA/difference checks here without context make it look like you looked up some stuff, but you’re asking about Porscha specifically talking about pyxxy. Why?
Because I read this post below as Porscha trying to get out of voting Pyxxy by suggesting more lhf options. Figured if someone shared their thoughts regarding this, someone else would solve it for me.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
That's all you get out of me for now. You all really don't know how to read the essay prompts. Well, except Pyxxy. Good job Pyxxy...

Or maybe we are apathetic to the word apathy? Perhaps that's it?
I thought that it kind of doesn't sound W/W-y?

It's a bit of a stretch but when wolves push each other they generally try to give a reasoning to make it look more unaligned while here it's just Porscha going "well, Pyxxy isn't doing nothing so let's push him."
Aye, but they went out of their way to offer alternatives... WHILE forgetting someone...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

The Alison wagon seems gross, but meh.

Falcon wagon just seems bad. I don't think this is wolf Falcon.
Since scooby doo, the Falcon read has changed somewhat. W Falcon hides and I don't think they are doing that so far.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

Whatever, I trust you goons to do what's needed. I shouldn't be bothered.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

i dont know who to vote. i really dont feel like its falcon

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine ill just sheep someone at eod
☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:22 pm Also Idt Zenon's defense of Mac in Holes is equivalent to her defense of Porscha in this game.

"❤️ uwu.

But seriously I don't think I've ever seen wolf Mac play like this. He was disjointed in his reads in Mafia Misplay but he was aggressive and loud and trying to get Sabi deep.

Here he feels lost confused and disjointed. He feels low WiM but not wolfy.

I want to help Mac get his WiM back because I was kind of following along with his wagon structure posts and I know how stronk he can be and I think misexeing low WiM Mac d2 is game losing."

Her defense of Mac there felt extremely wishy-washy like she didn't want to commit to the defense but still say that he's just null rather than wolfy, which is a huge partner tell FMPoV as wolves trying to defend each other tend to soft-defense their partners while in this game she was basically screaming that Porscha was town which showed more conviction.

I still think that she's more likely than not an incorrect villager being that it feels like she actually believes in her reads this game.
This is actually an extremely good read of my play that game but I already know your a good player lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I volunteer as tribute

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Unvote

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:51 pm i dont know who to vote. i really dont feel like its falcon

I think rather than wolfhunting the ideal way to approach this game is to townhunt and then kill the people who are the least towny, tbh.

Most of my PoE are kind of just phoning the game in so I'm not really getting much wolfpings from anyone.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hey that's my strategy

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:01 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:51 pm i dont know who to vote. i really dont feel like its falcon

I think rather than wolfhunting the ideal way to approach this game is to townhunt and then kill the people who are the least towny, tbh.

Most of my PoE are kind of just phoning the game in so I'm not really getting much wolfpings from anyone.
im finding reasons to townread everyone so its hard. i need to decide which reasons i have to townread someone are the least good. but that might not even be a good strategy. sometimes you find correct reads for dumb reasons. wolves try to play logical and be townread in a logical way. but then if you purposefully go illogical / abstract in ur decision making of which towrneads to keep and to discard - that can also be dangerous / double edged sword. u can overthink and outplay urself
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if prince j is mafia he ditched the game despite randing mafia with the friend that invited him here as she was getting chopped d1. they'd have discord server where she could ping him. odd

if alison is mafia she started off townreading her teammate, then sheeped me and changed her read and voteparked her and killed her. she wasn't under pressure herself, noone scumread her. odd

if camilla is mafia she sat by d1 and watched her teammate die. yes she was sick but. she came in guns blazing d2, solved a fuck ton, started pushing for a player that was on the wolf wagon, most likely town if camilla is mafia (roxy). odd

if wilgy is mafia he sheeped on getting his teammate killed and then went back to being afk, not getting any cred. odd

if falcon is mafia he's emulating his town meta of low posting despite knowing how that gets him chopped every game. last wolf game he showed a preference to hyper post. although he did get vigged still so it didn't save him. i dunno. odd

if pyxxy is mafia ... i dunno. i dont think it would be odd as i find pyxxy's wolf range big, but a lot of my townreads that i trust the accuracy of are townreading pyxxy

if rondo is mafia -

im tired, i couldnt finish pyxxy, let alone other players. dont even wanna continue. ill just post it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alison is the one i trust the most, the only one that i am confident i can get a good read on due to ton of experience with her + her vote on the wolf. plus i trust her read accuracy generally. so ill probably give her my vote. but not now i dont wanna artificially help make a wagon i dont believe in myself. i dont think it ends up being good although i know that's not a take that would be agreed upon generally
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:32 pm if prince j is mafia he ditched the game despite randing mafia with the friend that invited him here as she was getting chopped d1. they'd have discord server where she could ping him. odd

if alison is mafia she started off townreading her teammate, then sheeped me and changed her read and voteparked her and killed her. she wasn't under pressure herself, noone scumread her. odd

if camilla is mafia she sat by d1 and watched her teammate die. yes she was sick but. she came in guns blazing d2, solved a fuck ton, started pushing for a player that was on the wolf wagon, most likely town if camilla is mafia (roxy). odd

if wilgy is mafia he sheeped on getting his teammate killed and then went back to being afk, not getting any cred. odd

if falcon is mafia he's emulating his town meta of low posting despite knowing how that gets him chopped every game. last wolf game he showed a preference to hyper post. although he did get vigged still so it didn't save him. i dunno. odd

if pyxxy is mafia ... i dunno. i dont think it would be odd as i find pyxxy's wolf range big, but a lot of my townreads that i trust the accuracy of are townreading pyxxy

if rondo is mafia -

im tired, i couldnt finish pyxxy, let alone other players. dont even wanna continue. ill just post it
I think the worse reasons are with J and Falcon here, tbh.

Falcon finished a wolfgame recently where he kind of did roughly the same thing where he only had one wolfread as in PSV and then OMGUS'd when he got pushed. Thing is I'm less certain of him as I feel like tonally he's less dry and I see a less rigidity in his read on you than I saw when it came to his read on PSV where he seems to be taking more of what's happening in the thread into account.

I don't think J's absence was done out of lack of interest as he tends to disappear for extended periods of time due to his schedule. I kind of wish he'd be in the thread more often but yeah.

I really doubt Alison hardbusses a partner early like this, especially after initially townreading her when Porscha wasn't getting any heat.

Wilgy is an eh, but the way he's been treating this game feels kind of like how Dennis did it in summer where he felt lazy-ish but honest.

Rondo is... I just feel like today he's been too in-your-face to be a wolf, tbh.

Pyxxy could be, but eh.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Fine

[VOTE: prince j] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Maybe if we all say Prince J three times while holding a candle and looking into a bathroom mirror in the dark, he’ll come out to play
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Camilla i like u
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 pm Maybe if we all say Prince J three times while holding a candle and looking into a bathroom mirror in the dark, he’ll come out to play
Prince J

Prince J

Prince J
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

The special ability to yell at people in all caps LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALISON
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 pm Maybe if we all say Prince J three times while holding a candle and looking into a bathroom mirror in the dark, he’ll come out to play
Prince J

Prince J

Prince J
Unleash your secret killer move !
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@~Prince J~ WAKE THE HELL UP AND COME POST YOU LITTLE FISH NUGGET OR ELSE I'LL DUNK ON YOU SO HARD THAT EVEN YOUR GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY BASKETBALL FROM THE PTSD I'LL GIVE YOU!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@~Prince J~ get ur ass back in here you
LITTLE
BITCH
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:07 am @~Prince J~ WAKE THE HELL UP AND COME POST YOU LITTLE FISH NUGGET OR ELSE I'LL DUNK ON YOU SO HARD THAT EVEN YOUR GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY BASKETBALL FROM THE PTSD I'LL GIVE YOU!
So cute 🥰
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

me and camilla (she isnt that enthusiastic about it but she's tolerating me)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:13 am Image

me and camilla (she isnt that enthusiastic about it but she's tolerating me)
I'm frankly just tired.

My dog had diarrhea and I had to clean up my entire house because the idiot decided that it'd be fun to splash in his own shit and then run around the house during an online meeting I had as I'm currently working on a team project.

I should be in bed rn, tbh.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:18 am I'm frankly just tired.

My dog had diarrhea and I had to clean up my entire house because the idiot decided that it'd be fun to splash in his own shit and then run around the house during an online meeting I had as I'm currently working on a team project.

I should be in bed rn, tbh.
awwww huggggg

Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 pm .......D1.......poll.......

.......atm.......my solve.......is.....................scotty+tutuu.......

..............I.......await.....................Scotty
What makes you think it's Scotty?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm tired and sick and distracted for IRL reasons so I won't post by post react but my general sentiment upon reading is that people are putting on tinfoil hats way too quickly after a d1 pelt

Porscha was caught early and went down without a fight. She complained about afks. The mafia team is prolly not in control and likely have at least one if not two passive players in it.

Everyone has different views on who to trust but thats fine. Just look at the people with no compelling reasons to trust them and play a straight poe game. Wagoning people like tutuu is trolling hard
Alison

Post by Alison »

Falcon and rondo have no reason to be trusted

Prince J has the "porscha would have pinged him to play in wolf chat" but maybe he was genuinely busy IRL and couldnt regardless

Just kill in one of these ig
Alison

Post by Alison »

I started off suspecting zenon but dont think shes the right kill d2, even if shes mafia shes townsiding right now and has a partner to be caught

roxy is bleeding town even if her reads/playstyle are questionable
Alison

Post by Alison »

It could be wilgy. Maybe he just didnt take credit for the bus because he was genuinely afk and didnt feel like playing
Alison

Post by Alison »

I still think pyxxy is townie
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

alright cool

falcon/rondo/prince J > wilgy it is
tutuu

Post by tutuu »