Mod/Host/Spec/Other
67%

Total votes: 6
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:17 pm whether Prince J minded or not is beside the point imo.
i dont think its beside the point, it was between him and i, he is a friend of a friend of a friend, i knew that he's young-ish, similar to my age, i knew he'd be cool with it, and he seems to like me. u hate it, but we seem to like joking between ourselves like that. as u said - generational difference, i agree with that, so let us be 🤷
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

i dont feel it in my gut that he will flip wolf but i suppose i'll vote with alison and zenon
why would you vote someone you do not feel is wolf?
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:30 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:42 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:40 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:30 pm @zenon - I am sorry if anyone needs to *reset* their world view it would be you

My vote as of now will go to you or Tutuu
Why would I have to reset my world view

I know my alignment and I'm right about Tutuu the posting is so egregiously towny that I actually don't understand how anyone can sit here and try to push her in good faith
why would I reset my world view? I know my alignment and I helped elim a townie that others wanted to keep.

how can anyone sit here and try and push me in good faith?
Because you are wrong Roxy. You are trying to kill fucking townies Roxy. That's why m
you were wrong D 1 imo. Trying to actively save a baddie. You were wrong I am sorry but maybe take a reread of Day 1 would help your world view.
I do not know if you are Town or if TuTuu is town but you played against the town yesterday.
I didn't play against the fucking town. I played for my reads like I'm doing here. Don't tell me to go reread the game when you don't even have the right reads and are clogging this thread attacking townies and trying to push them.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

.......what.......I'm.......struggling.......with............................besides.......the gimmick.......

.......Scotty.......Tutuu.......Zenon.......Camilla.......

.......all.......share..............the same..............worldview..............that D1..............was SvS.......

..............so.......who's..............foolling..............who?.......
☆Princess Abigail☆

I literally don't think D1 is S v S and have explicitly stated that

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:26 pm

i dont feel it in my gut that he will flip wolf but i suppose i'll vote with alison and zenon
im choosing to trust alison and zenon atm
☆Princess Abigail☆

Love you too Tutuu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Don't trust anything I'm not extremely over confident on though. Don't trust my falc read. Trust my Tutuu read.

Trusting Alison probs OK for now though

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:25 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:17 pm whether Prince J minded or not is beside the point imo.
i dont think its beside the point, it was between him and i, he is a friend of a friend of a friend, i knew that he's young-ish, similar to my age, i knew he'd be cool with it, and he seems to like me. u hate it, but we seem to like joking between ourselves like that. as u said - generational difference, i agree with that, so let us be 🤷
I wish that when you quoted me you wouldn't take out the context like you did here. You completely disregarded my reasons for not wanting it to happen.
Yes:

;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why are we still talking about something that is not game related and doesn't matter?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:28 pm I literally don't think D1 is S v S and have explicitly stated that
.......hey

sorry

that's my bad
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:27 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:30 pm @zenon - I am sorry if anyone needs to *reset* their world view it would be you

I know my alignment and I'm right about Tutuu the posting is so egregiously towny that I actually don't understand how anyone can sit here and try to push her in good faith
why would I reset my world view? I know my alignment and I helped elim a townie that others wanted to keep.

Because you are wrong Roxy. You are trying to kill fucking townies Roxy. That's why m
you were wrong D 1 imo. Trying to actively save a baddie. You were wrong I am sorry but maybe take a reread of Day 1 would help your world view.
I do not know if you are Town or if TuTuu is town but you played against the town yesterday.
I didn't play against the fucking town. I played for my reads like I'm doing here. Don't tell me to go reread the game when you don't even have the right reads and are clogging this thread attacking townies and trying to push them.
but I do not think you are town bc of your play yesterday actively trying to save a teammate. So Imma gonna push you, I am sorry.
;)
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:12 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:54 am Had to get my Morse code translator set up to read pyxxy’s iso
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:30 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

..............find me
.......sorry..............lost..............the plot..............for a second..............

.......so..............Zenon..............find me..............or don't..............I'll..............be fine..............I guess.......or not..............shrug

..............but..............you're..............acting............................weird..............

.......no townreads..............except..............Holes..............mafia..............esque.....................defense..............of Porscha..............

.....................hard..............defending.....................afk.......townies..............is.......my brand..............thank you.....................eh..............well.....................the more..............the merrier
Critical of zenon for emulating behavior exhibited in Holes Mafia where bad zenon defended a town. In this case, Porscha is not town.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:43 pm .......honestly..............zenon..............tutuu..............+1..............shrug

..............if I'm right..............you all..............owe me..............snacks.......

..............the way.......tutuu..............brought up..............my gimmick..............specifically..............to Zenon.....................mega pinged.......

.......especially..............when..............that game..............was.....................gimmick city..............and enforced..............not chosen..............

.......the.......real.......answer..............is..............first game..............here.......on TS..............I gimmicked.......

but..............ah..............you..............didn't know that..............did you..............tutuu..............

.......but..............I'll..............stop here..............and wait..............for anyone..............to respond.......

if..............I die..............I die..............and..............that's okay.......
15 min before eod
Tinfoiling tutuu and zenon are partners, while ignoring the Porscha wagon, and apathetically ‘ok’ dying
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:50 pm ..............hm..............okay..............yes.......sorry..............you're catching up..............

I..............just..............want..............what..............anyone.......wants

..............why..............you haven't..............provided..............a wagon..............suggestion..............at all

..............why..............I'm scummy..............at all

.......your.......posts..............are just..............Porscha town!..............don't kill..............never.......pyxxy scum

.....................surely..............I.......cannot..............be..............your biggest..............scumread

.......surely........................................................
10 min left, still trying to peddle zenon
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:53 pm .......okay..............I'll..............let it..............rand..............then.......
Noted
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
Not clear why mafia would ever shoot here since pyxxy hasn’t expressed a suspicion of Porscha- if only for D1 wagonomics??
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
.......for.......legal.......reasons..............vice versa..............either rand..............is..............a town clear..............unless..............SvS..............which..............I.......have..............this bridge..............to..............sell you.......
ah, ok. Don’t know why this would be a town clear. Sounds…………..to…………..me like………..scum setting up……….sigh…….the……………eventual flip.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:59 pm ..........................................sigh

.......y'all suck..............wagon zenon and tutuu.....................thx

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Noted. Did not let it rand.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Nothing pyxxy has done in this game exudes town. Energy wise? Meh, gimmicky, AI. That end of day was pretty lackluster, but also comprises a good chunk of his posts it feels like, trying to latch onto zenon/tutuu. It didn’t seem like pyxxy really wanted Porscha to go over, but it also felt like he didn’t want to go over, as witnessed by his admittance that he would let it rand, then self pres. I think he’s probably the role blocker
"Critical of zenon for emulating behavior exhibited in Holes Mafia where bad zenon defended a town. In this case, Porscha is not town."

.......Wrong.

.......Zenon.......defended..............scummate.......Mac.............................sir

.......for your..............reading..............pleasure.......
Zenon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:14 pm I... honestly don't think Mac is a hit here.

I think Dennis and FS are always better options.

I think that I can't personally view FS for a myriad of reasons chief amongst them not being allowed to move lol
Zenon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:40 pm ❤️ uwu.

But seriously I don't think I've ever seen wolf Mac play like this. He was disjointed in his reads in Mafia Misplay but he was aggressive and loud and trying to get Sabi deep.

Here he feels lost confused and disjointed. He feels low WiM but not wolfy.

I want to help Mac get his WiM back because I was kind of following along with his wagon structure posts and I know how stronk he can be and I think misexeing low WiM Mac d2 is game losing.
"Tinfoiling tutuu and zenon are partners, while ignoring the Porscha wagon, and apathetically ‘ok’ dying"

.......I.......apologize..............for..............voting scum.......my bad..............won't..............happen..............again.......

Can I have the link to Holes Mafia?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:33 pm Why are we still talking about something that is not game related and doesn't matter?
it obv matters as it keeps getting brought up so I respond accordingly. :hug:
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......D1.......poll.......

.......atm.......my solve.......is.....................scotty+tutuu.......

..............I.......await.....................Scotty
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:34 pm

but I do not think you are town bc of your play yesterday actively trying to save a teammate. So Imma gonna push you, I am sorry.
Aside from one game. (Holes). Where I was very very actively not interested or invested at all.

Show me one time. That I have ever treated a teammate like Porscha.

Cause I can show you several examples of me doing this exact thing as town.

I'll wait. This ain't it and you have enough experience with me to know that. So are you doing this intentionally as wolf or just cause you are subconsciously annoyed I would push you as town.

I dunno.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:54 am Had to get my Morse code translator set up to read pyxxy’s iso

..............find me
.......sorry..............lost..............the plot..............for a second..............

.......so..............Zenon..............find me..............or don't..............I'll..............be fine..............I guess.......or not..............shrug

..............but..............you're..............acting............................weird..............

.......no townreads..............except..............Holes..............mafia..............esque.....................defense..............of Porscha..............

.....................hard..............defending.....................afk.......townies..............is.......my brand..............thank you.....................eh..............well.....................the more..............the merrier
Critical of zenon for emulating behavior exhibited in Holes Mafia where bad zenon defended a town. In this case, Porscha is not town.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:43 pm .......honestly..............zenon..............tutuu..............+1..............shrug

..............if I'm right..............you all..............owe me..............snacks.......

..............the way.......tutuu..............brought up..............my gimmick..............specifically..............to Zenon.....................mega pinged.......

.......especially..............when..............that game..............was.....................gimmick city..............and enforced..............not chosen..............

.......the.......real.......answer..............is..............first game..............here.......on TS..............I gimmicked.......

but..............ah..............you..............didn't know that..............did you..............tutuu..............

.......but..............I'll..............stop here..............and wait..............for anyone..............to respond.......

if..............I die..............I die..............and..............that's okay.......
15 min before eod
Tinfoiling tutuu and zenon are partners, while ignoring the Porscha wagon, and apathetically ‘ok’ dying
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:50 pm ..............hm..............okay..............yes.......sorry..............you're catching up..............

I..............just..............want..............what..............anyone.......wants

..............why..............you haven't..............provided..............a wagon..............suggestion..............at all

.......your.......posts..............are just..............Porscha town!..............don't kill..............never.......pyxxy scum

.....................surely..............I.......cannot..............be..............your biggest..............scumread

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:53 pm .......okay..............I'll..............let it..............rand..............then.......
Noted
Not clear why mafia would ever shoot here since pyxxy hasn’t expressed a suspicion of Porscha- if only for D1 wagonomics??
.......for.......legal.......reasons..............vice versa..............either rand..............is..............a town clear..............unless..............SvS..............which..............I.......have..............this bridge..............to..............sell you.......
ah, ok. Don’t know why this would be a town clear. Sounds…………..to…………..me like………..scum setting up……….sigh…….the……………eventual flip.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:59 pm ..........................................sigh

Nothing pyxxy has done in this game exudes town. Energy wise? Meh, gimmicky, AI. That end of day was pretty lackluster, but also comprises a good chunk of his posts it feels like, trying to latch onto zenon/tutuu. It didn’t seem like pyxxy really wanted Porscha to go over, but it also felt like he didn’t want to go over, as witnessed by his admittance that he would let it rand, then self pres. I think he’s probably the role blocker
"Critical of zenon for emulating behavior exhibited in Holes Mafia where bad zenon defended a town. In this case, Porscha is not town."

.......Wrong.

.......Zenon.......defended..............scummate.......Mac.............................sir

Zenon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:14 pm I... honestly don't think Mac is a hit here.

I think that I can't personally view FS for a myriad of reasons chief amongst them not being allowed to move lol

But seriously I don't think I've ever seen wolf Mac play like this. He was disjointed in his reads in Mafia Misplay but he was aggressive and loud and trying to get Sabi deep.

I want to help Mac get his WiM back because I was kind of following along with his wagon structure posts and I know how stronk he can be and I think misexeing low WiM Mac d2 is game losing.
"Tinfoiling tutuu and zenon are partners, while ignoring the Porscha wagon, and apathetically ‘ok’ dying"

.......I.......apologize..............for..............voting scum.......my bad..............won't..............happen..............again.......

viewtopic.php?p=1007740#p1007740

.......link.......goes.......to..............relevant..............section.......
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:33 pm Why are we still talking about something that is not game related and doesn't matter?
it obv matters as it keeps getting brought up so I respond accordingly. :hug:
No. It really doesn't. It needs to fucking die and get buried 6 feet under.

It is so unbelievably useless PJ doesn't care. It's not AI. It doesn't need to be a discussion here.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 pm .......D1.......poll.......

This solve is excessively bad please stop trying to kill a super obvious town player. Thank you.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......consider.......tutuu.......instead?

..............I'm..............hesitant..............to............................pocket.......you..............again..............so soon............................but.....................

.......zenon..............often..............has..............strong reads..............no surprise..............if..............occasionally wrong..............

..............no.......surprise..............if..............she gets..............targeted..............by..............knowledgeable.......mafia..............looking for..............a pocket.......
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:39 pm

..............find me

15 min before eod

Noted

.......Wrong.

.......link.......goes.......to..............relevant..............section.......
Let's talk about this game and the phenomena of context.

Okay. Pretty sure we released maf chat this game.

That mafia chat includes me openly admiring I just wasn't in the head space for mafia at the time and I should've subbed out but what it also includes is all the context you need for why this game is an outlier for me and not the game you should use to consistently try to paint my meta.

In this game. Mac who is the player I respect more than any other. Asked me and Robyn to vote as a block with him and hard defend him because we did that in a game once me him and Illwei and rolled town.

So I was put out of my comfort zone trying to do the play he wanted. However also because of how little I actually like wanted to be there I was also barely able to muster anything believable at all so it was a hard throw by me and I should've just subbed it

One day I will break my meta but I'm extremely uncomfortable doing it and last time this game was used against me I think it was by pyxxy to try to misexe me in a game so like lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:44 pm

.......consider.......tutuu.......instead?

..............I'm..............hesitant..............to............................pocket.......you..............again..............so soon............................but.....................

.......zenon..............often..............has..............strong reads..............no surprise..............if..............occasionally wrong..............

..............no.......surprise..............if..............she gets..............targeted..............by..............knowledgeable.......mafia..............looking for..............a pocket.......
So like maybe DON'T kill Tutuu.

In fact if you want to kill Tutuu I wanna die first. Kay.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:40 pm

This solve is excessively bad please stop trying to kill a super obvious town player. Thank you.
.......which one.......is..............super obvious.......and.......which one..............is.......just..............regular obvious?.......
☆Princess Abigail☆

Tutuu is super obv and scotty is also less super obv but town kk

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy what do u think about me convincing alison to vote porscha while she was still operating under her old perceived meta and had her as town?

also pyxxy didnt you yourself not want to kill porscha and was looking for alternatives, only self-pressing at the end? can u blame me for not voting porscha, you didnt think shes mafia either, no? @pyxxy

im operating under the assumption that ur scumreading me for d1
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:47 pm Tutuu is super obv and scotty is also less super obv but town kk
.......ty

.......ttyl

.......heads up.......that.......I.......may miss.......EOD.......
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:49 pm pyxxy what do u think about me convincing alison to vote porscha while she was still operating under her old perceived meta and had her as town?

also pyxxy didnt you yourself not want to kill porscha and was looking for alternatives, only self-pressing at the end? can u blame me for not voting porscha, you didnt think shes mafia either, no? @pyxxy

This isn't getting enough attention btw

I have no doubt that wolfs are pushing the Tutuu is sus narrative just not sure who is wolfy

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:49 pm pyxxy what do u think about me convincing alison to vote porscha while she was still operating under her old perceived meta and had her as town?

.......sometimes.......I.......get.......found..............by being wrong..............not right.......

............................ok ur fine

.......I.......continue.......to.......await..............Scotty.......
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Didn’t you vote someone you didn’t feel was wolf?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:27 pm .......what.......I'm.......struggling.......with............................besides.......the gimmick.......

.......Scotty.......Tutuu.......Zenon.......Camilla.......

.......all.......share..............the same..............worldview..............that D1..............was SvS.......

..............so.......who's..............foolling..............who?.......
You forgot Rondo

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:33 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:28 pm I literally don't think D1 is S v S and have explicitly stated that
.......hey

sorry

that's my bad
But I dunno about you, but I feel more energized and productive when my back feels against the wall

Is there still at least one wolf in tutuu/zenon for you?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh…interesting

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:39 pm

..............find me

15 min before eod

Noted

.......Wrong.

If we’re using Holes as an example of Zenon’s guilt, this is tonally a different game entirely. Yes, she defended her teammate there, but in the larger scope of posts, the way she went about the solve feels totally different. Here, she is organically solving.

Now, zenon can evolve playstyle, so I don’t even use either argument as a litmus test of guilt in this capacity. I just think tonally she feels different. Could be wrong, but I feel ok about her

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:57 pm

.......sometimes.......I.......get.......found..............by being wrong..............not right.......

............................ok ur fine

.......I.......continue.......to.......await..............Scotty.......
Waiting for me like that meter maid waited for his clock to turn 2:59 so he could issue a ticket of JuStIcE at exactly 3p

Sorry, what are you waiting for exactly?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Caught up on falcon’s Iso. Took 36 seconds.

Nothing there lends itself to town points. His biggest contribution was asking the question ‘if tutuu is so town, why is she not dead’? Which in actuality is a nothing-burger whataboutism.

I think Seanzie died because of his conviction that Porscha was bad. Full stop. He was just town. Other people can die later.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Because why not

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

For the record, I think the only way tutuu or Zenon are bad is if they’re both bad. Which is quite entirely possible, but not an avenue im even going to walk down because it’s got 4 houses and it’s about to be upgraded to a hotel and I can’t afford that shit

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:46 pm

When?
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:46 pm

When?
Oh I just backchecked- my bad, you didn’t vote for Camilla, but were willing to, even though you didn’t think she was wolf.

In any case, reading through your iso- unless my calculations were correct- you voted for Porscha as the tying vote and tried to get a bunch of people to vote on wagons which is a real +town move. The ONLY reason you’d be bad in this capacity is if your partner pyxxy is the role blocker, which others have also deduced.

You should not be voted today.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:10 pm For the record, I think the only way tutuu or Zenon are bad is if they’re both bad. Which is quite entirely possible, but not an avenue im even going to walk down because it’s got 4 houses and it’s about to be upgraded to a hotel and I can’t afford that shit
Scotty I fucking love you lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The analogy made me die

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:10 pm For the record, I think the only way tutuu or Zenon are bad is if they’re both bad. Which is quite entirely possible, but not an avenue im even going to walk down because it’s got 4 houses and it’s about to be upgraded to a hotel and I can’t afford that shit
.......damn..............he's............................spittin'.......

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 am Scotty finally [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
.......what.......was.......my..............scum..............agenda..............D1?.......and how.......did.......it.......go..............so wrong?.......
Self vote, question pointless
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:43 pm Alison
Camilla
DrWilgy
Roxy
Scotty
Zenon
~Prince J~

RondoDimBuckle
falcon45ca
pyxxy
Where's Rondo town? Bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: pj ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:49 pm The analogy made me die
gone too soon

☆Princess Abigail☆

*ghostly form appears behind you*

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

5 votes eh?

Voting town is lame, and I highly doubt my wagon is pure
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Yeah, I don't see Aliso/tutuu/neon not containing a wolf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

If it does its Alison

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”