Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:13 pm pg 3 alone,

I don't think it's Zenon/Tutuu

Like that'd be wild atm.
You got any of that...tmi
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:26 pm One day I'm gonna abuse the fuck out of this read

This isn't the day lol
pat pat zenon-chan, i own ur soul. i own seanzie's soul too. i might add porscha's soul to my ownership too. u won't reach the point to be able to hard defend a fellow wolf flip, u'd be colored red long before :smirk:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:23 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
Is this why nobody suspects my atrocious EoD lol
thats why camilla has you as top town, as for me, i more so trust the early townread i got on you, it doesnt matter to me what happens later in the game, if i get a confident early read i stick to it, i made a mistake not to stick to it with porscha's case so it was a reminder that i should just trust myself more. u can defend the second wolf too it wouldnt make me drop u from towncore. pat pat 😊
*writes note *

Always pocket Tutuu

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Camilla »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:28 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
I really really hated the vote xD
I think it's most likely similar to Ezreal's vote in Desperado where he basically felt forced to just bus HK as you were the CW and he voiced a TR on you.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
thats why camilla has you as top town, as for me, i more so trust the early townread i got on you, it doesnt matter to me what happens later in the game, if i get a confident early read i stick to it, i made a mistake not to stick to it with porscha's case so it was a reminder that i should just trust myself more. u can defend the second wolf too it wouldnt make me drop u from towncore. pat pat 😊
*writes note *

Always pocket Tutuu
i like the ambition little bumblebee, try climbing a molehill before climbing mount everest doe
☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:33 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
I really really hated the vote xD
I think it's most likely similar to Ezreal's vote in Desperado where he basically felt forced to just bus HK as you were the CW and he voiced a TR on you.
It makes sense.

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:15 pm oops haha :sweat_smile:

i was right on porscha, pushed her most of the day, was the first one to push her and vote her (my vote was unmarked though), i convinced alison to vote her, but then got cold feet at the end. happens to the best of us ...

i think i got heavily influenced by enjoying porscha's and mine's banter ...

also i didn't know that it's in her scum range to give up. and i know it's in her town range to give up. so now i know better. she is not polarized at all, despite other claims. she is pretty well rounded
[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Why vote the obv towny?
I don't think that tutuu is obv town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:38 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:31 pm

*writes note *

Always pocket Tutuu
i like the ambition little bumblebee, try climbing a molehill before climbing mount everest doe
Oh ye of little faith

ImageImage

Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:57 pm

i was right on porscha, pushed her most of the day, was the first one to push her and vote her (my vote was unmarked though), i convinced alison to vote her, but then got cold feet at the end. happens to the best of us ...

also i didn't know that it's in her scum range to give up. and i know it's in her town range to give up. so now i know better. she is not polarized at all, despite other claims. she is pretty well rounded
Why vote the obv towny?
Yeah but like they are and you quoted the towniest post in the game to vote a town...is bad fren.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:57 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine
Dis vote berry badge

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:57 pm

Why vote the obv towny?
Yeah but like they are and you quoted the towniest post in the game to vote a town...is bad fren.

Why is it towny?

I have lost count of the number of posts I've read from Maf that sound the same
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
This post is VERY weird in hindsight because it deliberately leaves off Rondo and Prince J, both of whom haven't made real posts at the time of this writing. I wonder if Porscha was genuinely upset about an afk teammate and it came out here but she didn't want to draw attention to them as a lurker.

In general I suspect the mafia were very much not in control yesterday since we did fucking nothing all day and nobody had any clue what was going on but we bagged a mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:59 pm

Why vote the obv towny?

Why is it towny?

There's no reason for scum to open the day making this post here. It's self reflective and pure. I think it is just blatantly true from reading porscha's interactions with Tutuu. It's just a really fucking good post explaining what happened in a way that is exceptionally believable.

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:58 pm
Dis vote berry badge
I believe that the way that EOD went down looks pretty good for pyxxy (even ignoring the fact that I had him as townread beforehand).

So right now I believe that you spent the entirety of EOD screaming for a town to be killed over a mafia.

Why is my vote bad?
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu talked me out of having Porscha wrongly cleared and was the impetus for making me vote her. I also think tutuu would have been able to force pyxxy to be killed over Porscha if she was mafia with the intention of powerwolfing yesterday. I think she's clear.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

didnt u say it urself (or maybe it wasnt you, maybe mac, but you and mac are a hydra irl anyway, u are in the same circle and engage in the same mafia discussions) - that zenon lets her emotional disposition of people heavily influence her reads on them. she really likes porscha a lot. more than anyone else on the syndicate

as an added bonus in the game i linked u (porscha's scum iso) - she was scum with zenon, and zenon bussed all over the place. there was also an EoD where she swittched to the wolf pyxxy at the last second, wanting to be on the wolf flip, without having a plausible explanation to be there, and she was then worried in wolf chat that it might have been a mistake. my point being that im bringing u evidence of zenon in the past having the desire to be on the wolf flip as wolf

also in that game porscha bussed zenon while zenon ignored porscha, if that means anything for this game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:02 pm tutuu talked me out of having Porscha wrongly cleared and was the impetus for making me vote her. I also think tutuu would have been able to force pyxxy to be killed over Porscha if she was mafia with the intention of powerwolfing yesterday. I think she's clear.
:heart:
Alison

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:50 pm

This is kind of why I'm locktowning Zenon.

She never hard-defends a wolf-partners like Porscha like this.

Pyxxy I feel like he'd be trying to look unaligned with Porscha in this thread-state rather than just awkwardly try to shift the wagon to someone who's not a viable elim than this so I kind of would always kill Falco/Rondo/Roxy/Maybe J or Wigly before him, tbh.
This is an absurd defense. If Zenon is wolf partners with Porscha and an afk like Rondo or Wilgy what else is she supposed to do? Just let Porscha die and try to 1v9 the game?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:59 pm Why is it towny?
i wont insist u townread that post falcon, i agree that its not a beacon of townyness

but id like to confirm that ur aware of my contributions of getting porscha killed yesterday. would u like me to quote them? in case u havent read everything yet
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:01 pm
Dis vote berry badge
I believe that the way that EOD went down looks pretty good for pyxxy (even ignoring the fact that I had him as townread beforehand).

So right now I believe that you spent the entirety of EOD screaming for a town to be killed over a mafia.

Why is my vote bad?
Yeah I probably did how is it AI to be wrong lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:02 pm tutuu talked me out of having Porscha wrongly cleared and was the impetus for making me vote her. I also think tutuu would have been able to force pyxxy to be killed over Porscha if she was mafia with the intention of powerwolfing yesterday. I think she's clear.
Yes.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:05 pm

Pyxxy I feel like he'd be trying to look unaligned with Porscha in this thread-state rather than just awkwardly try to shift the wagon to someone who's not a viable elim than this so I kind of would always kill Falco/Rondo/Roxy/Maybe J or Wigly before him, tbh.
This is an absurd defense. If Zenon is wolf partners with Porscha and an afk like Rondo or Wilgy what else is she supposed to do? Just let Porscha die and try to 1v9 the game?
im fairly confident wolf zenon would bus porscha even though i also agree that it wouldnt be optimal

alternatively wolf zenon would shout to get off porscha but she would shout. like really really shout. bolded all caps max size font. pinging everyone. she is capable of that manic energy. zenon's defense of porscha was limp imo, for zenon it was limp. she can be a lot more emotional/passionate than what she expressed yesterday
☆Princess Abigail☆

I 1000 percent would and would have full belief I could js

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:21 pm We kill pyxxy today. Resolve
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:06 pm
Dis vote berry badge

Why is my vote bad?
Yeah I probably did how is it AI to be wrong lol
Like I'd advocate the same thing 10 out of 10 times as town and never regret it *shrugs*

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:22 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:19 pm Plus, needlessy bussing when there's both a Doc and a Cop alive is... lulzy.
yeah i had this thought too 5 min ago but decided no need to voice it; i dont think alison needlessly/proactively busses and leaves herself 2v9 vs cop and doc, she knows a thing or two about wolfing
The actual strongest reason I am spewed town is because Porscha had a massive copium post about my vote on her just being pressure and it'll be taken off any second now and then I leave the thread with my vote parked on her entering EOD and she dies.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

If Zenon was someone else like you, then I'd agree with your point.

Thing is that Zenon's the kind of player that hard struggles with TMI and seeing Porscha wagoned she would likely just panic and either freeze or just bus her.

Her entire handling of Porscha d1 felt a lot more like an incorrect villager rather than a someone trying to powerwolf and I wouldn't for her just for her EoD.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:09 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:19 pm Plus, needlessy bussing when there's both a Doc and a Cop alive is... lulzy.
yeah i had this thought too 5 min ago but decided no need to voice it; i dont think alison needlessly/proactively busses and leaves herself 2v9 vs cop and doc, she knows a thing or two about wolfing
The actual strongest reason I am spewed town is because Porscha had a massive copium post about my vote on her just being pressure and it'll be taken off any second now and then I leave the thread with my vote parked on her entering EOD and she dies.
LMFAO @ copium ur funny asf

also yeah actually i agree, it crossed my mind for a little yesterday that porscha saying that ur scumread on her is a reaction test is a thing wolves seem to do a lot, ive seen it, ive done it before when i was a freshly newborn pup
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dis vote berry badge

Why is my vote bad?
Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:00 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
This post is VERY weird in hindsight because it deliberately leaves off Rondo and Prince J, both of whom haven't made real posts at the time of this writing. I wonder if Porscha was genuinely upset about an afk teammate and it came out here but she didn't want to draw attention to them as a lurker.

In general I suspect the mafia were very much not in control yesterday since we did fucking nothing all day and nobody had any clue what was going on but we bagged a mafia.
Neon > PrinceJ?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i legit just choked irl when reading this post again LMFAOOOOOO
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:11 pm

also yeah actually i agree, it crossed my mind for a little yesterday that porscha saying that ur scumread on her is a reaction test is a thing wolves seem to do a lot, ive seen it, ive done it before when i was a freshly newborn pup
Tbfh, V!Porscha generally gets quite sassy when she's pushed and it's why I was questioning her about Alison's vote on her as her entire "oh Alison's just fucking around" attitude really felt unlike her.

Like, Alison/Porscha's kind of not really a possible team at this point.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:12 pm Neon > PrinceJ?
fmpov ur just outed flailing mafia at this point
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

rondo + roxy or rondo + pyxxy imo. everyone else town incarnate, for me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

camilla, alison, zenon innocent children
Alison

Post by Alison »

Going to eat breakfast. Here's where I'm at.

~Prince J~ - sheeping tutuu's read that he wouldn't abandon the game if he was wolves with Porscha. I think it makes sense.

Camilla - To be honest Camilla has done nothing townie. But if she is Alice Liddell I feel like she would have more impact on the game when everything was going sideways for mafia D1 since one of Alice's best mafia skills is the ability to scream in all caps at people. Thin read but it keeps her out of the POE for now

DrWilgy - Hasn't done anything. POE.

falcon45ca - Hasn't done anything. POE. Also I usually find him as town confidently and haven't here... but I said the same thing about Seanzie so maybe this game is just weird.

pyxxy - Looks pretty town both from EOD and in general.

RondoDimBuckle - Hasn't done anything. Ridiculous vote. POE.

Roxy - I scumread her D1 and her limp vote on Porscha wasn't enough for me to change my mind. POE.

Scotty - I townread him D1 and his vote on pyxxy wasn't enough for me to change my mind.

tutuu - Probably the towniest player in the game. Manages to perfectly influence other players into voting out Porscha while ensuring she gets very little credit for the kill herself by flip flopping on her ineffectually at the last minute... no idea what tutuu's' agenda is if she's mafia.

Zenon - I think the reasons to clear Zenon are ridiculous but I'm going to sheep Camilla/tutuu's strong townread on this slot for today. If Zenon is mafia she'll have a partner anyway so we can just look for that one instead of going back and forth about her.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:20 pm since one of Alice's best mafia skills is the ability to scream in all caps at people
IM LEGIT GONNA CRY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM CRYING
Alison

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:11 pm

Tbfh, V!Porscha generally gets quite sassy when she's pushed and it's why I was questioning her about Alison's vote on her as her entire "oh Alison's just fucking around" attitude really felt unlike her.

Like, Alison/Porscha's kind of not really a possible team at this point.
I just realized that the "it's just a pressure vote" line was super outing for Porscha and we should have turbo'd her when she said that, because in KOTH when she was V and I pushed her she immediately freaked out and got incredibly sassy + assumed malice on my part.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:19 pm rondo + roxy or rondo + pyxxy imo. everyone else town incarnate, for me
Wilgy and Falcon are not town incarnate lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You're funny as always tutuu
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Confident town group: tutuu, Prince J, pyxxy

POE: Wilgy, Falcon, Roxy, Rondo

Solving with the first group and voting in the second.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:21 pm
Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:20 pm since one of Alice's best mafia skills is the ability to scream in all caps at people
IM LEGIT GONNA CRY LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM CRYING
I mean, technically she's right since as if the gamestate is shit towards my faction I'd have immediately dropped everything I was doing to tryhard in the game and I'd probably have done something if I was a wolf with Porscha.

Thing is I'm trying to scream less at people, so lol.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:21 pm
I mean, technically she's right since as if the gamestate is shit towards my faction I'd have immediately dropped everything I was doing to tryhard in the game and I'd probably have done something if I was a wolf with Porscha.

Thing is I'm trying to scream less at people, so lol.
<3

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:24 pm Confident town group: tutuu, Prince J, pyxxy

this is bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:26 pm
Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:24 pm Confident town group: tutuu, Prince J, pyxxy

this is bad
Then who are the woofs?

And why exactly did you pivot to Pyxxy at the SoD?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:01 pm

Why vote the obv towny?

Why is it towny?

There's no reason for scum to open the day making this post here. It's self reflective and pure. I think it is just blatantly true from reading porscha's interactions with Tutuu. It's just a really fucking good post explaining what happened in a way that is exceptionally believable.

There's every reason for Maf...Maf would feel the need to justify why they ditched the porscha wagon.

Why does town feel the need to explain themselves? We've got dead Maf, who cares?

If tutuu is glaring obvs town and buried porscha, why did Maf leave her alive?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Explain that POE plz
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i rly wanna finish alison's wall but my stomach hurts man. the fucking. ability to scream at people. like if alice was a fighting video game character and alison was describing that she has that special ability like skorpion or sub-zero. alison ur so fucking funny rofl
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:33 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:01 pm

Why vote the obv towny?

Why is it towny?

There's every reason for Maf...Maf would feel the need to justify why they ditched the porscha wagon.

Why does town feel the need to explain themselves? We've got dead Maf, who cares?

If tutuu is glaring obvs town and buried porscha, why did Maf leave her alive?
Where did anyone say any of that last sentence lol why are you putting words in my mouth.

She didn't bury Porscha she's just a town who got anxious and moved and than explained it in the towniest post of all game.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”