Total votes: 6
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:44 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:26 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:23 pm I think Porscha is out of her wolf range + she's playing completely different from the one time I saw her wolf
could you please do me a favor alison-sama and skim thru her iso here search.php?keywords=&t=2508&author=Pors ... sf=msgonly

she was wolf and she snowed everyone including mac

in cartomancy she was a wolf, in post game it was said that she broke out of her wolf range

this game i linked again she was supposedly out of wolf range and she broke out of it, as said post game

porscha is a really good wolf!
you sound worried! if you think wolf porscha is capable of saying anything, then town porscha is in trouble :s
Im so sorry 🥺😖
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm another reason to scumread porscha (and townread me as a bonus):

zenon-chan townreads porscha and scumreads me

and zenon-chan is town

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
why are you so fake. I didn't train you like this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm another reason to scumread porscha (and townread me as a bonus):

zenon-chan townreads porscha and scumreads me

and zenon-chan is town

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
why are you so fake. I didn't train you like this
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😳

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:54 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 am I AM TOWN!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
Falcon is wolf.

I'm changing my strategy here.
.......a gif?

.......huh..............

That is indeed a GIF.

Would you have preferred a JPEG?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Apologies for my absence. I’ve been sick the entire day so I could barely post.

Sadly I’ll be busy for much of tomorrow so I don’t think I’ll be able to play much today at all.

I’ll just get a comfortable TR and sheep them today then I should be able to play the game d2.

Sorry =\
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
This post kind of concerns me, tbh.

It kind of feels like Zenon’s being relatively cautious towards her reads while she generally tends to be very “idgaf” about how people perceives her.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:30 am I have a light townread on Zenon because she doesn't have any reads and she feels restless to me, which fits with what I expect from town her. I think wolf Zenon would feel more chill about being readsless.
Isn’t this the opposite of her meta? From experience playing with her she tends to be less anxious as V.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Actually nvm as Zenon’s posts later start to feel like she’s more in her town range as her reads look far less forced/prompted and she’s having her normal Zenon-levels of confidence behind them.

>rand V I think.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:32 pm Apologies for my absence. I’ve been sick the entire day so I could barely post.

Sadly I’ll be busy for much of tomorrow so I don’t think I’ll be able to play much today at all.

I’ll just get a comfortable TR and sheep them today then I should be able to play the game d2.

Sorry =\
you can sheep me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:38 pm
Thoughts yes

What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.

It kind of feels like Zenon’s being relatively cautious towards her reads while she generally tends to be very “idgaf” about how people perceives her.
does this not also describe an early game towny
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:40 am The thread state feels bad (circling around the same few reads/posts again and again, people coasting and talking about dumb shit) so I'm going to start voting the people who feel like they're making it worse on purpose.
What are your current thoughts on Tutuu?

They’re basically one of the more vocal shitposters but from experience with them I don’t think this is that likely to be malicious.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:51 pm
Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:38 pm
Thoughts yes

What are your thoughts?

does this not also describe an early game towny
Not for Zenon as she tends to make a lot of very confident reads early game and last game I’ve caught her as a wolf she kept trying to artificially moderate her confidence like saying that she’s “only 70% confident” that her read was town.

Thing is her later reads around p4 kind of look loke what I’d expect from V-Zenon so I’m less worried about her now.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:24 pm tutuu is actually trending upwards because she is ostentatiously shitposting but mixes in posts that actually do work in between the shitposts when it would be easy for a mafia to just keep messing around
Agreeing here as when wolves shitposts they tend to struggle to weave between serious/not serious content without sounding awkward.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison tentatively V as well.

Her gamestate post kind of felt good as well but I don’t think that sort of irritation/frustration would be unfakeable for her, tbh.
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:40 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:30 am I have a light townread on Zenon because she doesn't have any reads and she feels restless to me, which fits with what I expect from town her. I think wolf Zenon would feel more chill about being readsless.
Isn’t this the opposite of her meta? From experience playing with her she tends to be less anxious as V.
No, she has a pathological need to prove she is a good townie.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
Caught up but kind of agreeing with you.

There’s less of a sense of town entitlement and thought about Alison’s alignment when it comes to pyxxy’s reaction to being vote than what I’ve seen from them in Summer.

It feels fairly underwhelming.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:05 pm
Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:40 pm
No, she has a pathological need to prove she is a good townie.
That’s not what I feel like she is when I played with her?

Her attitude tends to be more YOLO than someone that feels the need to prove themselves?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@Porscha

What do you make of Alison’s vote on you?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:05 pm

There’s less of a sense of town entitlement and thought about Alison’s alignment when it comes to pyxxy’s reaction to being vote than what I’ve seen from them in Summer.

sorry can you rephrase that middle line?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

..............phone posting :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 am scotty + prince + zenon. gam
.......oh.......I get it.......clever
scotty + roxy + alison also

[VOTE: ] aubergine
[VOTE:

you.......can be town.......why not]
aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

...................................phone posting :(
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:54 pm ali.......hm..............hey alison..............ah.......I guess.......louder

@Alison..............
Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pmI shot pyxxy.
..............I remember.......you..............

.......you.......wolfing..............again?
No. What are your reads?
.......ah.......reads

read..............you.......

don’t.......believe you :/

too much..............of a..............traffic conductor
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......yeet.....................yaw
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:37 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:54 pm ali.......hm..............hey alison..............ah.......I guess.......louder

@Alison..............

No. What are your reads?
.......ah.......reads

What does that mean
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:54 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 am I AM TOWN!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
Falcon is wolf.

I'm changing my strategy here.
.......a gif?

.......huh..............

That is indeed a GIF.

Would you have preferred a JPEG?
I.......think.......ah.......well.......maybe.......

You might..............have..............a tell

A.......scumtell

How.....................urgh.......phone posting

How..............you..............react.......ion gifs :|

Key word.............How
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:33 pm

sorry can you rephrase that middle line?
tl:dr his reaction to my poking him in Summer had a level of thought and sense of “I’m a villager, why are you voting me?” that I don’t sense here.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Now.......react :)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:16 pm @Porscha

What do you make of Alison’s vote on you?
@Porscha
Also this?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:00 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:24 pm tutuu is actually trending upwards because she is ostentatiously shitposting but mixes in posts that actually do work in between the shitposts when it would be easy for a mafia to just keep messing around
Agreeing here as when wolves shitposts they tend to struggle to weave between serious/not serious content without sounding awkward.
Is that true? I find that in a good handful of games I’ve randed vanilla town, I have been perceived as clunky and awkward with some of my content, almost cringey too. My sense of humor doesn’t always jive with people, which is fine, but I feel like I get those comments more when I’m town
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:39 am

@Alison..............

No. What are your reads?
.......ah.......reads

What does that mean
gimme.......ten.......I’m.......picking up.......dinner.......for us
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:31 am ..............phone posting :/
This is the life we chose, pyxxy my pyxxy

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@Alison..............

No. What are your reads?
.......ah.......reads

I’m dictating your posts in my head and I’m reading them as if you’re audibly sighing with each ellipses. Is that the intent?

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:44 am
Is that true? I find that in a good handful of games I’ve randed vanilla town, I have been perceived as clunky and awkward with some of my content, almost cringey too. My sense of humor doesn’t always jive with people, which is fine, but I feel like I get those comments more when I’m town
Do you alternate between shitposting/serious content as a wolf or do you just stick to one?

Wolves when doing the above tend to sound more clunky/artificial than villas. I’m vibing with Alison’s thoughts being that Tutuu’s weaving between these two modes in a fairly organic manner.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......pocket.......mmmm.......warm.......I’ll just.......stay in here

(food.......not.......ready :/)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

So Porscha is either REALLY town or REALLY not town. There is no inbetween.

God my logic is POPPING today

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:32 pm Apologies for my absence. I’ve been sick the entire day so I could barely post.

Sorry =\
take it..............easy 😎
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:48 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:44 am
Do you alternate between shitposting/serious content as a wolf or do you just stick to one?

Wolves when doing the above tend to sound more clunky/artificial than villas. I’m vibing with Alison’s thoughts being that Tutuu’s weaving between these two modes in a fairly organic manner.
In context to tutuu, I agree that the actual content is sprinkled in enough to seem organic. I don’t currently view them as wolf on the Richter scale

In regards to me shitposting, my timing depends on if I’d had my morning coffee or Chipotle for dinner. But I can’t shitpost for too long or I’ll get hemorrhoids

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I like the catch up, Camilla. Keep ‘em comin

Curious as to who your self imposed sheep read will be.

What do you make of Porscha suggesting that you sheep her?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Rondo is an anomaly. His team forming posts are without context, but him throwing me in a mafia team with Roxy is on one hand very silly, but also I can see a perspective where I have been hedgy to a point of not quite nailing her, which would be quite teammate compatible

All this to say, I can see a perspective where his teammate lists, while both including me, looks organic. I’ll townread him for it

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
Going back to this seemingly random grouping…I lean at least 1 is mafia.

I’d currently lean from town to mafia | tutuu > zenon > Seanzie > Alison

But am reluctant to point fingers in this grouping because they’re contributory. I just can’t figure out if Alison has an agenda or is coming from a place of investigative journalism

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.............fair

(food.......thai.......delicious)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Alison wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:39 am

@Alison..............

No. What are your reads?
.......ah.......reads

What does that mean
you..............point

the thread..............follows

which..............is.......a good thing

unless..............it’s..............in circles

round and round..............ignore the center

..............a read :)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:31 am ..............phone posting :/
This is the life we chose, pyxxy my pyxxy
.......it.....................eh

lots.......of pasting :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:47 am

@Alison..............

No. What are your reads?
.......ah.......reads

I’m dictating your posts in my head and I’m reading them as if you’re audibly sighing with each ellipses. Is that the intent?
.......em.......no..............

.......think.......pause.....................resume
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:20 am

.............fair

(food.......thai.......delicious)
(sorry.......I meant..............Mm.......Food)

(😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

imagine..............I do.......this gimmick.......just for.......an Mm..Food joke

that.......would be.......pretty funny

hey..............no.......come back.......please :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

roxy..............town

.......self.......explanatory

.......yes.......I know.......what.......this looks like....... .......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............first space.......I missed.......deleting

.......that’s..............a sign

good night

Return to “Previous Heists”