67%

Total votes: 6
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I don't like that everyone is town reading me because every game I've played recently nobody has town read me lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

I wish to be choked in a violent way and then i say NOT TODAY as i spill my period blood on their knee and they go NOOOOO BUZZFEED GIRL and i go Yeaaah bitch, science bitch
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:05 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:24 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:49 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
57.8% is my guess
did u kno that 83.4% of statistics are made up on the spot
Did you no that I mostly made this one up but it was actually based on something
what is it based on
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:06 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
zenon don't say everything is fakeable challenge
Everything is fakeable including this post

Our friendship is not fakeable though. <3
oh no she's pocketing me this early already
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
So like... wanna chat. I'm bored.
yes

what we chat about
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:36 am I wish to be choked in a violent way and then i say NOT TODAY as i spill my period blood on their knee and they go NOOOOO BUZZFEED GIRL and i go Yeaaah bitch, science bitch
alison is going to love this post
stop scaring the hoes away
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

do you guys remember when tumblr had an inside joke about clown husbandry and people would write essays and had blogs about it as if it were real
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@falcon45ca ur mawm
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@~Prince J~ i'm sorry for my friend's behavior pls come back
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

would anyone be interested in watching a youtube video with me called "rating shrek movies costumes on historical accuracy (DETAILED)" with me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I said with me twice. now I look desperate
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i think scotty is like the only person I tl right now he feels so pure and fluffy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:44 am do you guys remember when tumblr had an inside joke about clown husbandry and people would write essays and had blogs about it as if it were real
Reminds me of my grandpa at family dinner reminiscing about the war
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:50 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:44 am do you guys remember when tumblr had an inside joke about clown husbandry and people would write essays and had blogs about it as if it were real
How to Best Care for your Pet Clown:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:56 am
Put me on a leash and walk me publicly to makw people uncomfy and when they ask you to please stop u honk my clown nose and say "beep beep"
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hey guys, I was walking my clown today, minding my own business, when someone else was walking their clown brought their clown over to say hello WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME. Their clown was a much larger breed of clown than my own (some sort of sport/working breed I presume) while my clown is a much smaller "toy" breed. My clown HATES other clowns, as it is of the solitary variety, and began to panic (honking and throwing handkerchiefs out of its many orifices and pockets WILDLY in self defense.) It was quite the conundrum and the other owner had the nerve to be annoyed with ME and MY CLOWN for not wanting our clowns to be "friends." Completely irresponsible and UNBELIEVABLE.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:02 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:56 am
Put me on a leash and walk me publicly to makw people uncomfy and when they ask you to please stop u honk my clown nose and say "beep beep"
I would like to honk your clown nose but you make the beep beep noise
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lmao i loved those porscha. Ur great. So cute. Mwah
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:36 am I wish to be choked in a violent way and then i say NOT TODAY as i spill my period blood on their knee and they go NOOOOO BUZZFEED GIRL and i go Yeaaah bitch, science bitch

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:39 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:05 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:24 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:49 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
57.8% is my guess
did u kno that 83.4% of statistics are made up on the spot
Did you no that I mostly made this one up but it was actually based on something
what is it based on
The fact that I find 3/4ths of that group a percentage amount wolfy greater than 0%

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:40 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
zenon don't say everything is fakeable challenge
Everything is fakeable including this post

Our friendship is not fakeable though. <3
oh no she's pocketing me this early already
Is okay though because I'm town this time. I just really like having friends and I'm in a weird place emotionally lol....

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:40 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
So like... wanna chat. I'm bored.
yes

what we chat about
Ummm you can marry one character each from every fire emblem. Go. Lol.

I dunno...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:46 am would anyone be interested in watching a youtube video with me called "rating shrek movies costumes on historical accuracy (DETAILED)" with me
Only if we drink wine and eat cookies together while doing it uwu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 am i think scotty is like the only person I tl right now he feels so pure and fluffy
Oh thank God someone doesn't town read me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I regret signing up for this mafia game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It is clear too me that the name has permeated the players and now everyone will low post.

ImageImage

Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Don't you people have like an 18+ Discord server or private Twitter account or something to share these thoughts on? No flame, just don't understand why you felt this was the best place to do this.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

alison will love this
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Big bunch of a nothing burger thread.

Tutuu please unvote the new player to TS.

Love how everyone has all these reads on day 1, I always find it quite fascinating.

Happy Tuesday.
;)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:09 am I regret signing up for this mafia game
we hope and pray our brethren make it to the battlefield to die in glory
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:42 am Big bunch of a nothing burger thread.

Tutuu please unvote the new player to TS.

Love how everyone has all these reads on day 1, I always find it quite fascinating.

Happy Tuesday.
hi roxy do you also have any fascinating reads
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Morning porscha
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

No if I did it would be based on pure bullshit, that is not my style.
;)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:43 amMorning porscha
>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"
>*realizes it's almost 4am and dumb*

I need to not be awake
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:46 am
>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"

I need to not be awake
I live in Maryland. We are crabby in the morning.
;)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:47 am

I need to not be awake
yeah it's just normal human time to wake up lol
nice maryland crab joke :p
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 am

I need to not be awake
I'm an still very crabby in the morning, so no joke is a true story. :noble:
;)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 am

I need to not be awake
I'm an still very crabby in the morning, so no joke is a true story. :noble:
oh lol my apologies for the misunderstanding
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Damn porscha shame u randed mafia but ur too fun i wont vote u dont worry
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
Nope.

I'll some reads before we finish this day.

@tutuu unvote the new player to TS
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also @Porscha no need for an apology, it's just my nature.
Have a groovy day
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Off to work

Look @Zenon I've done a string of one line posts lmao
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:42 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:09 am I regret signing up for this mafia game
we hope and pray our brethren make it to the battlefield to die in glory
Fun fact. I don't regret it. I could say much more pervy things.

I just don't want to bother people xD

I wish they'd show up.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha is town. Sauce: this isn't a real read I just want to disagree with Tutuu

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:13 am Porscha is town. Sauce: this isn't a real read I just want to disagree with Tutuu
Get in line ur far from the first one hating

I cant hear all the haters from the sound of my success doe
☆Princess Abigail☆

Me on this game *trying to not talk about whatever tutuu and porscha are cause don't want to bother people*

Me in other games on other sites *relentlessly engaged in flirting with people all thread*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:20 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:13 am Porscha is town. Sauce: this isn't a real read I just want to disagree with Tutuu
Get in line ur far from the first one hating

I cant hear all the haters from the sound of my success doe
Porscha probs actually town though

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:20 am Me on this game *trying to not talk about whatever tutuu and porscha are cause don't want to bother people*

Me in other games on other sites *relentlessly engaged in flirting with people all thread*
Neon when @Porscha says the naughty:

A mafia girl.... AND a soccer mom? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! eyes pop out AROOOOOOOOGA! jaw drops tongue rolls out WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ohhhh my gooooodd~

Return to “Previous Heists”