Spf
25%
Eek!
75%

Total votes: 8
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 2

Post by tedxtr »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:27 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:45 pm i think that falcon was very much in anti-spew for almost the entirety of yesterday, for whatever that is worth. i have seen him try to survive as scum before and i have seen him try to be towny as scum before. what happened yesterday was not that
yeah, he wasn't trying to live for sure

but his posts on psv are just ~bad, if she's my partner and im falcon, i probably just ignore her with his progression. there was thread momentum against psv previously (lemon / neon both voted, i was hard pushing) and he spends time making posts that make no logical sense w/r/t psv, which would make us feel compelled to flip her

so that just makes me feel like he was trying to set her up after his death. but all of this could be wifom idk
if you need some prompts about this exact topic, I'm busy rn but I wrote some questions that I think are good and helpful to research
pyxxy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:21 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:17 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:32 pm [VOTE: PSV] aubergine
why?
tbd but

Seanzie died with his vote on Kate (who was 99% town and is now obv town and will soon be dead town bc obv town)

falcon died with his vote on Kate (lol) but voted PSV earlier here

falcon also ended with his vote on PSV D1

did falcon seriously push PSV D1? or was falcon's work today an attempt to cover for what was supposed to be light bussing on D1 (i.e. voting PSV) by trying to make it seem like it was just a normal "scum trying to push a townie" push?
the last bit
"did falcon seriously push PSV D1? or was falcon's work today an attempt to cover for what was supposed to be light bussing on D1 (i.e. voting PSV) by trying to make it seem like it was just a normal "scum trying to push a townie" push?"
yeah this seems to be a reasonable angle too, which is likely wifom

but dunno. if psv is a villa then they had really unfortunate progressions and actions with the wolf guys. from villa reading sean based on something that ~didn't happen, to holding a villa read on falcon that she was willing to brush by and then defending him on the basis of "idk these meta points are clashing back to back which makes me think it's a miss"

i feel like even for myself i wouldn't go to that level of powerwolfing in terms of defending team mates
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:10 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:27 pm hm maybe I misread your post Ted sorry
i was just making a point of falcon's progression on psv potentially being a good look for her

he knew he was gonna die, and his first few posts are making a lolvillaread on someone he had previously voted
Gth, I'd lynch spf. Read through the day yesterday, her responses to and re: falcon. Also, notice the timing of their posts and the absence of them at the same time (in and around when falcon was present). Try to pay attention to time stamps because this was probably more evident in real time.

If that's no good, go pyxxy. But this is a distant 2nd.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:14 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:27 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:45 pm i think that falcon was very much in anti-spew for almost the entirety of yesterday, for whatever that is worth. i have seen him try to survive as scum before and i have seen him try to be towny as scum before. what happened yesterday was not that
yeah, he wasn't trying to live for sure

but his posts on psv are just ~bad, if she's my partner and im falcon, i probably just ignore her with his progression. there was thread momentum against psv previously (lemon / neon both voted, i was hard pushing) and he spends time making posts that make no logical sense w/r/t psv, which would make us feel compelled to flip her

so that just makes me feel like he was trying to set her up after his death. but all of this could be wifom idk
if you need some prompts about this exact topic, I'm busy rn but I wrote some questions that I think are good and helpful to research
pyxxy wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:21 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:17 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:32 pm [VOTE: PSV] aubergine
why?
tbd but

Seanzie died with his vote on Kate (who was 99% town and is now obv town and will soon be dead town bc obv town)

falcon died with his vote on Kate (lol) but voted PSV earlier here

falcon also ended with his vote on PSV D1

did falcon seriously push PSV D1? or was falcon's work today an attempt to cover for what was supposed to be light bussing on D1 (i.e. voting PSV) by trying to make it seem like it was just a normal "scum trying to push a townie" push?
the last bit
"did falcon seriously push PSV D1? or was falcon's work today an attempt to cover for what was supposed to be light bussing on D1 (i.e. voting PSV) by trying to make it seem like it was just a normal "scum trying to push a townie" push?"
yeah this seems to be a reasonable angle too, which is likely wifom

but dunno. if psv is a villa then they had really unfortunate progressions and actions with the wolf guys. from villa reading sean based on something that ~didn't happen, to holding a villa read on falcon that she was willing to brush by and then defending him on the basis of "idk these meta points are clashing back to back which makes me think it's a miss"

i feel like even for myself i wouldn't go to that level of powerwolfing in terms of defending team mates
She doesn't seem invested in the game enough to go to that level of effort and planning.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:27 pm just to clarify, the strategy that i'm using to win the game is one that i borrowed from jaggedjimmyjay. you take the number of eliminations left in the game and then subtract one (assuming that you will be a miselimination yourself), to create a POE that you are confident about winning the game

so my goal is simply to find 3 names that i am confident need to contain the final mafia and then force the rest of the game to sheep that solve if i ever die. given the amount of people in this game that feel obviously town, this is a very doable task
Ok. But this doesn't make my posts or feelings about you wrong. So, if I don't die tonight, I would have 3 people in my poe and myself which makes no sense, bc we'd win as soon as we lynch the one wolf who obviously isn't me. So I'm not grasping why you're putting yourself in there unless you are acquiescing that youre play is wolfy.
.....because that's how the strategy works? you put yourself in the POE because you still have a guaranteed win even if something goes wrong and you get miseliminated

don't really know how else to explain the strategy to you. it's not about "accepting your play as wolfy", it's about guaranteeing a win through POE
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sucks that kate is going to most likely die and leave a really bad legacy on me but i guess that is how it goes sometimes
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:23 pm sucks that kate is going to most likely die and leave a really bad legacy on me but i guess that is how it goes sometimes
So don't kill me! Easy solution :grin:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i'm not really sure i could do spf without any words as to how / why they're a wolf

i don't view her as someone who would lunch their partner d1, especially when they got villa read early. now it does seem like maybe she couldn't have known he'd die? but a lot of us were saying he could be a wolf so it's still a risky move
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

a world where i am a wolf and trying to solo endgame after bussing both of my partners would play out very differently from this game, ftr. i don't bus purposelessly
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:22 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:27 pm just to clarify, the strategy that i'm using to win the game is one that i borrowed from jaggedjimmyjay. you take the number of eliminations left in the game and then subtract one (assuming that you will be a miselimination yourself), to create a POE that you are confident about winning the game

so my goal is simply to find 3 names that i am confident need to contain the final mafia and then force the rest of the game to sheep that solve if i ever die. given the amount of people in this game that feel obviously town, this is a very doable task
Ok. But this doesn't make my posts or feelings about you wrong. So, if I don't die tonight, I would have 3 people in my poe and myself which makes no sense, bc we'd win as soon as we lynch the one wolf who obviously isn't me. So I'm not grasping why you're putting yourself in there unless you are acquiescing that youre play is wolfy.
.....because that's how the strategy works? you put yourself in the POE because you still have a guaranteed win even if something goes wrong and you get miseliminated

don't really know how else to explain the strategy to you. it's not about "accepting your play as wolfy", it's about guaranteeing a win through POE
.....well you're not GUARANTEED a win if no one in your POE is a wolf...or if you yourself are a wolf.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the fact that i tied seanzie on d1 when it would have been extremely easy to make anyone else go over and the fact that i actively POE'd falcon throughout yesterday and showed no resistance to him dying should be evidence enough that i'm townsiding and that i'm not playing with a specific agenda, but i did self-vote once so i guess that's pretty scummy
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i feel like she'd much rather stick to me on that d1, it felt like she moved off me at crucial time fmpov and on the person that had decent odds to take off, and that was a wolf too

where otherwise i'd have higher odds of dying. that is on d1
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:24 pm i'm not really sure i could do spf without any words as to how / why they're a wolf

i don't view her as someone who would lunch their partner d1, especially when they got villa read early. now it does seem like maybe she couldn't have known he'd die? but a lot of us were saying he could be a wolf so it's still a risky move
Wow, have you ever seen neon bus? Bc that's nothing compared to her!
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:26 pm

.....well you're not GUARANTEED a win if no one in your POE is a wolf...or if you yourself are a wolf.
well yes....................but i think you're missing the point

the point of the strategy is that you are creating a POE that should win the game even IF you get eliminated. you are creating a path to victory and a list of eliminations that will win the game even if you are one of those eliminations. it's not a "guaranteed" win since mafia is a guessing game

i'm sorry but it's just not that hard to understand. i really don't have any other way to explain it. i am far from the first person to use this strategy and this is far from the first time i have used it
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:26 pm the fact that i tied seanzie on d1 when it would have been extremely easy to make anyone else go over and the fact that i actively POE'd falcon throughout yesterday and showed no resistance to him dying should be evidence enough that i'm townsiding and that i'm not playing with a specific agenda, but i did self-vote once so i guess that's pretty scummy
Now this post is just condescending. I've played like a lost townie thus far?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i do have the capacity to bus but i bus in a way that guarantees i get to live until endgame. surviving to endgame as a wolf here after two wolves die back to back is not really a viable path for me in any world
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:28 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:26 pm the fact that i tied seanzie on d1 when it would have been extremely easy to make anyone else go over and the fact that i actively POE'd falcon throughout yesterday and showed no resistance to him dying should be evidence enough that i'm townsiding and that i'm not playing with a specific agenda, but i did self-vote once so i guess that's pretty scummy
no, you've played well, but you are scumreading me because i self-voted as a joke and because you are failing to understand a really basic strategy. i'm not trying to be condescending, but that doesn't make you any less wrong
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:27 pm
Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:26 pm

well yes....................but i think you're missing the point

the point of the strategy is that you are creating a POE that should win the game even IF you get eliminated. you are creating a path to victory and a list of eliminations that will win the game even if you are one of those eliminations. it's not a "guaranteed" win since mafia is a guessing game

i'm sorry but it's just not that hard to understand. i really don't have any other way to explain it. i am far from the first person to use this strategy and this is far from the first time i have used it
............no matter how many periods you put, you're not going to convince me that this is a sound plan.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

well i don't care if you think the strategy is good or not, because it has worked for me in dozens of games and it will work for me in this game too. i just care that you're acting like the strategy is alignment indicative
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:29 pm
no, you've played well, but you are scumreading me because i self-voted as a joke and because you are failing to understand a really basic strategy. i'm not trying to be condescending, but that doesn't make you any less wrong
That's far from the only reason I've given. I figured out it was you yesterday, before you self voted and you knew it. That's why you asked me if I thought you were wolf.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:31 pm well i don't care if you think the strategy is good or not, because it has worked for me in dozens of games and it will work for me in this game too. i just care that you're acting like the strategy is alignment indicative
No, the strategy is not AI you pretending to be using it is AI.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

right, but the only reasons you've given me to work with are: "SPF self-voted" and "SPF is doing a strategy i don't like", so if you do have reasons that extend beyond that, you will need to be more clear about them

what do you find wolfy about my interactions with falcon? what do you find wolfy about the timing?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:31 pm well i don't care if you think the strategy is good or not, because it has worked for me in dozens of games and it will work for me in this game too. i just care that you're acting like the strategy is alignment indicative
why?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 pm right, but the only reasons you've given me to work with are: "SPF self-voted" and "SPF is doing a strategy i don't like", so if you do have reasons that extend beyond that, you will need to be more clear about them

what do you find wolfy about my interactions with falcon? what do you find wolfy about the timing?
You and he were in lock step yesterday (eod yeaterday). There were breaks where you were chatting to each other. And your responses started to seem in sync.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:33 pm
why?
Because it's a strategy only a town could apply. :shrug:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:29 pm i do have the capacity to bus but i bus in a way that guarantees i get to live until endgame. surviving to endgame as a wolf here after two wolves die back to back is not really a viable path for me in any world
Which is exactly what you did here.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:35 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 pm right, but the only reasons you've given me to work with are: "SPF self-voted" and "SPF is doing a strategy i don't like", so if you do have reasons that extend beyond that, you will need to be more clear about them

You and he were in lock step yesterday (eod yeaterday). There were breaks where you were chatting to each other. And your responses started to seem in sync.
interesting. i would just say that when i interact with my partners in a way that is staged/set up, i tend to do it in a way that is intended to create distance, and my interactions with falcon didn't really do that. for example, think of the way i interacted with creature in the game that we wolfed together, and then think of the way that i interacted with falcon here.

i asked him questions multiple times, which is one of the main ways that i scumhunt/understand other ppl. i don't really understand what it means for us to be in "lock step" and it doesn't make sense to me without you being more specific
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:36 pm
why?
well thanks for confirming to me that it is just confirmation bias lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:37 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:29 pm i do have the capacity to bus but i bus in a way that guarantees i get to live until endgame. surviving to endgame as a wolf here after two wolves die back to back is not really a viable path for me in any world
Which is exactly what you did here.
evidently not
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:39 pm
Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:36 pm
why?
well thanks for confirming to me that it is just confirmation bias lol
Yea, I don't think so
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:27 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:24 pm i'm not really sure i could do spf without any words as to how / why they're a wolf

have you played with her and she bussed unnecessarily fypov?
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Neon is a ginormous busser. Self admitted 😀
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:42 pm

im asking about spf, but maybe i read the post wrong

i thought you were saying "have you seen neon bus? spf is even worse than her at bussing / she busses more"
ImageImageImageImage
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

hello, lemon is back
haven't really been looking at the game though
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:38 pm

interesting. i would just say that when i interact with my partners in a way that is staged/set up, i tend to do it in a way that is intended to create distance, and my interactions with falcon didn't really do that. for example, think of the way i interacted with creature in the game that we wolfed together, and then think of the way that i interacted with falcon here.

i asked him questions multiple times, which is one of the main ways that i scumhunt/understand other ppl. i don't really understand what it means for us to be in "lock step" and it doesn't make sense to me without you being more specific
I believe this eod was a bit of a surprise. I was having trouble getting people to vote with me on falcon.

I think originally you held your vote to throw on any other wagon that may occur. When that didn't happen, you "jokingly" self voted bc it would look too obvious if you threw your vote on falcon at eod. Falcon who you claimed to be 60% sure of.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:31 pm
That's far from the only reason I've given. I figured out it was you yesterday, before you self voted and you knew it. That's why you asked me if I thought you were wolf.
tbh i do remember that and remember feeling off about it

mostly cuz idk why spf would be curious about that since it seems like a solving question when you're p much ~lock clear
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:43 pm
Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:42 pm

im asking about spf, but maybe i read the post wrong

i thought you were saying "have you seen neon bus? spf is even worse than her at bussing / she busses more"
I was pointing out the spf's vote for seanzie wasn't the worse case of bussing by far. In the last game I hosted seanzie almost got epignosis lynched on his own by bussing.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Do you remember this moment?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:44 pm

I believe this eod was a bit of a surprise. I was having trouble getting people to vote with me on falcon.

I think originally you held your vote to throw on any other wagon that may occur. When that didn't happen, you "jokingly" self voted bc it would look too obvious if you threw your vote on falcon at eod. Falcon who you claimed to be 60% sure of.
but you agree with me that falcon was in anti-spew and that he "knew that you weren't going to shut up", right? so how does that align with your belief that i was sitting there waiting to eliminate someone that wasn't falcon?

the reality of the situation is that falcon was the obvious designated elimination for the entirety of that EOD, and there was no chance that anyone other than him was going to die, period

and again, why did it matter at all if i voted falcon at the EOD? he was guaranteed to die

im sorry kate, but this is just bad gamestate analysis
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:49 pm
Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:44 pm

but you agree with me that falcon was in anti-spew and that he "knew that you weren't going to shut up", right? so how does that align with your belief that i was sitting there waiting to eliminate someone that wasn't falcon?

the reality of the situation is that falcon was the obvious designated elimination for the entirety of that EOD, and there was no chance that anyone other than him was going to die, period

and again, why did it matter at all if i voted falcon at the EOD? he was guaranteed to die

im sorry kate, but this is just bad gamestate analysis
It matters for purposes of this argument. You backed yourself into a corner.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

there was no serious attempt to save falcon at any point throughout d2. he did not try to save himself. there was no meaningful counterwagon. no meaningful resistance. it simply does not make sense to imply that i was sitting and waiting to kill someone other than falcon, ESPECIALLY because i said i wanted falcon to die
staypositivefriend
Hitman

backed myself into a corner by doing what?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i think the top players don't bus like that when 2 free lunches are on the table, personally

just my 2 cents but if you're hellbusing, you're not a good wolf, unless you have a plan / can read the room and you feel like that's where it's gonna end up. bussing seanzie there seems -EV, so unless it was obvious the vote was gonna swing onto seanzie (which it wasn't, all the votes came after spf's vote) then i wouldn't even question spf placing a bus vote

i guess she might've wanted to distance from seanzie? which is perfectly fine, but a lot of us were throwing in lines stating that seanzie fell off and including you wolf reading him, so chances are if she offers that option, we could vote. which ended up happening
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Kate wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:48 pm
Do you remember this moment?
yup
staypositivefriend
Hitman

at the end of the day, i:

-said that i wanted falcon to die

-stated my intent to vote falcon if a counterwagon did come up

-said that falcon should be resolved for the gamestate

-did not attempt to eliminate anyone not named Falcon

so your theory that i was secretly trying to get someone other than falcon eliminated does not make any sense, as respectfully as i can put it. you are allowed to feel however you want about me, but that read doesnt align with what has actually happened in the game we were playing
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

maybe im conflating spf's reputation from MU with the one on syndicate and she's not that tinfoiled here

but on MU she's a strong player who gets tinfoiled everyday. if you're that type of wolf, voting off your partner who has the best odds of living when you're always gonna get tinfoiled seems wrong to do. in other words, she should know most votes on wolves won't buy her too much cred, especially when she gets to live at f3 if she makes it there

i guess her wolf angle would be she wanted to give seanzie cred, but again, the gamestate showed potential for a flashwagon on him
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well night is ending, you have my read and advice good luck town

Ted, hopefully one day you'll consider me a top player.

Love you all!!!
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Singing around a campfire

The high spirits continued around the group as they discovered falcon was guilty in the Great Beanicide 2023.

The fire was again roarin’. Drinks were poured. Fingersplints and Roxy had lit sparklers and were flapping around pretending to be butterflies. Things were rambunctious. Dennis was tucked in his sleeping bag trying to ignore his parents shenanigans. He dozed off, safe and snug in his tent, but he eventually decided to venture out to see how things were progressing.

“Hey mom!” He yelled across the party
“Hey son! Just going to light this firework then I’ll….” BOOM

Kate was exploded 🤯

Or so everyone thought.......

Kate was awakened by a coo and realized she had fallen asleep with the baby in her crib it had all been a nightmare. She *knew* she would have never swam in a f'n river :derp:

But she is home so buh-bye Kate.
;)
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i think you've played amazingly here, it was refreshing. i enjoy your playstyle very much

if it wasn't for you, i don't think i'd be nearly as confident on falcon as you were. i'll even 1 up it and say you have posted / played in a similar manner as my werewolf idol, but i'm not gonna say who that is :P

truly enjoyed playing with you
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 3

i enjoyed playing with you too kate. sorry we couldn't find each other
tedxtr

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 3

Post by tedxtr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:19 pm i enjoyed playing with you too kate. sorry we couldn't find each other
you didn't have her village?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”