Spf
25%
Eek!
75%

Total votes: 8
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Summer Sh*t

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm @Seanzie How are you drawing your conclusion? Do you not like Taylor Swift?
this is another thing that people will maybe not get and it's def gonna be rambl-y for me, but c'est la vie

this pings me. i read her last game and when she asked questions, she was always strict to the point and when she asked a question, she wanted the raw answer.

but in here she is downplaying the seriousness of the question by tackling in the last one, almost as if she doesn't genuinely care to figure him out. if you take a look at her last game, all questions are legitimate and they get at something. the tackling of the taylor swift line is setting the dynamic to be friendly and ease up the seriousness of the first one, almost gives him a leeway not to even answer it

"how did you get to me wolf" is a perfectly fine question, but the tackling of the taylor swift line makes it so that sean shouldn't feel too much pressure in answering it and detracts from the desire to find out the answer to the former one. and idk why this would be the case from her PoV if she genuinely wanted to figure him out. why not make people sweat?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by tedxtr »

i normally wouldn't have even made that point as it could be a silly early interaction to chit chat esp given it's n0

but given her read on sean later on which doesn't make sense to me, i figured i'd type and hit enter anyway as the whole progression feels off to me

she's warping threadflow to give sean a villa read and neon too in a way that just doesn't make sense to me. and then her push on me doesn't really make a ton of sense either and it's for very shallow reasons fmpov, i just read it as bad faith, but i didn't care to debunk why it's bad just cuz i think it should be pretty obvious to anybody

"flying under the radar, voting me to give the feeling he's doing stuff and said he's a bad d1 player which could be his excuse" when i never said im a bad d1 player, just that i was lazy and i actually posted a lot of thoughts on other people. she's just interpreting a lot of things to fit her reads in a way that i can't believe is a villa making mistakes atp, judging that she got to sean villa based on a clear dichotomy and warping of threadflow to fit her reads. just too big of a coincidence
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:15 pm i'll add in a point that it's ~interesting she goes on to call seanzie villagery for "sticking to his guns" even tho he basically did the complete opposite

which was to start aggressively tunneling her early and then to drop it without much explanation as to why (if any). i don't see how that's sticking to his guns, personally
Seanzie gave exactly zero guns as to why he voted for me.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:38 pm i normally wouldn't have even made that point as it could be a silly early interaction to chit chat esp given it's n0

but given her read on sean later on which doesn't make sense to me, i figured i'd type and hit enter anyway as the whole progression feels off to me

she's warping threadflow to give sean a villa read and neon too in a way that just doesn't make sense to me. and then her push on me doesn't really make a ton of sense either and it's for very shallow reasons fmpov, i just read it as bad faith, but i didn't care to debunk why it's bad just cuz i think it should be pretty obvious to anybody

"flying under the radar, voting me to give the feeling he's doing stuff and said he's a bad d1 player which could be his excuse" when i never said im a bad d1 player, just that i was lazy and i actually posted a lot of thoughts on other people. she's just interpreting a lot of things to fit her reads in a way that i can't believe is a villa making mistakes atp, judging that she got to sean villa based on a clear dichotomy and warping of threadflow to fit her reads. just too big of a coincidence
I understand what you're saying here, but if psv is bad and she's falsely trying clear seanzie AND Neon that would mean one wolf openly defended both of her teammates in one post. I find that aspect of the theory a little hard to swallow.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:26 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm @Seanzie How are you drawing your conclusion? Do you not like Taylor Swift?
this is another thing that people will maybe not get and it's def gonna be rambl-y for me, but c'est la vie

this pings me. i read her last game and when she asked questions, she was always strict to the point and when she asked a question, she wanted the raw answer.

but in here she is downplaying the seriousness of the question by tackling in the last one, almost as if she doesn't genuinely care to figure him out. if you take a look at her last game, all questions are legitimate and they get at something. the tackling of the taylor swift line is setting the dynamic to be friendly and ease up the seriousness of the first one, almost gives him a leeway not to even answer it

"how did you get to me wolf" is a perfectly fine question, but the tackling of the taylor swift line makes it so that sean shouldn't feel too much pressure in answering it and detracts from the desire to find out the answer to the former one. and idk why this would be the case from her PoV if she genuinely wanted to figure him out. why not make people sweat?
This is straight up incorrect. If you're portraying me as not goofy, then you didn't read enough, frankly.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I'm having an obnoxious time pulling things up on SDN. It's fighting me. I have not forgotten.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I'm still a bit unclear on when close actually is. 4 p.m. CST?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Going by when the poll approximately closes
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:33 pm I'm still a bit unclear on when close actually is. 4 p.m. CST?
5pm eastern.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by fingersplints »

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:13 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:33 pm I'm still a bit unclear on when close actually is. 4 p.m. CST?
5pm eastern.
10 PM BST :grin:
Gro-oo-ovy
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:08 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:38 pm i normally wouldn't have even made that point as it could be a silly early interaction to chit chat esp given it's n0

I understand what you're saying here, but if psv is bad and she's falsely trying clear seanzie AND Neon that would mean one wolf openly defended both of her teammates in one post. I find that aspect of the theory a little hard to swallow.
i didn't say she did do that, i actually think neon is a villager

what i think happened is that she wanted to put seanzie in the same bucket as a villager to clear him that way, except the reasoning just ended up not making any sense if you backtrack

you can't have 2 villa reads for them going against threadflow when those 2 people have completely opposite beliefs from each other
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:13 pm
5pm eastern.
Alright, thanks.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:26 pm
Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:08 pm

i didn't say she did do that, i actually think neon is a villager

what i think happened is that she wanted to put seanzie in the same bucket as a villager to clear him that way, except the reasoning just ended up not making any sense if you backtrack

you can't have 2 villa reads for them going against threadflow when those 2 people have completely opposite beliefs from each other
I can and I will, thanks.
What I actually said was I thought their explanations for why they thought the way they did made sense.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I mean, I won't technically anymore because Seanzie is dead and also not town, but anyway.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:12 pm I think of the people who have interacted with me, I feel best about Seanzie and Neon, since both are sticking to their guns in spite of thread flow-- Seanzie in saying my responses felt okay when others said they didn't, Neon saying they didn't feel okay when others said they had.
this, is what you said
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@tedxtr
You said you looked at my syndicate town game, so I'll just provide one town game from SDN.
Town:
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/thread ... a.1478466/

Mafia:
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/thread ... d.1469043/
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/thread ... d.1470278/
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i find it very shallow, as for your reasons for having me as a wolf, but most of that was a grand misrepresentation too
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:37 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:12 pm I think of the people who have interacted with me, I feel best about Seanzie and Neon, since both are sticking to their guns in spite of thread flow-- Seanzie in saying my responses felt okay when others said they didn't, Neon saying they didn't feel okay when others said they had.
this, is what you said
Yes, and both are reflective of threadstate at the time they were said. Because the opinions were voiced at different points in time. Seanzie said I was v when most people were sussing me, Zenon continued sussing me past the expiration date of when that was favorable.
Statement stands and still not how you're painting it.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:39 pm i find it very shallow, as for your reasons for having me as a wolf, but most of that was a grand misrepresentation too
I do not understand this post. Can you clarify what you're talking about?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

yea
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:35 am There's a really good chance I will forget to vote if I don't vote now tbh so
[VOTE: Tex ] aubergine
Because I think their content has been pretty lacking and go with the flow, along with the handwavey excuse of being a bad D1 player. Feels like trying to fly under the radar.
i was among the people who've posted the most amount of content, even tho i had low posts. "feels like trying to fly under the radar" when having that in mind is a big question mark

another thing is i've never said i was a bad d1 player, just that i was lazy, and despite that i posted a lot of thoughts, arguably more than 60% of the game.

this accusation is shallow for 4 hours til elimination and bad faith as it misrepresents my actions and what i've said in posts
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

We're not allowed to vote, but my personal POE is Dennis, pyxxy, sig, six, and ted.
In order of choppability, I would say: six > pyxxy > Dennis > ted > sig.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:40 pm
this, is what you said
Yes, and both are reflective of threadstate at the time they were said. Because the opinions were voiced at different points in time. Seanzie said I was v when most people were sussing me, Zenon continued sussing me past the expiration date of when that was favorable.
Statement stands and still not how you're painting it.
alright, this does make sense to me
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:44 pm yea
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:35 am There's a really good chance I will forget to vote if I don't vote now tbh so
[VOTE: Tex ] aubergine
Because I think their content has been pretty lacking and go with the flow, along with the handwavey excuse of being a bad D1 player. Feels like trying to fly under the radar.
i was among the people who've posted the most amount of content, even tho i had low posts. "feels like trying to fly under the radar" when having that in mind is a big question mark

another thing is i've never said i was a bad d1 player, just that i was lazy, and despite that i posted a lot of thoughts, arguably more than 60% of the game.

this accusation is shallow for 4 hours til elimination and bad faith as it misrepresents my actions and what i've said in posts
Sigh.
What are you feeling about the rest of the thread? Who are you SRing, TRing, etc? I remember you saying something about being sus of sig and six and then I voted you and you OMGUS'd back into Tunneltown.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Frankly though, I do think you're likely to be town. I think you're wrong on me but I feel better about you having interacted. I think Dennis/pyxxy/six contain at least one wolf, maybe both.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i posted a list
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

pyxxy wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:25 am
Camilla wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:10 am Ted's obstinance on PSV is towny to an extent.

Maybe I'd just start out tomorrow with Falcon/Six, tbh.
I like reading your thinking. Please be aware that you've got good odds to be the nk if you keep solving. So! Keep on vibing but if you could maybe make a summary post of where your thoughts are at near EON, that would be super sweet <3
This post feels... weird
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:03 pm camilla / spf / kate

lemon / neon

dennis

pyxxy

rest

sixtystrings
psv
Ah.
Why are dennis and pyxxy so (relatively) high for you?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

it's not really high, it's more that there are a lot of null posters who idk how to sort

dennis' early response to me was good imo and then when he started talking about you we just mindmelded hard. guess he could've pocketed me but i think his accusation was fine. the only concerning thing is his seanzie progression but idt it's too wolfy barring his explanation

pyxxy could arguably be lowered, if im being honest she's just there cuz she posted a big ass wall to camilla when she called her out and thought it was villagery lol, i know it's bad but just slapped it there lmfao. didn't even read it

i think the strength of how it comes across is not the reality. the only really strong leans are the top 5, dennis and pyxxy are heaps lower than those other reads
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:57 pm it's not really high, it's more that there are a lot of null posters who idk how to sort

dennis' early response to me was good imo and then when he started talking about you we just mindmelded hard. guess he could've pocketed me but i think his accusation was fine. the only concerning thing is his seanzie progression but idt it's too wolfy barring his explanation

pyxxy could arguably be lowered, if im being honest she's just there cuz she posted a big ass wall to camilla when she called her out and thought it was villagery lol, i know it's bad but just slapped it there lmfao. didn't even read it

i think the strength of how it comes across is not the reality. the only really strong leans are the top 5, dennis and pyxxy are heaps lower than those other reads
I mean, of course I have a different perspective, but I didn't like Dennis sussing me :p And I think him hopping on Seanzie with that super weak explanation was incredibly sus. I dislike.
Pyxxy on the other hand hasn't felt towny to me at all. He was unsorted for me but I went back and read his posts again and they just feel super lackluster to me. I also felt like his post to Camilla about her potentially being the NK feels forced/performative rather than genuine.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

But thanks for clarifying neither is that high for you.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:57 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:27 pm [VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
anyway my memory is that this vote that i made tied seanzie 3-3-3 between ted, pxy, and seanzie. i'm not sure if that memory is totally accurate but i am confident that my vote tied seanzie with the other wagons
Kate wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:32 pm I'm gonna move to seanzie.
^^and bearing that in mind, kate was the first person to switch over to seanzie and put him in the "lead", and i would probably give her the most credit for the seanzie elimination actually going through
Camilla wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:32 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Neon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:36 pmVote: Sean
Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:39 pm Oh cool we're jumping seanzie now
Dennis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:45 pm Seanzies iso inspired precisely 0 feelings inside me

I'd kill him [VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
^^she was followed shortly by camilia, neon, and dennis

in spite of my earlier reads, i actually think if there was a busser in this progression, it's more likely to be dennis than anyone. this is because if any of seanzie's partners were present in the thread at the time, it makes sense to me that they would want to jump on his wagon to get some last minute towncred, and dennissaying that he's "going to ISO seanzie" and then jumping on him 6 minutes later feels a bit abrupt and like he is forcing himself to find an excuse to vote for seanzie instead of coming to suspect him organically

it's actually kind of hard to understand why @Dennis felt the need to jump on the seanzie wagon at all, since he didn't seem to have any clear thoughts about him ,and since he was already gonna die anyway without the vote. i would like to hear dennis talk about that more
I mean

why not

I wasn't really worrying about it and I thought eod was way later than it was

Clearly it was wolfy as many have pointed out but I wasn't exactly thinking "hmm how will this make me look"
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:00 pm I also felt like his post to Camilla about her potentially being the NK feels forced/performative rather than genuine.
could be!

i took it more as a "what wolf would post that type of thing" cuz i'd feel awkward making that kill now if i do post that, but who knows
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Anyways that's enough slanking I'm gonna go look for connections in seanzie iso

Off my head kate is cleared from his vote on her, even before the wagon started at the end and like the same 4 names that kept coming up shoudl be cleared too
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:24 pm
Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:02 pm Okay, I solved the game.
Is it me?
It's you, SPF and PSV.

Serious read.
Doubt there's one in here
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:06 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:00 pm I also felt like his post to Camilla about her potentially being the NK feels forced/performative rather than genuine.
could be!

i took it more as a "what wolf would post that type of thing" cuz i'd feel awkward making that kill now if i do post that, but who knows
Eh i mean Camilla is relatively obvtown, so it's not weird. And as a wolf I thrive off of "a wolf wouldn't do THAT, right?" So I tend not to put much stock in that as a defense or excuse tbh, lol
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:09 pm
Is it me?
It's you, SPF and PSV.

Serious read.
Rule of 3
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:39 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:34 pm
You entered with a song rather than a post. The first post is always the hardest for a wolf.
...really
I am a rule follower. I am abiding by the rules.
You seem quite worried about a page 1 read. I'd vote you if I could.
Okay there's something up with seanzie's handling of psv that I want to think about but I also don't really want to think about

The dieharding for psv is probably rather clearing, and the tinfoil that it was theater is kinda shut down by everyone else not thinking psv is bad so I'm probably just wrong
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

this, is what you said
My biggest concern with it, is that seanzie was voting for me. And he didn't even give a fake reason for it, so I'm not sure how he could be sticking to his guns in that instance.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:13 pm
this, is what you said
My biggest concern with it, is that seanzie was voting for me. And he didn't even give a fake reason for it, so I'm not sure how he could be sticking to his guns in that instance.
reading back, his only response about psv was that he thinks her reaction is fine. literally one post on it

he even clarified (i think after psv's post on villa reading neon and seanzie) that he wasn't villa reading her
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie only really interacted with his voters and psv so there's not really much more to his iso than that
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

momma kate, read on son dennis?
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Neon wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:11 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:09 pm
Is it me?
It's you, SPF and PSV.

Serious read.
Rule of 3
Lmao this made me think of a Mafia game where someone listed three people, including myself, and I mentioned rule of three
Except the person was mafia and I was their partner.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

this, is what you said
Sticking to his guns specifically on reads of me
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tedxtr wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:23 pm momma kate, read on son dennis?
Vote yesterday was weird but he seems honest in his posts.

Take anything weird he does with a grain of salt, bc we are all weird over here.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:32 pm
this, is what you said
Sticking to his guns specifically on reads of me
Ohhhhh. Ok. Gotcha.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 2

Post by fingersplints »

Everyone settled around the campfire. The mood was celebratory, as they had vanquished the evil mosquitos and were enjoying an itch free night.

Most had decided burgers were the clear choice for dinner. They could use the extra protein after all that hiking. lemonfairy was enjoying the S’mores while pyxxy tucked into the biggest serving of beans ever.

“Hey, those look good. Can I have some too?” asked Camilla. Someone fixed her a plate. She soon began to regret this decision.

“Guys I’m really sorry” she said as everyone began holding their noses and moving a little farther away.

Camilla started getting gut aches now the gas wasn't coming out it got worse and their gut just started expanding more and more pretty soon it was so bad they decided to just bounce.

Bounce home that is. Camilla has been eliminated.
You have 48 hours to find who is responsible.
Gro-oo-ovy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RIP Camilla, hope to play with you again soon!
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

[VOTE: Six strings ] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:02 pm [VOTE: Six strings ] aubergine
Eh.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:03 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:02 pm [VOTE: Six strings ] aubergine
Eh.
Eh why?
You disagree that jumping in, voting ted, and then ghosting was very strange behavior?

Return to “Previous Hustles”