The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Re: Summer Sh*t Day 1

Post by Camilla »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:19 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
The list feels kind of pointless as it has tints of busywork since it doesn't really say anything about the game-state at all.

I want actual content from him since we're already beyond the RVS stage of the game.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:22 pm
Go on

Cause he did this once in a game as town, where he drops in and says just a list, no explanation, and I (maf) pushed a miselim on him

Idk why tf he does it, but it's made me freak out on his slot when he does it and I'm having flashbacks
some games hook me immediately some games don't

picture me as a shooter who's waiting to see if I get a hot hand

sometimes it'll never happen (well actually, idk if I've ever actually not kicked into gear if alive long enough)

sometimes I show up to the game knowing I'm about to drop 50 points
That's what makes me kinda wary of Camilla, their vote on you kinda feels like lhf
It's not LHF? The definition of a LHF is a villager that's an easy push and so far pyxxy is roughly =rand when it comes to his posts.

I have nothing to believe that pyxxy is a villager so far so I'm pushing him for content.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Go on

sometimes it'll never happen (well actually, idk if I've ever actually not kicked into gear if alive long enough)

Wait if you're looking for a good rand (which I assume means power role? Maybe it means mafia) why did you queue for a mountainous
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:27 pm
Go on

That's what makes me kinda wary of Camilla, their vote on you kinda feels like lhf
It's not LHF? The definition of a LHF is a villager that's an easy push and so far pyxxy is roughly =rand when it comes to his posts.

I have nothing to believe that pyxxy is a villager so far so I'm pushing him for content.
Fair
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:25 pm
Go on

The list feels kind of pointless as it has tints of busywork since it doesn't really say anything about the game-state at all.

I want actual content from him since we're already beyond the RVS stage of the game.
What do you think of other people who haven't given content yet

Like I have hardly given any content, I totally ignores the D0 arguments (or at least didn't comment), but you seemingly townlean me
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:29 pm
Go on

Like I have hardly given any content, I totally ignores the D0 arguments (or at least didn't comment), but you seemingly townlean me
No pings from Lemon/Kate/Falcon/Sig/Six so far. I originally wanted to poke Lemon since I tend to have a good read on her but ted's handling of my slot pinged me.

Like, I kind of want to TR Falcon as he tonally looks okay in a "I don't give a fuck"-way but I feel reluctant on tonereading this sort of attitude as it's fairly easily fakeable for more experienced players.

My TR on you boils to your response to ted since from experience this sort of attitude, as in responding "I have no reads" when pressed for reads tend to come from villas as wolves when pressed on for reads don't want to look like they're empty-handed and will just sheep consensus reads like Seanzie V or just randomly make stuff up. You straight-up owning that you have no reads here feels honest in a way that a wolf wouldn't for fear of looking like they aren't productive.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Go on

agreed that I'm not lhf

agreed that I've been chilling and living life (bc I thought N0 would end sooner)

I think the interesting thing about me is that people who don't know me like to vote me for the exact reasons that you've described (I've way underposted my average so far this game tho)

if you're scum + you're the type to actively talk with your scummates + some of them are familiar with me, then I don't think you make that vote on me

if you're scum + you either aren't a hyperdetailed player as scum / you don't have scummates that are familiar with me, then I think you _do_ make that vote on me, because I'm a decent place to put a vote and with 2 votes you're just looking for another wagon to start besides yourself, it's early goings, etc

unfortunately [redacted] is still ongoing but it's literally an example of this happening

if you're town then I think I'm getting a helpful perspective of you as a player and that's good too :)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:28 pm
Go on

Wait if you're looking for a good rand (which I assume means power role? Maybe it means mafia) why did you queue for a mountainous
?

it's not PR vs not PR

I turn up my nose at the thought of needing to be self-important in a game in order to care

it's legit like "I kinda feel like eating pizza rolls today" vs "MOTHER I CRAVE BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS WITH RANCH

one does not control the motivations, they just show up at some point
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:40 pm
Go on

No pings from Lemon/Kate/Falcon/Sig/Six so far. I originally wanted to poke Lemon since I tend to have a good read on her but ted's handling of my slot pinged me.

Like, I kind of want to TR Falcon as he tonally looks okay in a "I don't give a fuck"-way but I feel reluctant on tonereading this sort of attitude as it's fairly easily fakeable for more experienced players.

My TR on you boils to your response to ted since from experience this sort of attitude, as in responding "I have no reads" when pressed for reads tend to come from villas as wolves when pressed on for reads don't want to look like they're empty-handed and will just sheep consensus reads like Seanzie V or just randomly make stuff up. You straight-up owning that you have no reads here feels honest in a way that a wolf wouldn't for fear of looking like they aren't productive.
Why not post this when you voted for me?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:42 pm
Go on

agreed that I'm not lhf

agreed that I've been chilling and living life (bc I thought N0 would end sooner)

I think the interesting thing about me is that people who don't know me like to vote me for the exact reasons that you've described (I've way underposted my average so far this game tho)

if you're scum + you're the type to actively talk with your scummates + some of them are familiar with me, then I don't think you make that vote on me

if you're scum + you either aren't a hyperdetailed player as scum / you don't have scummates that are familiar with me, then I think you _do_ make that vote on me, because I'm a decent place to put a vote and with 2 votes you're just looking for another wagon to start besides yourself, it's early goings, etc

unfortunately [redacted] is still ongoing but it's literally an example of this happening

if you're town then I think I'm getting a helpful perspective of you as a player and that's good too :)
So what has been your perspective of the game so far?

I don't have experience with you and that post, as in the list, caught my eye being that it kind of felt a bit odd irt the gamestate.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:45 pm
Go on

Which part of the post?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:42 pm
Go on

agreed that I'm not lhf

So what has been your perspective of the game so far?

I don't have experience with you and that post, as in the list, caught my eye being that it kind of felt a bit odd irt the gamestate.
I think people are having fun and being chill and good summer-is-soon vibes :)

I will lick my sock if it turns out anyone posted anything AI during N0

and that's why I'm here now and mostly not then
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: tedxtr ] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:48 pm
Go on

Which part of the post?
All of it.

You seem like a well-reasoned player who likes making well constructed posts (in this game, playstyles can vary, etc etc).

[ed note: went and read Camilla's ISO here]

Oh actually you've already dropped 2 naked votes before this. I was extrapolating from what I've read here D1 + remembering that I think you asked a question about linking to post #s instead of needing to quote them?

"No pings from Lemon/Kate/Falcon/Sig/Six so far."
Basically, this was implied by your vote on me.

You voted Lemon but instantly switched to tedxtr in a way that makes me not count the Lemonfairy vote.

Moving off tedxtr to me (pyxxy) was accurately perceived by Dennis and myself as you picking another name from low posters/less active/none really townreads these people yet pool.

That pinged me as sus because as I somewhat unclearly laid out, people who don't know me love to do that to me, and it's got scum caught more than once.

However I think you just naked vote as a stylistic choice, so I would like to [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh um jk I guess there's not an unvote option :|
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

i agree on dennis’ response being good

[VOTE: psv ] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

from what I can tell there's not a hammer so uh I think I'll just self-vote as a makeshift unvote :/
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:58 pm from what I can tell there's not a hammer so uh I think I'll just self-vote as a makeshift unvote :/
lol welcome to being a leading wagon PSV
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

D1 shouldn’t have hammer enabled but idk
ImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:54 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:48 pm

Go on

Which part of the post?
All of it.

You seem like a well-reasoned player who likes making well constructed posts (in this game, playstyles can vary, etc etc).

[ed note: went and read Camilla's ISO here]

Oh actually you've already dropped 2 naked votes before this. I was extrapolating from what I've read here D1 + remembering that I think you asked a question about linking to post #s instead of needing to quote them?

"No pings from Lemon/Kate/Falcon/Sig/Six so far."
Basically, this was implied by your vote on me.

You voted Lemon but instantly switched to tedxtr in a way that makes me not count the Lemonfairy vote.

Moving off tedxtr to me (pyxxy) was accurately perceived by Dennis and myself as you picking another name from low posters/less active/none really townreads these people yet pool.

That pinged me as sus because as I somewhat unclearly laid out, people who don't know me love to do that to me, and it's got scum caught more than once.

However I think you just naked vote as a stylistic choice, so I would like to [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
The naked vote thing is a stylistic thing that I always do. My playstyle basically boils down to making these sorts of votes then question the people I'm voting to generate content and if their response is not satisfactory enough then I just hard-push them as the elimiantion. This usually works more often than not.

People who are not used to me often misread it like me seeking for easy miselims so I'm used to getting wolfread like this. Shrug
Camilla
The Mark

Re: Summer Sh*t

Post by Camilla »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:26 pm Players

Camilla - Posts
Dennis - Posts
falcon - Posts
Kate - Posts
Lemonfairy - Posts
Neon - Posts
potentialsheltervet - Posts
Pyxxy - Posts
Seanzie - Posts
sig
SixStrings
staypositivefriend - Posts
tedxtr
...err, why can't I ISO Ted?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:00 pm Camilla - idk
Dennis - it's dennis
falcon - posting a lot again, sus
Kate - maybe this is the game where I try to learn to read Kate?
Lemonfairy - hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont get murderous so quickly this time around :3 :lorab:
Neon - it's Zenon
potentialsheltervet - sure
Pyxxy - me
Seanzie - fine
sig - eh
SixStrings - who?
staypositivefriend - favorable
tedxtr - meh
Ok, that sounds fun!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:12 pm not really incompatible, with meta on you i wouldn’t have brought it up probably

but given i don’t know too many people it’s something i picked up on

pretty cool you’re playing this at 14, i wish i’d known about it earlier. started at 17-18 ish
Yeah a lot of people mention things about my age, easy way to make people HAVE to be nice to me or Kate (my mom) will go momma bear on you

Drawback is I'm not very good at the game but we take what we get
Oh so humble.
Attachments
ezgif-4-0d3de0a773.gif
ezgif-4-0d3de0a773.gif (83.66 KiB) Viewed 962 times
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Go on

I also townlean you. You're looking like your early civ meta.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:04 pm

Camilla - Posts
Dennis - Posts
falcon - Posts
Kate - Posts
Lemonfairy - Posts
Neon - Posts
Pyxxy - Posts
Seanzie - Posts
sig
SixStrings
tedxtr
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 695&t=2517
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:00 pm Camilla - idk
Dennis - it's dennis
falcon - posting a lot again, sus
Kate - maybe this is the game where I try to learn to read Kate?
Lemonfairy - hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont get murderous so quickly this time around :3 :lorab:
Neon - it's Zenon
potentialsheltervet - sure
Pyxxy - me
Seanzie - fine
sig - eh
SixStrings - who?
staypositivefriend - favorable
tedxtr - meh
What the hell does any of this mean
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Post by staypositivefriend »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:55 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:05 am
Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:33 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 pm also i actually went back and looked at the practice game that you're referring to: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread (this one, right?), and your tone seems completely normal to me. i don't get the sense that you were trying to change the way you sound at all, at least based on the first page of your ISO
And a slight V lean here for not taking my explanation about my tone at face value, tbh.

I don't get how you're not seeing my tone shift there? I tried intentionally to seem more jokingish/friendly there and got like 3 villagers on my wagon at RVS.
to be more specific i dont like how quickly Camilla conceded to calling me towny for interrogating her, when she is generally a lot more skeptical toward me and (to my memory) OMGUSed me very hard when i interrogated her on d1 of the CFC game we just played

felt a bit like she was trying to defuse my suspicions of her by calling me towny at a point when it wasn't really warranted by my questioning, especially since i was keeping my cards pretty close to my chest at that point and hadn't really posted much game related content
Are you actually reading my posts or not?

I didn't call you towny for interrogating me as this is something you'd do as either alignment. I called you villagery because you bothered to go into the Practice Game to read my tone there while as a wolf I'd think that you'd just go "Oh good so you're trying to reform your behavior" being that I know how your mindset is towards toxicity/wholesomeness in FM games and there wouldn't be any reason for you to doubt it since you'd know my alignment so you'd just accept it.

I don't engage in this sort of diffuse/appease behavior as a wolf because I know that people will wolfread me for it so my usual wolf response to pressure is to lash out, as you should perfectly be aware of. (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5138703)

I OMGUS'd you in the CFC game because your main argument against me being a wolf was based on the fallacious premise being that I do not worldbuild d1 and you were pushing me for not doing so while you should be familiar with my play style as we've played together several times. I don't see the point in OMGUS'ing you here being that I've seen no signs of you pushing me in what I see to be bad faith and your skepticism towards my original reasoning was good enough that I don't want to vote you right now.
okay. i want to point out that my mental model of how you react to pressure is not the same as how you're describing it

the reason why i scumread you in the CFC game was a lot more nuanced than: "camilia doesn't worldbuild" - that was a strawman that you created because you were reacting aggressively to my interrogation of you and you seemed focused on discrediting it as much as humanely possible

whereas i recall that your reaction to me pressuring you on page 1 of the bops & flops game was very calm, measured, and focused on getting me off your back (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5134651)

so, when you reacted to my early pressure on you in this game by calling me town and seeming to take a similarly cloying approach, it made me feel like perhaps you were a wolf who was trying to defuse my suspicion on you, because the timing of your townread on me did not feel organic

i acknowledge this response but i think you're misunderstanding the original thing that made me suspicious of you
staypositivefriend
Hitman

you throwing in the passive aggressive: "are you reading my posts or not?" is proly the towniest part of your defense lol
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:58 pm from what I can tell there's not a hammer so uh I think I'll just self-vote as a makeshift unvote :/
lol welcome to being a leading wagon PSV
I'm not unfamiliar with this position.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:14 pm Dennis is kind of villagery, tbh.

Response feels honest whereas a wolf could just fold and just pick up some consensus-y reads, tbh.
fwiw i agree with this

i wolfed with dennis a few months ago and one thing i noticed is that he focused a lot on forming agreeable/good sounding reads ASAP and blending in with the rest of the thread. it felt to me like he felt pressured to force productivity bcuz he wanted to be townread, whereas his presence in this game is a lot more ....relaxed? uninhibited? he doesn't seem like he's trying to impress anyone
staypositivefriend
Hitman

pyxxy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:23 pm Camilla empty voting me is way more interesting than anything I could have provided to the thread on my own, though, s/o Camilla for that
is it wolf indicative for camillia to do that?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

oh nvm you dont need to answer that
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i townread pyxxy
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Kate wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:27 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:04 pm

Camilla - Posts
Dennis - Posts
falcon - Posts
Kate - Posts
Lemonfairy - Posts
Neon - Posts
Pyxxy - Posts
Seanzie - Posts
sig
SixStrings
tedxtr
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 695&t=2517
Ty.
Camilla
The Mark

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:52 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:55 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:05 am
Camilla wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:33 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 pm also i actually went back and looked at the practice game that you're referring to: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread (this one, right?), and your tone seems completely normal to me. i don't get the sense that you were trying to change the way you sound at all, at least based on the first page of your ISO
And a slight V lean here for not taking my explanation about my tone at face value, tbh.

I don't get how you're not seeing my tone shift there? I tried intentionally to seem more jokingish/friendly there and got like 3 villagers on my wagon at RVS.
to be more specific i dont like how quickly Camilla conceded to calling me towny for interrogating her, when she is generally a lot more skeptical toward me and (to my memory) OMGUSed me very hard when i interrogated her on d1 of the CFC game we just played

felt a bit like she was trying to defuse my suspicions of her by calling me towny at a point when it wasn't really warranted by my questioning, especially since i was keeping my cards pretty close to my chest at that point and hadn't really posted much game related content
Are you actually reading my posts or not?

I didn't call you towny for interrogating me as this is something you'd do as either alignment. I called you villagery because you bothered to go into the Practice Game to read my tone there while as a wolf I'd think that you'd just go "Oh good so you're trying to reform your behavior" being that I know how your mindset is towards toxicity/wholesomeness in FM games and there wouldn't be any reason for you to doubt it since you'd know my alignment so you'd just accept it.

I don't engage in this sort of diffuse/appease behavior as a wolf because I know that people will wolfread me for it so my usual wolf response to pressure is to lash out, as you should perfectly be aware of. (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5138703)

I OMGUS'd you in the CFC game because your main argument against me being a wolf was based on the fallacious premise being that I do not worldbuild d1 and you were pushing me for not doing so while you should be familiar with my play style as we've played together several times. I don't see the point in OMGUS'ing you here being that I've seen no signs of you pushing me in what I see to be bad faith and your skepticism towards my original reasoning was good enough that I don't want to vote you right now.
okay. i want to point out that my mental model of how you react to pressure is not the same as how you're describing it

the reason why i scumread you in the CFC game was a lot more nuanced than: "camilia doesn't worldbuild" - that was a strawman that you created because you were reacting aggressively to my interrogation of you and you seemed focused on discrediting it as much as humanely possible

whereas i recall that your reaction to me pressuring you on page 1 of the bops & flops game was very calm, measured, and focused on getting me off your back (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost5134651)

so, when you reacted to my early pressure on you in this game by calling me town and seeming to take a similarly cloying approach, it made me feel like perhaps you were a wolf who was trying to defuse my suspicion on you, because the timing of your townread on me did not feel organic

i acknowledge this response but i think you're misunderstanding the original thing that made me suspicious of you
The main thing that struck me from your case on me in that game was that I was not preflipping Duck which is why I OMGUS'd you as I don't think that you'd actually use that as an argument against me in good faith. So yeah, I do concede that I have strawmanned you as while the rest of the case wasn't as objectible that part really made me think you were wolfing and not reading my slot in good faith.

Thing is, unlike the CFC game I don't see any part of your reads on me so far that I don't think you wouldn't make as a V, your skepticism irt my change in tone felt good, and you're building a world very similar to mine so I don't think that you're making this push on me in bad faith, tbh.

I don't think your SR on me over the TR being inorganic comes from a malicious place, thing is I don't know how to make myself findable for you since I don't feel that interested in your alignment as you're one of the strongest V reads I have, so I'm just going to keep sorting out the other slots for today.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:52 pm you throwing in the passive aggressive: "are you reading my posts or not?" is proly the towniest part of your defense lol
Which I absolutely hate since I am trying to change this town to a less rude one.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:52 pm you throwing in the passive aggressive: "are you reading my posts or not?" is proly the towniest part of your defense lol
Which I absolutely hate since I am trying to change this town to a less rude one.
tone* not town

EBWOP
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:08 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Tell me more.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@staypositivefriend

Talk to me about your reads outside Seanzie/pyxxy/Dennis/PVS?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:26 pm
Tell me more.
Tell me more, tell me more
Lemonfairy's a wolf
...nothing here rhymes with wolf

Etc etc etc
...those summer nights
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Tell me more.
didn't like how you overstated your reads (announcing that you solved the game) when the reason you gave was very lackluster in comparison
I think the confidence you initially displayed feels fake and fake bravado is an easy way to mask other emotions and look like you're invested in your reads more than you actually are
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Camilla

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

Roughly where I am for like a halfday mark.

Kind of really doubt PSV ever flips W here unless both of his partners are just refusing to play the game since they've basically been the top wagon this entire game, tbh. Mostly confident on my reads on Dennis/SPF even if they're faint-ish being that this has been a fairly light game.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:43 pm
Tell me more.
Lemonfairy's a wolf
...nothing here rhymes with wolf

Etc etc etc
...those summer nights
vote me then
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:01 pm [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
is this just another placeholder kind of vote for more content or a real vote
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Maybe I should swap Lemon with Seanzie as the latter hasn't really been doing much since n0 while I feel like this sort of proactiveness and depth over breadth from Lemon seems to be very likely in her town range as I've seen from her V/W games in the past, tbh.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:04 pm Camilla

Dennis
SPF

PSV
pyxxy
Neon
Seanzie

Lemonfairy
falcon
Kate
SixString
Sig

Ted

Roughly where I am for like a halfday mark.

Kind of really doubt PSV ever flips W here unless both of his partners are just refusing to play the game since they've basically been the top wagon this entire game, tbh. Mostly confident on my reads on Dennis/SPF even if they're faint-ish being that this has been a fairly light game.
why on Dennis and pyxxy?
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:05 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:01 pm [VOTE: SixStrings] aubergine
is this just another placeholder kind of vote for more content or a real vote
Content vote since Six only had a single post and that was his confirmation.

Current wagons are shit though since I feel like PSV is just a villager and I'm V, so meh.
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

la la la :lorab:

Return to “Previous Hustles”