[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Re: [DAY 4] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

Of the Syndicators I think SVS is probably the most likely to be non town tbh. Hasn't been really solving today.

Seanzie's self meta and stuff is like working on me.

Sloonei IS in fact town.

Dennis is a total vibe.

Neon is slightly north of Null.

SVS is the one that feels most likely to be thingy.

Nate is the towniest of the other ones.

Santy's read on me feels like the sort of read a wolf makes when they think they have another faction in their sights. But hedgey hedge bad read probs town pocket pocket plz stop scumreading me Santy.

Would flip Sar and Miranda and Mr7 and I'm sure I can't stop anyone flipping genny but I find them likely to be pure rand.

If had to vig someone right now it'd probably be them though I guess.

But if someone else had a vig I'd probably prefer them to vig Santy hahaha.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:06 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:04 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:53 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:50 am Like, as town you only have you role to use in the night, and nothing else to do. So you are either really disengaged to act like that or are a wolf.

And from gth I don't think you seem disengaged to the game to act like that
If you kept reading past the sentence you're worried about, you’d see why. I give random weak items to people. There’s very limited chance for me to actually give something to somebody who is useful. So I figured my best bet would be target someone who won’t be nightkilled (RIP Falcon), and who might be able to shrink our POE pool if we do luck into me giving them a useful item.
I read it. But my point still stands.

Like, I expect it to be used on slots with an implied lowkey townread or you see towny potential. Using it on genny lacks all of that? Genny was a potential misyeet and kinda afk, so sorry but to mee that just seems like a very bad choice?
MIranda/Sar/Mighty are like, much more good objectives in a base level view? Maybe Seanzie too.

Like, I have to assume you looked at PoE and gave it to the slot which is doing more nothing and called it a day instead of giving it to someone who you actually feel might be town but sussed regardless? Idk this might be a playstyle difference but cant ignore it

What is your PoE sloonei?
Genny being a misyeet candidate is exactly why I targeted them.

Oooo. Gotcha, no more questions then. Feels like something more worth to revisit later.

Now I want genny to confirm.they got something (no need to reveal what)
Spoiler: show
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:54 am @MacDougall tell him it is
Tbh it is.
Why he actin' like he doesn't townread me though?
You ain't been towny in a way he would know how to read.

You two both seem towny to me tho so kith.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Hard disagree with genny being pure rand.

They are most likely to be scum.

#PSVSheep
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Tbh it is.
Seanzie, I ask this sincerely: why do you think I have been townreading you? I genuinely can’t remember any instances beyond the first 24 hours of Day 1 where I’ve said anything resembling a town read on you. I think you are misremembering or conflating someone else’s posts with mine OR I blacked out and started making posts while uncomscious.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Miranda and SAR can be factionmates in a non WC faction cuz they have their literal masonry bs going on.

MR7 is probably town cuz I've had that read for ages and I think I've mostly just forgot the reasons they were obvious town but there probably are some.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:10 am Hard disagree with genny being pure rand.

#PSVSheep
Why are they most likely to be scum?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:08 am Of the Syndicators I think SVS is probably the most likely to be non town tbh. Hasn't been really solving today.

Sloonei IS in fact town.

Dennis is a total vibe.

Santy's read on me feels like the sort of read a wolf makes when they think they have another faction in their sights. But hedgey hedge bad read probs town pocket pocket plz stop scumreading me Santy.

Would flip Sar and Miranda and Mr7 and I'm sure I can't stop anyone flipping genny but I find them likely to be pure rand.

What about my self-meta is working? Nothing I've said isn't easily exploitable by wolf!Seanzie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Sloonei talk to me about Santy. He's tunneling me and I want to kill him for it but I also don't want to kill someone just for tunneling me but his read on me is so anti town and bad and it feels like a read where he has TMI that I'm mafia except I'm not if that makes sense lol.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:08 am Of the Syndicators I think SVS is probably the most likely to be non town tbh. Hasn't been really solving today.

Sloonei IS in fact town.

Dennis is a total vibe.

What about my self-meta is working? Nothing I've said isn't easily exploitable by wolf!Seanzie.
You've also never been in one of the games where scum!Seanzie becomes town-savior by trying to revive a dead-thread.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:09 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:06 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:04 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:53 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:50 am Like, as town you only have you role to use in the night, and nothing else to do. So you are either really disengaged to act like that or are a wolf.

And from gth I don't think you seem disengaged to the game to act like that
If you kept reading past the sentence you're worried about, you’d see why. I give random weak items to people. There’s very limited chance for me to actually give something to somebody who is useful. So I figured my best bet would be target someone who won’t be nightkilled (RIP Falcon), and who might be able to shrink our POE pool if we do luck into me giving them a useful item.
I read it. But my point still stands.

Like, I expect it to be used on slots with an implied lowkey townread or you see towny potential. Using it on genny lacks all of that? Genny was a potential misyeet and kinda afk, so sorry but to mee that just seems like a very bad choice?
MIranda/Sar/Mighty are like, much more good objectives in a base level view? Maybe Seanzie too.

Like, I have to assume you looked at PoE and gave it to the slot which is doing more nothing and called it a day instead of giving it to someone who you actually feel might be town but sussed regardless? Idk this might be a playstyle difference but cant ignore it

What is your PoE sloonei?
Genny being a misyeet candidate is exactly why I targeted them.

Oooo. Gotcha, no more questions then. Feels like something more worth to revisit later.

Now I want genny to confirm.they got something (no need to reveal what)
Aight. Just to be clear for everyone: I was hoping I could give somebody in the POE an avenue to escape the POE. That is why I targeted Falcon and Genny.

I also agree that it’s better if we don’t know what item Genny has. Let her use the item on her own terms and see what comes out of it. Probably not much because my items are junk, but
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:11 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:10 am Hard disagree with genny being pure rand.

#PSVSheep
PSV read them as likely scum . Regardless if they were nked or not, I think that read alone makes genny more likely to be scum.

Mayo or SAR correct me here if Im wrong, but most of the time I see genny have lowpost aswell and people like PSV villaread them because of their vibe.
I don't have a very good history on reading genny, but both PSV and now Mayo voting there makes genny most likely to be scum.
Also them not posting like at all its something to consider ig. Could be an indicator of genny having more akwardness or trouble to post than normally
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei IS in fact town.

Dennis is a total vibe.

Nonsense. Lol. When you get in this paranoid mode you ask derpy questions like this. You're like the living personification of this gif.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:09 am
Tbh it is.

Yeah but my point is that he actin' like he townreads me, but then he actin' like he doesn't townread me.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:14 am

#PSVSheep
PSV read them as likely scum . Regardless if they were nked or not, I think that read alone makes genny more likely to be scum.

Mayo or SAR correct me here if Im wrong, but most of the time I see genny have lowpost aswell and people like PSV villaread them because of their vibe.
I don't have a very good history on reading genny, but both PSV and now Mayo voting there makes genny most likely to be scum.
Also them not posting like at all its something to consider ig. Could be an indicator of genny having more akwardness or trouble to post than normally
PSV reading them as scum doesn't make them scum. Unless you are trying to say PSV has perfect reads.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:13 am @Sloonei talk to me about Santy. He's tunneling me and I want to kill him for it but I also don't want to kill someone just for tunneling me but his read on me is so anti town and bad and it feels like a read where he has TMI that I'm mafia except I'm not if that makes sense lol.
This is what makes me want to snap your neck Mac.

Read my last list. I put you as town there.

Yet I see make post like this saying I am tunneling. You just show me again and again that you are not reading me and just blatantly advocating to kill me and putting my reads down
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:15 am

Sloonei IS in fact town.

Dennis is a total vibe.

Nonsense. Lol. When you get in this paranoid mode you ask derpy questions like this. You're like the living personification of this gif.

Instead, I ask the same questions over and over again in similar situations to create baselines in order to judge future deviations, but... if you want to reduce it to a gif, you do you.

I'd like to hear an answer to my question either way.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:15 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:14 am

#PSVSheep

PSV reading them as scum doesn't make them scum. Unless you are trying to say PSV has perfect reads.
If PSV had perfect reads, genny would be lock!wolf.

But I say more likely to be scum, because PSV has good reads, and its a confirmed town . Not listening to that seems dumb
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:13 am @Sloonei talk to me about Santy. He's tunneling me and I want to kill him for it but I also don't want to kill someone just for tunneling me but his read on me is so anti town and bad and it feels like a read where he has TMI that I'm mafia except I'm not if that makes sense lol.
Santy is someone I have seen posting a lot, but have never felt an overwhelming sense of towny sincerity from him. Even in this exchange over the last few posts, their objections have felt a little hollow.

BUT Santy’s most recent post in our conversation finally earned him a slight townie point. The little “Aha” moment where he seemed to understand what I was saying felt sincere.

At the same time, his prods for Genny to confirm my claim also feel hollow. You can object to my tactics, but why on earth would my claim be a lie?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:09 am
Tbh it is.

Yeah but my point is that he actin' like he townreads me, but then he actin' like he doesn't townread me.
This is exactly the kind of read you make on me that pisses me off.

Sometimes you don't have a complete read but the game is easier to solve by treating people as unsuspicious.

I do this all the time. You and Santy are two players who try to read into this type of thing and regularly arrive at snake eyes with it.

Step out and look at the bigger picture instead.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I wouldn’t advocate for a santychop right now, but I wouldn’t clear him at this exact moment either.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Seanzie @santygrass talk about each other plz
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Actually you know what, time for a snap read: everyone who’s here right now is town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:42 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:37 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:36 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:33 am @S~V~S @Sloonei who would you vote between genny and Seanzie ?
Seanzie, because I gave Genny an item and don't want it to go to waste.
Did you have a choice on who go give it?
If so, why genny?
Same reason I tried to target Falcon yesterday. The items I give out are weak and only marginally useful. I’ve been trying to give them out to players who are in the POE so that they can potentially do something pro-town with the items and clear their names. I was 2 shot, so shot #1 already died with falcon.
Can you explain the bolded. I don't know what that means
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:18 am
Santy is someone I have seen posting a lot, but have never felt an overwhelming sense of towny sincerity from him. Even in this exchange over the last few posts, their objections have felt a little hollow.

BUT Santy’s most recent post in our conversation finally earned him a slight townie point. The little “Aha” moment where he seemed to understand what I was saying felt sincere.

At the same time, his prods for Genny to confirm my claim also feel hollow. You can object to my tactics, but why on earth would my claim be a lie?
Regarding the last point. Regarding whatever you believe, its the correct mechanical play /shrug.

You could be lying or it could be a confirmation of action manipulation that we could be missing if genny isn't asked this lol. I think its kinda basic play so Im surprised you see this as hollow
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:18 am @Seanzie @santygrass talk about each other plz
I don't really want to talk about Santygrass.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:18 am @Seanzie @santygrass talk about each other plz
To elaborate, I do not feel like I actually have a good enough handle on the game to talk about Santygrass. Right now, I'm happy with the fact that I'm feeling a bit better about the TSers, and I'mma call that a win.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

GTH town, the wagon on them feels like a wolf is riding on it. And also the 'You are townreading me' perspective from Seanzie feels believable to me rn.

But also this is the first read I have formed in Seanzie so the fact that they were UTR for like 3 days its hard to ignore ig.

But yeh, 100% would yeet genny before them
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:20 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:42 am Same reason I tried to target Falcon yesterday. The items I give out are weak and only marginally useful. I’ve been trying to give them out to players who are in the POE so that they can potentially do something pro-town with the items and clear their names. I was 2 shot, so shot #1 already died with falcon.
Can you explain the bolded. I don't know what that means
I can only use my role twice. I used it on Falcon the night he died, so whatever item I gave him went to the grave along wit him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:22 am
GTH town, the wagon on them feels like a wolf is riding on it. And also the 'You are townreading me' perspective from Seanzie feels believable to me rn.

But also this is the first read I have formed in Seanzie so the fact that they were UTR for like 3 days its hard to ignore ig.

It was only 2 days. I was OTR D1.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:22 am
To elaborate, I do not feel like I actually have a good enough handle on the game to talk about Santygrass. Right now, I'm happy with the fact that I'm feeling a bit better about the TSers, and I'mma call that a win.
Talk about your shared distrust of Sloonei over the last page or so.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In multiball it is easiest to solve by meditating on the question "What do townies generally do".

a) They try to solve the game from a position of only knowing their own alignment. They latch onto reads and solve outwards from there. They don't play mask on because they don't have to and it benefits them not to.

And.

"What do wolves do in games?"

a) They try to survive them. They try to persuade town not to suspect them. They try to persuade town to kill people other than their teammates (which in multiball is easier because they can make more persuasive arguments). They try to portray themselves as genuine.

I want you all to explain to me your reads through the above lenses.

Whose solving is persistent, logical and progressive? Whose solving is inconsistent, has inferior reasoning behind it or is lacking?

Who is playing in a way where they are trying to appear townie as opposed to who is just BEING townie?

Who is solving an incomplete list of players. Who does not care about the alignment of all?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:16 am
This is what makes me want to snap your neck Mac.

Read my last list. I put you as town there.

Yet I see make post like this saying I am tunneling. You just show me again and again that you are not reading me and just blatantly advocating to kill me and putting my reads down
Snap my neck lol.

Son. Sit down.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Its 2:30 AM I am not sitting down. I am already laying down in bed.

I hope @supershorty is also in bed. If not, go to bed shorty
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I need you to develop an opinion on him.

Here's the 411. You are a turret that can't be switched off. When it's pointed at the right places you are a terrible experience for wolves. When it's pointed at the wrong places you are a terrible experience for town. I need you to point the right way.

I am not to say Santy is the right way for certain. But I feel like if you were to point there it might make it easier for me to read him in an unbiased way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:27 am Its 2:30 AM I am not sitting down. I am already laying down in bed.

Just stop being so overreactive and shirty. It's a nerdy game of mafia played on forum tech from the turn of the millennium.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:24 am
I don't remember what you did earlier in the game, but I had the distinct feeling you were townreading me through most of it. I do remember you voting SAR with me earlier, which reinforced that feeling. Now you're saying this is fake. I don't like it.

Santy has nothing to do with it, but I do admit that i was a little worried I was being whipped up by santy, but that makes little sense since I am one of the lesser people that wolves would need to try to whip up in this gamestate.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It is kinda weird you both ignored each other for 3 days. Maybe you're the last two WC.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:28 am

Here's the 411. You are a turret that can't be switched off. When it's pointed at the right places you are a terrible experience for wolves. When it's pointed at the wrong places you are a terrible experience for town. I need you to point the right way.

I am not to say Santy is the right way for certain. But I feel like if you were to point there it might make it easier for me to read him in an unbiased way.
I don't want to be that.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:29 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:27 am Its 2:30 AM I am not sitting down. I am already laying down in bed.

Just stop being so overreactive and shirty. It's a nerdy game of mafia played on forum tech from the turn of the millennium.
That was not me being overreactive. That was me doing a joke calm down.

I'm in zen mode rn. Maybe difficult to read town, but think lf me saying things like 'Snap your neck' in the mlst natural and chill way hmmyes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am

I don't want to be that.
Based on how you're reading Sloonei here it wouldn't seem you have a conscious choice in it.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:30 am

It is kinda weird you both ignored each other for 3 days. Maybe you're the last two WC.

You think Seanzie did much to be read or noticeable?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:08 am Sloonei IS in fact town.
Explain drunkenly pls
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:29 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:24 am
I don't remember what you did earlier in the game, but I had the distinct feeling you were townreading me through most of it. I do remember you voting SAR with me earlier, which reinforced that feeling. Now you're saying this is fake. I don't like it.

Santy has nothing to do with it, but I do admit that i was a little worried I was being whipped up by santy, but that makes little sense since I am one of the lesser people that wolves would need to try to whip up in this gamestate.
My SAR vote has nothing to do with you. Of anything else, for that matter. It was a tinfoil placeholder based on a vague feeling about SAR’s energy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Mac, can you explain your townread on Sloonei?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:29 am

That was not me being overreactive. That was me doing a joke calm down.

I'm in zen mode rn. Maybe difficult to read town, but think lf me saying things like 'Snap your neck' in the mlst natural and chill way hmmyes
You are a lamist omgusser.

I cycle through my reads up and down all game.

You started flipping your lid on me cuz I took you out of my towncore. I didn't even scumread you.

I'm going to do that in every town game I ever play. I've slipped everyone in and out of tiers all game. It's my process to do it and it functions well. Watching how people react to how I read them is an important part of my solving process.

What you seem to think is wolfy doesn't apply to me.

Ner ner ner ner ner.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, for the logical solving question and stuff. I think Mayo/Nate better fit that description. I think SVS bit I might be biased because I like their reads so honestly I have ti recheck
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Is there a reason to town read SAR?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 am

I don't want to be that.
Based on how you're reading Sloonei here it wouldn't seem you have a conscious choice in it.
I don't think it is fair for you to say that my read on Sloonei is causing him to have a terrible experience.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:36 am Is there a reason to town read SAR?
I kind of liked their tinfoil explanation, but I am coming from a very small dataset since this is the only thing I remember from SAR.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”