[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Re: the SDNers seeing each other as town compulsively, that is incorrect. We don't do that. But we do have a pretty small community and read each other semi-okay ish and tend to have the same 10-12 people playing over and over again, so you get really familiar with people's play. Bamboozled? Oh, yeah. It happens. But I wouldn't say we're confbiasing each other town.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:51 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:08 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:47 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:27 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:56 pm

Why not
Because recently, NKing AM on SDN is... I don't want to phrase it poorly but it's being seen as something of a dick move. She gets killed early all the fucking time and she's expressed frustration with it.
Zenge wouldn't stand for being part of a team that kills her night one. No chance, no way. It's just not happening.
Why do you assume AM was the nk to clear someone?

I see 3 people dead
I specifically stated Zenge is clear from being the faction that killed her, whoever that was.
reeeeally though? this is a dangerous read.
IS that because you don't trust the logic that zenge would never accept an AM NK

or

Because you aren't convinced AM was the NK?
The former.

Especially when killing AM might be optimal for the rest of your team.

If it advantages you why wouldn't you do it?

Imagine the entire wolf team wanted AM dead and Zenge is just there pouting like "nope not doing it I'm boss". Unlikely.

Moreover making reads predicated on "so and so would never" when the thing is canon literally gives that person 1 free win for doing that whenever they so please.

I don't think Zenge is mafia. I think it's a bogus reason to townread Zenge though.
to be fair mac even us here on the syndicate used to do that, years ago

i remember my first game. me, alison and hally - all of us joined at the same time, at the same game

hally was the n1 kill

a lot of syndicators got cleared because "we would never kill a newcomer n1 on their first game, ever, that would be pretty rude"
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Lawpy »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:50 pm
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:44 am
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:34 am
Lawpy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:20 pm Hey everyone, I’m Lawpy and i’m currently in the midst of catching up

Also Neons did i play with you before elsewhere? I don’t know if you’re the same Neons i played with when i subbed into Fext’s game
Where was the game?
Over at zelda forums iirc
Yep that was me
Oho! Pleased!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:24 pm
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:28 pm I feel like there’s a lot of resistance to zenges push on falcons

Santy at least is approaching from a pretty strongly village trajectory by highlighting the need to reassess in the event Zenges is wrong and looking for other wolves that don’t depend primarily on falcons being a wolf
Santy is probably a wolf because Santy is being sanctimonious and belabouring all the stuff he can that is "town 101" when as town he leaves all that shit behind and just goes ham on reads. Net outcome is town Santy gets heavily sussed and wolf Santy gets heavily townread.
Someday you'll learn to read me correctly.

Today is still not that day
Posts like this don't help.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:57 pm
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:28 pm I feel like there’s a lot of resistance to zenges push on falcons

Santy at least is approaching from a pretty strongly village trajectory by highlighting the need to reassess in the event Zenges is wrong and looking for other wolves that don’t depend primarily on falcons being a wolf
Santy is probably a wolf because Santy is being sanctimonious and belabouring all the stuff he can that is "town 101" when as town he leaves all that shit behind and just goes ham on reads. Net outcome is town Santy gets heavily sussed and wolf Santy gets heavily townread.

I know but I still do them anyways because I know I'm right
Spoiler: show
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:42 pm Why is @Neon voting Dennis?
Because I scum read Dennis presumably
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:00 pm One thing I worry about is that the SDN players seem to more compulsively townread each other which is causing an overemphasis on Syndicators who don't do that. Yesterday and today all viable wagons have been Syndicators. SDNers are over emphasising on Syndicators and Syndicators are ignoring SDNers due to no SDNers having strong pushes onto other SDNers.

SDNers need to make more effort to find the wolves in the other SDNers or wolf SDNers are gonna skate.

SDNers.
Hmm interesting, because currently i’m voting mayos so i’m curious what posts are making you worry about SDNers compulsively townreading each other. I feel good about Zenges and Santy but many SDNers are floating around in neutrals.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:44 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Let"s help marmot bus
[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

I think Marmot town told :/

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, you saying 'Santy just goes ham on reads' but also you sussed my initial post for giving read in like... Neon? Too quickly

Like, I do not wolfread you for it, but I think your view and assesments of me just dont make sense and are inaccurate and only see it as adorable you misreading me atp
Lawpy
Stool Pigeon

Post by Lawpy »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:00 pm
Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:42 pm Why is @Neon voting Dennis?
Because I scum read Dennis presumably
Why pls
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:57 pm

I know but I still do them anyways because I know I'm right
if santy is wolf here he's really hard to find

i wanna repeat my read that regardless of alignment he's townsiding and even if he's mafia he's TMIng all over the place and his reads should be sheeped even if hypotethically he died and flipped wolf right now
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:53 pm

Because recently, NKing AM on SDN is... I don't want to phrase it poorly but it's being seen as something of a dick move. She gets killed early all the fucking time and she's expressed frustration with it.
Zenge wouldn't stand for being part of a team that kills her night one. No chance, no way. It's just not happening.

I see 3 people dead
I specifically stated Zenge is clear from being the faction that killed her, whoever that was.
IS that because you don't trust the logic that zenge would never accept an AM NK

or

The former.

Imagine the entire wolf team wanted AM dead and Zenge is just there pouting like "nope not doing it I'm boss". Unlikely.

Moreover making reads predicated on "so and so would never" when the thing is canon literally gives that person 1 free win for doing that whenever they so please.

I don't think Zenge is mafia. I think it's a bogus reason to townread Zenge though.
Again. Then don't use that as your reason. I already said his tunneling of falcon puts him way in his village meta, not his wolf meta. And the syndicats don't have background on this. But yes, it's considered rude. He wouldn't do it, and I'm very confident on that. So
And if it's a 6 person wolf team and 5 want her dead he doesn't have a say so miss me with your pockety logic.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:01 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:44 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Let"s help marmot bus
[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

I think Marmot town told :/
OwO where?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:55 pm

I see 3 people dead

or

The former.

to be fair mac even us here on the syndicate used to do that, years ago

i remember my first game. me, alison and hally - all of us joined at the same time, at the same game

hally was the n1 kill

a lot of syndicators got cleared because "we would never kill a newcomer n1 on their first game, ever, that would be pretty rude"
yes that's supportive of my point... keep up junior.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:45 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:29 pm Of course Dennis might just be mafia.
I think Dennis is scum for a really really really dumb reason lol
Explain freshly
I've forgotten what it was. But it was really dumb lol even if I believed it.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:02 pm yes that's supportive of my point... keep up junior.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:01 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:39 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:03 pm
santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:58 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:49 pm Oh good beetlejeuse worked. Welcome back Santy

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Hihi . Your only trouble or what pinged you me being missing? Nothing else ?

I mean, I am pretty blank since I have read nothing of D1. How about you?
I just wanted to see you here because you not here was sus. Not like wolfy sus but just general sus if that makes sense?

I have read probably 10% of D1 and focused mainly on the SDNers for now.

Not feeling mighty, maybe dy but I almost never play with her anyway. Nate, genny, and mayo next but feeling ok with them for now, just not as good as I feel about Zenge/PSV/Miranda

Isn't this just a ranking of the baseline sus of the SDNers (except maybe the noob)?

Zenge/PSV are village read at baseline
Mayo, Genny, Nate are some level of sus at baseline
PSV gets misyeeted all the time. I’ve been misyeeted recently too. I wouldn’t say we’re village read at baseline
Everyone gets misyeeted from time to time.

If you are trying to say that you and PSV don't get a village benefit of the doubt and Genny and I aren't perma-sussed by people who can't read us, then you are being disingenuous.

She said she wasn't caught up, so maybe the reads list will evolve. This list lacks authenticity.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lawpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:00 pm One thing I worry about is that the SDN players seem to more compulsively townread each other which is causing an overemphasis on Syndicators who don't do that. Yesterday and today all viable wagons have been Syndicators. SDNers are over emphasising on Syndicators and Syndicators are ignoring SDNers due to no SDNers having strong pushes onto other SDNers.

SDNers need to make more effort to find the wolves in the other SDNers or wolf SDNers are gonna skate.

SDNers.
Hmm interesting, because currently i’m voting mayos so i’m curious what posts are making you worry about SDNers compulsively townreading each other. I feel good about Zenges and Santy but many SDNers are floating around in neutrals.
Less posts more "syndicators are being wagoned near exclusively".

SDNers are all mostly townreading each other.
Syndicators are not so.

Syndicators be the wagons.

My concern is its simply because the SDNers are less prone to pushing each other/taking more comfort in one another's presences and making it easier to be pocketed.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:29 pm Of course Dennis might just be mafia.
Explain freshly
neon both 1) forgetting her reads and 2) refusing to explain the ones she remembers (i bet she wont answer whats marmot's towntell she found) just keeps making her town. she doesnt have the guts to do this as scum
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:48 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:49 pm Oh good beetlejeuse worked. Welcome back Santy

I just wanted to see you here because you not here was sus. Not like wolfy sus but just general sus if that makes sense?

Not feeling mighty, maybe dy but I almost never play with her anyway. Nate, genny, and mayo next but feeling ok with them for now, just not as good as I feel about Zenge/PSV/Miranda

Isn't this just a ranking of the baseline sus of the SDNers (except maybe the noob)?

Such good observations from you have a cookie!
Is it gluten free?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Is Lawpy town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Hi can I make a suggestion/request
Can we do a little less splitting of site v site and focus more on town v mafia?
I just feel like saying SDN v syndicate isn't extraordinarily helpful. Obviously we all have meta on certain people and that's significant but the other stuff is getting tiresome.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Current reads no order

Town

Mayo
Miranda
Sloonei
Tutuu
SVS
Santy
Zenge

Wolves

Creature
Marmot
Falcon
PSV
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:05 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:02 pm
Explain freshly
neon both 1) forgetting her reads and 2) refusing to explain the ones she remembers (i bet she wont answer whats marmot's towntell she found) just keeps making her town. she doesnt have the guts to do this as scum

But they haven't posted a cute anime gif yet
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

miranda920 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:13 pm Okay I have limited time
I’m between creature and marmot

On my first read of Marmot, nothing stood out to me that would make me lean wolf/mafia there
But it appears I may be missing so important familiarity context and that marmot isn’t playing as they typically would

I’ve already discussed creature and how I felt some things there seem odd
Maybe I missed it, but did anyone make this particular case?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:05 pm Is Lawpy town?
I thiiiiiiiink so. I am not confident.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i thought his push of you made him town

u also said that you believe that he believes what he said
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:50 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:48 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:32 am I'm sorry but I remember the first time I played with falcon I also sussed them, took the insight of some Syndicate people that were kinda in the middle and just went into 'sure falcon is mafia' mindset ignoring other people calling them town and never really got out of there. Falcon was town there.
I think seeing the falcon wagon as PURE SDN and the peole from the same site that know him more calling them town should be a huge signal of that wagon being bad.
I know Zenge is tunneled . But I hope this is a wake-up call if you are town

@SARdoghandler @potentialsheltervet @mightyrunner7
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:21 am

you know what? good enough

if falcon is mafia here he can officially join the syndicate club of "be more towny as mafia than you are as town". about 70% of us syndicators are in this club, hence why mafia have won like 15 out of the 17 games played this year. but if it happens it happens. i think if u just go by simple logic - u townread falcon here
These two posts contradict each other. If mafia usually wins on this site, why would this site townreading falcon outweigh the sdn reads? Village wins very frequently there.

What

Are you saying people without meta have more accurate reads than people with meta?
I'm saying that one person saying trust our town reads immediately followed by another person saying town never wins kindof undercuts the argument
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:06 pm Hi can I make a suggestion/request
Can we do a little less splitting of site v site and focus more on town v mafia?
I just feel like saying SDN v syndicate isn't extraordinarily helpful. Obviously we all have meta on certain people and that's significant but the other stuff is getting tiresome.
Where exactly did anyone do this?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:06 pm
i thought his push of you made him town

u also said that you believe that he believes what he said
Yes but I am reconsidering that statement.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:06 pm Current reads no order

Town

Mayo
Miranda
Sloonei
Tutuu
SVS
Santy
Zenge

Wolves

Creature
Marmot
Falcon
PSV
Wow. Same group as marmot, creature, and falcon.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:35 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:46 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:42 am
dyachei wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:51 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:51 pm Is there an argument anywhere for Creature being town?
if you happened to know about other things going on elsewhere, you would probably not be upset at the lack of content
@Marmot , how would this make you think that?

Marmot said
I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.
Are dyachei and Creature related that this remark would make you back off? I'm asking in seriousness, not being facetious.
I didn't want to pry into personal lives, so I chose to accept it. I just assumed that dya knew something outside of the thread (not necessarily in scumchat, just from somewhere else) that made them say that.

That said, it is Day 2, and Creature hasn't done much that the leash he was given (at least by me, I dunno how many others voted the same way).
So because of what dya said, which is a reason not to apply a meta read not a reason to townread, you voted out Scotty, a strong player who wasn't all that wolfy?

Why did you specifically vote Scotty?
Because Scotty's posts looked towny, but they didn't feel townie.

Also he was the alternative to Creature.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:07 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:06 pm Hi can I make a suggestion/request
You, specifically, saying SDNers aren't comfortable pushing each other. :shrug:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:06 pm
I thiiiiiiiink so. I am not confident.
What makes you thiiiiiiiink so, and what is causing so much hesitation?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Town

Mayo
Miranda
Sloonei
Tutuu
SVS
Santy
Zenge

Wolves

Creature
Marmot
Falcon
PSV
Where would you put Dennis?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:07 pm

Town

Mayo
Miranda
Sloonei
Tutuu
SVS
Santy
Zenge

Wolves

Creature
Marmot
Falcon
PSV
Wow. Same group as marmot, creature, and falcon.
i believe u that u arent mafia with all of them

i also believe genny that she isnt mafia with both psv and mayo at the same time

there has to be a decent number of hits in all of these names though
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:56 pm

Why not

I see 3 people dead

or

The former.

Maybe not a clear. It's definitely big points in his favor. I guess he can't control the whole pack. He would push pretty hard to avoid a NK on her D1. I think most packs would have been able to find another worthwhile N1K to appease him.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:08 pm
This is not how I interpret Mac's words.

What he's saying is that, so far, all of the wagons through two days have been on Syndicate players. SDNers know each other better than we know you guys. So we are looking for guidance from our resident SDN townies to help us push the SDN not-townies.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:07 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:51 pm Is there an argument anywhere for Creature being town?
if you happened to know about other things going on elsewhere, you would probably not be upset at the lack of content

Marmot said
I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.
Are dyachei and Creature related that this remark would make you back off? I'm asking in seriousness, not being facetious.
I didn't want to pry into personal lives, so I chose to accept it. I just assumed that dya knew something outside of the thread (not necessarily in scumchat, just from somewhere else) that made them say that.

That said, it is Day 2, and Creature hasn't done much that the leash he was given (at least by me, I dunno how many others voted the same way).
So because of what dya said, which is a reason not to apply a meta read not a reason to townread, you voted out Scotty, a strong player who wasn't all that wolfy?

Outside of Creature being low impact did you have any reason to need to be saving him?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:03 pm
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:01 pm

PSV gets misyeeted all the time. I’ve been misyeeted recently too. I wouldn’t say we’re village read at baseline
Everyone gets misyeeted from time to time.

If you are trying to say that you and PSV don't get a village benefit of the doubt and Genny and I aren't perma-sussed by people who can't read us, then you are being disingenuous.

She said she wasn't caught up, so maybe the reads list will evolve. This list lacks authenticity.
Okay but you're acting like me and Zenge can just fuck around and get town read. We have to fight to get town read every game and I've still been misyoten at least 25% of the games I've played the past six months. You're right that you and genny are sketchy villagers and are treated as such but it's disingenuous to suggest me and Zenge don't get scrutinized.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:01 am @Mayo the Mayo instead of resolving falcon/zenge as u expressed, may you please vig creature/marmot tonight (the one who doesnt get chopped today, probably creature?) please xoxo
I assumed we are voting creature/marmot today?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:08 pm

Town

Mayo
Miranda
Sloonei
Tutuu
SVS
Santy
Zenge

Wolves

Creature
Marmot
Falcon
PSV
Where would you put Dennis?
If I wanted to make a Dennis read I'd have done so.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:43 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:17 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm And I just noticed, reading my own post, that Creature was actually there in the last five minutes too, so ....?
so ....?
So, all three of you, Scotty and Creature were all there in the last five minutes. Creature, who you initially voted for but then moved off cause a third party implied he might be busy; Scotty, who was himself saying he had been to busy to be active in the thread~ who you said earlier had "technically townie posts", and you only voted him becasue "Ties bad", and you, ignoring both of them.

So I'm pretty OK with my vote.

Linki marmie

Twenty minutes before EOD
Creature wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:36 pm @Creature are you still here, you can't disappear now just because you're not in the lead anymore!!

I mean you can, I just want to hear more from you.
I am trying to get dinner ready but I keep getting distracted.
Between that and this, Creature made multiple posts. So did you, and Scotty came in, and you quoted him (I spoilered this cause this is getting long)

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm Oh I see I have votes
:scared:

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm I forgot about this game, wild

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:49 pm We got more.

Genny:
genny wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:04 am
Don’t you just love it when guests come over and complain about your decor?

I’m excited about all the options for ISOs that I will never do!
Caustic approach. Slightly pessimistic but thoughtful.
You are a crow, and definitely good.
potentialsheltervet:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:53 pm Playing on a forum that doesn't censor profanity feels illegal. And empowering.
Is enriched and strengthened by profanity.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:03 pm
Smh everyone hates on huskies. Embracing the drama is way more fun.
Tut tuts those that don’t like drama.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:10 pm

Shut the fuck up
Inimical. Has a prickly defense.

You’re a North American porcupine, and you are probably good.
SportPonies:
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:49 pm

what am I? Get to work.
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:35 pm *playbows*
You’re a hippogriff, and you already have the most posts even though you hadn’t posted until 4 hours ago. So you’re probably just bad and mega posting because you’re trying to overcompensate for the fact that you’re not even real.

Sorry.
Creature:
Creature wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:58 pm Boy I am angry and exhausted
You sound like my father-in-law.

You are probably my father-in-law. He’s firmly 3P and keeps trying to offer me unprompted financial advice. As I’ve said before, Greg, we’re doing fine and my portfolio IS already diversified with foreign investments.

I’m sorry about your rand, Creature.

Also, I read all of this and understood nothing.

Is this a very crafty and unnecesarly complex way of posting fluff?
I wish santy had more to say to this to Scotty today, because this single interaction with no followup looks very partnerish in the event Scotty flips wolf.

:omg:
Yeah you're reading this the same way I am.

I get Marmot's argument for not wanting Creature to go over sorta.

But to dismiss the possibility that it was dya wolf shielding Creature is one tick against it.

Another is that it's no excuse to lazily vote the top wagon. Especially when it's Scotty, who I'd expect Marmot to over value the presence of and be very wary of miselimming day 1 over Creature. I doubt Marmot wouldn't try to at least curry up another chop, or try harder to explore Scotty's mindset and figure out his alignment.

This was a thing that I wanted to do because Scotty and Creature didn't feel like great options at the time, but given I'd missed a large portion of Day 1, I thought it would be irresponsible of me try to get someone else chopped one I didn't have a good grasp on the game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:01 am @Mayo the Mayo instead of resolving falcon/zenge as u expressed, may you please vig creature/marmot tonight (the one who doesnt get chopped today, probably creature?) please xoxo
I assumed we are voting creature/marmot today?
yeah? same as what i said
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:08 pm
How is that me saying SDN v Syndicate?

You guys are clearly biasing towards townreading each other as a group and it's causing the game to overfocus on Syndicators. It's literally blatantly visible. I'm asking you guys to scrutinise other SDNers more willingly.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:07 pm

Marmot said

Outside of Creature being low impact did you have any reason to need to be saving him?
No, that was literally the only reason.

Yes I gave it a lot of stock because he was vouched for by another player, but given that Creature and dya both fell off the face of the earth today, I do think that the two just being wolf teammates isn't far fetched.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:10 pm misyoten
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:43 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:17 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:04 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:02 pm And I just noticed, reading my own post, that Creature was actually there in the last five minutes too, so ....?
so ....?
So, all three of you, Scotty and Creature were all there in the last five minutes. Creature, who you initially voted for but then moved off cause a third party implied he might be busy; Scotty, who was himself saying he had been to busy to be active in the thread~ who you said earlier had "technically townie posts", and you only voted him becasue "Ties bad", and you, ignoring both of them.

So I'm pretty OK with my vote.

Linki marmie

Twenty minutes before EOD
Creature wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:40 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:36 pm @Creature are you still here, you can't disappear now just because you're not in the lead anymore!!

I mean you can, I just want to hear more from you.
I am trying to get dinner ready but I keep getting distracted.
Between that and this, Creature made multiple posts. So did you, and Scotty came in, and you quoted him (I spoilered this cause this is getting long)

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm Oh I see I have votes

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm I forgot about this game, wild

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:49 pm We got more.

Genny:

Caustic approach. Slightly pessimistic but thoughtful.
You are a crow, and definitely good.
potentialsheltervet:

Is enriched and strengthened by profanity.

Tut tuts those that don’t like drama.

Inimical. Has a prickly defense.

You’re a North American porcupine, and you are probably good.
SportPonies:

You’re a hippogriff, and you already have the most posts even though you hadn’t posted until 4 hours ago. So you’re probably just bad and mega posting because you’re trying to overcompensate for the fact that you’re not even real.

Sorry.
Creature:

You sound like my father-in-law.

You are probably my father-in-law. He’s firmly 3P and keeps trying to offer me unprompted financial advice. As I’ve said before, Greg, we’re doing fine and my portfolio IS already diversified with foreign investments.

I’m sorry about your rand, Creature.

Also, I read all of this and understood nothing.

Is this a very crafty and unnecesarly complex way of posting fluff?
I wish santy had more to say to this to Scotty today, because this single interaction with no followup looks very partnerish in the event Scotty flips wolf.

:omg:
Yeah you're reading this the same way I am.

I get Marmot's argument for not wanting Creature to go over sorta.

But to dismiss the possibility that it was dya wolf shielding Creature is one tick against it.

Another is that it's no excuse to lazily vote the top wagon. Especially when it's Scotty, who I'd expect Marmot to over value the presence of and be very wary of miselimming day 1 over Creature. I doubt Marmot wouldn't try to at least curry up another chop, or try harder to explore Scotty's mindset and figure out his alignment.

This was a thing that I wanted to do because Scotty and Creature didn't feel like great options at the time, but given I'd missed a large portion of Day 1, I thought it would be irresponsible of me try to get someone else chopped one I didn't have a good grasp on the game.
So you irresponsibly killed a strong town who you have the most experience with of anyone and accidentally saved what looks to be an outed mafia.

Cool you can die for this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine dies first cuz the information needs to be concrete.

If he's town I'll be helping Zenge kill Falcon next.

If mafia Marmot is being doused in petrol and set on fire.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im going to sheep and remove falcon from my townreads

im sheeping on a few other slots too, influencing my ordering a bit

mac
seanzie
zenge
svs
neon