Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:17 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:21 pm Oh I remember, I think he faked his curse.
If he was going to do that so lackadaisically, why would he bother in the first place?
Idk, would he? I don't know him at all.
Well actually, yea. The point if faking it wouldn't be to actually mess up his play but to be able to say the baddies cursed me.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

If he was going to do that so lackadaisically, why would he bother in the first place?
I don't think my question needs to have specific knowledge about the person. If someone's going to commit to faking a gambit, do you think they do it like TSP does?

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:46 am Is Seanzie not just post count cleared? He struggleposts a huge amount as a wolf.
I haven't posted in like 2 days. This isn't real.
Huh? I literally am just looking at your post count. You say it's not real and then follow up with essentially a confirmation of my point?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 am What I think is that something feels not right in this game but I think the Wilgy/Neon team feels mostly plausible if I ignore the evidence that I think looks more like Neon spewing Wilgy town than w/w
which is?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

This site isn't telling me when there's new posts anymore.

Big sad.

Anyways Vote: Kate
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:22 pm @MacDougall please come talk to me.
Yes?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:46 am Is Seanzie not just post count cleared? He struggleposts a huge amount as a wolf.
Huh? I literally am just looking at your post count. You say it's not real and then follow up with essentially a confirmation of my point?
Me being one of the top poster says more about people like you and Neon than it does about me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:53 pm This site isn't telling me when there's new posts anymore.

Big sad.

Did you not realize there was a new page? Sometimes I don't realize there was a new page.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:42 pm
I don't think my question needs to have specific knowledge about the person. If someone's going to commit to faking a gambit, do you think they do it like TSP does?

Did you read my post immediately following? I have a headache so my quick thinking/wit isn't as quick as you're used to. Lol.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:42 pm

Did you read my post immediately following? I have a headache so my quick thinking/wit isn't as quick as you're used to. Lol.
I need some coffee.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:56 pm
Yes?
Who is bad here?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm going back to neon.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:59 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:53 pm This site isn't telling me when there's new posts anymore.

Big sad.

Did you not realize there was a new page? Sometimes I don't realize there was a new page.
Naw it's just literally not giving me new post indicators at the bottom of the page like it usually does

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmfao this game is trash

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm literally a wolf no matter what I do

Kate is playing either like garbage or is blatantly a wolf.

Kate is grasping at straws to push me and TSP here for amazing reasons such as

"Neon disappeared" when I posted all night long

And "TSP is faking having to gimmick today"

Truly fantastic solving.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I wonder how many times I can be misexed in a month before people stop doing it

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:13 pm Lmfao this game is trash
Why you gotta say this so much about every game?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:23 pm
Seriously neon, sometimes people can just be wrong or disagree with you without being trash.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cause it's true *shrugs*

Just to clarify not the set up or the flavor or whatever.

Just mafia. Mafia is trash. I love it and it's trash it makes me feel stupid.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:28 pm
Seriously neon, sometimes people can just be wrong or disagree with you without being trash.
Nowhere did I call a person trash so not sure what the point of that statement is

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Neon

I'm not coming back

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Good luck town

Legacy is like kill Kate cause they don't have actual reasons to push anyone

Maybe Dennis too

I think SVS is just getting snowed

I don't actually have a town core cause everyone is making me feel like they are wolfing at various points so... game state sucks and I can't play without a town core

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:28 pm
Cause it's true *shrugs*

It makes all of us feel stupid sometimes and it makes all of feel wicked smart sometimes. You're not stupid, none if us are or we wouldn't be playing. You are obviously not stupid. Remember your role description in Meta? I meant that.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:29 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:28 pm
Nowhere did I call a person trash so not sure what the point of that statement is
Ok. What you said was I was playing like garbage.

Let's just let this go please.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:32 pm Good luck town

Maybe Dennis too

I don't actually have a town core cause everyone is making me feel like they are wolfing at various points so... game state sucks and I can't play without a town core
You should probably put me in your towncore.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:30 pm Vote: Neon

I'm not coming back
Well I hope you change your mind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Me being one of the top poster says more about people like you and Neon than it does about me.
This is a non sequitor that doesn't address my point whatsoever.

I suggest you're post count cleared.

You say you haven't been here for 2 days and that what I'm saying isn't real. You bring high count despite not being here for 2 days if anything supports the argument. So why are you thinking my argument isn't real?

Except I ask for clarification and now you pivot from saying my point isn't real to saying something else.

It feels like you're just trying to shift your perspective to qualify a reason to start pushing me. And Neon being thrown in sounds like prepatory distancing from Neon.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Lol nerd
☆Princess Abigail☆

Is there a hammer?

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:53 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 am What I think is that something feels not right in this game but I think the Wilgy/Neon team feels mostly plausible if I ignore the evidence that I think looks more like Neon spewing Wilgy town than w/w
which is?
Neon’s reaction to Wilgy posting vote counts
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:03 pm
Yes?
Who is bad here?
I'm not super sure who is but I think Porscha, TSP, yourself and SVS isn't.

I'd say like Dennis is maybe a bit townier than the other 3. Then those 3 are all virtually equal in my mind right now.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Obviously Wilgy posting the vote counts as an attempt to pretend to be contributing is also wolfy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:32 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:28 pm
Cause it's true *shrugs*

It makes all of us feel stupid sometimes and it makes all of feel wicked smart sometimes. You're not stupid, none if us are or we wouldn't be playing. You are obviously not stupid. Remember your role description in Meta? I meant that.
*shrugs* I haven't had a good game in like 3 months

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:53 pm
which is?
Neon’s reaction to Wilgy posting vote counts
Can you quote it?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:37 pm

You say you haven't been here for 2 days and that what I'm saying isn't real. You bring high count despite not being here for 2 days if anything supports the argument. So why are you thinking my argument isn't real?

Except I ask for clarification and now you pivot from saying my point isn't real to saying something else.

It feels like you're just trying to shift your perspective to qualify a reason to start pushing me. And Neon being thrown in sounds like prepatory distancing from Neon.
Tell me more.

TonyStarkPrime

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 3]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:08 am I think Wilgy is town so that's like cool but also annoying cause this is really insightful and would've helped when town was eating itself alive the last 2 days.

Like I'm not sure we've even wagoned a wolf this game
This post
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Maybe Dennis too

@Kate why don't you have reasons to push anyone?

@S~V~S is there any chance whatsoever you are being snowed?

Neon what if I was to tell you that SVS and Kate are mechanically cleared ie. I have mech to say they are both town. And Porscha is obviously town.

That gives you a towncore as long as you trust me. Is that a reasonable towncore for you to work with?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think the Kate thinks I’m faking a gimmick I’m barely performing is one of those bad reads that usually comes from town as opposed to how Sean and neon appear to have read it
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:41 pm

Tell me more.
I see you have no valid retort.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:39 pm
Yes?
Who is bad here?

I'd say like Dennis is maybe a bit townier than the other 3. Then those 3 are all virtually equal in my mind right now.
Mac, you're treating me like you treated Fext in Lost in Space.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:42 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:08 am I think Wilgy is town so that's like cool but also annoying cause this is really insightful and would've helped when town was eating itself alive the last 2 days.

This post
I saw that as soft shielding a teammate while mildly griping trying to not look too partnery. Didn't occur to me it was spewing him town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:45 pm
Yes?
Who is bad here?

This means nothing to me and feels reachy and manipulative.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:44 pm

Tell me more.
That isn't what's going on, I'm just not going to engage with you when you aren't doing so in a reasonable manner from my POV.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How did I treat Fext in Lost in Space? If it's important please elaborate.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Maybe Dennis too

@Kate why don't you have reasons to push anyone?

@S~V~S is there any chance whatsoever you are being snowed?

Neon what if I was to tell you that SVS and Kate are mechanically cleared ie. I have mech to say they are both town. And Porscha is obviously town.

That gives you a towncore as long as you trust me. Is that a reasonable towncore for you to work with?
Because I'm a very meta player and I have a very old habit of playing my hand close to my chest.

Some games I go ahead and do cases and rainbow lists and then I'm dead by n2.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:45 pm
Yes?
Who is bad here?

This means nothing to me and feels reachy and manipulative.
If it means nothing to you, why does it feel reachy and manipulative? Shouldn't it feel nothing?

You can't help but notice how I'm town, but you kinda want to push here anyways.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:45 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:42 pm

This post
I saw that as soft shielding a teammate while mildly griping trying to not look too partnery. Didn't occur to me it was spewing him town.
Could be
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:46 pm

Tell me more.
That isn't what's going on, I'm just not going to engage with you when you aren't doing so in a reasonable manner from my POV.
@everyone else

Do I seem like I'm being unreasonable?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine

Return to “Previous Heists”