Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Porscha »

I have no reason to trust tsp, and I think that you are willing to drastically 180 on your read just to reaction test or because your world view is fragile and you feel uncomfortable with the events of yesterday going into today and you're also wondering why you never died by now.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:26 am I'd say very generous with that actually. Dropping posting gimmick on day 3 is not towny lol. To not drop it gets you killed so it's NAI.
Dunno maybe but I've used this before and been right with people dropping gimmicks.

I've been rethinking it though so fuck if I know.

I barely have any town reads I'm probably grasping at straws because without a town core I can't play this game the way I play this game...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:28 am
Neon wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:26 am I consider Porscha and Neon innocent children and voting them is a sin.
Not that I'm not happy to have a defender but why do you think I'm ic? What do you think about the people pushing me and any do you disagree with them?

If you talk more about this ignore me I'm still reading up.
I've retracted it.
Yeah I saw

Fair.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Maybe I need to die for game state reasons I'm not going to be helpful in this game state and killing me and seeing my town flip will maybe help y'all maybe. I dunno.

Fuck.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have exactly like zero town core it's fantastic.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This game state is awful why do I play this game.

Aaaaaaaa.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

now that being said, maybe he is onto something with neon lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:47 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:33 am you dont need to freak out because every world you were putting forth doesnt make sense.
this is a false appraisal of what you are seeing ..

I think you are outed for trying to make me look like a wolf for obviously irrational reasons no town would think of after WWA dies and because town TSP is getting sus that ppl aren't sussing me so you think doing it will earn you points from him.
Absolutely not. I am not trying to make you look like a wolf and I certainly have no interest in trying to appeal to tsp. I do not think you are wolfing. That is a false appraisal of what you are seeing.
Lol good just checking ur town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thing is at level 1 I kinda just... don't think Pyxxy was bussed cuz he had 3 votes for aaaages until I finally relented. If a wolf was bussing they had ample time to switch to someone else someone was pushing. Kate Neon and Porscha were those voters. WWA last voter obviously town.

If Kate is bussing Pyxxy that requires SVS to be uber pocketed and Kate to bus instead of just sheeping onto one of the town being pushed (which there would have to be mathematically). If Neon and Porscha is ... they are kind of always with only Wilgy cuz they could have joined me onto Wilgy to save him at any time.

Porscha just isn't a wolf anyway.

I ... kinda dunno about Dennis cuz Pyxxy defended him in a weird way and Dennis's reaction to it was like confusion?

TSP and Seanzie kind of eyeballing each other means the last one is probably between them. Wilgy being the other.

Need to count miselims.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

9 alive. I think 2 wolves left but it's actually a weird number setup (15er ew) so it might be 2 plus a 3p maybe. I doubt 4 cuz that would be too wolfsided but it's possible cuz Tutuu is a bit of a maniac.

In world a where there is just 2 pack wolves left we have 3 miselims left before the game ends after the f5 miselim.

In world b where we have 2 pack and a 3p or 3 pack we have today and then limlo most likely, depending on nature of 3p.

12 town vs. 3 wolves seems most likely. So we are probably at 7 v 2.

We should have 4 PR left but it does say "up to". 1 wolf PR has flipped and it was kind of crap. I doubt that all of them are mafia.

Hmm ponderage.

@Dennis @Kate @S~V~S @Porscha

outside of names I've tagged here... what are your reads?

who is your POE and who do you never chop?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:50 pm Sean for some reason thought this was an attempt to push Mac which is mildly wolfy
Actually I thought it was an attempt to distract me, which is mildly townie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:46 am Is Seanzie not just post count cleared? He struggleposts a huge amount as a wolf.
I haven't posted in like 2 days. This isn't real.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:33 am you dont need to freak out because every world you were putting forth doesnt make sense.

I think you are outed for trying to make me look like a wolf for obviously irrational reasons no town would think of after WWA dies and because town TSP is getting sus that ppl aren't sussing me so you think doing it will earn you points from him.
I don't think it is irrational reasons no town would think of.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Absolutely not. I am not trying to make you look like a wolf and I certainly have no interest in trying to appeal to tsp. I do not think you are wolfing. That is a false appraisal of what you are seeing.
If you aren't concerned with Mac wolfing, where did the "why isn't Mac dead yet?" come from? What are your thoughts there?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

How in the heck do I have the most posts out of everyone alive?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Level -1 read: Mac and Neon must be wolves because I haven't actually been posting that much and even when I'm posting a lot they outpost me, but here they're not outposting me.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:32 am Level -1 read: Mac and Neon must be wolves because I haven't actually been posting that much and even when I'm posting a lot they outpost me, but here they're not outposting me.
This is like 80% joke 20% real.

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Hm I kinda townread that Neon depression posting thing going on like 15 posts before

I've only ever seen that from town Neon, she's much more aggressive on wolf
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@Kate what day did pyxxy save neon
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Supposedly
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:27 am

If you aren't concerned with Mac wolfing, where did the "why isn't Mac dead yet?" come from? What are your thoughts there?
There are a lot of "good nks" left Alice so I'm not all that convinced it means that much.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:44 am

There are a lot of "good nks" left Alice so I'm not all that convinced it means that much.
*alive, but my new nickname for you is definitely Alice 🤣
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:42 am @Kate what day did pyxxy save neon
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:46 am
No, 2
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Someone who knows tsp, please talk to me about the tsp/seanzie thing.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:44 am

Who are the good nks left Alice?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Svs, me, Mac, Porscha

Wait. You are Alice 😅🤣😅🤣
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:41 am Hm I kinda townread that Neon depression posting thing going on like 15 posts before

I've only ever seen that from town Neon, she's much more aggressive on wolf
vaguely willing to call this reasonable
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:47 am Someone who knows tsp, please talk to me about the tsp/seanzie thing.
if there's a wolf it's him
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

funny that mac implicitly played the "sean's not suspecting me, he's a wolf" card and then boom
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

and I played the "no one's throwing shade at mac so X people are / are not wolves" card and then boom
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:54 am
Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:47 am Someone who knows tsp, please talk to me about the tsp/seanzie thing.
Show me you actually suspect me.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:ponder: interesting...
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:58 am
:ponder: interesting...
Is it?

Why do you believe you are a good NK candidate?

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

No, 2
Mk I just took a lil peek around then

My concern is, he also put Neon up before being convinced to move off Neon

Does one risk their teammate there, banking on the WWA push to save? I don't know what to make of it yet, especially because WWA was actively trying to convince me to vote falcon to save Neon

This is a bunch of hedgy nonsense but I can't really come to a conclusion yet
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:56 am
Oh lol. I thought he was making a joke, like it's him meaning tsp.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I never said that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:59 am
No, 2

Does one risk their teammate there, banking on the WWA push to save? I don't know what to make of it yet, especially because WWA was actively trying to convince me to vote falcon to save Neon

yes they do
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

No, 2

Ok so gth, who is a hit?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

"hmm do wolves vote for their teammates before their teammates might be in danger"
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:00 am
No, 2

yes they do
Oh ok nvm yes they would
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I never said that
Then say what you think. Stop beating around the bush.

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:59 am
Oh lol. I thought he was making a joke, like it's him meaning tsp.
oh i meant him being sean
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 am
I never said that
I said what I think
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 am "hmm do wolves vote for their teammates before their teammates might be in danger"
He voted Neon and put her at 4-4 5 minutes before eod
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 am "hmm do wolves vote for their teammates before their teammates might be in danger"
He who?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

What I think is that something feels not right in this game but I think the Wilgy/Neon team feels mostly plausible if I ignore the evidence that I think looks more like Neon spewing Wilgy town than w/w
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 am
I never said that
I said what I think
^elim this

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:01 am
He who?
pyxxy

Return to “Previous Heists”