vote: sean
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:06 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:05 pm :3 I am so silly and happy to be here with you all !!! Insert colon three emoticon here
found nutella's wolf teammate! hahahaha got uuuu
mac I swear to god I will policy you
reported 4 being a woof
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

so if nutella is not green checked can we go back to just killing her plz?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:14 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:11 pm I'd love to discuss something but reads this game have just been this person is scum because they are scum

Like I literally do not know why I have votes...or why Sean has votes or why Nutella has votes.

I do not get it
It's all just vibes, we are but interdimensional travelers playing the piano with our toes and squirting mustard at each other
That's not good enough

Like seriously how do I defend myself against vibes that don't even change

I'm scum if Sean is town cause vibes

I'm scum if Sean is scum cause vibes.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:29 pm so if nutella is not green checked can we go back to just killing her plz?
we can pretend for a few days and get some good ol nutella spew at the very least
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:29 pm so if nutella is not green checked can we go back to just killing her plz?
Can you explain it to me please?

Real life got in the way of mafia and I'm feeling lost in Like 3 of the 5 games I'm in and it's very annoying to not understand what's going on

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:32 pm

Real life got in the way of mafia and I'm feeling lost in Like 3 of the 5 games I'm in and it's very annoying to not understand what's going on
it's possible nutella is green checked, in this case it would be bad to kill her even though she's clearly a wolf
☆Princess Abigail☆

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:33 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:32 pm

it's possible nutella is green checked, in this case it would be bad to kill her even though she's clearly a wolf
I meant the case

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:15 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:54 pm @MacDougall what I was more trying to ask is what do you find about SVS that is scummy because in Cosmere she was mostly afk wolfing after D1/D2 (iirc) and I didn't find her in my spec chat escapades with Scotty so I feel like I'm down to sr her being normal because I don't have a better baseline

@Dennis feel free to chime in here too
I just thought she was over explainy.
:|
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360

Post by Kate »

If anyone is counting on me having green checked anyone, do not do so. I am not a cop. I'm vanilla.

Nutella seemed genuine to me yesterday and her comment about hit the showers made me laugh. And again it seemed honest. That's all I meant to say.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

idk-what-i-expected.gif
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ok back on board
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:34 pm If anyone is counting on me having green checked anyone, do not do so. I am not a cop. I'm vanilla.

Nutella seemed genuine to me yesterday and her comment about hit the showers made me laugh. And again it seemed honest. That's all I meant to say.
I am not sure why the 2nd part of this defense of nutella is like effecting a read at all.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Now can I get like... an actual case?

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:39 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:34 pm If anyone is counting on me having green checked anyone, do not do so. I am not a cop. I'm vanilla.

I am not sure why the 2nd part of this defense of nutella is like effecting a read at all.
I'm not defending anyone. What would I be defending her from? I'm explaining why I suggested we listen. Dennis got out his decoder ring and derailed I said something completely different than what I actually said.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:42 pm

I'm not defending anyone. What would I be defending her from? I'm explaining why I suggested we listen. Dennis got out his decoder ring and derailed I said something completely different than what I actually said.
How exactly is saying "we should listen to this person" not a defense of them especially when they are being wagoned?

And why exactly should we listen? So far they have essentially refused to help me understand the case on me so I am physically unable to help them find me.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:46 pm

How exactly is saying "we should listen to this person" not a defense of them especially when they are being wagoned?

And why exactly should we listen? So far they have essentially refused to help me understand the case on me so I am physically unable to help them find me.
मलाई थाहा छैन के भइरहेको छ
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

Bad reads Kate = a wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:56 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:46 pm

मलाई थाहा छैन के भइरहेको छ
Me either but this seems sus

ImageImage

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:31 pm
we can pretend for a few days and get some good ol nutella spew at the very least
This is the way
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:57 pm [VOTE: Kate] aubergine

Bad reads Kate = a wolf.
Her read is good tho
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sorry neon I don't have a case. If you can be towny and find a better suspect I may consider
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:57 pm [VOTE: Kate] aubergine

Bad reads Kate = a wolf.
Her read is good tho
No it isn't. You were super wolfy all day lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If its right it just makes it worse tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:05 pm Sorry neon I don't have a case. If you can be towny and find a better suspect I may consider
A better suspect?

Why is pyxxy town?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think I'm within my town meta to be honest

The like least Neon thing I'm doing here is low posting

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wait wtf how do I have the 2nd most posts in this game...

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I want to kill Falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:11 pm I want to kill Falcon.
I had feelings on Falcon that are gone now.

But I don't feel strong feelings in either direction why do you think scum?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:13 pm

Why not
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:14 pm

Why not
Falcon is... falcon.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:14 pm

Why not
Falcon is... falcon.
Is he towny?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:07 pm If its right it just makes it worse tbh.
Maybe. I'm not wolfy I'm just lazy but I accept your pov on that enough that it could be tmi from her tbh
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

I thought Kate was speaking in past tense “seemed”, besides bad reads in day one with Rondostick going on was I think most of us lol.

“I had a dream Sean was bad” lol
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*Rondostock
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I was dissuaded enough from voting him as he became active in defense yesterday but he hasn't continued to be inspiring
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:08 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:05 pm Sorry neon I don't have a case. If you can be towny and find a better suspect I may consider
A better suspect?

Why is pyxxy town?
Meh. Slightly genuine feeling from his catchup (big spoiler of IIOA almost too cringe to be wolf) but mostly super neutral
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:54 pm @MacDougall what I was more trying to ask is what do you find about SVS that is scummy because in Cosmere she was mostly afk wolfing after D1/D2 (iirc) and I didn't find her in my spec chat escapades with Scotty so I feel like I'm down to sr her being normal because I don't have a better baseline

@Dennis feel free to chime in here too
I prolly have almost as many posts here as I did there already lol

But Cosmere wasn’t the norm for me, I had a death in the family and was totally AFK for 4 days then only really answered my @s and maybe one or two posts a day. Robyn carried me.

So that game is a bad baseline to use for me tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Falcon Kate TSP is the new hotness let's go
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Idk Sean is still a wolf though deep down
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

maybe Sean and TSP are both kind of unusually ... enthusiastic and chipper?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:07 pm If its right it just makes it worse tbh.
Maybe. I'm not wolfy I'm just lazy but I accept your pov on that enough that it could be tmi from her tbh
hahaha ur so cute u no ur a woof woof if ur not a tow town
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I haven't read all the way back to my last post, but I still want to hug Nutella right into the next dimension.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:32 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:28 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:27 pmVote: Neon
nope this is a cute game ate is not permitted
*shrugs*

I'm lost and a distraction to town so killing me is the best choice here because I have no world view and no way of convincing town not to kill me here.
you have many ways... going belly up is not among them.

perhaps you could attack pyxxy some more. or accuse Dennis of being mafia by crystallising info.

or perhaps you could persuade nutella that I'm being opportunistic by pushing you...

or maybe Seanzie was the friends we made along the way.
I do like frands.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:29 pm Falcon Kate TSP is the new hotness let's go
Huh?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:32 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:28 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:27 pmVote: Neon
nope this is a cute game ate is not permitted
*shrugs*

I'm lost and a distraction to town so killing me is the best choice here because I have no world view and no way of convincing town not to kill me here.
you have many ways... going belly up is not among them.

perhaps you could attack pyxxy some more. or accuse Dennis of being mafia by crystallising info.

or perhaps you could persuade nutella that I'm being opportunistic by pushing you...

or maybe Seanzie was the friends we made along the way.
Sure but I don't believe any of those things except that Pyxxy is a wolf lol.

I think Dennis just copied the role Kate used to find me in that one game and applied it to this game. I think Dennis is town though just...super noob town.

I don't know what to think about you frankly.

Sean is being Sean they are town
What am I doing that is so Seanzie?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:39 pm Dennis
Kate
Neon
nutella
Porscha
Seanzie
WindwardAway

That's like... probably my town right now

I was hoping Wilgys gimmick would have died by now.
Tell me about WWA? I do not like their push on me when what they're suspecting me over could easily be cleared up by like 75% of the people in the game, and instead of doing anything to find them, they've just resigned to not do anything the rest of the game.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:45 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:39 pmque?
I would rather kill tsp or falcon before svs

What do you think of tsp
tsp with energy is wolfy
wolf!TSP sometimes deliberately acts like they are low energy/not engaged though, so keep in mind that lazy!TSP does not necessarily equal town!TSP.

Return to “Previous Heists”