JaggedJimmyJay (Host/Non/Dead/Spec)
70%

Total votes: 10
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 5]

Post by Porscha »

And tmi too. But I think it was also to keep falcon from not looking at her with extra scrutiny when it actually mattered
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:16 am Gonna try to do quick confbias neon read of last posts while I catch up cuz I dont have my PC up yet and gotta hit bed soon but I dont want to leave my opinion hanging with entirely nothing attached to it
imo given the thread is dead rn, save energy and sleep today, put in PC work tomorrow

this is biased towards me knowing that I'm going to the final four this weekend so I'm gonna be absent for a lot of this phase

my POE is still....Nook. and I'm tinfoiling Dennis bc of how he followed my vote around D3 and D4. just didn't like it. but maybe I should reevaluate. idk.
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:52 pm Literally missed all of my d3 ramblings about poe and orders to vote in @falcon45ca

Kinda bad that you conviently forgot that?
Tbf he cant forget what he never read lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

also I don't understand why falcon hammered himself
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:21 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:16 am Gonna try to do quick confbias neon read of last posts while I catch up cuz I dont have my PC up yet and gotta hit bed soon but I dont want to leave my opinion hanging with entirely nothing attached to it
imo given the thread is dead rn, save energy and sleep today, put in PC work tomorrow

this is biased towards me knowing that I'm going to the final four this weekend so I'm gonna be absent for a lot of this phase

my POE is still....Nook. and I'm tinfoiling Dennis bc of how he followed my vote around D3 and D4. just didn't like it. but maybe I should reevaluate. idk.
I sincerely do not know if my PC will be up tomorrow anyway

And as everyone (only me) knows, the crier is the best role in the game (crier doesnt really exist in FM like it does where I come from)

Because nobody can talk except you :^)

And when your brain is huge this is powerful (my brain is only huge in sc2 / ts maf sorry) ((not so good in fm))

Anyway my point is it's not a bad thing to dump the thread when its quiet anyway
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

although I do feel stupid for not realizing that I put him on E-1

I mean at least we had a 47.5 out of 48 hours

hammer is 4 today, I won't forget it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:22 am also I don't understand why falcon hammered himself
Potato
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

He still owes me $10
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:24 am

And as everyone (only me) knows, the crier is the best role in the game (crier doesnt really exist in FM like it does where I come from)

And when your brain is huge this is powerful (my brain is only huge in sc2 / ts maf sorry) ((not so good in fm))

Anyway my point is it's not a bad thing to dump the thread when its quiet anyway
all true although I do not understand most of those acronyms (I would like to learn them tho)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:06 pm Vote falcon because yall want to game throw rn
Tbh sabi pushing back on falcon repeatedly and not omgus'ing him is towny points
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:25 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:24 am

all true although I do not understand most of those acronyms (I would like to learn them tho)
FM = forum mafia
Sc2 = starcraft 2 (similar formatting to town of salem)
Ts = town of salem
Crier is a role in sc2 mafia (where I learned how to play mafia far before I came to fm) where during night phases the crier is the only person who can talk. That's the entire role and in every set up I made I used one in conjunction with another town government role and all the fucking losers who suck nuts at the game called me a troll cuz they all hated being a crier because they are fucking bad at the game and rely purely on mechanics to win
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:19 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm

Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
Because we are W/W let's kill him first
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:00 pm Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...
OK, I paused during Neon's ISO, cuz' something caught my eye...

Why are we TRing Sean? His post here to lucy....that reads like a wolf who's baiting town w/ their wolfy play.
Neon is confident falcon is town before he makes a post that should actually get him read as town. Now that's what I call a pocket (tm)
if you need Neon's ISO + searched for "falcon" search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1083&ch=0
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sabi's been town for me since the ahhhhh D3 self-defense? I think that's when I found them....idr exactly
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:31 am in conjunction with another town government role
wydm, example pls 🥺
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:00 pm Some things are happening coolio

Sabi is die harding for me so I think they're town, because someone just said they die hard for their teammates and fmpov since I'm town a maf with that rep doesn't put that much effort into pocketing

Seanzie has been blatantly town since the start but unironically why are you not dead yet

Falcon is reminding me of someone in my first game who got subbed into a slot that was already going to get chopped, and tried making cases. It's got the same sorta "final stand" feel

Porscha I remember how different she feels from cartomancy and now, she was more aggressive in the other game and here she's more thoughtful

Pyxxy I have no reason to scumread per se but other people do and I'm not confident in my townread so that's why they're in my choplist

I'm not restating my thoughts on Nook I've said them like 400 billion times

WWA shouldn't have lived this long lmao un-cc'd PR claim is hilarious

Neon I have given up on reading a long time ago cause I always think she looks scummy so this is similar to pyxxy, other people sus her and I'm just plopping her towards the back of my chop list

Dennis is OUTED WOLF LOL!!!
Green text is a read I dont expect wolf dennis to make but for good measure I'll weigh in on the stuff too:

Sean was not dead cuz wolves were pr hunting and he wasnt playing like a pr. Not a read tho

Comments on falcon. Makes no read

Comments on porscha. Makes no read

Pyxxy comment is acceptable

Nook and wwa comments are pointless

Neon read acceptable
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I played town of salem alone and with friends for a brief time in my life and the best game I ever played was when my friend typed "xD" in response to an accusation and immediately got D1'd

he was so tight, it was beautiful
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

However the acceptable comments are just dennis sheeping. What does everyone make of that
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:37 am I played town of salem alone and with friends for a brief time in my life and the best game I ever played was when my friend typed "xD" in response to an accusation and immediately got D1'd

LMAO. That's the classic experience

I didnt play much ts cuz back in the day, cuz ts sucked compared to sc2 mafia in its ability to not be the exact same game on repeat with not nearly enough time to make any useful conversation during the day and meaningful targets and last wills at night. Sc2 mafia had much more open capability to create many different set ups and control things like how long the day went, what exactly kind of roles may or may not appear, or if votes were anonymous, etc.

But since ts moved to steam it's more comprehensive so that's cool. I'd could probably get back into it if I had the time
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:28 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:06 pm Vote falcon because yall want to game throw rn
Tbh sabi pushing back on falcon repeatedly and not omgus'ing him is towny points
I started thinking about Dennis a little bit yesterday and that's what I was going to spend some time on today/on my flight tomorrow if it has wifi
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:13 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:15 pm @Seanzie why are you so confident falcon isn't a hit anymore?
It is disingenuous to say that I am confident Falcon isn't a hit. Instead I am not confident that Falcon is a hit.

Town!Falcon can be lazy Falcon, and their play today gth is more reminicnent of town!Falcon than scum!Falcon. I don't think this completely outweighs their full-game play, but it does make me worry.
I don't think I've played with falcon before, or actually maybe I did only once, and so I don't have meta on him but I'm at "we yeet falcon if we have no better options" but I'm starting to feel like I'd rather yeet pyxxy. I don't want to yeet Sabi, but I might conditionally reconsider Dennis if pyxxy flips scum because I think falcon mightve had a point. It doesn't fit perfectly with my worldview, but if I'm wrong then I'm not gonna exclude that possibility.

I don't, however, want to tear the towncore apart. If Pyxxy is town, no more pushing Dennis. I'd go back to falcon or maybe even nook if I have to.
ah okay here's the reasoning

I kinda hate the "well who am I paired with" defense, so I'm going to steal falcon's "what do you gain from my green flip" defense 😎

Like, I don't know how me being town clears Dennis. If anything, it should bring more suspicion onto Dennis for following my vote around D2 and D3. Even today D4 he opened with me and then joined me on unvote, iirc.
^is probably the most relevant thing that I wrote about Dennis yesterday, and today is just

from a little bit ago
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:40 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:37 am I played town of salem alone and with friends for a brief time in my life and the best game I ever played was when my friend typed "xD" in response to an accusation and immediately got D1'd

LMAO. That's the classic experience

I didnt play much ts cuz back in the day, cuz ts sucked compared to sc2 mafia in its ability to not be the exact same game on repeat with not nearly enough time to make any useful conversation during the day and meaningful targets and last wills at night. Sc2 mafia had much more open capability to create many different set ups and control things like how long the day went, what exactly kind of roles may or may not appear, or if votes were anonymous, etc.

But since ts moved to steam it's more comprehensive so that's cool. I'd could probably get back into it if I had the time
no stay here, TS > Ts

for legal reasons this is pocketing
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon posted about bunch about me sabi and dennis, the dennis bit starts around here? I think? I'm already re-reading falcon rn
viewtopic.php?p=1035756#p1035756
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:19 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:03 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:01 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:07 pm @WindwardAway where are you

The game is losing focus
This game is stupid, you guys are going to yeet town.
I'm not actually sure what to think of falcon putting in the effort now but whatever alignment he is, he's doing something.
Im willing to flip Pyxxy first, actually, but if it's wrong I'm probably just going back to falcon.

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
Lmao...
I'm sure you're gonna say I'm alive because my reads are wildly wrong, just like you said yesterday when I loudly declared I had a redcheck on lily.
No I'm gonna say your shade on me for not wanting falcon while deciding to not go falcon is pretty hilarious.

My thoughts yesterday were valid. Nobody even stopped to think for 1 seconds that maybe lily wasn't lying I was the only one who brought it up at all.

I was wrong yes but that should throw alarms that lily was bussed because nobody even tried to help her narrative. Wolfs were fine killing lily and who looks the best off it with the worst progression and wolfy behavior overall?

Sabi...
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:19 pm These wagons blow this town doesn't want to work together this game is over lol
Just dislike these neon posts in particular tbh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

but idk falcon's flip is just making me question things, my POE from like D2 was tutuu/falcon/nook and I'm 0 for 2, clearly my reads are still shit, was kinda hoping I had gotten better after all my time chilling with scotty in the cosmere spec chat
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon tr nook too but idk I feel like falcon felt like he was only a wagon for low activity and so he might be too willing to give a tr to a fellow low poster
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:13 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:40 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:32 pm Why did neon not let a quick hammer happen falcon when he was L-1 and instead unvoted him?

Why did lily defend falcon and made sure no one voted him eod2?
I know you're likely not going to hear this, but I owe it to the thread to do my due diligence and explore situations.

Neon not quickhammering is NAI.

Lily I don't think really defended Falcon. In fact, I'm starting to think perhaps instead Lily was just pushing more for a Tutuu elim. If I'm right about this, why do you think Lily might have wanted Tutuu elimmed?
That's definitely not true. Read her iso and she says she wants tutuu/Sabi wagons because she doesn't think falcon is a hit, but if he has to be a wagon then she prefers tutuu. She didn't outright push tutuu but she was happy to jump on her wagon, and tutuu flipped town.
She did say that, but it was close to EoD, and I think it was pretty much locked between Falcon and Tutuu at that point, offering Sabi then did not actually put Sabi in danger, and when you are a wolf with t/t wagons, one of them AFK Falcon, one bouncy Tutuu, it's not unreasonable to push for Tutuu over Falcon to leave Falcon for a later day.
Look at lily's posts again from d1and d2
Look at which players she mentions having reads on, how many times she mentions them, whether those "reads" ever change, and whether she ever interacts with or how she interacts with the players she is talking about.

I think you'll find some interesting answers.
Mom please elaborate on this
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright I gotta close these tabs and sleep so I can wake up and pack tomorrow, ttyl
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I wrote most of this yesterday, a lot of jt is shorthand and I'm not prettying it up but I'm happy to elaborate where requested

Some of it may not be relevant any more lol

Compared to treatment of lucy:

Porscha looks similar, tracks with/reinforces assumption that porscha is polarized town

Seems like she has similar approach to sabi as porscha lucy and pyxxy, except scum reads sabi instead--possible tmi?

Way she tmis me town makes me think most if not all of her town reads are accurate, reasonably confident she scum reads at LEAST one partner

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1031677

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 2#p1032372

Flip flopping read on lucy, similar to how she does with her read on me and sabi, maybe this makes sabi town after all lol

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1032373

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1032374

Fairly partnered with neon maybe?

Not great for tutu but I think probably not paired with both of lily and neon just cause most mafia don't think to make reads like this with two partners involved, so maybe one between them, idk

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 6#p1032816

By far the tr she's talked about the least afaict, very ???

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 6#p1032826

Someone find out who the other wagon at the time was

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 0#p1033510

I lowkey forgot tutu was dead for parts of this lol I think I deleted the stuff referencing her but if not oh well, anyways I ended up with her as moderately unpaired largely for the cheap shots taken towards her so I feel unreservedly confident the rest will be accurate too

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1034519

Feel like this might just be tmi lol

The block on sean claim pretty much clears him imo not gonna bother reading anything else she posted that day again
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:01 am Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
Also I think the maf jail keeper can just jail wwa and make her rb useless last night so might as well kill the consensus tr

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:01 am Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
I'm actually not reading into that *too* much rn for mechanical reasons but I think killing Sean to push someone he was shielding is perhaps more likely, but I may be biased knowing half his solve was wrong so 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:02 am

Also I think the maf jail keeper can just jail wwa and make her rb useless last night so might as well kill the consensus tr
Yeah lol I'm thinking mafia learned from their mistake n2

If we had a poll rn I'd probably be on sabi but I currently also consider dennis/pyxxy/neon to be acceptable votes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I am exhausted and life is pain oowoo so I must sleep good night gamers
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:07 am If we had a poll rn I'd probably be on sabi but I currently also consider dennis/pyxxy/neon to be acceptable votes
Why sabi prio

The great shame of this game is that I need three locked town reads and I can only find two and they're polarized porscha and pr wwa

Help

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:07 am If we had a poll rn I'd probably be on sabi but I currently also consider dennis/pyxxy/neon to be acceptable votes
Why sabi prio
I think lily mightve just tmied sabi as her partner, it's not like an uber confident read but it was one of my main takeaways from reading lily's iso

I'm probably going to have to read other isos to get the solve, I thought reading lily's would do it but even now I still don't feel confident in picking out a lock town in dennis/sabi/pyxxy/neon lol
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:12 pm For post game cred the team is aro/nanook/tutuu
Nook surely you arent her partner in this rule of 3 right

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:44 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:12 pm For post game cred the team is aro/nanook/tutuu
Nook surely you arent her partner in this rule of 3 right
The only rule of 3 I subscribe to is that you should frame your composition so that your main focal point is on one of the corners of the center box, and I barely even believe in that one
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:06 am

No they killed sean to try and get a ML on sabi today but the correct answer is lynch neon
Yes... the correct decision is indeed to throw the game and kill an obvious town...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:15 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:59 pm

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted
What made it unnecessary ?
Well first of all. Because a player can be wrong once and right the next day.

2nd of all. Because it's entire intent was to discredit my thoughts not help the game in any meaningful way.

3rd of all. My thoughts on Lily were derived solely from the possibility she was just telling the truth and nobody would listen to it and I wanted to bring that to attention. That it WAS mech possible. My thoughts on falcon were just because falcon fucking town told.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:19 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm

Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
Because we are W/W let's kill him first

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...
OK, I paused during Neon's ISO, cuz' something caught my eye...

Why are we TRing Sean? His post here to lucy....that reads like a wolf who's baiting town w/ their wolfy play.
Neon is confident falcon is town before he makes a post that should actually get him read as town. Now that's what I call a pocket (tm)
Falcon literally town told before that. I'm just better at reading falcon than you and that's okay.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:09 am The great shame of this game is that I need three locked town reads and I can only find two and they're polarized porscha and pr wwa

Help
I don't trust the polarized porscha read

Porscha is probs town... but not cause of polarity

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote Sabi

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have zero WiM for this game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I saw WWA apologized to me. But didn't see it till day ended.

I just wanna say it's fine. Your just playing the game.

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:22 am also I don't understand why falcon hammered himself
Oh is that why the day suddenly ended?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm not gonna ask why tf I'm alive, I get it, I was wrong blah blah blah.
I was pretty sure Seanzie would be the next one in line to die after me, so that's why I didn't entertain any paranoia on him.
Gonna have to think for a bit but I don't believe Seanzie's death directly incriminates Sabi because it could just be a frame. I want to think this out this time before voting since clearly the solve isn't as straightforward as I thought it was yesterday.
I don't think it matters if I say who I jailed, since I couldve been jailed back.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:24 am although I do feel stupid for not realizing that I put him on E-1

I mean at least we had a 47.5 out of 48 hours

hammer is 4 today, I won't forget it
I think that was my fault, I voted falcon but I don't think I actually wrote my vote in the thread lol, I thought i had but then I saw hammer and wondered what the hell happened 😅 my bad
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:37 am However the acceptable comments are just dennis sheeping. What does everyone make of that
Tbh I did notice that his reads seemed to lack creativity or deeper insight but I wasn't sure if that was just a play style thing

The reasons I felt made Dennis town were unrelated to his reads; it was more his reactions to things said and done in the thread. Idk, maybe he's good at faking reactions? I was reading them as fairly genuine, even if his reads felt sheepy.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:48 am falcon tr nook too but idk I feel like falcon felt like he was only a wagon for low activity and so he might be too willing to give a tr to a fellow low poster
Yeah
As much as i have my own reasons for thinking nook can still be town, i also got the impression falcon was just giving him an activity pass, more like "this doesn't mean Nook is scum" rather than "Nook is town for doing this".
Ill continue to evaluate Nook independently of falcon's read on him, and I'd reeeeaaaally like for Nook to do something more than pop in and disappear. Like, at least marginally more. Because at this rate, even if he is town, he's not exactly making himself a valuable asset for solving because he's not helping people to find him in that case. And that's a huge liability in LyLo.

Return to “Previous Heists”