70%

Total votes: 10
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:55 pm @Seanzie @WindwardAway @Dennis how certain are we on Porscha in light of lily's flip?

I'm Mico tinfoiling in case the order I think we should go is incorrect or something.
98% or something
Because I am pretty damn sure that wolves would've sent porscha to perform the kill if she were town, because she was consensus town (there were growing doubts on lily) and she was at the top of my readlist the entire day
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

If we lynch wolf today our odds are good
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:21 am I require slank cover tomorrow btw

I'll try to show up later in the day but no promises
Granted
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 3]

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:19 am Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.
Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cereal hammmerer
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:47 am Cereal hammmerer
Remember that game I spent all D1 shielding you and defending you but they put you at E - 1 Luke halfway thru the day and I just hammered you anyways

I remember.

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:59 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:17 am So let me try something.

@pyxxy
@falcon45ca
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@DrWilgy
@Sabiplz

Between the five of you, which other two do you think are most likely to be paired with Lily? Give reasons if you have them readily available. The three of you who are town among you are in the best possible position for solving the game right now.
hi. I missed you. So much that I actually have a second prepared post for you as a reward for actually trying to solve when the thread decided that hammering was some galaxy brain im-really-smart-guis play

here ya go, sorry that the formatting is a mess, it's also copied directly from my notes

but hey, glad you're alive :)
---
[viewtopic.php?p=1034559&hilit=falcon#p1034559](viewtopic.php?p=1034559&hilit=falcon#p1034559) - lily sr falcon a bunch yet it feels entirely based on tutuu being scum, see: [search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0](search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0)

assuming lily’s team was setting her up deep for getting widely townread (until Sean+Wilgy changed this), then this is just preemptive bussing of falcon because he was already POE so I would see how it’s a good play to just start shoving him in the woodchipper, after all it just won Cosmere mafia, also later see: Porscha and me on falcon D2 [viewtopic.php?p=1034192&hilit=falcon#p1034192](viewtopic.php?p=1034192&hilit=falcon#p1034192), we were both ready to push falcon D3 if tutuu flipped town, so lily is clearly reading the thread and acting accordingly, or at least listening to her scummates, no reason not to start bussing falcon as insurance

[search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0](search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0) lily posts when searching for “nook”

[viewtopic.php?p=1031635&hilit=nook#p1031635](viewtopic.php?p=1031635&hilit=nook#p1031635) - press X to fucking doubt

[viewtopic.php?p=1034532&hilit=nook#p1034532](viewtopic.php?p=1034532&hilit=nook#p1034532) - okay going through more of this search ISO is making me pause on nook a little because lily kinda treats falcon and nook the same….but fuck I gotta think that there’s one wolf in falcon/nook. there just has to be.

I think it would be useful to know if lily is someone who struggles to fake reads as scum, because that imo would be light confirmation of 1 in falcon/nook, because 1 would be easy to piggyback the thread’s general scummy opinion of…..and the other would just be scum

I’m still down for falcon/nook being the solve though, I think it’s totally possible, if a bit WIFOM in lily’s ISO

[viewtopic.php?p=1034291&hilit=wolf#p1034291](viewtopic.php?p=1034291&hilit=wolf#p1034291) - there’s a wolf between y’all quote, lmao

[viewtopic.php?p=1034318&hilit=wolf#p1034318](viewtopic.php?p=1034318&hilit=wolf#p1034318) - P.S. for anyone reading lily’s ISO for me, I was looking to see how she treated me as well, and you’re gonna need to search “pyx” in addition to “pyxxy”
I'm gonna look through this again maybe tonight if I don't fall asleep after work because I'm a zombie rn, but yeah lily's mentions of falcon and Nook in the thread are also something I noticed seemed weird. I think I said something about it yesterday and it probably got lost in the mess after lily attempted to claim rber

There is literally nothing that gives me pause on yeeting falcon, lol

The thing that gives me pause on voting nook is that he unvoted lily when she claimed pr and said he wanted to consider her claim might be true. I would actually say this is like the most blatant wolf I've ever seen, which I saw someone use to describe wolf!nook in some other game, except that when I claimed pr on D1 his handling of the situation didn't look like it came from someone who knew the setup. I know people have disagreed with me that it was towny, but right then and there I thought he spewed himself VT, and then he did it again yesterday after lily fakeclaimed. Idk, it would be loads easier for wolf!nook to just go "yeah no" and yeet lily for cred to save his own skin since lily was a guaranteed flip even if we hadn't hammered imo. And I don't believe nook is both the world's most obvious wolf and also really good at pretending he doesn't know which setup we're in. I think it's one or the other, for solving reasons he is still in my PoE despite that I think he's town, and he's the only town-ish read I have that I think I could possibly be wrong on.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:22 pm I'd like to remind everyone that

If we chop a wolf today, WWA can clear someone from the PoE tonight, which is HUGE.

So, today could really break the game open if we can do well. Also, under exactly zero circumstances should we ever end the day before WWA says something like

"If we flip a wolf here, I am going to target BLAH".
My worry is one shot mafia JK?

If falcon doesn't flip jk (which we won't know)

Can two jail keeps jail keep?
You mean if I jail the maf jailkeeper? I think the jails cancel out which still prob means I die in all likelihood
Idk if maf jailkeeper can jail on the same night they kill, that's the one question I have left about this
I assumed not, but it's prob in the OP in the one part i didn't read (other than the 6lock setup, hahahahaha)

If maf has their jail remaining and they can use it tonight, I can pretty much guarantee they're gonna use it to prevent a repeat of N2 lol. They need me dead, and they can't risk that I redcheck or greencheck a slot.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:36 am I AM TOWN!

Since some of y'all seemed to have missed it
Tell me where your head is at.
I really haven't read much, but I'll say this...

So, it's totally normal and indeed correct to be sus of my slot currently...I bet there's Maf who are semi-shielding me, or at least not pushing me.

Are there any players you can think of that fit this description?
Yes, lily who flipped mafia and spent the whole of D2 saying she'd vastly prefer yeeting Sabi to you/tutuu wagons and said she'd vote tutuu just to save you

Lmao

Not a very useful question
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:21 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:11 pm weird sideways thought as I check discord and see marmot's post about postcap lifting + hammer.....of 7

tutuu only reached like 5 today, right? I have a thought that I'm gonna put on a burner and cook low and slow
@WindwardAway making this a separate post too now that I've had some time to chill

pulled out of my notes dump:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:41 pm [viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480](viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480) - I forgot to write down what I was thinking….I think it was something about how there should be either 1 or 2 wolves already on the wagon so that the 3rd could be off it if it got hammered? [ed note: I’ve added this ed note after deciding to post all my notes, aka this is like meta commentary, anyways I went off to research who was on tutuu at that time and then came back to add to this note, ed note 2 I forgot about this bit woops]
D2 vote history:

I searched for "aubergine" on every page

ties are ordered alphabetically

none of Neon's votes during D2 are in vote tags, so I had a lot of fun ctrl+f'ing through her ISO for "vote" and then opening the post in the thread in order to find which votes it was between

-----------------------------------
the entire D2 voting history typed out:
tutuu | __ -> sabi, sabi(1)
neon | __ -> pyxxy pyxxy(1) sabi(1)
sabi | __ -> sabi, sabi(2) pyxxy(1)

________(unsure if this was a serious vote from Neon, not counting it: viewtopic.php?p=1033439#p1033439)

WWA | __ -> pyxxy, pyxxy(2) sabi(2)
WWA | pyxxy -> tutuu, sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
Seanzie | __ -> falcon, sabi(2) falcon(1) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
DrWilgy | __ -> falcon, falcon(2) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
Dennis | __ -> falcon, falcon(3) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
(^not vote tagged, he just posted about it)
pyxxy | __ -> falcon, falcon(4) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
lily | __ -> tutuu, falcon(4) sabi(2) tutuu(2) pyxxy(1)
neon | pyxxy -> lily falcon(4) sabi(2) tutuu(2) lily(1)
neon | lily -> falcon falcon(5) sabi(2) tutuu(2)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(6) tutuu(2) sabi(1)
neon | falcon -> tutuu falcon(5) tutuu(3) sabi(1)

Wilgy's VC post happens here: viewtopic.php?p=1034079#p1034079

Seanzie | falcon -> tutuu, tutuu(4) falcon(4) sabi(1)
pyxxy | falcon -> unvote, tutuu(4) falcon(3) sabi(1)
pyxxy | unvote -> nook, tutuu(4) falcon(3) nook(1) sabi(1)
tutuu | falcon -> sabi, tutuu(4) sabi(2) falcon(2) nook(1)
Seanzie | tutuu -> falcon, tutuu(3) falcon(3) sabi(2) nook(1)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(4) tutuu(3) nook(1) sabi(1)
Dennis | falcon -> nook, falcon(3) tutuu(3) nook(2) sabi(1)
tutuu | falcon -> sabi, tutuu(3) falcon(2) nook(2) sabi(2)
lily | tutuu -> sabi, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) tutuu(2)
neon | tutuu -> pyxxy, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
falcon | __ -> tutuu, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) tutuu(2) pyxxy(1)
pyxxy | nook -> falcon, falcon(3) sabi(3) tutuu(2) nook(1) pyxxy(1)
Dennis | nook -> tutuu, falcon(3) sabi(3) tutuu(3) pyxxy(1)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(4) tutuu(3) sabi(2) pyxxy(1)
lily | sabi -> tutuu, falcon(4) tutuu(4) pyxxy(1) sabi(1)

That sabi(1) vote is sabi. I don't know when sabi stop self-voting, not clear in their ISO.

Neon must have moved off me onto falcon at some point near EOD.

If both of these are considered falcon votes instead, then my reconstructed D2 VC matches Marmot's official count.

My reconstructed final VC:
falcon(4) tutuu(4) - pyxxy(1) sabi(1) + 2 votes for falcon =

final VC D2 from marmot's post:
6 - tutuu => Lilypetal, WindwardAway, Dennis, Neon, Sabiplz, falcon45ca
4 - falcon45ca => tutuu, Seanzie, DrWilgy, pyxxy
-----------------------------------

Now we can finally get to researching my slow cooked thought.

"tutuu only reached like 5 today, right? I have a thought that I'm gonna put on a burner and cook low and slow"
Like I said I don't 100% remember what I was thinking but something about 1-2 wolves on the tutuu wagon

Now I see that tutuu only reached 4 before near EOD and lily was on that wagon so eh don't think there's really much to make of it. Ah well. Maybe someone else will find this work more useful.

P.S. @Porscha did you forget to vote D2?
You definitely had better luck than I did, lol
I searched for aubergine yesterday when trying to find the vote history of the 4-way tie and got 0 results, not sure what went wrong
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:09 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:39 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:22 pm I'd like to remind everyone that

If we chop a wolf today, WWA can clear someone from the PoE tonight, which is HUGE.

So, today could really break the game open if we can do well. Also, under exactly zero circumstances should we ever end the day before WWA says something like

"If we flip a wolf here, I am going to target BLAH".
I'm gonna run out of pockets but this is a smart and correct observation.

I'm going to expand the theorizing a little. If we flip town, it's the opposite logic. We can't have WWA specify her JK target because then wolves could target the same person for the nk and then the lack of a nk would be a fake red check.
Also unsure if worth for wolves to not kill wwa just to fake a red check when we are aware its possible the check could be faked by the theory you just put forward

Maybe wwa could make a group of 2-3 ppl she will jk to make them guess? For gokd measure? Idk lol
If I gave a pool of like 3 players I might jail, and mafia get funny and think they can get me a false clear by killing one of them, and I don't jail that player and the player flips town, then congrats i would be alive and a poe player would be dead lmao

That's like incredibly high risk for low reward
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:55 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 am Nice
Indeed, tell me more.
Mafia flips are good.
So who do you think is partnered with lily?
Yesterday you said solving the game was a "tomorrow Nook problem" and it's now tomorrow, so where's your solve?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

From the OP, for clarification:

"If players with Roleblock and Jailkeep abilities target eachother on the same night, roleblock actions will go through whereas the jailkeep actions will not"

Yeah this is what I said already except that I said they cancel out lol
But to the same effect, essentially. Jailkeep doesn't work, and in this setup that's all that matters cause we don't have investigatives.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

One of these days yall will say I'm town and not probably town but whatever I will accept it.

Falcon is not really answering the elephant in the room in regards to lily allegations is a look

Wwa, neon is actually a V good wolf so uhhhh yea.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Maybe my tinfoil on Porscha was dumb and I'm going to turn it into a ball and throw it out
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:04 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:55 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 am Nice
Indeed, tell me more.
Mafia flips are good.
So who do you think is partnered with lily?
Yesterday you said solving the game was a "tomorrow Nook problem" and it's now tomorrow, so where's your solve?
I've slept about 2 of the last 24 hours. Gonna do that first lol. Will read isos and have a solve im reasonably confident in later tonight, probably, possibly tomorrow afternoon (real time). If you want to kill me then fine whatever but I'm actually decent at associative solving so I'd like to get that out first.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:29 am Maybe my tinfoil on Porscha was dumb and I'm going to turn it into a ball and throw it out
Porscha is polarized lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I've thought through the mech a bit more, and this is actually good. Not as good as I thought, but...

If we elim a wolf today, then EITHER 1.) WWA survives another day, which is kinda nice for threadhealth/solving reasons, or 2.) WWA dies and we get a clear.

In particular @WindwardAway I'd still like you to specifically say something like "if X flips wolf, I am going to target Y" shortly before EoD, and STICK TO THAT. This guarantees that if you die, we get a clear. Can you do this? (let me know if you have any questions about why this works).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Polarized players can break that obviously but I doubt a random champs practice game is the time she does it, if she's capable of purposely doing it, you know
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:26 am From the OP, for clarification:

"If players with Roleblock and Jailkeep abilities target eachother on the same night, roleblock actions will go through whereas the jailkeep actions will not"

Yeah this is what I said already except that I said they cancel out lol
But to the same effect, essentially. Jailkeep doesn't work, and in this setup that's all that matters cause we don't have investigatives.
That line is where a RB and a JK target eachother. If two JKs target eachother, both are blocked and both are protected.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:50 am Okay, I've thought through the mech a bit more, and this is actually good. Not as good as I thought, but...

If we elim a wolf today, then EITHER 1.) WWA survives another day, which is kinda nice for threadhealth/solving reasons, or 2.) WWA dies and we get a clear.

In particular @WindwardAway I'd still like you to specifically say something like "if X flips wolf, I am going to target Y" shortly before EoD, and STICK TO THAT. This guarantees that if you die, we get a clear. Can you do this? (let me know if you have any questions about why this works).
This is correct, yeah. Free reign if we miskill, claim conditional target beforehand if we hit another mafia.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:50 am
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:29 am Maybe my tinfoil on Porscha was dumb and I'm going to turn it into a ball and throw it out
Porscha is polarized lol
Did you not read cartomacy? She did break out from being polarized that game a bit.

It was a dumb tinfoil.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:43 am

So, it's totally normal and indeed correct to be sus of my slot currently...I bet there's Maf who are semi-shielding me, or at least not pushing me.

If I answered this with:
Dennis, Porscha, Neon

What would you say to that?

I wouldn't be surprised if there's Maf in dem' dere' hills
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:57 am

Yes, lily who flipped mafia and spent the whole of D2 saying she'd vastly prefer yeeting Sabi to you/tutuu wagons and said she'd vote tutuu just to save you

Lmao

Not a very useful question

Well I didn't know that, but it appears my theory is correct then
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm Why do you get to tell us not to hammer though
because of hedgehog when town decided to that hammy whammy was some fucking genius megamind brilliance

I note in my prepared post that actually I think the hammer was fine because of how the day actually played out it's just connected to me feeling tight about clearly no one actually reading my post

and honestly WWA + Sabi are the only reason I think hammering wasn't the end of the world because they actually took the fucking time to use it to solve and talk and investigate and think through what was possible, without those two, and okay let's add Seanzie too he held out for a while and used the time well, honestly during my catchup it seemed like y'all were happy to just let nook and falcon shut down the thread discussion _after_ they let lily do her little antispew/spew dance (I still hate and don't understand the spew terminology)

like it's so incredibly transparent that those two wanted the least amount of discussion possible when all that could be produced from the thread was a better and better POE as we had more time to think about it together

on that note since he seems to be the SOD wagon of choice [VOTE: falcon] aubergine but my solve is falcon/nook and I don't care who goes first

Yeah, pyxxy could be wolf. Whole lotta blame for others not talking yesterday that's somehow Nook & I'm fault?

When, ironically, I prolly posted more last RD than the last couple.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:00 pm I think I'd rather chop falcon->nook->neon->pyxxy

Then vote me, cutie.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:59 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:17 am So let me try something.

@pyxxy
@falcon45ca
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@DrWilgy
@Sabiplz

Between the five of you, which other two do you think are most likely to be paired with Lily? Give reasons if you have them readily available. The three of you who are town among you are in the best possible position for solving the game right now.
hi. I missed you. So much that I actually have a second prepared post for you as a reward for actually trying to solve when the thread decided that hammering was some galaxy brain im-really-smart-guis play

here ya go, sorry that the formatting is a mess, it's also copied directly from my notes

but hey, glad you're alive :)
---
[viewtopic.php?p=1034559&hilit=falcon#p1034559](viewtopic.php?p=1034559&hilit=falcon#p1034559) - lily sr falcon a bunch yet it feels entirely based on tutuu being scum, see: [search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0](search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0)

assuming lily’s team was setting her up deep for getting widely townread (until Sean+Wilgy changed this), then this is just preemptive bussing of falcon because he was already POE so I would see how it’s a good play to just start shoving him in the woodchipper, after all it just won Cosmere mafia, also later see: Porscha and me on falcon D2 [viewtopic.php?p=1034192&hilit=falcon#p1034192](viewtopic.php?p=1034192&hilit=falcon#p1034192), we were both ready to push falcon D3 if tutuu flipped town, so lily is clearly reading the thread and acting accordingly, or at least listening to her scummates, no reason not to start bussing falcon as insurance

[search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0](search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0) lily posts when searching for “nook”

[viewtopic.php?p=1031635&hilit=nook#p1031635](viewtopic.php?p=1031635&hilit=nook#p1031635) - press X to fucking doubt

[viewtopic.php?p=1034532&hilit=nook#p1034532](viewtopic.php?p=1034532&hilit=nook#p1034532) - okay going through more of this search ISO is making me pause on nook a little because lily kinda treats falcon and nook the same….but fuck I gotta think that there’s one wolf in falcon/nook. there just has to be.

I think it would be useful to know if lily is someone who struggles to fake reads as scum, because that imo would be light confirmation of 1 in falcon/nook, because 1 would be easy to piggyback the thread’s general scummy opinion of…..and the other would just be scum

I’m still down for falcon/nook being the solve though, I think it’s totally possible, if a bit WIFOM in lily’s ISO

[viewtopic.php?p=1034291&hilit=wolf#p1034291](viewtopic.php?p=1034291&hilit=wolf#p1034291) - there’s a wolf between y’all quote, lmao

[viewtopic.php?p=1034318&hilit=wolf#p1034318](viewtopic.php?p=1034318&hilit=wolf#p1034318) - P.S. for anyone reading lily’s ISO for me, I was looking to see how she treated me as well, and you’re gonna need to search “pyx” in addition to “pyxxy”
Why does there "have to be"?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Why does lily as my partner go hard TRing my slot? Especially in a game where I've been in my Maf meta?

Obvious TMI, especially given that I have zero problems as wolf getting flipped by teammates.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Does anyone know wolf!Lily well enough to say if they have a stance on bussing?

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:07 am Does anyone know wolf!Lily well enough to say if they have a stance on bussing?
Not really. She tries to avoid it when she can based off the wolf games I remember from her.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:48 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:47 am Cereal hammmerer
Remember that game I spent all D1 shielding you and defending you but they put you at E - 1 Luke halfway thru the day and I just hammered you anyways

I remember.
No but it's a funny story anyway lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:07 am Does anyone know wolf!Lily well enough to say if they have a stance on bussing?
I have seen her bus before
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think lily is a lot more likely to bus depending on her teammates tho. Like if falcon was her teammate in this game she would yeet him imo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:08 am Why does lily as my partner go hard TRing my slot? Especially in a game where I've been in my Maf meta?

Obvious TMI, especially given that I have zero problems as wolf getting flipped by teammates.
Based on my view of her as a wolf I'm inclined to agree (has nothing to do with you being okay with getting bussed lol)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

But if that's the case and falcon is actually town then boo cuz idk who da wolves are

But I don't think it should be gospel regardless, sometimes it's best to flip players who are holding up the gamestate
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

The only reason lily wouldn't bus falcon if he's the jailkeep no?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm becoming more and more certain that a Falcon flip is going to be 50/50 (which is still >rand!wolf, but not as good of odds as I'd like), however even with the uncertainty, I think it is the clear step forward. I think we need to see what world Falcon's flip puts us in. If Falcon flips town, I think Nook is very likely scum, which will lead us to 4/1 with decent reasons to townread at least a few people who'll be still alive even without progress tomorrow, which is not bad. If Falcon flips wolf, I think they are likely JK, and this means we will almost assuredly win.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Soooo *pokes thread*
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:28 am One of these days yall will say I'm town and not probably town but whatever I will accept it.

Falcon is not really answering the elephant in the room in regards to lily allegations is a look

Wwa, neon is actually a V good wolf so uhhhh yea.
Will keep neon in mind in that case
I still think yeet falcon
I haven't read anything since whenever I last posted, just got home from work and I don't have the energy to, sorry
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:55 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:08 am Why does lily as my partner go hard TRing my slot? Especially in a game where I've been in my Maf meta?

Based on my view of her as a wolf I'm inclined to agree (has nothing to do with you being okay with getting bussed lol)
I think he's exactly the mafia jailkeeper lol
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:55 am

I think he's exactly the mafia jailkeeper lol

You are exactly wrong

L

Oh?

El
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:19 am Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:16 am

If I answered this with:
Dennis, Porscha, Neon

Well...I would be surprised.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@WindwardAway what do you want to today? Keep solving or?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

No one wants to keep solving so I'm bored and want to see where falcon flip. Leads us
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:53 pm

If I answered this with:
Dennis, Porscha, Neon

Why are Dennis, porscha and neon town?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:16 pm No one wants to keep solving so I'm bored and want to see where falcon flip. Leads us

What would you learn from my green flip?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:39 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:16 pm No one wants to keep solving so I'm bored and want to see where falcon flip. Leads us

What would you learn from my green flip?
Saying all this and not actually being towny isn't going to convince us to not yeet you.

Prove to us you're town then because what you have given us in past four game days is nothing for us to find you
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:23 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:53 pm

If I answered this with:
Dennis, Porscha, Neon

Why are Dennis, porscha and neon town?
Why aren't they?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:50 am Okay, I've thought through the mech a bit more, and this is actually good. Not as good as I thought, but...

I will do this, you have my word. I know exactly how this works, and I won't deviate from the pool of targets I give before EoD.

Return to “Previous Heists”