70%

Total votes: 10
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:02 pm Is nobody born in March?

Fuggit, we movin' to April. Where's the April babies, Imma sheep yews
Wait I was born in March, sheep me

Sorry, Sean got to me first.

To be fair, he also has a profile pic that is reminiscent of sheep's wool
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Just as a pre-emptive heads up, I have a guest coming into town tonight, so my activity will be a lot lower while they're here. I recommend y'all try to read me d1-3 based on my thoughts, not activity, but y'all do you. They leave mid-d3 if I counted right (I'm pretty bad at counting though).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:25 pm

Wait I was born in March, sheep me

Sorry, Sean got to me first.

To be fair, he also has a profile pic that is reminiscent of sheep's wool
Sad uwus
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:20 pm Also, imo you fanned Neon more than Lucy, constantly saying they were bussing even after they said that it was frustrating them.
thats like going to play basketball with friends and telling them "i dont want u to put the ball in my hoop, it will upset me" and ur friend just stares at u like wtf

like thats the game lol. calling people mafia, saying they're liars, etc

i dont find the implication of your post fair at all that i should have stopped saying my read that neon bussed. like there's nothing offensive or insulting bout suspecting someone in a game of mafia

its not fun to walk on eggshells while trying to play the game normally

also - wolves lie about their emotions all the time. uve seen it, ive seen it. if a confirmed town IC told me i saying something that frustrates them - id stop. but if someone could be lying bout something - i dont agree with getting bullied out of saying it

being called mafia is not an insult or a personal attack
I'm not saying you were insulting them, but that you were fanning their emotions, and it could have been done strategically.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:14 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:32 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:30 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:24 am Is the post cap for the entire game literally 125 posts and it rolls over into each day?

Also sabi and pyxxy wolfy
no lol, 125 per 48h and that lifts in the last hour where you can post as much as you want before day ends

why are they wolfy and do you have any tr's or other reads
Sabi's "uuuuhh... idk how I feel about x" when never have i ever heard sabi not have at least a semi bold opinion

I felt like pyxxy's mech convo was half fake but tbh I may just have a propensity to sr him. Not a strong read
Weirdest thing to me is Sabi knows pyx more than I do but even I'm well aware pyx always does this mech thing so why would it weird Sabi out...
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:20 pm Also, imo you fanned Neon more than Lucy, constantly saying they were bussing even after they said that it was frustrating them.
thats like going to play basketball with friends and telling them "i dont want u to put the ball in my hoop, it will upset me" and ur friend just stares at u like wtf

like thats the game lol. calling people mafia, saying they're liars, etc

i dont find the implication of your post fair at all that i should have stopped saying my read that neon bussed. like there's nothing offensive or insulting bout suspecting someone in a game of mafia

its not fun to walk on eggshells while trying to play the game normally

also - wolves lie about their emotions all the time. uve seen it, ive seen it. if a confirmed town IC told me i saying something that frustrates them - id stop. but if someone could be lying bout something - i dont agree with getting bullied out of saying it

being called mafia is not an insult or a personal attack
I'm not saying you were insulting them, but that you were fanning their emotions, and it could have been done strategically.
oh bet, i misunderstood lol, sorry my b
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am @Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
tutuu - Stop self voting. Also scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Null reads are lame. This reads list sucks.
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am Too many people not being towny...
🤨

we're not reading the same thread, methinks
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 am Anyways, re:Tutuu, a game or two ago they weren't being uhh... let's say "bouncy Tutuu" on D1 and got some heat for it, but then later in the game they were bouncy Tutuu and that helped them get townread. As such, mafia!Tutuu would likely try to emulate Bouncy!Tutuu, and so far all the bounciness seems to be just rehashed things they've done in the past few games (like start townreading themselves), and hasn't struck me as the authentic bounciness they can give off.

Note, this isn't really a scumread, just that Tutuu's behavior I think is compatible with Wolf!Tutuu doing meta-replication, so I don't think they should be cleared off it.
Do you think that starting bouncy is going to help them if they have to maintain it all game tho?

Sounds like a recipe to get tired and slip.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:06 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:00 am Totally forgot about this

I'm actually intrigued by this idea Lucy's brought up so I'm gonna drop a lil [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine because they seem... TOO on topic and into it for being like 3 hours into start of day 1

Bullshit reason, and I don't know this person or if it is normal but I would like to see where this goes
I think this is towny for dennis

I also thought lily is towny
I agree. Towny Den Den.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:13 am [VOTE: Kate] aubergine

I thought shes the least towny out of the posters-so-far
How so? Lol. I wasn't even here.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:28 am Yesterday I saw that i have 25% winrate as town. 5 wins 15 losses

Unfortunately for town, i am town
Well, so am I so step it up. :biggrin:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:39 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:13 am [VOTE: Kate] aubergine

I thought shes the least towny out of the posters-so-far
How so? Lol. I wasn't even here.
i thought that based off how aggro / talkative you are - its how you're supposed to get read. if you make a shy entrance - i thought that its scummy

it wasnt much, it was just me trying to make an early vote to do something. ive removed u from my reads now, its only the active posters now coz game progressed a lot past rvs
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Just saw this in pyxxy's quote. How did you have an opinion of me? I wasn't even around yet.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 am Anyways, re:Tutuu, a game or two ago they weren't being uhh... let's say "bouncy Tutuu" on D1 and got some heat for it, but then later in the game they were bouncy Tutuu and that helped them get townread. As such, mafia!Tutuu would likely try to emulate Bouncy!Tutuu, and so far all the bounciness seems to be just rehashed things they've done in the past few games (like start townreading themselves), and hasn't struck me as the authentic bounciness they can give off.

Note, this isn't really a scumread, just that Tutuu's behavior I think is compatible with Wolf!Tutuu doing meta-replication, so I don't think they should be cleared off it.
Do you think that starting bouncy is going to help them if they have to maintain it all game tho?

I see what you're saying, but I'm not sure your point actually implies. Regardless of if wolf!Tutuu could fake her town meta for an extended period or not, I think wolf!Tutuu would try to if they felt like they needed to (which again, they were scumread at the beginning of a game recently, so no!bounce!Tutuu->scumread!Tutuu would be fresh in their mind).

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:33 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:24 am Is the post cap for the entire game literally 125 posts and it rolls over into each day?

no lol, 125 per 48h and that lifts in the last hour where you can post as much as you want before day ends

Sabi's "uuuuhh... idk how I feel about x" when never have i ever heard sabi not have at least a semi bold opinion

I felt like pyxxy's mech convo was half fake but tbh I may just have a propensity to sr him. Not a strong read
yeah that post felt very "this is my wolf partner hehe"
I want to come back tot his after I've read more.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:42 pm

I see what you're saying, but I'm not sure your point actually implies. Regardless of if wolf!Tutuu could fake her town meta for an extended period or not, I think wolf!Tutuu would try to if they felt like they needed to (which again, they were scumread at the beginning of a game recently, so no!bounce!Tutuu->scumread!Tutuu would be fresh in their mind).
that makes sense. a counterpoint that i'd like to offer - i was under no pressure when i did it this game, i had a vote from rondo who voted me at the very start of the game, i was pretty nullread, maybe lily townread me thats bout it

my point being that im suggesting that i wasnt feeling threatened, this game, when i did it earlier
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:47 am sabi/porscha/seanzie/lily/windward/neon/tutuu/pyxxy

everyone’s suspected me

i can’t save myself, i’m just gonna die d2 if not today

meh, at least i can’t be blamed
um I was a meme vote and then I slept 8 hours like a good little twink

but uh please take some time away from the thread yes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:10 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:22 am I... Don't know how to feel about pyxxy asking a lot of meta and format questions.

It feels towny off tone

But it also feels like blantant look im so towny for looking like I'm thinking about the game.
I mean this is what I always gets scumread for and I haven't been scum yet so 😐

can a boy love his mech in peace? 😢
You have literally summed against me in webdip and I am not pushing you till I see more AI stuff from you.
yeah this is fine 👍
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:33 pm

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am Too many people not being towny...
🤨

we're not reading the same thread, methinks
(I posted this before realizing Neon postcapped again my bad, I wanted to have a convo, alas)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Yeah this was me sorta asking for a meta read on tutuu. I have a light meta read on them (her? sorry it's not in bio and idr) from hedgehog which wants me to put them in light sr mostly on behaving differently. So then I figured you seemed like a good person to ask if tutuu can _maintain_ their town game across multiple days as scum, because if not then I won't bother over-focusing on tutuu's D1 and instead I would not write this post and would wait for tutuu's D2 to help reveal them to me.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:42 pm

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Just saw this in pyxxy's quote. How did you have an opinion of me? I wasn't even around yet.
Neon postcapped
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:59 pm

Yeah this was me sorta asking for a meta read on tutuu. I have a light meta read on them (her? sorry it's not in bio and idr) from hedgehog which wants me to put them in light sr mostly on behaving differently. So then I figured you seemed like a good person to ask if tutuu can _maintain_ their town game across multiple days as scum, because if not then I won't bother over-focusing on tutuu's D1 and instead I would not write this post and would wait for tutuu's D2 to help reveal them to me.
i think wilgy is the only one here who's seen me scum, a few years ago, i dont know if he remembers

according to alison and mac i'm an insane wolf that's undetectable

i dont wanna tuut my own horn. ive only randed scum twice. i didnt win either LOL

i definitely enjoy wolfing a ton more than towning

i think im not good at town because my brain is too chaotic and i overthink stuff because thats how my brain works and it helps me for wolfing. i dunno. maybe my WIM helps too (when wolfing). and if u kids think that u've seen scum ate u haven't seen my unleash my wolf AtE cannon. I call it the MAGNUM howitzer 69.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ty tutuu
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:14 am neon, please multi quote or respond to less

there's actual content later
Lucy's concern over neons post cap seems towny to me.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I reject that pocket tho
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:42 pm

Dennis - towny
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy
WindwardAway - scummy

Neon postcapped
Bleh
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:08 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:14 am neon, please multi quote or respond to less

there's actual content later
Lucy's concern over neons post cap seems towny to me.
It's a fake able post and shows no AI motivation lol
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:33 am porscha/seanzie also sr me

funny
When you come back I trust you will do your due diligence in figuring out who actually believes their sr on you and who doesnt
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:47 am sabi/porscha/seanzie/lily/windward/neon/tutuu/pyxxy

everyone’s suspected me

You said you were gonna be the n1 nk anyway so unless you didnt believe that then why are you being crybaby?

Go to sleep. Take a note from a toddler
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:28 pm

everyone’s suspected me

You said you were gonna be the n1 nk anyway so unless you didnt believe that then why are you being crybaby?

lucy is a very calm person with a thick skin irl. she doesnt get ragey like this. it's just not her. and we saw her weaponizing this recently
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:57 pm > scrolls up
> sees tutuu is quoting hedgehog

man maybe I just go the fuck back to sleep
Good post. I laughed. Thank you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

If you get to october you can sheep me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:28 pm

everyone’s suspected me

lucy is a very calm person with a thick skin irl. she doesnt get ragey like this. it's just not her. and we saw her weaponizing this recently
Yeh I've seen her do it as town too

Only thing that presses my buttons is you cant tryhard in appearing identical as town and wolf and then get mad if you get misread lol. It's a natural consequence of that action so it rubs me the wrong way when she made that choice and now has to reap what she sowed but instead gets mad that she has to lay in the bed she chose to make
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

As someone who can spend varying amounts of time getting LHF'd by wolves and town, it behooves me to attempt to ascertain who is genuine about it and who isnt because it helps convince town to get cold feet on my slot since they see me solving and also then forces wolves to have to pretend like they also got cold feet. In these moments, there is opportunity to discern between the genuine and the ingenious, while assisting in your own position.

I just prefer behavior that stands up for itself or promptly rolls ovee. Not a half ass attempt at the first part and drama llama on the second part

Half the time town are making pushes on you that can solidify their town read on you or convince them further you are wolfing. I understand tunnels and how frustrating they can be, especially when the accuser wont actually interact in any meaningful way with you, but to see my half assed push on lucy that I lied about in severity of my real read resulting in this... kinda blows lol
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:14 pm Dennis is giving nothing but meh. I hate the blanket defense on Kate. That's his only contribution besides complaining about the amount of posts.

Where's the commentary and opinions???
In the process of ISOing
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm not sure if I've seen scum!Tutuu or not.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

dont fall for AtE im never falling for it ever gain

if she's town - ok cool, we move on

it seems like the new meta is for wolves to AtE every game so i think its a smart idea to build a shield around yourself and dont let it impact you

taking it personally when you get called mafia in mafia is not a reasonable stance, not a reasonable mental mindset, not something that ought to be townread as its weaponized again and again
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

^ Mafia if people didn't take getting scumread personally
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Just went through lucy ISO and I can see her as scum here

I don't think town lucy worries this much. There was also one one post where she said something like "since I am town and that means you are playing poorly" which pinged me because we... do not know your alignment. That's like the most basic part of mafia and I think Lucy knows we cannot just let her townlead D1 without a mech clear, and to call it bad play is icky icky

I never see neon/lucy being w/w, or tutuu/lucy being w/w

I'm really sorry if you're town Lucy, but I'm staying here for now
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sabi is probably town because of them calling me out for being here but not doing much
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Welcome to the towncore Dennis

Do you have a read on Kate or not yet?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:35 pm Welcome to the towncore Dennis

Do you have a read on Kate or not yet?
Townlean

I'd have to see more because I don't make reads on 10 posts, but she isn't scared to say things whereas at the start of other games, after the first page or so she backs off. Here I think she genuinely just can't keep up like me lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:33 am

yeah that post felt very "this is my wolf partner hehe"
I want to come back tot his after I've read more.
Have you read more yet
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:43 am I was gonna come in here with the hot take that Kate is wolf, but Tutuu beat me to it, so now it is only lukewarm.
It's actually cold. There's no reason you'd know this though bc I've hardly posted. I'm reading though now...I played this game to get to know the younger crew and get a feel for their play. Sometimes it's like they're speaking a different language but I'm working my way through .
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:44 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:43 am I was gonna come in here with the hot take that Kate is wolf, but Tutuu beat me to it, so now it is only lukewarm.
Wow. You didnt do the thing this game. What a nice change of pace
The streaky gimick?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:49 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:46 am the post tuutuu pointed out did make me rethink my snap tr a tad
reminder self to explain that later. im holding off until i see dennis post more. i dont want to tell him what i scumread him off of so he doesn't stop doing it if he's mafia

and same for kate
Is mine being absent 🙃
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:15 am gm. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.
This seems like a good place to take a break. The entrance of the good doctor is Luke the next chapter of a book.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm Just went through lucy ISO and I can see her as scum here

I don't think town lucy worries this much. There was also one one post where she said something like "since I am town and that means you are playing poorly" which pinged me because we... do not know your alignment. That's like the most basic part of mafia and I think Lucy knows we cannot just let her townlead D1 without a mech clear, and to call it bad play is icky icky

I never see neon/lucy being w/w, or tutuu/lucy being w/w

I'm really sorry if you're town Lucy, but I'm staying here for now
I dont have an issue with her trying to town lead without mech clear, and I've seen town lucy make the exact argument before of "ur wolf siding cuz you're wrong on my alignment" which actually often gets townread by other players who consider it "towny entitlement" but I see here that this never happened. I actually think lucy is thread spewed town here unless wilgy and rondo are at least 1 of her partners, or lucy attempted a bus on sabi that inadvertantly 180'd due to threadstate and was forcibly reversed.

But like I mentioned before. When this many players are scum reading a player, especially day 1... it means either:
1) lucy is now being bussed. Town must now find busses
2) lucy is town and wolves hopped on the train. Town must now find trains

Either way, we have some engines to find here fellas!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:51 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:44 am
Wow. You didnt do the thing this game. What a nice change of pace
The streaky gimick?
That's the one lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I actually now believe it may be best to flip lucy for analysis purposes. Nice wagon formations, fellas. Guess the objectively correct theory worked out, who could have seen it coming

Return to “Previous Heists”