JaggedJimmyJay (Host/Non/Dead/Spec)
70%

Total votes: 10
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 am i’m no longer particularly interested in this game
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 am i’m no longer particularly interested in this game
Yeah me either
last time this happened you do know i pushed 2 wolves and you suspected me and hard pushed wolves

up to you wrt how to play this, you’ve proven you wanted to do everything yourself
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 am You should kill me though I'm a woof Bork Bork
on d2 its your turn yeah
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Good god is this gonna be one of those games where I can't keep up

So yeah I'm not reading 7 pages of college thesises or whatever the fuck the plural of thesis is

Could everyone please give me a brief explanation of why they're voting where they are
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I remember thinking tutuu looked towny so I'm choosing to trust them for the time being
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm gonna ISO Kate because I know she had 2 votes earlier and she's the one I can read best
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i’ll be on later, 8h+ perhaps
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:22 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:21 am OK, I'm actually tired AF this AM, so Imma sheep somebody w/ some sick a$$ reads...this somebody will be chosen by birthday.

Who's born in March?
Not me
No sheep for you.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:27 am I remember thinking tutuu looked towny so I'm choosing to trust them for the time being

could i ask you to put your vote on lucy for now?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:25 am
Yeah me either
last time this happened you do know i pushed 2 wolves and you suspected me and hard pushed wolves

up to you wrt how to play this, you’ve proven you wanted to do everything yourself
No lucy.

Last time this happened you were wolf.

Last time you reacted like I wasn't allowed to have a thought in my fucking head you were a wolf.

In that game you didn't treat me like this.

You don't want me to have independent thought. You want control over me. You have tried to control me multiple games straight. But the way you go about it differs when you are scum v when you are town.

I am allowed to think independent of you. I'm allowed to push you. I should be free to do this without being called shit. Without being treated poorly. Without being AtEd into submission.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:26 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 am You should kill me though I'm a woof Bork Bork
on d2 its your turn yeah
Based.

Kill me today though

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Post 103 bb

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:29 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:27 am I remember thinking tutuu looked towny so I'm choosing to trust them for the time being

could i ask you to put your vote on lucy for now?
Yeah, but I would reaaally like an explanation, even if brief/weak [VOTE: lucy] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:30 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:25 am
Yeah me either

No lucy.

Last time this happened you were wolf.

Last time you reacted like I wasn't allowed to have a thought in my fucking head you were a wolf.

In that game you didn't treat me like this.

You don't want me to have independent thought. You want control over me. You have tried to control me multiple games straight. But the way you go about it differs when you are scum v when you are town.

I am allowed to think independent of you. I'm allowed to push you. I should be free to do this without being called shit. Without being treated poorly. Without being AtEd into submission.
facts :fire:

im listening to rap rn, it felt so real while reading this
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

porscha/seanzie also sr me

funny
☆Princess Abigail☆

So lucy if you are town...I would appreciate you stop. Stop calling me shit. Stop acting like I'm not allowed to push you ever.

Work with me.

Help me find you.

And help me find scum.

Ffs. Olive branch or whatever.

104 I think

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:31 am Yeah, but I would reaaally like an explanation, even if brief/weak [VOTE: lucy] aub
so basically lucy seems to be playing similarly to how she just played a scum game - start off as a town leader giving orders, receive some votes and pressure, resort to ateing and flaming people and stopping to play normally

so im suggesting to put some more votes to her to not let her get away with it easily - last game she was successful in using that method to get rid of the pressure on her

a possible wolf motivation is that since she saw this strategy worked once, she could be trying it again

she could be town, but if she is she should know better. its not helpful to just insult people for scumreading u. its her choice and her fault if she's choosing to lie about being frustrated or whatever, she is a calm person irl. so this is all on her and her choices
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:34 am So lucy if you are town...I would appreciate you stop. Stop calling me shit. Stop acting like I'm not allowed to push you ever.

Work with me.

Help me find you.

And help me find scum.

104 I think
fuck off lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmmm [VOTE: Sleep] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:34 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:34 am So lucy if you are town...I would appreciate you stop. Stop calling me shit. Stop acting like I'm not allowed to push you ever.

Work with me.

Help me find you.

And help me find scum.

104 I think
fuck off lol
Yeah actually

Fuck this shit

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:35 am Mmmm [VOTE: Sleep] aubergine

wolf get back to bussing
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Yeah so Kate has 4 posts and it looked like a normal Kate entry. Kinda really annoying how people keep scumreading her for 2 posts at the start of the game
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

I keep trying to read the thread and my eyes glaze over like 3 pages in. Someone tldr me for what's happened so far.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Miss me with this shit

106?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Nope that was 107

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:36 am Yeah so Kate has 4 posts and it looked like a normal Kate entry. Kinda really annoying how people keep scumreading her for 2 posts at the start of the game
Weird flex

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oops forgot to say 109

This is 110 though lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm gonna like make every post on a page for funsies

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:38 am Oops forgot to say 109

This is 110 though lol
u do realize you’ve used 125 posts to kill the strongest town who you just saw get nked by mafia 3x in a row and hard push 2 mafia

then you decide to push her for no reason d1 and do nothing else

and again waste all your posts

and wonder why you have a low win rate?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it is extremely upsetting
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dont buy neon's suggested emotion that she's postcapping herself out of frustration

i heavily scumread her unvoting lucy

she just said how she doesnt want to let lucy bully her out of scumreading her. again

lucy responds with "fuck you"

neon responds with "unvote"

they're both mafia imo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:41 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:32 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:36 am @Lilypetal caught up here's you go

Dennis - towny > scummy meh
DrWilgy - scummy
falcon45ca - scummy
Kate - scummy
Lilypetal - town
lucy - scummy > scum > scummy > scum
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - towny
Neon - town
Porscha - town
pyxxy - scummy
RondoDimBuckle - scummy
Sabiplz - scummy
Seanzie - scummy > towny
tutuu - scummy > towny
WindwardAway - scummy > towny

Null reads are lame. This reads list sucks.
I've updated for progression cause I'm so nice.

Lucy back to scummy but I want to engage with her more I think.
Progression and like 112 or something

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:40 am

This is 110 though lol
u do realize you’ve used 125 posts to kill the strongest town who you just saw get nked by mafia 3x in a row and hard push 2 mafia

Miss me with this shit.

I'm sick of it.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:44 am

This is 110 though lol

Miss me with this shit.

I'm sick of it.
i am being reactive to your play
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine

last post of cycle

i’m town but everyone suspects me and i don’t wanna play
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:41 am it is extremely upsetting
No what's upsetting is being made to feel I can't push someone or they will constantly call me shit

Upsetting is having every post be "no wonder your win rate is low"

Upsetting is feeling like every time I push you I'm made to feel like I'm ruining a friendship over a game

That's upsetting.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sabi/porscha/seanzie/lily/windward/neon/tutuu/pyxxy

everyone’s suspected me

i can’t save myself, i’m just gonna die d2 if not today

meh, at least i can’t be blamed
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:41 am i dont buy neon's suggested emotion that she's postcapping herself out of frustration

she just said how she doesnt want to let lucy bully her out of scumreading her. again

they're both mafia imo
My friendships mean more than a fucking mafia game to me

But like who knows

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:44 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:44 am

This is 110 though lol

Miss me with this shit.

I'm sick of it.
i am being reactive to your play
No. You are treating me like giving shit lucy.

And I don't fucking know why.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:47 am
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:41 am i dont buy neon's suggested emotion that she's postcapping herself out of frustration

they're both mafia imo

But like who knows
if you are afraid of losing a friend over scumreading them in a mafia game

i heavily suggest that you rethink whether or not they're a true friend and/or if they're a good friend for you

also lucy is just mafia she's doing the same shit as hedgehog

vote her
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

actually no
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:49 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:47 am

they're both mafia imo

But like who knows
if you are afraid of losing a friend over scumreading them in a mafia game

i heavily suggest that you rethink whether or not they're a true friend and/or if they're a good friend for you

also lucy is just mafia she's doing the same shit as hedgehog

vote her
No.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:50 amNo.
so u have chosen death.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I wanna be Yuna so bad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:51 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:50 amNo.
so u have chosen death.
Yes.

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:12 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:04 am Guys I don't think I'm gonna post cap tonight
I'll do it for you
Ty fren
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

one last thing

lily/dennis/seanzie/porscha/pyxxy/neon/nook town

one in kate/windward

tutuu scum

x, most likely not rondo/wigly or at least give them time
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Haven't read yet, who are we killing?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”