(host, mod, other)
45%

Total votes: 11
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 117

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by sig »

If I left right now for the rest of the day should everyone stop voting me and only vote between Daisy, Kate, Six and Dennis? Since they’re the only active players
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:16 pm If I left right now for the rest of the day should everyone stop voting me and only vote between Daisy, Kate, Six and Dennis? Since they’re the only active players
No. You were here to answer the accusations. Did you actually think that's what I meant? Come on Sig. Wow.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:18 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:16 pm If I left right now for the rest of the day should everyone stop voting me and only vote between Daisy, Kate, Six and Dennis? Since they’re the only active players
No. You were here to answer the accusations. Did you actually think that's what I meant? Come on Sig. Wow.
You’re saying not to vote for someone since they’re not here?

Half the players aren’t in thread right now and most of the time you have people not around for end of day. That’s not logically to say we can’t vote for someone since they aren’t here.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:44 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:56 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:51 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:01 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:29 pm Hmmm... Mac might be wolf.

It's not a perfect read but it is one I've used before where wolfs try to discredit the top posters in a game and throw suspicion on to them to prevent their thread control and change the direction of the thread.

With Mac throwing sus on Sig and me he's pushing the 2 top posters in this game and I know he's just wrong on me. The problem lies in that I think he's right on Sig...
So do you think Mac is trying to discredit town leaders or do you think he's just arrived at this solve? Or are you going for the wombo combo where he's discrediting leaders, which involves pushing his partner, sig?

This last sentence has given too much ambiguity (is that the right word)
Neon doesn't really believe the read because frankly the idea that she's in need of discrediting makes no sense.

Think about where her mindset was at prior to me outing my real read.

Mac lock town most obvious town in the game.

Aside from that she was doing very little aside from jokingly claiming mafia when pressured and voting you ... because she didn't agree with my read on you. Which isn't a good enough reason to vote but that's not my point.

She was not in a position where I would need to discredit her. The idea that I decided abruptly to switch my read on someone who, if I was mafia and they are town, I have them hoodwinked entirely, doesn't make sense as a move to be discrediting her... in actuality it doesn't make sense as a wolf move at all.

To clarify the reality, Neon tried to pocket me. I let them believe that it had worked so that I could make associative reads. If I did this to a town, me doing that is more in my town meta than scum meta and given Neon had me as so obvious town as to joke about how obvious I was, switching to scumreading me for something like this is not towny at all.

If you (Dennis) were suspicious enough for her to have been able to articulate a reason to suspect you beyond I disagree with Mac hence I'm voting, then I could humour she thinks I'm concerned that she will single handedly get you over, my wolf teammate Dennis. But you and I both know that we are not wolf teammates lol.
I can very easily articulate a reason why I believe Dennis is scum but would you actually listen? Or am I wasting my breath?

Kinda think I'm wasting my breath.
I asked you why you were voting him before and you said it was because it's fun, and because you disagree with me.

Given I have already asked, why would you think I'd not be interested?

If you had a real reason, why didn't you say it when I asked the first time?
Right but I didn't think you actually wanted to know. And my vote was initially a pressure vote.

But see since than Dennis has gradually confirmed my suspicions.

I think Dennis' reads are weak. I don't think he actually believes them. I know Dennis is capable of articulate posts describing his PoV as town. I know Dennis is capable of reads with nuance. I've tried to get Dennis to expand and he's flat out refused or said he can't expand which feels fake to me. It feels like Dennis is flowing through the state of the thread and trying to blend in.

For instance his read on kate was weak and followed the general flow of the thread where Kate was being generally TRd.

His vote on me only came after the flow of the thread wrt me switched and multiple people who had been silent in my slot or flat out lying about their read on me started to sus me.

Further Dennis' memey personality helps vacant, flat. Kinda forced when he does do it but almost missing overall. Like I tend to meme less and post less gifs when I'm wolf because I'm aware that it draws undue attention to me and flat out pisses some people off.
Oh cool you do have reasons

I am never ever confident on D1 about my reads. They will always, and have always come off as hedgy or weak or whatever other synonyms I can't think of. I always feel like I need more time or more posts and I can't come to a conclusion quick so it bothers me when people tell me I'm being hedgy

My read on kate was weak because I'm scared of her lol. I mean yeah I believe I have a pretty good chance of being right but I know what she's capable of as wolf so I'm not full clearing her on D1. I guess what I should have said was "I'm not voting Kate today" or something like that but I for some reason feel like my opinion on Kate specifically had to be out there because of the whole "soul read" thing I think we have

I very rarely vote early in days and I even more rarely vote early D1. I don't know if I even have and my vote on you following thread state is probably a combination of following the people I trust, a sr on you and me thinking "I should probably vote soon". So I guess I am blending a little bit I don't exactly mean to

Shrug emoji to this one, all I can really say is I feel like my personality is showing through MUCH more than my wolf games if you look those through
Yeah I hate this
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:09 pm @DrWilgy

General thoughts on me vs neon?

And if you could flash onto someone who would it be
Falcon's observation holds weight to the point where I wouldn't feel bad voting either of you.

I would not flash as it stands. I think you/Neon have the most thread weight as well so your flips would be relatively good for town health I think.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:46 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:17 am There's like a 50/50 chance I'm back for EoD so

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
Neon am I bad or not you just wrote a 4 paragraph college thesis on why I am, I feel like if I'm in your position I stay on me
Why would I stay on a 1 vote CW especially when I thought I might miss EoD.

That's not how I play the game.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:23 pm

Falcon's observation holds weight to the point where I wouldn't feel bad voting either of you.

I would not flash as it stands. I think you/Neon have the most thread weight as well so your flips would be relatively good for town health I think.
Ooo don’t like this answer
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:44 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm I'll caveat that with so many slankers I could be wrong easily but I started off thinking that the part where Neon was townreading me and you accused me of Omgus was a weird projection of what she was doing to me. So I decided to townlock her to see if she'd do the expected from a position of feeling confident she had me pocketed ie. shield you and not sheep me. Which she did do. She voted you briefly and got her vote off you asap onto my townread. I got no real doubt Neon is mafia here.

Wilgy is sus outside of this but he agreed with my fake townread on Neon in a very scummy way.

You're actually the one of the 3 reads I'm less confident on but only because twtbw.
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.

This reads like she knows sigs flip already
This is a bad read

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm I'll caveat that with so many slankers I could be wrong easily but I started off thinking that the part where Neon was townreading me and you accused me of Omgus was a weird projection of what she was doing to me. So I decided to townlock her to see if she'd do the expected from a position of feeling confident she had me pocketed ie. shield you and not sheep me. Which she did do. She voted you briefly and got her vote off you asap onto my townread. I got no real doubt Neon is mafia here.

Wilgy is sus outside of this but he agreed with my fake townread on Neon in a very scummy way.

You're actually the one of the 3 reads I'm less confident on but only because twtbw.
See I'll murder Sig.

Hmm... This is a good observation.
Jfc...

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:24 pm

Why. My PoE feels pretty thin. You, Neon, Daisy, SixStrings, maybe Matahari, but I've seen players I trust call Mata the pinnacle of towniness so w/e.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:56 am

See I'll murder Sig.

I was thinking something along these lines. I wasn't gonna bring it up until after sig flips if he does, but Neon wrote a ton about why I'm scum, and then switched to sig which to me it felt like she just wanted her vote there for the civ credit
Here we see... Dennis one again following thread flow and only mentioning reads after multiple other people start to make them. Le sighhhhhhhhhh.

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:25 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:24 pm

Why. My PoE feels pretty thin. You, Neon, Daisy, SixStrings, maybe Matahari, but I've seen players I trust call Mata the pinnacle of towniness so w/e.

Since you aren’t moving off me duh :p
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:24 pm

See I'll murder Sig.

Jfc...
Can you explain why it's a bad read?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:11 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:04 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:03 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:49 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:43 am Still no reason to not vote Sig.

Slip aside, his insisting that Falcon and I were town so early without due cause felt TMI. I don't have a reason to tr like I do the others.
It’s a tone:gut read :shrug:
But when I had a gut read it was bullshit?
Since it stopped being a gut read to become a “well it’s since he used a no you” to a “well it was a slip that made it”

So yes :beer:

You’re finding fake reasons to Reenforce a fake gut read.
Isn't that just the normal evolution of a gut read?

Gut > Solid > Tinfoil > Solid?
Yes. Sigs gut read not evolving is weirder than Kate's gutread evolving

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:27 pm

Slip aside, his insisting that Falcon and I were town so early without due cause felt TMI. I don't have a reason to tr like I do the others.
Since it stopped being a gut read to become a “well it’s since he used a no you” to a “well it was a slip that made it”

My read on Kate isn’t a gut read it’s a reaction to her gut read
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:01 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:15 am Hey y'all,

I wanted to let you know I had a death in my family. It was my uncle, and we weren't close, but he was my Dads younger brother and he's pretty broken up, so I'm going to go hang with him today, and probably tomorrow, and will be AFK. I should be back to catch up in the evening so I can make an informed vote.

Thanks for patience.
Love you 💔❤️💔❤️
Love you too and gonna trust your judgment. You don’t do aggro when you have teammates, in general, especially on day one.

Don’t love a sig vote as he gets miselimmed alot, or used to, but I don’t know what the other case is. Sorry dog if I’m wrong.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:25 pm Bottom line? So many mafia make this mistake D1 of trying to vote me off for weak reasoning. Half the time they get caught and half the time I get mislynched.

Sabi trying it in GoC is the most recently example.

That’s what Kates trying to do here.
You... were hostile 3P in GoC though.

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:31 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:25 pm Bottom line? So many mafia make this mistake D1 of trying to vote me off for weak reasoning. Half the time they get caught and half the time I get mislynched.

Not mafia though so the misvote attempt still applies
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:31 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:01 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:15 am Hey y'all,

I wanted to let you know I had a death in my family. It was my uncle, and we weren't close, but he was my Dads younger brother and he's pretty broken up, so I'm going to go hang with him today, and probably tomorrow, and will be AFK. I should be back to catch up in the evening so I can make an informed vote.

Thanks for patience.
Love you 💔❤️💔❤️
Love you too and gonna trust your judgment. You don’t do aggro when you have teammates, in general, especially on day one.

Don’t love a sig vote as he gets miselimmed alot, or used to, but I don’t know what the other case is. Sorry dog if I’m wrong.
I mean even if she’s not mafia she could just be wrong (she is). Join me on the neon wagon instead :beer:
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:11 pm My biggest issue with neon would be she threw out some Sus on Mac but then is voting with him. Also upon a quick reread she’s much less active than what I’d expect from her town game.

I know I’m civ so that’s the preferred wagon, but I’m not married to it.
Why... the fuck... am I not allowed to fucking post less than 200 times without being called scum...

This thread is slow so yes I've been posting less. I have less to say.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:14 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:11 pm My biggest issue with neon would be she threw out some Sus on Mac but then is voting with him. Also upon a quick reread she’s much less active than what I’d expect from her town game.

I know I’m civ so that’s the preferred wagon, but I’m not married to it.
It's also kind of uncool to pile on her when she said she won't be back. But hey, you do you.
Technically I said 50% chance lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

... nobody can read me...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:26 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:24 pm

See I'll murder Sig.

Jfc...
Can you explain why it's a bad read?
Can you actually explain how it "feels like I know Sigs alignment"

Because I don't see how. And I am town so I don't know Sigs alignment so it's a bad read

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:29 pm

Where did I say your read on kate was gut?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

Sup
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:32 pm

This logic does not compute.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:37 pmSup
Sup.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I won't be ending this day on sig.

I doubt I'll be ending it on Neon now either after that catch up.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Voters: falcon45ca, sig, Matahari, SixStrings, Dennis

This wagon is ass

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This EoD is also ass

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:37 pm

Yes it 100% does

The reasoning for her attempt was based off a “slip” this slip didn’t exist

She used it as a reaosn to vote me and I wasn’t mafia. Ergo we’ve seen multiple times of mafia using a fake slip as a reason to vote
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Question is whether it really matters.

Can you two get on the same page about a c/w to your wagons? Doesn't seem like you guys agree about anyone in particular both having individual pet scum reads.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wait I might be confused then.

Your post implies our reads on each other are both gut reads.

Kates read evolved (I’d argue it didn’t nor was gut her initial reason anyway but whatever)

While my gut reads haven’t. Which of my gut reads are you referring to then
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have somewhat come around to both your perspectives though. Dennis hasn't really been townie as the day has progressed. And Kate has kind of not really articulated suspicion on sig to the degree required to be unwavering on him. Her not recognising that he's quite obvious town in this 1v1 is a bad look.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:39 pm Question is whether it really matters.

Can you two get on the same page about a c/w to your wagons? Doesn't seem like you guys agree about anyone in particular both having individual pet scum reads.
Probably not

Let's play a game of would I vote this player

The Players

Dennis - yes
Dr Wigly - yes
falcon45ca - yes
Kate - no
MacDougall - no
Matahari - no
Neon- no
sig - maybe
SixStrings - yes
Spacedaisy - no
S~V~S - not today cause that feels dirty

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:40 pm

Kates read evolved (I’d argue it didn’t nor was gut her initial reason anyway but whatever)

No you both have gut read on players

Kates just happens to be on you

Kates evolved yours didn't that's all

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm going to be kinda frustrated if the team turns out to be SVS and SixStrings or something. Are this point the POE is too wide because a lot of players haven't tried to make themselves readable at all.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:42 pm I'm going to be kinda frustrated if the team turns out to be SVS and SixStrings or something. Are this point the POE is too wide because a lot of players haven't tried to make themselves readable at all.
Yes.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

THANK YOU! sometimes you need someone else to put what you're trying to say into words.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That progression between sig and wilgy is in bad faith on Wilgy's part too.

I think Wilgy is my top scumread here tbh.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

Can someone link a girl to this “slip”?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I also super don't understand what the three of you are taking issue with sig on the gut read progression thing?

Are you trying to make out that being a hypocrite is wolfy? It's not. Being a hypocrite is towny because you have confbias in your alignment so don't view yourself as capable of being wolfy so can suspect others for things you're doing. Wolves are less hypocritical in that way.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:42 pm

Except hers hasn’t?

She’s singularly focused on me and just found nit picking reasons it’s that simple
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac why did your read on me change even though general thread consensus was flowing towards me over the last page or 2?

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 15

Post by fingersplints »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:12 pm @fingersplints @Roxy How are you handling ties?
random
Gro-oo-ovy
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:44 pm That progression between sig and wilgy is in bad faith on Wilgy's part too.

I think Wilgy is my top scumread here tbh.
I agree from a progression stand point. He was a gut town read, but his lack of interaction with me was iffy
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:47 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:42 pm

Except hers hasn’t?

She’s singularly focused on me and just found nit picking reasons it’s that simple
It has. It was a gut read that she's conf biased into a firm read. As most people do. The only thing giving me pause is that as Mac said she's almost too confident in the flip.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:39 pm

Yes it 100% does

The reasoning for her attempt was based off a “slip” this slip didn’t exist

She used it as a reaosn to vote me and I wasn’t mafia. Ergo we’ve seen multiple times of mafia using a fake slip as a reason to vote
Will you make up your mind about what my read is based on? It's a totality if circumstances. Stop trying to pick at it piecemeal. It doesn't work that way.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:26 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:27 am
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:08 am @sig got any reads that don't involve me?
Yes sir

Wilgy, Falcon, you, are solid town. The first two for tone and how their banter came across. Now you might say sig didjt you just say fluff is NAI? Well yes I did but whatever. :shrug:

Neon and SVS are light town reads. SVS responded well to the push and Neon is posting as she normally does.

Kate is my leading mafia read right now. I think she very opportunistically jumped on my wagon and she always pokes/votes me when I’m mafia.

I’d also bet 100% the other mafia member is a low poster but not in the screenshot she sent over. :keys:

You’re welcome I solved the game.
Yeet.
When she’s mafia is obviously what I mean. I blame phone postinh

@S~V~S
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:47 pm Mac why did your read on me change even though general thread consensus was flowing towards me over the last page or 2?
Your posts started to get desperate and emotive. Moreover rather than simply trying to survive via burying sig you kept trying to push Dennis which is more likely to indicate you have a genuine read on him given pushing him doesn't help you survive this close to eod.

Return to “Previous Hustles”