notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 3]

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:37 am Like you even see in those posts sean and pyxxy defending each other. I'm 100% confbiased on this, good luck convincing me otherwise
Honestly I still townread Seanzie but all of this thread conversation is making me reconsider it. Once I'm caught up I'll re-read Sean and compare him to when I've played with scum Sean, pretty sure I did before and that's why I feel okay making a meta read on him up until this point. But now we're past when meta reads can suffice, I think.
wtf is this post LOL
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:21 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:37 am Like you even see in those posts sean and pyxxy defending each other. I'm 100% confbiased on this, good luck convincing me otherwise
Honestly I still townread Seanzie but all of this thread conversation is making me reconsider it. Once I'm caught up I'll re-read Sean and compare him to when I've played with scum Sean, pretty sure I did before and that's why I feel okay making a meta read on him up until this point. But now we're past when meta reads can suffice, I think.
Unless if you could GoC which I just didn't have time for, idk if you've seen me scum.
I was indeed in GoC and found you scummy there, thank you for reminding me
w/w
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 4]

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:34 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:30 pm That is why I said:
"where did all this lucy wim come from and why is it entirely directed at me"

Do you dispute this @lucy?
i don't

was the original question a rhetorical question?
No. But if you agree, then why were you misrepresenting what I said?

And why did you cut the quote out when you've left my quotes in most of the other responses to me?

Like the post isn't that big, but here I'll just quote the top bit with the original exchange:
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:30 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:08 pm where did all this lucy wim come from and why is it entirely directed at me

lucy I asked to thunderdome tomorrow not today, I'm not going to fight you today
wdym, you've been my sr since d3 or so

have you not iso'ed me?
You're projecting an argument onto me that is literally not what I wrote.
To me, the way you replied makes it seem like you are trying to portray me as overreacting.

Or at least being dishonest about how you are treating me.

"wdym, you've been my sr since d3 or so"
This isn't what I was talking about at all. You scumreading me D3 is irrelevant.

I was pointing out how suddenly, with 2 hours until EOD, you found your WIM and it was only for me.

And you chose

1) to reply, which you didn't have to since you could have just kept making your case on me, and

2) to misrepresent what I said, probably unintentionally, maybe not, idk and it doesn't matter tbh

I'm just frustrated that you would do that in the middle of taking control of the thread to case me.

Stick to the case. Don't misrepresent my posts, please.

.....so I guess we've all forgotten about Sheep at this point, yeah?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:54 am ohhhhhhhhh a minor breakthrough for myself

syn/seanzie not w/w
this is just obvious and unnecessary, there's no way a town posts this right as the clearing logic for syn?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:50 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:54 am ohhhhhhhhh a minor breakthrough for myself

syn/seanzie not w/w
this is just obvious and unnecessary, there's no way a town posts this right as the clearing logic for syn?
Why talk to Syn but not tag them?

It's been 30 minutes since Syn last posted.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@pyxxy i think you're both wolves, i just think there's a better chance you flip w
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hmmm

Sheep could legitimately miss EOD, I wouldn't put that past them

that means if Syn moves from Unvote to me, after being convinced my lucy's case, I die

that would suck
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:51 pm

syn/seanzie not w/w

i wasn't talking to syn, i was describing your very wolfy tr of him which lacked any actual analysis or holistic iso stuff etc
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:52 pm @pyxxy i think you're both wolves, i just think there's a better chance you flip w
You're not going to bait me into voting Syn.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Syn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:51 pm

syn/seanzie not w/w

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:53 pm hmmm

Sheep could legitimately miss EOD, I wouldn't put that past them

that means if Syn moves from Unvote to me, after being convinced my lucy's case, I die

that would suck
:slick:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Ooooo nice we're both thinking about Syn, my only town read after Cape got me to waver on tutuu/Jaiden.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy I bet that you're going to run out of WIM before I do

and that's bad because there's still an hour to go before EOD

you peaked too soon
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:34 am
Syn wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:27 am trying to reduce that quote wall to just what I'm responding to will take forever, so @pyxxy:
@Syn you made a move towards sheep today, I approve of attempting to solve, does this D1 interaction in this spoiler make you feel anything either way?
sheep just asking seanzie about his read on the player in the limelight reminds me of d3 when he did the same thing but about porscha (which you also quoted in your wall)
right but I feel like the question I can't answer is, is that town Sheep or scum Sheep?

my gut says it's town Sheep, and this is because I read that MU game that I think Cape linked? and it felt like a bad example of Sheep's scum potential but then lucy also talked about how Sheep is a bad wolf and I would be willing to interpret this game as an example of Sheep being an average somewhat checked out townie

my gut just says he would...try more as a wolf here? given with Sean gone, if it had a newer or low posting partner, he might feel obligated to pick up the slack like he did in the MU game?

maybe, maybe, maybe. these are all just vibes because that's how I play

anyway this all ties into why I said the Sean/Sheep interaction should either clear or condemn Sheep
pyxxy you went from

town
cape
sheep

to

mafia
cape
sheep

when it suited you, why?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

all your reads are scummy and your analysis picks up significantly towards seanzie after he's outed

the weird fucking thing is your seanzie vote where you vote him because of your own reads and analysis not him being mechanically scum, like jeez
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:11 am For now I'm going with [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine, sorry bud, I promise I did a lot of re-reading to come to this conclusion and it's not something I take lightly.

I look forward to getting some Z's and coming back to some replies :D
this is just "look at me i found seanzie scum on my own"

like lol he was outed and you knew that
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:21 am
Syn wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:56 am jaiden was excellently positioned to contribute and redeem her slot if she is town

subbing in and immediately bottoming out on wim and low-posting makes sense if she subbed into a team that had just gotten screwed over
can't sleep, in the thread from bed :3

these are honestly good points

maybe I should just stick with you and no one else

I'm willing to townread falcon but it entirely depends on what he does or does not do in the final 12 hours of the phase

oh you posted a lot I can keep responding

lucy would be a wolf for those reasons, also I might have expected lucy to low post yesterday to avoid the NK if she thought she was on the block but she hasn't referenced that at all today nor really given it a go, so your reasoning is sound

got any thoughts on cape?
sticky icky icky, wanna vote lhf incarnate (not sheep but jaiden) and want to do so with syn
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:34 am
Syn wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:27 am trying to reduce that quote wall to just what I'm responding to will take forever, so @pyxxy:
@Syn you made a move towards sheep today, I approve of attempting to solve, does this D1 interaction in this spoiler make you feel anything either way?
sheep just asking seanzie about his read on the player in the limelight reminds me of d3 when he did the same thing but about porscha (which you also quoted in your wall)
right but I feel like the question I can't answer is, is that town Sheep or scum Sheep?

my gut says it's town Sheep, and this is because I read that MU game that I think Cape linked? and it felt like a bad example of Sheep's scum potential but then lucy also talked about how Sheep is a bad wolf and I would be willing to interpret this game as an example of Sheep being an average somewhat checked out townie

my gut just says he would...try more as a wolf here? given with Sean gone, if it had a newer or low posting partner, he might feel obligated to pick up the slack like he did in the MU game?

maybe, maybe, maybe. these are all just vibes because that's how I play

anyway this all ties into why I said the Sean/Sheep interaction should either clear or condemn Sheep
pyxxy you went from

town
cape
sheep

to

mafia
cape
sheep

when it suited you, why?
How did it suit me?

That's the thing I'm missing from your case on me, lucy. How does everything that you quoted advance a scum game plan?

Or is it just me reverting back to OG pyxxy where I have no reads and wildly swing around the thread?

You've seen me in my early games, lucy. Why can't you find me as town here?

---------------------

To answer the question it's because town decided to not play because winning isn't fun, slanking is fun ✨ so it's incredible hard for me to get a read on anybody. Sean was the best I could do and surprise surprise, _it involved mech and I love mech and mech is easier to solve that regular mafia_.

"town decided to not play because winning isn't fun, slanking is fun ✨"
oops, does this mean I'm not town because I've been actually consistently trying to solve unlike the majority of this game? 😳
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:55 pm lucy I bet that you're going to run out of WIM before I do

you peaked too soon
i'm convinced myself that yur're scum, now i'll just respond to u
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:57 pm all your reads are scummy and your analysis picks up significantly towards seanzie after he's outed

the weird fucking thing is your seanzie vote where you vote him because of your own reads and analysis not him being mechanically scum, like jeez
"you vote him because of your own reads"
And I stand by this until the day I fucking die. doc!Neon made sense but it was D3 after Seanzie got some pressure + re-reading his D2 posts that convinced me he was town.

I didn't switch to Falcon. I didn't switch to Syn. I stayed the fuck on Seanzie while you sat on Unvote. Sorry that you're jealous of my sick reads ✨

But actually. This is frustrating. I don't understand how you spend all of today without WIM and then I'm your target instead of someone in the general shared POE of like Sheep/tutuu.

You even liked Syn's comment on Sheeps' posts being gross, you talked to Cape about how you would vote Sheep, yet here you are tunneled on me.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:01 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:55 pm lucy I bet that you're going to run out of WIM before I do

you peaked too soon
i'm convinced myself that yur're scum, now i'll just respond to u
You and Porscha both.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:00 pm How did it suit me?

That's the thing I'm missing from your case on me, lucy. How does everything that you quoted advance a scum game plan?

Or is it just me reverting back to OG pyxxy where I have no reads and wildly swing around the thread?

because you drop two tr's to scmreads without progression and you're very much a progression based player, swinging around reads of course is normal but the problem is cape was always towny and sheep was basically always null. so i don't get why you're swinging these particular reads

i still don't even know why you pushed me lol, ugh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:04 pm

because you drop two tr's to scmreads without progression and you're very much a progression based player, swinging around reads of course is normal but the problem is cape was always towny and sheep was basically always null. so i don't get why you're swinging these particular reads

also i've never tr'ed u before
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:00 pm
Syn wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:56 am jaiden was excellently positioned to contribute and redeem her slot if she is town

subbing in and immediately bottoming out on wim and low-posting makes sense if she subbed into a team that had just gotten screwed over

I'm willing to townread falcon but it entirely depends on what he does or does not do in the final 12 hours of the phase

lucy would be a wolf for those reasons, also I might have expected lucy to low post yesterday to avoid the NK if she thought she was on the block but she hasn't referenced that at all today nor really given it a go, so your reasoning is sound

sticky icky icky, wanna vote lhf incarnate (not sheep but jaiden) and want to do so with syn
Would you accept the perspective that I was trying to get a dead thread moving and thus tried to engage basically the entire game at some point during today?
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Syn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:03 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:57 pm all your reads are scummy and your analysis picks up significantly towards seanzie after he's outed

And I stand by this until the day I fucking die. doc!Neon made sense but it was D3 after Seanzie got some pressure + re-reading his D2 posts that convinced me he was town.

I didn't switch to Falcon. I didn't switch to Syn. I stayed the fuck on Seanzie while you sat on Unvote. Sorry that you're jealous of my sick reads ✨

But actually. This is frustrating. I don't understand how you spend all of today without WIM and then I'm your target instead of someone in the general shared POE of like Sheep/tutuu.

You even liked Syn's comment on Sheeps' posts being gross, you talked to Cape about how you would vote Sheep, yet here you are tunneled on me.
lol
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:03 pm

but that presupposes it wasn't fucking obvious in the first place that neon was doc, and you're still trying to take credit for seanzie's flip by finding scum by yourself?

because i live chatted with jaiden earlier and i'm fairly sure they're town and you pushed them/me/cape and we're all town which makes me see you in a very poor light

yes, i think you're both scum, but i want to flip you first as you have a higher chance of flipping scum fmpov
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I pushed you because you literally said multiple times "lol I can AtE as both alignments lol"

(for legal reasons this is not a direct quote)

You can't have it both ways lucy. Either your scum game is good enough to fake everything you've done in this game, or it's not.

If it's not, then yes, my reads on you were unreasonable and wrong and could only be scum-motivated.

/s
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:05 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:00 pm

Would you accept the perspective that I was trying to get a dead thread moving and thus tried to engage basically the entire game at some point during today?
you wanted thread control, glad we are in agreement
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:07 pm

I pushed you because you literally said multiple times "lol I can AtE as both alignments lol"

You can't have it both ways lucy. Either your scum game is good enough to fake everything you've done in this game, or it's not.

If it's not, then yes, my reads on you were unreasonable and wrong and could only be scum-motivated.

/s
the question becomes, why haven't you read me outside of the ate and why aren't you making an alignment read on me now?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy I'll pay you $10 to spend 10 minutes ISOing Sean like you promised

then you can come back and tunnel me again

(for legal reasons this is a scam and I won't pay up)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:09 pm

/s
the question becomes, why haven't you read me outside of the ate and why aren't you making an alignment read on me now?
Because I don't know what you're capable of!

This game will actually improve my ability to read you so so so so so so much!!!! Because when this game is over, I get to see what alignment you were, and then I get to know that you can do everything you do here as that alignment instead of just having to trust when you say that as whatever alignment you currently are!!!!!!!
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:10 pm lucy I'll pay you $10 to spend 10 minutes ISOing Sean like you promised

spew loses games, i've iso'ed you to make a read on you

if you believe there's anything in seanzie's iso that clears you then go ahead and post it

however just a priori logic says there's dick
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:12 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:09 pm

/s
Because I don't know what you're capable of!

This game will actually improve my ability to read you so so so so so so much!!!! Because when this game is over, I get to see what alignment you were, and then I get to know that you can do everything you do here as that alignment instead of just having to trust when you say that as whatever alignment you currently are!!!!!!!
i'll rephrase, what alignment do you think i am?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I wrote in my notes D1 and in the thread...D2 or D3 when talking to Cape. Maybe D4? idr

If you AtE like you did D1 and you're mafia, then I would policy you in future games if you did it again, same as Neon felt for a bit.

But Neon had Porscha town lock and you as a strong town read after the AtE and into D2, and I trust Neon's gut.

That's why I'm not voting you, that's why I'm trying me best to keep it about the posts and not the emotions.

I imagine that you're doing the same.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

hmmmm
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:10 pm lucy I'll pay you $10 to spend 10 minutes ISOing Sean like you promised

if you believe there's anything in seanzie's iso that clears you then go ahead and post it

Earlier today I quoted some Seanzie posts that show that he was trying to pocket me D1, then set me up for a miskill D3 if he could get the Neon wagon over.

He was positioning me and Neon as a difference check, which was part of why I found Sean odd! He doesn't normally do that, in my experience with town Sean! It felt like a weird motivation!

And Sean was so convinced about it, that helped me find him. I think Sean thought I really was pocketed.

Okay, it's in here where I ISOed Seanzie. Unlike you, nerd 😛
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:18 am Seanzie

D1:
- doesn't complete his town streak post, idk how we all missed this, clearly scum /s
- cape, tutuu, lucy, sheep
- case on bereft involves B scumreading lucy and sheep, + a little Cape
- Falcon town
- dislike Syn ISO
- null read this whole list basically: DrWilgy, pyxxy, Porscha, Syn, Le petit poussin

here's some D1 juice:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:18 pm Game something like this:

falcon45ca
Porscha [TOWN]

Sheep
lucy

pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle [TOWN]

tutuu
DrWilgy [TOWN]
Neon [TOWN]
Cape90

Syn

Le petit poussin [TOWN]

Bereft [TOWN]
Seanzie giving me some loving
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:52 pm I feel drawn to syn le petit and bereft 🤔
Drawn in what way?
I just did a gth sort list and got exactly these three as my bottom 3, so assuming you're meaning "drawn to as suspects" (which makes sense with the Petit vote), I'mma say this is good.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:31 pm
Sheep wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:01 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:59 am @Seanzie u are voting for one of my toe core and getting voted by another one of my toe cores

U are mafia and u will be chopped in about 19 hours
Toe cores sound painful.

Who was voting for me, and why is Bereft town?
Toe cores

anyhow
seanzie talk to me about your bereft read
They're outed mafia. They've done nothing but focus on weird irrelevant things and not take stances while lightly shading Lucy. They more-or-less tried to discredit Rondo, whom is a difficult person for scum to play around (this is assuming Rondo is town, which has at least like a 72.89% chance of being true), and they claimed to be townspewed even though I don't see it. The last game I played with them, I almost instantly got the feeling that they had a depth of understanding of the gamestate far beyond what some of their posts suggested, and I have not gotten that feeling at all here (they were town last game, so this is a pretty stark contrast from that). Besides, they're outed mafia.
@lucy do you remember this interaction with Seanzie at all? Did Seanzie's dismissal of your argument for town!Bereft make you suspect Sean at all?
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:03 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:00 pm @Seanzie Bereft is being v towny, there’s a stark depth of thought and insightfulness/criticism that is absent from his wolf game
Can you link a wolf game of his so I can check this? I don't really dig meta reads I can't corroborate, and honestly this is a pretty stark 180 from my perspective (that the depth of thought and insightfulness that I quickly saw before is absent).
D2:

This is more interesting now.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
I agree with all parts of this except the conclusion.
Pocketing me + setting me up after Neon will flip town
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:31 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.
Openly disagreeing with Cape and calling Syn falcon himself and me town
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:38 am
Cape90 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 am in terms of breaking up my reads

Porscha
Sheep
Rondo

tutuu
lucy
DrWigly

Neon
pyxxy
Seanzie

falcon45ca

Syn

Probably something like this
Assuming this is town->scum, I think your bottom 4 are all town, so please rethink.
- tunnels on Wilgy pretty intensely, solid wolfing imo?

syn/tutuujaiden not w/w?
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 am Syn and Tutuu are voting with me, and I feel pretty meh about both of them, but I don't want to move.
hmm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:49 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:28 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:27 pm syn/pyxxy/seanzie
Certainly sean and pyxxy
No. Maybe Pyxxy.
D3

- Seanzie gets much much quieter, lots of talk about the double death but as Porscha (iirc? also lucy) noted, it's pretty clearly a distraction

I can't figure out what to make of this exchange, it should either clear or condemn sheep but I'm not smart enough to figure it out
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:21 pm
Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:24 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:00 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:53 am Regardless of Porscha's read on Falcon and whether I believe it or not (I think I do).

I still want to pressure him into getting into the game more involved like. And that's why I'm voting that over anyone else rn.

I'm also interested in seeing what Jaiden Underwood has to say about this game. Perhaps it can sanity check me on their alignment since idk
Here is the deal I tutuu. If you truly believe tutuu was aware of neons softs, which I think is a good catch on your part, then the wolves would have directly killed neon last night. And if neon was for sure the doctor, there would have only been 1 kill no matter who neon went on. So I'm of the belief that you think the wolves did not know who wolf was and therefore tutuu is not a wolf, unless, and only unless, you are willing to consider rondo was the actual doctor who went on sean and neon was the standard nk. So let me know how you feel about that
Rondo explicitly said he wasn't going on me. You are full of agenda.

I am really starting to think it is either Rondo!Doc ->Porscha!wolf or Neon!Doc -> Porscha!clear as others have said, and yeah... this is really fustrating.
Do you have any read on porscha?
I am having a hard time reconsiling two opposivinf views on Porscha, which worries me.
- Seanzie starts putting my name in his mouth constantly while talking with Porscha/about Porscha
- Syn cases Seanzie like an entire day before the voting deadline, my gut says Syn is town, this feels like a bit early to bus even if the decision was already made?
- Seanzie OMGUS Syn + some Porscha shade with the Syn/Porscha w/w post
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:18 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 pm Wolfy pop in to say Seanzie is town
Why?
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:47 pm
wrong
^ lmao

This is Sean still trying to get my vote off himself, imo
Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:00 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:39 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:01 am

falcon45ca
Porscha

Sheep
lucy

pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle

tutuu
DrWilgy
Neon
Cape90

Syn

Le petit poussin

Bereft
@lucy gimme a second opinion, this post is D1 before any flips, it's not the only piece of evidence obviously I'm just tired and fixating and need to sleep soon

seanzie/syn are not w/w. I just don't see it as possible.
Why isnt it possible
Hmmm maybe I was just tired.

My thought was that there's no way Seanzie puts a scum teammate at 3rd most scummy in his reads list, DK is Bereft and then the NK is Le Petit, leaving Syn as Seanzie's obvious next push.

But I was tired and needed to sleep so I didn't re-read Seanzie again to see how he evolved on Syn. Which is why I'm maybe wrong here?

Sean goes from this D1:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:16 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:04 pm
Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:58 pm

:burp:
As funny as this is, it isn't actually helpful. If you can give me more than "mouth feel", I'd appreciate it.
i'm just vaguely discrediting you, homie
Can we chop this plz? tnx.
To this D2:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:01 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:40 pm What's going on? I've not been paying attention, and I'll sheep through most reasonable gamestate explanation provided.

Cheers
Syn and Lucy are likely dif check still.

This is mostly due to alot of unresolved tension around Lucy's slot.

I'd sort between those two and go from there.
Syn/Lucy likely t/t. Bad post.
without much explanation for why.

Another cherrypicked quote:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:54 am

kk, what's our gamestate if so and who am I wrong about being town?
Right now the gamestate looks like a sleepwalk into a bad Lucy vote. I'd prefer Neon or maybe Rondo, but could entertain other options.

You'll have to list your townreads if you want me to tell you you're wrong.
Hmmmmmmmmm okay.

I rescind Seanzie/Syn not w/w, but if they are w/w, they've been bussing each other today and I don't know why exactly they would do that?

My re-reading is far from perfect and that goes for my memory too, but I feel like Syn would just decide to go down today and submit to Seanzie tunneling him so that Sean would get a pelt and get townread.

Like I don't get what a scum team would gain by having lots of thread time and arguments between Syn and Sean which only draw more attention to both of them. Also why they wouldn't be relatively aligned on what to say to explain the doc death situation, or why 1 wouldn't lead with an explanation and the other just not comment at all.

Those two fighting specifically about the doc death and Syn specifically accusing Seanzie of trying to make things unclear by pushing every possibility rather than just the likely ones reads as....town catching scum.

That's why my vote is on Seanzie.
That cherrypicked D1 post was a gut reaction read - "Syn is being unhelpful so I want to chop this" those sorts of reads feel good in the moment, but the feeling faded rather quickly (being uncooperative is something that feels scummy, but town and scum both do it). Syn/Lucy felt very t/t butting heads, which is a stronger read, but then Syn's push on me felt wolfy today, and I had a hard time seeing a doc!Neon world since Neon didn't make a target clear in her posts, but that was because I hadn't connected the dots that there was a hammer so doc!Neon might have though she could have softed a target later.
"but then Syn's push on me felt wolfy today"
Does scum Sean say this about scum Syn in the middle of all these other statements? I don't know. And I'm not asking the audience >.>

- and that's about it for Sean, as he accepts his fate

Fin Seanzie.

TLDR:
I don't feel like I got much from re-reading Seanzie.
I mean, I got a lot, it's just stewing and I don't have any confident conclusions like I did when I voted Seanzie.

Hopefully the quote doesn't break. This is an excerpt from the post in the spoiler where I ISOed Seanzie earlier today:
D2:

Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.

Porscha
Sheep
Rondo

tutuu
lucy
DrWigly

Neon
pyxxy
Seanzie

falcon45ca

Syn

Assuming this is town->scum, I think your bottom 4 are all town, so please rethink.

syn/tutuujaiden not w/w?
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 am Syn and Tutuu are voting with me, and I feel pretty meh about both of them, but I don't want to move.
hmm
Certainly sean and pyxxy
No. Maybe Pyxxy.
"I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon."
Seanzie is so transparent here about his motivations.

He opened the game nullreading me, then quoting my posts and saying they were good, then townreading me....then this post?

Which just isn't true, since the flashwagon was Le petit (town), Wilgy (town, and he moved off), Neon (town), and lucy (unknowable elder god of mafia).

Sean was trying to start a narrative here to push once Neon flipped on D3+, to then go back to D1 and kill me because "there must have been 1 scum in those wagons".

This is also what I was jokingly tagging Sheep about 😛 but I do think that D1 VCA make me town. And then combined with Sean's posts here, I'm _really_ town ;)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

u have too much wim mf
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:23 pm

Earlier today I quoted some Seanzie posts that show that he was trying to pocket me D1, then set me up for a miskill D3 if he could get the Neon wagon over.

He was positioning me and Neon as a difference check, which was part of why I found Sean odd! He doesn't normally do that, in my experience with town Sean! It felt like a weird motivation!

And Sean was so convinced about it, that helped me find him. I think Sean thought I really was pocketed.

D1:
- doesn't complete his town streak post, idk how we all missed this, clearly scum /s
- Falcon town
- dislike Syn ISO
- null read this whole list basically: DrWilgy, pyxxy, Porscha, Syn, Le petit poussin

here's some D1 juice:

falcon45ca
Porscha [TOWN]

Sheep
lucy

pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle [TOWN]

tutuu
DrWilgy [TOWN]
Neon [TOWN]
Cape90

Syn

Le petit poussin [TOWN]

Bereft [TOWN]
Drawn in what way?
I just did a gth sort list and got exactly these three as my bottom 3, so assuming you're meaning "drawn to as suspects" (which makes sense with the Petit vote), I'mma say this is good.
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:59 am @Seanzie u are voting for one of my toe core and getting voted by another one of my toe cores

Toe cores sound painful.

Toe cores

anyhow
They're outed mafia. They've done nothing but focus on weird irrelevant things and not take stances while lightly shading Lucy. They more-or-less tried to discredit Rondo, whom is a difficult person for scum to play around (this is assuming Rondo is town, which has at least like a 72.89% chance of being true), and they claimed to be townspewed even though I don't see it. The last game I played with them, I almost instantly got the feeling that they had a depth of understanding of the gamestate far beyond what some of their posts suggested, and I have not gotten that feeling at all here (they were town last game, so this is a pretty stark contrast from that). Besides, they're outed mafia.
@lucy do you remember this interaction with Seanzie at all? Did Seanzie's dismissal of your argument for town!Bereft make you suspect Sean at all?
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:00 pm @Seanzie Bereft is being v towny, there’s a stark depth of thought and insightfulness/criticism that is absent from his wolf game
Can you link a wolf game of his so I can check this? I don't really dig meta reads I can't corroborate, and honestly this is a pretty stark 180 from my perspective (that the depth of thought and insightfulness that I quickly saw before is absent).
D2:

Porscha
Sheep
Rondo

tutuu
lucy
DrWigly

Neon
pyxxy
Seanzie

falcon45ca

Syn

syn/tutuujaiden not w/w?
hmm
Certainly sean and pyxxy
No. Maybe Pyxxy.
D3

- Seanzie gets much much quieter, lots of talk about the double death but as Porscha (iirc? also lucy) noted, it's pretty clearly a distraction

I can't figure out what to make of this exchange, it should either clear or condemn sheep but I'm not smart enough to figure it out
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:53 am Regardless of Porscha's read on Falcon and whether I believe it or not (I think I do).

I still want to pressure him into getting into the game more involved like. And that's why I'm voting that over anyone else rn.

I'm also interested in seeing what Jaiden Underwood has to say about this game. Perhaps it can sanity check me on their alignment since idk
Here is the deal I tutuu. If you truly believe tutuu was aware of neons softs, which I think is a good catch on your part, then the wolves would have directly killed neon last night. And if neon was for sure the doctor, there would have only been 1 kill no matter who neon went on. So I'm of the belief that you think the wolves did not know who wolf was and therefore tutuu is not a wolf, unless, and only unless, you are willing to consider rondo was the actual doctor who went on sean and neon was the standard nk. So let me know how you feel about that

I am really starting to think it is either Rondo!Doc ->Porscha!wolf or Neon!Doc -> Porscha!clear as others have said, and yeah... this is really fustrating.
I am having a hard time reconsiling two opposivinf views on Porscha, which worries me.
- Seanzie starts putting my name in his mouth constantly while talking with Porscha/about Porscha
- Syn cases Seanzie like an entire day before the voting deadline, my gut says Syn is town, this feels like a bit early to bus even if the decision was already made?
Why?
wrong
^ lmao

falcon45ca
Porscha

Sheep
lucy

pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle

tutuu
DrWilgy
Neon
Cape90

Syn

Le petit poussin

Bereft
@lucy gimme a second opinion, this post is D1 before any flips, it's not the only piece of evidence obviously I'm just tired and fixating and need to sleep soon

Why isnt it possible

My thought was that there's no way Seanzie puts a scum teammate at 3rd most scummy in his reads list, DK is Bereft and then the NK is Le Petit, leaving Syn as Seanzie's obvious next push.

But I was tired and needed to sleep so I didn't re-read Seanzie again to see how he evolved on Syn. Which is why I'm maybe wrong here?

Sean goes from this D1:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:04 pm

As funny as this is, it isn't actually helpful. If you can give me more than "mouth feel", I'd appreciate it.
To this D2:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:40 pm What's going on? I've not been paying attention, and I'll sheep through most reasonable gamestate explanation provided.

Cheers

Right now the gamestate looks like a sleepwalk into a bad Lucy vote. I'd prefer Neon or maybe Rondo, but could entertain other options.

Hmmmmmmmmm okay.

I rescind Seanzie/Syn not w/w, but if they are w/w, they've been bussing each other today and I don't know why exactly they would do that?

My re-reading is far from perfect and that goes for my memory too, but I feel like Syn would just decide to go down today and submit to Seanzie tunneling him so that Sean would get a pelt and get townread.

Like I don't get what a scum team would gain by having lots of thread time and arguments between Syn and Sean which only draw more attention to both of them. Also why they wouldn't be relatively aligned on what to say to explain the doc death situation, or why 1 wouldn't lead with an explanation and the other just not comment at all.

Those two fighting specifically about the doc death and Syn specifically accusing Seanzie of trying to make things unclear by pushing every possibility rather than just the likely ones reads as....town catching scum.

That cherrypicked D1 post was a gut reaction read - "Syn is being unhelpful so I want to chop this" those sorts of reads feel good in the moment, but the feeling faded rather quickly (being uncooperative is something that feels scummy, but town and scum both do it). Syn/Lucy felt very t/t butting heads, which is a stronger read, but then Syn's push on me felt wolfy today, and I had a hard time seeing a doc!Neon world since Neon didn't make a target clear in her posts, but that was because I hadn't connected the dots that there was a hammer so doc!Neon might have though she could have softed a target later.
Does scum Sean say this about scum Syn in the middle of all these other statements? I don't know. And I'm not asking the audience >.>

Fin Seanzie.

TLDR:
I mean, I got a lot, it's just stewing and I don't have any confident conclusions like I did when I voted Seanzie.

Hopefully the quote doesn't break. This is an excerpt from the post in the spoiler where I ISOed Seanzie earlier today:
D2:

Porscha
Sheep
Rondo

tutuu
lucy
DrWigly

Neon
pyxxy
Seanzie

falcon45ca

Syn

syn/tutuujaiden not w/w?
hmm
Certainly sean and pyxxy
No. Maybe Pyxxy.
"I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon."

He opened the game nullreading me, then quoting my posts and saying they were good, then townreading me....then this post?

Which just isn't true, since the flashwagon was Le petit (town), Wilgy (town, and he moved off), Neon (town), and lucy (unknowable elder god of mafia).

Sean was trying to start a narrative here to push once Neon flipped on D3+, to then go back to D1 and kill me because "there must have been 1 scum in those wagons".

This is also what I was jokingly tagging Sheep about 😛 but I do think that D1 VCA make me town. And then combined with Sean's posts here, I'm _really_ town ;)
@Cape90 idk if you found the effort to read my Seanzie ISO but this is a better summary of it anyway

And I want you to see it.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:24 pm u have too much wim mf
I told you this 30 minutes ago.

you peaked too soon
Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Jaiden Underwood »

i am pro randing this :3
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jaiden Underwood wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:26 pm i am pro randing this :3
This post is cheeks.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:23 pm

D1:
- Falcon town
- dislike Syn ISO

here's some D1 juice:

falcon45ca
Porscha [TOWN]

Sheep
lucy

pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle [TOWN]

tutuu
DrWilgy [TOWN]
Neon [TOWN]
Cape90

Syn

Le petit poussin [TOWN]

Bereft [TOWN]
Drawn in what way?

Toe cores sound painful.

Toe cores

anyhow
D2:

Porscha
Sheep
Rondo

tutuu
lucy
DrWigly

Neon
pyxxy
Seanzie

falcon45ca

Syn

syn/tutuujaiden not w/w?
hmm
Certainly sean and pyxxy
No. Maybe Pyxxy.
D3

Why?
wrong
^ lmao

Why isnt it possible

Sean goes from this D1:

To this D2:

Hmmmmmmmmm okay.

Fin Seanzie.

TLDR:

D2:

Porscha
Sheep
Rondo

tutuu
lucy
DrWigly

Neon
pyxxy
Seanzie

falcon45ca

Syn

syn/tutuujaiden not w/w?
hmm
Certainly sean and pyxxy
No. Maybe Pyxxy.

@Cape90 idk if you found the effort to read my Seanzie ISO but this is a better summary of it anyway

And I want you to see it.
yeah i saw and read this post and then went to look for more things to go on top of this, you know?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

in case context was MIA
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Cape, no sweat. We got 30 minutes.

You can understand that I've been tunneled by lucy for the last hour and so I'm a little excited. Sorry.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:30 pm I'm a little excited
nsfw
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Jaiden Underwood I will happily vote you today because falcon has once again abdicated his duty of giving a shit.

Doing so would fulfill my contractual obligations, stated here:
Jaiden Underwood wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:46 pm
Jaiden Underwood wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:45 pm @pyxxy wanna murder me itd be funny
I do but I'm waiting for falcon to show up before making any more moves
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:30 pm Cape, no sweat. We got 30 minutes.

You can understand that I've been tunneled by lucy for the last hour and so I'm a little excited. Sorry.
dw im lurking, thinking and here
Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:31 pm @Jaiden Underwood I will happily vote you today because falcon has once again abdicated his duty of giving a shit.

Jaiden Underwood wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:45 pm @pyxxy wanna murder me itd be funny
..thanks for the warning?
Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon

what just happened. how
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jaiden Underwood wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:34 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:31 pm @Jaiden Underwood I will happily vote you today because falcon has once again abdicated his duty of giving a shit.

..thanks for the warning?
yw

I just can't move there first because then I would probably die, given we have Syn lurking on Unvote and Sheep as a complete unknown possibly last minute appearance.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ew gross you infected me with broken quote cooties

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”