Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by Kate »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:09 pm
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:06 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:06 pmjack
case them and prove they're mafia. Otherwsie no ones just gonna vote ur prediction off.
i’d rather meme and watch town waste 2 chops on me then i’ll blame town for losing by playing in an extremely anti town way, i will teach them a lesson that they’ll remember instead of anything pro town until i’m not #1 wagon
Threats are so townie.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:24 pm @sig if i’m right about something, you in particular don’t wanna vote me because there’s something interesting about you i can point out

That I’m super cool 😎

Or that I’m amazing at mafia :ponder: (this is true but alas not for the new sig, new sig is more here for the lolz, but he’s giving it a valiant effort he needs that ticket into GoC)

But seriously, Here’s the thing you aren’t gonna threaten me into getting off your wagon. By now you should know that isn’t how I play the game and that isn’t a very effective method for TS period.

There’s still a world where Jack is mafia, I don’t think you would’ve marked someone you think is town, if you’re willing to build or even summarize the case I’d consider moving onto that wagon. But, what you’re not going to be able to do is just demand everyone stops voting for you or you’ll scum side and expect everyone to listen.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 79

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:27 pm d1 win con was to kill chad not jack

hard to find mafia in n0 (especially when that target was randomized)
I mean at the eod 1 you had scrappy voting sig.

Now you're saying you know something about him.

I'm assuming you have some sort of function that voting with Scrappy causes.

If you'd like me to be on the side of yes let's work with Lucy I'd appreciate some continued transparency.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’ll also begin doing a quick ISO skim of Kate and Chirhiro before EOD.

They’re the most null active players

I’m also not engaging the Lucy drama anymore at this time it’s wasting my post counts
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:28 pm
case them and prove they're mafia. Otherwsie no ones just gonna vote ur prediction off.
i’d rather meme and watch town waste 2 chops on me then i’ll blame town for losing by playing in an extremely anti town way, i will teach them a lesson that they’ll remember instead of anything pro town until i’m not #1 wagon
Threats are so townie.
Last game you nearly solved the whole thing yourself. This game you're hyper fixating on someone who is never mafia. Your vote record so far and suspicions have been zero wolves by my count. I would suggest re-evaluation or you may become my pet suspect.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:29 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:27 pm d1 win con was to kill chad not jack

hard to find mafia in n0 (especially when that target was randomized)
I mean at the eod 1 you had scrappy voting sig.

Now you're saying you know something about him.

I'm assuming you have some sort of function that voting with Scrappy causes.

If you'd like me to be on the side of yes let's work with Lucy I'd appreciate some continued transparency.
She’s also said she has 3 votes, it takes 2 oh wait 3 votes to get rid of her and she has no powers so I’m also curious what she plans to say
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@DaughterOfOmega why are you voting Creature?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:08 pm Ya know if you ISO CR and do a word search for "Jack", you'll get 20 matches...and almost none of them have anything to do at all with actually reading Jack or engaging with him
This post is ungood.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My gosh this game is actually kind of easy to read. Let's stop talking about Lucy.

Rondo is obviously not town. Creature is naked town. Sig and HK are town. Neon is town. More to come.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:17 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:14 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:31 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:29 pm Tinfoil theory?

Dennis, Kate, CR, with then 1-2 more mafia members
I think dennis is super townie why do you think he is a wolf?
Paranoia mostly, I’ve got him as a town lean outside of tin foil world, but like I said before he just hasn’t clicked for me yet.

Realistically mafia is probably among

Roxy/rondo
Hollow
Falcon
Wilgy
CR
Kate
Omega
Jack

I don’t think outside of tin foil it’s Kate

Omega, Wilgy, falcon, and you are all unlikely

So that leaves

Roxy
CR
Jack

I also keep forgetting that JD exists so I’ll add him to the POE.

I just feel like I’m missing a really obvious piece to the puzzle and everything would click into place if we can find that piece
May I inquire why you keep going back and forth on me?
You haven’t done enough to prove your town, but also your tone reads town. You also fall into that camp of players that I just can’t read that well in general.

There’s also the matter of trying to find enough people to make a team and I’m struggling their so your status as more null keeps you bouncing
Fair enough. I'm a big vibe player and I'm back playing after a long long hiatus, like 10 years long. I know the new style is to post all your suspicions but I'm still wary of doing that to avoid nk. Old lady voice again: back in the day you lost if you died so suspicions were kept closer to the chest. I'm working on that but, ya know...old habits and all and I'd like to keep playing lol
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by MacDougall »

Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:50 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:48 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

Kinda expected better from Seanzie tbh
Also creature lol, its been like 40 mins? What kind of expectation from Seanzie do u have that, in 40 mins you u think the slot isnt playing with towns best interest in mind
This feels like tmi
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@JDizz10 come back I like your posts.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:28 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:24 pm
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:55 pm Meh neon hittting post cap and not revealing info providing by my role makes me really certain the slots evil here, couipled with how they treated the 3rd party slot.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Neon is town.
CRichard was town.

I see you had been scumreading him.

I know you probably aren't yet prepared to take my word for it, but as a thought experiment, who would look worse for CRichard being town?
If I reread him without my blood boiling I could possibly get more out of it.

I guess the answer is me and Neon, but that would be wrong on both counts. I have an open mind for you, I don't know crichard at all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:39 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:33 am Well it's bed time for me.
In seriousness, Seanzie not being towny to my knowledge and yet isn't the top wagon is noteworthy.
It doesn't mean lol!Lock mafia, yet it's nagl as the kids would say.
you and creature sussing seanzie for not lock towning himself immediately a few hours into d1 has been noted
also tmi
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you are town and obsessing over Lucy I want to point out that I am fairly confident Lucy has the best reads in the game thus far.

After scanning a few isos I wanna be pushing Chad, Dunya, Rondo and Doom.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:31 pm
Threats are so townie.
Last game you nearly solved the whole thing yourself. This game you're hyper fixating on someone who is never mafia. Your vote record so far and suspicions have been zero wolves by my count. I would suggest re-evaluation or you may become my pet suspect.
It's day 2 lol. Who am I hyper fixated on? Lucy? I felt I was more wrapped up in crichard bc I was more shocked at the behavior and find it hard to believe that's how a townie responds.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And there's nothing in Jack's content that makes me want to course correct the logical chop.

POE

Chad
Dunya
Rondo
Doom
Jack

No particular order.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:42 pm If you are town and obsessing over Lucy I want to point out that I am fairly confident Lucy has the best reads in the game thus far.

sounds like townsiding to me?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:35 pm My gosh this game is actually kind of easy to read. Let's stop talking about Lucy.

Rondo is obviously not town. Creature is naked town. Sig and HK are town. Neon is town. More to come.
Wait, Rondo is rox? Correct? I really don't think that slot is bad.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:00 pm
Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:55 pm Meh neon hittting post cap and not revealing info providing by my role makes me really certain the slots evil here, couipled with how they treated the 3rd party slot.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Can you tell me who if anyone has been pushing you?
I've called him a wolf a couple of times, mostly due to his responses/reactions during the crich/neon/kate fight, it felt weird like he was trying to butter up all the players involved while also trying to stop the fighting.
Can you pull the quotes for me please?
Spoiler: show
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:44 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:07 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:06 pm What an event. Also im honestly surprised thgere wasnt some kind of protection on seanzie.
I'm sorry what?
seanzie felt town by the end of d1? or was that just me?
I didn't think so but neon seemed more town toward the end.
ehhh but neon is also a good miselimination for their focus on the puppet account.

Also seanzie death confirms more puppet accounts can exist :shrug:
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:44 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:07 pm
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:06 pm What an event. Also im honestly surprised thgere wasnt some kind of protection on seanzie.
I'm sorry what?
seanzie felt town by the end of d1? or was that just me?
I didn't think so but neon seemed more town toward the end.
ehhh but neon is also a good miselimination for their focus on the puppet account.

Also seanzie death confirms more puppet accounts can exist :shrug:
neon is a more astute townie than that, maybe something to look at. I'll give her a read later tonight with some thoughts
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:08 pm Ya know if you ISO CR and do a word search for "Jack", you'll get 20 matches...and almost none of them have anything to do at all with actually reading Jack or engaging with him
Ahem I voted Jack before EOD1 and am voting them now. That should make it pretty obvious Jack is in my PoE.
Yes, but why? Your vote for him now seems to be based off "Let's get the CW to green flip"...and I'm just wondering if there's actually something behind your SR of Jack beyond that.

I thought he was fairly towny last RD
its quite normal to wanna go after the counter wagon, also CR is pretty head strong on their read. My problem with jack as of currently is the timing of the train disolving.
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:48 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:27 pm Oh man I got low motivation for today

but yeah I think Jack should be the lynch to resolve the wagons and also I found Jack pretty wolfy last EOD

I am also concerned about CRichard (or was it someone else I missed?) moving his vote off Jack near EOD, but I am not sure how damning that is because idk if CRichard would do that as wolf when that would heavily incriminate him
Also doesnt make sense for CR to move off of jack just to go back to suispecting him on d2, theres no worlds where those 2 are Mafia together, either town together or one is mafia.
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:30 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:58 am Roxy is town.

W Roxy would've bit their fangs into me easily.

Good one down.
Probably unpairs Roxy/Wilgy. It's doubtful Wilgy if mafia outs a read on their partner like this, especially unprompted.
Probs yeah
is this a meta thing? cause why can't this be something that constitues mafia vs mafia
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:38 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 pm

Yes, but why? Your vote for him now seems to be based off "Let's get the CW to green flip"...and I'm just wondering if there's actually something behind your SR of Jack beyond that.

I thought he was fairly towny last RD
Is that right? Are you claiming info on Jack that clears them?
And now he's fishing for roles

[VOTE: CR] aubergine
That has to be the worst reason to vote me by far.
Did you catch the FoL townplay virus by chance?
You have been discrediting a lot of people suspicions on you like this. I remember you said someone claiming you were TMI'ing someone town and you said it was a bad reason because we didn't have a chance to use night abilities yet, which completely ignored that mafia knows who is town. I find it alarming how you try to shut down people's suspicions instead of at least trying to explain yourself
Ahem I have explained myself. It's your problem if you refuse to read my explanations.
i mean regardless, mafia always have tmi. You can't really dimiss that lmfao. Actually not true if your a traitor that doesn't know your teammates. but whatevs
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:23 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:21 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:30 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:58 am Roxy is town.

W Roxy would've bit their fangs into me easily.

Good one down.
Probably unpairs Roxy/Wilgy. It's doubtful Wilgy if mafia outs a read on their partner like this, especially unprompted.
Probs yeah
is this a meta thing? cause why can't this be something that constitues mafia vs mafia
Why would maf wigly say that about maf roxy? that's the point crich is trying to make here.

no, it's not a meta thing specific to wigly it's a meta thing specific to the game of mafia, if one of them flips this is the type of post that then points back to the other one and can lead town to runner runner wolf chops.
ehh ill def keep this in mind, but i wouldnt trust a read like that in f3
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:43 pm
CRichard wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:42 pm BTW if Jack flips mafia, kill Kate and Neon the next two days. They're trying to strongarm a mislunch on me and protect their scum buddy jack.
I never eliminate you over jack, plus if u flip town it looks really bad on on kate and neon specifically neon.
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:51 pm God this back and forth with neon, crich, kate just sounds like all town :shrug:
Chihiro wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:53 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:54 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:44 pm CR is blantly town imo, jack's posts were bad yesterday
What posts of Jack's stuck out to you the most?

His tone reeked of towny self-righteousness, what are you seeing?
I'd be extremely surprised if Jack flips anything other than town.

Going all cards in on killing one player D1 in exchange for your life is not a wolfy play.
can u really make this arguement, when you think crich is mafia who is doing literally all that? Like crich who is mafia comes into the thread hard accusing someone, and then doing the same to both of jacks defenders. I am sorry but what about that seems mafia motivated?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:44 pm
Threats are so townie.
It's day 2 lol. Who am I hyper fixated on? Lucy? I felt I was more wrapped up in crichard bc I was more shocked at the behavior and find it hard to believe that's how a townie responds.
You've never come across a town player who gets enraged at being suspected? Quite a common personality in mafia imo.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:42 pm If you are town and obsessing over Lucy I want to point out that I am fairly confident Lucy has the best reads in the game thus far.

I think Chihiro should definitely be looked at and Dennis is pushing dunya, so that a possibility for me too. I think Rondo is civ. Who is doom?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Remove Rondo. I read Roxy's ISO and it's fairly strongly townie.

Remaining 4 are my POE.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

jack/kate/rondo/sig

3/4 or 4/4
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:48 pm Remove Rondo. I read Roxy's ISO and it's fairly strongly townie.

Remaining 4 are my POE.
bruh i thought you had a godread on rondo ugh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:48 pm jack/kate/rondo/sig

3/4 or 4/4
ignore this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:47 pm

I think Chihiro should definitely be looked at and Dennis is pushing dunya, so that a possibility for me too. I think Rondo is civ. Who is doom?
Daughter of Omega.

I think Creature is fairly obviously in his town meta so my sus there is mostly just because I feel like it's probably a lazy wolf creature vote like so many times I've sewn before.

Doom is also someone with a fairly good baseline Creature read generally.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:48 pm Remove Rondo. I read Roxy's ISO and it's fairly strongly townie.

Remaining 4 are my POE.
Why do you think Roxy had a strong ISO? I didn’t really see it
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:49 pm

Remaining 4 are my POE.
I'm assuming you either didn't read it properly or entered it looking for too much. Roxy dropped a 1000 word full game solve in her 10th post. You just townread this.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:46 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:44 pm
Threats are so townie.
You've never come across a town player who gets enraged at being suspected? Quite a common personality in mafia imo.
No I certainly have, you've probably seen me do it lol. But it's the content. I'd have to pull it up and I have headache brain but I'll have a lot of time tomorrow. I never threatened to take myself out for one. Or continually no you'd anyone who disagreed with me. For example.

I'm willing to give the crichard thing a rest and try to get town to come together. Yesterday was a clusterfuck. You have my BOTD and I especially don't want to lynch an important town role.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

He lied about his ability fwiw.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:49 pm

Remaining 4 are my POE.
You have to know rox. If she goes outside her 1x per day itemized list of players and shows pretty much any fire at all, she's civ. She's civ here, I'd bet the farm on it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:54 pm He lied about his ability fwiw.
Who? Crichard.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

That was meant to be a question.

Ok I've only got about 30 posts left so I'm going to save them for tomorrow. In the morning(ish) I'll do a poe.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Heading to bed I’m also entering into a more conservative mode until we get closer to EOD tomorrow. So don’t expect me to pay taxes, let you take my guns, oh and I’m building a towncore and I’ll make the mafia pay for it. :p

Serious time I’ve switched off Lucy and onto dunya for the time being. Lucy isn’t really in the POE and she kept participating even though she said she wouldn’t. I’m still not a fan of the threats and anti town plays but I’d much rather vote off mafia than her and dunya is, after some review. Squarely in the POE. Plus it isn’t like we can’t vote off Lucy later in the game and I 100% don’t believe we’ve gotta hit her 3 times I think it’s a one and done.

@MacDougall thoughts on Wilgy?

He seems towny to me, just not active.

I did a quick reread of Roxy with a fresh mind I guess I can see why the big post was towny so I’ll read that slot as a town lean.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have no real thoughts about Wilgy.
JDizz10
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: JDizz

Post by JDizz10 »

Yo, I got a bit busy with real life stuff. Who wants to give me a brief rundown of what's been happening? I'll love you long time <3
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JDizz10 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:44 am Yo, I got a bit busy with real life stuff. Who wants to give me a brief rundown of what's been happening? I'll love you long time <3
iso me/hollowkatt/macdougal for almost 3 townies

i've claimed third party and i am townsiding, also lmao ur locktown status with me alive

i've sent a poe (players to be eliminated, or something similar) in my iso and you should read iso's and respond to posts and give thoughts on their alignments

another important thing in forum mafia which we should've done in our home community is to eliminate the counter wagon so i suggest you vote jack instead of me

otherwise not much has happened, it's a pretty slow game because of the post cap and because i am confirmed not mafia (because i am third party) you can trust my reads

if you want to know anything specific but that's about where we are
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 pm 1. I'm town
2. You're fucked
O captain my captain, lets go
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:43 pm @lucy would you mind giving me a catch up

Hello Doom.
cr claimed vigilante who tried to kill jack but was unsuccessful

i claimed third party (randomly) so people want to vote me, i don’t understand why at all tbh

otherwise just iso me/sig/dennis/hk for the rest of the catch-up

neon and cr’s iso’s are useless
why does mac get a recap and I dont?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:43 pm @lucy would you mind giving me a catch up

Hello Doom.

i claimed third party (randomly) so people want to vote me, i don’t understand why at all tbh

mac has children and a wife, u got time
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@dunya lets go, me, you, mac. Town leaders lets win this one.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:10 am

Hello Doom.

Who says I dont have children or a wife?

I might, you dont know. I might not, you dont know
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:10 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:10 am

Hello Doom.

Who says I dont have children or a wife?

I might, you dont know. I might not, you dont know
well, i hope you don't have any
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 pm I'm voting obvs wolf dunya. Lucy hopefully can be resolved in a meaningful way soon but I don't have the ability to do so at the moment and I'm less concerned with voting off the claimed 3p than I am wolfy people.
Yeah well im certain atleast 2 of the lucy voters are scum
Which two? This seems like a shitty thing to put out there with no actual follow up. No names in the post too so no accountability for later.

Neon, Kate, DrWilgy and myself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:53 pm @RondoDimBuckle

Give me 4 scum and why?
No, I dont know you and I dont like you try again
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

current wagons
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Threats are so townie.
When Mac has the same worldview as you
Bottom Text
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:35 pm My gosh this game is actually kind of easy to read. Let's stop talking about Lucy.

Never mind. Mac not affording me the time to get back to the game after my date is not good feels. Especially after I subbed in
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

very very not good from Mac. About the Rondo part. The rest I dont care about yet.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”