Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:20 am I would super appreciate if both Neon and CR saved a handful of posts for EOD. Especially because ya'll are relatively large suspects for a number of players (behind me probably but above most others) and I super do not want to see a wagon on one of ya'll that you can't address at EOD and then you just get yeeted.

This is more at CR and more specifically at a town CR because a wolf CR can just die whatevs.
I can assure you I'm not going to do that *shrugs*

5 2 cap
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:22 am Omg we actually had a debate about an unclaimed hypothetical investigative green on me being reverse framered. Mod, I love role madness.
It was a pretty awful take 4 2 cap

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

CRichard wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:21 am Neon is still howling today. I want them eliminated today if we somehow believe Jack is town.
Kate is also outed mafia too.
Please don't postcap. For the love of the great horned rat save at least one post to say something helpful at EOD throw out a spongbob meme at the buzzer.
☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:21 am Neon is still howling today. I want them eliminated today if we somehow believe Jack is town.
Kate is also outed mafia too.
Well good thing you aren't a town leader than huh.

Use one of your remaining posts to explain what you're gonna do when I flip town and how it changes your world view

3 2 cap

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Tutuu cap

This post is really funny and I had to make it sorry.

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

I wanna point out if yall are both town, it is extremely scummy letting yourselves hit post cap.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

@DaughterOfOmega explain ur creature vote more
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

@Neon your vote is on yourself?
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Since it seems like everything is slowing down and I'm off to bed pretty soon just a few notes that I couldn't find a good spot to drop without being wildly off topic:

Jack has looked pretty "town on the rebound" today to me

hollowkatt is pretty town to me as well
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

okay i'm bored, i'm scrappy doo
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Scrappy Doo »

you guys shouldn't lynch me uwu

but there's one in creature/dunya

however we should always go jack here, resolving the wagons is epic, and town cr vigged jack and jack lived which is weird

we had TWO protective roles die, so it doesn't really make sense for jack to have been protected by town

it especially doesn't make sense when most people have suspected him and he hasn't been particularly towny -> town doc wouldn't have been on him
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:27 am I wanna point out if yall are both town, it is extremely scummy letting yourselves hit post cap.
That's fine I don't really care I will 80 cap early every day *shrugs* Iams who Iams

1 2 cap

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:40 am okay i'm bored, i'm scrappy doo

Yup thought so and that’s why I cooled off on my third party vote/hunting . Buuuuut I’m a bit salty your sock voted for me :p

Also are you really third party and if so what are the win cons.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:29 am @Neon your vote is on yourself?
I'm aware

Lucy is wolf. Scrappy should die. CRich is wolf.

Remember me.

0 2 cap. See y'all next game day. I'll be keeping up on thread and moving my vote.

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:44 am

Yup thought so and that’s why I cooled off on my third party vote/hunting . Buuuuut I’m a bit salty your sock voted for me :p

if i predict 3 deaths i win

this is important because i can lead town into wolf chops and my solving helps town and my win con
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 am if i predict 3 deaths i win
@mafia this applies to nk's too
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

i went chihiro d1 and jack today
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

i have 160 posts this cycle to town lead but i do have incentive to call jack scum, however i iso'ed him in the night and do believe he's likely scum + resolving d1 wagons
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:53 am i went chihiro d1 and jack today
huh????
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 am

this is important because i can lead town into wolf chops and my solving helps town and my win con
Do you stay in the game or get removed if you win
ImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:00 am

removed
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:00 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:00 am

removed
Okay perfect.

Based off this I’m willing to leave Lucy/scrappy alone for the time being.

This is the same reason i pulled back from the vote last phase I figured out who it was and made the call based off 2 things

1. Lucy is likely to town side if she says she would

2. I could’ve outted her if scrappy wasn’t town siding, we would vote her off, and I assume that would remove scrappy. Now I wasn’t going to say it was her since I didn’t want to give mafia a potential soap, but if she self claimed it’s whatever.

Her being removed from the game means we won’t need to worry about mafia helping her to win then she sides with them at end game to preserve her victory. If she’s lying about it we should be able to tell.

Now what are the potential downsides?

She has reasons to push bad votes if she chooses to.

She could attempt to extend the game if town performs really well.

I think those are important things to keep in mind and view some of her reads with a grain of salt, but right now I say mafia hunting is more important and we definitely have the information to catch at least 1 in thread. Plus so far she’s been pro town and hunting so as long as that remains I’m cool.
ImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:07 am She could attempt to extend the game if town performs really well.
you're damn right if there's one mafia left ima gonna force town to vote wrong so i win too
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:07 am and I assume that would remove scrappy
incorrect
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

i also just win in f3 if maf/town/me

mafia has incentive to get me out too, and it's gonna be hard to remove me from this game
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:14 am i also just win in f3 if maf/town/me

mafia has incentive to get me out too, and it's gonna be hard to remove me from this game
its not really hard because it wouldnt be hard to eliminate you if town as a collective realizes u no longer have its best interests in mind.

Also how do u plan to predict kills that happen at night?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:37 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:14 am i also just win in f3 if maf/town/me

its not really hard because it wouldnt be hard to eliminate you if town as a collective realizes u no longer have its best interests in mind.

Also how do u plan to predict kills that happen at night?
i get one per cycle which applies for the nk and lynch, i don't plan to predict them at all
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lol neon is voting me

my win con expressly tells me to townside and scumhunt and find mafia bc that's the only way for me to have any influence over my win con ie the ideal people dying and the thread and the polls are the only place i have an iota of power
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tfw neon wanted me to policy myself LOL
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

eww self outing again Lucy - for me it ruins the game and all the hard work the host put into this. Imma vote you everyday bc of this bs playstyle of yours that requires you to out yourself or break games.

Really I suspect CRichard his style says lynch me bc they play like:
"I play my way and if you don't play my way I'll just call you bad"
lmao how's that working for you?

I am voting Lucy for her outing - again.

boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:36 am eww self outing again Lucy - for me it ruins the game and all the hard work the host put into this. Imma vote you everyday bc of this bs playstyle of yours that requires you to out yourself or break games.

boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's working really well thank you.
You talk about how I play, without making a conclusion on my alignment.
Thanks for outing yourself as mafia. You just owned yourself.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:36 am eww self outing again Lucy - for me it ruins the game and all the hard work the host put into this. Imma vote you everyday bc of this bs playstyle of yours that requires you to out yourself or break games.

boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
explain how i’m breaking this game @Roxy
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i’ve now forced town to solve the scum between creature/dunya which is very pro town imo

it’s not bad to claim, it’s strictly +ev here

it’s not like ima die here, i dare u to lynch me twice d2-3 and try to win after

i don’t have to wolf side, i’ll simply stop solving entirely and you can waste 2 cycles sucking on me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:52 am lol neon is voting me

my win con expressly tells me to townside and scumhunt and find mafia bc that's the only way for me to have any influence over my win con ie the ideal people dying and the thread and the polls are the only place i have an iota of power
@Roxy did u even read this fucking post
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

CRichard wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:41 am

boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's working really well thank you.
You talk about how I play, without making a conclusion on my alignment.
Thanks for outing yourself as mafia. You just owned yourself.
You play your way and I'll play mine.

You just made my point, like Alison in Carto you will win this game for the baddies. Enjoy!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:02 am

yes but you outed yourself and that ruined the game for me.
it made it -
not fun.
not interesting
and no point in trying.
;)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Roxy/CR/creature/jdizz/neon town
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@lucy You can defend info dumping all you want but in a game made for detective work outing only ruins the detecting. What is the point of people trying to sort you when you fucking sort yourself every game I have played with you.

It's boring and ho hum.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 am Roxy/CR/creature/jdizz/neon town
:huh: :sigh: :stare: :huh: :stare: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:
;)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 am
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:02 am

yes but you outed yourself and that ruined the game for me.
it made it -
not fun.
not interesting
and no point in trying.
i’ll continue claiming when it’s optimal and it’s optimal here

i’m playing how the host intended me to play ftr

given that i have 160 post cap per cycle

it is not doing anything host didn’t advise against at all

and it’s blatantly pro town

do you have an issue with my claim if you take into consideration this is how it was meant to be played?

scrappy doesn’t leave the game if i die lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:07 am @lucy You can defend info dumping all you want but in a game made for detective work outing only ruins the detecting. What is the point of people trying to sort you when you fucking sort yourself every game I have played with you.

It's boring and ho hum.
and yet nobody catches me as scum

it’s optimal town play to be obvious town, sorting yourself and never getting chopped is the most important part of mafia

it helps town narrow down mafia in this instance, wouldn’t you agree?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

uh yeah they do remember LGM????? Then you ruined my chance as your baddie teammate to win. Yeah good times when you have a teammate that ruins her teams chances at winning.
;)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

omg

please study cause and effect
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I'm done. I am just going to come in everyday and vote you until I die or you do.
Fun game!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:13 am omg

please study cause and effect
OMG
Please learn from your past mistakes
;)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lmao
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it’s like we were reading two games, i was always dying in LGM and multiple players were tunneling me

it’s not my fault there was a 10 person towncore

but holy fuck i have no words
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Chihiro wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:28 am @DaughterOfOmega explain ur creature vote more
To get creature to talk and do his job
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Some of y’all are being more toxic/anti fun than MU players. Get it in check
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:05 am Roxy/CR/creature/jdizz/neon town
can people give me their top 3 tr’s who aren’t in this list

Return to “Previous Rackets”