notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 2]

Post by robyn »

► Show Spoiler
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:37 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:33 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:33 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:28 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:26 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:25 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:24 pm

he made a case and literally everything that has happened since then has acted to strengthen the case

you're not tunneled if you think you're right and pursuing it. that's just playing the game
Yeah no. Saying you've solved the game D1 in like 5 posts and conf biasing it with every post and creating worlds based solely on pre flip associations without reevaling with new info is in fact...a tunnel. But you do you.
ok i will
OK cool.

What's your view on

Me
Cape
Tutuu
town
town
wolf
Expansion on these thoughts would be pretty cool yeah.
but I'm in anti-spew :puppy:

i wolf-read tutuu for being overly conciliatory and constantly redirecting attention away from pressured cases. they aren't solving; they're just breaking things apart

i also wolf-read their refusal to vote
I don't hate this reasoning.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by tutuu »

me when i open lucy's spoilers

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

how do i make it dark lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:16 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:55 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:49 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:38 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:36 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 pm

what about reads for tutuu/cape?
Meh. I'll analyze them deeper today but I don't feel particularly strong either way.

Tutuu feels like the town Tutuu I've played with but that's easily fakeable meta read anyways

Cape...has gone back and forth in my head all day.
the direct consequence of this is that you basically townread all 3 of rondo's top scumreads correct?

separately what's your read of rondo?
Rondo is being Rondo. And he's being Rondo in the way that I've been repeatedly told is indicative of town rondo.

Rondo can be tunneled and wrong town. Or I can just be wrong on one of you 3 or all of you since I do have paranoia of all of you. Probably Tutuu the least honestly.
this post increases neons wolf equity a lot
True. I totally see how me having a TR on you regardless of your tunnel makes me a wolf.
imo what is scummy about that post isn't the read itself about Rondo being townread, it's the hedging to the right of that :)
I'm not gonna apologize for struggling to adapt to this gamestate

I'm trying to move on from the most toxic day of mafia in my life and it drained me... the focus still being entirely on Lucy is draining too.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:21 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:14 pm I'm too lazy to find an active player list but Porscha is basically lock town never rescind status based on play and I will die for her... still.

@Porscha helps me solve this game
Completely random question: Would you be scumreading me if Porscha wasn't townreading me?
No

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

god this gamestate is hard tbh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:18 am how do i make it dark lol

use the button on the right instead of the left queen
☆Princess Abigail☆

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:32 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:26 pm
it's like... you have had static reads all game, have you not felt the need to relook at stuff?
i've read every single post and don't see a reason to change my immediate poe at this time
i think me staying solid on lucy/tutuu/wilgy causing such a venomous backlash again and again and again is a sign I'm on the right path tbh

the sheer vitriol, hostility, constant insults and sussing of me because I'm staying the course *chef's kiss* it's going to be amazing
I'm confused where you think any of that has happened in any way today

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:58 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:34 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:33 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:27 pm I disagree with myself that it cant be all 3 of lucy/tutuu/cape90/wilgy so him town reading you when youve been somewhat towny is less important than him working with me to get lucy

If Lucy flips town I have already agreed that there is a difference check between syn/lucy however I dont think she flips town.
So I am guessing in turn you also had DrWigly as somewhat towny as well
Since both of us were about on the same point on your scum list
You are both Schrodinger's scum for me but neon and sheep have been looking bad
Mmmm this is gonna age poorly.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think that syn is town and lucy might be town too. just from random posts i see quoted. ill read for real now though
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:20 am god this gamestate is hard tbh
to elaborate, there's a group tunneled me and i am town which is just fucked and breaks the game because they are quite literally doing nothing else and holding the game hostage

on that hand there's syn/rondo

on the other there's me and everyone else who are confused about the situation and rondo is being somewhat towny but definitely mistunneled and nothing else

this doesn't help because it's hard to solve under the assumption that wigly/rondo/syn are all wolfsiding and that porscha/neon/cape are basically supporting me but i'm still not sure that their groups are clear and i'm confirmation biased that the group with me to lynch syn is clear when that's not always the case

ugh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:20 am
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:32 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:26 pm
it's like... you have had static reads all game, have you not felt the need to relook at stuff?
i've read every single post and don't see a reason to change my immediate poe at this time
i think me staying solid on lucy/tutuu/wilgy causing such a venomous backlash again and again and again is a sign I'm on the right path tbh

the sheer vitriol, hostility, constant insults and sussing of me because I'm staying the course *chef's kiss* it's going to be amazing
I'm confused where you think any of that has happened in any way today
test
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:15 am
Sheep wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:17 pm rask dying feels weird tbh.
Not sure what it menas

Level 0 off the top of my head tutuu wolf
allow me to introduce you to 'doctor dodging'

If we speculate beyond that we'd cause too much chaos at this stage in the game I think. PKA is fine and dandy, but hard to do without a solid foundation I think.
Likely true but also since it's a weak doctor that could be playing in any of 2 ways so doc dodging into Rask is a bit risky.

Like if I'm the weak doc I'm probably not targeting to heal. I'm targeting to clear.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:20 am
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:18 am how do i make it dark lol

use the button on the right instead of the left queen
love u
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Sheep whats your read on me?
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:57 am i need to find the mafia assuming syn is town because if i die and that world exists it's an auto loss, 2 ml's and syn gets stacked and he can't defend himself at all

but i also need to case syn to iraq and back so i don't die ugh, i hate this
I'm actually kinda leaning in Lucy Syn TvT worlds right now...ngl.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:59 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:24 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:15 pm for example you have not reevaluated after the wagon that killed bereft that you were on

why were you on that wagon, he was your second highest townread????

killing me and me flipping town over syn who is clearly managing their own spew incase they flip is very poor play

you don't actually want to push cape/tutuu/wigly even when wigly was a wagon yesterday as well as neon, but you go bereft who was hesitantly townreading me???
I'm just gonna signal boost this cause it's pretty fucking towny and pretty fucking accurate.
Yes... surprisingly towny
Hello Porscha. Glad I'm not crazy.

ImageImage

tutuu

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:28 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:25 pm Hey - just popping in to say i wont be participating for this eod - sorry!

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

Ive never in my life deliberately planned to end the day without voting, but i dont want to be making an uninformed vote. I have no real scumreads

Apologies if this is anti-town, it just feels better than a random vote to me, and i will participate and vote in all future eods
how do you think you get reads if not through death?
can you explain? you should know why i did this, right?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:04 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:13 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:11 pm secondly and what's most important is that i am basically clear

this is because i was the most controversial player in d1 and my alignment ends up cracking the game open

therefore i am the most logical doctor option

because doctor is not dead that pretty clearly implies that i am town

rondo continuing to push me is just so fucking bad
Or doctor just didn't target you.

But anyways...
katze wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:46 pm
notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow!aka amrock 14er

Roles:
1 town weak doctor
10 vanilla town

2 mafia goons
1 1-shot mafia rolestopper

--
Stuff:

days will be 48 hours, nights will be 24 hours, days will start at 7PM eastern
post cap is 200, lifted 1 hour before eod
actions are due ~30 minutes before the end of the night
Alignment flips only ("x was town" or "x was mafia")
end of day ties = rand
hammers d2+, votes locked in lylo (not locked in mylo)
sleep is a valid vote
flavor will certainly be NAI but i am not fully sure what it will be, if anything 😹
In this game players will be notified if they are roleblocked

--
sample role pms
sup {name}, you are a vanilla townie

glhf
sup {name}, you are the town weak doctor

each night, you may pick a player. you will heal them from any attacks that happen that night. if you ever target a member of the mafia, you will instead die. you may not target the same player two times in a row.

glhf
sup {name}, you are a mafia goon. each night, the mafia must attack a player, killing them.

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon
{name3} - 1 shot rolestopper

you may talk at all times, starting now, in this scum discord: [discord link]

glhf
sup {name}, you are the mafia 1 shot rolestopper. each night, the mafia must attack a player, killing them. additionally, once per game, you may target any player (including yourself), roleblocking anybody targeting them tonight.

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf
---
?
What is the question. I donut understand.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh wait. I do.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if doctor targeted mafia lucy there would be 2 deaths, most of the time

it is also always possible that the mafia holsters, or they rolestop themselves

im not sure if they can holster but im pretty sure they can rolestop their own NK

so if there is only one death at night, it is always technically mechanically possible its the doctor, and mafia didnt NK

just something to keep in mind

very finnicky setup
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

OP doesnt say if mafia can holster NK or not so i dont know, dont care 🤷
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

katze wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:46 pm sup {name}, you are a mafia goon. each night, the mafia must attack a player, killing them.

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf
sup {name}, you are the mafia 1 shot rolestopper. each night, the mafia must attack a player, killing them. additionally, once per game, you may target any player (including yourself), roleblocking anybody targeting them tonight.

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

☆Princess Abigail☆

I will always assume the NK is mafia so meh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If there's only 1 that is

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am OP doesnt say if mafia can holster NK or not so i dont know, dont care 🤷
can't
☆Princess Abigail☆

alive players

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME- town :p RondoDimBuckle - town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Do I actually believe this? Who knows

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It does give me a nice PoE though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Am I also entertaining a nice little Lucy Rondo w/w tinfoil...

Maybe.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

the argument is that mafia nk's are mandatory and that i was the focus of the game on d1, if doctor visits me it's assumed i am the visit and i am either red checked or green checked

but because there's a rolestopper that just doesn''t work -> balanced setup

but it's something to keep in mind cause it's v creative
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:34 am Am I also entertaining a nice little Lucy Rondo w/w tinfoil...

Maybe.
I will not entertain it for a long long time though

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

bet bet, ty lucy

so looks like in the cases when there's 1 death only, the possibilities are:

1) doc targeted town, did not heal them, mafia successfully killed another town or the doctor
2) doc dying to their own role and also getting NKed by mafia at the same time
3) mafia rolestopping their own NK, doc dying to own role
4) doc getting rolestopped, mafia killing whoever (probably addendum to the first possibility)

when there's 2 deaths, its always

-doc targets mafia, maf kills another town
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:13 am
► Show Spoiler
stop using the garbage spoiler
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:54 pm Can someone tldr me the case on Neon? Their ISO is too long for me to read right now and I don't remember anything about the pinging me at any point.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:56 pm How does Wilgy have over 100 posts?
arent these posts just scummy? in general, and also for seanzie

my impression of seanzie is he finds a read he likes to push and pushes it, not caring about stuff

since when does sean get so cordial and ask people and engage in teamwork?

(note, this same argument is being used to scumread me by syn and i believe maybe by porscha, and while i am town, i also think its a good argument, so maybe its not wrong on seanzie)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:41 am (note, this same argument is being used to scumread me by syn and i believe maybe by porscha, and while i am town, i also think its a good argument, so maybe its not wrong on seanzie)
this was a pretty towny line

sorry that i keep saying it

jk im not sorry at all its so funny
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Bereft wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:00 pm Neon is not playing like they did in Cartomancy, and if I take their selfmeta description at face value, then they are more likely to be wolf than town, independently of anything I have said about them wrt Lucy.
i know that i am responding to a dead player but i wanna voice my take on this

i think neon is town, but bereft could be right that neon is mafia for this. i dont know. im not disproving his argument for neon specifically

independently of that though, i just know that, for me, cartomancy was ... some time ago. i dont remember

goc was a pretty long game. 22 days. everyone here played it. that was a whole marathon. plenty of time to adapt and change in some way, at least thats how it shaped up for me. might be relevant to @Syn and @Porscha
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

cape's posts are pretty long and im skipping over them, apologies. i have u as town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

earlier i had a gut feeling that seanzie, wilgy, and pyxxy are the mafia

cant really explain it though, just a gut feeling
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 242

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:14 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:15 pm for example you have not reevaluated after the wagon that killed bereft that you were on

why were you on that wagon, he was your second highest townread????

killing me and me flipping town over syn who is clearly managing their own spew incase they flip is very poor play

you don't actually want to push cape/tutuu/wigly even when wigly was a wagon yesterday as well as neon, but you go bereft who was hesitantly townreading me???
Never caught this if true. Rondo, why did you join the Bereft wagon?
if you iso you'll see that he's repeatedly ignored this question
What purpose does wolf rondo have to make the decision to vote there knowing people would notice
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 am rondo
cape
neon

bereft
sheep
falcon

wilgy
lucy
pyxxy
porscha
seanzie
syn
le petit

maybe i should stop touching it coz it seems to be getting worse and worse
Deep greens are correct,
Sheep shouldn't be bright green
The rest is accurate with maybe the exception of Porscha. Porscha should probably be higher up.
what do you make of me being at the end of the POE when they have basically no case? (and when asked about it, they said they were sheeping Cape (who didn't read my posts correctly afaict))
It doesn't really do anything... I'm at the top of yellow and asked why and the response was "too busy atm solving elsewhere"

Takes credo away from the yellows all in all. Makes them feel that they are there to be there.

The reason I interacted with this was mainly due to the dissonance in Bereft and Sheep being higher than other players.
u were at the top of the yellow due to post count. they werent ordered. i just wrote ur names while looking at the screenshot i took earlier of the post counts. le petit was also at the bottom of my yellows due to post count
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:27 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:11 pm secondly and what's most important is that i am basically clear

this is because i was the most controversial player in d1 and my alignment ends up cracking the game open

But anyways...

Roles:
1 town weak doctor
10 vanilla town

2 mafia goons

--
Stuff:

end of day ties = rand
sleep is a valid vote
flavor will certainly be NAI but i am not fully sure what it will be, if anything 😹

--
sample role pms

glhf

each night, you may pick a player. you will heal them from any attacks that happen that night. if you ever target a member of the mafia, you will instead die. you may not target the same player two times in a row.

glhf
sup {name}, you are a mafia goon. each night, the mafia must attack a player, killing them.

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf
---
?
@lucy we wouldnt know if the doctor died anyway
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:05 pm The three question marks at the end are scummy
towny post

scum mad coz im townreading myself
Kinda feels like Tutuu has TMI here.
from what I saw, Seanzie made this joke read and Seanzie said that you were too focused this game compared to Cartomacy (whatever that means lol). If you left out arguments in your ISO tutuu I will be susp of that :eye: :eye:
if i left out arguments? i dont follow sorry
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

is this a bad vote? did they become towncore? i dont see anyone voting them today or yesterday

admittedly i have no justification other than gut
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:51 am

But anyways...

Roles:
1 town weak doctor
10 vanilla town

2 mafia goons

--
Stuff:

end of day ties = rand
sleep is a valid vote

--
sample role pms

glhf

glhf

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf
---
?
fair
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:05 am @Porscha wigly is right that the vote should be between me/syn today
So?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:10 am if we miss d2 then tomorrow it's me/syn cross again and mafia have more influence on the vote

us getting sorted today is optimal, i need to see worlds where syn is scum cause then i can start reading the game

syn scum=rondo town in all worlds, same with me/cape
@Porscha @tutuu
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:54 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:51 am

But anyways...

Roles:
1 town weak doctor
10 vanilla town

2 mafia goons

--
Stuff:

end of day ties = rand
sleep is a valid vote

--
sample role pms

glhf

glhf

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf

the mafia consist of:
{name1} - goon
{name2} - goon

glhf
---
?
fair
Would you like to edit your original statement since it hinges on knowing whether the doctor is alive or not?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”