notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 1]

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

Could you try making reads on these 5 players?

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy: I played against scum lucy in Holes mafia, lucy has no wim in that game tho, and I didn't get the impression that scum lucy is normally without wim. however, I'm liking these lucy vibes. tr

wilgy: I cannot read wilgy (atm?) and would rather abstain from commenting on wilgy. tbh I'm gonna unvote wilgy so that's clear since my wilgy vote was a joke anyway

cape: I think I've watched cape get D1'd as town twice now, which would be really funny if it weren't so sad. seems like the same cape that got pushed over those times. tr

neon: I hate the "I'm booooooooooooored" posts. I also hate when Sabi makes them. equally opportunity hating from me. but they're NAI _atm_ for Neon imo. otoh scum neon was with scum lucy in Holes mafia and I got to see that too...so, neon neutral, leaning town

tutuu: self-indulgent to include yourself in this question. neutral, but hard read you're the rolestopper in case I'm right and can claim town credit later 😎
Sheep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/hiself
they/them/theirs/themselves
Aka: Sheepbutbad

Post by Sheep »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:24 pm anyway none of that is AI, we can move on :P
ok :(
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by tutuu »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm Okay I am almost mid 20s if that is even considered old lmao
was the whole world really in black and white when you were young?
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Sheep wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:24 pm anyway none of that is AI, we can move on :P
ok :(
EW WTF is that smiley face
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

It's hard to really add anything to anything that is being said when it is so... nothing
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:26 pm It's hard to really add anything to anything that is being said when it is so... nothing
this post isn't helping tbh.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:13 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am i was going to vote with my queen lucy but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too it would break my heart to vote him for now so ill vote with cape

(i just clicked on the poll to vote for whoever he's voting and i literally forgot who it is as im writing this but it doesnt matter)
hm? when have I made an impression on you?
are u saying that u perceived my post as me townreading u?
no?

"but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too"

why do you really like me? what makes me the twinkle in your eye? I made like 5 posts or smth at that point, like am I forgetting secretplayerlist interactions or smth?
Also if we think that what I did was wolfy, I might extend an olive branch to these series of posts that seem to ramble on about tutuu calling pyxxy enjoyable to play with when pyxxy acts like tutuu is solely talking just about this game and tries to make a read off tutuu off this interaction when tutuu was talking in general.

It's not scummy but im just saying
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Sheep wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:26 pm It's hard to really add anything to anything that is being said when it is so... nothing
doesn't help when I know at least a quarter of the playerlist is kinda bound to be NAI but enjoyable for me.

So far, kinda true. neon/falcon/porscha/syn and it's also looking like bereft. I have the feeling I would have to find someone of this group out of some weak reasoning or whatever. A good example of people not being helpful this game is the whole convo that Porscha and Neon were having in the middle of the night.

A couple of people just haven't really been here either... Le Petit should be here soonish if his timing was accurate which idk.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

cape is an innocent child fmpov

cape

wilgy
lucy
sheep
pyxxy

neon (tentative)

the non-cape reads are just gut feels
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy: I played against scum lucy in Holes mafia, lucy has no wim in that game tho, and I didn't get the impression that scum lucy is normally without wim. however, I'm liking these lucy vibes. tr

wilgy: I cannot read wilgy (atm?) and would rather abstain from commenting on wilgy. tbh I'm gonna unvote wilgy so that's clear since my wilgy vote was a joke anyway

cape: I think I've watched cape get D1'd as town twice now, which would be really funny if it weren't so sad. seems like the same cape that got pushed over those times. tr

neon: I hate the "I'm booooooooooooored" posts. I also hate when Sabi makes them. equally opportunity hating from me. but they're NAI _atm_ for Neon imo. otoh scum neon was with scum lucy in Holes mafia and I got to see that too...so, neon neutral, leaning town

tutuu: self-indulgent to include yourself in this question. neutral, but hard read you're the rolestopper in case I'm right and can claim town credit later 😎
if it weren't for at least this, pyxxy would probably be on that list too.

I don't really get why pyxxy from the blurb they made is leaning town on Neon though besides possible meta read based on the scumgame pyxxy apparently saw.

Lucy's WIM fluctuates tbh with her sometimes just being underwhelming town to having good WIM as mafia, you just never know with her so it's hard to read lucy just based off that from my experience + me sussing town!her when she didn't really have WIM.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am i was going to vote with my queen lucy but i really like pyxxy he's really fun and he likes me a lot too it would break my heart to vote him for now so ill vote with cape

(i just clicked on the poll to vote for whoever he's voting and i literally forgot who it is as im writing this but it doesnt matter)
no?

why do you really like me? what makes me the twinkle in your eye? I made like 5 posts or smth at that point, like am I forgetting secretplayerlist interactions or smth?
Also if we think that what I did was wolfy, I might extend an olive branch to these series of posts that seem to ramble on about tutuu calling pyxxy enjoyable to play with when pyxxy acts like tutuu is solely talking just about this game and tries to make a read off tutuu off this interaction when tutuu was talking in general.

....what??

I'm doing the exact opposite, I'm asking about tutuu's opinion of me since it seems to be founded on things outside this game!!!!!!

cape town wtf
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy - ISO is full of fluff posts that Maf make early on to appear loose and carefree. GTH Maf

Wilgy - there's, IMO, little point in making a read on Wilgy right now. When I catch Wilgy as Maf, it's cuz he's just stirring the pot instead of getting into the shit, and there's not enough info yet. GTH Town

Neon - Nothing towny at all in her ISO, I'd lynch that slot 8 days a week. GTH Maf

tutuu - Is trying to solve (or it looks that way at least), and is engaging a variety of players and trying to advance the gamestate, all of which are pro-town. GTH Town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:43 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

if it weren't for at least this, pyxxy would probably be on that list too.

I don't really get why pyxxy from the blurb they made is leaning town on Neon though besides possible meta read based on the scumgame pyxxy apparently saw.

Lucy's WIM fluctuates tbh with her sometimes just being underwhelming town to having good WIM as mafia, you just never know with her so it's hard to read lucy just based off that from my experience + me sussing town!her when she didn't really have WIM.
✅ neon is my meta read

✅ good to know about lucy wim, ty
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:42 pm cape is an innocent child fmpov

cape

wilgy
lucy
sheep
pyxxy

neon (tentative)

Why? Their "I don't know the players, so it's all NAI" is the easiest thing for Maf to use in a game in which they're unfamiliar with the players, since it's true. It's def not towny IMO
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy, neon, cape. I'm good to flip any of those 3 right now
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:44 pm

no?

....what??

I'm doing the exact opposite, I'm asking about tutuu's opinion of me since it seems to be founded on things outside this game!!!!!!

cape town wtf
i mean... you quite literally said...

no?

...that implying that tutuu was calling you enjoyable solely for your contributions this game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:47 pm

cape

wilgy
lucy
sheep
pyxxy

neon (tentative)

Why? Their "I don't know the players, so it's all NAI" is the easiest thing for Maf to use in a game in which they're unfamiliar with the players, since it's true. It's def not towny IMO
cape?
i just feel like he's trying really hard to do good stuff for town, and i believe him
when the game is quiet and everyone is chilling, if cape rises up and gets louder than the average voice in the room, my gut tells me its towny for him
also i feel like you're towny too, i believe your cape SR. i gut townread u at the very start too. i might be finally getting around to understanding how your brain works
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:48 pm

no?

....what??

cape town wtf

no?

...that implying that tutuu was calling you enjoyable solely for your contributions this game
What?????????????????????????????

cape what are you reading

I am asking why tutuu really likes me, because I haven't posted much yet, so I'm assuming tutuu likes me because of prior interactions

prior means not in this game

what are you reading
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine for voting cape @Bereft
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:47 pm

cape

wilgy
lucy
sheep
pyxxy

neon (tentative)

You know I literally townread you off meta right? You are pretty different then your deck mafia game where you were mafia at the very least.

I meant to say that the game is full of people that
1. i have trouble reading in general - Neon
or
2. People that I feel aren't gonna put out that much content regardless at least for day 1.

Sure it's presumptuous, but we all have our presumptions. I was also presuming Rondo would be pretty active and engaged and he's just MIA so
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

cape my 5 post point means literally the logical inverse of what you are understanding it to mean, and I cannot fathom how you managed to interpret it that way, but whatever
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:52 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:48 pm

no?

....what??

cape town wtf

no?

What?????????????????????????????

cape what are you reading

I am asking why tutuu really likes me, because I haven't posted much yet, so I'm assuming tutuu likes me because of prior interactions

prior means not in this game

what are you reading
I mean, this doesn't matter anyways if you read into the context surrounding my post, but you literally just mentioned this whole "prior" now, you didn't before. But thanks for clearing it up regardless.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

oh and i also want to mention it's not even that I am unfamiliar with the players. That's not the point of what i said falcon
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

OK, Cape might be town
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I feel pyxxy/cape are town actually, their back n' forth reeks of towny misunderstanding

So pyxxy, cape, falcon & tutuu are town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I solved the game

Syn, Bereft, Le petit, Rondo
- 3 out of 4 mafia

How?

I sorted by post count

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:09 amHi
How are you?
Fantastic how are you
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:21 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:05 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:02 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:37 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:06 pm

*Sweats*

I see... Well your tactics are good I must admit. But how will you fair against me summoning another beaver warrior!

I pass my turn.
I summon another face down monster in defense position
*Dammit dammit dammit, Neon keeps countering me at every turn... I know... They'll never expect this!*

I summon beaver warrior and pass my turn!
I place toon world on the field sacrifice s face down to summon Toon Dark Magician Girl and use her ability to attack your life points directly

*evil laugh*
*Oh no, how could this happen! My deck of 37 Beaver Warrior and 3 Call of the Haunted should be unbeatable, but I can't get over Neon's Toon Dark Magician Girl's low cut shirt...*

But maybe....

I turn my 5 beaver warriors to defense mode and pass.
I sacrifice my other 2 face down monsters and summon a toon red eyes black dragon than attack your life points directly with both my toon monsters and their effects
*Augh!!*

Damn.... Only 1600 life points remaining....

Though...

Alright, I use two of my Beaver Warriors to XYZ summon Number 101: Silent Honor Arc. Then by detaching both material from Silent Honor Arc I can attach one of your monsters to Silent Honor Arc as material. I choose your red eyes toon dragon!

Then I'll play a beaver warrior and end my turn.
Harmful and dangerous and technically i have no idea how that interaction works for the effects of my toon monsters effects

But I summon toon goblin attack force and use the effects of my toon monsters to attack your life points directly...I think.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
I could try. I'm not going to though there's nothing to read

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Porscha hasn't done too much this game but I have thoughts on the falcon thing
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:29 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:28 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:27 am Gathered very little from it
do u have a read on me/falcon
Meh gth you're both town for now
Porscha makes this read on lucy and falcon
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:37 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:33 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:30 am
Why did you ask specifically about yourself and falcon
i’m interested about your perception of me in particular, i can’t read falcon to save my life and u said u could
I personally disagree with cape that falcon has done anything ai yet tbh
And why interested in my perception of you
Then Porscha randomly says they disagree with me that falcon has done anything AI.
This leads me to believe that Porscha sheeped my read or that my read at least had influence in Porscha saying she had gth called falcon town despite saying he has done nothing that is alignment indicative.
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:34 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:37 am
lucy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:33 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:30 am
Why did you ask specifically about yourself and falcon
i’m interested about your perception of me in particular, i can’t read falcon to save my life and u said u could
And why interested in my perception of you
So did you townread falcon just because you townread me?
The best way to explain it would be to say... there is 1-100 in my head. Everyone starts at 50 until I see some ai content. If someone is sitting at 50, which I pretty much consider neutral, they can have gth day 1 tr by posting and hitting 51 instead of 50
But when I asked about this, it kinda just left me with more questions.
Like okay so did for instance falcon's push on me tip the scales for Porscha into town territory? What post made it happen?
Porscha quite literally is in contradiction with what they just said with
so like :shrug:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:02 pm I solved the game

Syn, Bereft, Le petit, Rondo
- 3 out of 4 mafia

How?

I sorted by post count

wow i would have never thought of that!
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

I'm booooooooored

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:38 pm
Sheep wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm
doesn't help when I know at least a quarter of the playerlist is kinda bound to be NAI but enjoyable for me.

So far, kinda true. neon/falcon/porscha/syn and it's also looking like bereft. I have the feeling I would have to find someone of this group out of some weak reasoning or whatever. A good example of people not being helpful this game is the whole convo that Porscha and Neon were having in the middle of the night.

A couple of people just haven't really been here either... Le Petit should be here soonish if his timing was accurate which idk.
Bork bork

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabi slanking is scummy
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:08 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
it's somewhat hard to think you are town about 90% of the time this game ngl
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:44 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy - ISO is full of fluff posts that Maf make early on to appear loose and carefree. GTH Maf

Wilgy - there's, IMO, little point in making a read on Wilgy right now. When I catch Wilgy as Maf, it's cuz he's just stirring the pot instead of getting into the shit, and there's not enough info yet. GTH Town

Neon - Nothing towny at all in her ISO, I'd lynch that slot 8 days a week. GTH Maf

tutuu - Is trying to solve (or it looks that way at least), and is engaging a variety of players and trying to advance the gamestate, all of which are pro-town. GTH Town
It's amusing how bad this take is on me lol

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

cape

pyxxy
falcon
sheep
wilgy
neon
lucy

seanzie
syn
bereft
le petit
rondo

stellar gameplay coming from me, you're welcome
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:11 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:08 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
it's somewhat hard to think you are town about 90% of the time this game ngl
I'm so far out of my wolf meta it's hilarious

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:12 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

Oh please do tell me how you feel you've been towny thus far.

I'm boooooooored, entertain me with a tall tale

Sure, you might be town....but the take that you've been towny this game is pretty solid. Check your own ISO and see for yourself
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:11 pm Sabi slanking is scummy
I say we back to back Sabi into Katze and win the game

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:14 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

Sure, you might be town....but the take that you've not been towny this game is pretty solid. Check your own ISO and see for yourself
Fixed
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

Sure, you might be town....but the take that you've been towny this game is pretty solid. Check your own ISO and see for yourself
Oh i know I haven't really been towny but also Falcon you've played with me a lot now.

When exactly am I towny D1? It happens more often when I'm a wolf. Town Neon hicks around in RVS all D1

Wolf Neon busses and takes it seriously to get cred

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Of course I'm saying this so I'm aware of it so I can fake it

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:11 pm Sabi slanking is scummy
I say we back to back Sabi into Katze and win the game
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:14 pm Sure, you might be town....but the take that you've been towny this game is pretty solid. Check your own ISO and see for yourself
TMI :partyparrot: :jail: :partyparrot:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:17 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:14 pm Sure, you might be town....but the take that you've been towny this game is pretty solid. Check your own ISO and see for yourself
TMI :partyparrot: :jail: :partyparrot:
Fax kill falcon45ca

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:17 pm

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu

Oh i know I haven't really been towny but also Falcon you've played with me a lot now.

When exactly am I towny D1? It happens more often when I'm a wolf. Town Neon hicks around in RVS all D1

Wolf Neon busses and takes it seriously to get cred
I found you towny in Champs D1
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Syn »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm Okay I am almost mid 20s if that is even considered old lmao
positively geriatric
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:13 pm cape

pyxxy
falcon