Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D5

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:50 am [VOTE: party crasher] aubergine

From my detached point of view, the hydra is the slot most responsible for dictating the direction of the thread right now. Also from my detached point of view, the thread is not in a great state right now. If PC is town, this vote should be taken as a word of caution. If PC is not town, then look at me go.
what is your word of caution
Relax and keep a more open mind and level head(s).
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why is Rondo mafia?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:55 am Why is Rondo mafia?
I gave you my most recent feelings about him so I'll assume this is directed at PC

I also am personally never voting PC idc if they get some 3p win con and immediately buss it open and win game at some point
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:55 am

From my detached point of view, the hydra is the slot most responsible for dictating the direction of the thread right now. Also from my detached point of view, the thread is not in a great state right now. If PC is town, this vote should be taken as a word of caution. If PC is not town, then look at me go.
Sloonei if there are 2 mafia and 2 3p remaining then town is in a tight spot rn. (Unconfirmed amount of both)

That is why the town players today have shown some level of desperation: their comrades are unable to hold the fort down and solve hard so they must compensate
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Party Crasher what are the chances rondo doesnt lie about the parity check but also isnt town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@EnderWiggin what do you think of rondo as of right now
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

@Sloonei I am giving you one final chance, in case you're somehow not actually trolling
Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:26 pm RONDO is very likely mafia

Unfortunately I can't really explain it that well. Every game I play with Rondo, I townread him immediately. He is extremely obvious to me, as town. In this game, from the very start - every post of his I read is like nails on chalkboard to me. In terms of scummyness. It's just screeching in my ears.

1) Mafia had a soup kill (probably, unless that was a day kill ability just worded as a soup kill to troll us)

If so, him being a wolf and "buying time" to "self resolve" as he oh so insisted makes sense as a Soup Mafia strategy. He was on the chopping block on Day 3. He asked for a pass to D4, when the soup kill occurred. It could be a coincidence but it could not be

2) He was an "infiltrator" so to speak in the DnD group. He was not part of it initially. After they lost Le Petit, they asked for a replacement (part of their role). They were given Rondo, they could not choose. Kate and Urist were the two kills yesterday, the last remaining people of the initial DnD group. Rondo is the infiltrator there, the last surviving member. If that thing wasn't a soup kill, but a day kill flavored as one - Rondo could be the perpetrator

3) Rondo has not buried or shot any wolves. He has no meaningful interactions with wolves imo. When it was him versus Seanzie on Day 2, Seanzie rolled over and died. He was not fighting back, at least in my opinion.

Seanzie wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:59 pm ugh, no... vote Rondo, not Seanzie.
Look at this post. Imagine Seanzie's voice saying it out loud. It just sounds deadpan / no energy. He wasn't putting up a fight.

4) Him being all over the place and voting town, saying stuff like we're mafia, participating in the Scotty cfd, just all over the place, it's just not good. It's just too much anti-town stuff. While I perceive town!rondo as a very chaotic player, I also can see that he has some strategy when he does his stuff. I see no town strategy in his gameplay this game, he is just doing scummy and suspicious stuff over and over

I think Rondo is very likely Mafia

-t
Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:10 pm Dizzy has at least put up some kind of defense against my accusations.

Rondo has completely given up. He's doing stuff such as:
Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:57 pm @RondoDimBuckle any new mech info / reports that you can give us?

If you do - why not start with that immediately?

If you don't - why not?

-t
ignoring this post
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:10 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:57 pm @RondoDimBuckle any new mech info / reports that you can give us?

If you do - why not start with that immediately?

If you don't - why not?

-t
Rondo has info he isnt sharing and that's why he stopped playing the game
weird to say I have stopped playing when I am here and posting. Weird thing to assume I have info. TMI?
Implying he doesn't have info, and yet ignoring my post earlier, while lethargically making a half-baked push on town Porscha that made me fall asleep from boredom

He's also keeping his options open - he is gauging what his next lie will be about his night actions

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:04 pm lol tutuu has been on me since day 1 and doesnt think I wouldnt have had her night killed
And finally he makes this ridiculous post, considering I was consensus 3p read day 1 and everyone thought I'm just an NPC that's here to troll, including all the flipped dead wolves

Let's chop/shoot Rondo before Dizzy imo

-t
-t

PS. @Porscha He is mafia. He doesn't care about the accuracy of his peek, he just tried to survive. Just ignore his peek completely.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Party Crasher @RondoDimBuckle

How we feeling about parity cop in a game with more than 2 alignments?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:00 am

Sloonei if there are 2 mafia and 2 3p remaining then town is in a tight spot rn. (Unconfirmed amount of both)

That is why the town players today have shown some level of desperation: their comrades are unable to hold the fort down and solve hard so they must compensate
All the more reason to stay calm.

I may not be giving a standout performance in this game, but I do have tons of experience in these situations.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:04 am

I may not be giving a standout performance in this game, but I do have tons of experience in these situations.
I would love if your experience became useful
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:04 am

I would love if your experience became useful
I’m just trying to play thread dad here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@Sloonei in case you're 3p:

Please, forgive my harsh tone earlier, my good sir. You see, I was just a bit fired up, my lord. Nothing to do with you, your Majesty.

You see, I love you. i love you so much you are just a bright ray of sunshine u always make me happy u always make me happy u just describe what love is cause u are so amazing u brighten the dark u stick out cause ur so cute ur the only one i love and i will always love u baby i hope u never hurt me cause babe u mean every thing to me i would die for u i would protect u with every bone in my body i would marry u cause ur so amazing u just make everything better i will never stop loving u cause ur my forever im sorry for all i have done baby u just give me happiness to my body i love u so much baby i hope u will never leave me i just want to hold u and never let u go u just make me so happpyy😁 i love you baby more then u know it💙💍💙💍

PLEASE DONT SCUMSIDE AND GIVE US A CHANCE TO WIN (US, MEANING THE TOWN)

-t
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: svs] aubergine as a way to unvote Party Crasher.

Thanks, @Party Crasher. I do not understand why you think I might be trolling. But I appreciate you pointing me to the relevant information. I can see from this limited glimpse why Rondo is on the chopping block.

I have a thought of my own that I want to go investigate.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:10 am @Sloonei in case you're 3p:

Please, forgive my harsh tone earlier, my good sir. You see, I was just a bit fired up, my lord. Nothing to do with you, your Majesty.

You see, I love you. i love you so much you are just a bright ray of sunshine u always make me happy u always make me happy u just describe what love is cause u are so amazing u brighten the dark u stick out cause ur so cute ur the only one i love and i will always love u baby i hope u never hurt me cause babe u mean every thing to me i would die for u i would protect u with every bone in my body i would marry u cause ur so amazing u just make everything better i will never stop loving u cause ur my forever im sorry for all i have done baby u just give me happiness to my body i love u so much baby i hope u will never leave me i just want to hold u and never let u go u just make me so happpyy😁 i love you baby more then u know it💙💍💙💍

PLEASE DONT SCUMSIDE AND GIVE US A CHANCE TO WIN (US, MEANING THE TOWN)

-t
I am honest to god town, plain and simple. But even if I was third party, my natural inclination is to always side with town.

I believe I have been third party exactly zero times in my entire time on the Syndicate. Maybe once.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

svs, sloonei (lock town and extremely kind, compassionate, charming players. my favorite mafia players. i love them very much. <3 <3 <3)

guillo, ender, sig, wilgy, falcon, porscha, pc

dizzy, rondo, golden

game is solved, all the alignments are on the table i think

@Guillotine @EnderWiggin @sig @DrWilgy @falcon45ca @Porscha

WE ARE NOT KILLING SVS AND SLOONEI. THEY ARE OUR KING AND QUEEN. OK? WE PROTECT THEM UNTIL THE END GAME.

dizzy, rondo and golden are the MAFIA

-t
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

How did I just move up from confirmed mafia to lock town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:22 am How did I just move up from confirmed mafia to lock town?
I love you! <3

-t
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:22 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:22 am How did I just move up from confirmed mafia to lock town?
I love you! <3

-t
Thread Dad does not accept this answer.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:23 am
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:22 am
I love you! <3

-t
Thread Dad does not accept this answer.
My apologies Thread Daddy 🥵

You see, my reason for scumreading you was silly. I was already getting trolled by Rondo and Golden (two Mafia). I was in a defensive state.

However, now that I listened to your suggestion and calmed down, I could see things better now. I can see that quite clearly you have town's best interests in mind, as evidenced by your willingness to help calm things down, in order to have a productive conversation.

My reason for scumreading you due to your activity was also silly. Activity level should NOT be conflated with alignment. I will not make this mistake ever again, Thread Daddy 🥵

-t
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I want to investigate Rondo's claim. But it's 2:30 AM and he has 1000 posts, so I can't do it in as much depth as I'd like.

He has evidently claimed to have used a 1-shot parity check ability on myself and Wilgy:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:39 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:24 pm Rondo.

I need any involvement with parity checks added.

Otherwise I'm smashing my head against the wall of your obstinancy.
There are none. I basically joat one shot
wait, well that can be misinterpreted. To clarify I have ONE parity and that is Wilgy + Sloonie
I have already talked about his weird grouping of the two of us in this game. Having a parity check on us would help to explain it. Is that claim to be believed? How and why did Rondo come to check the two of us? Did he do so deliberately, or was it a target/action that he had little to no control over? Because as a deliberate pairing for a parity check, Wilgy and I are... bizarre. For all the reasons I stated earlier when objecting to the pairing in the first place. Neither of us were super active early on. We never interacted with each other. We had minimal interactions with others in general. Willfully using a 1-shot parity check on the exact combination of DrWilgy and Sloonei on Night 1 of this game is very far away from being the optimal use of that ability.

As for the origins of Rondo pairing us together, there is obvious groundwork for it. But do I believe it was informed by a parity check? Let's look at some of the early evidence:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:21 pm You know who I think ARE paired? Sloonie and Wilgy
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:22 pm Theyve been slinking around here avoiding each other
The very first mention comes out as a joint suspicion, asserting that wilgy and I were avoiding each other. Silly. If Town Rondo is told that Wilgy and I are the same alignment on Night 1, is this a believable first reaction?

It does not appear that anyone picked it up right away. Ender eventually offers a wilgy town read, which prompts this response:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:30 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:12 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:21 pm You know who I think ARE paired? Sloonie and Wilgy
Wilgy is town tho.
so you are saying that Sloonie is town?
Which indicates that past-Rondo is true to present-day Rondo's word about knowing only that Wilgy and Sloonei are the same alignment. But this does not prove anything.

Eventually, I saw the post.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:42 pm Like, even if that is a town read on myself and wilgy... we have interacted zero times in this game. I would not even be aware that he was in this game if his name was not on the roster.
Thats why I think you are paired
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:09 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:42 pm Like, even if that is a town read on myself and wilgy... we have interacted zero times in this game. I would not even be aware that he was in this game if his name was not on the roster.
Thats why I think you are paired
:huh: That logic can be applied to at least half the players in this game.
I could have also pulled your names from a hat and wanted to see how you react :think:
These posts give off a different message. The first indicates more of a spontaneous line of suspicion. The second floats the idea of a reaction test. I believe neither of those things. But if the truth is that Rondo is town with a Night 1 parity check on wilgy and myself, I can see that here.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:49 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:40 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:39 am I am Thread Dad.
If you're a 3p, it's fine to admit it. This is the type of game where being an open 3p is actually arguably a better way to get a 3p win than just slanking until someone vigs you for being too quiet.
I have no qualms with being read as a non-malicious third party.

Whether or not that’s actually the case, I cannot say.
Guys I think he's a non malicious 3rd party.
I have just checked and there is not a single sloonie quote in Wilgy's ISO I wonder if Vice versa is the same
This post comes out of the blue a few days later. The spontaneity of it does suggest to me that the Sloonei/Wilgy pairing is something that Rondo has actively been thinking about. This could be an indication that he's telling the truth about his role.

But this still brings me back to my original questions: Why was this the night action that Rondo performed on Night 1 of this game? Perhaps these questions have already been answered. I'm too tired to dig for those potential answers right now. If somebody wants to slap me in the face with the answers right now, that'd be cool.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@Sloonei I can offer an explanation for mafia!Rondo's motivation.

"You know who I think ARE paired? Sloonie and Wilgy"

1) This does not read like a soft. It reads like a read
2) You dont check 2 people night 1. All roles have been pretty tame and low powered
3) Rondo was under heat. He almost got chopped d2. (Which, by the way, was w/w/w wagons)
4) He continued being under heat on D3
5) Mafia attempted to soup kill on D4

Given all of this evidence, Rondo was desperate on D3 to survive for one more day. D4 was the day mafia was supposed to win the game.

So what he did is ISO'd himself, found that fake read he made about Sloonei and Wilgy, and made up a whole fake claim about it, giving him 1 day to survive, and attempting to help achieve numerical victory D4 via soup

-t
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:41 am
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:39 am
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:28 am @DrWilgy
@EnderWiggin
@falcon45ca
@Guillotine
@Porscha
@sig

It's time for us to combine just like Power Rangers into VOLTRON. It is dire times. There's 7 of us town left.

Rondo and Dizzy are obvious mafia for reasons I said earlier. Sloonei is obvious mafia for defending Rondo and not playing the game in any other way. Svs is 3p but I tried to bribe her. Golden is just a 3p who's blatantly scumsiding.

I don't know who joined in this event and who didn't, but that will probably have a huge impact on the game.

Regardless of whatever happens, WE NEED TO VOTE TOGETHER.

ALL 7 OF US NEED TO VOTE IN UNISON.

Please take responsibility of your vote and treat this as LyLo. We can't afford to split our votes or be the single votes on wagons.

This already happened to us yesterday with Scotty - 4 of the people on the CFD were non-town. Falcon and Ender were the only town.

If we don't vote all together in unison they'll just overtake us lol

I suggest that we vote off Rondo first. I firmly believe that he gave up earlier, until I made fun of him and he didn't want to accept it so he regained a little WIM. I am hoping that SVS shoots Dizzy to get her win. Then we take it from there. I believe Sloonei is the last mafia and should die after that too

We can't afford to waste time chopping svs (in fact, she is our friend. we should befriend her. we love you svs) and we can't waste time with Golden

THIS IS YOU ESPECIALLY @DrWilgy. i understand why you wanna kill Golden, i do, king. BUT WE NEED YOUR VOTE, AND GOLDEN IS 3P

-t
I am almost 100% certain every wolf is in this towncore. Unless it’s dizzy.
Would you care to explain who the wolves in this list are and why
It’s more the reverse.

I’m confident rondo is town. Kate gave me plenty of info that makes me strongly believe it. I think the parity check is the truth.

Because of the parity check I believe Sloonei is likely down because I believe wilgy is likely town.

I know I’m town.

I believe svs’s 3p claim very strongly.

Dizzy feels supatown to me for reasons I’ve already explained.

Given I think tutuu is wrong about his entire PoE… that’s why I think wolves are in the rest.

And tbh at this point with PC controlling the thread with reads I strongly disagree with, I’m paranoid about wtf is going on. Feels like a major control play to end the game.

But putting my best guess down… I woulda said Falcon but you and sig I trust and are shielding Falcon so…

That leaves ender (my first choice), and if there are two, guillo who I’ve believed is wolf all game and lost all wim when the mafia were down and who suddemly has it back now town are struggling.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Then tutuu I think is playing 3p shenanigans. I hope it’s benign for town/we can win with it but it has an agenda of some kind that isn’t inherently town-aligned imo.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

You are going to die Golden.

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:58 am You are going to die Golden.

-t
If you’re going to do it then do it, and decrease the surplus population.

This game has just been a constant flow of people who don’t know me and don’t give a shit about meta not listening to old school players who know each other’s meta like the back of their hands. New school mafia is exhausting. I’ll be relieved to be dead.

But as long as you don’t shoot me, ima keep trying to win the town this game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

There is overwhelming proof of me being town in this game it’s insane that I’m still here this far later still going through it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:02 am There is overwhelming proof of me being town in this game it’s insane that I’m still here this far later still going through it.
For the sake of discussion, do you feel like listing some of that proof here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Get him, Thread Daddy. 🔥🔥🔥

He's not even worth my posts 💅💅💅

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

WAIIIIT I GOT YOUR ROLE SLOONEI LMAO

you dont kill people like svs. Not punishing

Your role is LITERALLY THReAD DAD

like your role is Jay. Your role is literally Jay

And your wincon is helping town be more peaceful and calming things down

Lmaoooo these modsquad stuff are genius

-t
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:09 am WAIIIIT I GOT YOUR ROLE SLOONEI LMAO

you dont kill people like svs. Not punishing

Your role is LITERALLY THReAD DAD

like your role is Jay. Your role is literally Jay

And your wincon is helping town be more peaceful and calming things down

Lmaoooo these modsquad stuff are genius

-t
I am literally just town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:09 pmsloonei wolf
lucy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:09 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:07 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:55 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:54 pm [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

I think Sloonei has had an odd start to the game in terms of calling Guillo out for "logical fallacy" reasons being oddly defensive of HK for no real reason.
clearly you’ve never played with the 3 of them
Sloonei is 3 people?

This isn't also a read on Guillo/HK

Like I have no idea what to really make of HK's contributions yet though they very easily towntell for me theoretically.

Guillo's contributions have felt EV+ for them with the aggression and suspecting people in the way Guillo usually does.

Sloonei, I have no idea about, never played a game with him
I'm three people in a trenchcoat blindly mashing at a keyboard. It's a pure stroke of luck that most of our senseless mashing ends up resembling cohesive and relevant daeahuiohf ,
hk/guillo/sloonei r 3
lucy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:10 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:09 pmsloonei wolf
also u said this as well lucy. joke read?
sloonei didn’t post as of that post
lucy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:42 pm Rand!
112 - ?
Alison - ?
Cape90 - wolf
Creature - ?
Dennis - town
DrWilgy - ?
Dyslexicon - wolf
EnderWiggin - town
falcon45ca - town
Golden - ?
Guillotine - wolf?
hollowkatt - town
ilario - ?
inawordyes - wolf
Kate - town?
Le petit poussin - ?
Lilypetal -town
lucy - town
MacDougall - ?
Marmot - wolf
master radishes - ?
Michelle - ?
Neon - town
nutella - wolf
Party Crasher - 3p
Porscha - town
pyxxy - town
RondoDimBuckle - 3p / Twink
S~V~S - town
sabiplz - town
Scotty - wolf
Seanzie - town
sig - town
Sloonei - 3p
TonyStarkPrime - town
Urist - town
fixed
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:18 am sloonei, how successful is the sloonei trust fall
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:21 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:21 am
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:18 am sloonei, how successful is the sloonei trust fall
What's this?
sloonei shall enlighten u
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:58 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:55 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:21 am
What's this?
The exercise of Listing Reasons Why You Townread Every Player In the Game.

I have found it to be very successful when done at certain stages of the game. It is not effective on Day 1 of a 30+ player game, unfortunately. It's a very good mid-to-late game exercise when the POE is narrowed down to just a few players.
I meant to tag @lucy since I was answering her original question, but my oversensitive track pad clicked 'Submit' before I remembered to do so. Such a shame.
epic
lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:14 pm Lucy
Creature
TonyStarkPrime
Dennis
Lilypetal
RondoDimBuckle

Neon
EnderWiggin
Kate
Golden
MacDougall
Le petit poussin

SVS
Marmot
nutella
Pyxxy
Guillotine
Sloonei

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Scotty
ilario

Urist
inawordyes
Party Crasher
Falcon45ca

Seanzie
Alison
Dyslexicon
Michelle
sabiplz

sig
Porscha
master radishes
Cape90
This is all the posts from lucy about sloonei
Not McLoving it
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:04 am
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:02 am There is overwhelming proof of me being town in this game it’s insane that I’m still here this far later still going through it.
For the sake of discussion, do you feel like listing some of that proof here?
The only thing I *feel* like posting are my past AtE so svs can shoot me and PC looks like a dick.

If this is a game where PC has a win con and is capable of winning I’ll be pretty disappointed tbh.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Wow I'm living in these wolves heads rent free, they cant even towncase themselves to a third person without thinking only about me 🤣

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine

He’s been wolfing the entire fucking game.

@S~V~S I told Mac to fuck off earlier in the game. Go find it ad shoot me. I hope you win :hugs: :hug:

Assuming I manage to die, please go look at ender and guillo and don’t follow PC of a cliff like a lemming.

Peace!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Dyslexicon come vote guillo with me. If they’re determined we’re wolves at least we can test his roleclaim.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Nobody has called Golden wolf sans Wilgy and Your Truly

Golden just completely crumbled under pressure. I didnt even say anything too wild, just tickled him a bit 😂

Same as Dizzy and Rondo lmao all three literally gave up

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hmmm...
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:24 am Nobody has called Golden wolf sans Wilgy and Your Truly

Golden just completely crumbled under pressure. I didnt even say anything too wild, just tickled him a bit 😂

-t
I have been under consistent pressure the entire game from people who literally don’t know me at all, ignore the meta tells of people who do, ignore the actual evidence, and just make hard reads almost for the fun of it.

I’m tired. From Alison to guillo to Urist to you… I’m just tired.

I spent everything I had in the ‘convincing people’ tank on Mac. If people still think I’m wolf today after all the work I did with Mac to refine his PoE to a pack of wolves, after Kate hard clearing me, after knowing the name of me role, after having a confirmed town verify I neighboured Alison night 1… there is nothing more I can do.

I don’t find being called a liar fun and I don’t find being called a troll fun. It’s outside of why I play the game. And I know some people like that stuff… it’s probably fun for you to be dismissive and to talk about me rather than to me. For me, it’s just exhausting.

That’s it from me towards you… planning on disengaging with your posts. If I don’t get offed I’ll probably crop up and make reads because I feel obligated but right now while I’m not having fun ima check out and if svs offs me towards her win condition good on her, I’d love her to win (along with the town).
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:52 pm Sorry, did you say there is 7 flipped american and kiwi roles rn? List them please.
I said that there are 6 flipped, Guillo would be the 7th one

Mac, Creature, 112 - flipped american
cape, pyxxy,

It would appear only 2 kiwi flipped. Me and sheep were theorizing and looks like we messed up the numbers

-t
Coming back to this. It would make the most sense that there is only ... one kiwi left, yes? To make it 6 total?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I maintain that I'd prefer to keep tr'ing golden
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

My legacy is that ender and guillo both have literally zero good cause for townclearing and I think people are not examining why they’re getting such an easy ride.

But hey, maybe I’m just wrong and it’s dizzy and rondo and I’m a dummy. I don’t know.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

You arent a dummy. Guillo has had too easy of a pass imo, dizzy is a blind spot for me, ender/wilgy have me struggling.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think wilgy is a really good wolf. Besides Enders huge shield on him all game, does anybody else have great reasons to TR wilgy? Any voting that's clearing?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:36 am
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:24 am Nobody has called Golden wolf sans Wilgy and Your Truly

-t
I have been under consistent pressure the entire game from people who literally don’t know me at all, ignore the meta tells of people who do, ignore the actual evidence, and just make hard reads almost for the fun of it.

I spent everything I had in the ‘convincing people’ tank on Mac. If people still think I’m wolf today after all the work I did with Mac to refine his PoE to a pack of wolves, after Kate hard clearing me, after knowing the name of me role, after having a confirmed town verify I neighboured Alison night 1… there is nothing more I can do.

I don’t find being called a liar fun and I don’t find being called a troll fun. It’s outside of why I play the game. And I know some people like that stuff… it’s probably fun for you to be dismissive and to talk about me rather than to me. For me, it’s just exhausting.

That’s it from me towards you… planning on disengaging with your posts. If I don’t get offed I’ll probably crop up and make reads because I feel obligated but right now while I’m not having fun ima check out and if svs offs me towards her win condition good on her, I’d love her to win (along with the town).
Ok i wont call u a troll again i didnt know thats how u felt

I dont think ive ever called anyone a liar rather than saying theyre lying but thats just semantics, it means the same

Im just trying to read people. U might be town. Let me think

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Was lucy's kill ever claimed btw I dont remember
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:36 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:52 pm Sorry, did you say there is 7 flipped american and kiwi roles rn? List them please.

cape, pyxxy,

It would appear only 2 kiwi flipped. Me and sheep were theorizing and looks like we messed up the numbers

-t
Coming back to this. It would make the most sense that there is only ... one kiwi left, yes? To make it 6 total?
Its 6 atm with guillo, no kiwi. If theres one more its 7. If theres two kiwi its 8, 4 each

-t
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:45 am

cape, pyxxy,

-t
Its 6 atm with guillo, no kiwi. If theres one more its 7. If theres two kiwi its 8, 4 each

-t
So if falcon and guillo had the same role, it would be an uneven 7?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:45 am

cape, pyxxy,

-t

-t
What is the significance of these numbers?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:43 am
Golden wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:36 am

-t

Ok i wont call u a troll again i didnt know thats how u felt

I dont think ive ever called anyone a liar rather than saying theyre lying but thats just semantics, it means the same

Im just trying to read people. U might be town. Let me think

-t
Liar was Urist and Guillo, sorry didn't mean to imply that was you.

Like I don't care how you read me dude. It's mafia, feel free to say I'm wolf.

I just want to be able to engage with my own intellectual honesty (note - not the same thing as actual honesty, I've definitely done my fair share of lying in this game, but I've never pretended to be anyone but myself). Why bother replying to someone's posts if I'm gonna be called a troll, if you can understand that. It disempowers my ability to have something that is true.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Ok golden is town we good that was just a drill

-t

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”