Post by Golden »

On day 2, his PoE was

112 (town)
Sean (wolf)
Marmot (wolf)
MR (wolf)
Svs (?)
Rondo, I think, but not at first (?)

Even if svs and rondo are t/t that was a hell of a piece of work. And I really don’t think svs is. Mac powertowned.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:29 am
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:04 am SVS is actively working against a town win con Days 1 and 2.

Admittedly I'm too lazy to find the D3 info lol
Someone I trust told me Svs is scum
I agree
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

sig wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:41 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:38 pm
sig wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:36 pm I’m 100% onboard to take out sloonie today if the rest of town agrees.

I think worst case he’s third party best case he’s mafia.

@Golden 2 thing

1. Why are you still alive
2. Thoughts on sloonie, Kate, and SVS
Go on, do you have a chase
Not really a solid one right now, but I do plan to ISO them and maybe do some spew.

It’s a more general thought I’ve just been very uninspired by sloonie this game he’s been playing very under the radar and kept saying he’d get more active as the game slims down, but unlike say Kate he hasn’t done so.

This lends a lot of credence to the third party theory more so than mafia that some people, myself included, have floated.

I also seem to recall Sloonie not likely to be mafia as much as town (this might be wrong meta so I’d love someone to correct me if it is) so that could be a factor.
I don’t think this describes Sloonei (who didn’t say that) but it describes guillo and svs (who did).
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I did technically say that I'd be more active when the game got smaller, but I was making a joke at the time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:33 am I did technically say that I'd be more active when the game got smaller, but I was making a joke at the time.
Ok it also describes Sloonei.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

This game is too small now. I'll start solving when all the dead players are resurrected.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:07 am urist is the only one who's seeing things similarly to me, the last post by rondo feels good but

it seems like im wasting my breath trying to put my reads out there. i feel like there's so many wrong reads and pushes being put out itt its starting to overwhelm me. im just reading what i perceive to be a ridiculous and absurd post again, and again, by multiple people, over a few pages

of course i could also always be wrong

whatever

gl lol

-t
the problem is you think I am wolf so I am ignoring you mostly
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:05 am A couple of self-centered observations I can make about living players:

Rondo's repeated insistence that Wilgy and I are somehow linked has been goofy. I do not know whether or not he has dropped that in the aftermath of Wilgy shooting his gun. But he brought it up multiple times, and each time it was bizarre.

Michelle has offered a couple of reactions to things in this game which have made me tilt my head and squint my eyes a little bit. Nothing major, and off the top of my head I can't actually recall what I'm referring to, specifically. But if you were asking me to pick out somebody who has been "dishonest", my mind might want to start there.

This does not constitute a Michelle suspicion.
I am a goof yes, no I am not giving it up because its funny to me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:48 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:05 am A couple of self-centered observations I can make about living players:

Rondo's repeated insistence that Wilgy and I are somehow linked has been goofy. I do not know whether or not he has dropped that in the aftermath of Wilgy shooting his gun. But he brought it up multiple times, and each time it was bizarre.

Michelle has offered a couple of reactions to things in this game which have made me tilt my head and squint my eyes a little bit. Nothing major, and off the top of my head I can't actually recall what I'm referring to, specifically. But if you were asking me to pick out somebody who has been "dishonest", my mind might want to start there.

Hey do you remember that one time we wolfed together
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:51 am
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:23 am
Kate wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:22 am
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:07 am Also and I feel like I KEEP saying this and getting ignored the D&D role basically confirms there’s a mafia member in the D&D server so like there’s that
There is not.
Why do you think this?
Because reasons.
This is totally nonsense nobody is gonna get mod killed for sharing info and leaving half the remaining player base in the dark and just wanting us to blindly trust some unknown mechanic is ridiculous
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 am also sig is outed mafia coz his role is simple like seanzie

neon's kp role has a lot of wrinkles
ender's kp role has a lot of wrinkles
lily's kp role had a lot of wrinkles etc

its way too out of place to have the aforementioned 3 town kp roles, and then sig be like "ur a 1-shot vig gl gl"

-t
Outed mafia,

Who just so happened to shoot the one deep wolf that everyone town read. Sure sure
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@DrWilgy hey come here please I need your opinion on something
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:19 am I am part of the DnD server like Nut and LePetit
The server is not guaranteed to be all townies but we read each other town.
However i have my suspicions and I tried to improve my reads by looking at the thread's suspicions.
How many ppl are in the server? Golden seems to think there’s 6-7 from the tiff with Urist earlier. If this is correct there’s mafia in their 100%
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:16 am Who would you kill if you had my vest?

@ everyone
Do you have to use it?

Since potentially taking out a town and you isn’t very helpful at this point of the game
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:06 am
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:07 am Also and I feel like I KEEP saying this and getting ignored the D&D role basically confirms there’s a mafia member in the D&D server so like there’s that
There is not.
Why do you think this?
Because reasons.
This is totally nonsense nobody is gonna get mod killed for sharing info and leaving half the remaining player base in the dark and just wanting us to blindly trust some unknown mechanic is ridiculous
I assumed she didnt want to say it for other reasons than fear of getting mod killed lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:07 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:18 pm Scotty should never be Soup unless they decided to actually have TWO soup vote mac yesterday.

Which feels weird af
I disagree. Like why did Marmot vote Mac in the first place? If Scotty is town, then Mac just shoots a town. Why would Marmot just decide to join for a chance of death?
For the gamble of appearing better if he lives? Idk
I mean, I guess. But he could literally just take a free kill on town, in a world where Scotty is town
So if it doesnt make sense that marmot joins in whether scotty is town or not town then I'm not sure what to think or if it's important
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:05 am

how could I forgoet? Remind me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Is that time this time?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:35 am

Is that time this time?
No and you were there for it but I appreciate your humor
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:34 am

The game we lost pretty badly
Anyway that comment kinda sounded like that
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:21 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:15 am Because if you think he is town the fact Rondo links you with Wilgy doesnt seem a bad thing
@Sloonei
Sorry for the ping, but i know you don't read all the posts
I read all posts that are made when I'm present. I just don't go back to read very far when I've been away from the thread for a while.

My "problem" is that Rondo has, on multiple occasions, explicitly suggested that Wilgy and I are associated with each other for reasons unknown. It's not that I don't want to be associated with wilgy. Wilgy is not the problem here. He's a doctor and a very fine egg.

it's the fact that Rondo has made the observation at all that I object to. it is plucked from the aether at random. He has insisted that it is because wilgy and I have had no interactions. But, as my posts have routinely demonstrated, I have had minimal interactions with most of the player list. So I question why Rondo has been compelled to specifically highlight the (lack of) connection between myself and wilgy.
You still here?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:12 am

@ everyone
Do you have to use it?

Since potentially taking out a town and you isn’t very helpful at this point of the game
Yes, i have to use it.
I am a villager. Find me a wolf to trade my life with, otherwise I die alone and this is not fun at all.

If I take a villager, be it a hero shot, be it a member of the Poe ask Ender why he targeted me with this vest.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:38 am

@ everyone
Do you have to use it?

Yes, i have to use it.
I am a villager. Find me a wolf to trade my life with, otherwise I die alone and this is not fun at all.

If I take a villager, be it a hero shot, be it a member of the Poe ask Ender why he targeted me with this vest.
I think it would be extremely funny if you killed ender with it
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:36 am

please clarify "that comment" and "sounde like that"
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:39 am

"I am a goof yes, no I am not giving it up because its funny to me" reminds me of something wolf you might have said the time we wolfed together
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:40 am

"I am a goof yes, no I am not giving it up because its funny to me" reminds me of something wolf you might have said the time we wolfed together
You are right. But I am waiting for Sloonie to reply before I give a serious reply because I want him to see the reply so dont worry that is not a line of thought you need to follow for long
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:41 am

You are right. But I am waiting for Sloonie to reply before I give a serious reply because I want him to see the reply so dont worry that is not a line of thought you need to follow for long
What *do* I need to do, rondo
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:42 am

Whatever you want, you're a good hunter. I am just trying to help you not waste time on me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:44 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:42 am

Whatever you want, you're a good hunter. I am just trying to help you not waste time on me
Wow that might have been the worst possible answer you could have given me. I'm so unsatisfied and even more suspicious
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ok ok @Neon @Porscha since its nice and boring and I am about to go to bed so I may as well let you know. I am a cop I have checked some people and I have put them in a secret neighbourhood and the two of them who are still alive will be able to tell you all if I die. So thats why I have been messing around looking all screwy and why it started on D2. I am not going to say who is in there and I am not going to tell you who I checked because then we can use that information in FX to RECK wolves. I die? They tell, they die? I tell. For now I have just been jazzing in the POE like @EnderWiggin has said.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:48 am Ok ok @Neon @Porscha since its nice and boring and I am about to go to bed so I may as well let you know. I am a cop I have checked some people and I have put them in a secret neighbourhood and the two of them who are still alive will be able to tell you all if I die. So thats why I have been messing around looking all screwy and why it started on D2. I am not going to say who is in there and I am not going to tell you who I checked because then we can use that information in FX to RECK wolves. I die? They tell, they die? I tell. For now I have just been jazzing in the POE like @EnderWiggin has said.
So if and when you die what is going to cause those individuals to reveal any useful information such as their alignments?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:48 am Ok ok @Neon @Porscha since its nice and boring and I am about to go to bed so I may as well let you know. I am a cop I have checked some people and I have put them in a secret neighbourhood and the two of them who are still alive will be able to tell you all if I die. So thats why I have been messing around looking all screwy and why it started on D2. I am not going to say who is in there and I am not going to tell you who I checked because then we can use that information in FX to RECK wolves. I die? They tell, they die? I tell. For now I have just been jazzing in the POE like @EnderWiggin has said.
So if and when you die what is going to cause those individuals to reveal any useful information such as their alignments?
I trust that at least one of them has to be town, there has been enough time that a wolf would have ended me by now for what I can do. They will go with the plan and I trust them to follow through. If they dont then I will take my licks
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

The great thing about this is even if you decide to lynch me its all good
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@ everyone
Do you have to use it?

Yes, i have to use it.

Will do (also side eye to Ender after this)
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:51 am
I trust that at least one of them has to be town, there has been enough time that a wolf would have ended me by now for what I can do. They will go with the plan and I trust them to follow through. If they dont then I will take my licks
Um... alright I still dont entirely understand how this is fool proof or why youd need to trust that at least 1 of them is town when you've already claimed to have checked them as a cop (or should I assume you only see role title and not alignment?) But ok lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I'll read it again tomorrow when it isnt 4am
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:53 am

@ everyone
Do you have to use it?

Yes, i have to use it.

Will do (also side eye to Ender after this)
Ender could still be town here tbh I can see nanook giving this to a town role but its most likely 3p
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:52 am The great thing about this is even if you decide to lynch me its all good
👍
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:12 am
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:06 am
There is not.
Why do you think this?
Because reasons.
I assumed she didnt want to say it for other reasons than fear of getting mod killed lol
She’s old school who are super anti claim but like there’s other people in the chat still who could share Im not asking for ANY role info beyond did they get checks on everyone in said group or do they just think they’re all town?

Since in my many years of experience it’s easy for mafia to look townie in a chat vs thread. Especially if it’s game wide
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:53 am
Um... alright I still dont entirely understand how this is fool proof or why youd need to trust that at least 1 of them is town when you've already claimed to have checked them as a cop (or should I assume you only see role title and not alignment?) But ok lol
no I checked other people, not the people I am in the neighbourhood with. I claimed to them and didnt die so its highly likely they are 3p or town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Imagine if rondo was a cult recruiter
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I’m not a fan of how focused PC is on role hunting and trying to get me to out my entire roll. Especially since souped is still a possibility
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am
no I checked other people, not the people I am in the neighbourhood with. I claimed to them and didnt die so its highly likely they are 3p or town
Ooooooooooooooohkay. And they know who you checked. And you think they wont screw you over even if you die and will remain truthful.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am Also I’m not a fan of how focused PC is on role hunting and trying to get me to out my entire roll. Especially since souped is still a possibility
yeah :| I half believe their claim is fake
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am Imagine if rondo was a cult recruiter
I wish, that would be even more fun than what I have done this game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

You know if I ever took notes in these games I'd be able to draw more notable conclusions with less information
Maybe one day
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:56 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am Imagine if rondo was a cult recruiter
I wish, that would be even more fun than what I have done this game
Yeah fair lmao
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am
Ooooooooooooooohkay. And they know who you checked. And you think they wont screw you over even if you die and will remain truthful.
correct. They check and balance each other. So unless they have been fucking with me and are both wolves or both 3p same faction its highly unlikely both are bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 am Also I’m not a fan of how focused PC is on role hunting and trying to get me to out my entire roll. Especially since souped is still a possibility
What did pc even claim
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:57 am
What did pc even claim
if I kill them, half of them die but they dont leave the game (except in lylo)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”