THIS GAME WAS RAD
100%

Total votes: 9
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@sig I'm only up to page 163, but I haven't read you explain why you actually shot Alison. Why did you do it?

I also haven't read anyone asking you this. Imagine engaging in conversation instead of coming with declaring statements about things.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:23 pm If this is multi ball, we're not doing as well tbh
3 dead Maf after 2 NF's...I don't care how many teams there may or may not be, I think we're doing fine
9 dead town, 3 mafia, 1 3p is good

We have up to 3 kills today which is great

Mafia seems to lack kp which is great

What sucks for us is how many scummy town there are

We dont have a consensus towncore and towny loud people

If we lose the game i think it will be due to mischopping too many town

-t
Agreed I’d get tonight we get 1 mafia kill then potentially back up to wi since I’m betting they have a 4-7 big along with Sean 1-3 big
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:55 pm @sig I'm only up to page 163, but I haven't read you explain why you actually shot Alison. Why did you do it?

I also haven't read anyone asking you this. Imagine engaging in conversation instead of coming with declaring statements about things.
Yea golden and Mac asked I’ll find it and ping ya
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Alison was obsessed with ‘why wasn’t I blocked’ in the neighbourhood. To the extent that it feels like an admission that they can’t block… she wanted it to be part of the convo.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:44 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:48 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:22 pm Hey @Kate nice to see you with a foothold in the game.
Thanks! I had a long drive this am to and from so I finally caught up!
Got some reads?
As for the first read, I'm very curious why and how the Marmot wagon dwindled. I also wonder what was up with the last minute votes for Mac. I think there was some weird plan but I didn't understand.

So those aren't exactly cases, but my best guess is Marmot, then scotty then svs. Although svs has looked a little townier lately. Still waiting her fire lol
The mac thing was this: he claimed / we believe that his role lets him shoot someone that voted for him, if he has had at least 2 votes

I think he says he can shoot anyone, but i dont believe him, i thought hes a kiwi vt (we have had a few of these flip like cape90). And he needs the person to visit him. Anyway - Mac claimed the dennis kill and it made sense - dennis has voted mac the day before, and dennis was a visiting role, so it checks out either way

The last minute heroic plan was to get scummy people in poe to vote mac, hopefully getting one of them shot. So its good for town, reduce poe

Svs agreed to the glorious sacrificial plan. Scotty had voted marmot for a bit, but then removed his vote, leaving svs alone. This is why svs is currently suspecting scotty and marmot. Marmot and rondo both refused to vote mac. That's why i was screaming that theyre mafia yesterday

-t
Very much appreciated!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:58 pm Alison was obsessed with ‘why wasn’t I blocked’ in the neighbourhood. To the extent that it feels like an admission that they can’t block… she wanted it to be part of the convo.
Maybe she was salty that they werent given a roleblocker 😂

Or just normal wolfing on her part
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:24 pm I thought there was one bad team because of how the tie breaker rule is worded:
Voting is plurality by default, with no hammer. If there is a change to how voting works, it will be announced. Ties are determined by the group mafia. If no tiebreaker is submitted within 5-10 minutes of the day ending, the tie will be resolved in mafia’s favor (and/or randomized if the tie is between players of the same alignment
This implies one mafia, does it not?
Oh. This is a good catch.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dizzy is pretty vocal. He is explaining thoughts in depth and making big posts. This is not the type of player you vig. You vote him and try to chop him, generate discussion, etc

U vig the low posters who are posting fluff content

So ill advocate for master radish shot, if not, 112

If we're trying to kill dizzy it has to be the old fashioned way

-t
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:23 pm If this is multi ball, we're not doing as well tbh
3 dead Maf after 2 NF's...I don't care how many teams there may or may not be, I think we're doing fine
9 dead town, 3 mafia, 1 3p is good

We have up to 3 kills today which is great

Mafia seems to lack kp which is great

What sucks for us is how many scummy town there are

We dont have a consensus towncore and towny loud people

If we lose the game i think it will be due to mischopping too many town

-t
Well, w/o confirmed checks n' whatnot, I'm fine w/ the towncore consensus by and large. Last night's wagon action at EOD shows, at least IMO, that we've got good odds of more than 1 Maf in the POE.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:07 pm Dizzy is pretty vocal. He is explaining thoughts in depth and making big posts. This is not the type of player you vig. You vote him and try to chop him, generate discussion, etc

-t
@DrWilgy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:07 pm Dizzy is pretty vocal. He is explaining thoughts in depth and making big posts. This is not the type of player you vig. You vote him and try to chop him, generate discussion, etc

-t
T gets it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

-t
Lol. Petition to be killed in a sexy way tbh.

Why am I a scummy town though?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:55 pm @sig I'm only up to page 163, but I haven't read you explain why you actually shot Alison. Why did you do it?

Yea golden and Mac asked I’ll find it and ping ya
You started explaining it right after I asked here.

Kudos if you are town. I don't understand the rationale at all tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:34 am Ladies and gentlemen, a world first. I am going to let you into the mind of Macdougall like never before ... it's TRUSTFALL TIME, featuring, myself arguing with myself! I do hope to entertain you!

If this player was town, what would be the reason? And why is that argument really shit at the same time?

112 - 112 has felt like a player who has no teammates. They seem to lack TMI. They also shielded Hollowkatt early on, who has at least a small amount of Alison spew going for him.
Sure but they are also not trying to solve the game, and can be a level 1 slankwolf.
That is true, they are probably fairly hard null without closer analysis.
I would agree!

DrWilgy - DrWilgy's posts have not actively pinged me, or anyone really. There's nobody in the game who seems to have an axe to grind and wants to push him.
Yes, and why haven't the wolves actually drawn attention to his lack of production. What is the benefit to the mafia of not attempting to make someone who is not present a viable option.
Honestly the mafia have had their work cut out for them dealing with a fairly robust town, yesterday there was mafia in the POE and they died, it's not like they really would have felt all that comfortable trying to bring attention to new candidates in a way that was very persuasive.
True, you may have a point. Perhaps it's worth checking if anyone at all attempted to make Wilgy a suspect. Because I'd expect at least a LITTLE nibble at it from Alison or another wolf or two.
Agreed!

Dyslexicon - Dyslexicon has acted at times like a voice of reason. They are quite a calming influence on the thread.
But they tried to save Seanzie and undermine your push on Alison.
Yes well that also is probably a bit too sloppy for a wolf of Dyslexicon's skill level.
That's being generous, Dyslexicon is a good wolf, and good wolves understand that defending mafia teammmates when you have credibility is the most +ev thing you can do as a wolf)
You may have a point my good sir!

EnderWiggin - Ender has seemed to sincerely believe that Rondo is mafia. He has made that his near permanent axe to grind, and regardless of Rondo's alignment, Rondo's point of that boxing Ender in in the event of his flip being town, is a good one.
Yes but Rondo is town, and Ender has done nothing but push a town, which is wolfy, again you're being too generous.
Maybe so, maybe so.

falcon45ca - Falcon has had really good reads. He's pushed many of the wolves and isn't really doing so from a deepwolf position.
He's done this before.
True.
It's literally how he wins games as mafia. He has one of the highest mafia winrates on Syndicate.
Yeah but you're being paranoid. He just has good reads.
Does he really have this good of a radar as town, he's hardly posted so he's probably paid no attention to the game. Why are his reads so good?
:huh:

Golden - Golden's wim and level of solving is very high. He is probably just town on play. He also has some pretty good Alison antispew going for him.
He also worked pretty hard to try to get SVS over instead of Seanzie (and probably other wolves), and SVS is probably town. He also was a strong supporter of Alison being in the towncore.
Seanzie also didn't try to push SVS when she was quite viable, and Alison also didn't push SVS when she could have ... you also thought Alison was town for the most part. Golden showed some signs of scepticism towards Alison, and he also openly conflicted with her on Kate.
Well... we'll get to SVS later. I think it's probably mostly paranoia to continue suspecting Golden so imma let it go.

Guillotine - He's in his town meta. I don't think he has TMI.
Alison literally pulled him out of your POE. He pushed you egregiously. His interactions with Rondo when they were both pushing you were super unusual.
Yeah she pulled him out but didn't pull Seanzie out because she was the assigned deepwolf of the team and had a pass to bus and townside.
Plausible, yet ... no just plausible honestly.

hollowkatt - Alison tried to persuade you to drop your townshield, which she did successfully, but she didn't push him, which means she was probably doing so in order to get YOU to push HK, which you did, not PUSH him herself, which if she wanted him to get actual pressure, she would do herself so she could get the cred, not leave you with the dirty hands. Also he got super mad and told someone to fuck off.
Hahaha... yeah I got nothing. This argument is solid.

Kate - Kate has okay tone and a shield from Golden that probably should be just sheeped. Also Alison tried to kill her.
Again... point well made.

Lilypetal - Every time Lily is around and someone says anything mean to me she defends me.
She would do that as mafia because you're pocketable and if she pushed you you'd be inclined to see right through it cuz she townreads you accurately all the time, she's done no hunting as town. She is squarely in her wolf meta.
Yeah... when u rite u rite homes.

Macdougall - You are extremely high wim in this game, and in a game that you should be taking a break from mafia in and phoning in which you were at the start, but your enthusiasm for this silly game has meant you cannot help yourself and have lost it, again, this is why this will be the last game you play for a long long time. But it's also very obvious you are town because you are a very significant reason that the mafia lost Seanzie yesterday, Alison is clearly not your partner and you have good spew with Sabi that had no theatre to it. You're obvious mafia, and town with paranoia towards you for fooling them so many times, plus the wolves/3p slots, are the only one really saying otherwise so you can probably stop worrying about it, nobody is going to flip you.
Thanks dad.

Marmot - I think Marmot was an attempted CFD at the last minute that wolves participated in.
He is not out of his wolf range.
His solving has been quite good when he's had the time. Nutella has a great instinct read on Marmot and shielded him hard and died.
Yep. Marmot is town.

master radishes - Radishes feels like a man without a team. He just sort of wanders in, laments not knowing what to do and then tries to figure out where to go. It's agendaless.
Well... you are describing a wolf. Where is his town intent?
Hmmm.
He also voted Marmot at EOD over Seanzie.
Hmmm.

Michelle - She literally just sheeped me all day until like the end and then voted Scotty. I mean I can have bad reads but the amount she did it, she was doing that instead of really attempting to pursue a wolf wincon.
Or a town one. She was trying to pocket you. She's done very little aside from try to pocket you. She ended up voting Scotty who is spewed clear from Alison.
I'm not sure that spew is very reliable.
Maybe not, but you shouldn't trust her. And Alison was actually shielding her with a misrep meta read saying she "wears her alignment on her sleeve" and is in her obvious town meta when you and i both know that she is not actually in her town meta at all.
True, maybe the wolves have all banded together from jump street and said "we're just pocketing Mac". Seanzie completely ignored pushing me which he like never does, Alison shielded me, Sabi pushed me a LITTLE bit but a lot less than usual and I also was pushing her. Maybe it's their entire agenda and why you're alive?
Now you get it!

Neon - Neon shot, an wolf, and has been otherwise shielding you.
Well if the wolf team's agenda is to pocket you, here's one.
Shot, an wolf.
Yes, yes. True. We let those skate. (unless they're sig).

Party Crasher - Lots of good solving from some of the heads, Hydra dissonance, Tutuu being all CFD happy the way she was isn't damning, and Marmot isn't clear so I can't hold that against her. Today particularly vibey solving.
Their solving today was predicated on something that ended up being provably wrong. Your overnight solving had them as lock mafia. Go back there moron.
Hmmm. Okay!

Porscha - Porscha is town.
I agree. Porscha is town.

RondoDimBuckle - Alison tried to chain him to the very specific universe in which Seanzie flipped mafia KP. Seanzie tried to make him the counterwagon.
True, I have no doubt anymore that Rondo is town either. Also maybe Seanzie sticking here and not trying to participate in teh Marmot C/W actually means Marmot was a hit too, maybe the CFD voters are all town?
Plausible. Plausible...

S~V~S - SVS voted you, you could have shot her.
She might be gambitting. In the end you couldn't shoot her cuz she was the only one that voted you.
That's true, Scotty really should have been voting me at EOD and found a reason not to. He's just mafia.
I really do think he is, and Alison spew is unreliable, but this is about SVS.
Yes I think if Scotty is mafia, SVS is probably mafia?
I would agree. They are teammates if one is wolf so too is the other.

Scotty - Alison spew?
Is unreliable, didn't vote you after trying to persuade everyone to vote you. Tried to save Seanzie.
Marmot can be mafia here.
Yes it is actually becoming rather likely that Marmot/Scotty is a w/t dichotomy, and SVS's alignment also hinges on Scott. SVS's alignment will actually tell a fair bit about this game.
I agree.

sig - Sig shot Alison. The end.
Sig is in his wolf meta. He townread her. He can't shoot someone he townreads that's egregious.
He shot Alison. There is no second mafia team. At best he's 3p.
True.
And also you actually think he's in his town meta why are you telling yourself he's in his wolf meta.
Well he's in his wolf meta in terms of his contribution and impact but his actual play has lots of his town notes, paranoia, entitlement.
Yup, so he's a townread.
Yeah i guess so. That's an amazing vig shot. I can scarcely believe he made it.
He is right when he says he plays vig like that. You've seen it.

Sloonei - He's just like thread dad with no agenda.
So he's an obvious 3p lol.
... true actually haha.

Urist - He's been pro mac and seems to believe his reads.
Yeaaaaaaah but he voted Rondo instead of Seanzie, and has been non stop pushing Golden who is probably town... and there was something else you found before and forgot.
Yeahhhh ok.

Okay so after unpacking my thoughts like a single player chess game.

Town unsorted

golden
sig
rondo
guillo
kate
hollowkatt
marmot
neon
porscha

Null/3p/? unsorted

Falcon
Sloonei
DrWilgy
Michelle

POE sorted

Scotty
SVS
Party Crasher
Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Urist

I’m reading from behind again so I’m sorry if this has been discussed or your reads have changed during the night like the mayor from Nightmare before Christmas

I wholly agree I should be in the POE- I don’t have any mech in my favor nor have my reads been particularly good based on the reveals. But don’t suspect me for not ending on you Mac. My vote was on you up until the last minute when no one else but SVs was voting there, so I put my vote to better use since 2 votes in your words don’t do anything

2 votes is all that's required
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Didn't someone mention Sig hero shooting in another game as well? Didn't somebody talk about that literally this game?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:11 pm

-t

For me im sheeping lucy and nutella. Others are sheeping mac whos scumreading u due to last night eod. To me it doesnt mean anything since im town and i also derailed seanzie a bit. The idea that any wolf tried to save seanzie doesnt hold, in my eyes. But im still trying to sheep and yeah u just didnt have too many people advocating for why ur town. Ur dizzy, ur the goat. U can always be mafia even when ur seemingly towny
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:34 am Ladies and gentlemen, a world first. I am going to let you into the mind of Macdougall like never before ... it's TRUSTFALL TIME, featuring, myself arguing with myself! I do hope to entertain you!

If this player was town, what would be the reason? And why is that argument really shit at the same time?

112 - 112 has felt like a player who has no teammates. They seem to lack TMI. They also shielded Hollowkatt early on, who has at least a small amount of Alison spew going for him.
Sure but they are also not trying to solve the game, and can be a level 1 slankwolf.
That is true, they are probably fairly hard null without closer analysis.
I would agree!

DrWilgy - DrWilgy's posts have not actively pinged me, or anyone really. There's nobody in the game who seems to have an axe to grind and wants to push him.
Yes, and why haven't the wolves actually drawn attention to his lack of production. What is the benefit to the mafia of not attempting to make someone who is not present a viable option.
Honestly the mafia have had their work cut out for them dealing with a fairly robust town, yesterday there was mafia in the POE and they died, it's not like they really would have felt all that comfortable trying to bring attention to new candidates in a way that was very persuasive.
True, you may have a point. Perhaps it's worth checking if anyone at all attempted to make Wilgy a suspect. Because I'd expect at least a LITTLE nibble at it from Alison or another wolf or two.
Agreed!

Dyslexicon - Dyslexicon has acted at times like a voice of reason. They are quite a calming influence on the thread.
But they tried to save Seanzie and undermine your push on Alison.
Yes well that also is probably a bit too sloppy for a wolf of Dyslexicon's skill level.
That's being generous, Dyslexicon is a good wolf, and good wolves understand that defending mafia teammmates when you have credibility is the most +ev thing you can do as a wolf)
You may have a point my good sir!

EnderWiggin - Ender has seemed to sincerely believe that Rondo is mafia. He has made that his near permanent axe to grind, and regardless of Rondo's alignment, Rondo's point of that boxing Ender in in the event of his flip being town, is a good one.
Yes but Rondo is town, and Ender has done nothing but push a town, which is wolfy, again you're being too generous.
Maybe so, maybe so.

falcon45ca - Falcon has had really good reads. He's pushed many of the wolves and isn't really doing so from a deepwolf position.
He's done this before.
True.
It's literally how he wins games as mafia. He has one of the highest mafia winrates on Syndicate.
Yeah but you're being paranoid. He just has good reads.
Does he really have this good of a radar as town, he's hardly posted so he's probably paid no attention to the game. Why are his reads so good?
:huh:

Golden - Golden's wim and level of solving is very high. He is probably just town on play. He also has some pretty good Alison antispew going for him.
He also worked pretty hard to try to get SVS over instead of Seanzie (and probably other wolves), and SVS is probably town. He also was a strong supporter of Alison being in the towncore.
Seanzie also didn't try to push SVS when she was quite viable, and Alison also didn't push SVS when she could have ... you also thought Alison was town for the most part. Golden showed some signs of scepticism towards Alison, and he also openly conflicted with her on Kate.
Well... we'll get to SVS later. I think it's probably mostly paranoia to continue suspecting Golden so imma let it go.

Guillotine - He's in his town meta. I don't think he has TMI.
Alison literally pulled him out of your POE. He pushed you egregiously. His interactions with Rondo when they were both pushing you were super unusual.
Yeah she pulled him out but didn't pull Seanzie out because she was the assigned deepwolf of the team and had a pass to bus and townside.
Plausible, yet ... no just plausible honestly.

hollowkatt - Alison tried to persuade you to drop your townshield, which she did successfully, but she didn't push him, which means she was probably doing so in order to get YOU to push HK, which you did, not PUSH him herself, which if she wanted him to get actual pressure, she would do herself so she could get the cred, not leave you with the dirty hands. Also he got super mad and told someone to fuck off.
Hahaha... yeah I got nothing. This argument is solid.

Kate - Kate has okay tone and a shield from Golden that probably should be just sheeped. Also Alison tried to kill her.
Again... point well made.

Lilypetal - Every time Lily is around and someone says anything mean to me she defends me.
She would do that as mafia because you're pocketable and if she pushed you you'd be inclined to see right through it cuz she townreads you accurately all the time, she's done no hunting as town. She is squarely in her wolf meta.
Yeah... when u rite u rite homes.

Macdougall - You are extremely high wim in this game, and in a game that you should be taking a break from mafia in and phoning in which you were at the start, but your enthusiasm for this silly game has meant you cannot help yourself and have lost it, again, this is why this will be the last game you play for a long long time. But it's also very obvious you are town because you are a very significant reason that the mafia lost Seanzie yesterday, Alison is clearly not your partner and you have good spew with Sabi that had no theatre to it. You're obvious mafia, and town with paranoia towards you for fooling them so many times, plus the wolves/3p slots, are the only one really saying otherwise so you can probably stop worrying about it, nobody is going to flip you.
Thanks dad.

Marmot - I think Marmot was an attempted CFD at the last minute that wolves participated in.
He is not out of his wolf range.
His solving has been quite good when he's had the time. Nutella has a great instinct read on Marmot and shielded him hard and died.
Yep. Marmot is town.

master radishes - Radishes feels like a man without a team. He just sort of wanders in, laments not knowing what to do and then tries to figure out where to go. It's agendaless.
Well... you are describing a wolf. Where is his town intent?
Hmmm.
He also voted Marmot at EOD over Seanzie.
Hmmm.

Michelle - She literally just sheeped me all day until like the end and then voted Scotty. I mean I can have bad reads but the amount she did it, she was doing that instead of really attempting to pursue a wolf wincon.
Or a town one. She was trying to pocket you. She's done very little aside from try to pocket you. She ended up voting Scotty who is spewed clear from Alison.
I'm not sure that spew is very reliable.
Maybe not, but you shouldn't trust her. And Alison was actually shielding her with a misrep meta read saying she "wears her alignment on her sleeve" and is in her obvious town meta when you and i both know that she is not actually in her town meta at all.
True, maybe the wolves have all banded together from jump street and said "we're just pocketing Mac". Seanzie completely ignored pushing me which he like never does, Alison shielded me, Sabi pushed me a LITTLE bit but a lot less than usual and I also was pushing her. Maybe it's their entire agenda and why you're alive?
Now you get it!

Neon - Neon shot, an wolf, and has been otherwise shielding you.
Well if the wolf team's agenda is to pocket you, here's one.
Shot, an wolf.
Yes, yes. True. We let those skate. (unless they're sig).

Party Crasher - Lots of good solving from some of the heads, Hydra dissonance, Tutuu being all CFD happy the way she was isn't damning, and Marmot isn't clear so I can't hold that against her. Today particularly vibey solving.
Their solving today was predicated on something that ended up being provably wrong. Your overnight solving had them as lock mafia. Go back there moron.
Hmmm. Okay!

Porscha - Porscha is town.
I agree. Porscha is town.

RondoDimBuckle - Alison tried to chain him to the very specific universe in which Seanzie flipped mafia KP. Seanzie tried to make him the counterwagon.
True, I have no doubt anymore that Rondo is town either. Also maybe Seanzie sticking here and not trying to participate in teh Marmot C/W actually means Marmot was a hit too, maybe the CFD voters are all town?
Plausible. Plausible...

S~V~S - SVS voted you, you could have shot her.
She might be gambitting. In the end you couldn't shoot her cuz she was the only one that voted you.
That's true, Scotty really should have been voting me at EOD and found a reason not to. He's just mafia.
I really do think he is, and Alison spew is unreliable, but this is about SVS.
Yes I think if Scotty is mafia, SVS is probably mafia?
I would agree. They are teammates if one is wolf so too is the other.

Scotty - Alison spew?
Is unreliable, didn't vote you after trying to persuade everyone to vote you. Tried to save Seanzie.
Marmot can be mafia here.
Yes it is actually becoming rather likely that Marmot/Scotty is a w/t dichotomy, and SVS's alignment also hinges on Scott. SVS's alignment will actually tell a fair bit about this game.
I agree.

sig - Sig shot Alison. The end.
Sig is in his wolf meta. He townread her. He can't shoot someone he townreads that's egregious.
He shot Alison. There is no second mafia team. At best he's 3p.
True.
And also you actually think he's in his town meta why are you telling yourself he's in his wolf meta.
Well he's in his wolf meta in terms of his contribution and impact but his actual play has lots of his town notes, paranoia, entitlement.
Yup, so he's a townread.
Yeah i guess so. That's an amazing vig shot. I can scarcely believe he made it.
He is right when he says he plays vig like that. You've seen it.

Sloonei - He's just like thread dad with no agenda.
So he's an obvious 3p lol.
... true actually haha.

Urist - He's been pro mac and seems to believe his reads.
Yeaaaaaaah but he voted Rondo instead of Seanzie, and has been non stop pushing Golden who is probably town... and there was something else you found before and forgot.
Yeahhhh ok.

Okay so after unpacking my thoughts like a single player chess game.

Town unsorted

golden
sig
rondo
guillo
kate
hollowkatt
marmot
neon
porscha

Null/3p/? unsorted

Falcon
Sloonei
DrWilgy
Michelle

POE sorted

Scotty
SVS
Party Crasher
Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Urist

I’m reading from behind again so I’m sorry if this has been discussed or your reads have changed during the night like the mayor from Nightmare before Christmas

I wholly agree I should be in the POE- I don’t have any mech in my favor nor have my reads been particularly good based on the reveals. But don’t suspect me for not ending on you Mac. My vote was on you up until the last minute when no one else but SVs was voting there, so I put my vote to better use since 2 votes in your words don’t do anything

This is so goddamn reasonable, it's prolly Maf
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:23 am @MacDougall what do u think of the post above
plausible
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:11 pm

-t

For me im sheeping lucy and nutella. Others are sheeping mac whos scumreading u due to last night eod. To me it doesnt mean anything since im town and i also derailed seanzie a bit. The idea that any wolf tried to save seanzie doesnt hold, in my eyes. But im still trying to sheep and yeah u just didnt have too many people advocating for why ur town. Ur dizzy, ur the goat. U can always be mafia even when ur seemingly towny
Eh. I'll say things about this if it matters later.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I think we should organise some PoE people voting Mac at EoD. I don't mind being one of them if people really want to. As long as the people really wanting to is vocal about that. And if Mac shoots me in the face I at least can say I was shot in the face by Mac and I will be upgraded to a saint.

I still think Mac is town so
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@Master Radishes what is your role?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:44 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:48 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:22 pm Hey @Kate nice to see you with a foothold in the game.
Thanks! I had a long drive this am to and from so I finally caught up!
Got some reads?
As for the first read, I'm very curious why and how the Marmot wagon dwindled. I also wonder what was up with the last minute votes for Mac. I think there was some weird plan but I didn't understand.

So those aren't exactly cases, but my best guess is Marmot, then scotty then svs. Although svs has looked a little townier lately. Still waiting her fire lol
The mac thing was this: he claimed / we believe that his role lets him shoot someone that voted for him, if he has had at least 2 votes

I think he says he can shoot anyone, but i dont believe him, i thought hes a kiwi vt (we have had a few of these flip like cape90). And he needs the person to visit him. Anyway - Mac claimed the dennis kill and it made sense - dennis has voted mac the day before, and dennis was a visiting role, so it checks out either way

The last minute heroic plan was to get scummy people in poe to vote mac, hopefully getting one of them shot. So its good for town, reduce poe

Svs agreed to the glorious sacrificial plan. Scotty had voted marmot for a bit, but then removed his vote, leaving svs alone. This is why svs is currently suspecting scotty and marmot. Marmot and rondo both refused to vote mac. That's why i was screaming that theyre mafia yesterday

-t
If two or more people vote me I must shoot someone on my wagon... is the exact role.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:03 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:14 pm I kind of hate Marmot coming in like "Im voting Sean, and IF he is doing the same things it's a good option"
Please don't introduce a Marmot wagon now. I can barely keep up with three options.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:58 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Lmao gotta love flash wagons these never go wrong
@Master Radishes explain yourself please.
Maybe there was mafia trying to flash wagon Marmot. Especially with that comment.

Ok, I get it now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:20 pm Also, I think we should organise some PoE people voting Mac at EoD. I don't mind being one of them if people really want to. As long as the people really wanting to is vocal about that. And if Mac shoots me in the face I at least can say I was shot in the face by Mac and I will be upgraded to a saint.

Seems unlikely at this point that the mafia will simply just not do it much like several players refused to on both other days.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

-t
Appeals such as this as pretty commonly how wolves shield wolves.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:06 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:24 pm I thought there was one bad team because of how the tie breaker rule is worded:
Voting is plurality by default, with no hammer. If there is a change to how voting works, it will be announced. Ties are determined by the group mafia. If no tiebreaker is submitted within 5-10 minutes of the day ending, the tie will be resolved in mafia’s favor (and/or randomized if the tie is between players of the same alignment
This implies one mafia, does it not?
Oh. This is a good catch.
That's finally a logical explanation.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

Back when we were kids, We would always know when to stop,
And now all the good kids are messing up.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:28 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:20 pm Also, I think we should organise some PoE people voting Mac at EoD. I don't mind being one of them if people really want to. As long as the people really wanting to is vocal about that. And if Mac shoots me in the face I at least can say I was shot in the face by Mac and I will be upgraded to a saint.

Seems unlikely at this point that the mafia will simply just not do it much like several players refused to on both other days.
But group pressure
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

(I've decided to have chatGPT pick between Neon's two choices. Good luck soldiers.)
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:29 pm

-t
Appeals such as this as pretty commonly how wolves shield wolves.
this is an appeal to the method of death, not a pardon of death

-t
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher
Marmot
Scotty

these are the slots who are guilty of avoiding voting me across both days.

Rondo
Porscha
SVS

all complied and did.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty and Rondo both have bad EoDs. Both have good things in spew from Alison and/or Sean.

Rondo not wanting to vote Sean because "it's too late, you didn't listen to me when I wanted to!" is super super awful. Maybe it's possible that Alison literally tried to hard bus both Sean and Rondo. I could see Alison doing that tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:28 pm

But group pressure
Sure worked a treat yesterday when a shiny object moved Scotty's vote from me to Marmot despite him begging everyone to do just this.

Unless we actually punish people for refusing it simply doesn't work.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:32 pm Party Crasher
Marmot
Scotty

these are the slots who are guilty of avoiding voting me across both days.

Rondo
Porscha
SVS

all complied and did.
i wasn't scumread or in poe day 1 (when i audibly refused to vote u)

neither i was on day 2 lol

im your pocket scumread, no one else is sharing it, it doesnt seem good for town for me to throw away my life to appease you only
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:33 pmSure worked a treat yesterday when a shiny object moved Scotty's vote from me to Marmot despite him begging everyone to do just this.

Unless we actually punish people for refusing it simply doesn't work.
Which is literally why I voted Marmot last EoD. Not "trying to save Sean" smh
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:31 pm (I've decided to have chatGPT pick between Neon's two choices. Good luck soldiers.)
I'd say just shoot MR if I get a vote
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

marmot said that he selfishly didnt wanna vote mac yesterday ...

so that he can survive and give out ... trees?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 pm marmot said that he selfishly didnt wanna vote mac yesterday ...

they
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:31 pm (I've decided to have chatGPT pick between Neon's two choices. Good luck soldiers.)
I'd say just shoot MR if I get a vote
You get away with more time at least if you are the rand. App is at capacity lol.
Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

-t
Agree with tutuu here
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 pm marmot said that he selfishly didnt wanna vote mac yesterday ...

pretty much
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:42 pm

pretty much
Did Marmot explain what's with those trees?

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Am I on a shot list or something? If I am and actually die, you should hold Ender accountable for his vote. Mac and Neon is whatever, but it's not that hard. Literally mid catching up, so would be cool to have a chance to play.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:46 pm Am I on a shot list or something? If I am and actually die, you should hold Ender accountable for his vote. Mac and Neon is whatever, but it's not that hard. Literally mid catching up, so would be cool to have a chance to play.
wilgy is randing the shot between you and master radish, he's waiting for chatgpt to get less traffic to tell him who to shoot
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Is there any rush to make this shot?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Shoot 112, or some other slanker from whom we'll get little to no info off a lynch
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:51 pm Shoot 112, or some other slanker from whom we'll get little to no info off a lynch
i agree, i prefer master radish, and then 112

@DrWilgy

i dont know if wilgy will listen though. he's sheepng neon atm, who's sheeping mac atm, so its between dizzy and radish atm
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lets colorize before I pull the trigger eh?

Cape90 ( 16 ): Seanzie, S~V~S, sig, Golden, Inawordyes, Party Crasher, MacDougall, Le petit poussin, Kate, nutella, Marmot, Urist, Alison, EnderWiggin, Dyslexicon, Michelle
Inawordyes ( 8 ): Scotty, DrWilgy, 112, Sloonei, Master Radishes, Lilypetal, Sabiplz, Cape90
Dennis ( 3 ): Guillotine, Neon, falcon45ca
MacDougall ( 3 ): RondoDimBuckle, Porscha, Dennis
Creature ( 2 ): pyxxy, Creature
Guillotine ( 1 ): TonyStarkPrime
Party Crasher ( 1 ): hollowkatt
pyxxy ( 1 ): ilario
not voting ( shrug emoji ): idk lol I think nobody

Seanzie ( 10 ): Marmot, falcon45ca, nutella, Neon, Party Crasher, Alison, Dyslexicon, Lilypetal, Porscha, Kate
RondoDimBuckle ( 6 ): Urist, Sloonei, Creature, EnderWiggin, 112, Seanzie
Marmot ( 4 ): MacDougall, Master Radishes, RondoDimBuckle, Scotty
S~V~S ( 2 ): sig, Golden
Scotty ( 2 ): hollowkatt, Michelle
Golden ( 1 ): Guillotine
MacDougall ( 1 ): S~V~S
sig ( 1 ): DrWilgy
not voting ( idk hopefully none of you lol ): shrug emoji

Hmm... This exercise was worthless!
Image Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:46 pm Am I on a shot list or something? If I am and actually die, you should hold Ender accountable for his vote. Mac and Neon is whatever, but it's not that hard. Literally mid catching up, so would be cool to have a chance to play.
wilgy is randing the shot between you and master radish, he's waiting for chatgpt to get less traffic to tell him who to shoot
Holy fuck.

Well. @MacDougall Would be very cool if you actually calmed down and thought about stuff critically, especially when you're trying to solve me.

Would also be very cool if people would actually let me read and play the game before shooting me.

I literally tried to get a wagon on Sabi D1. I helped form what I believe is a good PoE on D2. I didn't try to save Sean no matter what Macface says. Literally, the known mafia were voting Sean and Rondo, so the idea of voting Marmot to save Sean is very ill conceived.

But it's mostly upsetting that I have been asking for time to get into the game and that is not respected.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

What's with Hollowkatt voting off wagons?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”