Total votes: 9
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 am if u want to say shes a wolf for it then sure go ahead but like meh
If she is different wolf team, sure, she can be.

I don't know if the multiball theory is proved wrong
People really need to read the thread before accusing people of nonsense
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 630

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:33 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:28 pm you would care about making reads on people's alignments and convincing people to sheep you once you do. correcting wrong or silly things that have no obvious benefit is not something that i think town alison cares about or wastes her time or posts about. in this case she says she doesnt have a read on mac. mac could be mafia. who cares if he's getting scumread for silly reasons. what does it accomplish to just correct people's wrong posts, and just leave it at that? why not let mac get grilled a bit, see how he and others reacts, and then make reads on everyone? that sounds more like town alison

36/40
1) I have always spoken out if I see people try to push BS in the thread. What are you talking about
2) Calling out blatant nonsense helps me get a read on the person propagating the nonsense, even if I have no read on Mac myself
3) I have publicly argued in the past that Mac should be given a day 1 pass even if I personally have suspicions of him
4) My asking IAWY what he meant by bias isn't even a defense of Mac, it's literally just asking him to elaborate what he means by bias.
Another side note this is not w/w
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:34 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:32 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:31 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am Look I get that my range is insane and that I have a better wolf game than a town game but like jfc what do I have to do to not have suspicion as town lol
You can start by not shooting townies
Yeah just be 100% accurate literally every time /s
Not really but that was a hero shot if she is town
Not a Poe shot
Me and Mac discussed how Creature was being wolfy I hardly came up with the shot on my own. Not a single person in this game when asked why Creature is town gave me an answer I asked multiple times.

I shot a wolfy target so you can take your indignation somewhere else you don't get to get angry at me for taking a shot on someone who soft defended Seanzie and moved off wagon at the end of the day.

You don't get to make me feel like shit for shooting a town. Sorry mate this is wolfy as fuck.
I read only 100 posts in all game and I know nutella answered with a TR.
Why didn't you notice that?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I won't stop defending myself against baseless accusations.

I've ignored them all day I'm done ignoring them.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:22 am Look I get that my range is insane and that I have a better wolf game than a town game but like jfc what do I have to do to not have suspicion as town lol
Not a Poe shot
Me and Mac discussed how Creature was being wolfy I hardly came up with the shot on my own. Not a single person in this game when asked why Creature is town gave me an answer I asked multiple times.

I shot a wolfy target so you can take your indignation somewhere else you don't get to get angry at me for taking a shot on someone who soft defended Seanzie and moved off wagon at the end of the day.

You don't get to make me feel like shit for shooting a town. Sorry mate this is wolfy as fuck.
100% agree that creature was a high-percentage shot. He spent the whole game tunnelling in me based on this idea that because rask wolfread me the entire solution to the game just revolve around that. He contributed basically nothing else. Right after Mac did his massive day 2 PoE process creature came in and said basically ‘thread state terrible, town will lose’. Everything about him shouted wolf.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:51 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 am if u want to say shes a wolf for it then sure go ahead but like meh

I can't. If you are town you can explain it to me

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:52 am
Not a Poe shot

I don't need to agree with every town read.

I don't need to worship the grounds nutella or Mac walk on.

You all act like these players can't be wrong. Read Creatures EoD and explain to me how the FUCK is towny. Nobody can because it's not. I'm not here to be made to feel bad for shooting someone I spent an entire day looking for answers on. I spent the whole day trying to figure out Creature and none of you gave me answers so don't play this game.

You wanted me to shoot a Rondo who is most likely just town so you don't get to act like this because I thought Rondo was towny at eod

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:53 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:51 am

I can't. If you are town you can explain it to me
No.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I expect people who sign up for mafia to play the game.

And if they aren't going to read I don't want them to accuse people of things that are already disproven.

There is no 2nd mafia team.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The wording of the rules suggests such

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:46 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:40 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:00 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:43 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:12 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:04 am Radishes is scum as well.

Good to know
How do you figure
Why are you curious?
Wanted to know why you had a thought, as mafia goes lol
Quick note this was a very weird interaction from michelle
No it was a sudden read, Radishes answered at it in a logical way, but that was a refference on past games where he did that as villager, so if he is a wolf he wanted to pocket me.
Otoh your question was useless for a GTH take
Huh? MR literally responded with a joke, not in a "logical way".
And what did MR supposedly do to try to pocket you that was worth an undescribed and out of left field response for you to call them wolf? I could have not known it was a "gth" take, so why were you so weird about me questioning the read?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like I didn't keep up with Secret Playerlist but I didn't accuse people of stuff with no idea what happened the previous day.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:50 am And thirdly, because I think she should be in the PoE, and needs decent examination today.
Answering at the other post as well, my town range is huge. My wolf range is not. Alison used to call me polarised. She didn't do that in this game because she knows i hate it and she didn't want my attention to switch on her.

Poe me as you like. Ama and if i can i will answer you or everyone else

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:55 am
Not a Poe shot

You all act like these players can't be wrong. Read Creatures EoD and explain to me how the FUCK is towny. Nobody can because it's not. I'm not here to be made to feel bad for shooting someone I spent an entire day looking for answers on. I spent the whole day trying to figure out Creature and none of you gave me answers so don't play this game.

You wanted me to shoot a Rondo who is most likely just town so you don't get to act like this because I thought Rondo was towny at eod
Let's take bout 20% of 'er squirrely neon :p
☆Princess Abigail☆

I will answer the question of why I voted and unvoted

I voted you because I think you are a wolf

I unvoted you because my town core disagrees

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

OFF ER
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:57 am I expect people who sign up for mafia to play the game.

And if they aren't going to read I don't want them to accuse people of things that are already disproven.

I play at 100% when i can
This game should start 2 weeks before. Meanwhile my life get more busy and i still want to play my favourite alignament and role in this game.
If i start to read i finish reading on Easter maybe, i am a slow reader, but town usually helps each other.
Dismount your high horse and explain me why if you afe town

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:59 am

Not a Poe shot

Let's take bout 20% of 'er squirrely neon :p
This is the logic I followed for Sabi. Nobody could explain why Sabi was town. Nobody would answer me with straight answers when I asked about it.

I didn't shoot Sabi because people were calling them a wolf. Thar was part of it in that Mac made me look closer at them. I shot Sabi because I got ignored when I asked about them. Or given weak answers.

I got the same when I asked about Creature. So if you want to tell me how towny he was. Why did nobody tell me the multiple times I asked yesterday?

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:59 am I will answer the question of why I voted and unvoted

Do we? I’m happy to withdraw if we really do, but genuinely I think we should have Michelle on the list.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:02 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:57 am I expect people who sign up for mafia to play the game.

This game should start 2 weeks before. Meanwhile my life get more busy and i still want to play my favourite alignament and role in this game.
If i start to read i finish reading on Easter maybe, i am a slow reader, but town usually helps each other.
Nah.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:03 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:59 am I will answer the question of why I voted and unvoted

Do we? I’m happy to withdraw if we really do, but genuinely I think we should have Michelle on the list.
I discussed a bunch with Mac earlier he's clearing Michelle and I'm trusting it

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Not a Poe shot

What? No, i certainly didn't ask for a shot on Rondo where this idea comes from?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Others are too. I think Ender has told me the same.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:03 am

Nah.
Thanks for nothing

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Work moment bbl

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hmm. Well I’d like to hear more about why. The vibe I got from Mac was more ‘not at the top of my priority list’.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:04 am

Not a Poe shot

What? No, i certainly didn't ask for a shot on Rondo where this idea comes from?
He was PoE you keep yelling at me for not shooting in the PoE no?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:05 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:03 am

Nah.
Thanks for nothing
Your welcome.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

SVS explained why there's probably no second mafia team it involves the rules I don't remember it exactly iso SVS if you want the answer

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm sorry for getting upset. And for over reacting.

I'm tired of being told I am shit whenever I have a gun in mafia. I get told it every time even if I kill wolfs.

Nobody told me why Creature was town. It's cool you think he was but you didn't tell me that when I asked and I get your busy so that's cool but neither did anyone else.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My attempts to be a better person fail again.

ImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:12 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:09 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:01 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:59 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am Dyslexicon
6%
Voters: EnderWiggin

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Pushing buttons because I might have just been wrong on Rondo and the answer if that's true is that my worldview has been skewed.
That's exactly why i wanted to talk about reads.
I have the feeling our read on Rondo is wrong.
Paranoia is there but the logic says we are most probably wrong
Throw me any question you got, I'm still mulling things over.
Is Neon town?
I think so.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:18 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:12 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:09 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:01 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:59 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am Dyslexicon
6%
Voters: EnderWiggin

Why @EnderWiggin ?
Pushing buttons because I might have just been wrong on Rondo and the answer if that's true is that my worldview has been skewed.
That's exactly why i wanted to talk about reads.
I have the feeling our read on Rondo is wrong.
Paranoia is there but the logic says we are most probably wrong
Throw me any question you got, I'm still mulling things over.
Is Neon town?
Why, does this keep coming up?

Why are we prosecuting a hyperposting Neon who is wearing their thoughts as a hat and who SHOT A WOLF.

Why? Do I keep seeing this?

In a game where we have about 10 slots that all could justifiably be town vigged and nobody would care? Why are we pushing Neon?
My posts on the subject are pretty much just telling people they're wrong and Neon is town.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

is wilgy town
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Nothing. You just do towny things and try.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:22 am is wilgy town
Yes.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am [VOTE: michelle] aubergine
why?
I have only two games if prior experience with Michelle. In one she was my wolfmate and in the other she was clearly different. She feels like the first here.

Besides that, Alison made a post about how easy Michelle was to read at one point, so casual that it wasn’t so much a town read as a preemptive dismissal that anyone could wolfread Michelle. It pinged me then, it pings me now.
I would prefer Michelle get looked at closer tomorrow
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:22 am is wilgy town
I've had them in my why is this person town list for 2 days with no real reasons

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:09 am

Not a Poe shot

Not my Poe, i think your top TRs have a solid Poe, right?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:13 am I'm sorry for getting upset. And for over reacting.

I'm tired of being told I am shit whenever I have a gun in mafia. I get told it every time even if I kill wolfs.

Nobody told me why Creature was town. It's cool you think he was but you didn't tell me that when I asked and I get your busy so that's cool but neither did anyone else.
I never said you are shit, don't take it like that pls

Ender, ok, that's all i need

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:33 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:13 am I'm sorry for getting upset. And for over reacting.

I never said you are shit, don't take it like that pls

Ender, ok, that's all i need
I don't know how ekse to interpret this shot was bad

ImageImage

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Catching up.
@DrWilgy please do not shoot rondo, I am fairly certain that he is town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:32 am
Not a Poe shot

He was in towns PoE at EoD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:37 am Catching up.
@DrWilgy please do not shoot rondo, I am fairly certain that he is town.
This has long been established

ImageImage

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Ok well I'm catching up gosh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Goshhhh

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:37 am

I see, then please accept my apologies

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:38 am Ok well I'm catching up gosh
@ me your tl;dr pls

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:42 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:37 am

I see, then please accept my apologies
My apologies as well.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

:hug: Neon, i'll focus on spew, that's what i can read

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”