RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1097
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:01 pm Which one of y'all gave me a gun? Who's fault is this?
i think lily was it? im losing track of mech softs

i think we will agree that u should shoot rondo
negative
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 434
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:34 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:32 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:31 pm Mac, wtf is your solving today.
What is wrong with my solving?
You're bouncing off the weirdest walls.
Interesting way to discredit me.
Bruv.

I've said I agree with some of your takes and disagree with others, but it feels like you're throwing a new thought out every 3 posts and I'm not near able to keep up with wtf you're thinking rn.
I am solving in multiball.

I believe Scotty is clearly Seanzie's partner and the last one being a vig makes it pretty clear to me it's him given he's confirmed to be one now.

Sig shooting Alison makes him so likely to be other faction wolf trying to shoot a strong town it's impossible not to confbias it. Golden pushing him as clear means he's with sig almost always if I'm right about sig.

It being multiball means a world I thought not viable might actually be which is you being mafia and Rondo being town because your insistence of Rondo being a wolf doesn't clear you due to its obvious sincerity anymore since mafia are now confirmed to be able to real solve.
What.

The leaps you are making to get there. I’m as much confirmed to be a vig as the little red rash on my back is shingles.

My actual role is broken af, and not in a good way. I might as well be VT
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 978

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:39 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:33 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am alison alive coz shes mafia

-tutuu
Honestly probably just clearing for PC.

@Golden given our POE yesterday ended up netting a wolf, shouldn't we just like, keep using it?
Okay, but why would this clear them from being third party or second team?

This is why I keep hesitating on you since you ignore the possibility of other than civ unless you’ve got a personal negative read on someone and that’s the only way to fit your thoughts with the obvious fact they can’t be mafia.

By the logic of multi ball/dangerous third party nobody is town a clear yet you’re handing out spew clears left and right?

Am I missing something here or what
I have stopped solving in multiball worlds. SVS pointed out there is pseudo mod confirmation of one mafia team in the OP.
Okay so why wouldn’t PC be on the third party team?
Assuming one exists which for arguments sake let’s say there is
If the mod considers the mafia the empirical bad guy the third party team is less relevant for me to care about. They can be on the third party team.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:46 am
Bruv.

I've said I agree with some of your takes and disagree with others, but it feels like you're throwing a new thought out every 3 posts and I'm not near able to keep up with wtf you're thinking rn.

I believe Scotty is clearly Seanzie's partner and the last one being a vig makes it pretty clear to me it's him given he's confirmed to be one now.

Sig shooting Alison makes him so likely to be other faction wolf trying to shoot a strong town it's impossible not to confbias it. Golden pushing him as clear means he's with sig almost always if I'm right about sig.

It being multiball means a world I thought not viable might actually be which is you being mafia and Rondo being town because your insistence of Rondo being a wolf doesn't clear you due to its obvious sincerity anymore since mafia are now confirmed to be able to real solve.
What.

The leaps you are making to get there. I’m as much confirmed to be a vig as the little red rash on my back is shingles.

My actual role is broken af, and not in a good way. I might as well be VT
@Scotty STOP TALKING TO PAST MAC. HE IS DEAD.
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:06 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:21 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:17 pm I'm pretty sure that wallpost is out of Rondo's scum range, he writes very long posts and has higher solving energy in general in town games, compare to eg. Halvorsen Ridge where he mostly wrote short posts and lost energy over time
I don't know how I feel about this. But it's something.
Gth its tmi rondo isnt wolf with her and she felt compelled to make a read on rondo and came up with that lukewarm mash potato post
Which I immediately called out as suspect
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:57 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:48 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:14 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:04 pm My burial of Rondo was predicated on nothing but analysis of his play and to have you reduce it to a slapfight to defend him means if he is mafia you are his teammate. Good luck in the forthcoming conflict.
To be honest, I basically didn’t read much of any of it because it did present that way (my brain was like, oh, this is definitely what people do with MY posts lol).

Tonally it felt t/t
I have an intense desire to destroy you for this. My blood is boiling.
I can tell. And you’ve lost sight of the town core.
We have far too little info to say who's actually town in the town core I'd say at this stage...but who's your town core anyhow?
I have posted it before. I made waves by including you in it.

I’m a good town hunter. Can there be a deepwolf in there? Yeah, but I’d be surprised if there’s more than one.

My town core is me, Mac, Alison, neon, you, nut. People I personally also trust, but exclude from the ‘core’ because others aren’t necessarily listening to them, are Kate, scotty, Lily.
I will repeat. Alison is not in the towncore. She egregiously mischaracterised the nature of our interaction in order to defend a probable wolf. This is not towny for anyone and especially not Alison whose wolf playbook has "spin absolute bs to shield partners and make assailant look like a moron" as one of her prime directives as a wolf.
Me, kicking Alison out of the towncore for undermining my case on Rondo.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:43 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:28 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:22 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:20 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:19 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:17 pm Also like Neon is effectively leashed. They can't kill anyone too towny without hard outing themselves as not being town.
she killed creature instead of rondo which sketched me out so ill keep it in the back of my head to not fully trust her for later
That's fine.

Anyone not familiar with Creature I can absolutely see wolfreading that EOD.

I know me and many others who know Creature would townread with Seanzie's flip.

BUT

That wasn't clearly said in thread.

So like, Neon has every right to be unfamiliar with our resident doom n gloomer
I’m also in a quandary with neon’s role mechanic. She can kill 2 people at night but only fulfilled a condition to kill 1 last night?

I dunno, that sounds like a 3p ability at its core
Would be a pity if I don't give a shit if Neon is 3p SK right now, wouldn't it.
But what if I'm town with no gun license

*waves fun around wildly*

*accidentally shoots at the ceiling*
This was funnier before my phone said fuck you Neon you don't get to make a joke about gun violence
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:09 pm I think Rondo is either a more or less important wolf (wow super vague sig)

I think the attempted flash wagon onto marmot is a big plus that he isn’t mafia and I do think it was mafia lead/driven.
What? Can you break this down for me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:18 pm @MacDougall I think you're reacting in a big way to Alison's point about Rondo having a slapfight with you. I kind of got her point tbh, not that I entirely agree. But I could see how she would think that. And her characterisation of it is more a manner of speaking.
Dyslexicon, defending Alison from my assault, later seen to have attempted to save Seanzie by voting for Marmot during the CFD.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:46 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:44 pm

Bruv.

Can you case Scotty for me then? I think if you're right clearing Soup mafia reduces KP against town.

And I've already said I agree with the possible Sig/Golden thing.

It's more your Kate/Neon stuff and the me read that were very weird for me.
Neon stuff meaning me saying I vibe hard with PC'S solving? That's... a weird thing to take issue with.

Kate fits hand in glove with a Golden led hidden faction based on him shielding her, her being wolfy and Alison the Queen of soup having a near lock wolf read on her.

Scotty is simply clearly mafia with Seanzie on interactions and was the main person trying to save him. That's all there really is to it.
Clearly

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have an idea.

Let's all murder Urist

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rondo is quite likely clear from being soup mafia. If we are solving soup mafia, we can stop pushing him. Seanzie quite clearly tried to persuade people to move to him, and there was a lot of CFD nonsense occurring. Alison also literally said "if Seanzie is mafia KP then we turbo Rondo" which shows that she was planning for the reality that Seanzie was going down and was probably just trying to take a town down with him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:46 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:44 pm

Bruv.

Can you case Scotty for me then? I think if you're right clearing Soup mafia reduces KP against town.

And I've already said I agree with the possible Sig/Golden thing.

It's more your Kate/Neon stuff and the me read that were very weird for me.
Neon stuff meaning me saying I vibe hard with PC'S solving? That's... a weird thing to take issue with.

Kate fits hand in glove with a Golden led hidden faction based on him shielding her, her being wolfy and Alison the Queen of soup having a near lock wolf read on her.

Scotty is simply clearly mafia with Seanzie on interactions and was the main person trying to save him. That's all there really is to it.
Clearly
SCOTT. FUCKING STOP.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:47 pm Giving the mafia faction a team name could just be a way to distinguish its informed members from lost wolves.
Ah, well. Yes.

I love playing catch-up. Everything I’ve said has probably been talked about already and I’m releasing trapped farts from under the covers

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:11 pm But no seriously it's always probably Rondo
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:11 pm I think Wilgz should shoot Urist
no for both, Urist is likely town for reasons.tm but I cant hard claim this. I can obv town myself but Id rather not for reasons.tm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:21 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:18 pm @MacDougall I think you're reacting in a big way to Alison's point about Rondo having a slapfight with you. I kind of got her point tbh, not that I entirely agree. But I could see how she would think that. And her characterisation of it is more a manner of speaking.
Explain to me like I'm 5 how you can get her point but not agree. Please.
Hi, little Mac! I wub you! Let mommy explain something to you! I think her point was that Rondo "picked a fight with you" and that it makes him look bad if Seanzie is mafia KP, because it would be a way to distract away from Sean. I could see Alison thinking this, because I think she assumes everyone is playing in a strategical, planned out and optimal way. Which I think is very far from the truth. I think most people do random stuff and that things just happen. We are people, not machines. So I don't agree that Rondo had any specific purpose getting into a fight with you, and I think that Rondo didn't really have a choice to in the first place. He's playing a game, and suddenly he was in a fight with you. Does that make sense?
You are correct in describing the reality of what occurred.

I still don't understand how you can deduce that Alison analysing it the way that she did wasn't in bad faith. That seems overly generous to me.
Mac, side eyeing Dyslexicon for being very generous towards Alison's play in defending her.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:12 pm My half-informed vote for Wilgy's shot is Rondo.

assuming the doctor is being honest about having a gun.
After I specifically asked Wilgy not to shoot you? Betrayal
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:50 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:47 pm Giving the mafia faction a team name could just be a way to distinguish its informed members from lost wolves.
Ah, well. Yes.

I love playing catch-up. Everything I’ve said has probably been talked about already and I’m releasing trapped farts from under the covers
You are driving me insane actually. I even pinged you. Stop quoting my old posts like you expect to debate me on them I've already changed my entire worldview.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:14 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:11 pm But no seriously it's always probably Rondo
Agreed.

It fits Allison attempt to deep wolf.

I’m thinking rondo, scotty, and two more As the mafia team.

Those two are big question marks for me but I think one is also deep wolfing
The fact that Alison and Sabi were trying to soft pair me with them and Seanzie was trying to save his own skin with mine doesnt clear me is hilarious. but go on.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:59 pm Thats the summary of my case that Alison described as a slapfight and said I voted Rondo because he baited me btw. I think it's pretty evidence my suspicion was based on case making not a baiting. Rondo tried to plead with me not to vote him. I have no idea how she arrived at the idea he tried to bait me.
Hahaha you think I pelased with you not to vote me? I knew as soon as you started that push it was going to end with you trying to get me to CFD you (Am I using that right?) I knew it was going to end with you voting me and rallying town. Thats why It was so hilarious to me.
Spare me the antagonistic stuff dude I don't care. You're just wasting energy. Play mafia. Talking to Mac from the past is never a good use of time when my perspectives change as often as they do.
Please people I cannot stress this enough, don't assume that the posts you are reading me make during catch up are my current thoughts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Solving one mafia team is going to make this a lot easier. I'm gonna get to work on stuff.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:08 am I am announcing it now. If it comes down to me vs Seanzie I am not going to selfpres because you guys had your chance to jump on board with me yesterday and first half of today. Alison is campaigning against it and Nutella for so I will let you sort it out. Probably wont self pres onto Marmot. Too cute
Says the guy currently self pressing onto Seanzie
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:45 pm Seanzie and rondo wagons atm:
RondoDimBuckle
21%
Voters: Sloonei, falcon45ca, Golden, Seanzie, MacDougall, Scotty, EnderWiggin, Creature
Seanzie
21%
Voters: Dyslexicon, nutella, Neon, Alison, RondoDimBuckle, Michelle, Lilypetal, Porscha
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:31 pm If Sean flips town, kill Rondo with fire.
If Sean flips mafia, kill Rondo still.
Let’s just.::kill rondo?
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:19 pm Meanwhile Marmot is crying in wolf chat
I’m not pursuing this atm but let it reflect that if marmot is wolf so is nutella
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:45 pm [VOTE: Mac] aubergine

*looks at @Marmot*

*taps the seat next to me*
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:54 pm Marmot is ignoring my pleas, and is self voting
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:58 pm Marmot switched to Seanzie

Die marmot

Scotty's EOD looks pretty bad for his handling of the wagons.

Scotty spent a lot of energy attempting to get myself and Rondo to vote Mac with him, and then ultimately voted my wagon (with Rondo), when I opted not to.

This all happened while the sean/rondo wagons are staying relatively close.

He did a similar thing to MR in that he asked that my wagon not be made viable, but voted it anyway in the closing minutes when it sort of did become viable.

Differently than MR, at least Scotty had some reasoning for it, but I still think it looks bad considering sean remained the lead wagon and was chopped.
Honestly I had forgotten I ended my vote on you if I did. I was more focused on watching how the votes unfolded and catching up to reply to people. I wanted to see if anyone moved onto you in a suspicious way. I did/do have a suspicion on you but this post is a good post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:17 pm I doubt that Rondo/Scotty are wolves together, but in the event that Rondo is town, Scotty has a good chance of being a wolf.
I am happy to find out today if you want
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:52 am
Agreed.

The fact that Alison and Sabi were trying to soft pair me with them and Seanzie was trying to save his own skin with mine doesnt clear me is hilarious. but go on.
It really does clear you.

And so does your townie entitlement.

I'm convinced.

Now let's find mafia.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok skipping from 5 pages back to my notifications
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:34 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:34 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:28 pm I think Scotty and Party Crasher have strong soup mafia team equity. Marmot is never mafia with them or the Seanzie faction because they tried to cfd him to save mafia KP. I felt like Dyslexicon was also participatory but less egregiously. Radishes felt like a derping town during that attempted cfd.
I honestly think PC caused enough confusion from flipped Soup members already that I would be awed if that was all theatre.
PC has "is Tutuu" going for them to explain their behaviour so there's that. Scotty is a Seanzie teammate I am near certain of that.
ruh roh. Now you’re near certain.

Would hate to see what certain mac looks like here
Please stop communicating with past Mac. He's dead.
oh rip
What did you flip?

My guess is Lost Town

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm fine clearing Rondo he wasn't even in the list of people I'm currently trying to understand reads in

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:29 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:23 pm I had Alison as lock clear in my solving notes based on her treatment of Seanzie and am stunned to see they were teammates because I only had her plausible mafia with a Rondo team that Seanzie is not on. I don't understand why she played the way she did and it implies at least somewhat that their team preferred Seanzie to die over Rondo. Which baffles me because it definitely didn't seem like Rondo really wanted Seanzie to die and Seanzie seemed to want Rondo to die. So ultimately I can only chalk it up to Alison was simply hard townsiding to go deep. If a town killed Alison I would consider it one of the best vig shots I've ever seen.
Idk she didnt seem that townie lol but I agree she was playing to go deep
Let me be clear, I obviously didn't think she was towny because I exercised doubt on her at multiple points in day 2 and even went all ree at her for misrepresenting my case on Rondo (do y'all remember that, it was a whole thing that pissed Golden off etc.).

I just thought she was insanely clear from Seanzie specifically to the degree that made me drop all of my suspicion. It wasn't just that she voted him, it was that she did so in such a casual way that I felt like she had zero agenda. And he was wolf KP to boot, and he tried to survive and kill Rondo who I had already determined Alison would be mafia with.

Now that Alison is mafia, let's talk about why she went to great lengths to mischaracterise the nature of the Rondo/Mac interactions to benefit Rondo and why a mafia Alison would do that for a non teammate?
Restating how hilarious it is that Mac thinks I can still be wolf after Seanzie + Alison + Sabi all flipped wolves and how they played around me and I around them
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:33 am
We’re playing checkers.

Mac is playing Warhammer 40k
Hmmmmmm...this is too saccharine by half.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 218

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:23 pm I had Alison as lock clear in my solving notes based on her treatment of Seanzie and am stunned to see they were teammates because I only had her plausible mafia with a Rondo team that Seanzie is not on. I don't understand why she played the way she did and it implies at least somewhat that their team preferred Seanzie to die over Rondo. Which baffles me because it definitely didn't seem like Rondo really wanted Seanzie to die and Seanzie seemed to want Rondo to die. So ultimately I can only chalk it up to Alison was simply hard townsiding to go deep. If a town killed Alison I would consider it one of the best vig shots I've ever seen.
Let me be clear, I obviously didn't think she was towny because I exercised doubt on her at multiple points in day 2 and even went all ree at her for misrepresenting my case on Rondo (do y'all remember that, it was a whole thing that pissed Golden off etc.).

I just thought she was insanely clear from Seanzie specifically to the degree that made me drop all of my suspicion. It wasn't just that she voted him, it was that she did so in such a casual way that I felt like she had zero agenda. And he was wolf KP to boot, and he tried to survive and kill Rondo who I had already determined Alison would be mafia with.

Now that Alison is mafia, let's talk about why she went to great lengths to mischaracterise the nature of the Rondo/Mac interactions to benefit Rondo and why a mafia Alison would do that for a non teammate?
Restating how hilarious it is that Mac thinks I can still be wolf after Seanzie + Alison + Sabi all flipped wolves and how they played around me and I around them
It's not hilarious, so much as it is plausible.

Sabi & Alison's deaths were not exactly predictable, and you've been POE for a spell. It wouldn't be against their deepwolf interest to join the voices against you.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671

Post by EnderWiggin »

Mmm.

I still think Rondo is lost wolf. Which is why the wolf team played around him like that.

But it's entirely possible I've confbiased myself into it.

Also I know that there's at least one non-lost wolf so fuck it, let's hunt them instead.

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
☆Princess Abigail☆

If Rondo is clearing Urist off some unspeakable mech I am lost

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:39 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:33 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am alison alive coz shes mafia

-tutuu
Honestly probably just clearing for PC.

@Golden given our POE yesterday ended up netting a wolf, shouldn't we just like, keep using it?
Okay, but why would this clear them from being third party or second team?

This is why I keep hesitating on you since you ignore the possibility of other than civ unless you’ve got a personal negative read on someone and that’s the only way to fit your thoughts with the obvious fact they can’t be mafia.

By the logic of multi ball/dangerous third party nobody is town a clear yet you’re handing out spew clears left and right?

Am I missing something here or what
I have stopped solving in multiball worlds. SVS pointed out there is pseudo mod confirmation of one mafia team in the OP.
Okay so why wouldn’t PC be on the third party team?
Assuming one exists which for arguments sake let’s say there is
I like the idea of hunting for definite mafia team before hypothetical evil 3P team.

Unless there's an obvious lead on 3P, and reason to believe they're anti-town.

Fortunately in this game, we will know when mafia is eliminated.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:50 am
Ah, well. Yes.

GoC 2023: Scotty’s Dutch Oven
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:34 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:17 pm
Agreed.

Do you have any incliniation as to how the last two would be or would it be complete shots in the dark?

(Also rn I feel like Scotty is just as likely to flip town and maf (as with most of my opinions do not take ths seriousyly i have read very little of the game))
112: LHF likely town

DrWilgy: town Lean based off limited posts should stop persecuting sig

Dyslexicon: no real read active in the thread with posting, but I can’t recall much content.

Endee: town lean for type of content and attempts to solve.

falcon45ca: Everton says he’s town cored so town core

Golden: towny but tin foiling him 20%

Guillotine: he isn’t very active but solid town read both in terms of my gut read, his Behavior, and early call out of Allison

hollowkatt: is he even playing?
Kate: she’s Goldened

Lilypetal: no read, I know Lucy was throwing some shade that way pre death which isn’t a good look potential mafia member.

Mac: I go back and forth here he was second in line for my shot. We’ve seen Mac deep wolf before and I think that could be what we’re seeing here, but I’m not sure given the more erratic nature of some of his posts.

Marmot: I always thought the ISO case was flimsy and I stick to that. + the attempted flash wagon makes them look good.

master radishes: No real read here either he’s semi active I’ve seen his posts but no real read.

Michelle: same as MR, but added note that her tone was really good early on, but that’s kinda faded

Neon: 100% town

Party Crasher: Likely 3P, but I’m more in the mafia hunting mood (maybe they killed LPP?)

Porscha: they’re active which is great, but again no real read from me

RondoDimBuckle: I like the cases on him and I think mafia attempted to save them. My pet theory is that they’re god father stylw role.

S~V~S: was a mafia read for awhile but the flip + her most recent posts have me pushing town. Granted Allison did deep wolf so she could be pushing a teammate SVS but that seems unlikely

Scotty: likely mafia cant remember why I OG said this, but I still stand by it + I think it was likely that was a mafia kill on IWAY

Sig (town cleared by me)

Sloonei: other tin foil mafia read

Urist: I like a lot of their posts and content so solid town
If ANYONE thinks I play a godfather game this way or a soup this way I laugh in your general direction. You think as the most powerful mafia member I antagonise Mac and Ender intentionally? Ok maybe but when I can just sit back and meme which is the name of this game why would I not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:50 am
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:11 pm I think Wilgz should shoot Urist
no for both, Urist is likely town for reasons.tm but I cant hard claim this. I can obv town myself but Id rather not for reasons.tm
I see

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rondo is town

Which means Urist is town

Mac is town

Golden is town

Ender is town

I'm town

Let's fucking solve this game together guys through the power of unity.

Anyone of my town reads could be 3p I'm ignoring that for now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Voters: Marmot, Dyslexicon, Party Crasher

I bet you one of these are wolf and I'm clearing Marmot for now so

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:20 am [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
Lol timing

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LOL nice crosspost.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:20 am Voters: Marmot, Dyslexicon, Party Crasher

I bet you one of these are wolf and I'm clearing Marmot for now so
If one of these is a wolf, I'd say it's Dizzy atm in light of the posts Mac brought up on this page.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:06 am Mmm.

I still think Rondo is lost wolf. Which is why the wolf team played around him like that.

Also I know that there's at least one non-lost wolf so fuck it, let's hunt them instead.

Wasn't your read of him based on his behavior, not other players' play around him?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671

Post by EnderWiggin »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:24 am

Wasn't your read of him based on his behavior, not other players' play around him?
Yes?
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:27 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:24 am

Yes?
I don't understand what you mean by "the wolf team playing around him".

Also, what about his play makes you think he's a lost wolf? That's a read that seems specific and hard to make based on play, given a LW wouldn't actually know what teammates they're playing around.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ladies and gentlemen, a world first. I am going to let you into the mind of Macdougall like never before ... it's TRUSTFALL TIME, featuring, myself arguing with myself! I do hope to entertain you!

If this player was town, what would be the reason? And why is that argument really shit at the same time?

112 - 112 has felt like a player who has no teammates. They seem to lack TMI. They also shielded Hollowkatt early on, who has at least a small amount of Alison spew going for him.
Sure but they are also not trying to solve the game, and can be a level 1 slankwolf.
That is true, they are probably fairly hard null without closer analysis.
I would agree!

DrWilgy - DrWilgy's posts have not actively pinged me, or anyone really. There's nobody in the game who seems to have an axe to grind and wants to push him.
Yes, and why haven't the wolves actually drawn attention to his lack of production. What is the benefit to the mafia of not attempting to make someone who is not present a viable option.
Honestly the mafia have had their work cut out for them dealing with a fairly robust town, yesterday there was mafia in the POE and they died, it's not like they really would have felt all that comfortable trying to bring attention to new candidates in a way that was very persuasive.
True, you may have a point. Perhaps it's worth checking if anyone at all attempted to make Wilgy a suspect. Because I'd expect at least a LITTLE nibble at it from Alison or another wolf or two.
Agreed!

Dyslexicon - Dyslexicon has acted at times like a voice of reason. They are quite a calming influence on the thread.
But they tried to save Seanzie and undermine your push on Alison.
Yes well that also is probably a bit too sloppy for a wolf of Dyslexicon's skill level.
That's being generous, Dyslexicon is a good wolf, and good wolves understand that defending mafia teammmates when you have credibility is the most +ev thing you can do as a wolf)
You may have a point my good sir!

EnderWiggin - Ender has seemed to sincerely believe that Rondo is mafia. He has made that his near permanent axe to grind, and regardless of Rondo's alignment, Rondo's point of that boxing Ender in in the event of his flip being town, is a good one.
Yes but Rondo is town, and Ender has done nothing but push a town, which is wolfy, again you're being too generous.
Maybe so, maybe so.

falcon45ca - Falcon has had really good reads. He's pushed many of the wolves and isn't really doing so from a deepwolf position.
He's done this before.
True.
It's literally how he wins games as mafia. He has one of the highest mafia winrates on Syndicate.
Yeah but you're being paranoid. He just has good reads.
Does he really have this good of a radar as town, he's hardly posted so he's probably paid no attention to the game. Why are his reads so good?
:huh:

Golden - Golden's wim and level of solving is very high. He is probably just town on play. He also has some pretty good Alison antispew going for him.
He also worked pretty hard to try to get SVS over instead of Seanzie (and probably other wolves), and SVS is probably town. He also was a strong supporter of Alison being in the towncore.
Seanzie also didn't try to push SVS when she was quite viable, and Alison also didn't push SVS when she could have ... you also thought Alison was town for the most part. Golden showed some signs of scepticism towards Alison, and he also openly conflicted with her on Kate.
Well... we'll get to SVS later. I think it's probably mostly paranoia to continue suspecting Golden so imma let it go.

Guillotine - He's in his town meta. I don't think he has TMI.
Alison literally pulled him out of your POE. He pushed you egregiously. His interactions with Rondo when they were both pushing you were super unusual.
Yeah she pulled him out but didn't pull Seanzie out because she was the assigned deepwolf of the team and had a pass to bus and townside.
Plausible, yet ... no just plausible honestly.

hollowkatt - Alison tried to persuade you to drop your townshield, which she did successfully, but she didn't push him, which means she was probably doing so in order to get YOU to push HK, which you did, not PUSH him herself, which if she wanted him to get actual pressure, she would do herself so she could get the cred, not leave you with the dirty hands. Also he got super mad and told someone to fuck off.
Hahaha... yeah I got nothing. This argument is solid.

Kate - Kate has okay tone and a shield from Golden that probably should be just sheeped. Also Alison tried to kill her.
Again... point well made.

Lilypetal - Every time Lily is around and someone says anything mean to me she defends me.
She would do that as mafia because you're pocketable and if she pushed you you'd be inclined to see right through it cuz she townreads you accurately all the time, she's done no hunting as town. She is squarely in her wolf meta.
Yeah... when u rite u rite homes.

Macdougall - You are extremely high wim in this game, and in a game that you should be taking a break from mafia in and phoning in which you were at the start, but your enthusiasm for this silly game has meant you cannot help yourself and have lost it, again, this is why this will be the last game you play for a long long time. But it's also very obvious you are town because you are a very significant reason that the mafia lost Seanzie yesterday, Alison is clearly not your partner and you have good spew with Sabi that had no theatre to it. You're obvious mafia, and town with paranoia towards you for fooling them so many times, plus the wolves/3p slots, are the only one really saying otherwise so you can probably stop worrying about it, nobody is going to flip you.
Thanks dad.

Marmot - I think Marmot was an attempted CFD at the last minute that wolves participated in.
He is not out of his wolf range.
His solving has been quite good when he's had the time. Nutella has a great instinct read on Marmot and shielded him hard and died.
Yep. Marmot is town.

master radishes - Radishes feels like a man without a team. He just sort of wanders in, laments not knowing what to do and then tries to figure out where to go. It's agendaless.
Well... you are describing a wolf. Where is his town intent?
Hmmm.
He also voted Marmot at EOD over Seanzie.
Hmmm.

Michelle - She literally just sheeped me all day until like the end and then voted Scotty. I mean I can have bad reads but the amount she did it, she was doing that instead of really attempting to pursue a wolf wincon.
Or a town one. She was trying to pocket you. She's done very little aside from try to pocket you. She ended up voting Scotty who is spewed clear from Alison.
I'm not sure that spew is very reliable.
Maybe not, but you shouldn't trust her. And Alison was actually shielding her with a misrep meta read saying she "wears her alignment on her sleeve" and is in her obvious town meta when you and i both know that she is not actually in her town meta at all.
True, maybe the wolves have all banded together from jump street and said "we're just pocketing Mac". Seanzie completely ignored pushing me which he like never does, Alison shielded me, Sabi pushed me a LITTLE bit but a lot less than usual and I also was pushing her. Maybe it's their entire agenda and why you're alive?
Now you get it!

Neon - Neon shot, an wolf, and has been otherwise shielding you.
Well if the wolf team's agenda is to pocket you, here's one.
Shot, an wolf.
Yes, yes. True. We let those skate. (unless they're sig).

Party Crasher - Lots of good solving from some of the heads, Hydra dissonance, Tutuu being all CFD happy the way she was isn't damning, and Marmot isn't clear so I can't hold that against her. Today particularly vibey solving.
Their solving today was predicated on something that ended up being provably wrong. Your overnight solving had them as lock mafia. Go back there moron.
Hmmm. Okay!

Porscha - Porscha is town.
I agree. Porscha is town.

RondoDimBuckle - Alison tried to chain him to the very specific universe in which Seanzie flipped mafia KP. Seanzie tried to make him the counterwagon.
True, I have no doubt anymore that Rondo is town either. Also maybe Seanzie sticking here and not trying to participate in teh Marmot C/W actually means Marmot was a hit too, maybe the CFD voters are all town?
Plausible. Plausible...

S~V~S - SVS voted you, you could have shot her.
She might be gambitting. In the end you couldn't shoot her cuz she was the only one that voted you.
That's true, Scotty really should have been voting me at EOD and found a reason not to. He's just mafia.
I really do think he is, and Alison spew is unreliable, but this is about SVS.
Yes I think if Scotty is mafia, SVS is probably mafia?
I would agree. They are teammates if one is wolf so too is the other.

Scotty - Alison spew?
Is unreliable, didn't vote you after trying to persuade everyone to vote you. Tried to save Seanzie.
Marmot can be mafia here.
Yes it is actually becoming rather likely that Marmot/Scotty is a w/t dichotomy, and SVS's alignment also hinges on Scott. SVS's alignment will actually tell a fair bit about this game.
I agree.

sig - Sig shot Alison. The end.
Sig is in his wolf meta. He townread her. He can't shoot someone he townreads that's egregious.
He shot Alison. There is no second mafia team. At best he's 3p.
True.
And also you actually think he's in his town meta why are you telling yourself he's in his wolf meta.
Well he's in his wolf meta in terms of his contribution and impact but his actual play has lots of his town notes, paranoia, entitlement.
Yup, so he's a townread.
Yeah i guess so. That's an amazing vig shot. I can scarcely believe he made it.
He is right when he says he plays vig like that. You've seen it.

Sloonei - He's just like thread dad with no agenda.
So he's an obvious 3p lol.
... true actually haha.

Urist - He's been pro mac and seems to believe his reads.
Yeaaaaaaah but he voted Rondo instead of Seanzie, and has been non stop pushing Golden who is probably town... and there was something else you found before and forgot.
Yeahhhh ok.

Okay so after unpacking my thoughts like a single player chess game.

Town unsorted

golden
sig
rondo
guillo
kate
hollowkatt
marmot
neon
porscha

Null/3p/? unsorted

Falcon
Sloonei
DrWilgy
Michelle

POE sorted

Scotty
SVS
Party Crasher
Dyslexicon
Lilypetal
Urist
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:59 am

My god are you attempting to annoy me? I am townreading you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I was actually going to sort my POE and forgot so the above unsorted.

Sorted.

Party Crasher
Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
SVS
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry I stopped bolding names.

My brain hurts and I'm dehydrated.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mac you forgot MR in your final list

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”