Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 232

Re: Cartomancy [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:43 am
sig wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:26 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:37 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm Someone talk to me about Sig, if you want. I can't make you
They were one of the sketchiest votes on Alison and I kinda thought his D1 entrance was forced. Also it feels like his wolfread on me was pure OMGUS and was implying I was pushing him for being known LHF (when he's clearly not being LHF this game).
Why was I the sketchiest vote? This narrative makes no sense .

Can’t comment on forced D1 it’s how I always come in I was joking it’s whatever.

I am/was LHF and used to be frequently misvoted, this is a very odd take. Plus my name keeps getting brought up meaning I’m still in the mix/LHF this game
Is Creature weaving a false narrative in your mind? What's your read on them?
I’d throw creature down as a scum lean, there response to me have been off for most of the game (I guess this falls more into the gut read camp) and he seems to be more actively pushing wagons than civ creature does.

I’d be curious to see if this Roxy flip is current since he’s been pushing it, but if she flips civ he’d be someone I’m eyeing a lot more.

He’s also on my ISO list so I’ll have more infor here soon
This post feels very teammate indicative if Creature flips W.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:47 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm Someone talk to me about Sig, if you want. I can't make you
They were one of the sketchiest votes on Alison and I kinda thought his D1 entrance was forced. Also it feels like his wolfread on me was pure OMGUS and was implying I was pushing him for being known LHF (when he's clearly not being LHF this game).

Can’t comment on forced D1 it’s how I always come in I was joking it’s whatever.

I am/was LHF and used to be frequently misvoted, this is a very odd take. Plus my name keeps getting brought up meaning I’m still in the mix/LHF this game
I couldn't tell you a single narrative, false or otherwise, that Creature is weaving. If you're specific about what narrative you want my opinion on, I'd be happy to take a look though.

Creature I think is not displaying some of the stiltedness I see in his wolf games, and while he isn't as paranoid as I expect town!Creature, I'd still give him a town lean.
I think this is well said, and I think a familiar feeling I have.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:31 am Yeah I still think falcon is town. I guess wolf!falcon tends to display more agenda.
Dude, wolf Falcon isn't this loud ever.

Players that SR Falcon, have we ever seen W Falcon this loud in a game before?
Image Image Image
tutuu
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

Final post for this day phase i jave work & wanna go 2 bed early

My legacy:

I think ROXY and SIG are outed and consensus mafia in anti-spewing

I think CREATURE, FALCON, PORSCHA are the final 3 mafia, all have various degrees of townreads on them (ive cased everyone earlier in d3)

JACK is my least confident townread, if im wrong earlier, get JACK

WILGY im more confident in townreading but his standing with everyone isnt good. If im wrong earlier, get WILGY but i much rather u kill in order

Everyone else i believe is considered consesus town / towncore

ROXY > SIG > CREATURE > FALCON > PORSCHA > JACK > WILGY is my preferred order of chops if i was all powerful and could control the chop from the grave

If town gets the doctor card tonight pls consider using it on me 👉👈🥺

Dont flashwagon anyone. ROXY is in anti spewing. Dont throw the game

Good luck and godspeed 🙏

P.S.: dont trust CREATURE'S bullshit that he cant be mafia with SIG and ROXY. Their "scumreads" on each other were terrible, awkward and are what made me think theyre mafia in the first place. Distancing is a concept thats well known to all of us
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis still feels very much towny.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:21 am I feel like Dennis is more concerned with just hanging out in the thread and looking helpful and less concerned with hunting as he was in his first two games.

However, it still would be quite a good scum game for a first-time scum...

gotta follow my gut though and...

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
You all expected me to vote Dennis, didn't you? Tricked ya! For now it is just tinfoil... but it is tinfoil I haven't been able to shake all game, and it has come and gone in waves, and the wave right now is cresting.
No I'd rather look completely useless :D

I haven't posting as much on topic this game I've realized but I still have reads on everyone. I should probably do a reads list pretty soon. Have I ever 'hunted' in a game? I didn't think so. Like gone out and said things specifically looking for a wolfy response? Or how would you really define that

Either way, I like joking around and having fun. I'd rather keep this all light hearted so that's why I was just hanging around like you said, joking around blah blah blah I'm repeating myself.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I like Tutuu's list.

However, if there's a slot that's wrong in, I think that'd just imply that there's a loud wolf somewhere as idk how I feel about Jack filling in one of those gaps.

Someone talk to me about Mac (remember townleaning this slot), SPF and Bereft. I don't have any data there.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Creature wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:26 am Roxy is pretty much wolf in antispew who threw a tantrum and left. idc about the rumors Roxy is a strong wolf or whatever. This is not how a town ever plays.

Jack is pretty much opportunistically capitalizing every garbage read (like Alison and me). Someone also mentioned he was heavily in wolf meta.

Sabiplz tbh should've had enough time to have catch up here. Her posts all feel half-arsed and all she got was a crappy push on me. I know town!Sabi to be more bubbly and active.

I'm gonna be pretty pissed if any of them endgame as wolves here.
This is pretty well nonsense. I was the first player after Alison or else people were after Alison in the posts I didn't even read. Neon later came up with a basically identical case to mine on Alison, that her game here was an exact mirror of her wolf game in King of the Hill. Alison was town. You can say that town Jack should know better, that town Jack shouldn't be so confident on an incorrect read. But you can't say that I was being opportunistic because I personally created the opportunity. Like, that accusation is just flat false. That didn't happen.

Same goes for the opportunism you're saying I have wrt my scumread on you. I have not voted for you all game. I have quoted multiple of your posts and explained that I think they are scummy and why. I have quoted other posts of yours and said I didn't know how I felt about them. I have quoted cases other players have made on you and said I thought they were good. I'm not just going "oh yeah, me too." I'm actually evaluating your ass. And if you go back and look at how I treated you D1? I started off saying I'd be looking into SPF for (seemingly, she had cased you earlier) naked voting for you and I said that I don't ever want you yeeted on D1 because I think you're overall pretty easy to find as town. So how is that me being opportunistic when I'm saying that I won't vote for you D1 even when I think there's a decent case on you and that I won't vote you D3 even though you're my biggest scumread if Tutuu and SPF want me to vote Roxy instead? That's the opposite of opportunism. If anything, other players should suspect that I'm your partner because the amount I'm willing to yeet you doesn't match the amount I suspect you, a classic scumtell for the general pop of mafia players.

I don't think you think I'm scummy, here. And this is knowing full well that town Creature tends to suspect town Jack for vague reasons. Because here, it's not vague reasons. It's specific reasons that are flat false.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Re: Creature

A lot of people have sussed him and I didn't get it. So I went thru ISO a little while ago and still found nothing. It looked like, what I imagined townies would be like when Kate explained the concept of mafia to me. Nothing exceptional (sorry creature), but still attempting to help town via giving reads, having conversations, etc.

So I looked at the arguments against him and like 92.67% of them are 'This doesn't look like town Creature.' So I'm in this weird position where I:
a) Think Creature is town
b) Want to trust everyone else
c) Don't have the experience with him to know if he's out of town range and in wolf range

So I'm in this silly little situation where I don't want to take a hard position on how I feel about him and I'm not too sure where to go from here
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Contrast Tutuu saying I could have tmi on wolf Alison and be bussing or that I may just have to be mafia if player x, y (,z?) are town just by the numbers or SPF saying that I treated Alison too confidently for a player who should know Alison's towngame better than that.

Those statements are all incorrect in conclusion because I am in fact town but they don't read as wolfy because they are understandable thought processes from a townie perspective.

Creature's read on me isn't understandable. It reads made up and in stark contrast from legit scumreads in this game and legit scumreads from Creature in previous games.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I want to townread Dennis pretty badly. Dennis has a cute avatar and Dennis is a kid (teen? early twenties? whatever) who doesn't have a whole bunch of mafia experience. He does look kinda townie shiny.

There are a few posts (I can go back and get them if there's demand for that content and will likely have to for my own read if we're both alive later in the game) that Dennis has made wherein he has reads that seem a bit too easy or ill considered that ping me as potential wolf lies. It's really easy to excuse those as newbie/youngin indicative, not scum indicative. My main reason for even thinking of them is that there are 5 wolves, here, and if my other reads or correct, I have 2 wolves (Roxy, Creature), 5 townies (SPF, Mac, Tutuu, Falcon, Lucy) with a larger pile of players closer to null (Sig, Rondo, Seanzie, Porscha, Sabi, Bereft, Wilgy) and idk are there 3 wolves in that pile? People are saying Bereft is good. I kinda townread Seanzie. I did townread Sig. Alison was pretty damn sure Sabi's slot is town. Rondo's replies last night were actually kinda good. Like....I might need another wolf and Dennis is a possibility.

Still, I overall have a townlean on Dennis. Sometimes, I want to townread a player because I like them on a personal level or it would mean the game was way easier. I think I want to believe Dennis is a townie because Dennis is a townie, if that makes sense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dennis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:13 pm Re: Creature

A lot of people have sussed him and I didn't get it. So I went thru ISO a little while ago and still found nothing. It looked like, what I imagined townies would be like when Kate explained the concept of mafia to me. Nothing exceptional (sorry creature), but still attempting to help town via giving reads, having conversations, etc.

So I looked at the arguments against him and like 92.67% of them are 'This doesn't look like town Creature.' So I'm in this weird position where I:
a) Think Creature is town
b) Want to trust everyone else
c) Don't have the experience with him to know if he's out of town range and in wolf range

So I'm in this silly little situation where I don't want to take a hard position on how I feel about him and I'm not too sure where to go from here
Like this just reads pure. In a w!Dennis, t!Creature world, a wolf COULD say these things because they want to look like they're going against the grain when Creature flips town without actually stopping his misyeet. There's a possibility wolf Dennis says that. But I don't think that's what we're looking at. I think this is real evaluation and a real thought from a town player who is really struggling with his read on Creature and the opposing threadstate.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@everyone

Talk to me about my closer to null players. Who has a strong opinion on Sabi/Porscha/Wilgy/Seanzie/Sig/Rondo? Who should I be smart enough to townread and take out of this pile?
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:29 pm @everyone

Talk to me about my closer to null players. Who has a strong opinion on Sabi/Porscha/Wilgy/Seanzie/Sig/Rondo? Who should I be smart enough to townread and take out of this pile?
Should I assume I was dropped upwards from the pile?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@MacDougall you are loved and appreciated. ❤️
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:16 am

I’d throw creature down as a scum lean, there response to me have been off for most of the game (I guess this falls more into the gut read camp) and he seems to be more actively pushing wagons than civ creature does.

I’d be curious to see if this Roxy flip is current since he’s been pushing it, but if she flips civ he’d be someone I’m eyeing a lot more.

That struck me as well...like, Sig thinks Creature is accusing him of being sketchy and spinning a nonsense narrative, but he doesn't want to push back? And constantly referring to himself as LHF, but is he doing anything about that?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

id like to ask you two @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie to not poke at mac, please. for a while. feel free to scumread him but dont "fight" him if u know what i mean

if he comes back tomorrow and says he's okay, he's chill, if its clear he can take the hits then feel free to get back to the fiesta, it can be fun

but its not fun when one party has fun and the other takes it deeply

u might wanna argue that ur jus playing the game and ur trying to win - and thats true, but winning the game isnt exclusionary with making sure everyone is okay. u can do both at the same time

sometimes stuff just happens, thats life, we gotta look out for each other
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:21 am I feel like Dennis is more concerned with just hanging out in the thread and looking helpful and less concerned with hunting as he was in his first two games.

However, it still would be quite a good scum game for a first-time scum...

gotta follow my gut though and...

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
You all expected me to vote Dennis, didn't you? Tricked ya! For now it is just tinfoil... but it is tinfoil I haven't been able to shake all game, and it has come and gone in waves, and the wave right now is cresting.
I've never played with dennis before, how does he hunt? Cuz I agree little hunting appears to be occurring
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Should I assume I was dropped upwards from the pile?
No, I just forgot you lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:26 pm [VOTE: creature] aubergine
I may take up your offer on this tomorrow
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I wont be here for eod fyi but I'll make sure I get to vote this time
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Which as of right now I'm probably gonna plop it down in Roxy even though I'm mildly uncomfortable with it
I dont know roxy I've never played with her but if wolf Roxy is calculated then idk if it makes sense she came in instantly tilted with alison
But also since shes dropped off the face of the planet it only stands to reason that the anti spew is likely
Also gives info on kate/sabi slot to work with
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I wanna iso creature tomorrow
Lucy this is why I asked where you were in reread btw
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine

yolo
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i will be here for the last hour of the day but pretty much not at all beyond that
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

This game confuses me currently but I haven't been able to articulate why.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

veto the creature wagon today
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I say Seanzie and Wilgy are town from this list. Those are my two strongest reads
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

lucy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:02 pm veto the creature wagon today
Have you totally given up on tryharding? It's disappointing. Even if you're not going to explain alot, at least have the presence have to be able to direct things.

I'm throwing out my previous "solve".
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:19 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:02 pm veto the creature wagon today
Have you totally given up on tryharding? It's disappointing. Even if you're not going to explain alot, at least have the presence have to be able to direct things.

I'm throwing out my previous "solve".
i tried that and it didn’t really work, i believe a roxy lynch is optimal after reading her posts again i scumread her for the exact reasons which i said i would SR her for

otherwise i have been trying in this game more than most games i usually play lol, for that reason i’m quite glad that neon died

nevertheless i will try to get a roxy lynch today because that’s optimal. don’t mistake an outed wolf for me not trying because there’s nothing to do today, movement and wagonomics are suboptimal here tbh
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Roxy was never not going over today unless something earthshattering happened.

It is abundantly clear that wolves haven't cared all day.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Town

lucy (she/her)
falcon45ca (he/him)
DrWilgy (he/him)
tutuu (any)
Seanzie (he/him or they/them)
staypositivefriend (she/her)

More likely town than not

Jackofhearts2005 (he/him)
Porscha (she/her)
Sabiplz (they/them) - Replaced Kate N2
RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo)

Which leaves me with:

Mafia

Bereft (he/him)
Creature (he/him)
MacDougall (he/him)
Roxy (she/her)
sig (he/him)

Of course this is a GTH mafia team. Realistically my PoE is more like the 2nd and last group, I'd be willing to cut Jack and Sabi out of PoE but still not certain on those two
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Have at it, folks. My body is ready. My mind is clear. Not really because I have homework I still have to do. But come at me anyways.

[Insert badass gif of someone standing menacingly preparing for a fight or smth here]
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:47 pm id like to ask you two @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie to not poke at mac, please. for a while. feel free to scumread him but dont "fight" him if u know what i mean

if he comes back tomorrow and says he's okay, he's chill, if its clear he can take the hits then feel free to get back to the fiesta, it can be fun

but its not fun when one party has fun and the other takes it deeply

u might wanna argue that ur jus playing the game and ur trying to win - and thats true, but winning the game isnt exclusionary with making sure everyone is okay. u can do both at the same time

sometimes stuff just happens, thats life, we gotta look out for each other
Mac knows everything I do is all in good fun and even when I am tilting the shit out of him we are usually good after a game.

Plus I think he puts it on a bit. Man is going to drop a case before EOD tho
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@everyone who is saying that I'm not hunting

Yeah what are you gonna do about it lol

I've found a lot of people to be asking the questions I would be asking, and so a lot of my progression probably sucks if you look at my ISO (hence the reads list I just posted). So yeah I don't wanna repeat questions if I don't have to. Post limit is a thing I'm scared of too but that's secondary
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:38 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:35 am This checks out, if we still assume you count as IC because you lied about being oracle (which I very much question why that decision was made but okay)

I do think you genuinely believe everyone thinks you're town because you CC'd so sure, you can be town. For now.
I have two claims to IC this game one of them is oracle
I don't think I want to open this can of worms

I LIED YES I DO AAAAGAGAGAGAG what are those claims
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:41 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:35 am This checks out, if we still assume you count as IC because you lied about being oracle (which I very much question why that decision was made but okay)

I do think you genuinely believe everyone thinks you're town because you CC'd so sure, you can be town. For now.

If you cant figure them out then you dont get to know SON
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Wait roxy literally defends their partners as wolf, why would Creature be Roxy's partner.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:43 pm

That's mildly frustrating but I also don't think I care enough to figure it out so I think I'll just let this cultivate attention. Maybe someone else can tell me cuz I'm not about to do both that and this french homework
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:16 am

That struck me as well...like, Sig thinks Creature is accusing him of being sketchy and spinning a nonsense narrative, but he doesn't want to push back? And constantly referring to himself as LHF, but is he doing anything about that?

I was basically ignored with the handful of real reads I tried to give and the vocal players have already decided to follow Allison’s legacy so like yea I’m not gonna spend that much time on this game right now tbh.

Also and this is a PRIME issue of town right now and in this game. People are building entire mafia teams without getting a single flip then continuing to tunnel on “links” without the first chain even built. I think quite honestly town is moving in the totally wrong direction.

People have way over posted on nonsense also which makes it impossible to do any proper catch ups.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:49 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:43 pm

That's mildly frustrating but I also don't think I care enough to figure it out so I think I'll just let this cultivate attention. Maybe someone else can tell me cuz I'm not about to do both that and this french homework

Lucy claimed day 1

Rondo counter claimed and everyone is saying “he’s trolling” and ignoring it. Which honestly is ridiculous we should be voting him out for counter claiming a Cleared town and a acting as if he’s lock town
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm baffled the recent spate of shade on Dennis/Rondo but I couldn't keep track of the people doing this.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’m likely going to try and do some quick little stuff later but I will say this now with 100% confidence.

Mafia is either running these wagons or sheeping these wagons to the extreme. This’ll be especially accurate once Roxy flips civ.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:54 pm I'm baffled the recent spate of shade on Dennis/Rondo but I couldn't keep track of the people doing this.
yeah I was baffled by Dennis' shade on me too
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:55 pm I’m likely going to try and do some quick little stuff later but I will say this now with 100% confidence.

Mafia is either running these wagons or sheeping these wagons to the extreme. This’ll be especially accurate once Roxy flips civ.
Ok, imagine everyone are sheeps. Which two wagons do you want today?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:54 pm I'm baffled the recent spate of shade on Dennis/Rondo but I couldn't keep track of the people doing this.
That is to say I think the people doing this are >randwolf and I want a list on them so I can go bash them.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:58 pm
That is to say I think the people doing this are >randwolf and I want a list on them so I can go bash them.
lol what does this even mean?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:00 pm
Bereft wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:58 pm
lol what does this even mean?
He's suspicious of people sussing us
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I think. I probably should've thought about that a bit more before I said it. The little greater than or less than signs really confuse me when used in mafia

Return to “Previous Rackets”