40%

Total votes: 20
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by Bereft »

I will note that Porscha said they'd look more into ... Baudib and Bereft. Baudib, the obvtown who got shielded by the townleaders, and Bereft, whose been bereft of scumreads.

I don't understand what worldview this comes from, and they'd said they'd explain later but I'm certainly not holding my breath for that.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:11 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:09 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:04 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:02 am Do people still give each other reach arounds...ya know, for comfort?

It seemed like it worked in Full Metal Jacket
Just a reminder that there is a minor in this game and the content should be PG-13.
That movie should be rated G, it's history for pete's sake
just keep looking the other way dennis dont give in to the urges of curiosity its not worth it
If you're an English honors lad, it's based off the book Dispatches by Michael Herr, who cowrote the film. It's about the Vietnam War thru the eyes of a volunteer war journalist, Herr himself
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

rondo is town. ive never seen him scum but i jsut cant imagine it. dude always rolls town. if rondo was a gif, it would have to be this one

him lowkey ccing the oracle was towny

he decided to soft oracle. why? he didnt think that far. but he likes to be spicy. he lives for it. maybe he was hoping to eat a NK. he did his best to eat a NK in mac's npc game

when the oracle claimed so soon, he was disappointed. we couldnt get to see how witty he was. so he shared it with us. he wanted to show us that he was witty to fake soft oracle

thats no scum behavior (if faked its only made to fool exactly me who would make this read)

its town behavior wanting to share his happy / fun idea with the rest of the town (friends)

the rest doesnt matter too much. like his reads could be anything, his posts could be anything, i dont remember most of 'em. he's town for me, no matter what

rondo is town
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Quin »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:04 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:02 am Do people still give each other reach arounds...ya know, for comfort?

It seemed like it worked in Full Metal Jacket
Just a reminder that there is a minor in this game and the content should be PG-13.
taps the sign
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis, are you 13? I feel we should be able to boost this up to at least 14A or sumfin'
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

roxy is mafia because
1) we're honoring alison's legacy
2) mafia used the moon card to chop alison when she got more votes than roxy
3) she is w/w with creature
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:20 am Dennis, are you 13? I feel we should be able to boost this up to at least 14A or sumfin'
No I am 14 actually
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:21 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:20 am Dennis, are you 13? I feel we should be able to boost this up to at least 14A or sumfin'
No I am 14 actually
:martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im so exhausted man

seanzie is town for:

1) grooving itt, not being frozen, he posts whatever is on his mind
2) his first post ("TOWN STREAK")
3) buttheading w mac and stuff getting turbulent

(if u'll notice a pattern of me not caring about peoples reads or logic and analysis. caring about these things aint a method thats given me success. this thing that im doing - this is in my comfort zone and i remember it performing better for me)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

sig is mafia for:

1) we're honoring alison legacy
2) w/w post with creature
3) wolfsiding as alison put it. kill him.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:25 am im so exhausted man
KEEP FIGHTING SOLDIER YOU'LL MAKE IT I BELIEVE IN YOU

Or go to bed, it's not like we can make you stay
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

spf is the wolf whose scumgame respect the most after alison's

i think shes town, she is repping a townsiding gameplay, she got upset at night 1 ending fast and no scum nk (which ... could be a 500 iq play if shes mafia, coz mafia was legit upset by that, of if she herself says shes upset, double psychology u know coz why would she). but the simplest idea is that idk she simply town she wanted to rest. she seems exhausted with the game and ibelieve it

spf town
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

can everyone respond to this post with their top 3 most confident townreads?

ty
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

done
Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:28 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:25 am im so exhausted man
KEEP FIGHTING SOLDIER YOU'LL MAKE IT I BELIEVE IN YOU

Or go to bed, it's not like we can make you stay
*dies in spanish*

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm gonna start a notepad keeping track of my post count and I suggest everyone does the same, because we can pretty easily count our D3 posts at this point in time.

Including this post I'm at 28 for today if anyone is interested
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:30 am can everyone respond to this post with their top 3 most confident townreads?

ty
Lucy, Dennis, tuutu
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:30 am can everyone respond to this post with their top 3 most confident townreads?

ty
Lucy (but that's kinda cheating so you can have 4)
Tutuu
Seanzie
DrWilgy (though I am not too confident on this one, it's a mix of mostly vibes and comparing this game to last game)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

jus final post: be careful coz we're potentially in LyLo depending on mech. worst case scenario we might even lose even if we chop correctly every day from now on

mafia has 2 separate near guaranteed times they will stop our chop

1) godfather chop immunity (only 20% that they're the last wolf to be chopped. realistically 0% with their influence if they play good)
2) there's a 1-shot card that stops one chop. chances are eventually a wolf will get it and rob us of our chop. not guaranteed but realistically guaranteed until the end of the game. i think. >95% my estimation

theres a vengeful card every rotation that can go either way depending on which faction is lucky to draw it

our saving grace is the doctor card thats in rotation every night. immortal doctor is good, we need to stop some nks

the fun about mafia is dunking on wolves though and post fun. so have fun. win or lose dont matter. so dun be sad even if its lose, iss a game, meant to have fun, have fun with it yall
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Cartomancy [Day 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:47 pm [VOTE: Jack] aubergine

Perhaps we should try some new wagons today.
Not the best excuse to unvote Roxy but idk how Creature treats wolf partners
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

ty
Lucy
SPF
Falcon
Mac if Lucy doesn’t count
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mine are mac, lucy, and bereft. if lucy doesn't count, then i would add tutuu.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

final final final post

i had an epiphany. nebula brain
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm Howdy ladies and theys ✨

I read the first two pages. Can someone give me the tl;dr of what happened and who should I iso?
townread on kate/sabi for being the first post in the day. theres a card that prevents u from drawing a card if ur the first post in the day if u get targeted by it. sabi taking the risk means its likely they dont have wolf buddies to have warned her. when u have a close team of 5 its much easier to pay more attention to mech. town dont pay attention to mech. we're like apes on crack
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Current cold reads on everyone:

Creature - Solid Town - I townread Creature D1. Alison townread Creature D1 for reasons I also had. I townread Creature D2. Lucy also townreads Creature D2 and they also claim meta experience.
Dennis - Solid Town - Purity
DrWilgy - Lean Wolf - Reads like how I'd wolf 2 years ago.
falcon45ca - Lean Town - Both Seanzie and Falcon claim Falcon is obviously town and they've also provided why.
Jackofhearts2005 - Lean Wolf - Their play is empty once you remove the Alison situation. I don't respect the Alison townread, think its weak, and was surprised that Alison had even made that read at all, because I thought that for Alison, variants of TWTBAW didn't exist.
Kate - Null - Alison's townread exists. I don't dislike it, but I'd also rather not make a read off of such a thing, and the rest of their posts are too scant for me to feel justified taking any position.
lucy - IC
MacDougall - IC
Porscha - GTH Wolf - Not obvious town. The thing holding me back is the fact they've been in perpetual catchup mode which is not actually what wolves do in my experience, and also that unlike tutuu, I have Creature and falcon as fine so I don't see where the partner interactions are.
RondoDimBuckle - Lean Town - Have little to say here, theoretically they could be the wolf that decided to bother to appear like they are townsiding, but they had the correct reaction today so they get a pass for now.
Roxy - Null - I think their reaction to Alison's scumread was atrocious and its possible that they fell apart to pressure. Alison's original idea that Roxy was defending Kate also holds some merit, after all, why does Roxy react in that manner otherwise wrt Kate? The issue is that Lucy's earlier position holds merit. Roxy's been nowhere and none of this looks like a wolf playing to help the team at the moment. Will reread Roxy D2 because I remember none of it and I think I'm just uninformed right now. I also am beginning to think that if Roxy is a wolf then Kate sorta has to be one following the earlier line of questioning.
Seanzie - Lean Town - Purely tone based.
sig - Wolfy - If there's one person who's actually playing like a wolf, its sig. Somehow has "reasonable" reasons to do all the nonsense Wilgy and Falcon have been trying out. I wonder if they defended Roxy, I feel like that happened at some point, maybe Im wrong.
staypositivefriend - Solid Town - SPF is trying extremely hard today to make me rescind this read. Why are they voting Dennis?
tutuu - Obvious Town - Obvious is obvious.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think porscha should be in contention as an elimination option today if she doesn't towntell like i know she is capable of doing as town. i thought she was a mixed bag on d1 but i am bothered by how struggl-y and empty her posts feel so far today, and i think she needs more pressure than she has been getting. she feels like an important slot to solve to me right now, at any rate

i know that things seem to be moving in the direction of not killing jack, but i have to be honest in saying that i'm having a really hard time getting over the way he treated alison on d1 vs my mental model of how i expect jack to play. it is a lot easier for me to believe that jack had a narrow and stubborn view of the game because he is a wolf who is struggling to post more broadly, than it is for me to believe that jack is a villager who pushed on alison with reasoning that i perceive as bad faith in the context of him having played with her plenty of times before

i'm also not sure that i consider the argument of: "why would jack play like this as scum/" to be particularly compelling, because sometimes when ur scum, u dont choose the strategy, but the strategy chooses you. like, jack could have chosen to focus on alison BECAUSE he was struggling to make good sounding reads outside of her, or because he knew it would make him look townier than trying to play more broadly, or etc etc

it is particularly difficult for me to get over these feelings about jack with the context of baub's legacy on him and the feeling that in a world where he is a villager i kind of expect more people to have been pushing on him than currently are

but im willing to give him space to see how he solves today, just being upfront about where my head is at ig
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:56 am final final final post

i had an epiphany. nebula brain
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm Howdy ladies and theys ✨

I read the first two pages. Can someone give me the tl;dr of what happened and who should I iso?
townread on kate/sabi for being the first post in the day. theres a card that prevents u from drawing a card if ur the first post in the day if u get targeted by it. sabi taking the risk means its likely they dont have wolf buddies to have warned her. when u have a close team of 5 its much easier to pay more attention to mech. town dont pay attention to mech. we're like apes on crack
them
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Bereft wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:56 am staypositivefriend - Solid Town - SPF is trying extremely hard today to make me rescind this read. Why are they voting Dennis?
my reaction to this post was: "what, i'm not voting dennis?", but then i saw that i am voting dennis and i don't know how or why that happened

i think my most recent vote was on creature but my current current vote is on sig
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

That list would put me at Wilgy/Jack/Porscha/Sig

But it may just in fact be Wilgy/Jack/Kate/Roxy/Sig which gives you a nice quintet.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Fin.

I'm sending in Wilgy/Jack/Kate/Roxy/Sig as my D2 wolfteam guess. D2 was scuffed and shouldnt be counted as a real day and there's only been 1 NK, so this is my D2 guess.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
This post:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:56 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:52 pm If alison is mafia i feel like 2 or maybe 3 of the people vehemently pushing her are also mafia

Looking at jack and sig

A possible explanation for the behavior "alison maf, i aint moving, nu-uh, nothing else exists i put my hands on my ears lalalalala" is an orchestrated bus, maybe alison has exams or something she always has exams :P

(I still have an unconfident townread on her, just exploring an option)
Aww darn you got me but I guess I’ll double down and hope for the best. Maybe reverse psychology will keep you from yeeting Alison, who is wolves with me.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Is a wolf who is saying "Haha, you're pairing me with a townie, you think you've caught me but you're right for the wrong reasons and it will fall apart when Alison flips". Jack HAS been got, just not for the reasons Tutuu is putting out.

I don't remember the specifics behind Mac, but I'm sure they were breathtakingly convincing, and could stand alone without considering that Mac is eating villagers for breakfast left and right.
So you had mac individually sr'd and also decided jack is wolf based on a very sarcastic post that only works with alison t flip? And then framed them as a pair together?

Is there another reason for you thinking jack is wolf? I dont think jack going in hardcore on a town alison if jack is wolf makes a lot of sense for him to do

Like, it obviously didnt do anything beneficial for him since hes still being highly sussed

And I dont get how youd consider mac a wolf with what you presented. Just cuz no pelt? Nothing about his posting or arguments?
I would be surprised if the mac I have seen this game were to flip wolf, especially from the posts I have seen from him today
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Notice that my solve claims that Alison correctly identified 3 wolves D1.

I think that this easily explains why D1 ended up as such as crapshow and the concerted effort to kill Alison that we've seen.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

is it towny? is it scummy? what purpose does it serve?
I think any one person, even an IC, trying to take the reins of the game into their own hands is extremely bad for threadhealth, wagonomics, and in general gameplay. It creates a gamestate that is extremely easy for wolves to work around and that limits all the townies abilities to do their things.

It is towny to be opposed to a bad strategy. The purpose opposing it serves is to hopefully convince you to realize that what you're asking of the thread is IMO a bad way to play the game that does more harm than good.
Fantastic post sean you said it better than I could have
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:48 pm Kill Sig
Kill Falcon
Kill Jack
Kill Wilgy
Kill Sabi
Kill Porscha
After Roxy. Kill all of these.
Would be a pleasure
I bet it would be
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

is it towny? is it scummy? what purpose does it serve?
I think any one person, even an IC, trying to take the reins of the game into their own hands is extremely bad for threadhealth, wagonomics, and in general gameplay. It creates a gamestate that is extremely easy for wolves to work around and that limits all the townies abilities to do their things.

It is towny to be opposed to a bad strategy. The purpose opposing it serves is to hopefully convince you to realize that what you're asking of the thread is IMO a bad way to play the game that does more harm than good.
stop posting cringe you're making me wish I was blind
Why are you deliberately trying to destroy threadhealth right now?
Well, I can think of one reason
Theres no way you dont tr sean right........
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ty
Ordered town list
RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo)
lucy (she/her)
tutuu (any)
MacDougall (he/him)
staypositivefriend (she/her)
falcon45ca (he/him)
Jackofhearts2005 (he/him)
Dennis (he/him)

Seanzie (he/him or they/them) - flip/flop
Creature (he/him) - flip/flop
DrWilgy (he/him) - flip/flop

Bereft (he/him) - too under the radar
sig (he/him) - on alisons wolf list
Sabiplz (they/them) - on my wolf list by dint of kate
Porscha (she/her) - on my wolf list atm
Roxy (she/her) - gotta go

Hit lists:
Alison Wants: Roxy > Neon > Creature > Sig

Kill Sig
Kill Falcon (Dont totally agree with - but hey someone has to be wolf)
Kill Jack (Dont totally agree with - but hey someone has to be wolf)
Kill Wilgy (Dont totally agree with - but hey someone has to be wolf)
Kill Sabi
Kill Porscha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:56 pm Rondo is also still sus.
Mac is approaching scum levels of sussing me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

Bereft wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:25 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:48 pm
I think jack is town now because he's playing in a way that would essentially guarantee he dies if he gets his goal of killing me - I can't see any worlds where he survives much longer if I flip and that seems like an odd line for a mafia to take, since he doesn't have enough of a meta of thunderdoming wrongly as town to get away with it.
I'm sorely disappointed that this is the reasoning.
But as of page 37 isnt what alison said exactly happening to jack? Perhaps, isnt impossible, alison may have been correct on the read? Why are you disappointed exactly?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:38 am
Imagine thinking mac is wolfy only based on his specific read of you

Do you think you've been obv town enough to not warrant any suspicion? Cuz I sure dont think so
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:56 am Current cold reads on everyone:

Creature - Solid Town - I townread Creature D1. Alison townread Creature D1 for reasons I also had. I townread Creature D2. Lucy also townreads Creature D2 and they also claim meta experience.

Dennis - Solid Town - Purity
DrWilgy - Lean Wolf - Reads like how I'd wolf 2 years ago.
falcon45ca - Lean Town - Both Seanzie and Falcon claim Falcon is obviously town and they've also provided why.
Jackofhearts2005 - Lean Wolf - Their play is empty once you remove the Alison situation. I don't respect the Alison townread, think its weak, and was surprised that Alison had even made that read at all, because I thought that for Alison, variants of TWTBAW didn't exist.
Kate - Null - Alison's townread exists. I don't dislike it, but I'd also rather not make a read off of such a thing, and the rest of their posts are too scant for me to feel justified taking any position.
lucy - IC
MacDougall - IC
Porscha - GTH Wolf - Not obvious town. The thing holding me back is the fact they've been in perpetual catchup mode which is not actually what wolves do in my experience, and also that unlike tutuu, I have Creature and falcon as fine so I don't see where the partner interactions are.
RondoDimBuckle - Lean Town - Have little to say here, theoretically they could be the wolf that decided to bother to appear like they are townsiding, but they had the correct reaction today so they get a pass for now.
Roxy - Null - I think their reaction to Alison's scumread was atrocious and its possible that they fell apart to pressure. Alison's original idea that Roxy was defending Kate also holds some merit, after all, why does Roxy react in that manner otherwise wrt Kate? The issue is that Lucy's earlier position holds merit. Roxy's been nowhere and none of this looks like a wolf playing to help the team at the moment. Will reread Roxy D2 because I remember none of it and I think I'm just uninformed right now. I also am beginning to think that if Roxy is a wolf then Kate sorta has to be one following the earlier line of questioning.
Seanzie - Lean Town - Purely tone based.
sig - Wolfy - If there's one person who's actually playing like a wolf, its sig. Somehow has "reasonable" reasons to do all the nonsense Wilgy and Falcon have been trying out. I wonder if they defended Roxy, I feel like that happened at some point, maybe Im wrong.
staypositivefriend - Solid Town - SPF is trying extremely hard today to make me rescind this read. Why are they voting Dennis?
tutuu - Obvious Town - Obvious is obvious.

explain

explain

explain

What. the. fuck. either you are wolf that knows roxy will flip town or you are partnered with her
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:43 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:38 am
Imagine thinking mac is wolfy only based on his specific read of you

Do you think you've been obv town enough to not warrant any suspicion? Cuz I sure dont think so
Weak attack, weak. I have wolfed with you. This is wolf Porscha.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha is frozen and doesnt know how to respond to me. I know I say people are frozen as a joke a bit but this I actually believe
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

She is [REDACTED] no [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. I want her as counter wagon to Roxy

[VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:02 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm @Porscha youre outed, can you spew some of your teammates please?
Can you stop trolling me every chance you get thanks
can you make one singular read at least pretend to wolf better or u just gonna get the free W coz town imploded?
yes, and I don't feel like town has imploded. for all intents and purposes, this is only day 2 and a town got modded which is out of our control. I don't see the reason to be doom and gloom
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:04 am Porscha is frozen and doesnt know how to respond to me. I know I say people are frozen as a joke a bit but this I actually believe
oh sorry rondo let me make sure I sit down and glue my eyes to the screen hoping you will respond immediately instead of playing a forum game when I play when i'm not busy doing literally anything else
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm not even caught up to page 40
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

so just hold your damn horses
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:08 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:01 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
Why am I having a hard time seeing you as town this game?

It feels like you're here in body, but not spirit
Because I'm busy, missed the entire dibocle yesterday due to said busy, and get my voice drowned out by louder players in 20 player games?
You spelled debacle wrong.

Are you busy? For some reason I've always imagined you lounging on a beach sippin' Pina Coladas, tossing coconuts at insolent children
yeah i'm like an adult with a job and responsibilities unfortunately!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:21 am ok im ready for more

i wanna elaborate on this theorem since ive referenced it a lot and will be

THEOREM: WOLVES TEND TO TROLL VILLAGERS WHEN VILLAGERS ARE LOSING AND THE GAME IS TOXIC

or another way to put it is - wolves have A LOT MORE FUN in the thread at these times than villagers

if uve played more than 10 mafia games u should know it. think about it. so maybe this is an axiom - its something that needs no proof. it just is

when stuff is real bad bad for town - town get toxic. they get sad. they wanna cry. back to mommy. iss just natural

listen - there are exceptions. im having fun, mac had fun. thats in our personalities doe. we still town. we still acknowledge the bad situation town is in. its like we agree to "roll around in the mud" with the rest of us piglets (townies)

this is opposite to:
1) falcon being completely chill and very much amused at town imploding, not feeling guilty or accountable, as if he wont lose the game if we lose
2) porscha sending that funny barrack obama gif, not acknowledging or being impacted by the shitstorm at all
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm especially you porscha

same porscha who got mad in mac's npc game that she was getting scumread and stuff werent going in her way and she destroyed ran she MURDERED HER ASS
that porscha was like a BEAST this porscha a PUPPY. MAFIA. (im just getting started this is nothing yet)
uh huh. so you're using my lack of mechanical understanding of mac's game to bury a hard town-siding npc that ended up being notably bad to do. so you think that = town

but me not inting a game early = mafia

this is painfully weak logic. must be nice that you and mac are allowed to not be doom and gloom about the gamestate but i'm not allowed this because you already think i'm wolf. and same with falcon, who I think strongly is town. if you flip me and follow that with falcon, then town will legitimately be in a bad spot unless some lucky card play ends up occurring. it's good virtue to not be doom and gloom in the face of some town flips which I always go by, and trying to pin me and falcon as wolf with these reasons is pretty worthless
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:06 am porscha is mafia for:

1) not making a single read
2) using 80% of her posts as an excuse about how she cant catch up
3)
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:07 am oh nvm tutuu is just trolling me i'm going back to reading
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm @Porscha youre outed, can you spew some of your teammates please?
Can you stop trolling me every chance you get thanks
she is deflecting my scumread on her by characterizing it as trolling. twice. its a safe cop out - "i dont have to defend myself or take a stance vs tutuu, she jus trolling, ignore her lol, im chill"

or to look at it from another way: she is unsure if im for real or not. if im just trolling as i might, she doesnt have to do anything. if im for real - shes afraid of the "why is porscha taking tutuu's trolling so seriously? guilty conscience" - so she goes for the safe way to deflect my killing blow.

she isnt even curious why im scumreading her, which is a towntell - expressing curiosity why someone thinks ur scum

please iso porscha and see its literally only

"sorry guys too many pages"
"sorry guys i cant catch up"
"cant keep up sorry cant keep up"
Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:29 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:14 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
also this post activates my fight or flight instincts with the way that creature worded it, even tho admittedly sometimes creature just makes post like that as both alignments
I feel like you're being a little hedgy on creature
like you made a couple pretty strong sounding posts about creature, which you're admittedly selling me on, but then ending with like "yeah but idk if its ai" like are ya comin or are ya goin
I HATE THIS POST. its scum busywork. she isnt putting her foot on the ground and saying "i think this". shes saying 10 things and ultimately 0

i also brought up numerous interactions i thought were w/w see my previous cases

porscha is MAFIA
it's factually untrue that most of my iso is about reading posts. I insist on bringing it up though because I am frequently ML'd by SBPC so I like to let people know when I am busy and when I am not.
And since you had literally zero explanation as to why you thought I was wolfing, and I was not caught up, it was pointless for me to keep responding to your @'s to me, which were entire wastes of posts on your part as well. I like to think your wim is towny so far in, but it's awfully convenient for you to randomly, with no explanation, start calling me a wolf early, so that you can push me early into today by saying I haven't provided any content, which is untrue to anyone who can read my iso. I don't know if you're being opportunistic on me, which I can't overlook since it's pretty common for me, or if you're just lost going here by sbpc, which i'm leaning towards since you keep going on about "how bad" the gamestate is for town right now, which I also disagree with. it seems like you're also doing this with falcon, but I don't know if that's just to pocket mac who is also sr'ing falcon right now.

and as a side note, you've also been decisively rude towards people who ask you things sometimes, like virtually anytime falcon asks you something, for example. it doesn't make me want to ask you about anything you say. it makes me want to not engage with you at all.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Bereft wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:16 am I will note that Porscha said they'd look more into ... Baudib and Bereft. Baudib, the obvtown who got shielded by the townleaders, and Bereft, whose been bereft of scumreads.

I don't understand what worldview this comes from, and they'd said they'd explain later but I'm certainly not holding my breath for that.
it's obviously a lack of a view on baudi who no longer exists, and you, since I didn't recall posts you made. it wasn't a world view so I can see why you'd be confused since you thought it was, somehow.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ty
mac falcon sean (neon would be here but I have lost her)

Return to “Previous Rackets”