Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:35 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm Oh I see Porscha's around.

Has Porscha been towny enough?

HOW ARE U GUYS NOT SEEING THE W/W-NESS

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE THEY SPEAK TO ME
Eh, I can see what I think you're seeing, but I don't see it as necessarily w/w. Porscha could be wolf though. Creature could to, but GTH I'd guess creature town, whereas I don't think the GTH would go so well for Porscha.
porscha IS INCREDIBLY FUCKING OUTED AND IMMA OBLITERATE HER
Can you summarize like 2 reasons why? (sorry if you already did, I was a bit peeved about other things earlier, so I skimmed part of the day that didn't pertain to the things that I was most concerned with)
i could, but hear this

would u rather a teeny tiny mellow silent fart

or a large fucking giant enormous post-mexican-food arse ripping earthquake inducing (7 on the scale of richter) shite flyin in all directions
Umm... I think I'm just going to count my blessings that this is an online game, and not in person, so whatever you got going on right now, I don't have to smell it.

I'm also just going to repeat the question since I don't see anything game-related in your response.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

i meant imma write a big case relax famlam we got this shit
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sorry, Alison. Hope you’re right on Roxy since that’s the way things are headed. Will try to dig further into things since I have few reads atm. Least I got two EODs to look at for the price of one.

Tonight is date night, though.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:55 pm Sorry, Alison. Hope you’re right on Roxy since that’s the way things are headed. Will try to dig further into things since I have few reads atm. Least I got two EODs to look at for the price of one.

Tonight is date night, though.
You're going on a pancake date with Mac?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm especially you porscha
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm @Porscha youre outed, can you spew some of your teammates please?
Can you stop trolling me every chance you get thanks
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
Why am I having a hard time seeing you as town this game?

It feels like you're here in body, but not spirit
Because I'm busy, missed the entire dibocle yesterday due to said busy, and get my voice drowned out by louder players in 20 player games?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm @Porscha youre outed, can you spew some of your teammates please?
Can you stop trolling me every chance you get thanks
can you make one singular read at least pretend to wolf better or u just gonna get the free W coz town imploded?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:01 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
Why am I having a hard time seeing you as town this game?

It feels like you're here in body, but not spirit
Because I'm busy, missed the entire dibocle yesterday due to said busy, and get my voice drowned out by louder players in 20 player games?
You spelled debacle wrong.

Are you busy? For some reason I've always imagined you lounging on a beach sippin' Pina Coladas, tossing coconuts at insolent children
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Eeeeh for certain values of date night. No shade at the wifey and we’ve had all day together and she wants to play pokemon so I guess I’ll stick around and be game useful
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

imma go one by one. casing all my reads. including town. cant be jus scum coz its connected. leggo

excluding myself and lucy. lets go alphabetically

BEREFT

bereft is obv an experienced player and an alt enjoyer. the way that theyve been acting all game is like a silent vigilante who just says something smart/witty/important to them and goes silent. they arent concerned with their own image. theyre just interested in solving the game, nothing more.

their reaction to the gamestate this day is towny af too. town are rightfully concerned (we lost control, this over, doom and gloom) (in contrast, look at how cheerful and happy-go-lucky / trolly are some of the wolves like porscha, falcon, creature. when town is imploding u cant resist the urge to troll them and have fun when ur wolf)

nobody knows who they are, they coulda easily posted anything else. like if bereft is mafia they coulda played a standard "oh let me shit out these random reads blah blah blah" and it woulda be good enough to fool ppl. no need for this silent vigilante act theyre doing, having 0 care about their town status. no need for the doom and gloom "we lost control, u all suck, gg ff 20" coz it aint no act. its the truth. its their heart and soul

BEREFT is TOWN. ENDO F DISCUSSION
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:09 am Eeeeh for certain values of date night. No shade at the wifey and we’ve had all day together and she wants to play pokemon so I guess I’ll stick around and be game useful
What's your take on Alison's wagon? Give us some thoughts on Roxy, sig and myself plz
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:36 pm This game has all the traits of tvt violence and in a way that would be quite difficult for the mafia to justify getting involved in. Players like Wilgy, Roxy and Falcon are coming across like they have an obscene amount of town self entitlement even if I disagree with them (and was scumreading them), and on the flipside so does Baudib, Lucy etc.

What is the major hypotheses being debated?

Alison is mafia
Lucy should be trusted/listened to
A giant group of players who are opposite aligned to Alison are all scummy/bad/wrong/annoying

What is not being discussed?

Fingersplints is scummy as hell
Kate didn't get any townier at all
SPF's casing of Creature is being largely ignored and if he was town, I'd expect the mafia to be shining a lot on it
Tutuu/Neon capping early
Rondo's weird as hell holding of the Oracle claim

I am very tempted to townread and largely ignore everyone who is giving heaps of fucks about the former set of theorum and want to cast my glare at the people who are more passive at the moment, particularly those whose names are in the above.
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:07 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

This is a bit reactionary, but I don’t like Lucy’s insistence here it’s game over or “throwing” if Alison is voted. No one person is game ending.
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:10 pm fingersplints didnt you just tell me like 24 hours ago that you thought alison and baub were town vs town.....? so do u believe this and ur voting alison for the sake of proving a point to lucy? or do u actually sr alison now?
I did not plan on voting her at the time. I said I thought it was a playstyle clash. But I also think now one of those need to resolved or else it will plague us the entire game. And I like the posts of the other players with votes more than her.
And also yes, I disagree with Lucy’s posts
How can anyone read this justification and think that is legit?
This might have merit. Not really what I was looking for but put a pin in that idea.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:10 am imma go one by one. casing all my reads. including town. cant be jus scum coz its connected. leggo

BEREFT

bereft is obv an experienced player and an alt enjoyer. the way that theyve been acting all game is like a silent vigilante who just says something smart/witty/important to them and goes silent. they arent concerned with their own image. theyre just interested in solving the game, nothing more.

their reaction to the gamestate this day is towny af too. town are rightfully concerned (we lost control, this over, doom and gloom) (in contrast, look at how cheerful and happy-go-lucky / trolly are some of the wolves like porscha, falcon, creature. when town is imploding u cant resist the urge to troll them and have fun when ur wolf)

nobody knows who they are, they coulda easily posted anything else. like if bereft is mafia they coulda played a standard "oh let me shit out these random reads blah blah blah" and it woulda be good enough to fool ppl. no need for this silent vigilante act theyre doing, having 0 care about their town status. no need for the doom and gloom "we lost control, u all suck, gg ff 20" coz it aint no act. its the truth. its their heart and soul

I'll save ya some time...if you're as certain of my scum alignment as you are Bereft being town, I don't care about your read certainty and I will discuss as I see fit
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:14 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:10 am imma go one by one. casing all my reads. including town. cant be jus scum coz its connected. leggo

BEREFT

I'll save ya some time...if you're as certain of my scum alignment as you are Bereft being town, I don't care about your read certainty and I will discuss as I see fit
Who?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

asked
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:12 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:09 am Eeeeh for certain values of date night. No shade at the wifey and we’ve had all day together and she wants to play pokemon so I guess I’ll stick around and be game useful
What's your take on Alison's wagon? Give us some thoughts on Roxy, sig and myself plz
I felt Alison’s wagon was pure most of D1. Have read only the smallest part of D2. Going through EOD1 and D2 now.

Had good feelings about you and Sig yesterday. Alison died saying kill Roxy but I don’t have much in the way of independent thoughts on Roxy yet. If I don’t answer this better later, kick me.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Do I have to get naked for you people to remember my name?

It's Lynn from Snot.

I am Town, ya silly monkeys. Just ask Space Daisy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:14 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:14 am

BEREFT

Who?
So this is how Star Lord felt
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

No shade on Neon either but why Neon? Like it’s bothersome for me to have a handful of townreads and see Neon who was null for a lot of players (maybe this is outdated consensus) shot, especially after voting Alison a fair amount D1.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:16 am Do I have to get naked for you people to remember my name?

8-O
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

OK I got back from a turbo and there's chaos in here.

Can I get breathing space. I got subbed into a 1600 post game and yall expect me to fucking town it up when I have zero idea what is happening and been trying to catch up.

Either yall give me cliff notes or let me fucking read isos and provide some sort of worldview when I'm done.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:56 pm The thing giving me pause about my gamestate, and humouring flipping my evaluation upside down, is Alison and Baudib shielding Creature in case that wasn't obvious.

Firstly, I still think SPF's case on Creature has been the most thorough and well reasoned argument anyone has made the entire phase. On top of that SPF has been possibly the towniest person in the game. In spite of that, she's been largely ignored in favour of this repetitive argument that's like the universe vs. Alison. I also just don't think Creature has been towny.

Is there a world in which Alison, Baudib, SPF and Creature are all town.

SPF and Mac would need to be wrong about Creature. Corrected by two players who are largely suspected by a huge swathe of players. I guess it's plausible in that way.

The question one moustache is ... is Creature really towny enough for Alison and Baudib to be this defensive of him? Or is their defense shielding a partner? Or is it TMI?

@Jackofhearts2005 @DrWilgy @falcon45ca What do you three think of Creature?
I think his pfp is kinda bad and maybe he is too.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:21 am OK I got back from a turbo and there's chaos in here.

Can I get breathing space. I got subbed into a 1600 post game and yall expect me to fucking town it up when I have zero idea what is happening and been trying to catch up.

Either yall give me cliff notes or let me fucking read isos and provide some sort of worldview when I'm done.
You're currently sitting at 0 votes, so this is much ado about nothing.

BUT! I know how to change that

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine

Go do some ISOs, I'll be here when you're done
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

CREATURE is mafia for
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:11 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:25 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
serious cap time.

This is actually a really bad vote and look for creature. We’ve played enough over the years he’s getting an :eye: :werewolf:
this post pinging me as w/w. its an unnecessary amount of seriousness from sig. what, he got a stick up his arse from a random RVS vote or what? nah fam. ill tell u what it is. wolves LOVE choking other wolves. they just LOVE IT. they be like "hehehehe later on town will see i say this and they gon be like "OH DAYMN NO CHANCE THESE GUYS ARE MAF TOGETHER" hehehehehe im so smart hehehehehehehe shut the FUCK UP sig
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:21 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:10 am Wouldn't vote out today:

Baudib1
Creature
lucy
MacDougall
Neon
Porscha
Seanzie
staypositivefriend
Ftr this list isn't a list of townreads. It's a list of townreads + players I don't think are good D1 lynches regardless of my read on them (unless there's something really solid against them).
Wouldn't vote out today:

Alison
Bereft
Dennis
Wigly
falcon
splints
JoH05
Kate
Rondo
Me
Sig
tututatooine

Checkmate
This reads like some of these are my mafia baddie friends. Please do not vote for them. :ninja:

I do not half these players and wouldn't begin to hazard a guess at alignment D 1 nor would I say I would not elim any of them. I would srsly elim ANYONE that looks bad to me but the difference is I would make my *own* case against them. You know like a proper townie.

So really all you are saying is I cba'ed to actually find any baddies myself but instead wait to see if someone else will do the work so you can slide in and be like " hey I said "unless" there was a "solid case".
Just saying....
I did this same thing when I was bad so yah :eye:
this is ANOTHER w/w post

we know Roxy is outed maf. she better be coz LORD we in trouble if shes not

she mafia. this is HER FIRST GAME-RELEVANT POST. AND ITS QUOTING CREATURE'S POST ON PAGE 8

ur roxy, and u ignored 8 pages full of content, and u go ham on a random creature post. ur mafia. u dont think there could be a reason? there are no accidents- master oogway

as i said earlier this is a clumsy and awkward attempt to distance. imo

LETS CONTINUE looking at this roxy creature stuff
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm Oh lol I'm getting Roxy and Rondo confused
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:25 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:03 pm snipped bc reasons-----

Hey Roxy, have you played with Creature before?
No why does it matter? It doesn't in mafia. Bad posts are, well, bad. It's why we ask questions and expect answers. It is the towns only weapon.
Ok I'm really feeling like making w/w reads. Fun af

this time not with sig, but i think Roxy is w/w with Creature for his previous post blasting at him

So they never played before, and Roxy's first game-relevant post (afaik) is coming in guns blazing dismantling creature's post that was posted at around the middle/later part of the thread

It just feels like w/w. mafia tend to unnecessarily scumread each other so much, im noticing

Let me check if creature reacted to it (i hope he didnt so i can confbias myself further to believe this read)
Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
Guillotine, is that you?
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:27 pm Maybe Roxy is from Mafia451
this is 3 separate posts creature all sayin "I DUNNO WHO ROXY IS". he also said he got tilted at her. he attempted to salvage roxy's shenanigans fmpov
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:18 pm Porscha (someone please give a read here)

finally his treatment of porscha. this is the more standard bread n butter way to treat a teammate. i call it the "smile and wave, boys, smile and wave" strategy

yeah that sright my scumread on creature depends on 3 w/w reads i have on him. cry bout it bitchasses

CREATURE is MAFIA
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

While I’m asking stupid questions, why were FS and Baudib ever serious wagons? That’s not me being a dick about it. I really wanna know.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah that doesn’t look great for Creature if Roxy is a wolf.

I rank Tutuu’s convincingness of w/w treatment cases as

Creature/Roxy > Creature/Sig > Creature/Porscha
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DENNIS is town coz

he obv a solo agent. he tryin his best. he reminds me a lot of his avatar, actually. he just trying to figure stuff out. kid's in his 3rd mafia game in his short life. u think he can post so much, so relaxed, so freely among us cold blooded tattoo-having world renowned merciless murderers? nah. he'd be sweating. he'd freeze up more. dennis did not freeze up not one single time in this game

if dennis was mafia he'd be like porscha. but he aint

DENNIS is TOWN
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Bereft wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:06 pm Jack and Creature are 2 slots that occupy sorta the same niche player archetype wise and threadwise.

With limited experience with either I'd vote Jack over Creature always. In particular I think SPF's meta concerns are too "narrow".

Aight my time is up.
I feel like I should be offended by this. I’m a lot funnier than Creature.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:14 pm Legacy

Upper POE -

Rondo/Lucy (I really don't get how the non Oracle between them makes sense as town)
Jack/Baudib1 (different)

Lower POE -

Sig
Creature
Fingersplints

If Alison survives today and a town elimination occurs add Alison to my upper POE.
Mac probably just town on gad level
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WILGY is town coz

town entitlement as mac says it. but maybe that sounds a bit rude, the phrase

imma just quote my own towncase on him. i like it
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:20 am So Mac read: being purposely obstinate towards my slot has me thinking wolf, or at least it would had it been anyone else.

I've noticed the same behavior toward Falcon. Not sure if that's relevant.

Mac has called me a wolf on the premise of not believing what I'm posting rather than seek the truth in an effort to solve what I've posted about.

Mac has attempted to invalidate my reads and contributions to the thread as well.

All in all feels very anti town. However, I'd not vote Mac until it's either needed or I've confirmed teammate associations as I've felt this same anti town behavior from Mac before and have been wrong about it. Mac has a tendency to be more careful as wolf I think.

Mac is probably just town. We will see. This behavior could be a response to me being correct about a teammate. I'd call this a 42% accuracy read.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:23 am Ehhh... Actually 40% Mac being a pain in the ass could just be his attempt to actually break through the inability for anyone to read me.

Soft town the more I think about it.

I would still like the data on their perspective re Neon and Falcon though.
WILGY is TOWN for these two posts. i dont care about ANY OTHER posts, these are enough to find him as town. Wilgy here is showing GUTS. he's basically saying "dont FUCK with me Mac. i have "BAD MOTHERFUCKER" written on my wallet. if u push me ill SWING". this is all town. the "im not taking any shit from u" is TOWN. open your emotional third eye and SEE IT
@lucy pls homegirl :pray: :sob:

WILGY IS TOWN

he also had a lil derpidy derp. mac said that he scumreads someone on kate's wagon. then he votes creature (whos on kates wagon). wilgy, having read those posts, quotes macs posts and ask him "who u scumreading?" (creature). i think wolves pay more attention than this, even wilgy-boy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

taking break after this

im glad i get to grill this old geezer next

FALCON IS MAFIA COZ:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sr=posts&t=24 ... d=813&ch=0

this is the link to his iso. pls skim it

the following statement is a FACT (fact checked by ben shapiro)

FALCON HAS DONE JACK SHIT THIS GAME. NO READS. NO HELP, NO NUTHIN.

now u might be thinking - but wut about town falcon? he any different?

the answer is nah. he chilling as either alignment

but listen - everyone else is towntelling. as ill case the towntells later

to be honest, falcon is simply mafia by process of elimination

but if i wanna be funny falcon is just obv mafia coz he's trolling, he's having fun (in a state where most townies are losing their minds and crying their eyes off). its natural psychology to be a wolf and troll / gloat when opposite team is in disarray

he has w/w AF posts with porscha. doing the weakass distancing thing. thinking he can fool me. nah man. aint nobody can fool me. my brain so smooth all of your deceit just slides off. glides away. and ur left with nothing.

ur dreams? shattered. ur ego? broken. ur life? forfeit. i will claim ur head. mfer

oh and here's the w/w/w post w creature and porscha
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm

Not really IMO
listen theres 5 wolves and like 6 town left. theres A TON of wolves. they jus cant avoid interacting w each other. too big numbers.

this right here reads awkward af this exhange. the tone. look at it. start hating it.

FALCON IS MAFIA
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

listen UP town

WE GOT THIS SHIT

these WOVLES FUCKING SUCK ASS

not to be disrespectful ... BUT THEY FUCKIGN SUCK LOL!!!!!

we gonna dab dab dab dab dab on them haters

this game will be an EASY win

dont let these fluffy fur-having baddies dictate ur emotions and ur motivation.

NO FURMAN IN BURGER KING MOLDOVA.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:44 am taking break after this

im glad i get to grill this old geezer next

FALCON IS MAFIA COZ:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sr=posts&t=24 ... d=813&ch=0

this is the link to his iso. pls skim it

the following statement is a FACT (fact checked by ben shapiro)

FALCON HAS DONE JACK SHIT THIS GAME. NO READS. NO HELP, NO NUTHIN.

now u might be thinking - but wut about town falcon? he any different?

the answer is nah. he chilling as either alignment

but listen - everyone else is towntelling. as ill case the towntells later

to be honest, falcon is simply mafia by process of elimination

but if i wanna be funny falcon is just obv mafia coz he's trolling, he's having fun (in a state where most townies are losing their minds and crying their eyes off). its natural psychology to be a wolf and troll / gloat when opposite team is in disarray

he has w/w AF posts with porscha. doing the weakass distancing thing. thinking he can fool me. nah man. aint nobody can fool me. my brain so smooth all of your deceit just slides off. glides away. and ur left with nothing.

ur dreams? shattered. ur ego? broken. ur life? forfeit. i will claim ur head. mfer

oh and here's the w/w/w post w creature and porscha
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm

Not really IMO
listen theres 5 wolves and like 6 town left. theres A TON of wolves. they jus cant avoid interacting w each other. too big numbers.

this right here reads awkward af this exhange. the tone. look at it. start hating it.

FALCON IS MAFIA
Imagine believing something so wrong with so much conviction. I highly doubt Maf use so many words to get my lynch.

You have my pity, just as Buzz bequeathed upon Woody. It's before your time perhaps
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

is it towny? is it scummy? what purpose does it serve?
I think any one person, even an IC, trying to take the reins of the game into their own hands is extremely bad for threadhealth, wagonomics, and in general gameplay. It creates a gamestate that is extremely easy for wolves to work around and that limits all the townies abilities to do their things.

It is towny to be opposed to a bad strategy. The purpose opposing it serves is to hopefully convince you to realize that what you're asking of the thread is IMO a bad way to play the game that does more harm than good.
stop posting cringe you're making me wish I was blind
Why are you deliberately trying to destroy threadhealth right now?
Well, I can think of one reason
I am town.

I was in lockstep with Baudib1 and Alison on most matters.

I am clearly town.

Desist throwing immediately.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:15 am
lucy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:29 pm i am oracle, i have no idea why i'm facing so much opposition, what do you guys think about me being openly opposed and not listened to?

I think any one person, even an IC, trying to take the reins of the game into their own hands is extremely bad for threadhealth, wagonomics, and in general gameplay. It creates a gamestate that is extremely easy for wolves to work around and that limits all the townies abilities to do their things.

It is towny to be opposed to a bad strategy. The purpose opposing it serves is to hopefully convince you to realize that what you're asking of the thread is IMO a bad way to play the game that does more harm than good.
I am town.

I am clearly town.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dennis catch up post time!!!
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:38 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm Noting that the Baudib creature lucy endorsed roxy wagon has Mac and Dennis voting for it and nobody else.
Thoughts on the following?

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
town
town
mafia
You've lost your Macradar on my slot, and it saddens me..like a Spandau Ballet song
perspective slip
What do you mean? Like literally what is a 'perspective slip' and what perspective did he show?
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:46 pm D1

Alison: 6
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%
Voters: falcon45ca, Neon, Jackofhearts2005, tutuu, sig, Dennis

I wish to kill sig and Falcon badly.
What does your solve look like when I flip town?

And I will. Bank it.
For someone who has demonstrably hard wolfsided you seem insistent on continuing to do so.
Is this confirmation bias? Genuine question idk how to word it without sounding sarcastic
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:51 pm all of u can suck my balls
Present them
do you know just how intimidated by this post i am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:58 pm @falcon45ca @Seanzie

issue with killing Roxy, Sabi and Wilgy yay or nay?
I have zero thoughts on all three of them.
Oh, nvm Sabi is Kate, sure... she is starting from a negative. I'll let her breathe a bit though and re-eval once Sabi is fully here.
Polite reminder to be aware of people's pronouns

Other notes: OMG TUTUU IS HERE HELLO LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

With Baudib's flip I am in a very bad spot and I need to reread a lot of people
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:18 am WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dennis catch up post time!!!
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:38 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm Noting that the Baudib creature lucy endorsed roxy wagon has Mac and Dennis voting for it and nobody else.
Thoughts on the following?

Bereft
Denise
falcon45ca
town
town
mafia
You've lost your Macradar on my slot, and it saddens me..like a Spandau Ballet song
perspective slip
What do you mean? Like literally what is a 'perspective slip' and what perspective did he show?
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:46 pm D1

Alison: 6
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Day 2

Alison
40%
Voters: falcon45ca, Neon, Jackofhearts2005, tutuu, sig, Dennis

I wish to kill sig and Falcon badly.
What does your solve look like when I flip town?

And I will. Bank it.
For someone who has demonstrably hard wolfsided you seem insistent on continuing to do so.
Is this confirmation bias? Genuine question idk how to word it without sounding sarcastic
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:51 pm all of u can suck my balls
Present them
do you know just how intimidated by this post i am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:58 pm @falcon45ca @Seanzie

issue with killing Roxy, Sabi and Wilgy yay or nay?
I have zero thoughts on all three of them.
Oh, nvm Sabi is Kate, sure... she is starting from a negative. I'll let her breathe a bit though and re-eval once Sabi is fully here.
Polite reminder to be aware of people's pronouns

Other notes: OMG TUTUU IS HERE HELLO LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING
Thanks for the reminder, and I am sorry Sabi!

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ok im ready for more

i wanna elaborate on this theorem since ive referenced it a lot and will be

THEOREM: WOLVES TEND TO TROLL VILLAGERS WHEN VILLAGERS ARE LOSING AND THE GAME IS TOXIC

or another way to put it is - wolves have A LOT MORE FUN in the thread at these times than villagers

if uve played more than 10 mafia games u should know it. think about it. so maybe this is an axiom - its something that needs no proof. it just is

when stuff is real bad bad for town - town get toxic. they get sad. they wanna cry. back to mommy. iss just natural

listen - there are exceptions. im having fun, mac had fun. thats in our personalities doe. we still town. we still acknowledge the bad situation town is in. its like we agree to "roll around in the mud" with the rest of us piglets (townies)

this is opposite to:
1) falcon being completely chill and very much amused at town imploding, not feeling guilty or accountable, as if he wont lose the game if we lose
2) porscha sending that funny barrack obama gif, not acknowledging or being impacted by the shitstorm at all
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:57 pm

same porscha who got mad in mac's npc game that she was getting scumread and stuff werent going in her way and she destroyed ran she MURDERED HER ASS
that porscha was like a BEAST this porscha a PUPPY. MAFIA. (im just getting started this is nothing yet)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:18 am Other notes: OMG TUTUU IS HERE HELLO LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING
gimme a sec kiddo im covered in blood fighting these mfs

did u do ur homework? u better have. or u next.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:21 am ok im ready for more

i wanna elaborate on this theorem since ive referenced it a lot and will be

THEOREM: WOLVES TEND TO TROLL VILLAGERS WHEN VILLAGERS ARE LOSING AND THE GAME IS TOXIC

or another way to put it is - wolves have A LOT MORE FUN in the thread at these times than villagers

if uve played more than 10 mafia games u should know it. think about it. so maybe this is an axiom - its something that needs no proof. it just is

when stuff is real bad bad for town - town get toxic. they get sad. they wanna cry. back to mommy. iss just natural

listen - there are exceptions. im having fun, mac had fun. thats in our personalities doe. we still town. we still acknowledge the bad situation town is in. its like we agree to "roll around in the mud" with the rest of us piglets (townies)

this is opposite to:
1) falcon being completely chill and very much amused at town imploding, not feeling guilty or accountable, as if he wont lose the game if we lose
2) porscha sending that funny barrack obama gif, not acknowledging or being impacted by the shitstorm at all
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:57 pm

same porscha who got mad in mac's npc game that she was getting scumread and stuff werent going in her way and she destroyed ran she MURDERED HER ASS
that porscha was like a BEAST this porscha a PUPPY. MAFIA. (im just getting started this is nothing yet)
Oh my gawd, we've lost 3 Town from ML and NK, and you act as tho the game is over. Despicable.

I am town, and if you're honestly putting this much effort into your own echo chamber world views, then at least quote Tarantino films with a modicum of accuracy....I'm gonna flamethrower this place, please. I don't even know if you've seen the movie now. I think you saw a Ticker Tok and summed it up from there
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:24 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:18 am Other notes: OMG TUTUU IS HERE HELLO LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING

Please don't call me kiddo, it just kinda makes me feel weird, ty

i did my homework i swear my mommy doesn't let me have my games until i do
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:25 am Oh my gawd, we've lost 3 Town from ML and NK, and you act as tho the game is over. Despicable.

I am town, and if you're honestly putting this much effort into your own echo chamber world views, then at least quote Tarantino films with a modicum of accuracy....I'm gonna flamethrower this place, please. I don't even know if you've seen the movie now. I think you saw a Ticker Tok and summed it up from there
shut ur god damn mouth wolf

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:15 am

I am town.

I am clearly town.

If you think I'm Maf, you're throwing as well. Just straight tossing any and all scum falcon meta you have on me right outta the window

Gimme one scum game I've had in recent memory...or any memory for that matter...where I engage this often.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JACKIEBOY IS TOWN

because i had a townread on his self-deprecating humorous emotion "i only roll town, im garbage, get it over with"

i also want to RESPECT alison's read on him being town due to him just tunneling her is not a winning wolf move. he kills her, whats next?

neon did very much the same as jack and we know neon's flip

if neon was alive yall would be onto her just as much as u are on jack right now

look: alison is literally JESUS. she DIED for our sins. shes a martyr. she said "kill me, respect my reads".

im gonna RESPECT her townread on jack. i dunno if ur all religious but sometimes u need to FORGIVE. turn the other cheek.

jackie boy here was naughty. and i think we should forgive him. thats what jesus alison would have wanted.

JACKOFHEARTS is TOWN
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I really think this game makes a lot more sense if Mac is wolf, and I hope y'all wake up to the fact that if your PoE is all people who are kinda polarized, that doesn't really fit with how the game has gone.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:27 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:24 am

Please don't call me kiddo, it just kinda makes me feel weird, ty

i did my homework i swear my mommy doesn't let me have my games until i do
She's referring to Beatrix Kiddo, the character she associates herself with for some reason. It makes no sense either in the context of the game, and given I have Beatrix tattooed on me, I must say I find her comparison sacrilegious.

She doesn't even know Marcellus Wallace's name, ridiculous.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Okay so idk if I'm reading falcon v mac right but it feels like its getting hostile and I'm scared of confrontation. Maybe take a break, cool off a bit, we have 2 days to do this.

Return to “Previous Rackets”