Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 3]

Post by Lemonfairy »

and feel free to question me and/or just chat
I know I said most are vibereads and I might not have amazing reasons behind them but that's not meant to discourage anyone from engaging with me
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

that took longer than expected but I can just real time now (except I don't think anyone is online)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 42

Post by sig »

Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:58 pm @sig what do you make of lemonfairy beyond their opening post?
So besides their opening I’ve been unimpressed. They did just have a rash of post mid game which I don’t remember. The last read list is a scum ping for sure. They’re giving just a bit of info but not A lot and leaves room to switch leaves .
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Switch reads not leaves
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:15 pm sig charging in here like that is a civilian sig.
Buddying accepted consider me pocketed
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:35 pm
sig wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:09 pm
If we think mafia is actively baiting mislynched and strategizing 100% we have to vote off Epi and Wilgy that’s classic behavior for them.
You missed the part where I missed the entire first Day and Night phase.
Yea I wasn’t caught up when I made my post.

You being inactive is NAI, but it does hinder the mafia god father idea for you
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’ll be ISOing a few iffy people today.

Wilgy
Katie
Neon
Rondo
TSP

Seem to be the 5 wagons right now.

I’m iffy on voting off Wilgy and TSP as they’re misvoted a lot. This is especially true for TSP who wasn’t as active.

Rondo and Katie have both given me some minor scum vibes. I’ll be rereading them today. However, I don’t think both rondo and Katie are mafia and I’m leaning away from rondo for his fake red check that’s always a bad move for mafia to make.

Neon I’ve got a gut scum read I’ll be reviewing them today as wel.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Did a TSP ISO (thankfully he had no posts so it was super easy)

I’d like to see a lot more from him BUT, he’s gonna get a slight civ read. I’d say if we vote for Katie and she flips mafia he’s clear if she flips Civ he’s definitely someone to watch
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@Epignosis @S~V~S @fingersplints

Do any of you remember Roxy’s mafia meta?

Since she’s either town or very deep wolfing. I can’t recall e if this was how she used to play.

Additionally given she’s just come back from hiatus I feel as if a mafia game would be harder for her vs town so I’m leaning town for sure.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 2]

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:26 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:25 pm What just happened
We yeeted your teammate
Not a great post to end on for sure :p

I could see a world where a mafia Wilgy says this and leads a falcon lynch not expecting it to take off.

Wilgy being more serious is also a weird thing, but I’m not going to vote for him based off the fact he’s playing the game lol

Overall I’d say we need to watch him but he’s a town lean. Very engaged right now and trying to solve which is a plus. Going after Falcon is as I said weird. He knows Falcon is mislynched even said it so why would a mafia Wilgy go after him so hard?
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:58 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:20 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:11 pm Anyone who will answer: GTH who is the team?
Rondo, lemonfairy, Neon.

I keep thinking Wigly but maybe you are right, idk I have never played by putting people with their roles I just hint for baddies.

What about you?

Also today and tomorrow will be hard for me to game. I have a 2 year old granddaughter that is the most important thing rn. I will try to be in and out.
I have currently talked myself into Rondo, neon, Kate
With Neon today trying to steer the topic away from Kate as a set up, and rondo who I think was pretty likely to go over, it would be a good look for her when he came back bad as the fake check
See the problem I have here is your tying yourself into a world where you think me and Kate are W/W but what if I'm just wrong town here or alternatively I'm a wolf setting up a W/W world with Kate so you flip me into a town.

This is why I hate when people look for teams before even flipping a wolf.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 200

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Like. It's not like I don't have a precedent of defending people on the block when I think town is making a mistake. And I think town is making a mistake and sleepwalking into misexes.

I think is pretty apparent to me at least that woofs don't feel threatened at all which is why if you actually read my posts you'd see that I said I think there's maybe a wolf in places like Marmot or Epi.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:27 am Marmot and Neon, I have more complex thoughts on. Marmot's doing a lot of reads and is prompting a lot of discussion, trying to coax opinions out of people which is a good look. But it bothers me alot that he continued to imply my wordiness was AI when it absolutely is not, and I even pointed it out to him from another game where I was civ that it came up in discussion. I have very little conversational filter, so i over explain to soften things. It's something I do irl, it's a compensation mechanism. I posted the info from the other game, tagged him in it, and he did not respond, but still repeated the "too wordy" thing. When he put up his rainbow, he kinda wishy washy acknowledged it, but gave no other reason for reads. Perhaps I am just annoyed at him, because other than this I mostly townread him.
Marmot said in his rainbow list: S~V~S - I've talked about SVS at length already. She has been over-explainy, to which she has also explained this is normal for her (it's been so long since we've played together, I don't remember your exact playstyle), but at times to me it doesn't feel like it accomplishes very much. I would put her lower, but since this does appear to be the norm for her, I'm putting a little less emphasis on that particular style of posting in my read on her.

If you want me to acknowledge that this isn't that AI for you, I don't think it's fair to also accuse me of being wishy-washy of my read on you when I do.

I mean I hedging, but hedging isn't inherently a bad thing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 59

Post by fingersplints »

sig wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:58 pm @Epignosis @S~V~S @fingersplints

Since she’s either town or very deep wolfing. I can’t recall e if this was how she used to play.

Additionally given she’s just come back from hiatus I feel as if a mafia game would be harder for her vs town so I’m leaning town for sure.
Yes, the last game on here she was mafia. SVS also played that game.

I think she is town. Admittedly, I spent a large portion of the game thinking she was town last game too.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I think Marmot vs SVS is both town
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:07 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:58 pm
Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:20 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:11 pm Anyone who will answer: GTH who is the team?
Rondo, lemonfairy, Neon.

I keep thinking Wigly but maybe you are right, idk I have never played by putting people with their roles I just hint for baddies.

What about you?

Also today and tomorrow will be hard for me to game. I have a 2 year old granddaughter that is the most important thing rn. I will try to be in and out.
I have currently talked myself into Rondo, neon, Kate
With Neon today trying to steer the topic away from Kate as a set up, and rondo who I think was pretty likely to go over, it would be a good look for her when he came back bad as the fake check
See the problem I have here is your tying yourself into a world where you think me and Kate are W/W but what if I'm just wrong town here or alternatively I'm a wolf setting up a W/W world with Kate so you flip me into a town.

This is why I hate when people look for teams before even flipping a wolf.
I definitely am not set on that and will continue to reevaluate it if needed. But I wanted to compare answers to look for most common names. I think it’s a useful exercise.
Gro-oo-ovy
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I like ties
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

sig wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:11 pmI like ties
Tie means no death
Gro-oo-ovy
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’ve gotta reread SVS since she’s got a lot of wall posts but so far I’m a bit leery on her. Last game we played I wanna say I was able to establish her as a civ much quicker this one there’s a few pings.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:16 pm
sig wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:11 pmI like ties
Tie means no death
Well, rip 🪦 or I guess no rip.

I’ll make sure to change before EOD if nobody else does since a tie favors mafia here for sure
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 1]

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:51 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:03 am
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:01 pm @Dennis seems a lot less engaged this game than last. He came out of the gate playing last game, his first. I don't see any reason he'd be less active this game. Whare you at, wild dennis?
Things last game started way faster and I don't know how to really get things rolling.
Last game Golden pulled in town core fast plus we had a tunnel to discuss (Sean vs me) very early. Here we had slot of baked goods and warm fuzzy fluff. Fluffy games are warm and cheery, but can be slow starters until someone is actually eliminated.

I am trying to sort falcon v Wilgy. Do you have an opinion on that?
Are you referring to Anniversary game?
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot and Lemon are voting me.

Porque?

Also Hi!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:56 pm Hmmm

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Where are you bronana?
Was mostly afk. Busy with end of the year crap taking most of my mental load the past few days.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:10 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Per your read list of all players:
You find me self focused. An accurate take, I agree with this being true, but how does it implicate wolfy behavior? I believe many have called me wolfy so I'd think this behavior to only make sense.

You think my takes are mild. This seems to be in contradiction to the rest of the thread blaming me for the Falcon yeet. I believe that's where a majority of the tension of me being wolf comes from.

What exactly did you like about my 2nd page?
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

I’m still out for Christmas Eve, I thought today was the three day day, but I see it ends tonight. Should be back before the end but gonna vote now just in case.

Gonna [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine will answer @ ‘s later.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’m home and around. Checking in sporadicly while I keep my annual Christmas Eve tradition of watching Muppets Christmas Carol before bed.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t want a tie but also feel most comfortable in a rondo vote so not really excited to move off that
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Marmot
Roxy
Epignosis
DrWilgy
SVS

Sig
Tsp

Lemonfairy

Neon
Kate
RondoDimBuckle

Liking sig’s content.could see quickly rising to the town read category
Gro-oo-ovy
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Finger/Roxy/SVS/Wilgy/Sig/Lemon - who are the wolves in there if any when I flip town?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:24 pm Finger/Roxy/SVS/Wilgy/Sig/Lemon - who are the wolves in there if any when I flip town?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:34 pm TonyStarkPrime - Town
Neon - Town
Roxy - Town(Could be wolf with Falcon)(Not wolf with Finger)

sabie12 - Town (Possible TMI on my slot)

fingersplints - Soft Town (Not wolf with Wilgy)(Not wolf with Roxy)
Dennis - Soft Town (Not wolf with Wilgy)
Kate - Soft Town (Deep wolf potential)
Lemonfairy - Soft Town

Epignosis - Null
RondoDimBuckle - Null

Lucy - Upper POE
Quin - Upper POE(Not wolf with falcon)
falcon45ca - Upper POE(Not wolf with Quin)(could be wolf with Roxy)

Marmot - Lower POE
DrWilgy - Lower POE (Not wolf with Finger)(Not wolf with Dennis)
S~V~S - Lower POE

Wilgy should have told everyone by now that I am impossible to read and that scum reading me for no posting is a strange position for anyone to take. This is not a defence of Falcon. They should be counter wagons to each other. If Wilgy is right then Falcon needs to go. SVS and Him can potentially have been working the game from two different angles to get into the town core.

I also note that Kate/Quin/SVS the 3 I called out are all on Falcon. So I may have to adjust my reads back.
interesting.PNG

[VOTE: Wilgy ] aubergine
Especially since he isnt on the wagon he started.
Vote as of 24 hours to go roughly
Fabric Day 1 24 hours to go.PNG
Vote as of 1 hour to go roughly
Fabric Day 1 1 hour to go.PNG
If I die tonight beware anyone touting my reads as gospel
Gro-oo-ovy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

D1 rainbows dont count d3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

When you don’t mention any reason or other mention, yea it counts.
Gro-oo-ovy
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

you dont get to tell me what reads of mine count
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Can we have a new rainbow then Rondo?

What are your thoughts on me in current?
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

That’s a silly argument. You could just as easily say you don’t get to tell me what doesn’t count. You are the one just throwing out names without any discussion.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

It’s on you to tell us what changed at this point
Gro-oo-ovy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Here, reading back and trying to catch up.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:24 am Dennis was the nightkill?

1) Yes that is a huge surprise
2) I don't see this kill pointing at anyone but Kate

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

That might not be the correct answer, but I'm starting there because that feels like the simplest answer.
Why would it point at me? Pretty wifom-y.

Still reading.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Night 2]

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:06 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:25 am I’m very surprised by that kill. I was still suspicious of Dennis, but it seems I was wrong. Dennis, I hope you know that I think you played well. It’s just the nature of the game. People find little suspicions and it sticks sometimes. It can be very hard to be on the receiving end of it, but you did well for your first time getting lots of suspicion. We all get frustrated during mafia sometimes. It’s ok. I hope you still stick around and play more.
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:35 am The Dennis kill to me shows the woofs aren't being pressured and that we are running way off base. Not surprising really methinks they are using night kills to bait us into easy misexes
Who do you think they are trying to bait us into? Kate?

I could see that especially as Marmot came in with a vote for her and rondo claimed a fake red check on her.
Of those two, I was town reading Marmot. This fake check is just fuelling my suspicion of rondo.
I think they baited us into Lucy and are now baiting us into Kate
I agree with this completely and I'm an easy target bc I've been unable to play as much as I typically do.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Night 2]

Post by Kate »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:07 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:10 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:24 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:09 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:07 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:06 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:25 am I’m very surprised by that kill. I was still suspicious of Dennis, but it seems I was wrong. Dennis, I hope you know that I think you played well. It’s just the nature of the game. People find little suspicions and it sticks sometimes. It can be very hard to be on the receiving end of it, but you did well for your first time getting lots of suspicion. We all get frustrated during mafia sometimes. It’s ok. I hope you still stick around and play more.

Who do you think they are trying to bait us into? Kate?

I could see that especially as Marmot came in with a vote for her and rondo claimed a fake red check on her.
Of those two, I was town reading Marmot. This fake check is just fuelling my suspicion of rondo.
I think they baited us into Lucy and are now baiting us into Kate
You're telling us what "they" are doing without telling us who "they" are.

Who dey?

(With apologies to JJJ and bwt)
I think I made it pretty apparent what I'm thinking actually
No you didn't. You made three on-topic posts between this one and now. Here they are:
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:07 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:25 am
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:09 am I now have physical proof I suck at Mafia.
:confused:
I recorded all my games of mafia and my win rate is atrocious lol
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:10 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:51 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:35 am The Dennis kill to me shows the woofs aren't being pressured and that we are running way off base. Not surprising really methinks they are using night kills to bait us into easy misexes
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:36 am I wouldn't be surprised if Wilgy or even Marmot or Epi are woofin

Do you believe this, or is this more of a "my top suspect was nightkilled and now I'm lost" reaction?
I believe we are way off base and mafia is laughing in our face by killing Dennis. Yes.
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:11 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:10 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:51 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:36 am I wouldn't be surprised if Wilgy or even Marmot or Epi are woofin

Do you believe this, or is this more of a "my top suspect was nightkilled and now I'm lost" reaction?
I believe we are way off base and mafia is laughing in our face by killing Dennis. Yes.
Alternatively SVS is scum and they were trying to discredit Quinns solve so we never went there.
I don't see who "they" are.

The only thing you offer is S~V~S being bad, but that's "alternatively." So I don't understand why you raise an alternative theory without making your first one clear.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Well you certainly didn't include all my posts that are indicative of my feelings about this game but *shrugs*
I like Epi’s accusations here and do not like Neon’s responses.
I first asked about the Kate thing, because the “they” caught my eye as well. I even offered two possible people who “they” could be, but Neon chose not to comment on that. This reads to me like a mafia move for sure. Put a small idea out there without really naming names so it doesn’t get back to you as being the originator of the accusation.

This also would mean that Neon, if bad, was trying to divert attention from a Kate elimination. While I completely agree with SVS that I don’t see Kate first choice to NK her own son, unless only to put him out of his misery quicker as maybe he really wasn’t having fun. But Kate isn’t the only mafia. Maybe she wasn’t around, as she is sick. Maybe she got outnumbered. Idk
Or maybe I just had nothing to do with it. :shrug:

Splints seems very civ to me, she's playing exactly like she did last game. Rox on the other hand is supaciv this game (very different in tone and quantity).
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Be back in a bit.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Epignosis »

Early on, Roxy was always mafia to me no matter what. It took a long time to get away from that thinking. I will admit I haven't paid much attention to her.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:23 pm Marmot
Roxy
Epignosis
DrWilgy
SVS

Sig
Tsp

Lemonfairy

Neon
Kate
RondoDimBuckle

Liking sig’s content.could see quickly rising to the town read category
Why am I so low?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:13 pm

That might not be the correct answer, but I'm starting there because that feels like the simplest answer.

Still reading.
I’m assuming sicne Dennis said you were mafia so he’s doing an NKA
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:16 pm while I keep my annual Christmas Eve tradition of watching Muppets Christmas Carol before bed.
Are we related. :ponder:
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kate wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:13 pm

Still reading.

Ok

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kate wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:14 am

Because I'm just that bad of a player.

That was your second reaction to that post Kate, here was the first. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

She was mafia in the last game she played, LGM Mafia, and there's a pretty stark difference in this game to that Roxy.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Heists”