No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:26 am I minposted blatantly open wolfed hardly defended myself and didn't care about the game
>perpetually poe'd and havent done anything to even attempt to save myself
>minposted blatantly open wolfed and hardly defended myself

idk about you these two seem similar to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Just like the Falcon push was awful.

When the answer for why x and not y is "because they weren't here" your hitting more towns that way than scum
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:25 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:21 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:15 am
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:57 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:54 am You've been wrong for 4 days so
I think if you are town you are gonna get misslynched eventually, might aswell get it over with it quicker. If you are scum its a W, i also dont remember anything pro-town or townie u've done this game so not like i seem much reason for u to *not* be scum
I'm not gonna lay over and die because my misexe is game losing.

And if you are all so blinded by my activity and can't look at my play and let me show you my town than that's on you not me.

Town has been wrong on people who were not participating being woofs *coughfalconcough* so like maybe work with me.
my read on you has nothing to do with your activity really, you just don’t seem like you’re trying to find wolves to me

but i’ll work with you if you give me something to work with

why do you think jack is a wolf?
Well before I read today's posts it was mainly on voting record since I have limited context. Also Santys death would be a good kill for wolf Jack methinks

But after reading today's posts he's probably an npc or 100% a wolf and I'm fine killing that lol
okay, well it’s mechanically confirmed that there’s exactly one player in jack/illario and illario has claimed deleter, so if illario’s claim is true jack is confirmed NPC

does that change anything for you?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:28 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:26 am I minposted blatantly open wolfed hardly defended myself and didn't care about the game
>perpetually poe'd and havent done anything to even attempt to save myself
>minposted blatantly open wolfed and hardly defended myself

idk about you these two seem similar to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because I'm not min posting this game and have actually bothered to read

And my only post in 3 days isn't me coming in to ITA a towny player

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Read some*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:29 am
I think if you are town you are gonna get misslynched eventually, might aswell get it over with it quicker. If you are scum its a W, i also dont remember anything pro-town or townie u've done this game so not like i seem much reason for u to *not* be scum

And if you are all so blinded by my activity and can't look at my play and let me show you my town than that's on you not me.

Town has been wrong on people who were not participating being woofs *coughfalconcough* so like maybe work with me.
my read on you has nothing to do with your activity really, you just don’t seem like you’re trying to find wolves to me

Well before I read today's posts it was mainly on voting record since I have limited context. Also Santys death would be a good kill for wolf Jack methinks

But after reading today's posts he's probably an npc or 100% a wolf and I'm fine killing that lol
okay, well it’s mechanically confirmed that there’s exactly one player in jack/illario and illario has claimed deleter, so if illario’s claim is true jack is confirmed NPC

Not really. I mean ig it means I find the wolf out of you and Porscha but I don't mind hitting a wolfy npc today and think it's actually +EV to do so as Lumi noted so.

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:29 am And my only post in 3 days isn't me coming in to ITA a towny player
yes you are tonwier here than you were in the mash from what i remember but like, thats not a challenge if you were somehow scummier i'd be surprised lmfao.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:31 am

Not really. I mean ig it means I find the wolf out of you and Porscha but I don't mind hitting a wolfy npc today and think it's actually +EV to do so as Lumi noted so.
why do you think porscha and i has to have a wolf?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:31 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:29 am And my only post in 3 days isn't me coming in to ITA a towny player
yes you are tonwier here than you were in the mash from what i remember but like, thats not a challenge if you were somehow scummier i'd be surprised lmfao.
*shrugs* your not gonna listen to anything I say

I kinda came into today expecting today but it's literally throwing if I roll over and die wish you would've just killed me over Lily days ago. Same result but I wouldn't have to try so hard to stop the misexe

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Im also not sure if 4v3 is better than 5v3, like sure town has more of a chance to hit scum, but it only needs one townie to fuck up with their vote and then the game is over instantly due to maj, unless maj is disabled at that point
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:32 am

Wagonon structure

And frankly I think it's always you over Porscha but I'm not really gonna push that lol

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:33 am I kinda came into today expecting today but it's literally throwing if I roll over and die wish you would've just killed me over Lily days ago. Same result but I wouldn't have to try so hard to stop the misexe
If it makes you feel better im literally irrelevant, im getting purged when this day ends so if you are town you wont be dying due to me lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:33 am
Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:31 am
*shrugs* your not gonna listen to anything I say

I kinda came into today expecting today but it's literally throwing if I roll over and die wish you would've just killed me over Lily days ago. Same result but I wouldn't have to try so hard to stop the misexe
Expecting to die* jfc phone

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:35 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:33 am I kinda came into today expecting today but it's literally throwing if I roll over and die wish you would've just killed me over Lily days ago. Same result but I wouldn't have to try so hard to stop the misexe
If it makes you feel better im literally irrelevant, im getting purged when this day ends so if you are town you wont be dying due to me lmao
Your not irrelevant because of you weren't obv npc I think most people would tr you and thus your voice matters to people

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:34 am

Wagonon structure

And frankly I think it's always you over Porscha but I'm not really gonna push that lol
alright, what about the wagon structure tells you that?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:06 am Also not that i think it matters but you left me out of the list Mich.
If i copy pasted wrong from Lumi, i am sorry, it wasn't infentional

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:36 am

Wagonon structure

I would stake my life on yesterday's wagon not being clean *shrugs*

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:36 am Your not irrelevant because of you weren't obv npc I think most people would tr you and thus your voice matters to people
I sincerely doubt you are gonna get lynched due to my legacy due to me saying half a dozen times i have not read this full game and my reads should be taken with a grain of salt. Im not locking you as scum, i just think lynching you is EV+ because the sooner you get out of the PoE the sooner people can try to solve other people, and i dont think the % of you being wolf is low id say 60/40 wolf town.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:37 am If i copy pasted wrong from Lumi, i am sorry, it wasn't infentional
its fine im blatantly NPC so id prolly be left in the middle or close to the top since i am townsiding so it shouldnt matter much
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:37 am

Wagonon structure

why? i don’t think wolves had a particular reason to vote falcon tbh

don’t think wolves were really in danger at EoD unless porscha is a wolf
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:16 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 am @Porscha
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
My solve is. Let's find one wolf in a smaller pool and move forward from there.
Share your Poe then, but in this case I need a sentence for each one

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wagonon structure

Combine that with the other vote history and I think it's wolfy of you specifically.

I think you hard pushing me and only solving worlds where I'm wolf is scummy. I also think how you've treated my slot is wolfy

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

also neon, why are you using wagon structure to make a read on porscha?

you have a ton of meta on her, so what do you think of her posts?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:38 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:36 am Your not irrelevant because of you weren't obv npc I think most people would tr you and thus your voice matters to people
I sincerely doubt you are gonna get lynched due to my legacy due to me saying half a dozen times i have not read this full game and my reads should be taken with a grain of salt. Im not locking you as scum, i just think lynching you is EV+ because the sooner you get out of the PoE the sooner people can try to solve other people, and i dont think the % of you being wolf is low id say 60/40 wolf town.
*shrugs* killing me loses the game so

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 am

Wagonon structure

Combine that with the other vote history and I think it's wolfy of you specifically.

I think you hard pushing me and only solving worlds where I'm wolf is scummy. I also think how you've treated my slot is wolfy
i’m not only solving worlds where you’re a wolf, you’re just my best guess but i don’t think i have ever expressed great confidence in it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:40 am

Wagonon structure

Woofs can't keep hiding and voting off wagon anymore. At this stage the npc cover is leaving they need thread control. Pushing easy lhf misexes provides them decent cover and let's them gain thread control back.

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 am *shrugs* killing me loses the game so
this is a bit exagerated, do you think you are not gonna get misslynched in the future? and if you think you are gonna get misslynched isnt it the sooner the better?. if town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 am also neon, why are you using wagon structure to make a read on porscha?

I think porscha is town on meta which is why I think you're always the wolf between you.

But I also don't know the extent of Porschas capabilites as wolf. I'm not gonna assume Porscha will forever be polarized. I was and people still treat me like I suck at wolf it's how I get away with a lot of things I do when I wolf lol

ImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:46 am

Wagonon structure

Woofs can't keep hiding and voting off wagon anymore. At this stage the npc cover is leaving they need thread control. Pushing easy lhf misexes provides them decent cover and let's them gain thread control back.
so you think i voted falcon to gain back thread control?

i’m the highest poster alive rn, i have so much thread control i don’t even know what to do with it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:47 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 am *shrugs* killing me loses the game so
this is a bit exagerated, do you think you are not gonna get misslynched in the future? and if you think you are gonna get misslynched isnt it the sooner the better?. if town.
No killing a wolf is better than killing me in any world and I think I'm able to boot get misexed of people just like think for a second

Or I kill a woof. Or both.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon pls stop defending yourself and share more of your thinking process

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:48 am i’m the highest poster alive rn, i have so much thread control i don’t even know what to do with it
you can always throw out a party, that seems fun
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:47 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:44 am also neon, why are you using wagon structure to make a read on porscha?

I think porscha is town on meta which is why I think you're always the wolf between you.

But I also don't know the extent of Porschas capabilites as wolf. I'm not gonna assume Porscha will forever be polarized. I was and people still treat me like I suck at wolf it's how I get away with a lot of things I do when I wolf lol
alright, who are the other two besides me?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:48 am
Wagonon structure

i’m the highest poster alive rn, i have so much thread control i don’t even know what to do with it
I don't think that's true at all. The wagons you've advocated for or have been on all game have been stagnant or not gone over in most cases

That's not control

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:49 am Neon pls stop defending yourself and share more of your thinking process
I. Literally. Have. Been.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:50 am

Don't know don't care

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:51 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:50 am

Don't know don't care
I prefer going one wolf at a time.

Trying to find the whole team at once is how you lose imho

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:51 am Don't know don't care
you do realize you accuse people of being tunneled on you and then proceed to be tunneled on hally to the point of ignoring the possibility of being wrong or even if you are right the existance of two other wolves, lmao.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:50 am That's not control
how does misslynching a town give you thread control?.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:50 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:48 am

Wagonon structure

I don't think that's true at all. The wagons you've advocated for or have been on all game have been stagnant or not gone over in most cases

That's not control
to the extent that’s true it’s because i haven’t tried to push them over

i assure you i don’t struggle to control the thread as a wolf, and actually if anything i think a key difference between my town and wolf game is that i control the thread more as a wolf and am more feckless and indecisive as town (though not always)

but anyway, what wagons are you talking about that i’ve advocated for?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

btw if people are not killing you while im alive saying to kill you what makes you think people will when im fucking dead? who even checks the legacy of an npc lmao.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

What wagon exactly you take as having a wolf in it Neon?

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i also don’t understand how voting for a mislunch is supposed to give wolves more thread control

you get thread control as a wolf by posting more and being more aggressive not by voting lhf
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:56 am What wagon exactly you take as having a wolf in it Neon?
falcon’s wagon
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:40 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:16 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 am @Porscha
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
My solve is. Let's find one wolf in a smaller pool and move forward from there.
Share your Poe then, but in this case I need a sentence for each one
Answer this Neon

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:56 am i also don’t understand how voting for a mislunch is supposed to give wolves more thread control

you get thread control as a wolf by posting more and being more aggressive not by voting lhf
like, if i was aggressively pushing an active villager you could say i was trying to get more thread control

but pushing lhf doesn’t get you thread control

the reason i have more thread control today to the extent i do is because i’m now actively trying to direct traffic more so we don’t lose, not because i voted falcon lol
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:56 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:56 am What wagon exactly you take as having a wolf in it Neon?
falcon’s wagon
Wolves wants clean hands. Falcon's wagon can be pure

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:59 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:56 am
falcon’s wagon
Wolves wants clean hands. Falcon's wagon can be pure
yea agreed, i don’t see any particular reason why it wouldn’t be

don’t get neon’s angle atm
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You don't understand how wolves are thinking if you say the wagon have to contain a wolf.
There is 0 max one wolf because the wagon is small

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I want @Neon to solve with us if she's really a villager

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”